NATION

PASSWORD

Join me.

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
North Korea Sector 6
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Join me.

Postby North Korea Sector 6 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Hello, Kim Jong-chul here, I am carrying out my father's plans to expand our territory! The great leader has spoken to me in his ghost and has given me orders to conquer more land for North Korea! Our great leader who is also my brother, Kim Jong-un has overseen our fathers plans! Kim Jon-il speaks to us through his ghost my great people! North Korea Sector 6 is one of many new and revised North Koreas! We still are loyal to our home country, North Korea, but we have many sectors! Sector 6 was to be the weak sector, but with my brother's guidance and wonderful thinking, I've been able to make Sector 6 the greatest and most powerful new Sector North Korea will ever see! However, I would have loved Kim Il-sung to be alive to aid me more, he has not come to me in ghost but I am sure he will! Our great leader is wonderful, we will prosper!

Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat

Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Separatist Peoples » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:23 pm

North Korea Sector 6 wrote:Hello, Kim Jong-chul here, I am carrying out my father's plans to expand our territory! The great leader has spoken to me in his ghost and has given me orders to conquer more land for North Korea! Our great leader who is also my brother, Kim Jong-un has overseen our fathers plans! Kim Jon-il speaks to us through his ghost my great people! North Korea Sector 6 is one of many new and revised North Koreas! We still are loyal to our home country, North Korea, but we have many sectors! Sector 6 was to be the weak sector, but with my brother's guidance and wonderful thinking, I've been able to make Sector 6 the greatest and most powerful new Sector North Korea will ever see! However, I would have loved Kim Il-sung to be alive to aid me more, he has not come to me in ghost but I am sure he will! Our great leader is wonderful, we will prosper!

This should be in International Incidents...See if you can get a mod to move this by posting a request in the Moderation section? They'll be happy to answer any questions, too.

His Worshipfulness, the Most Unscrupulous, Plainly Deceitful, Dissembling, Strategicly Calculating Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

Return to General Assembly