NATION

PASSWORD

Support of Nazi Europe

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Bellarine
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Support of Nazi Europe

Postby Bellarine » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:35 pm

Often, I post on this forum when I disagree with a proposal and use humour to make my point.

However, this issue is too serious for humour. I am shocked and disappointed by any nation supporting in any way the right to exist of any regime calling itself Nazi. We must exterminate this philosophy once and for all.

If this nation has any sympathy for the sadistic child killer Adolf Hitler, then the names and addresses of all leaders responsible should be immediately forwarded to the appropriate authorities at the General Assembly (I think you know what I mean).

And, if they simply use the same name, think of the impact that would have, and your support for them, on any good person reading this forum. And think of those whose families were murdered by the Nazis- if the strange neighbour across the street wiped out your family, would you have any sympathy for him or anyone who links themselves with him?

There is obviously no possibility of this proposal succeeding. If it does, I will quit this game.

Think about what you are doing. I know it is only a game, but I take it seriously, and I'm sure you do too.

Aaron Davies- High Guardian of the Republic of Bellarine
PS One of our policies is that we don't allow babies to be thrown into ovens by drunk camp guards.

The Altani Federation
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Altani Federation » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:56 pm

I think you missed the sign at the door when you walked in here. It says "General Assembly", not "Security Council".

-Irina Misheli, Ambassador

(OOC: in other words, wrong forum.)
The Associated Sovereign Nations of the Altani Federation
Many lands, many peoples, one Federation.

Rutianas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutianas » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:21 pm

Yeah, the Security Council is down the hall. Don't mind that the sign above the door says 'Exit'. That's really the door you want.

Paula Jenner, Rutianas Ambassador

(OOC: Yup, wrong forum)

Novalands
Envoy

Founded: Sep 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Novalands » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Bellarine wrote:Often, I post on this forum when I disagree with a proposal and use humour to make my point.

However, this issue is too serious for humour. I am shocked and disappointed by any nation supporting in any way the right to exist of any regime calling itself Nazi. We must exterminate this philosophy once and for all.

If this nation has any sympathy for the sadistic child killer Adolf Hitler, then the names and addresses of all leaders responsible should be immediately forwarded to the appropriate authorities at the General Assembly (I think you know what I mean).

And, if they simply use the same name, think of the impact that would have, and your support for them, on any good person reading this forum. And think of those whose families were murdered by the Nazis- if the strange neighbour across the street wiped out your family, would you have any sympathy for him or anyone who links themselves with him?

There is obviously no possibility of this proposal succeeding. If it does, I will quit this game.

Think about what you are doing. I know it is only a game, but I take it seriously, and I'm sure you do too.

Aaron Davies- High Guardian of the Republic of Bellarine
PS One of our policies is that we don't allow babies to be thrown into ovens by drunk camp guards.

I'm Jewish. Wanna throw down, brah?
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: 1.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.00

Lioh
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 04, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Lioh » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:28 pm

I agree fully. The Nazis' were an insane group of people. I beleive they need to be destroyed. I prepose we create a temporary alliance to kill off these peoples
The Olyp Constitutional Council - The Liohan Imperial Colonies
The Embassy Center: www.quorumforeignaffairs.gov.lioh/embassy

The Nation of Elysium
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Nation of Elysium » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:41 pm

Without dwelling on any animosity I may or may not have for the Nazi philosophy, I'd like to say a quick word. Nazi Europe was found condemned some time ago, after a fair vote. Nazi Europe attempted to lift the condemnation, by bringing the issue once more to the WA shortly after the original vote. The request was trounced fairly well, and was denied. Nazi Europe remained condemned.

Now the issue is once again being brought to the attention of the WA, as Nazi Europe once again attempts to uplift the condemnation. As can already be seen, once again this request is being defeated with what is far from a 50% approval rate, to say the least. I must ask, why bother wasting the Assembly's time with a request which would so obviously be defeated? It can be said that the majority of the Assembly disapproves of Nazism, and as the request is in short the exact same argument as last time, why bother? Even if this request were to stand a chance, do you believe that the hate of thousand's of nations would be dispelled?

I myself dislike this whole condemnation and commendation request issue, as I believe that among other things, it leads to wasting the assembly's time. When we should be discussing serious issues and suggesting serious proposals, we instead have to cast our votes on whether or not we should either inflate a nation's ego further, or if we should just upset a nation so that this trivial blather can grow and bloat even further.

I can understand your feelings, as no nation wishes to be red flagged. However, you should know that to be quite frank, your request will never pass and simply delay the Assembly. For the sake of us all, will you please let this slide by so that we may all continue in our standard affairs? I know this will pass shortly, but I fear you will attempt this once again, and perhaps again after that.

TL;DR Version: No one cares. You'll never win the vote. The condemner/commend requests suck. I understand but still think your issue is retarded. Please Stop.

Rutianas
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 23, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Rutianas » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Again, this is not the Security Council.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:52 pm

If you want to discuss the resolution currently at vote the official topic is here.
Last edited by Flibbleites on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly