NATION

PASSWORD

Tasmovova deploying troops to Iran

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Your countries stance on Tasmovova's deployment in Iran?

For the deployment
100%
Against the deployment
No votes

Total votes : 2

Tasmovova
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Tasmovova deploying troops to Iran

Postby Tasmovova » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 am

Tasmovovan Defence Secretary Leonard Swan has today announced the opening of a military base in Birjand, Iran. The cantonment which will be the home to a division of 30,000 troops and is set to start construction in the early stages of 2013.
Division leader, Major General Reynard Wadham had also released a statement earlier today saying, "International sanctions on Iran are respectable and understood. However, western presence surrounding Iran is threatening to Iranian security and peace within the region. The deployment is key to stoping the growing isolation of the Iranian state, and show Tasmovova's support for the security of Iran".
The Major General went on to say how important cooperation with Iran is, and has also urged the global community to stand up and support Tehran's nuclear programme to ensure its development.
Defence Budget: $46,662,000,000,000.00

Lambrinisia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 06, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Lambrinisia » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:44 am

How are you making sure that Iran does not block your attempt to deploy troops?
There's a feeling deep inside me,
And it's always there to guide me.
It's in my heart and in my soul,
Leading me to the ultimate goal!
You can try your best this might be fun,
You'll go down in defeat before you've begun!
We are about to commence Operation "Bomb the crap out of your house".
Samuraikoku wrote:You're entitled to your own opinions, your own car and your own plane, but not to your own facts.

Tasmovova
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Tasmovova » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:47 am

Iran has agreed to the deployment and has showed it's gratification for the support.
Defence Budget: $46,662,000,000,000.00

Hirota
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 22, 2004
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Hirota » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:51 am

Why is there not an option for "Don't care" or "This is in the wrong place, take it to II"
When a wise man points at the moon the imbecile examines the finger - Confucius
Known to trigger Grammar Nazis, Spelling Nazis, Actual Nazis, the emotionally stunted and pedants.
Those affected by the views, opinions or general demeanour of this poster should review this puppy picture. Those affected by puppy pictures should consider investing in an isolation tank.

Economic Left/Right: -3.25, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03
Isn't it curious how people will claim they are against tribalism, then pigeonhole themselves into tribes?

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
I use obviously in italics to emphasise the conveying of sarcasm. If I've put excessive obviously's into a post that means I'm being sarcastic

Return to General Assembly