NATION

PASSWORD

The World Assembly Strangers' Bar

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Palentine
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Palentine » Sat May 16, 2020 2:08 am

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:OOC: Only a dozen slices? For someone as massive as Philo, that's a light hors d'oeuvre.

OOC: I didn't want to offend Dazza, the Bar's Chef by ordering more. I figured I might already have violated one of the Barlord Conventions. I don't need a cleaver or chef's knife come whizzing out of the kitchen to imbed itself in the piano.
"There aren't quite as many irredeemable folks as everyone thinks."
-The Dourian Embassy

"Yeah, but some (like Sen. Sulla) have to count for, like 20 or 30 all by themselves."
-Hack

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Sat May 16, 2020 3:13 am

Sierra Lyricalia wrote:
Grays Harbor wrote:“Didn’t your Doctor tell you to stop mixing anchovies and mushrooms on your pizza?”

Leo snorts in derision. "Of course he did. But life is too gods-damned short and miserable to extend it a few years by making it even worse. I shall mix anchovies, mushrooms, and garlic on my pizza and you can pry it from my cold, dead, greasy hands, sir. And to hell with my breath."

He glances toward the nearest bar staff member and raises a finger. "In point of fact, let me make a kitchen order now, please..."

Nay, thou mistaketh me, ambassador. I sayest that thou shouldst not this combination eat, for it is satisfying and tasty. No, I sayeth the dreams caused by such can be on the unusual side. If such a tradeoff is for thee, then thou shoudst verily partake!

damnio hi! beth sy'n bwysig gyda'r peiriant hwn!

Hmmm. Something appears to be amiss with my translator.
Last edited by Grays Harbor on Sat May 16, 2020 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Groot
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Groot » Mon May 18, 2020 9:22 am

Grays Harbor wrote:Something appears to be amiss with my translator.

"I am Groot," says Groot, rolling his eyes.
-- Ambassador Groot, Groot ambassador.

The Palentine
Diplomat

Postby The Palentine » Mon May 18, 2020 3:30 pm

After eating a couple of slices of pizza, Philo takes out a new cigar from a pocket and lights it up. After a few satisfactory puffs, he turns back to the piano and begins playing Fur Elise.
Last edited by The Palentine on Mon May 18, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-The Dourian Embassy

"Yeah, but some (like Sen. Sulla) have to count for, like 20 or 30 all by themselves."
-Hack

Stellonia
Minister

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Stellonia » Mon May 18, 2020 4:18 pm

"May I have two Vodka Red Bulls?"

The Palentine
Diplomat

Postby The Palentine » Mon May 18, 2020 11:30 pm

Stellonia wrote:"May I have two Vodka Red Bulls?"

The good but unwholesome Senator Sulla heard the request from the newcommer. He drunkenly giggled and said with a slurred voice,

"I don't know, caaaan yoush? Joooosht kidding."

Looking over at the Bar, and the barkeep Jimmy, the drunken reprobate said slurringly,

"Jimmy, my boy. Tooosh Vodka Red Bulllsh....ummm....toosh Vodka Red Bulls forst the new guy. Joooosht put them on hissssht tab."

Senator Sulla gave the newcomer an unwholesome, drunken smile, then promptly went face first into the table. Light snores soon came from the dear fellow
Last edited by The Palentine on Mon May 18, 2020 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-The Dourian Embassy

-Hack

The Imperial State
Attaché

Founded: Apr 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial State » Tue May 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Ambassador Dowecheatemnhow walks in with the Imperial State's WA delegation. After ordering a pitcher of beer, the Ambassador grabs the TV remote and turns it to Imperial State TV4. Two smiling middle aged men are sitting behind a desk in a ESPN-esque studio. One of them, a tan gentleman with salt and pepper hair and wearing a navy blue suit with a yellow tie and the government mandated flag pin begins to speak

"Good evening my fellow Imperial Americans! It's currently 6pm Washington Standard Time. I'm your host, William MacDonald, and this is The Sports Hour! Tonight's top story, the Ballmore Bombardiers crushed the Globo City Troopers in this week's special Rebellion Edition BombBall match! Take a look at the highlights!

*The TV cuts to 6 sleek jet fighters unloading thousands of pounds of ordinance on a rebellious city. After every explosion, points are added to the team's overall score depending on what was hit.*

The Ambassador cheers. "Alright you sons of bitches, pay up! I told you Ballmore would pull it off!" Grumbling, the delegates pull out cash and hand it over to the cackling ambassador.

The montage of gameified state violence comes to an end, and the focus comes back to the studio. The still smiling host says "Coming up, your new co-host Jimmy Park will discuss last night's episode of Who Wants to Kill a Traitor! But first, a word from our sponsors and government. God bless the Emperor, may death come swiftly to his enemies!

The Palentine
Diplomat

Postby The Palentine » Fri May 22, 2020 5:59 pm

Philo takes a puff from his cigar turns his head to the patrons and says,

"Here's a little number for you all."

He begins playing an old Noel Coward song while singing.

"I don't care for China,
Japan's far too small,
I've rumbled the Rio Grande,
I hate Asia Minor,
I can't bear Bengal
And I shudder to think
Of the awful stink
On the road to Samarkand....
Its frankly hell, that awful smell
On the road to Samarkand,
But...

I like America,
I have played around
Every slappy-happy hunting ground
But I find America-okay.
I've been about a bit
But I must admit
That I didn't know the half of it
Till I hit the U.S.A.

No likely lass
In Boston, Mass.
From passion will recoil.
In Dallas, Tex.
They talk of sex
But only think of oil.
New Jersey dames
Go up in flames
If someone mentions-bed.
In Chicago, Illinois
Any girl who meets a boy
Giggles and shoots him dead!

But I like America
Its Society
Offers infinite variety
And come what may
I shall return some day
To the good old U.S.A..... "
-The Dourian Embassy

-Hack

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed May 27, 2020 6:11 pm

The Palentine wrote:Philo takes a puff from his cigar turns his head to the patrons and says,

"I don't care for China,
Japan's far too small,
I hate Asia Minor,
I can't bear Bengal
And I shudder to think
Of the awful stink
But...

I like America,
I have played around
But I find America-okay.
I've been about a bit
But I must admit
Till I hit the U.S.A.

No likely lass
In Boston, Mass.
In Dallas, Tex.
They talk of sex
But only think of oil.
New Jersey dames
Go up in flames
If someone mentions-bed.
In Chicago, Illinois
Any girl who meets a boy

But I like America
Its Society
Offers infinite variety
And come what may
I shall return some day

Dr. Jonathan Delacroix walks into the bar to hear someone singing out of tune before yelling, "Shut the f*** up!" He walks to the bar and ask the bartender, "One beer please."
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed May 27, 2020 6:16 pm

The Imperial State wrote:Ambassador Dowecheatemnhow walks in with the Imperial State's WA delegation. After ordering a pitcher of beer, the Ambassador grabs the TV remote and turns it to Imperial State TV4. Two smiling middle aged men are sitting behind a desk in a ESPN-esque studio. One of them, a tan gentleman with salt and pepper hair and wearing a navy blue suit with a yellow tie and the government mandated flag pin begins to speak

"Good evening my fellow Imperial Americans! It's currently 6pm Washington Standard Time. I'm your host, William MacDonald, and this is The Sports Hour! Tonight's top story, the Ballmore Bombardiers crushed the Globo City Troopers in this week's special Rebellion Edition BombBall match! Take a look at the highlights!

*The TV cuts to 6 sleek jet fighters unloading thousands of pounds of ordinance on a rebellious city. After every explosion, points are added to the team's overall score depending on what was hit.*

The Ambassador cheers. "Alright you sons of bitches, pay up! I told you Ballmore would pull it off!" Grumbling, the delegates pull out cash and hand it over to the cackling ambassador.

The montage of gameified state violence comes to an end, and the focus comes back to the studio. The still smiling host says "Coming up, your new co-host Jimmy Park will discuss last night's episode of Who Wants to Kill a Traitor! But first, a word from our sponsors and government. God bless the Emperor, may death come swiftly to his enemies!

Ambassador Delacroix looks at his fellow ambassador with a shocked look on his face,"Mr. Ambassador what the fuck is this?"
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

The Palentine
Diplomat

Postby The Palentine » Thu May 28, 2020 12:09 am

At the piano Philo gives the oafish ambassador a look and mutters,

"Everyone's a critic these days."

Sighing, Mr. Simeon begins to play Beethovan's Moonlight Sonata. Strangely to the bar patrons it seemed as if the bust of Beethovan on top of the Piano was nodding in time. Perhaps it was a trick of the light, or a perception brought on by too much alcoholic intake by the patrons.

The Imperial State wrote:
Ambassador Dowecheatemnhow walks in with the Imperial State's WA delegation. After ordering a pitcher of beer, the Ambassador grabs the TV remote and turns it to Imperial State TV4. Two smiling middle aged men are sitting behind a desk in a ESPN-esque studio. One of them, a tan gentleman with salt and pepper hair and wearing a navy blue suit with a yellow tie and the government mandated flag pin begins to speak

Ambassador Delacroix looks at his fellow ambassador with a shocked look on his face,"Mr. Ambassador what the fuck is this?"

Meanwhile, the good but unwholesome Senator Sulla was awakened from his drunken dozing by the loud and rude comments from some oaf who wandered into the bar. He looked up with bloodshot eyes and saw the TV channel, the Ambassador and staff from The Imperial State's Delegation, and some shocked oaf. The good but unwholesome Senator drained the last of his Wild Turkey from his glass and responded,

" Are you dense as well as obnoxious? The TV report already told you it was Bombball, its an apparently popular sport in those fellow's home country. Now if you would please try to quiet down, I'm trying to sleep off a real bender! "And

The good but unwholesome senator then lays his head back down onto his folded arms and promptly starts to doze off again.
-The Dourian Embassy

-Hack

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu May 28, 2020 3:13 am

The Palentine wrote:At the piano Philo gives the oafish ambassador a look and mutters,

"Everyone's a critic these days."

Sighing, Mr. Simeon begins to play Beethovan's Moonlight Sonata. Strangely to the bar patrons it seemed as if the bust of Beethovan on top of the Piano was nodding in time. Perhaps it was a trick of the light, or a perception brought on by too much alcoholic intake by the patrons.

The Imperial State wrote:

Meanwhile, the good but unwholesome Senator Sulla was awakened from his drunken dozing by the loud and rude comments from some oaf who wandered into the bar. He looked up with bloodshot eyes and saw the TV channel, the Ambassador and staff from The Imperial State's Delegation, and some shocked oaf. The good but unwholesome Senator drained the last of his Wild Turkey from his glass and responded,

" Are you dense as well as obnoxious? The TV report already told you it was Bombball, its an apparently popular sport in those fellow's home country. Now if you would please try to quiet down, I'm trying to sleep off a real bender! "And

The good but unwholesome senator then lays his head back down onto his folded arms and promptly starts to doze off again.

Jonathan shook his head,"Its looks like a sport that should be banned and I come from a military dictatorship." He change the channel to APH's Channel 10 which show animes of all kinds. The anime on right now is Fate/Stay Night.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu May 28, 2020 3:37 am

American Pere Housh wrote:
The Palentine wrote:Philo takes a puff from his cigar turns his head to the patrons and says,

"I don't care for China,
Japan's far too small,
I hate Asia Minor,
I can't bear Bengal
And I shudder to think
Of the awful stink
But...

I like America,
I have played around
But I find America-okay.
I've been about a bit
But I must admit
Till I hit the U.S.A.

No likely lass
In Boston, Mass.
In Dallas, Tex.
They talk of sex
But only think of oil.
New Jersey dames
Go up in flames
If someone mentions-bed.
In Chicago, Illinois
Any girl who meets a boy

But I like America
Its Society
Offers infinite variety
And come what may
I shall return some day

Dr. Jonathan Delacroix walks into the bar to hear someone singing out of tune before yelling, "Shut the f*** up!" He walks to the bar and ask the bartender, "One beer please."

"Neville, I'll cover that bar tab if the good ambassador promises to observe basic manners for the duration of his stay."

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Thu May 28, 2020 4:30 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Dr. Jonathan Delacroix walks into the bar to hear someone singing out of tune before yelling, "Shut the f*** up!" He walks to the bar and ask the bartender, "One beer please."

"Neville, I'll cover that bar tab if the good ambassador promises to observe basic manners for the duration of his stay."

He turns to his fellow ambassador with a raised eyebrow, "I apologize for my snarky attitude but I can't stand bad singing. It's one of my pet peeves."

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu May 28, 2020 6:09 am

Separatist Peoples wrote:"Neville, I'll cover that bar tab if the good ambassador promises to observe basic manners for the duration of his stay."

He turns to his fellow ambassador with a raised eyebrow, "I apologize for my snarky attitude but I can't stand bad singing. It's one of my pet peeves."

"Snarky, ambassador, Is a sarcastic comment or left handed complement. What you did was shout an imperious obscenity. If you do not care for the ambiance, you are welcome to leave. One ought not order one's diplomatic peers," Bell stressed the rank, "about as though they were your inferiors. You are a diplomat, sir. Kindly act the part."
Last edited by Separatist Peoples on Thu May 28, 2020 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!

The Palentine
Diplomat

Postby The Palentine » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:33 pm

After he finished the song, Philo paused to flag down a passing waitress to order a Coca Cola. He sat calmly puffing on his Fine Yeldan Cigar(tm), until his drink arrived. He took a few drinks before setting the glass on top of the piano. He then started playing The Entertainer, by Scott Joplin.
-The Dourian Embassy

-Hack

Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Wallenburg » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:53 am

Ogenbond phases into existence, as if his orders to join the First Navy Rifle Regiment at Hong Kong had never existed. A notebook in hand, he joins Trevanyika at the bar.

"Some curious music they are playing here?" asks Trevanyika, moving her crutch so the Wallenburgian representative can take a seat. "It's nothing like the tunes we get over the office radio."

Ogenbond orders a drink. "No, but I quite like it. It reminds me of Castilian folk music. Hey, does Ambassador Bell have a problem with that man?"

"Him? No, not like that. That's a newcomer who must have failed his way into the diplomatic service. Absolutely no manners."

"Because you would know so much about etiquette and manners," teases Ogenbond. He raises his drink in a salute to Trevanyika.

"Haha! Fuck you, Mikael."
Last edited by Wallenburg on Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
While she had no regrets about throwing the lever to douse her husband's mistress in molten gold, Blanche did feel a pang of conscience for the innocent bystanders whose proximity had caused them to suffer gilt by association.

King of Snark, Real Piece of Work, Metabolizer of Oxygen, Old Man from The East Pacific, by the Malevolence of Her Infinite Terribleness Catherine Gratwick the Sole and True Claimant to the Bears Armed Vacancy, Protector of the Realm

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:10 am

Wallenburg wrote:Ogenbond phases into existence, as if his orders to join the First Navy Rifle Regiment at Hong Kong had never existed. A notebook in hand, he joins Trevanyika at the bar.

"Some curious music they are playing here?" asks Trevanyika, moving her crutch so the Wallenburgian representative can take a seat. "It's nothing like the tunes we get over the office radio."

Ogenbond orders a drink. "No, but I quite like it. It reminds me of Castilian folk music. Hey, does Ambassador Bell have a problem with that man?"

"Him? No, not like that. That's a newcomer who must have failed his way into the diplomatic service. Absolutely no manners."

"Because you would know so much about etiquette and manners," teases Ogenbond. He raises his drink in a salute to Trevanyika.

Jonathan looked at the two sitting next to him with annoyed look on his face, "You do know I can hear two talking negatively about me. If you wish to start something then at least say it to my face."

Massachuesetts Bay Colony
Civilian

Founded: Jun 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Massachuesetts Bay Colony » Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:22 pm

Greetings:

Drinks are on me tonight! Drink up!

The Palentine
Diplomat

Postby The Palentine » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:18 pm

The good but unwholesome Senator Sulla awakens from his whiskey induced slumber at the magical Words, "The Drinks are on me!" ( OOC: :p )

He perks up and stops a passing waitress to order a couple of Boilermakers, with Wild Turkey 101 as the shot. When his drinks arrive at his table, the good but unwhoseome reprobate drops one of the shots into beer, smiles at the Ambassador from Massachuesetts Bay Colony, raises his glasz and says,

"Cheers, old bean!"

Then he procedes to shotgun the drink until it was empty. He places the empty glass on the table, gives a satisfied belch and says,

"Pardon me."
-The Dourian Embassy

-Hack

Parthagonia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 05, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Parthagonia » Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:22 pm

New diplomat for Parthagonia strolls in through the door, looking around for a seat. finding one at a nearby booth next to the window he sits down. A veteran prosecutor before his current occupation, he reminisces of the old days as he gets a pint and and swills

Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jan 30, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Wallenburg » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:42 pm

Wallenburg wrote:Ogenbond phases into existence, as if his orders to join the First Navy Rifle Regiment at Hong Kong had never existed. A notebook in hand, he joins Trevanyika at the bar.

Jonathan looked at the two sitting next to him with annoyed look on his face, "You do know I can hear two talking negatively about me. If you wish to start something then at least say it to my face."

Trevanyika turns her head down the several empty barstools between her and Delacroix. She snaps back to Ogenbond. "He heard that? Good ears, that man. Help me up, would you?"

Ogenbond retrieves her crutch. She stands up, eyes trained on Delacroix. Each step forward comes unevenly, but she shows no discomfort.

"Although redundant, I will entertain your request. I said that you have such poor manners that you must have failed your way up the diplomatic staircase. Don't worry though, I've dealt with more problematic ambassadors than you. One tried to kidnap me, and was never seen again. Another got in my way too many times, and allegedly died from massive internal bleeding. Since I'm not in top shape, and I'm in a good mood, I'll be sure to go easy on you if it ever comes to that."

Ogenbond stares at the back of her head in a cross between amusement and horror. His eyes dart down to her hip, double checking that she isn't wearing her sabre. Trevanyika extends her hand palm down for a handshake, smiling wryly.

"My name is Helen Trevanyika. I work with Wallenburg's Joint Committee on External Affairs. I fill in for our representative over there when he isn't available."
While she had no regrets about throwing the lever to douse her husband's mistress in molten gold, Blanche did feel a pang of conscience for the innocent bystanders whose proximity had caused them to suffer gilt by association.

King of Snark, Real Piece of Work, Metabolizer of Oxygen, Old Man from The East Pacific, by the Malevolence of Her Infinite Terribleness Catherine Gratwick the Sole and True Claimant to the Bears Armed Vacancy, Protector of the Realm

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:56 am

Wallenburg wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Jonathan looked at the two sitting next to him with annoyed look on his face, "You do know I can hear two talking negatively about me. If you wish to start something then at least say it to my face."

Trevanyika turns her head down the several empty barstools between her and Delacroix. She snaps back to Ogenbond. "He heard that? Good ears, that man. Help me up, would you?"

Ogenbond retrieves her crutch. She stands up, eyes trained on Delacroix. Each step forward comes unevenly, but she shows no discomfort.

"Although redundant, I will entertain your request. I said that you have such poor manners that you must have failed your way up the diplomatic staircase. Don't worry though, I've dealt with more problematic ambassadors than you. One tried to kidnap me, and was never seen again. Another got in my way too many times, and allegedly died from massive internal bleeding. Since I'm not in top shape, and I'm in a good mood, I'll be sure to go easy on you if it ever comes to that."

Ogenbond stares at the back of her head in a cross between amusement and horror. His eyes dart down to her hip, double checking that she isn't wearing her sabre. Trevanyika extends her hand palm down for a handshake, smiling wryly.

"My name is Helen Trevanyika. I work with Wallenburg's Joint Committee on External Affairs. I fill in for our representative over there when he isn't available."

Jonathan sips his Heinaken beer and shakes her hand before speaking, "I'm Dr. Jonathan Delacroix. Well Madam Trevanyika, Before I became Ambassador to my nation and earned my doctorates in International Relations and Nuclear Physics, I was an officer, particularly a colonel in the UNSC Special Forces. I still do my training to keep myself in shape so never underestimate your opponent but I digress. I don't seek to fight you just pointing it out that talking behind someone's back is rude. I was annoyed at the idiot at the piano for his bad singing is why I cursed at him. So tell me what is your nation like?" He takes a swig of his beer.
Last edited by American Pere Housh on Sat Jun 06, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Postby Separatist Peoples » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:05 pm

Wallenburg wrote:Trevanyika turns her head down the several empty barstools between her and Delacroix. She snaps back to Ogenbond. "He heard that? Good ears, that man. Help me up, would you?"

Jonathan sips his Heinaken beer and shakes her hand before speaking, "I'm Dr. Jonathan Delacroix. Well Madam Trevanyika, Before I became Ambassador to my nation and earned my doctorates in International Relations and Nuclear Physics, I was an officer, particularly a colonel in the UNSC Special Forces. I still do my training to keep myself in shape so never underestimate your opponent but I digress. I don't seek to fight you just pointing it out that talking behind someone's back is rude. I was annoyed at the idiot at the piano for his bad singing is why I cursed at him. So tell me what is your nation like?" He takes a swig of his beer.

Bell, who truly had been trying to ignore the rude ambassador, leaned back over from his bar stool. "Hey, Mac, that idiot at the piano has at least a decade of World Assembly experience on you. Have a care before dishing on Bar Royalty."

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:55 pm

Separatist Peoples wrote:
American Pere Housh wrote:Jonathan sips his Heinaken beer and shakes her hand before speaking, "I'm Dr. Jonathan Delacroix. Well Madam Trevanyika, Before I became Ambassador to my nation and earned my doctorates in International Relations and Nuclear Physics, I was an officer, particularly a colonel in the UNSC Special Forces. I still do my training to keep myself in shape so never underestimate your opponent but I digress. I don't seek to fight you just pointing it out that talking behind someone's back is rude. I was annoyed at the idiot at the piano for his bad singing is why I cursed at him. So tell me what is your nation like?" He takes a swig of his beer.

Bell, who truly had been trying to ignore the rude ambassador, leaned back over from his bar stool. "Hey, Mac, that idiot at the piano has at least a decade of World Assembly experience on you. Have a care before dishing on Bar Royalty."

Jonathan looked at the ambassador who interupted his and Helen's conversation, "I never doubted the man's diplomatic abilities in the WA. Yes, I was rude in what I said and I apologize but that off key singing got on my nerves." Jonathan turned to the bar, "Ladies and gentlemen, drinks are on me as an apology for my apparent rude to the gentleman playing the piano."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly