NATION

PASSWORD

[Split from GA Proposals Q&A] National Sovereignty rule

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:55 am

Auralia wrote:Again, as I already stated, the makeup of the WA changes over time. The opinions of all the nations who join after a resolution has passed should also be taken into account in the democratic process.

Then come up with additional reasons that appeal to the new majority. We've made this very clear, and the rule isn't going to be changed.

Now unless someone has something new to contribute to this thread, let's stop arguing the same points.

Auralia
Senator

Founded: Dec 15, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Auralia » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:59 am

Frisbeeteria wrote:
Auralia wrote:Again, as I already stated, the makeup of the WA changes over time. The opinions of all the nations who join after a resolution has passed should also be taken into account in the democratic process.

Then come up with additional reasons that appeal to the new majority. We've made this very clear, and the rule isn't going to be changed.

Now unless someone has something new to contribute to this thread, let's stop arguing the same points.

National sovereignty is a reason. It's perfectly valid to believe that something just shouldn't be an international issue.

But you're right - I'll withdraw from this discussion, since I can see that this is pointless.
Catholic Commonwealth of Auralia
"Amor sequitur cognitionem."

Previous

Return to General Assembly