NATION

PASSWORD

General Sports Roleplaying Questions (OOC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Licentian Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Licentian Isles » Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:17 am

Barunia wrote:
Julay wrote:Now that I have enough population to set a capital, I'm going to develop some lore and make a map with more cities, with which I want to set up a football league within the nation contested by domestic teams. Would I be allowed to start a new thread for updates on matches within the league?

If I understand you correctly, what you want to do is set up a thread for your domestic sports news? That is absolutely allowed, and many of us do that. They are generally called domestic newswires around here. You can be as detailed as you want.

Some examples: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=263009
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=486684
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=494661

To add to Barunia's points, there is a fantastic guide to setting up a domestic league here in Nephara's factbooks. In addition, you are welcome to submit the results of your league to the IFCF, which runs international domestic competitions from this thread. Similar competitions are run for other sports as well.

Previous

Return to NS Sports