NATION

PASSWORD

Thessadorian Ambassador Appreciation Day

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.
Murray the Evil Skull
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Thessadorian Ambassador Appreciation Day

Postby Murray the Evil Skull » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:49 am

Whereas the Festering Snakepit(aka the World Assembly) is a body where grave matters are discussed and legislated.

Whereas these debates can get drearily dull, tedious, and as much fun as getting a root canal.

Also noting the Festering Snakepit is populated by lechers, drunkards, deviants, degenerates, fluffies, and Dr. Castro.

Further noting that the Thessadorian Ambassador by her shining personality and two phenomenal assets can bring life and beauty to the dreary and wreched halls.

Pointing out that for a long time the Thessadorian Ambassador has been greatly appreciated by such WA luminaries as Jack Riley, Moltan Baush, Sen. Horatio Sulla, and Bob Flibble.

Be it resolved that the 14th day of the month of February be set aside to honor and adore such a wonderful and angelic beauty.

A skull is sitting on a barstool, his eyes glow a malevolent red as it speaks,

"I'm bored out of my skull, mortals, with all these dreary pieces of legislation being discussed. So I've decided to remedy the situation with a chance to honor such a wonderful personage. Comments from the peanut gallery? Just remember, mortals...I can put evil curses on you! MYUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
Last edited by Murray the Evil Skull on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Murray the Evil Skull for WA Leader!
In your heart, you know He's right!

Warning: the player posts in Character, and will respond in Character.

Murray the Evil Skull
Envoy

Postby Murray the Evil Skull » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:51 am

OOC: this might be considered a joke proposal.

Astro-Malsitari WA Seat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Astro-Malsitari WA Seat » Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:39 pm

Murray the Evil Skull wrote:Whereas the Festering Snakepit(aka the World Assembly) is a body where grave matters are discussed and legislated.

Whereas these debates can get drearily dull, tedious, and as much fun as getting a root canal.

Also noting the Festering Snakepit is populated by lechers, drunkards, deviants, degenerates, fluffies, and Dr. Castro.

Further noting that the Thessadorian Ambassador by her shining personality and two phenomenal assets can bring life and beauty to the dreary and wretched halls.

Pointing out that for a long time the Thessadorian Ambassador has been greatly appreciated by such WA luminaries as Jack Riley, Moltan Baush, Sen. Horatio Sulla, and Bob Flibble.

Be it resolved that the 14th day of the month of February be set aside to honor and adore such a wonderful and angelic beauty.

A skull is sitting on a barstool, his eyes glow a malevolent red as it speaks,

"I'm bored out of my skull, mortals, with all these dreary pieces of legislation being discussed. So I've decided to remedy the situation with a chance to honor such a wonderful personage. Comments from the peanut gallery? Just remember, mortals...I can put evil curses on you! MYUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I'm in full support. There's just a few spelling errors, which I've corrected in red.
Representing the interests of Malsitar and Astrolinium in the World Assembly
| The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium | Ambassador to the WA: Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD | Chief Justice and Vice Magister of The South |
| The Unified Federal Republics of Malsitar | Ambassador to the WA: Dr. Chandler Whitt, LLD | Citizen of Spiritus |
And of course, Giovanni's illegitimate child and everyone's favorite pervy teen, Melvin Ruiz Walsh-Romero!

Thessadoria
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 26, 2005
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Thessadoria » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:09 pm

The hell if I'm going to allow such a resolution as this -- well-intended though it is -- linking me to such diabolical villains as Moltan Bausch and Jack Riley, to be immortalized in the canon of WA law. How dare you, sir! I'd sooner cavort with Dr. Castro than allow my prized femininity to be so violated by dark and disturbed men as the sometime Kennyite and Gruenberger representatives. The cold shivers run down my spine just thinking about it -- do they run down yours as well, sir...or hath you no shame whatsoever?!

...Oh, right. I'm talking to an evil skull. Carry on, then.

- The Thessadorian Ambassador

P.S. I do appreciate the acknowledgement of St. Valentine's Day as an inviolable aspect of Thessadorian culture, however. What would our nation be if it did not respect and celebrate the essential human attributes of lust and desire?
Last edited by Thessadoria on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro-Malsitari WA Seat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astro-Malsitari WA Seat » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Thessadoria wrote:The hell if I'm going to allow such a resolution as this -- well-intended though it is -- linking me to such diabolical villains as Moltan Bausch and Jack Riley, to be immortalized in the canon of WA law. How dare you, sir! I'd sooner cavort with Dr. Castro than allow my prized femininity to be so violated by dark and disturbed men as the sometime Kennyite and Gruenberger representatives. The cold shivers run down my spine just thinking about it -- do they run down yours as well, sir...or hath you no shame whatsoever?!

...Oh, right. I'm talking to an evil skull. Carry on, then.

- The Thessadorian Ambassador

P.S. I do appreciate the acknowledgement of St. Valentine's Day as an inviolable aspect of Thessadorian culture, however. What would our nation be if it did not respect and celebrate the essential human attributes of lust and desire?

Giovanni stared. He'd never seen The Thessadorian Ambassador up close. He would have given a low whistle, except he felt like at this moment, it would have earned him a slap. So he just sort of stared at her eyes... eyes of the chest, that is.
| The Sublime Island Kingdom of Astrolinium | Ambassador to the WA: Dr. Giovanni Romero, PhD | Chief Justice and Vice Magister of The South |
| The Unified Federal Republics of Malsitar | Ambassador to the WA: Dr. Chandler Whitt, LLD | Citizen of Spiritus |
And of course, Giovanni's illegitimate child and everyone's favorite pervy teen, Melvin Ruiz Walsh-Romero!

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Grays Harbor » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Bah. So she has an impressive chest. Impress us with something else.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 16, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Approved.
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.49

Murray the Evil Skull
Envoy

Postby Murray the Evil Skull » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:44 am

Grays Harbor wrote:Bah. So she has an impressive chest. Impress us with something else.

"There needs to be something else, Mortal? Its rumored that she's more impressive that either Antigone Morgan and Her Imperial Hottness, Empress Jhessan Spaulding. Tough you won't hear me admitting to that.

Alright then, as from her response you can see that she's got a nice firey personality, mortal! I like the wenches to have a nice firey personality."

Further noting that the Thessadorian Ambassador by her shining and firey personality and two phenomenal assets can bring life and beauty to the dreary and wreched halls
Last edited by Murray the Evil Skull on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jankenjin
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Jankenjin » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Yasushipa Toruhayashipa Yoshi no Akari, Ambassador Plenipotentiary of the WA Observer Mission of the Triune Republic of Jankenjin, glanced over at the Thessadorian ambassador, noting how the other delegates were praising her looks.

"I gather she's a sexually attractive member of the human species?" the yellow-feathered, quasi-kangaroo shaped alien commented. "I'm afraid I don't see it--she hasn't a tail or a frill...not that I know which one I'm supposed to be attracted to on her, anyway."
Yes, we have a Factbook, for all those odd facts about this bunch of weird aliens.

Astro-Malsitari WA Seat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astro-Malsitari WA Seat » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Jankenjin wrote:Yasushipa Toruhayashipa Yoshi no Akari, Ambassador Plenipotentiary of the WA Observer Mission of the Triune Republic of Jankenjin, glanced over at the Thessadorian ambassador, noting how the other delegates were praising her looks.

"I gather she's a sexually attractive member of the human species?" the yellow-feathered, quasi-kangaroo shaped alien commented. "I'm afraid I don't see it--she hasn't a tail or a frill...not that I know which one I'm supposed to be attracted to on her, anyway."

Lorenz Fisher, a minor aide to the WA Seat, popped up and said, "Her secondary sexual characteristics are rather large, a value desired by heterosexual males as a marker of fertility, as far as the evolutionary side of things are concerned."
As he popped back out, he paused to add, "Also, boobs are fun."

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Astro-Malsitari WA Seat wrote:
Jankenjin wrote:Yasushipa Toruhayashipa Yoshi no Akari, Ambassador Plenipotentiary of the WA Observer Mission of the Triune Republic of Jankenjin, glanced over at the Thessadorian ambassador, noting how the other delegates were praising her looks.

Lorenz Fisher, a minor aide to the WA Seat, popped up and said, "Her secondary sexual characteristics are rather large, a value desired by heterosexual males as a marker of fertility, as far as the evolutionary side of things are concerned."

"I do hope the Astro-Malsitari WA Seat is not implying that only heterosexual males would value Her Excellency's obvious talents", Princess Christine said with a slightly devilish smile.
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Astro-Malsitari WA Seat
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Astro-Malsitari WA Seat » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Alqania wrote:
Astro-Malsitari WA Seat wrote:Lorenz Fisher, a minor aide to the WA Seat, popped up and said, "Her secondary sexual characteristics are rather large, a value desired by heterosexual males as a marker of fertility, as far as the evolutionary side of things are concerned."

"I do hope the Astro-Malsitari WA Seat is not implying that only heterosexual males would value Her Excellency's obvious talents", Princess Christine said with a slightly devilish smile.

Another minor aide from the WA Seat walked in and said, "The opinions expressed by Mr. Fisher are those of Mr. Fisher, and they do not reflect in any way those of the institutions, nations, or other organizations with which he is affiliated."
He smiled wryly, and said, "Also, he's Malsitari. They can be a bit backwards sometimes."

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:41 pm

Alqania wrote:
Astro-Malsitari WA Seat wrote:Lorenz Fisher, a minor aide to the WA Seat, popped up and said, "Her secondary sexual characteristics are rather large, a value desired by heterosexual males as a marker of fertility, as far as the evolutionary side of things are concerned."

"Excuse me Your Highness, but are you implying you are of different sexual orientation..., per say and this should be approved" Simone replied.

Alqania
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Alqania » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Soviet Canuckistan wrote:
Alqania wrote:

"Excuse me Your Highness, but are you implying you are of different sexual orientation..., per say and this should be approved" Simone replied.

"Different from what?", retorted Christine. "And why would the Soviet Canuckistani Delegation take interest in my sexual orientation?

Since this proposal did not meet with the approval of the Ambassador in question, should appreciation perhaps be shown instead by a commendation in the Security Council?"
Queendom of Alqania
Amor vincit omnia et nos cedamus amori
Former Speaker of the Gay Regional Parliament
Represented in the WA by Ambassador Lord Raekevikinfo
and Deputy Ambassador Princess Christineinfo
Author of GA#178
Member of UNOG and the Stonewall Alliance

Soviet Canuckistan
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Canuckistan » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:12 pm

"Yes, a commendation should be in order and we just want to know you better, you Alqanias haven't been near the Strangers Bar much, Christine." Simone replied.

Flibbleites
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jan 02, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Flibbleites » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:32 am

Soviet Canuckistan wrote:"Yes, a commendation should be in order and we just want to know you better, you Alqanias haven't been near the Strangers Bar much, Christine." Simone replied.

Considering the way your delegation has been behaving in there, I don't blame them for staying away.

Bob Flibble
WA Representative

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 am

Let's give the God of Nationstates a day and then we can consider this idea...ok?

*hides from imcoming curses*

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:55 am

"Humans..."
:roll:
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Murray the Evil Skull
Envoy

Postby Murray the Evil Skull » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:37 am

The Republic of Lanos wrote:Let's give the God of Nationstates a day and then we can consider this idea...ok?

"AHA! Foolish Mortal! It will be a cold day when you can hide from one of my EVIL Curses! Just for that, you are going to have such a nasty rash!", Murray said.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:40 am

Murray the Evil Skull wrote:
The Republic of Lanos wrote:Let's give the God of Nationstates a day and then we can consider this idea...ok?

"AHA! Foolish Mortal! It will be a cold day when you can hide from one of my EVIL Curses! Just for that, you are going to have such a nasty rash!", Murray said.

Candle Jack is unaffected. Murray, I'm a ghost. What else can you do?

Murray the Evil Skull
Envoy

Postby Murray the Evil Skull » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:43 am

Alqania wrote:

"I'm glad to see that there is some additional agreement about the Ambassador's assets and talents, royal Mortal!"

Murray the Evil Skull
Envoy

Postby Murray the Evil Skull » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 am

The Republic of Lanos wrote:
Murray the Evil Skull wrote:

Candle Jack is unaffected. Murray, I'm a ghost. What else can you do?

A female catgirl minion holds a cell phone up to Murrays head. He begins to speak into it,
"Ah Janine! I think I could use some help from Doctors Stantz, Venkmann, and Spengler. Theres a free floating, full torso, vaporous apparition loose in the Festering Snakepit."

Murray ends the call and smiles at Candle Jack and says evilly,
"Who ya gonna call......"
Last edited by Murray the Evil Skull on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghostbusters International
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ghostbusters International » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:02 pm

A short while later the sound of sirens are heard and the door to the Snakpit is opened. Four men(three White and one black) walk in wearing tan jumpsuits. Two of them are holding P.K.E. meters in their hands and are waving them around as if looking for something. All of the men have proton accelerators straped to their backs. One of the men looks around at the delegates and asks,

"Has anyone seen a ghost?"
another Fine Yelda Puppet(tm)

Warning:This nation acts and speaks IC and will respond as such.

The Republic of Lanos
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Lanos » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:04 pm

Ghostbusters International wrote:A short while later the sound of sirens are heard and the door to the Snakpit is opened. Four men(three White and one black) walk in wearing tan jumpsuits. Two of them are holding P.K.E. meters in their hands and are waving them around as if looking for something. All of the men have proton accelerators straped to their backs. One of the men looks around at the delegates and asks,

"Has anyone seen a ghost?"

Son of a...*warps the fuck out*

Coming up next on Live WA Debate Coverage...

Bloodstone Kay
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 25, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Bloodstone Kay » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:27 am

I hear she has precious booty, or was it an overflowing chest of treasure?
Duke Sulin Solibu IV
WA Pirate/Delegate

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly