NATION

PASSWORD

[WITHDRAWN] International Adoption Act

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Burninati0n
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Burninati0n » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 pm

<Deleted.>
Last edited by Burninati0n on Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater Sanctum
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Sanctum » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 am

I have since created another nation, which will be my main nation from now on. As such I have resigned this nation from the WA and will sign up my other nation Hindopia for the WA. This proposal will be submitted under that nations name when I get enough endorsements.
(BTW, is this allowed??)
Buffett and Colbert wrote:Whenever a teacher gets mad at me for using Wikipedia as a source, I'll just say, "If it's good enough for the Australian government, it's good enough for me."

Blouman Empire wrote:The Australian people are like a battered wife, they get abused and told what to do because it is best for them and they continue to love the government.
DefCon currently at: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Armed Forces:
Standing Army - 19,000
Reserves: 5,000

Enn
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Enn » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:03 am

Greater Sanctum wrote:I have since created another nation, which will be my main nation from now on. As such I have resigned this nation from the WA and will sign up my other nation Hindopia for the WA. This proposal will be submitted under that nations name when I get enough endorsements.
(BTW, is this allowed??)

OOC: Completely fine. As long as it's clear the same player is behind the two nations (and that their WA membership doesn't coincide, no need to get a multi ban), then you've avoided any plagiarism accusation.
I know what gay science is.
Reploid Productions wrote:The World Assembly as a whole terrifies me!
Pythagosaurus wrote:You are seriously deluded about the technical competence of the average human.

Previous

Return to General Assembly