NATION

PASSWORD

The World Assembly Strangers' Bar

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Switzo-Polish Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Switzo-Polish Republic » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:09 am

OOC: Jim Helger is just drunk. He can't help it.
1 - Life Ending War
2 - Major/World/Universal War
3 - Switzo-Polish Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen, Switzo-Polish Defense Forces on Alert
5 - Peacetime<--
Political Score:
Economic Left/Right: -2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.31
The Batavia wrote:I don't like sand.

Founding-Member of Nationstates Air Transport Association

Lesser Switzo-Poland and me are the same person.
Please, call me Switzo.

Covenstone
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Covenstone » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:30 pm

Kitzerland wrote:
Covenstone wrote:Al wanders back in, sits down at the bar, and almost at once falls asleep.

Whiskers plods over to the bar, noticing the unconscious Al, and pokes her. "Hello? Are you all right? Most of the ambassadors don't fall asleep until they're done drinking."

Albertine looks up, blinks sleepily, then smiles.

"I spent the night having quite a lot of sex with a very beautiful redhead," she says with a satisfied grin, "it turns out it is quite tiring."
CP A Winters, Queen of The Witches. ("I suffer from an overwhelming surplus of diggity.")

"Every time the Goddess closes a door, she opens a window.
Which is why the Goddess is NEVER allowed in a spaceship."

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Covenstone wrote:
Kitzerland wrote:Whiskers plods over to the bar, noticing the unconscious Al, and pokes her. "Hello? Are you all right? Most of the ambassadors don't fall asleep until they're done drinking."

"I spent the night having quite a lot of sex with a very beautiful redhead," she says with a satisfied grin, "it turns out it is quite tiring."

Deedee, who may or may not be nearby cause I don't know where everybody is, responds:

"Yes, I do believe that having sex can be quite tiring. I do so ever wonder why," she finishes with notable sarcasm (and a small smirk).
Last edited by Lord Dominator on Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glaeschland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Glaeschland » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:56 pm

Jonathan gets up and orders a glass of vodka to possibly blur his thoughts before they take a turn for the dirtier amidst the sudden lewd conversation.
WA Kitty Kops wrote:"Okay, what's your tubehead dog doing? I's not gonna let it sniff my butt." - Chief Inshpekshuuner

Covenstone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Covenstone » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:09 pm

Glaeschland wrote:Jonathan gets up and orders a glass of vodka to possibly blur his thoughts before they take a turn for the dirtier amidst the sudden lewd conversation.

"My apologies," Al says with a bow, "allow me to buy you a milk-shake as penance." She glances down at the glass in his hand, then smiles. "Do milk-shake and vodka mix? I have never tried it, so I am not the best judge."
CP A Winters, Queen of The Witches. ("I suffer from an overwhelming surplus of diggity.")

Whovian Tardisia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Whovian Tardisia » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:19 pm

Covenstone wrote:
Glaeschland wrote:Jonathan gets up and orders a glass of vodka to possibly blur his thoughts before they take a turn for the dirtier amidst the sudden lewd conversation.

"My apologies," Al says with a bow, "allow me to buy you a milk-shake as penance." She glances down at the glass in his hand, then smiles. "Do milk-shake and vodka mix? I have never tried it, so I am not the best judge."

"Neither have I, but amount is everything." Pink adds.
An FT (Class W11) nation capable of space travel, but has never attempted invading another planet. The Space Brigade is for defense only! Also, something happened to Ambassador Pink.
From the desk of Rupert Pink:
The Grand Gallifreyan Republic of Whovian Tardisia
Floor 12, Office 42 of WAHQ
Proud patron of the World Assembly Stranger's Bar.
The Interstellar Cartographers are back! This time, they explore Methuselah.

Glaeschland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Glaeschland » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Covenstone wrote:

"Hmm...that actually sounds interesting. I may try that at some point."
WA Kitty Kops wrote:"Okay, what's your tubehead dog doing? I's not gonna let it sniff my butt." - Chief Inshpekshuuner

Covenstone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Covenstone » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Glaeschland wrote:
Covenstone wrote:

"Hmm...that actually sounds interesting. I may try that at some point."

"If you will let me know how it goes, I would be most grateful," Albertine smiles, "my role as Queen of the Witches prohibits drinking alcohol, so vodka flavoured milk-shake will ever elude me." She pauses, then tilts her head to one side. "Or perhaps milk-shake flavoured vodka might be a better description?"

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm

Covenstone wrote:
Glaeschland wrote:"Hmm...that actually sounds interesting. I may try that at some point."

"If you will let me know how it goes, I would be most grateful," Albertine smiles, "my role as Queen of the Witches prohibits drinking alcohol, so vodka flavoured milk-shake will ever elude me." She pauses, then tilts her head to one side. "Or perhaps milk-shake flavoured vodka might be a better description?"

"If you're a witch, couldn't you just magic the milk shake to be vodka flavored?"

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Covenstone wrote:

"If you're a witch, couldn't you just magic the milk shake to be vodka flavored?"

"That's not how it works. Far from it."
Lauren thought about this for a second.
"...Actually...that might just work..."
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Vragoltinus
Secretary

Founded: Feb 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vragoltinus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:30 am

Suddenly a group of black suited individuals with hoods covering their faces walk in the door and walk over to the booth the overweight man has been sitting in and sit down. Instantly all of them start whispering to each other, glancing back and fourth to make sure no-one was listening in on them every once in a while.
Last edited by Vragoltinus on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Covenstone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Covenstone » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:29 am

Skylus wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:"If you're a witch, couldn't you just magic the milk shake to be vodka flavored?"

"That's not how it works. Far from it."
Lauren thought about this for a second.
"...Actually...that might just work..."

"Here's the thing about magic," Al says with another wide smile, "I have never drunk vodka, so I have no clue what it tastes like. So while I could create milk-shake flavoured vodka, or vodka flavoured milk-shake, I wouldn't know what the flavour should be." She looks around, then closes her eyes. "If you had never seen the colour red, how could you make something red coloured?"

The New European Order
Envoy

Founded: Jun 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The New European Order » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:40 am

Vragoltinus wrote:Suddenly a group of black suited individuals with hoods covering their faces walk in the door and walk over to the booth the overweight man has been sitting in and sit down. Instantly all of them start whispering to each other, glancing back and fourth to make sure no-one was listening in on them every once in a while.

Smith waltzes into the bar, grinning like a doofus.
"Hey y'all! I just got married!" He shouted, before looking at the dark suited men.
"Authoritarianism... Gross."
From the office of: Jack Smith
Ambassador of Foreign Affairs
The New European Order
Office 26-D, Paris Parliament Building, 1743 Rue de Valet, Paris
smith.jack.tneo@Gmail.com
Active Assistant: None: Help Wanted

Vragoltinus
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Vragoltinus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:04 am

The New European Order wrote:
Vragoltinus wrote:Suddenly a group of black suited individuals with hoods covering their faces walk in the door and walk over to the booth the overweight man has been sitting in and sit down. Instantly all of them start whispering to each other, glancing back and fourth to make sure no-one was listening in on them every once in a while.

Smith waltzes into the bar, grinning like a doofus.
"Hey y'all! I just got married!" He shouted, before looking at the dark suited men.
"Authoritarianism... Gross."

The group of men in the booth including the overweight man stare at him for a while before the overweight man says a few words that more sounded like a gurgle in some form of Russian/German dialect and they go back to silently talking amongst each other.

The New European Order
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New European Order » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:21 am

Vragoltinus wrote:
The group of men in the booth including the overweight man stare at him for a while before the overweight man says a few words that more sounded like a gurgle in some form of Russian/German dialect and they go back to silently talking amongst each other.

You know, I can speak Russian/German dialect, right? What you just said wasn't very nice sir. In my country, you could get arrested for that level of insult!
The New European Order

Vragoltinus
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Vragoltinus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 am

Vragoltinus wrote:

You know, I can speak Russian/German dialect, right? What you just said wasn't very nice sir. In my country, you could get arrested for that level of insult!

(Well I can't speak in Russian/German so that's why I generalise and I don't want to attempt at making a fake merge butchering of either of the languages because I actually like them and I'm busy learning them, and enjoy the history of both Russia and Germany. And the reason I said a gurgle is because the person who spoke is an overweight unhealthy person, so I'm not implying the language itself sounds like that. Just that's how he talks.)

The New European Order
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New European Order » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:56 am

Vragoltinus wrote:
The New European Order wrote:You know, I can speak Russian/German dialect, right? What you just said wasn't very nice sir. In my country, you could get arrested for that level of insult!

(Well I can't speak in Russian/German so that's why I generalise and I don't want to attempt at making a fake merge butchering of either of the languages because I actually like them and I'm busy learning them, and enjoy the history of both Russia and Germany. And the reason I said a gurgle is because the person who spoke is an overweight unhealthy person, so I'm not implying the language itself sounds like that. Just that's how he talks.)

OOC: Don't worry, that was IC... It's all good
The New European Order

Vragoltinus
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Vragoltinus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 am

Vragoltinus wrote:

OOC: Don't worry, that was IC... It's all good

(Oh alright then, I thought it could've been but I apologised anyway just to be safe)

The overweight man's eyes bulge and the veins start popping out of his neck as he grits his teeth making a strange gurgling, hissing sounds as his face starts turning red with sudden anger at the seemingly simple statement.
Last edited by Vragoltinus on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

The New European Order
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New European Order » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:25 am

Vragoltinus wrote:
The New European Order wrote:OOC: Don't worry, that was IC... It's all good

(Oh alright then, I thought it could've been but I apologised anyway just to be safe)

The overweight man's eyes bulge and the veins start popping out of his neck as he grits his teeth making a strange gurgling, hissing sounds as his face starts turning red with sudden anger at the seemingly simple statement.

Smith looks around quickly, and then points to himself.
"That directed at me?"
The New European Order

Vragoltinus
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Vragoltinus » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:29 am

Vragoltinus wrote:

Smith looks around quickly, and then points to himself.
"That directed at me?"

The man points directly at Smith and draws his thumb across his neck, before letting out a long breath and slowly turns to look at the black suited hooded men across from him and says something to them and motions to Smith while doing so before they seem to engage back into their conversation amongst themselves.

D0min4ti0n
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby D0min4ti0n » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:20 am

The New European Order wrote:Smith waltzes into the bar, grinning like a doofus.

"Well, congratulations my friend. And condolences." Dan smiles at his own joke before looking over that the man he had been trying to get Smith stop bothering earlier.
Vragoltinus wrote:The man points directly at Smith and draws his thumb across his neck, before letting out a long breath and slowly turns to look at the black suited hooded men across from him and says something to them and motions to Smith while doing so before they seem to engage back into their conversation amongst themselves.

Dan watches the man, then leans over to Smith and begins to whisper. "Remember what I said before about ignoring him? You can forget that now. He doesn't seem to like you very much at all. You've been pretty good to me, so I'm here if things go downhill."
I am Dan, a 1m tall Alt. I am the WA Ambassador for D0min4ti0n, and handle all external contact for our reclusive leader.
My name is not actually Dan, as the Alts do not use names. We have no use for them, due to our method of communicating through our cybernetics (known as alts). I have upgraded my alts to allow me to communicate effectively with other species. I am also the Minister of Legislation and a member of the Committee of Regulation for the Glorious Empire of Political Club. If you want to know more, check out my factbook or send me a TG.

Switzo-Polish Republic
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Switzo-Polish Republic » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:58 am

After Half an hour passed out, Jim Helger gets back up, and says: "Sorry! Before I got here, I was trying to drown my sorrows. Have any moonshine?"
1 - Life Ending War
2 - Major/World/Universal War
3 - Switzo-Polish Forces Deployed
4 - Tension Risen, Switzo-Polish Defense Forces on Alert
5 - Peacetime<--
Political Score:
Economic Left/Right: -2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.31
The Batavia wrote:I don't like sand.

Founding-Member of Nationstates Air Transport Association

Lesser Switzo-Poland and me are the same person.
Please, call me Switzo.

Kitzerland
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kitzerland » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:06 am

Covenstone wrote:
Kitzerland wrote:Whiskers plods over to the bar, noticing the unconscious Al, and pokes her. "Hello? Are you all right? Most of the ambassadors don't fall asleep until they're done drinking."

Whiskers blinks once. "I... see."
terrible takes plz ignore

Covenstone
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Covenstone » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:30 am

Kitzerland wrote:
Covenstone wrote:

Whiskers blinks once. "I... see."

"As I offered the other delegate, I will happily buy you a drink for any offence I may have caused," Albertine says apologetically, "or anything else to show my..... and I can not think of the word I am looking for, and pennancy seems wrong, but it will do - my pennancy ways."

The New European Order
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The New European Order » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:15 am

Vragoltinus wrote:
The New European Order wrote:Smith looks around quickly, and then points to himself.
"That directed at me?"

The man points directly at Smith and draws his thumb across his neck, before letting out a long breath and slowly turns to look at the black suited hooded men across from him and says something to them and motions to Smith while doing so before they seem to engage back into their conversation amongst themselves.

"Well thanks Dan!" Smith said grinning, before moving towards the overweight man, attempting to hear his conversation.
The New European Order

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly