NATION

PASSWORD

Admitt me to WA

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Filbertiana
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Admitt me to WA

Postby Filbertiana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:45 am

My country,Filbertiana,is peaceful country that fights against any kind of weapon conflicts and that is fighting for human,animal and plant rights and better education and health for men,women and children around the world.

So we are asking World Assembly to admitt us,because we have much things to say.

doctor Lucius Filbert,president of Filbertiana

Samclarkistan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Re: Admitt me to WA

Postby Samclarkistan » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:47 am

the thing is, your government may become corrupt, therfore making us look bad

:ugeek:
we, for all we are, will destroy anybody who even is tempted to exempt themselfs from our democracy

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:49 am

I dont understand you.My government is fighting for democracy and civil rights.I have libertarian government that wants hapiness to everyone in this world.

Please,admitt me!

Our ambassador to the World Assembly is elected. ;)

Philimbesi
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Philimbesi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:50 am

The WA Gnomes rush for no nations, you will receive the answer to your application in due time.

Nigel S Youlkin
Ambassador
The Unified States Of Philimbesi
The Honorable Josiah Bartlett - President

Ideological Bulwark #235

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 am

Thasnk you for post replaying,sir.So,I can only hope admitting?

I knew that,but I only want to say if someone there can contact WA and give me better reputation in WA,not much,only how much I need for joining.

Oh,yes how to make national anthem or to have fictional flag(like all people who posted this thred,except me,off course ;) ).

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Valipac » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:14 am

Filbertiana wrote:Thasnk you for post replaying,sir.So,I can only hope admitting?

I knew that,but I only want to say if someone there can contact WA and give me better reputation in WA,not much,only how much I need for joining.

Oh,yes how to make national anthem or to have fictional flag(like all people who posted this thred,except me,off course ;) ).

You simply make the national anthem and flag yourself, or choose something in real life that would be suitable to you. Admittance to the WA has nothing to do with reputation, you just have to wait until the game processes your application.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:25 am

Valipac wrote:
Filbertiana wrote:Thasnk you for post replaying,sir.So,I can only hope admitting?

You simply make the national anthem and flag yourself, or choose something in real life that would be suitable to you. Admittance to the WA has nothing to do with reputation, you just have to wait until the game processes your application.

Thank you,but how to upload that flag and that anthem.You have the flag that is not property of any country in the world.How I can have that one?And what is your anthem?How I can make same one?

Philimbesi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Philimbesi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:29 am

I found a picture I liked and change the size then I uploaded it, you can find more if you click on the word settings on the left.

We don't have an anthem. The people of Philimbesi don't feel one is needed.

Ideological Bulwark #235

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:33 am

But people of Filbertiana think that country like Filbertiana need to have status of peace country that will fight for human,animal and plant rights in everything.There is also culture.So we need anthem that promotes world peace.

Sorry that is not linked with NationStates but is "Tomorrow belongs to me"racistic song?And who made it?I only sounded something like this:"Blood and Honour will sing "Tomorrow belongs to me"on their 20th anniversary birthday."Why?

Talk more about anthems i need nice one. :)

Revolvisia
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Revolvisia » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:37 am

Either don't bother with one, or just go for a song you like. It will not matter at all.
Current Events
None

Military Status
Full Scale War War Prepared For War [ Present ] Dissolved

Valipac
Ambassador

Founded: May 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Valipac » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:40 am

Filbertiana wrote:
Valipac wrote:

Thank you,but how to upload that flag and that anthem.You have the flag that is not property of any country in the world.How I can have that one?And what is your anthem?How I can make same one?

I drew the flag myself in Paint.net, a freeware program for windows, if that's what you are asking.
Maredoratica – A Realistic Modern Tech Roleplaying Region
"What is written without effort is in general read without pleasure." - Samuel Johnson

Wiki | Using Satellites in Warfare | BoF 34 Champion
Designer of Ex-Nation Flag | AKA: Kampf

Filbertiana
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Filbertiana » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:02 am

Anyone didnt answered about "Tomorrow belongs to me?!" >:(

New question:Can you give me some websites for making lyrics and melody.

Philimbesi
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Philimbesi » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:11 am

Filbertiana wrote:Anyone didnt answered about "Tomorrow belongs to me?!" >:(

New question:Can you give me some websites for making lyrics and melody.

This is a WA forum. It's not the place to discuss lyrics to your national anthem. You started that topic here.

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2561 use that please.

Ideological Bulwark #235

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly