NATION

PASSWORD

Right To Opportunity

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Meldaria
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Right To Opportunity

Postby Meldaria » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Right To Opportunity

A resolution to promote funding and the development of education and the arts.

Category: Education and Creativity

Area of Effect: Educational

Proposed by: Meldaria

Description: The World Assembly abroad,

APPRECIATES that some nations have the stubbor- willpower to continue to insist that no children have potential and should not be provided education;

DISAGREES NEVERTHELESS that every child deserves at least the opportunity to learn and every child should attend school regardless of wealth and have the equal opportunity that any other child would have;

CERTAIN that everybody has potential upon birth and this should be recognized not denied;

REALIZES that several nations wish to spend their tax dollars on other things than education;

HEREBY DECLARES that all children will be given at the least the chance to learn in somewhat decent conditions.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope some delegates will approve this so it can actually make it to the floor so please if you agree with this get out there and vote every little vote counts. Is there any denying that all children deserve an education?
The Aryan Nationalist Party of Meldaria
Fascist Imperialist Union
All my comrades join me here today!
Extended Factbook
Democracy has failed. Return to the fascist ways!
FIU Map
DEFCON 5 4 3 2 [1]

Kryozerkia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Kryozerkia » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:18 pm

There is already a resolution in place which guarantees all citizens of member nations the right to an education: Right to Education.
Problem to Report?
Game-side: Getting Help
Forum-side: Moderation
Technical issue/suggestion: Technical
A-well-a, don't you know about the bird
♦ Well, everybody knows that the bird is the word ♦
♦ A-well-a, bird, bird, b-bird's the word

Get the cheese to Sickbay

"Ok folks, show's over... Nothing to see here... Show's OH MY GOD! A horrible plane crash! Hey everybody, get a load of this flaming wreckage! Come on, crowd around, crowd around, don't be shy, crowd around!" -- Chief Wiggum

Return to General Assembly