NATION

PASSWORD

REVOLUTION

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
EFFINGA
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

REVOLUTION

Postby EFFINGA » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 pm

The nation of Effinga and it's constituents approve the plan to destroy the World Assembly. The World Assembly is only taking away our resources and other countries resources. DESTROY THE WORLD ASSEMBLY.

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm

EFFINGA wrote:The nation of Effinga and it's constituents approve the plan to destroy the World Assembly. The World Assembly is only taking away our resources and other countries resources. DESTROY THE WORLD ASSEMBLY.

No can do dude. Many have tried, ALL HAVE FAILED!
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

The Halseyist Faction
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Halseyist Faction » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:27 pm

The Halseyist Faction is in full support of this measure. It is priceless amusement if nothing else.
Colonel Hogwral, Acting on behalf of Admiral Halsey, Lord and Savior of the Citizens of the Halseyist Faction. May the New World Order reach your homes.
Member of GIDA - Major
Idaho Conservatives wrote: He walked out of the room, smashing his boot in the face of a headless zombie.
Reblle wrote:I have seen people get blown in half on Call of Duty Worls at War also. I am not to young. I am 14 years of age and have seen enough violence to be considered a veteran of WW2.

Return to General Assembly