NATION

PASSWORD

Meet the Reps!™ Part V: We've REALLY jumped the shark now!

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Noordeinde
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Noordeinde » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:57 am

Bump
I'm gay, for gay rights, and I don't care what you think, its my life. If you support gay rights put this in your signature.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:40 am

Are you hinting that I should update the list already? Well, OK. Everyone from Lord Evif to Murray the Evil Skull added, and everyone in between. Let me know of any errors, omissions, typos and misspellings on my part. 'Cause I'd really hate to have to repeal and replace the whole damn thread. Image
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

The Altan Steppes
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Altan Steppes » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:56 am

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:Are you hinting that I should update the list already? Well, OK. Everyone from Lord Evif to Murray the Evil Skull added, and everyone in between. Let me know of any errors, omissions, typos and misspellings on my part. 'Cause I'd really hate to have to repeal and replace the whole damn thread. Image

As long as you're updating things, could I trouble you to update the name of our ambassador here, as Nagashybyuly is now running things? ;)
The Altani Federation
Honor above all else!

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Done. Next time you switch ambassadors, create a new post, as opposed to editing the old. I'll be less likely to miss it. ;)
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Greater Rhodes
Senator

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Rhodes » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Dr. Leonardo Dallaire

Birthplace: Saint-Boniface, Gascay, Rhodes

Family: Dallaire married his university sweetheart Carmandy in 2004. They now have two wonderful young children; Raymond, who is now four, and Arianna, who is two-and-a-half years old.

Education: Growing up Leonardo earned his primary education through the comprehensive Rhodian public school system, and graduated from Sint Maarten high school with honours. He then attended Université Saint-Boniface where he achieved a Bachelors degree in Business Studies (BBS) majoring in Finance and minoring in Environmental Economics, and a Master's degree in International Economics. He continued in International Economics until he completed his education with a Dottorato di Recerca (equivalent to a Ph.D) at l'Università di Napolitano.

Employment: From the ages of 12-17 Leonardo worked as a paperboy for a small Saint-Boniface newspaper called "the Daily Double". Throughout college Leonardo worked in the retail industry, and managed a few small clothing stores in downtown Saint-Boniface. Dr. Dallaire's diplomatic career begun midway through his Master's degree, when he was hired as a data analyst and economic advisor in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for six years, and upon completion of his Dottorato had attended diplomatic missions to both the Rhodian Antilles and the Swiss Confederacy as government investment officer and envoy, respectively. He was elected by the Parliament and approved by the Royal Council to become Greater Rhodes' official ambassador to the WA on February 22nd, 2010.

Background: Leonardo Dallaire was born in 1979, the first of three children to parents Apollo Dallaire and Vivien Clarke. Dallaire was raised bilingually, speaking both English and French at home. In grade school Leonardo showed a skill for learning languages and by the time he finished high school was fluent in Italian, Arabic, and Dutch in addition to the aforementioned English and French. This quality also helped him uncover his love for international diplomacy and economics. While studying for his Dottorato at Università di Napolitano, he found a fondness for the canton of Òltranto, and upon completion of his studies purchased a townhouse in the city, where he resided until being elected as ambassador to the World Assembly. He and his family now live in a large condo a few blocks away from the WA building, and still being close to his parents visits them every couple of months.

Fun facts: Dr. Dallaire has a great passion for fencing (which happens to be Rhodes' national sport, and is extremely popular), and in his youth was rated as one of the top 10 fencers for his age group in the country. He also loves travel and owns a cat named Adolphus.

Politics: Socially liberal, an internationalist, and economically neoliberal.

Titles: His Royal Majesty's Representative to the World Assembly, Dr. Leonardo Dallaire.

Responsibilities: Directing the Kingdom of Greater Rhodes' permanent diplomatic mission to the World Assembly in accordance with the will of the federal government, which includes but is not limited to overseeing all negotiations with both the General Assembly and Security Council as well as representing Greater Rhodes in debates and at the ratification or disapproval of all international proposals, resolutions, treaties, acts, and laws which take place in these legislative bodies.

Interests: Fencing, Tennis, Association Football, 18th Century Literature, Painting, and Classical Music.
Last edited by Greater Rhodes on Tue May 17, 2011 11:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Canadian
Political Compass
Member of: RIMT | CI | WA
Dominions: The Rhodian Antilles
New Factbook & Embassy in the Works--Never Forget

Sanctaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sanctaria » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Deputy Yasminé Pontif, MHD

Birthplace: Thurenda, Haven Province, Sanctaria

Education: Attended both Primary and Secondary Education, as required by Sanctarian Law. Obtained a BA in Languages and Political Science from the then Royal University of Sanctaria, Haven. Following that, she travelled to the then Royal University of Sanctaria, Corpus for an MA in International Relations and Diplomacy. Upon graduating, she got a job in the Department of Foreign Affairs as an aide to the then Secretary. While here, she applied for a part time PhD in International Relations - a 4 year course. She passed with a 1:1 honours.

Employment: Former aide to the Secretary of Foriegn Affairs, former Assistant General Servant of the Department of Foreign Affairs, former Ambassador of Sanctaria, Member of the House of Deputies, Minister for the World Assembly at the Department of Foreign Affairs

Politics: Center-Right, member of the Conservative Party of Sanctaria (CPS)

Titles: Madame Ambassador, Deputy Yasminé Pontif, Minister for the World Assembly at the Department of Foreign Affairs.

Responsibilities: She is reponsible for Sanctaria's involvement in the World Assembly - both in the General Assembly and Security Council.

Interests: Politics, Current Affairs, Debating, Opera

((Shouldn't this be stickied?))
Divine Federation of Sanctaria

Ideological Bulwark #258

Dr. Bethany Greer CMD, Sanctarian Ambassador to the World Assembly
Author of:
GA#109 GA#133 GA#176 GA#201 GA#222 GA#297
GA#590 (Co)
Frisbeeteria wrote:Do people not realize that moderators can tell when someone is wanking?

Luna Amore wrote:Sanc is always watching. Ever vigilant.

Auralia wrote:Your condescending attitude is remarkably annoying.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:15 pm

Sanctaria wrote:((Shouldn't this be stickied?))

With the sticky clutter already infecting this forum, probably not. ;)

Two recent posts (from newer nations that may or may not still be active) have been added; bumping in the hopes that more will come.

Grays Harbor
Post Marshal

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Grays Harbor » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:04 am

Jeremy Lansdowne, Lord Eugene

Birthplace: Eugene, Eugene County, Duchy of Aberdeen

Family: The third child of Sir Edward IV Lansdowne, The 5th Earl of Eugene and his wife Lady Eloise Lansdowne-Gordon. He has one brother, Sir Edwrad V Lansdowne Marquis of Eugene (58) and heir to the seat; and one sister, Lady Pietra Jordan-Lansdowne (56), Duchess of Eugene, who is currently serving as a Minister without Portfolio to the Goverment of the Prime Minister. He prefers to be called by his title, Lord Eugene, by those he does not know well. To his close friends he is Jeremy.

Education: Jeremy attended secondary school at Arthddu Academy in Hoquiam, graduating in 1973. He enrolled at Ddeheuol University in the City of Eugene, recieving BS in Nuclear Engineering in 1977. After graduation, he continued his education at Ddeheuol, getting a masters in Nuclear Engineering in 1979. He worked on staff at the Three Pines Nuclear Power Station until 1982, when he recieved an offer from the Foreign Ministry to return to school and get a masters in International Affairs, then works as a Science Attache at various embassies. He finished his master work in 1984 and continued on to get a Doctorate in International Affairs and Government in 1986.

Employment: 1979-82 Three Pines Nuclear Power Station as a Senior Engineer. Junior Science Attache to Ineptia, 1986-91; Senior Science Attache to Clearwater, 1991-1997; Assistant Ambassador to Mountainsea 1997-2001, Ambassador to Zivenzia, 2001-2010; Ambassador to the World Assembly, 2010-Present

Fun facts: Lord Eugene has a weakness for fine scotch whiskeys, and has been known to drop significant amounts of money on rare vintages.

Politics: Moderate-Conservative and a member of the Whig Party, of which his family have been devout members for narly 3 centuries.

Titles: Lord Eugene

Responsibilities: He takes his debating in the General Assembly quite seriously, and will fight for what he believes, even in the face of opposition. Given plenipotentary powers by the King, he can and will frequently cast his votes without prior consultation, believing he has the knowledge and ability to discern what would be in the best interests of the Kingdom.

Interests: Coin Collector, focusing on the pre-unification coins of the Duchies and of the Empire. Considered to have one of the more complete collections outside the Royal Mint.
Last edited by Grays Harbor on Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:15 am, edited 3 times in total.
Everything you know about me is wrong. Or a rumor. Something like that.

Not Ta'veren

Quelesh
Minister

Founded: Jun 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Quelesh » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:32 am

OOC: I posted this thread in F&NI about a few important people in Quelesh, so I might as well post the info about the WA delegation in this thread. It doesn't really follow the template, since I hadn't seen the template when I wrote it. Also, I have no pictures at this time.

IC:

Leonard Roku
Ambassador to the World Assembly from the Empire of Quelesh

Sex: male
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 130 lbs
Eyes: brown
Hair: black, short-cropped
Race: black

Neatly trimmed black beard and moustache.
Wears eyeglasses for nearsightedness.
Lanky, tall, very skinny, lacking in physical prowess.
Very intelligent.
Entirely unpretentious.
Naturally introverted, but an excellent public speaker.
Somewhat of an alcoholic.
Has frequent allergies.

No family, though there are disparaging rumors about his on-again-off-again girlfriend in Quelesh and a rumor that he is the father of deputy ambassador Alexandria Yadoru's unborn child.

Alexandria Yadoru
Deputy WA Ambassador

Sex: female
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 135 lbs
Eyes: brown
Hair: black, down to mid-back, straight
Race: biracial (white/black)

Moderately intelligent, though her "valley girl" mannerisms and voice imply otherwise.
Expert chess player.
Pilot; owns her own single-engine (reciprocating) airplane.
Has somewhat of a temper.
Enjoys fencing, but is not very good at it.
Can be self-absorbed.
Currently seven months pregnant.

Family:
Romantic partner: Malcolm Kame, age 29
Children: D'Andre, age 4; D'Montre, age 3; Natari'Anna, age 1
"I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them, and I know how bad I am." - Samuel Johnson

"Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it." - George Bernard Shaw
Political Compass | Economic Left/Right: -7.75 | Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -10.00

Diatraba
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Diatraba » Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

Dr. Dimitri MacCarinson
Chief Ambassador to the WA
schooling: Doctorate in Modern World History
Description: A tall, lean man with blonde hair

Andrew Karanovich
Deputy Ambassador to the WA
Schooling: secondary education - 8 GCSEs
Description: Rather overweight, and gaining more weight. Black hair, blue eyes
Dimitri MacCarinson - Honourary Chief Ambassador on behalf of the Communist State of Diatraba (PMT)- One nation, one vision!
DEFCON: 3 - army at rediness - rediness levels above normal
UK Threat Level: Substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
REDCON: 2 - Full Alert - Army ready to fight
My Nation's Political Compass: Economic Left/Right: -4.50
Social Libertarian Authoritarian: 3.69
My Political Compass
Our economic report

Enn
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 26, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Enn » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:09 am

Acting Ambassador - Angelo Lanerik

Birthplace: Nethwhile, the Greater City, Enn
Family: One elder sister, Gloriana, a cellist in the Citadel Symphony Orchestra. The family are of mixed Ennish/Italian background.
Education: BA (Hons) in Linguistics and Politics, Gavindra University. MA in International Relations, Citadel Institute of Politics
Employment: Career diplomat.
Background: Born in Nethwhile, on Enn's northern coast. His mother is Deaf, and used Ensil with him and his sister. Has spent nearly entire adult life in the public service. Was a senior advisor for foreign affairs to Chair Hannah Sikura during her term in office, including during Destabilisation and the First Triumvirate.
Fun facts: Can communicate fluently in three spoken languages and Ensil (Ennish Signed Language), and has a working knowledge of 6 others. However, unlike some others known to have frequented these halls, sees no need to show off.
Titles: Current: Acting World Assembly Ambassador for Enn
Former: Senior Advisor to the Chair for Foreign Affairs (2004-2005), Secretary for Intra-Regional Affairs (2005-2009) (part of Lady Faren's office), Special Advisor to the People's Assembly for the Antarctic Situation (2010)
Responsibilities: Clearing up some of the difficulties caused during his predecessor's final few months, working with the Foreign Minister (instead of Lady Faren). Representing Ennish interests to the GA. The Security Council remains Lady Faren's business; she has yet to indicate whether she intends for Lanerik (or another) to take up Enn's voice in that chamber.
Interests: He has a wide collection of dictionaries, in various languages.
Once said: "There's a word for everything, I just need to find the right language first."

Stephanie is on paid leave until further notice, pending an investigation into her recent behaviour. There is a suspicion that she is finally feeling the shock of her sister's death during Destabilisation, and that this has lead her to make pronouncements regarding Enn's position on certain matters, which the People's Assembly had not itself come to any decision on.
I know what gay science is.
Reploid Productions wrote:The World Assembly as a whole terrifies me!
Pythagosaurus wrote:You are seriously deluded about the technical competence of the average human.

Bears Armed
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 01, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bears Armed » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:39 am

Name: Artorrios Jharge o SouthWoods

Birthplace: Barl’ham, Clan Redwoods (Southern Division)
Family: (details not yet revealed OOC).
Education: Greyfurrers’ Academy for He-cubs, BA in Human Studies from WestPort University, DLL in Comparative Law from Kings’ University (at Urrath-am-Barra).
Employment: widely seen as a ‘seeker afar’ (i.e. ‘high flyer’) from quite early during his stay at WestPort University, when he won election as one of the students’ representatives on that institution’s Senate as a second-year undergraduate, Artorrios was hired to work at the ‘Committee for The Strangers’ (i.e. ‘Foreign Ministry’…) as soon as he had acquired his Law degree [in 1993] and was initially assigned to the team whose job it was to make plans for the foreseen opening of relations with the outside world. He remained in that post for four years, but then left to spend just under seven years as an advisor to one of his clan’s ‘Voices’ in the High Council of Clans before returning to government service when the collapse of the mystical ‘barriers’ that had basically protected the country from Human intrusion until that point seemed imminent [late 2004]. Artorrios was one of the original staff for the Bears Armed Mission when this was established on an ‘Observer’ basis in 2006, initially as ‘Second Secretary’; was promoted to become its Deputy Chairbear in November 2008; and was promoted to the position of Chairbear when his predecessor Borrin o Redwood was called back home (to take up an important position there) in June 2010.
Personal politics: known to have favoured the ‘National Federalists’ in the past, but remains publicly neutral in domestic politics while serving his homeland as a diplomat; loyal spokesbear for Bears Armed, and its ‘sovereigntist’ policies, although he himself personally supports the idea of greater international legislation on matters of ‘fundamental’ rights for sapient beings.
Title:: Chairbear, Bears Armed Mission at the World Assembly.
Responsibilities: leading the Mission, speaking for the government of Bears Armed in the General Assembly and submitting that government’s proposals to the Assembly, helping to draft proposals, arguing for other “suitable” causes there, organising negotiations with other nations’ WA missions.
Background: Clan = WestWoods; Religion = Ursionity, and One Plus Seven; Languages spoken = Ursine (both ‘HeartWoods’ and ‘SouthWoods’ dialects), English, Ouesttree, and German.
Description: male Ursine of mainstream ‘Brown Bear’ ancestry, fur = medium-brown & neatly [but not “too shortly”] trimmed, left-pawed, height = 6’10”, build = fairly average [for an Ursine…]; normally wears an ‘evening suit’ when attending the General Assembly on official business (although his government has now agreed the accompanying top hat to be optional, and he won’t wear that very often…) but a ‘lounge suit’ (probably from either Arbeari or Urrsace…) instead when he’s in public for any other reasons.
Likes: well-made suits, Madeira wine, philosophical discussions, backgammon, Sudoku & related types of puzzles, light opera, trilobite on the half-shell.
Dislikes: intolerant monotheists or atheists, public drunkenness, firearms, fools.

Once said: "Maybe before trying to pass this proposal you should try stopping a charging BereWolf in its monstrous form with only non-expanding rounds: Even with silver bullets you're unlikely to do so before it reaches you, and then.. Hwell, you hrreally wouldn't like the results...
"Believe me, I've seen it happen. Fortunately though, on that occasion, somebody else there did have expanding bullets in their rifle and was able to kill the horror before it had slaughtered anybody except for its original target."
Last edited by Bears Armed on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
The Confrederated Clans (and other Confrederated Bodys) of the Free Bears of Bears Armed
(includes The Ursine NorthLands) Demonym = Bear[s]; adjective = ‘Urrsish’.
Population = just under 20 million. Economy = only Thriving. Average Life expectancy = c.60 years. If the nation is classified as 'Anarchy' there still is a [strictly limited] national government... and those aren't "biker gangs", they're traditional cross-Clan 'Warrior Societies', generally respected rather than feared.
Author of some GA Resolutions, via Bears Armed Mission; subject of an SC resolution.
Factbook. We have more than 70 MAPS. Visitors' Guide.
The IDU's WA Drafting Room is open to help you.
Author of issues #429, 712, 729, 934, 1120, 1152, 1474, 1521.

Quadrimmina
Minister

Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Quadrimmina » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:54 am

Dr. Arlo Bard Lewis

Birthplace: Ponta District, City of Voi, Quadrimmina

Education: Graduated with honors with a degree in Political Science and International Affairs from Ponta University, and achieved a Ph.D. in International Politics from Ponta University.

Family: Wife: Madison Lewis, Minister of Foreign Affairs. Son: Kyle Lewis, currently attending Ponta University.

Employment: Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Politics: Center-left, with numerous libertarian views.

Titles: Senator of Vanir in Yggdrasil, Ambassador to the World Assembly from the Republic of Quadrimmina.

Responsibilities: Responsible for establishing relations between World Assembly nations and our own, for establishing relations between regional nations and our own, and responsible for representing the interests of Quadrimmina and the Chancellor in both the region and the WA.

Notable accomplishments: One of the 26 signatories of the Quadrimminan Constitution and the main founder of the UniCare Universal Health Care System.

Interests: Politics, Video Games, and Medicine.

Famous Quote: "The state exists as a way to prevent people from harming others. Other than that, the state should remain silent. The problem with this theory is that people tend to feel as though they are being harmed because they are uncomfortable with the positions of others. This is what Quadrimmina's government must seek to correct." ~At the State of the Union Address, April 18, 2010.
Last edited by Quadrimmina on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sincerely,
Alexandra Kerrigan, Ambassador to the World Assembly from the Republic of Quadrimmina.
National Profile | Ambassadorial Profile | Quadrimmina Gazette-Post | Protect, Free, Restore: UDL

Authored:
GA#111 (Medical Research Ethics Act)
SC#28 (Commend Sionis Prioratus)
GA#197 (Banning Extrajudicial Transfer)

Co-authored:
GA#110 (Identity Theft Prevention Act)
GA#171 (Freedom in Medical Research)
GA#196 (Freedom of Information Act)

American Capitalist
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 24, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby American Capitalist » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:57 pm

Ambassador - Donald Trump, Jr.

Birthplace: New York City
Family: Wife Vanessa and his head-in-a-jar father
Education: Masters in Business and Economics
Employment: Head of several major businesses including being an oil executive.
Background: He moved to American Capitalist after it got nuked to hell and back. Now lives in a giant biosphere right next to his father 100 foot tall, 3000 foot wide giant jar. The only known container for his Fathers ego said to be made upon some ancient ruins or something like that.
Politics: Hopes to eventually pass a resolution banning the use of keeping some body alive in a jar. He will also oppose any resolution that puts stricter regulation on oil companies.
Titles: "Fathers little mistake"
Interests: A gigantic collection of Whips, Chains, and you really don't want to know the rest.
Once said: " Fuck my dad I'm my own person I don't need him I don't need no one! They'll learn not to fuck with me when I slit their throat and their blood flows like a river. Mommy may I have some cookies?"
Economic Left/Right: 6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Unibot - Eduard Heir

Postby Unibot » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:44 am

Meet Eduard Heir!
Unibot's Own Pride and Joy!

Ambassador Eduard Heir is a young, lonely, billionaire bachelor who at most stages in his life is only looking for superficial relationships, political power and a ‘good’ reputation – and is always attempting to stray from the public view. He has struggled with alcoholism and a drug addition in his past as a way to cope with his failed relationships with a double agent who was using him to gain information, his failed marriages with several princesses, as well as a tragic dinner party that he attended once which turned into a psychologically scarring bloodbath. Heir generally strays away from chemicals, with the exception of an occasional glass of old scotch (or a glass of Crème de menthe, with a tablespoon of Cherry Brandy ...when he is older) and some recreational psychoactive drugs, occasionally. Although, known to be impulsive, and foolish – he is also a genius (though an absentminded and romantic one), having engineered several impressive feats of robotics and nanotechnology that revolutionized the modern cosmetic industry. Such inventions brought him fame and fortune – and later, political power as the president and ambassador of a corporatocracy that spawned from his company, Unibot, which famously combined the Arms Manufacturing and the Cosmetics industry to create a shocking megacorporation. Unibot employs between 6-10 million employees every year, exporting to countries all across the universe – with a revenue stream that allows Heir to waste astronomical amounts of currency on pointless business ventures such as glow-in-the-dark cars, and phonetic-toilets that can read the newspaper for the user.

Quick Notes on Eduard,
  • Youthful, but bitter.
  • Scatterbrained.
  • Filthy Rich.
  • Brilliant Inventor however he can’t hold his liquor worth a dahm.
  • Leader of a corporatocracy.
  • Attempts to hide from the public, and the media. (Likes his privacy)

After a yet-to-be-explained-event in Phanelmgm, Mr. Heir was extradimensionally unconnected from the fourth dimension at some point. He has spent approximately 6 minutes and 64 seconds in a random point in Space-Time indefinitely till his death which will be indeterminable to an individual limited to the fourth dimension. Most have meant him at the age of 20, the age of 30, middle aged and elderly all within a few weeks, we all have a 0.000000013436% chance of meeting him within every hour for at least 7 minutes -- however there is no way to control how old or young he will be when he 'returns'. And yes, it is difficult to work for an employer who might remember you, or have no idea who you are... and rarely does he have any clue what time period he has arrived at. But no one can represent the diplomatic intentions, and consistency of Unibot like Mr. Heir ..our little time-traveling gift to the World Assembly.
Last edited by Unibot on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ainocra
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 20, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Updated for the modern world

Postby Ainocra » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 am

[Edited and updated on 6/25/2014]
Fleet Marshal Alcon Enta

Birthplace: Fustercluck, Ainocra

Family: None Living

Education: Graduated seventh in his class at the Imperial Aerospace Academy.

Employment: Marshal Enta has been in the Imperial Aerospace Force for thirty seven years now. His First posting after graduation was as a pilot assigned to the 58th Space Aviation Battallion. He served for years with distinction eventually being promoted to Captain after the battle of Jooputer. He was made operations officer of the 215th Space Aviation Battallion a post he held for 12 years. He saw action numerous times but steadfastly refused promotion for reasons unknown. The 215th was tasked with defending the city of Plutarch during unification campaigns. The rebels in the area however had developed a secret weapon and decimated the 215th and the city they were tasked to defend. Captain Enta was the only senior officer to survive the initial assault. He rallied the remains of the Battallion fought a brilliant holding action to buy time for the surviving civilians to evacuate the city. He brought the remains of his battered force back to Fustercluck. As the only surviving officer he was held accountable for the defeat and the loss of over one hundred thousand lives. He was relieved of command and court martialed. His court martial was long and drawn out but after weeks of testimony he was cleared of any wrongdoing. He was then promoted to Major and transferred to the general staff of the Supreme Marshal. He served on the general staff for years before being promoted to Colonel and appointed Ambassador to the WA a post he held until Ainocra withdrew from the World Assembly last year. He was then reassigned as Chief of Operations for the Space Navy of Ainocra and promoted to Admiral. Later he was promoted to Fleet Marshal of Ainocra. When Ainocra Allied itself with Monkey Island Marshal Enta resumed the duties of ambassador at large.

Background: The Marshal is a decorated war hero and is seen as a symbol of hope to the people of Ainocra. However his court martial and the loss of his comrades at Plutarch has made him a mean bitter drunk.

Fun facts: Marshal Enta carries a sidearm and a flask of scotch at all times. He is frequently drunk while on the floor of the assembly and often threatens war over the slightest provocations. He also enjoys Cheezwiz on crackers and can frequently be seen eating them while on the floor.

Politics: The Marshal is decidedly apolitical. He is a soldier who follows orders.

Titles: Current: Fleet Marshal of the Ainocran Navy, Adjutant To Supreme Marshal of Ainocra.
Ambassador at large to the Supreme Marshal of Ainocra, Top Banana of Monkey Island.

Responsibilities: Supreme Commander of all Ainocran Space forces, answering only to the Supreme Marshal. He represents the people of Ainocra, and their interests to the World Assembly and to support and exercise the will of the Supreme Marshal of Ainocra. He works to further the regional interests of Monkey Island and work to ensure regional and international stability.

Interests: Three Dimensional Chess, Reading, Drinking, Classical Music, Military Theory.

Staff: The Marshal commands a small staff and a security force for the Ainocran embassy. There are only three people on his general staff and a small detachment of soldiers none of whom is worth mentioning.

Marshal Enta had to leave the WA for a time in order to manage his duties as Fleet Marshal.

He was replaced by Major Delwyn Rhomduil until his return earlier this year.

The Major is a graduate of the Ainocran Fleet Academy. He is currently 39 years old and serves as the Marshal's assistant.
(ooc more to come later)
Last edited by Ainocra on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Alcon Enta
Supreme Marshal of Ainocra

"From far, from eve and morning and yon twelve-winded sky, the stuff of life to knit blew hither: here am I. ...Now--for a breath I tarry nor yet disperse apart--take my hand quick and tell me, what have you in your heart." --Roger Zelazny

Nullarni
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 26, 2006
Ex-Nation

Postby Nullarni » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:05 am

Ainocra wrote:Colonel Alcon Enta

Mod edit: Removed image.

OOC: Thats Colonel Tigh! I miss the new Battlestar Galactica... :unsure:
Last edited by The Blaatschapen on Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed image, linked to malware site
Proud founder of the NEW WARSAW PACT. Visitors welcome.

Meekinos
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 10, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Meekinos » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:44 am

As we stated here, we have a new Ambassador to the World Assembly. We are able to provide more details at this time. Ambassador Alexia Papadakis has resigned her commission as she has accepted a position at one of Meekinos' most prestigious academic institutions as a professor of economics. Her work on behalf of Meekinos will be recognized at an annual dinner held by the Meekinosian leadership to honour all citizens who have contributed to the nation's wellbeing, whether at a local, prefecture, national, international or intergalactic level.

Replacing our former ambassador, is Senator Vasiliki Antoniou. Earlier this week she resigned her Senate position upon being named Ambassador to the World Assembly by the High Council of Meekinos, in conjunction with a motion passed by both Senate and the House of Commons naming possible candidates for the position. She had been selected based on specific requirements laid out in Meekinosian law.

Ambassador Vasiliki Antoniou
BA Econ
Senator of Southwest Aegea, Silias
Former City Councillor of Aegea, Ward 20
Member of the Social Democrats

Birthdate: September 13th, 2284
Birthplace: Reuluis, Silias

Education: Her parents believed in the public school system and as a result, she was sent to school in the public system. Her education took her through Reuluis North Primary School from kindergarten to grade 8; Chara Katsaros Secondary Institution from grade 9 to grade 13, and finally through the University of Reuluis, where she earned her Bachelor of Economics (BA Econ) and her Masters.

Employment: Her career was started as a high school teacher, in which she taught political science to students, with her teaching position taking her to Aegea, aware from her home city of Reuluis. She taught high school for three years before running for election at the city level. Her first attempt to run for city councillor of Aegea was unsuccessful. She returned to education for a few more years before making a second and successful attempt. Following her third term, she was approached by the Social-Democrats. They needed to run a familiar and warm face in the Southwest riding of Aegea, which was Ward 20. Her popularity with the people for her gentle, personal touch, ensured her a secure seat in the Senate.

Politics: She is a Senator with the Social Democrats; dead centre with a pro-business agenda.

Titles: City Councillor, Senator, Ambassador

Responsibilities: Her role as Ambassador is to ensure that capitalism isn't stifled when legislation is debated in the General Assembly. As long as the concept is profitable, it will receive the backing of the nation. The primary goal is to ensure profitability.

Interests: Book-keeping, accounting, math; figuring out the returns on her investments
Ambassador Gavriil Floros
Meekinos' Official WA Ambassador
Deputy Treasurer, North Pleides Merchant's Syndicate
CEO & Financial Manager of Delta Energy Ltd.
Madame Elina Nikodemos
Executive Senior Delegate
Educator
The Hellenic Republic of Meekinos
Factbook: Your Friendly Guide to Meekinos
The paranoid, isolationist, xenophobic capitalists.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Bump! Out of nowhere after six months!

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:10 am

OK, I checked the master list, and it appears to have been updated to the last entry; if I missed anything or anyone, do let me know and it will be fixed. Otherwise, post new entries below and they will eventually be added. 8)

Unibotian WA Mission
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibotian WA Mission » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:15 am

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:OK, I checked the master list, and it appears to have been updated to the last entry; if I missed anything or anyone, do let me know and it will be fixed. Otherwise, post new entries below and they will eventually be added. 8)

Could I redo Eduard Heir with an accessible account? Or should I wait to a foreseeable future when P.VI is out? I realized looking at it recently that I focused way too much on one part of his life... it's sort of useless for myself when I trying to remember all of Eduard's backstory.
Vocenae wrote:Unibot, you have won NS.
General Halcones wrote: Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 am

Unibotian WA Mission wrote:Could I redo Eduard Heir with an accessible account?

Yes. I actually prefer that players make fresh posts when doing a major overhaul, as I won't immediately notice if an old post is edited. ;)

Yelda
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 04, 2004
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Yelda » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:49 am

Unibotian WA Mission wrote:
Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:OK, I checked the master list, and it appears to have been updated to the last entry; if I missed anything or anyone, do let me know and it will be fixed. Otherwise, post new entries below and they will eventually be added. 8)

Could I redo Eduard Heir with an accessible account? Or should I wait to a foreseeable future when P.VI is out? I realized looking at it recently that I focused way too much on one part of his life... it's sort of useless for myself when I trying to remember all of Eduard's backstory.

I would just redo it with Unibot II. All of your RP is transferred to the new nation, right?
The Yeldan People's Democratic Republic

Ideological Bulwark #40
Another HotRodian puppet

Unibotian WA Mission
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibotian WA Mission » Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:51 am

Yelda wrote:I would just redo it with Unibot II. All of your RP is transferred to the new nation, right?

Yep, I've explained the mishap as a devastating meteor storm, but Eduard recently raised a couple of billion dollars doing a telethon to fund the humanitarian efforts.
General Halcones wrote: Look up to Unibot as an example.
Member of Gholgoth | The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League (UDL) | Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL?
World Assembly Card Gallery // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Darenjo
Minister

Founded: Mar 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Darenjo » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Dr. Park Si-Jung

Birthplace: District 9, City of Ashfire, Darenjo;

Education: Graduated high school with 5.4 GPA (out of 5) and as valedictorian; Attended Ashfire District 11 College for major in International Relations, with minors in Law, Political Science, Music; Gained doctorate in International Relations and separate major in Law upon the passing of G.A. Resolution #119: Nuclear Testing Safety;

Employment: Piano teacher, family lawyer, Senator for District 9 (Ashfire) for 10 years (2 terms), Director of Kodiak Republic relations (no longer a position in Darenjon government), Ambassador to the General Assembly, Ambassador to the World Assembly (current position)

Politics: moderate with liberal leanings; Served as Senator for 7 years as a Moderate, then 3 years as the only Senator in Darenjon history to lack a party affiliation; Due to overload of stupid proposals, critical and skeptical; willing to compromise and work with conservatives; member of the International Federalism Movement;

Titles: Darenjon Ambassador to the World Assembly

Responsibilities: Only serves as ambassador to the WA; Shares Darenjon vote powers with Foreign Affairs Minister Jin Chu Aan, and (rarely) the Darenjon Senate and people - more often than not, the vote of Darenjo in the World Assembly is left up to Dr. Park;

Interests: law, progressive movements, shaping proposals to Darenjo's liking, etc.

Once said: "If there is one thing I have learned from the World Assembly, it is that the amount of people who read has been drastically overestimated." - at a news conference regarding the varying abortion proposals, 2 days before the passing of "On Abortion";
Dr. Park Si-Jung, Ambassador to the World Assembly for The People's Democracy of Darenjo

Proud Member of Eastern Islands of Dharma!

Unibot II
Senator

Founded: Jan 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot II » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:15 pm

Eduard Joùlæn Heir, Esq., BA, DCL, DLitt,
Unibotian Ambassador

Birthplace: Viånaea, Austaria.

Education: Heir received his Bachelor of Arts from the University of Gesä (Austaria) with four years of study in the trivium and the quadrivium, in addition to moral, natural and metaphysical philosophy. He received his Bachelor of Civil Law after five years of lectures in the relevant subject, in addition to two years of lectures and study on the Decretum Gratiani. Heir completed his Doctorate in Civil Law with Gesä in Late December 2010 for his treatise on Institutional liberalism, and received an honorary Doctor of Letters title from the University of Odessa. He is self-taught in the area of robotics and nanotechnology.

Employment: President of Unibot, Chief Executive Officer and Founder of Heir Industries Inc. His past vocational experience includes inventor, artisan and drug-smuggler.

Politics: Liberal Democratic Socialist, Feminist and an Environmentalist.

Titles: President and Ambassador-at-Large for Unibot.

Responsibilities: Eduard presides over Unibot and Heir Industries, and represents their affairs at the International stage.

Interests: Law, political philosophy, drinking, ethics, economics and inductive logic.

Once said: "Against, with all my lit' heart."
General Halcones wrote:Look up to Unibot as an example.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly