NATION

PASSWORD

Drafted and Proposed: Humanitarian Aid Coordination

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Rockport
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 09, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: DRAFT: Disaster/Humanitarian Aid Coordination

Postby New Rockport » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:40 pm

I see that this has been re-introduced. I sent a telegram lobbying my regional delegate to approve it.
The Federal Republic of New Rockport

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:21 pm

Hopefully with the Macedon crisis out of the way, that is. No, I haven't abandoned the proposal at all.

Yours,

New Illuve
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby New Illuve » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:22 am

The Holy Empire has also requested Her Regional Delegate to endorse this Proposal.
Submitted by my hand, at the order of the the most holy Avatar of the god Illuve,
Ms. Aldis Gunnlæif
Ambassador from the Holy Empire of New Illuve to the World Assembly

Aesir and Asynjur, Vanr and Vanir: grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 am

Thanks to all of the delegates and members who got the proposal on the queue:

Helvicstan, Isle de Beaulieu, Wilkshire, Ventei, Alsted, ObamaDeception9, Rainbow Isles, Quintessence of Dust, Sydia, Minyos, Bettia, Silar, Glen-Rhodes, Surote, Wallonia-Flanders, Todd McCloud, South Thasland, Korack, Paxeuropaea, Nemonicus, Wanjunia, Russipines, San Esprito, Cachette de Lions, Chulalongkorn, Caelas, Black Rhino, The Monkye, Varavano, New Catolonia, Vallenstad, Zombiedolphins, Lives Relived, Chuck Norris Haters, Altane, Vengea, Proudhonation, Kingsley Bedford, United Ohio and NKY, Konkovo, Frattastan, Groda i Gojava, Nobitta, Skizzy Lizzy, The Harvest Lands, DMC ERIN, Tiesa, ROMPA, Varchavianka, Grace James, Leach Islands, Greater Gravesend, Briltik, Kandarin, Puchi, Sionis Prioratus, Luciferasia, Dashy, Thorreich, East Hylia, Mikeswill, Melanie Long, Al-Aqar, Cokedrinkers, Bangkapi, Veilyonia, Saintete Enigmatique, Humankind in eternous, MDRunie, Ashmore, Kabanatuanistan, Collector of Souls, B1ack Magic, PizzaPocket, Worldia555, Frennierstan, Citizen Soldier, New Chalcedon.

Thank you again.
Last edited by Charlotte Ryberg on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Star Isles
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Re: Drafted and Proposed: Humanitarian Aid Coordination

Postby Star Isles » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:15 pm

I will vote for this proposal however I do have a concern. How would the humaniterian workers bringing releaf to civilians in a conflict zone be protected from being attack themselves?

Previous

Return to General Assembly