NATION

PASSWORD

the truth

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

would you join us?

yes
24%
no
72%
maybe but iam happy where i am
3%
dont know
No votes

Total votes : 29

Cascoon
Secretary

Founded: Jul 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

the truth

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:00 pm

The New World Order

A New World Order has been a long time in the making, its pieces fitting into place from divergent realms and with many different players. Believing what they are doing is for the benefit of mankind, many of the players do not necessarily understand their role in developing a system that will ultimately enslave a large part of the population and condemn them to eternal suffering.

Acting largely behind the scenes and outside of public view is a small group of satanic inspired elites secretly manipulating world events to advance the nefarious agenda the antichrist will use for his own wicked purposes.

To keep the masses blissfully unaware of this evil agenda, they are made happy with a steady flow of entertainment and sophisticated propaganda while being chemically dumbed down with drugs and GMO foods. These 21st Century serfs have been basically “conditioned” to comply and “taught” to embrace their slavery.

While the message of the elite is that, “Resistence is futile,” there is thankfully a remnant of Christian patriots and freedom fighters exposing the evil antichrist agenda and giving hope to those few people that choose to be awake.

If you are to survive the coming holocaust, it’s important you better understand the agenda of the enemy and have some resources to resist the lies of the antichrist. This website is dedicated to exposing this destructive New World Order agenda and empowering you with knowledge to overcome this monumental deception join us and resist.

Rhodmhire
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 05, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: the truth

Postby Rhodmhire » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:01 pm

Not again...
Part of me grew up here. But part of growing up is leaving parts of ourselves behind.

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:04 pm

We promote all freedoms, and encourage all governments to keep their people free however, we tolorate governments that do not share the same beliefs as long as they dont try and spread to others. That is why we fight against the WA, they try and take nations freedoms away from them. Just remember with every resolution passed, a right is lost. Good decisions or bad, a nations government in this game has a right to choose and the WORLD ASSEMBLY has no right to make that decision for you. So join the fight join the ANTI WORLD ASSEMBLY.

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm

and yes again i will not stop!

Sarrowquand
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarrowquand » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm

I thimk I'll just die in this holocaust if its all the same
Katganistan wrote:Purpure argent bend
Sinister, with arms of gules
Y displayed in Or

PanzerJargerNagle
Attaché

Founded: Mar 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby PanzerJargerNagle » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:06 pm

Hell My nation shall join your nobel cause.
Down with the WA!
Military
900,000,000 Infantry
280,000 Armored crew
93,000 scorpian tanks
100,000 bomber/fighter crews
5,000 bomber. fighter aircraft

Why should i be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world.

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:09 pm

uh...we are fighting new world order but hey if you have a plan ill listen.

CommunistSovietAmerica
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 31, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby CommunistSovietAmerica » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:10 pm

hmm, seems a little black helicoptor. I agree with some of it though.
CommunistSovietAmerica FactBook
To All:We Are Not Communist Anymore, We've had a regime change!!!
Hail The Motherland!

PanzerJargerNagle
Attaché

Founded: Mar 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby PanzerJargerNagle » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:12 pm

I am up for a good old fassion uprising. We can surly put forward our weapons to support this uprising.
Military
900,000,000 Infantry
280,000 Armored crew
93,000 scorpian tanks
100,000 bomber/fighter crews
5,000 bomber. fighter aircraft

Why should i be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world.

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

OK so explain what you don't get.

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:13 pm

Cascoon wrote:*OP Snip*

Did you forget to take your medication again? We'll have to bring you back to the happy house and make you wear a snuggle jacket if you didn't...

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:14 pm

and you should join us.

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:16 pm

Avenio wrote:

Did you forget to take your medication again? We'll have to bring you back to the happy house and make you wear a snuggle jacket if you didn't...

no i don't take meds and where did i say that? funny commit to!

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:21 pm

Cascoon wrote:
Avenio wrote:

no i don't take meds and where did i say that? funny commit to!

Because, you know paranoia, delusions and hallucinations are all symptoms of schizophrenia...

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:24 pm

lol how old are you? let me guess 9? its ok i understand now your parents never hugged you did they? poor kid.its ok we are all hear for you! :lol2:

Cascoon
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Cascoon » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:28 pm

also iam 16 and in collage studying political science so don't talk.anyways this is to discuss a topic and poll it not for someone like you to ruin it.

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Cascoon wrote:also iam 16 and in collage studying political science so don't talk.anyways this is to discuss a topic and poll it not for someone like you to ruin it.

I call Absolute BS on this. If you were in college, you wouldn't be having all these spelling and grammatical errors in your posts. Now, please stop these pathetic threads.
Last edited by The Emmerian Unions on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Sarrowquand
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 06, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarrowquand » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Cascoon wrote:also iam 16 and in collage studying political science so don't talk.anyways this is to discuss a topic and poll it not for someone like you to ruin it.

What material has led you to your conclusions?
Katganistan wrote:Purpure argent bend
Sinister, with arms of gules
Y displayed in Or

Demen
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Demen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:39 pm

*sigh* another anti WA thread. Fail :palm:

Avenio
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Avenio » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm

I was discussing the topic. By my concerns about your paranoia, I am expressing my opinion of the subject. I believe that those who believe in such conspiracy theories should be admitted to a mental institution before they harm anyone.

Cascoon wrote:lol how old are you? let me guess 9? its ok i understand now your parents never hugged you did they? poor kid.its ok we are all hear for you! :lol2:

At least I can spell.

Spartan Philidelphia
Minister

Founded: Sep 12, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Spartan Philidelphia » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 pm

You've completely ignored the reason why a New World Order cannot come from the WA, so I will type in bold to make it more noticeable. Max Barry, our god, has elaborately placed certain invisible rules around the WA in order to end any hope of your sick New World Order. The real truth, is that we will all fall to a system called Capitalizm which is where the government is extremely weak, and large corporations take its place for everything except Law & Order (but you have to pay first). Besides, there are even more nations outside of the WA than in it, thus making power lean towards independent nations.
Last edited by Spartan Philidelphia on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spartan Philidelphia
Region: Sparta
[Defunct] National Corporation:
The Spartan Philidelphia Almost Anything Corporation
Leader: Luigi Mario
National Religion: Pastafarianism
Population: 50,420,000

Thank you all powerful moderators who were sent by Max Barry to protect us from all things spammy and trollish.

Tanaara
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanaara » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 pm

“Oh please not this utter dren again. Please, stop this tasteless stupidity. The WA is a purely voluntary organization. If you don't like it don't fucking join.” The Undelegate gave the young ponce a look of sheer maliginancy.

“And stop taking up our space and time with your drivel. IF you have to go rant at someone do it else where - your prating and panting are not welcome here and your paranoid bombast are no of interest to us.”

“Take your conspiracy theories and go play in your own sand box, and get your misery out of our hair.

We happen to like this festering snake pit. It gives me more laughs in a day then Comede Centrale ever did.”

Anemos Major
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 01, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Anemos Major » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:44 pm

I'm fifteen, and yet I can see that this is both quite ridiculous, and not something that would come from somebody who is studying political science at a half-decent academic institution.

Demen
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Demen » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:45 pm

Cascoon wrote:lol how old are you? let me guess 9? its ok i understand now your parents never hugged you did they? poor kid.its ok we are all hear for you! :lol2:

I like how you don't use the spacebar right, and call him ignorant. :roll:

Tanaara
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Tanaara » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 pm

OOC: He may well be 16, but I agree - I most sincerely doubt that he is in college at all, much less a poli sci major. I know a number of people here on NS who have degrees in Poli Sci. They'd be embarrased by this guys pathetic attempts at passing himself off as a student of such.
The mathematical probability of a common cat doing exactly as it pleases is the one scientific absolute in the world. -Lynn M. Osband

"We're not so blase, not so willing to accept that we're safe and we can let someone do our security for us. We're not going to sit there and wait for somebody else to do it because if you wait, it might be too late." Jennifer Allen re: Northwest Airlines Flight 253 - quoted for the Win!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly