IV
Finally, the much awaited Futsal World Cup has begun! Thirty-two nations compete for the most important futsal title the world knows, but only one will be crowned this year. Will the host, two time champion, take the title, or will Jeruselem successfully defend their own claims? Otherwise, will a completely new team take the thrown? A brilliant and exciting tournament awaits us.
[OOC: Sorry about the wait, but with the World Cup and a very long article I had to complete, I didn't have time to start the thread. But, no worries, because here it is! Given the amount of new teams, I think rankings would create a lot of disparity, and so I've decided to base scorination entirely on RP. I will ask someone to rate my RPs based on the general scale I use.]
Group A
Macabees, The
Pays de Horreur
Koseli Cumhuriyetler
Xander-Knafe
Group B
Jesselton
Sarzonia
Albundania
Eastfield Lodge
Group C
Babbage Islands, The
Delaclava
Dorian and Sonya
Puteria
Group D
Jeruselem
Burchadinger
Iron Coast
Toiletdonia
Group E
Daehanjeiguk
Swartaz
Vescia
Tyoduura
Group F
Somewhereistonia
Krytenia
CCOPO
Haimsland
Group G
Cafundéu
Andossa Se Mitrin Vega
Mantwenic
Velchen
Group H
Taeshan
Balida
Tretskivucia
Aalnordhavn
Tournament Organization
Group Stage (There is no home team advantage, despite playing each team twice)
MD1 (17/7/2010): 1 vs. 4, 3 vs. 2
MD2 (19/7/2010): 2 vs. 4, 1 vs. 3
MD3 (21/7/2010): 4 vs. 3, 2 vs. 1
MD4 (23/7/2010): 4 vs. 1, 2 vs. 3
MD5 (25/7/2010): 4 vs. 2, 3 vs. 1
MD6 (27/7/2010): 3 vs. 4, 1 vs. 2
Round of Sixteen (29/7/2010): Organized in the same fashion the 2010 FIFA World Cup was.
Quarterfinals (31/7/2010)
Semifinals (2/8/2010)
Final and Third Place Play Off (4/8/2010)



[/float]
).

