NATION

PASSWORD

Gridiron Football League Discussion Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sratos
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sratos » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:20 am

*Takes a stick and pokes the thread*

Hello?
"Of all the things man has and can accomplish a perfect government will never be on that list." -Unknown

"Vote early, vote often." - Al Capone

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
Douglas MacArthur

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Winston Churchill

"An empty stomach is not a good political adviser."
Albert Einstein

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:20 pm

Is this still alive? If it is, I might like to contribute a team or two...
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

Mytannion
Minister

Founded: Aug 07, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Mytannion » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:45 pm

The Fanboyists wrote:Is this still alive? If it is, I might like to contribute a team or two...

I might just go ahead and host it, seen as my joint host seems to of disappeared. But if I did take full control, scorination may be erratic...
The Third Republic of Mytannion
Capital: Esca - Population: 43,500,000 - Demonym: Mytanar

Sporting Achievements:
Football: Copa Rushmori XVII, CoH 56 & 59 Champions. Qualified for WC 55, 58, 60, 61, 63, 66; Round of 16: WC 56, 57, 62, 65. Quarter Finals: WC 68.
Lacrosse: WLC IX & XVII Champions!

German Zerabithea
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby German Zerabithea » Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Mytannion wrote:
The Fanboyists wrote:Is this still alive? If it is, I might like to contribute a team or two...

I might just go ahead and host it, seen as my joint host seems to of disappeared. But if I did take full control, scorination may be erratic...

I did not disappear, I am just... fighting right now to keep myself active, from a combination of busyness, and emotional issues.

I did ask though if you could of just separated the groups into two conferences, as I did not care who was who.

But I am back and determined to stay active threw this and if you want, when I get home I can open the rp thread and just divide the teams up into conferences right now.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.

Sports Accomplishments
Winner of the 1st International Golfing Open! (Women)
Perfect season win in World Bowl 20

Dorian and Sonya
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 23, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Dorian and Sonya » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:32 am

Sounds good. random draw for the groups woulkd be fine. It will be nice to see this up and running.
World Cup 53 Champions

AO - Not Just A Place - It's THE PLACE

German Zerabithea
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 08, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby German Zerabithea » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:30 am

OK, one more thing though before I can make the thread, when do we want to start scoring?

I'm thinking maybe the 13th, since I will have the computer first then and it will give people plenty of time to get rosters ready.
98% of all internet users would cry if facebook would break down, if you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh then copy and paste this into your sig.

Sports Accomplishments
Winner of the 1st International Golfing Open! (Women)
Perfect season win in World Bowl 20

Sratos
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Sratos » Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:13 pm

The 13th sounds fine to me and random drawing for two conferences is also all right by me.
"Of all the things man has and can accomplish a perfect government will never be on that list." -Unknown

"Vote early, vote often." - Al Capone

"It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it."
Douglas MacArthur

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
Winston Churchill

"An empty stomach is not a good political adviser."
Albert Einstein

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports