NATION

PASSWORD

DRAFT: Space Neutrality Act

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Brewdomia
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: DRAFT: Space Neutrality Act

Postby Brewdomia » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:15 am

Gaytania wrote:
World Assembly,

RECOGNIZING the rapid advancements of technology in the aerospace industry and the increasing exploration of space by WA member nations

OBSERVING the need for securing the space exploration efforts of WA member nations

DECLARING that military conflicts inhibit the further exploration of the solar system, our galaxy, and the universe

HEREBY:

1)DECLARES that the aerospace that is 100km above our planets surface is a military and trade neutral zone and is not subject to any nation's, regions, or international entity's trade restrictions

2)DECLARING that WA nations may use defensive measures in the event of an military aerospace attack by a foreign or domestic entity occurring 100 km above their nations surface

3)ESTABLISHES the World Assembly Space Council which will function to monitor the safety and security of member nations space programs

Category:Global Disarmament
Strength: Significant

My apologies to everyone if I got the category wrong. I would appreciate your comments on my proposal.

You say that no international entity will control space, it needs to be enforced to make WA member Nations Obey

Malikov
Minister

Founded: May 10, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: DRAFT: Space Neutrality Act

Postby Malikov » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:57 pm

Brewdomia wrote;
1)DECLARES that the aerospace that is 100km above our planets surface is a military and trade neutral zone and is not subject to any nation's, regions, or international entity's trade restrictions

Some planets may have an atmosphere higher than 100km. Is everything after that 100km "nuetral space" even though it's still the planets atmosphere? How about aerospace is 100km after leaving the atmosphere is nuetral...
Last edited by Malikov on Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Current flag request.
The Official Factbook Of The United Peoples Of Malikov
Official Malkovian Flag
Official Malikovian Seal
Regional Map Of The United Peoples
Defcon:1 2 3 4 [5]
Military: .5% Standing Military|1.5% Reserves
Organizations:The Phoenix Conglomeration
The Trews - Highway of Heroes

In Flanders Fields the poppies grow
Between the crosses row on row
That mark our place, and in the sky
The larks still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below...

R.I.P.
The Conglomerate
Tiurabo wrote:Your forces are weak because you are capable of reigning them in.
"Friendship is two pals munching on a well cooked face together."

Previous

Return to General Assembly