NATION

PASSWORD

Pro-life/Pro-women health Proposal Make give and take

Where WA members debate how to improve the world, one resolution at a time.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12244
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:09 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Jedinsto wrote:I have no plans or interest in repealing anything written about abortion. For the purposes of the WA I can deal with abortion being always guaranteed, even if I find it immoral in most cases. And, the vastly pro-choice voter base would never allow a pro-life based repeal anyways.


All the proposals by nations such as yours are nothing more than slabs. Best vote ever is to not join the WA...

President Bram W. Schirkophf

You're not even in the WA, so you are definitely wasting your time here with your crappy proposals.
social democracy, environmental protection, universal healthcare, free college, social equality, LGBT, pro-choice,
GOP, corporate socialism, Trump, neoconservatism, white supremacy, extreme political views, corruption

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:17 pm

Jedinsto wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:
All the proposals by nations such as yours are nothing more than slabs. Best vote ever is to not join the WA...


Also WA Nations ask too many questions. No it's not an insult it's a fact...The insult was directed at my nation but I don't care because it's a good nation with out foreign laws...Also it's a wild nation in which the kids like to see rockets flying through the sky... go figure....

President Bram W. Schirkophf

"Is 'slab' supposed to be an insult?"
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Shazbotdom
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 9087
Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:41 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Jedinsto wrote:"Is 'slab' supposed to be an insult?"

OOC:
Normally when you reply to another character, you put your reply outside of the Quote tags.


IC:
"This legislation not only is a shamble, but it reeks of NeoCon ideals that the State should mandate some sort of religious style of morals. Not all nations here follow your specific religious ideology, and therefore using that as a basis for your proposal off of that is foolhardy and a waste of this August Body's time. The Empire makes a motion to burn the proposal text. Do I have a second?"

Antuan D. Flabberghast
Shazite Ambassador to the World Assembly
Darth Bane/Darth Vader 2024 -- Together, we can Rule the Galaxy!
The Shazbotdom Empire || ShazWeb || Shazbotdom Military Information & History
IIWiki || Embassies v6.0 || Discord: YourDaddyShaz#0741
ShazAir || Shaz City International Airport || Shazbotdom News Corporation (News Thread)
Shazbert Bot's Gaming Adventures || PolyComp: E: -0.52 | S: -3.33 || WSPT: E: 100% | P: 100%

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:36 am

Shazbotdom wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:

OOC:
Normally when you reply to another character, you put your reply outside of the Quote tags.


IC:
"This legislation not only is a shamble, but it reeks of NeoCon ideals that the State should mandate some sort of religious style of morals. Not all nations here follow your specific religious ideology, and therefore using that as a basis for your proposal off of that is foolhardy and a waste of this August Body's time. The Empire makes a motion to burn the proposal text. Do I have a second?"

Antuan D. Flabberghast
Shazite Ambassador to the World Assembly


As Ambassador of Texkentuck
Not all nations here in the WA follow yours.... As Ambassador we couldn't push the proposal through because we were never members of the WA...... My message to all members of the WA my point is proven.... Thank you for supporting the cause because I'm sure our meeting is quite entertaining to the world stage. I will not devote anymore of the energy of the Texkentuck Government to this meeting.... :clap: :bow:

User avatar
The Crusader State of Lyon
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Jun 30, 2021
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby The Crusader State of Lyon » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:49 am

What I find amazing in this topic is that nobody really discuss about what is written but more about how it is written. He clearly said that he was not a professional writter of WA proposals and that he was asking for help to make it better. As I am not a proffessional myself, I can't really do much about it.

Yet I do agree with the point that you should not use religion in your proposal because there is people who do not care about religion.

Besides that I think it is a great proposal even if it won't be endorsed by most people.

User avatar
Separatist Peoples
GA Secretariat
 
Posts: 16212
Founded: Feb 17, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Separatist Peoples » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:34 am

The Crusader State of Lyon wrote:What I find amazing in this topic is that nobody really discuss about what is written but more about how it is written. He clearly said that he was not a professional writter of WA proposals and that he was asking for help to make it better. As I am not a proffessional myself, I can't really do much about it.

Yet I do agree with the point that you should not use religion in your proposal because there is people who do not care about religion.

Besides that I think it is a great proposal even if it won't be endorsed by most people.

Ooc: there is no reason to assist with a clearly illegal proposal.

His Worshipfulness Lord GA Secretariat, Authority on All Existence, Arbiter of Right, Toxic Globalist Dog, Dark Psychic Vampire, and Chief Populist Elitist!
Separatist Peoples should RESIGN!

User avatar
Jedinsto
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jedinsto » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:57 am

Texkentuck wrote:
Jedinsto wrote:"Is 'slab' supposed to be an insult?"

OOC: You.... quoted me without responding? I'm confused
Go approve Commend Imperium Anglorum
James DuBois
Working on- Against Quorum Raiding and Prison Reform Act.
Delegate of Cyrannus Star System, CNS writer, WA ministry staffer in TNP.
Authorships- GA#555, GA#558 and GA#563

User avatar
Sincluda
Envoy
 
Posts: 283
Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sincluda » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:57 am

Jedinsto wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:

OOC: You.... quoted me without responding? I'm confused

OOC:
Last edited by Texkentuck on Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him
Fight the climate crisis!

World Assembly
~Sincludan Prime Ambassador Harrison Raiken
NS Sport
Publisher of The Sincludan Athlete
Manager of the Sincludan Olympic Team (and all other teams/players, really)

RIP Rojava
Weekly Video: Tinhampton reacts to me changing this video!

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12244
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:28 am

Jedinsto wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:

OOC: You.... quoted me without responding? I'm confused

I wouldn't bother. The author won't even acknowledge any criticisms of their crappy draft.
social democracy, environmental protection, universal healthcare, free college, social equality, LGBT, pro-choice,
GOP, corporate socialism, Trump, neoconservatism, white supremacy, extreme political views, corruption

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:26 pm

Jedinsto wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:
All the proposals by nations such as yours are nothing more than slabs. Best vote ever is to not join the WA...

President Bram W. Schirkophf

"Is 'slab' supposed to be an insult?"


Slab?...............An insult for an insult..........Never....................

Also, you all state we don't want to base our proposals off religion or morality. If you think every proposal is based off reason this WA is something else....

Pres. Bram W. Schirkophf
Texkentuck
U.C.C.R
Last edited by Texkentuck on Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:34 pm

Daarwyrth wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:
This WA has put a lot in place and has proposals built on proposals. Surprised that's allowed... I'm not going to bother with this in the WA. It's crooked... :rofl:

OOC: You say the WA is crooked, yet you fail to consider that perhaps you are the odd one out, not the other way around. Your perspectives on the world and life aren't universal, and in this case, they're opposed by a majority. I assume that if a majority of the WA supported your proposal the organization would suddenly not be crooked? In other words, it's only crooked if it disagrees with you, and that reveals quite a bit about your intentions here, I'd say.



ooc: Nor is your perspective universal.... You'd be surprised.....No ones accused you of being odd?! Also the WA is a game....It's not the real world.....There are people who would disagree with you saying technically no ones odd... I think odd people exist. Most of my nation is over the top but that's because it's a game but I am actually pro-life....Not because I want to suppress women but because it's actually a baby growing. I hope you have a good day.... Also crooked isn't the right word to use. It's just very biased towards any pro-life nation. Seriously would have to take away 3 proposals to get in a pro-life proposal. What a Joke..... :rofl: It's all good. The WA can do what it wants.......
Last edited by Texkentuck on Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:21 am, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12244
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:31 am

Texkentuck wrote:
Daarwyrth wrote:OOC: You say the WA is crooked, yet you fail to consider that perhaps you are the odd one out, not the other way around. Your perspectives on the world and life aren't universal, and in this case, they're opposed by a majority. I assume that if a majority of the WA supported your proposal the organization would suddenly not be crooked? In other words, it's only crooked if it disagrees with you, and that reveals quite a bit about your intentions here, I'd say.



ooc: Nor is your perspective universal.... You'd be surprised.....No ones accused you of being odd?! Also the WA is a game....It's not the real world.....There are people who would disagree with you saying technically no ones odd... I think odd people exist. Most of my nation is over the top but that's because it's a game but I am actually pro-life....Not because I want to suppress women but because it's actually a baby growing. I hope you have a good day.... Also crooked isn't the right word to use. It's just very biased towards any pro-life nation. Seriously would have to take away 3 proposals to get in a pro-life proposal. What a Joke..... :rofl: It's all good. The WA can do what it wants.......

You ranting "WA corrupt" does not change the fact your proposal is just crap.
social democracy, environmental protection, universal healthcare, free college, social equality, LGBT, pro-choice,
GOP, corporate socialism, Trump, neoconservatism, white supremacy, extreme political views, corruption

User avatar
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 16050
Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Austria-Bohemia-Hungary » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:35 am

"This nonsense is still going on?"

User avatar
Outer Sparta
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12244
Founded: Dec 26, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Outer Sparta » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:40 am

Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:"This nonsense is still going on?"

Ambassador Tav: Yes. At this point, the drafting delegation is just calling the World Assembly corrupt just because they don't have much support for their subpar proposal.
social democracy, environmental protection, universal healthcare, free college, social equality, LGBT, pro-choice,
GOP, corporate socialism, Trump, neoconservatism, white supremacy, extreme political views, corruption

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:34 pm

Outer Sparta wrote:
Austria-Bohemia-Hungary wrote:"This nonsense is still going on?"

Ambassador Tav: Yes. At this point, the drafting delegation is just calling the World Assembly corrupt just because they don't have much support for their subpar proposal.



We see the WA as very biased. An unthinkable majority body with nothing more to say than state the obvious and stand on one belief that it's only the women that injustice is done against. The WA is full of narrow minded like minded overeducated stating undereducated brain washed indoctrination of liberalism. It's so evident the WA may not be able to recognize abortion is intrinsically bad. Some nations may have to go look up the word intrinsic...It's a basic word. This WA lack of understanding detours me to ever join.....May your nations dictate each other and never reach a renaissance of free thought....Your citizens are appressed by the same way this proposal is suppressed... It's good to draft proposals but to fail to see the minority doesn't want abortion legal on a vast scale you are suppressing the values of nations with values that make there societies thrive and pervert there nation by denouncing all that is good so much so you put proposals in place to keep a proposal even moderately pro-life away. This WA is insignificant next to the Constitution of the nation Texkentuck....

President Bram W. Schirkophf
Last edited by Texkentuck on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
Sincluda
Envoy
 
Posts: 283
Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sincluda » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:51 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Outer Sparta wrote:Ambassador Tav: Yes. At this point, the drafting delegation is just calling the World Assembly corrupt just because they don't have much support for their subpar proposal.



We see the WA as very biased. An unthinkable majority body with nothing more to say than state the obvious and stand on one belief that it's only the women that injustice is done against. The WA is full of narrow minded like minded overeducated stating undereducated brain washed indoctrination of liberalism. It's so evident the WA may not be able to recognize abortion is intrinsically bad. Some nations may have to go look up the word intrinsic...It's a basic word. This WA lack of understanding detours me to ever join.....May your nations dictate each other and never reach a renaissance of free thought....Your citizens are appressed by the same way this proposal is suppressed...

President Bram W. Schirkophf

OOC: “biased?” No. This is a majority of nations sharing an opinion and approving legislation on that opinion. That is not bias, that is basic congressional functioning
He/Him
Fight the climate crisis!

World Assembly
~Sincludan Prime Ambassador Harrison Raiken
NS Sport
Publisher of The Sincludan Athlete
Manager of the Sincludan Olympic Team (and all other teams/players, really)

RIP Rojava
Weekly Video: Tinhampton reacts to me changing this video!

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:52 pm

Sincluda wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:

We see the WA as very biased. An unthinkable majority body with nothing more to say than state the obvious and stand on one belief that it's only the women that injustice is done against. The WA is full of narrow minded like minded overeducated stating undereducated brain washed indoctrination of liberalism. It's so evident the WA may not be able to recognize abortion is intrinsically bad. Some nations may have to go look up the word intrinsic...It's a basic word. This WA lack of understanding detours me to ever join.....May your nations dictate each other and never reach a renaissance of free thought....Your citizens are appressed by the same way this proposal is suppressed...

President Bram W. Schirkophf

OOC: “biased?” No. This is a majority of nations sharing an opinion and approving legislation on that opinion. That is not bias, that is basic congressional functioning


ooc: Prove it.....Find one proposal that is conservative? Not moderately one that is a liberal idea that's bipartisan. .
Last edited by Texkentuck on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Sincluda
Envoy
 
Posts: 283
Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sincluda » Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:58 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Sincluda wrote:OOC: “biased?” No. This is a majority of nations sharing an opinion and approving legislation on that opinion. That is not bias, that is basic congressional functioning


ooc: Prove it.....Find one proposal that is conservative? Not moderately one that is a liberal idea that's bipartisan. This was is biased towards conservative ideals...

OOC: Conservative proposals don't have anything to do with bias. Most people here have stances on issues that are generally liberal. That doesn't make it biased, that makes the WA have a dominant ideology, like all legislative bodies have.

Edit: Your whole argument is that the WA legislates things...
Last edited by Sincluda on Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He/Him
Fight the climate crisis!

World Assembly
~Sincludan Prime Ambassador Harrison Raiken
NS Sport
Publisher of The Sincludan Athlete
Manager of the Sincludan Olympic Team (and all other teams/players, really)

RIP Rojava
Weekly Video: Tinhampton reacts to me changing this video!

User avatar
Jedinsto
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jedinsto » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:00 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Sincluda wrote:OOC: “biased?” No. This is a majority of nations sharing an opinion and approving legislation on that opinion. That is not bias, that is basic congressional functioning


ooc: Prove it.....Find one proposal that is conservative? Not moderately one that is a liberal idea that's bipartisan. .

Define "conservative" and give me 10 minutes (there's a lot of resolutions)
Go approve Commend Imperium Anglorum
James DuBois
Working on- Against Quorum Raiding and Prison Reform Act.
Delegate of Cyrannus Star System, CNS writer, WA ministry staffer in TNP.
Authorships- GA#555, GA#558 and GA#563

User avatar
Jedinsto
Diplomat
 
Posts: 905
Founded: Nov 12, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Jedinsto » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:00 pm

Sincluda wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:
ooc: Prove it.....Find one proposal that is conservative? Not moderately one that is a liberal idea that's bipartisan. This was is biased towards conservative ideals...

OOC: Conservative proposals don't have anything to do with bias. Most people here have stances on issues that are generally liberal. That doesn't make it biased, that makes the WA have a dominant ideology, like all legislative bodies have.

Edit: Your whole argument is that the WA legislates things...

^
Go approve Commend Imperium Anglorum
James DuBois
Working on- Against Quorum Raiding and Prison Reform Act.
Delegate of Cyrannus Star System, CNS writer, WA ministry staffer in TNP.
Authorships- GA#555, GA#558 and GA#563

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:03 pm

Sincluda wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:
ooc: Prove it.....Find one proposal that is conservative? Not moderately one that is a liberal idea that's bipartisan. This was is biased towards conservative ideals...

OOC: Conservative proposals don't have anything to do with bias. Most people here have stances on issues that are generally liberal. That doesn't make it biased, that makes the WA have a dominant ideology, like all legislative bodies have.

Edit: Your whole argument is that the WA legislates things...


ooc: Most legislative bodies don't operate like the WA. They can have a government shut down or philibuster or cut deals for democracy sake...The WA is a game and just decides to unweavering to anything...Why would a conservative nation subject themselves if it's all fence sitters and far left ideology... good day....My nation made good points and understand the majority has a distaste for religion but i have a distaste for far left liberalism....Good Day.
Last edited by Texkentuck on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Morover
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1264
Founded: Oct 14, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Morover » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:04 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Sincluda wrote:OOC: Conservative proposals don't have anything to do with bias. Most people here have stances on issues that are generally liberal. That doesn't make it biased, that makes the WA have a dominant ideology, like all legislative bodies have.

Edit: Your whole argument is that the WA legislates things...


ooc: Most legislative bodies don't operate like the WA. They can have a government shut down or philibuster or cut deals for democracy sake...The WA is a game and just decides to unweavering to anything...Why would a conservative nation subject themselves if it's all fence sitters and far left ideology... good day....My nation made good points and understand the majority has a distaste for religion but i have a distaste for far left liberalism....Good Day which is like a religion in and of itself....

Right to an abortion isn't a far-left policy.
Last edited by Morover on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Assembly Author
ns.morover@gmail.com

User avatar
Sincluda
Envoy
 
Posts: 283
Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sincluda » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:08 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Sincluda wrote:OOC: Conservative proposals don't have anything to do with bias. Most people here have stances on issues that are generally liberal. That doesn't make it biased, that makes the WA have a dominant ideology, like all legislative bodies have.

Edit: Your whole argument is that the WA legislates things...


ooc: Most legislative bodies don't operate like the WA. They can have a government shut down or philibuster or cut deals for democracy sake...The WA is a game and just decides to unweavering to anything...Why would a conservative nation subject themselves if it's all fence sitters and far left ideology... good day....My nation made good points and understand the majority has a distaste for religion but i have a distaste for far left liberalism....Good Day which is like a religion in and of itself....

OOC: "Far-left" ha

Fantastic observation that the WA isn't super incredibly complicated and is a game, but it still functions with the exact same principles of legislative bodies.
He/Him
Fight the climate crisis!

World Assembly
~Sincludan Prime Ambassador Harrison Raiken
NS Sport
Publisher of The Sincludan Athlete
Manager of the Sincludan Olympic Team (and all other teams/players, really)

RIP Rojava
Weekly Video: Tinhampton reacts to me changing this video!

User avatar
Texkentuck
Envoy
 
Posts: 304
Founded: Jan 17, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Texkentuck » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:10 pm

Morover wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:
ooc: Most legislative bodies don't operate like the WA. They can have a government shut down or philibuster or cut deals for democracy sake...The WA is a game and just decides to unweavering to anything...Why would a conservative nation subject themselves if it's all fence sitters and far left ideology... good day....My nation made good points and understand the majority has a distaste for religion but i have a distaste for far left liberalism....Good Day which is like a religion in and of itself....

Right to an abortion isn't a far-left policy.



You ignored the argument again by throwing in something off topic. Stay with me Sarah Palin.... :rofl:

Most legislative bodies don't operate like the WA. They can have a government shut down or philibuster or cut deals for democracy sake...The WA is a game and just decides to unweavering to anything...Why would a conservative nation subject themselves if it's all fence sitters and far left ideology?
Last edited by Texkentuck on Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Sincluda
Envoy
 
Posts: 283
Founded: Feb 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Sincluda » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:12 pm

Texkentuck wrote:
Morover wrote:Right to an abortion isn't a far-left policy.



You ignored the argument again by throwing in something off topic. Stay with me Sarah Palin.... :rofl:

Most legislative bodies don't operate like the WA. They can have a government shut down or philibuster or cut deals for democracy sake...The WA is a game and just decides to unweavering to anything...Why would a conservative nation subject themselves if it's all fence sitters and far left ideology?

Sincluda wrote:
Texkentuck wrote:
ooc: Most legislative bodies don't operate like the WA. They can have a government shut down or philibuster or cut deals for democracy sake...The WA is a game and just decides to unweavering to anything...Why would a conservative nation subject themselves if it's all fence sitters and far left ideology... good day....My nation made good points and understand the majority has a distaste for religion but i have a distaste for far left liberalism....Good Day which is like a religion in and of itself....

OOC: "Far-left" ha

Fantastic observation that the WA isn't super incredibly complicated and is a game, but it still functions with the exact same principles of legislative bodies.
He/Him
Fight the climate crisis!

World Assembly
~Sincludan Prime Ambassador Harrison Raiken
NS Sport
Publisher of The Sincludan Athlete
Manager of the Sincludan Olympic Team (and all other teams/players, really)

RIP Rojava
Weekly Video: Tinhampton reacts to me changing this video!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General Assembly

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Separatist Peoples

Advertisement

Remove ads