NATION

PASSWORD

[Tennis/NSTT] Indoor hard court season 8 [RP/Results]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pemecutan » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:01 am

Day 3 - Result

Single - Round 16

Felipe de la Rosa (TJU)              5   6   6
Jason Gordon (15) (BRI) 7 3 3

Indah Susanti (PCU) 6 6
Michael Loy (6) (DEX) 2 4

Sibylla Naess (PUG) 1 2
Janet Riley (5) (ETM) 6 6

Foger Rederer (4) (ADB) 6 5 7
Leonora Gaditas (ACS) 4 7 6

Mikhail Korotkevich (WSN) 3 6 4
Dorotea Granit (3) (PUG) 6 4 6

Maddison Scott (14) (ETM) 7 5 6
Ricardo Toli (8) (BRI) 6 7 4

Alya Elyas (SHT) 6 3 3
Dewa Putu Adrian Putra (9) (PCU) 4 6 6

Lonus Varalin (7) (CEN) 6 6
Philippe Baloui (TJU) 4 3

Double - Round 16

Sara Zhuo/Gyrachor Rentos (1) (ETM/CEN)              3   7   9
Sibylla Naess/Timaeus Andersson (PUG) 6 5 11

Leanne Stewart/Jack Ho (ETM) 2 6 7
Jaguar Zenteanite/Zeke Newham (6) (BRI) 6 2 10

Iria Valens/Tea Valens (LIS) 6 6 8
Komang Antari/Kadek Andreawati (PCU) 7 4 10

Ana Radkkar/Eva Radkkar (ACS) 6 6 7
Elia Xal/Fia Xal (4) (CEN) 1 7 10

Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (5) (CEN) 2 6 10
Vuyani Rabada/Kaui Kamakawiwo'ole (TJU) 6 3 6

Ruslan Chernichenko/Alexander Zaretsky (Q) (WSN) 1 6 12
Arne Oxwald/Georg Heraklit (2) (PUG) 6 3 10

Val Korekal/Luciano Crepaldi (3) (CEN/SOR) 7 6
Raqela Szalwia/Maciek Król (WC) (DOR) 5 3

Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (8) (ETM) 2 6 10
Emily Romanescu/Amarsin Gandas (ADB) 6 0 5
Last edited by Pemecutan on Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
United Kingdom of Pemecutan
Pemecutan Realm
Trigram: PCU | Demonym: Pemecutanian
Capital: Pemecutan Puri
Population: 23,027,733 (latest census)

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:33 pm

Day 4 - 29 November 2022

In the fourth day, there are a total of 8 matches. Four matches each in Single and Double competition. Only 4 courts will be use, 2 in Gangga Hall and 2 in Segara Hall.

Schedule
Morning Session : 9 - 11 AM
Afternoon Session 1 : 2 - 4 PM
Afternoon Session 2 : 5 - 7 PM
Baruna Court
Morning Session
(3) Val Korekal/Luciano Crepaldi (CEN/SOR) v (8) Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM)

Afternoon Session
no session 1 schedule

(3) Dorotea Granit (PUG) v (14) Maddison Scott (ETM)

Gangga-1 Court
Morning Session
no schedule

Afternoon Session
(5) Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (CEN) v (Q) Ruslan Chernichenko/Alexander Zaretsky (WSN)

(9) Dewa Putu Adrian Putra (PCU) v (7) Lonus Varalin (CEN)

Jukung Court
Morning Session
(5) Janet Riley (ETM) v (4) Foger Rederer (ADB)

Afternoon Session
Komang Antari/Kadek Andreawati (PCU) v (4) Elia Xal/Fia Xal (CEN)

Segara-1 Court
Morning Session
Felipe de la Rosa (TJU) v Indah Susanti (PCU)

Afternoon Session
Sibylla Naess/Timaeus Andersson (PUG) v (6) Jaguar Zenteanite/Zeke Newham (BRI)

Weather forecast - Anggara Wage Wuku Gumbreg 1784 (29 November 2022)

Temperature : 24°C - 30°C (Real feel : 26°C - 37°C)
Expected thunderstorm in the morning with a cloudy day for the rest. Cloud covering is between 83% - 94%.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Ceni
Senator

Founded: Jun 26, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Tue Nov 29, 2022 4:22 am

Terranean Broadcasting Company

Zhuo and Rentos lose first match for first time as a partnership; Darlcheri and Rianor solidify case for Finals spot

By Zion Berik
TBC Sport in Ubung, Pemecutan
In a major shock in the doubles circuit, Sara Zhuo and Gyrachor Rentos lost in three sets in their first match against Sibylla Naess and Timaeus Andersson -- marking a first that the top seeded team had ever lost their first match together in a tournament.

The pair lost 3-6, 7-5, 9-11 in a thriller of a match, even as Naess and Andersson’s compatriots Arne Oxwald and Georg Heraklit mount a bid to challenge Zhuo and Rentos’ dominance on the doubles circuit. But Oxwald and Heraklit lost their first round match as well, even as other seeds largely progressed to the quarterfinals.

Zhuo and Rentos found themselves down in the first set as the Gnejsians hammered at Zhuo’s performance at the net. Even though she’s normally pretty infallible there, today she was more than fallible as she could not return a series of hammering forehands. Although Rentos attempted to intervene to defend the net wherever possible, the Gnejsians continued to target their attack at Zhuo.

The second set was a closer affair as Naess, in turn, lagged at the net. Despite gender parity on the NSTT Tour, this mixed doubles match sometimes seemed like it was a battle between the two men with the two women standing around for the ride. That benefited Naess and Andersson, as the Cenian/Electrumite pair usually thrives on an equivalence between the two partners.

While Naess and Andersson had two match points in the 10th game, Zhuo and Rentos found the mojo that they had been lacking throughout the first set.

The match tiebreak was equally close as the two pairs traded barbs throughout. This time, it was Zhuo and Rentos’ time for a match point at 9-8. Alas, it was not to be as the Gnejsians won the next three points in the match: a smashing return winner, an excellently weighted lob, and a flubbed volley from Zhuo after an electric exchange at the net.

The Gnejsians had secured a shocking upset to proceed to the quarterfinals.

But it wasn’t all bad news for the Cenian contingent as the four other entrants all won their matches. Lonus Varalin swatted aside Philippe Baloui of TJUN-ia despite the crowd seemingly favoring the underdog; Val Korekal and Luciano Crepaldi are looking to be in red-hot form despite a small brush in the first set; the Xals looked to be in a scare in the second set against a wild card team but ultimately prevailed; and Coosal Darlcheri and Perger Rianor proceeded to the quarterfinals in a rather routine fashion.

As for NSTT Finals bids, Varalin has widened his lead over his two main competitors but hasn’t punched his ticket yet; a quarterfinal victory over home hope Dewa Putu Adrian Putra will solidify his case. And Darlcheri and Rianor look to be unassailable, although a quarterfinal victory will certainly make their case mathematically airtight.
THE REPUBLIC OF CENI (the user behind this nation uses he/him/his pronouns)
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
Champions: Di Bradini Cup 38, U-18 World Cup 17
Runners-up: Di Bradini Cup 39, Di Bradini Cup 41
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
UICA Champions' Cup titles (1): 1860 Azoth
World Cup 76, World Cup 79
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
International Basketball Championships 20
Cenian Open (Grand Slam) 1-8
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:17 am

Day 4 - Result

Single - Quarterfinal

Felipe de la Rosa (TJU)              4   4
Indah Susanti (PCU) 6 6

Janet Riley (5) (ETM) 3 4
Foger Rederer (4) (ADB) 6 6

Dorotea Granit (3) (PUG) 6 6
Maddison Scott (14) (ETM) 0 1

Dewa Putu Adrian Putra (9) (PCU) 4 1
Lonus Varalin (7) (CEN) 6 6

Double - Quarterfinal

Sibylla Naess/Timaeus Andersson (PUG)                7   6   8
Jaguar Zenteanite/Zeke Newham (6) (BRI) 6 7 10

Komang Antari/Kadek Andreawati (PCU) 4 7 4
Elia Xal/Fia Xal (4) (CEN) 6 6 10

Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (5) (CEN) 6 6
Ruslan Chernichenko/Alexander Zaretsky (Q) (WSN) 3 0

Val Korekal/Luciano Crepaldi (3) (CEN/SOR) 1 4
Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (8) (ETM) 6 6
Last edited by Pemecutan on Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:38 pm

Day 5 - 30 November 2022

It is the fifth day of the competition and we have reach the semifinal round. Only 4 matches for today, 2 in each Single and Double. Just 2 courts are being use.

Schedule
Evening Session : 9 - 11 PM
Baruna Court
Morning Session
no schedule

Afternoon Session
(6) Jaguar Zenteanite/Zeke Newham (BRI) v (4) Elia Xal/Fia Xal (CEN)

no session 2 schedule

Evening Session
(3) Dorotea Granit (PUG) v (7) Lonus Varalin (CEN)

Jukung Court
Morning Session
Indah Susanti v (4) Foger Rederer (ADB)

Afternoon Session
no session 1 schedule

(5) Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (CEN) v (8) Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM)

Weather forecast - Buda Kliwon Wuku Gumbreg 1784 (30 November 2022)

Temperature : 24°C - 29°C (Real feel : 26°C - 35°C)
Mostly cloudy with a slight possibility of shower in the morning and at night. Cloud covering is between 78% - 94%.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:29 am

Day 5 - Result

Single - Semifinal

Indah Susanti (PCU)          7   6   6
Foger Rederer (4) (ADB) 5 7 3

Dorotea Granit (3) (PUG) 6 6
Lonus Varalin (7) (CEN) 0 4

Double - Semifinal

Jaguar Zenteanite/Zeke Newham (6) (BRI)      6   4   7
Elia Xal/Fia Xal (4) (CEN) 3 6 10

Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (5) (CEN) 4 6 10
Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (8) (ETM) 6 3 3
Last edited by Pemecutan on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:19 pm

Day 6 - 1 December 2022

It is the sixth and last day of Ubung Open. Only 1 court is use for the final matches.

Schedule
Baruna Court
Morning Session
(4) Elia Xal/Fia Xal (CEN) v (5) Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (CEN)

Afternoon Session
Indah Susanti v (3) Dorotea Granit (PUG)

Weather forecast - Wraspati Umanis Wuku Gumbreg 1784 (1 December 2022)

Temperature : 23°C - 31°C (Real feel : 25°C - 36°C)
A little morning rain although the sun can sometimes shine in the morning. Clouds getting ticker as the day pass. Cloud covering is between 55% - 94%.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Gnejs
Issues Editor

Founded: May 11, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gnejs » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:48 am

Ubung Day Six – Dorotea
I’m back. Some people say they’re back , but I’ve really been gone. I’ve travelled parallel worlds and seen things that would turn your stool brown. Yeah, that’s an expression I heard on my travels. From a version of reality where everything that’s supposed to be brown is white. Mind fuck? You have no idea. And that’s only lightweight.

I’ve slayed dragons in one world and saved everyone from mutated intestinal worm supremacy in another. I’ve ruled a kingdom of opioid addicted toadstools in one world and plundered Baggieland with a horde of zombie accountants (subpar loot) in another.

I’ve walked an earth where Ceni and Electrum are the same country. Yeah, it’s called Celectrumni and they fucking dominate the NSTT over there. Bastards. I’ve been to a world where none of our regular countries exists for real, but instead they’re the fantasy figments of a bunch of people playing some old online game.

In short, it’s been a ride.

You know what I learned from all of that? There are a lot of hard-ass Dorotea versions out there, but no one as hard as me. Yeah, that’s right. It’s true. I embarked on that journey with a thought about harnessing cosmic powers, but I’ve come to realize that out of every conceivable version of myself, in any type of context you could imagine, there’s nothing out there that can match my tenacity and grit.

I wouldn’t not do it all over again, but it was a fucking bummer stepping out of that vortex and realizing the only grass season that matters was all but over. This is like the nth time I miss the bulk of the very pinnacle of civilization. But I’m not about to let that put me down. Fuck no. That’s not me. That’s for weaklings, like Heraklit and other people with too many soft feelings who are stupid enough to let themselves be dominated by them. There’s really only one feeling that should be allowed to steer your path and that’s hatred. Harsh? Perhaps. But pure hatred is the only true creative force there is. Because to create something new you need to tear down something else. There’s no infinite supply of shit, and you break what is ugly and weak to achieve something beautiful and strong. I must admit, when I came back and saw that Heraklit is ranked as numero uno, I was sure I had taken a wrong turn somewhere in the multiverse and ended up in yet another parallel reality. One where Heraklit is not a fucking weakling douche. But no.

This needs rectifying, and it starts today, right here in Ubung.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Thu Dec 01, 2022 8:12 am

Day 6 - Result

Single - Final

Indah Susanti (PCU)          5   7   7
Dorotea Granit (3) (PUG) 7 6 6

Double - Final

Elia Xal/Fia Xal (4) (CEN)                   2   6  10
Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (5) (CEN) 6 4 7
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

DEUCE: ITT Matchups

Postby TJUN-ia » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:25 am

The following is the official playing order that TJUN-ia shall play with for the International Tennis Trophy in Electrum. 4 Singles players and 2 Doubles Pairings shall represent the International Community and with 3 group games to play in Prescott, here's how the TFT will line up across the group games. Please note that, in the case of TJUN-ia progressing to the knockouts, the best players (2 singles, 1 double) will play in every tie.

MD1 - vs Natanians and Nosts (Pot 3, 27.333)
S1: Joe Katsi
S2: Jean van de Kloor
D: Valentina Spetsova/Austin McDanielson

MD2 - vs Gnejs (Pot 1, 37.998)
S1: Valentina Spetsova
S2: Joe Katsi
D: Shinji Makauchi/Felipe de la Rosa

MD3 - vs Oahu-Hawaii (Pot 4, 9.966)
S1: Jean van de Kloor
S2: Ken Pollock
D: Valentina Spetsova/Austin McDanielson
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Ceni
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:47 pm

Double trouble or second time unlucky? Previewing the ITT as defending champions
Vyri Arcaina, chief correspondent

On its own, Ceni's ITT lineup looks impressive: the three and four players in the singles playing in the #1 and #2 lines; the world number 8 not even in the default playing order; and the world number 1 and 7 doubles players not even named to the playing squad. Impressive, right?

And then you see the team from Gnejs: the number one and two players in the world, and then the number three doubles players. Yowzers.

Even with all eyes on a Ceni vs. Gnejs final, a rematch of last year's ITT final, Ceni must survive the group stages, a surprisingly tricky endeavour this go-round. Let's look at the matches one by one:

Sharktail
Lineup: Hansil, Foyner-Evatee, Darlcheri/Rianor

Sharktail is the fourth pot nation in this group, and it's easy to see why without any household names in the bunch. Alya Elyas leads the pack at number 56 and will have his hands full with Dioro Hansil, who definitely has momentum on his side after a Grand Slam title in Mercedini. The CTF has chosen to put in youngster Xander Foyner-Evatee to take on journeywoman Diana Jansen, which could prove a competitive match given their rank difference is only around 20 points. But the doubles matchup will likely be a blowout as George Manson and Izzat Fakhrul are ranked outside the top 100 players, compared to Darlcheri and Rianor being well within the top 10. Still, don't count Sharktail out: their players have caused many an undesired result over the years.

Acastanha
Lineup: Varalin, Hansil, Xal/Xal

Hansil shifts over to the second singles line as Ceni takes on Acastanha, a Mandalanusa neighbor of Sharktail with a more threatening singles lineup. Sure, Leonora Gaditas may not be on the same level as Lonus Varalin, but she's played some excellent tennis this year and is ranked surprisingly high at number 22; Davi Malakkar is also ranked within the top 50, and the CTF certainly didn't want to leave this match uncontested by leaving it up to the relatively untested Foyner-Evatee. Again, the doubles is likely to be a blowout, with the Xals outranking Taberon and Arrachar by more than 100 spots. Overall, while Acastanha has a strong singles lineup on paper, Ceni's is even stronger.

Dexterra
Lineup: Varalin, Foyner-Evatee, Darlcheri/Rianor

If this matchup feels like deja vu all over again, you'd be right: Ceni and Dexterra faced off in the group stages of last year's ITT. Things have changes a little bit: While Michael Loy has been taking names on the grass court season, having reached a career high ranking of number 5, his compatriots have lagged behind. Bogglingly, they really haven't entered any major events over the last few months, so their rankings bely their skill -- especially in the case of the Woodmere siblings, who reached a Cenian Open semifinal earlier this year. Realistically, Dexterra is the opponent that Ceni has the greatest chance of losing to -- especially if things go south for the team in the Varalin/Loy match.
Air Terranea | The Wanderlust Guide to Ceni | Seven Restaurants in Seven Days: Cataloging Cenian Food
NSTT #1s: Lonus Varalin, Ardil Navsal (singles), Gyrachor Rentos, Val Korekal, Elia Xal/Fia Xal (doubles)
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41
<Schottia> I always think of Ceni as what it would be like if Long Island was its own nation, ran by Bernie Sanders lol.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:53 pm

Soma Kliwon Wuku Wariga, Pawukon 1784

Last Minute Change Upset the Fans

Ubung - The tournament of Pemecutan, Ubung Open ended in another surprise when home hope and non-seeded player, Indah Susanti took the title after defeating more favorite 3rd seed, Dorotea Granit. The match was high intense with all the 3 sets ended in a race to the 7th. This win become the fourth title for Pemecutan this season and the first for Susanti. However, when the fans celebrated yet another achievement, the association announced a bitter news.

In the early signups for the International Tennis Trophy, the national event, the association named Ngurah Putra Muliawan and Maria Sophia Lubis as the main players of the event. The intention was to give a farewell moment for both players who were going to retired. And the ITT events is seen as the perfect place for them to become their last memorable competition in NSTT. But then, just after the final of Ubung Open, the PTA revised their entry. And Dewa Putu Adrian Putra together with Indah Susanti are named as Pemecutan single team. PTA social media account have been flooded with hate comments after the revision announcement.

"PTA have lost its empathy!" write one account. It is widely known that Ngurah Putra Muliawan and Maria Sophia Lubis are going to be retired by the end of the season. They will followed Oka Sulastra who have retire early in the season. Both last entry was Mercedinian Open where Muliawan ended in Round 32 and Lubis in Round 16. Muliawan was then omitted from Pemecutan squad for Ubung Open with the promise that he would be entered in ITT. It will become his final tournament before retiring. But that's before the shocking change.

I'm just followed the order. If that was it then so be it. I'm still glad that I can end the season in a grand slam.
Ngurah Putra Muliawan

Following the huge backlash from the fans, PTA finally issued a statement regarding the change. In the official statement release to the press this morning, it is said that the association will held an exhibition match as a farewell party to all Pemecutan players that are retiring this season. These including Muliawan, Lubis and Sulastra. They add that placing Muliawan and Lubis in ITT will be unfair for Sulastra. So the exhibition event is seen as more suitable plan. Sport craze, Hamid Akbar said that despite the statement, he think the association don't want to lose the opportunity. Susanti is in her best form right now while Adrian Putra is always become the association's golden boy. They don't want to gamble.

Aside from Adrian Putra and Susanti, the single team is also fill with Padurjili and Artawan. They are the substitute players. The selection of Padurjili is understandable after her great results in her last few performances. It is a great decision for her to focused in single. But Artawan is still unstable. Getting his first title in Electrum International, Artawan losing his performance in his next entries. He can't even took advantage of the home crowd when he played in Ubung Open. While in Double, the second pair, Jayadi Ahmad/Luh Putu Yundari were replaced. This due to Ahmad's ankle injury during his practice. Eka Putrawan and Dwi Ratmadi are selected as the replacement.

In the event, Pemecutan is entered as Pot 2 together with Adab, TJUN-ia and neighbor, Acastanha. And the drawing put them in Group D. Host, Electrum, Waisnor and Hopal are their opponents. The first match is against Waisnor.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Dexterra
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dexterra » Sun Dec 04, 2022 8:34 pm

5 December 2022

DEXTENNIS

served to you by the Dexter Tennis Union

Thank You For Reading Est. 19 November 2021 Court XII Match I (archive)

Knock on Woodmere, the gang’s back together

by Mason Woodmere and Maxine Woodmere | Somer, Electrum

Should we stay or should we go? If we stay there will be trouble - if we go there won't be doubles.

Thank you so much to all Dexter sports fans who have stuck with us through better or worse, and to our singles teammate and longtime friend Michael Loy for writing the last few editions of Dextennis. For those who don't know us, we are Mason (hi!) and Maxine (hey) Woodmere, Dexterra's doubles tennis team since our incredibly lucky invitation into last year's Diamond Trophy. We feel so grateful to represent Dexterra at this year’s International Tennis Trophy with Michael and singles teammate Tristan Armstrong!

Both of us do regret that we haven’t played since the Antillia Masters this past June, where the legendary Sara Zhuo and Gyrachor Rentos duo straight-set us out of the first round with brilliance at the net and innovation on the baseline. We had tried our hardest to fight back to the level we were playing when we reached the Cenian Open semifinals earlier this year, which we still hope to do. But six months is a long time to be gone from professional tennis, even with rejuvenating golden beaches under the eternal sun of Electrum’s family city. There is plenty of reason to believe that our break was worth it though, because we spent all of it still trying to actively serve our nation.

Suffice it to say that it is amazing what can change in the blink of an eye. It was only a year ago that we both turned on the TV to watch Michael and head coach John Henry Moore duke it out for Dexterra at last year’s I.T.T., and nearly two since we all protested against authoritarians clamping down on our people. Yet we feel that a lot of change is still needed - like in the Woodmere hometown of New Foggy Bottom (colloquially known as Foggier Bottom), where you can see a lot of residual scars from the revolution. After the installation of a free market socialist government, varying levels of economic freedom throughout the nation actually compounded many people’s flight out of poverty, even with universal basic income offering Dexter wallets monthly relief. It became too much for us to come home from tennis tournaments and see people living in tents along the sidewalk, lined up by the nearest food pantry overflowing with visitors, helpers and supplies. So the two of us decided to take a break from pro tennis and run for different public offices, hoping to ameliorate the needs of our community.

For me (hi!), it was actually kind of hard to plaster the streets with signs reading ‘Mason Woodmere for Deputy City Manager,’ mostly because I felt Maxine and I had already made so much Dexter history by brandishing wide court coverage or resilient rally endurance. But I also felt like I could really shape Dexter history by serving our people through an elected position. I presented to voters a vision for our city’s future in which I would work with other municipal leaders to convert rundown and abandoned areas into low-income housing, while other candidates offered platforms such as increasing the number of homeless shelters or adding citywide universal basic income to supplement the national program. After shaking hands with voters and navigating three debates, I hoped for sure I would come away with it. Results of the November election were so close, in fact, that it took nearly two weeks to discern the final count. I was, and still am, overwhelmingly indebted to the voters of New Foggy Bottom for entrusting me with the Deputy City Manager position. But I can’t quite accept it yet, as much as I’d like to.

And I (hey) totally understand, just putting up commercials headlined ‘Maxine as your Deputy Education Councilor’ was surreal in and of itself. My cousin’s thing is making sure that adults are taken care of, but I want to make sure our city’s children are also well. I campaigned for a school board seat on a promise that I would try to get free lunches for all schoolchildren within city limits, a program which is gaining popularity nationwide for what I believe is damn good reason. The incumbent was the only other person on the ballot, something completely unheard of in Dexterra, and she charmed voters with plans to continue upgrading the city’s libraries and theaters. In her defense, Foggier Bottom’s cultural centers are among the best in the nation. Still. It seemed at first that I squeaked out an upset, but voters ultimately chose the incumbent. And I’m sincerely thankful to them for the consideration, as well as wishing all the best for Councilor Meyer-Lederer going forwards.

This, as it might be apparent, puts team Woodmere in a little bit of an awkward position. I (hey) could go back to pro tennis even if Mason accepts the position, but I’d have to start over with a new doubles partner even though we agree we both work best together. Meanwhile, I (hi!) could help take care of my city, and hope Dexters and Maxine survive in doubles tennis over these next four years. Of course we could also ask the Waukesha sisters from Schrack to step in for both of us, though they might still be training. Ultimately, all of team Woodmere (including our head coach Kimanna Eli) think that this decision is too big for any of us to make, so we’d like Dexters to weigh in if they’d be nice enough - there’s a little poll available at dextennis.dex/woodmere.

Anyway, thank you all for letting us speak; it’s really nice to be back on a tennis court, especially by the Endemien Sea with the hills of the old quarter off in the distance, and the Acastanhadas across the net for this opening I.T.T. group stage. One of our teammates would like to talk next, so thanks again! Go Dexterra, go beagles - awoo!

Electrum
Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 20, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Electrum » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:10 am

GROUP A
Gnejs vs Oahu-Hawaii @ Prescott, Morning
Georg Heraklit (PUG)                                               6   1   6
Noah Tautu (OHI) 0 6 4

Dorotea Granit (PUG) 4 6
Oscar Tupung (OHI) 6 7

Arne Oxwald/Georg Heraklit (PUG) 6 3 6
Tran Xiang/Henrich Manggersh (OHI) 4 6 2
Gnejs wins tie 2-1

TJUN-ia vs Natanians and Nosts @ Prescott, Twilight
Joe Katsi (TJU)                                                    6   2   1
Rog Ion Tralito (NTN) 3 6 6

Jean van de Kloor (TJU) 6 6
Ioana Amúlio Constantinescu (NTN) 7 7

Valentina Spetsova/Austin McDanielson (TJU) 7 4 6
Iohanna Márcia Enderssen-Moura/Márcus Gabriel Alencastro (NTN) 6 6 4
Natanians and Nosts wins tie 2-1

GROUP B
Britonisea vs Dod Rava @ Prescott, Morning
Ricardo Toli (BRI)                                                 6   3   4
Raqela Szałwia (DOR) 2 6 6

Ralph Newkarn (BRI) 4 6 6
Robert Psikuta (DOR) 6 3 3

Jaguar Zenteanite/Zeke Newham (BRI) 6 6
Raqela Szałwia/Maciek Król (DOR) 4 0
Britonisea wins tie 2-1

Adab vs Lisander @ Prescott, Twilight
Foger Rederer (ADB)                                                3   6   6
Anne Valens (LIS) 6 2 3

Emily Romanescu (ADB) 7 6
Florian Durigan (LIS) 6 0

Emily Romanescu/Amarsin Gandas (ADB) 6 7
Filipe Korf/Stella Bressen (LIS) 4 6
Adab wins tie 3-0

GROUP C
Ceni vs Sharktail @ Somer, Morning
Dioro Hansil (CEN)                                                 6   3   6
Alya Elyas (SHT) 3 6 2

Xander Foyner-Devatee (CEN) 6 6
Diana Jansen (SHT) 2 4

Coosal Darlcheri/Perger Rianor (CEN) 6 3 6
Izzat Manson/George Fakhrul (SHT) 3 6 4
Ceni wins tie 3-0

Acastanha vs Dexterra @ Somer, Twilight
Leonora Gaditas (ACS)                                              0   5
Michael Loy (DEX) 6 7

Davi Malakkar (ACS) 6 5 6
Tristan Armstrong (DEX) 3 7 2

Miguel Taberon/Pedro Arrachar (ACS) 4 0
Mason Woodmere/Maxine Woodmere (DEX) 6 6
Dexterra wins tie 2-1

GROUP D
Electrum vs Hopal @ Somer, Morning
Janet Riley (ETM)                                                  6   6
Erik Burawa (HOP) 0 2

Jack Ho (ETM) 6 3 6
Madeleine Jeffries (HOP) 2 6 0

Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 6 2 3
Kyrsten Fletcher/Jumal Huyluer (HOP) 4 6 6
Electrum wins tie 2-1

Pemecutan vs Waisnor @ Somer, Twilight
Dewa Putu Adrian Putra (PCU)                                       6   4   6
Vladimir Mikhailov (WSN) 3 6 2

Indah Susanti (PCU) 6 4 6
Ivan Belosorochko (WSN) 0 6 3

Komang Antari/Kadek Andreawati (PCU) 6 6
Jan Turovets/Vitaly Rakov (WSN) 2 3
Pemecutan wins tie 3-0
Last edited by Electrum on Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
NationStates Tennis Tour President - NSTT rankings and season nine schedule

Issues Editor - List of issue ideas - Got Issues discord

Gnejs
Issues Editor

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gnejs » Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:30 pm

The Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal of Fredrik Stagnelius

Journal entry nr. 100 - 05.12.22

This is entry nr. 100 in my journal. That’s perhaps somewhat inaccurate. This is nr. 100 if you treat my Knee-Injury Recovery Journal and my Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal as one journal. There is definitely cause for treating them together, because they both revolve around knee-injury. On the other hand, there’s a case to be made that they’re essentially two very different things. Because the Knee-Injury Recovery Journal was all about documenting and dealing with recovering from a knee-injury, whereas the Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal is all about documenting and dealing with living with a chronic knee-injury, in other words when the recovery process has failed and instead transformed to a chronic state.

I’m unsure what way I’m leaning. In one way, I have seemingly already made a decision, because I’ve labeled this (and prior) entries in the Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal as a continuation of previous entries in the Knee-Injury Recovery Journal. On the other hand, this has not been a conscious act. At no point did I give this thought and decided that «yes, this is how to deal with this transition.».

Mostly, I continued using the same book because it still had loads of pages, and moving from one entry number to the next seemed natural. But now, I’m not at all convinced that this was «natural», because the argument for a break has a strong appeal; it’s just seems neater. Unfortunately, the nomenclature of Knee-Injury Recovery Journal and Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal is not entirely helpful here - should I wish to backtrack and start numbering the Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal separately from the arguably «finished» Knee-Injury Recovery Journal - because these are names I exclusively operate with within me. That is, I don’t label my entries with the Knee-Injury Recovery Journal or the Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal; I only put entry number and date. This complicates matters, because it necessitates going back and determine where one stops and the other begins.

Perhaps not impossible? I did not think so either, and I therefore decided to do just that. But it turns out pinpointing the moment my journey went from recovery to a chronic state was vastly more challenging than I had imagined. Was it when I started feeling like my recovery would not succeed, or when I got the definitive diagnosis. The latter does seem like a «definite» moment, but it’s not the Chronic Knee-Injury Journal, it’s the Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal. It was a journey, or a process, going from recovery to acceptance and «living» with it. Which makes me think that maybe I was correct in not implementing a «clean break» between the two journals, that they are really very much two sides of the same story. Because there wasn’t any «clean break» there. Of course there was very much a clean break when my knee bursted open again and again. But metaphorically speaking, no break.

So maybe I’ll content myself with that, that the process is the journey and the journey the process, and the Knee-Injury Recovery Journal the Living With A Chronic Knee-Injury Journal. But then I should perhaps not operate with this diverging nomenclature. Easy enough not to do, some might say, but I’ve always been a stickler for tradition. And also, even though they are no doubt two sides of the same coin, they are still very much two sides. Which again makes me question the wisdom of not clearly delineating them. Decisions.

In other news, The Union is the top-seed at the ongoing ITT down in Electrum. Last year I was on call for participation. This year that’s obviously not the case. But I’ve still planned on watching, as I watch all NSTT-tournaments. Sadly, I’ve been so preoccupied with sorting out how to deal with this internal numbering system and the somewhat unclear connection between journals, that I completely forgot about the first match day. I will have to remedy this.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:42 pm

Anggara Umanis Wuku Wariga, Pawukon 1784

A Question of Nationality

Pemecutan Puri - The referendum held in Soracana Islands over Pemecutan's role as their big brother ended with a slight margin for a complete sovereignty. This means that Pemecutan now has no responsibility over Soracana's defense and international representation. There have been an intense debate before the referendum as both sides, retain status side and complete sovereignty side, seems to be in equal position. But the referendum resulting in 51.67% of the voters demand a complete sovereignty. And the result bring another problems.

For the past 5 years, many changes have happened between the two countries. This changes can be see clearly in the sports world. Many Soracanian athletes enters a competition under Pemecutan nationality. Soracanian sport clubs are also competing in Pemecutan domestic league. Some of them reached a great achievement. For example, Jandiyuha Targaroha who won 2 Olympics silver medal in boxing. And of course the football club, Nilayam United who surprised everyone after achieved the first treble winner in Pemecutan football history. But with the referendum, will they be able to compete under Pemecutan banner? Or will Soracana Islands make a comeback in the sport world?

Most of Soracana's athletes carry a dual citizenship. So officially, they are still able to compete internationally under Pemecutan banner in sport where Soracana Islands is not competing. There is also a mutual agreement before regarding this situation. However, we believe that the dual citizenship will be a must have requirement after the referendum. This would be a blow for most of Soracanian athletes that have been competing in international level for the past 5 years.

Aksayuha Gadakmara
Soracana Islands Minister of Youth and Sport

Soracanian tennis player, Kirigundi Padurjili also give her statement regarding the situation. She relieved that she has a dual citizenship and will be able to competing freely in NSTT tournament. Although she is also hopes that Soracana will made a comeback in sport world. Her teammates, Duwanisarga Yajamaja expressed his concern. The tennis athlete compete under Pemecutan banner under a mutual consent agreement. He only carry Soracana passport. But under the mutual agreement, he can compete internationally but have to be under Pemecutan banner. The same situation also affected Pemecutan national football team. Fielded with 5 Soracanian players, these player won't be able to be called again to defend Pemecutan football team in the upcoming competition. This because all of them played under the mutual agreement clause.

On the other hand, athletic athlete, Iktamila Sorajangga hopes that the government immediately resolved this issue. She who is currently competing in Global Athletic Tour (GAT) feels concern about her eligibility to compete in the competition. Sport climbing athlete, Duwanibala Kasamoha stated his hope that Soracana will made a comeback to international sport. "It would be a great honor to represent our own birth country in Olympic," he stated. UPOC spokesperson, Gede Rai Putra stated that no talks has yet to be made. Although it will be a prime agenda for both sport governing bodies to resolved this issue. In the meantime, the dual citizenship and mutual agreement clauses are still apply. And Soracanian athletes are free to choose whether they will compete under Soracana Islands or Pemecutan in case of both countries compete in the same event.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Dexterra
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dexterra » Tue Dec 06, 2022 8:35 pm

7 December 2022

DEXTENNIS

Thank You For Reading Est. 19 November 2021 Court XII Match II (archive)

With open Armstrong

by Tristan Telfort "Rhyme Dime" Armstrong | Somer, Electrum

[Thanks to my crew Mason and Maxine (plus Mikey) for writing Dextennis, and to all our fans reading along. Let's go beagles, and for two - awoo!]

Another blur zips past you on the baseline
and by this point you'd rather chase wine.
You and your racquets better not get it wrong,
'cause the name of this game is Tristan Armstrong.

Alright, I admit it, I'm really not that great,
often a step along another's epic fate.
But if I employ my boss two-hander for hire,
I can fight straight-set fire down the last shot wire.

Ask the Acastanhada and his arsenal of aces,
wearing me down in these first I.T.T. races.
But there's more gloom in my doom since June,
this Armstrong commanded back from clay moon.

It's not that early exits got me going -
more a new nation on a road of growing.
Akin to a Woodmere, I ran into good fear
in streets paved by hope someone could steer.

So as much as it hurt to hang up the cleats,
duty called from Belle City council seats
and a chance to do right by those in need.
A stance against suffering, ego and greed.

“Let’s make the rainforest around our city a park.”
That was my offer to voters: to hit the mark,
keep nature from human encroachment -
roads, industry, landlords who'd then poach rent.

In the end, when all was said, debated and done,
the ballot count came down to just one.
If you ever think your vote doesn’t matter,
come to Dexterra and watch your world shatter.

The trek goes on, and I’m perfectly fine with that -
I’m much too far from the ground to go splat.
Racquets back in hand, I promise to never say ‘when.’
Even from the land of the dead I'd try again and again.

On one last rhyme, I’ll thank you for your time,
my teammate has important things to chime
as we swim for the shore from Sharktail's riptide
on gold and silver seas if our strokes don’t skip wide.

Another blur zips past you on the baseline
and by this point you can't even pace fine.
You and your racquets better be oak strong
'cause ours here swing a Dexter folk song.

Electrum
Issues Editor

Postby Electrum » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:19 am

GROUP A
Oahu-Hawaii vs Natanians and Nosts @ Prescott, Morning
Noah Tautu (OHI)                                                   1   6   3
Rog Ion Tralito (NTN) 6 2 6

Oscar Tupung (OHI) 5 6 2
Ioana Amúlio Constantinescu (NTN) 7 3 6

Tran Xiang/Henrich Manggersh (OHI) 6 7
Iohanna Márcia Enderssen-Moura/Márcus Gabriel Alencastro (NTN) 1 6
Natanians and Nosts wins tie 2-1

Gnejs vs TJUN-ia @ Prescott, Twilight
Georg Heraklit (PUG)                                               6   4   6
Valentina Spetsova (TJU) 3 6 1

Dorotea Granit (PUG) 5 3
Joe Katsi (TJU) 7 6

Arne Oxwald/Georg Heraklit (PUG) 6 4 6
Shinji Makauchi/Felipe de la Rosa (TJU) 4 6 3
Gnejs wins tie 2-1

GROUP B
Dod Rava vs Lisander @ Prescott, Morning
Raqela Szałwia (DOR)                                               4   1
Anne Valens (LIS) 6 6

Robert Psikuta (DOR) 2 6 4
Florian Durigan (LIS) 6 3 6

Raqela Szałwia/Maciek Król (DOR) 6 6
Filipe Korf/Stella Bressen (LIS) 4 3
Lisander wins tie 2-1

Britonisea vs Adab @ Prescott, Twilight
Ricardo Toli (BRI)                                                 1   2
Foger Rederer (ADB) 6 6

Ralph Newkarn (BRI) 7 6
Emily Romanescu (ADB) 6 2

Emily Romanescu/Amarsin Gandas (ADB) 4 3
Britonisea wins tie 2-1

GROUP C
Sharktail vs Dexterra @ Somer, Morning
Alya Elyas (SHT)                                                   3   1
Michael Loy (DEX) 6 6

Diana Jansen (SHT) 6 1 1
Tristan Armstrong (DEX) 4 6 6

Izzat Manson/George Fakhrul (SHT) 4 6
Mason Woodmere/Maxine Woodmere (DEX) 6 7
Dexterra wins tie 3-0

Ceni vs Acastanha @ Somer, Twilight
Lonus Varalin (CEN)                                                6   4   2
Leonora Gaditas (ACS) 1 6 6

Dioro Hansil (CEN) 7 6
Davi Malakkar (ACS) 5 2

Elia Xal/Fia Xal (CEN) 7 6
Miguel Taberon/Pedro Arrachar (ACS) 6 2
Ceni wins tie 2-1

GROUP D
Hopal vs Waisnor @ Somer, Morning
Erik Burawa (HOP)                                                  1   2
Vladimir Mikhailov (WSN) 6 6

Madeleine Jeffries (HOP) 3 6 8
Ivan Belosorochko (WSN) 6 4 6

Kyrsten Fletcher/Jumal Huyluer (HOP) 6 7
Jan Turovets/Vitaly Rakov (WSN) 3 5
Hopal wins tie 2-1

Electrum vs Pemecutan @ Somer, Twilight
Janet Riley (ETM)                                                  2   4
Dewa Putu Adrian Putra (PCU) 6 6

Jack Ho (ETM) 7 4 3
Indah Susanti (PCU) 5 6 6

Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 3 6 12
Komang Antari/Kadek Andreawati (PCU) 6 3 10
Pemecutan wins tie 2-1
Last edited by Electrum on Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ceni
Senator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ceni » Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:58 pm

INTERNATIONAL TENNIS TROPHY: AN INTERVIEW WITH LONUS VARALIN
At this point, we're beginning to wonder if self-proclaimed "sourpuss" Lonus Varalin is also masochistic. Given his frequent distaste for tennis media publications and their "inane" questions, we don't think that he should be acceding to many interview requests, yet here we are for the 1093rd time interviewing Varalin about his recent exploits and plans for the future. Here, we touch on the International Tennis Trophy in Somer and Prescott, Electrum, and the upcoming NSTT Finals.

BP: As you know is standard by now, do you agree to have this interview recorded and on the record?

LV: On the record yes. Everything I say should be on the record, even if it sounds ridiculous like it belongs in the Turnip. But this time, you can't record me. Write down everything I say using pen and paper.

BP: So, to get to our first question, why do you feel like you lost against Leonora Gaditas yesterday?

LV: The Electrumite crowd was weird today. I mean, I know the Britoniseans don't like me much, but I thought the Electrumites were at least ambivalent. But they really do like to root for the underdog, even though Gaditas will be in the top 20 after this victory so I don't think she's much of an underdog anyway. Anyhow, they were shouting things like "Lonus won't play board games with us" and "Turnips! Turnips! Turnips!" which I found totally bizarre. And Leonora could take advantage with about 1093 different let cords and lucky shots. She's definitely one lucky [unprintable].

BP: Tomorrow, you play against Michael Loy of Dexterra, who has been playing extremely well in this second half of the season. What's your thought process like going into your match with him tomorrow, which could decide control of the group?

LV: Well, there's the sarcastic answer and the serious answer. Sarcastically, I'm thinking I need the points. Ralph Newkarn is tearing it up here and I think he's the main threat in terms of the last spot at the NSTT Finals. So the cool 150 points for a top 10 win in the group stage would be nice. Honestly, that's part of the serious answer too. I'm not sure if you think that tennis players are doing vector calculus or linear algebra or even arithmetic in our heads as we approach matches. Our approaches tend to be, "I'd like to win this match."

But there's another part to the serious answer in that I don't think the literal matchup itself matters that much, because we have such a strong lineup across the board and the Beagles don't have as strong of a lineup. Even though I've been told that Dioro Hansil, Grand Slam champion, will be taking the second singles spot instead of Xander [Foyner-Evatee], which makes me think the CTF is worried that we'll lose this to Dexterra, I have confidence in Hansil as well as our magnificent doubles teams.

BP: About the NSTT Finals, are you confident that you're going to make it?

LV: Yes.

BP: Could you follow up on that for us, please?

LV: I mean, if you ask yes or no questions, then you should be prepared for the answer to be either yes or no.

The ITT is weird because the points are so dependent on strength of schedule, so it makes it hard to calculate how well all the other players need to do to qualify. In this case, I'm looking at Ricardo Toli, Ralph Newkarn from Britonisea, Joe Katsi, even Indah Susanti with that late title at Ubung. (She definitely came out of nowhere to beat Granit, although that's neither here nor there...) Toli's been doing poorly, but Newkarn has been playing up a storm.

Actually, it's just occurred to me that Ceni could play Britonisea in the quarterfinals if things work out that way. I don't relish that because we definitely could lose: Toli and Newkarn are both good and have favour with Madame Margaret, may her name be blessed by rubber chicken sacrifices. But at the same time, we have the chance to knock them out of the competition and then also knock them out of the race for the NSTT Finals.

But it's certainly nail-biting as the wizards do their work behind the scenes.

OOC note: Please switch out Xander Foyner-Evatee in favor of Dioro Hansil for Singles 2. Thanks!
Baptism of Fire 61
Cup of Harmony 63
Copa Rushmori 41

Hopal
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Hopal » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:25 pm

OOC: This is set right after Hopal's matches with Electrum. I wasn't able to finish this in time.

HBC Sports Roundtable

DV: "Hi there, I'm Dietrich Vietor and welcome back to HBC Sports Roundtable. Today we'll be looking at the state of Hopalian tennis as the International Tennis Trophy begins in Electrum. I'll be joined by tennis stars Jumal Huyluer and Kyrsten Fletcher as well as the Head of the Hopalian Tennis Association Michael Bach in Electrum, and later in studio I'll be joined for our roundtable discussion with Tom Geraldino, Lily Fujimori, and Karen Yip. First I want to go through today's results for Team Hopal."

Shows Group D Graphic

DV: "Team Hopal has been put into a tough group with formidable opponents Electrum, Pemecutan, and Waisnor. And they started competition today against Electrum. First up, Erik Burawa was faced off against Janet Riley in what was a blow out against Burawa, who struggled to gain a footing in the match with Riley not giving anything up, falling 6-0 and 6-2 in two sets. But Madeleine Jeffries would have better luck as she squared off against Jack Ho, in what was a roller coaster of a match where both sides took turns dominating the court. Ho started off pulling out a 6-2 victory over Jeffries, before the Hopalian responded with a 6-3 victory in the second set, but then in the third set Ho would flip the switch taking a 6-0 victory as Jeffries ran out of fuel and would go away with the match victory. Finally, the pair of Kyrsten Fletcher and Jumal Huyluer would face Sonya Gredello and Rosa Levinsky. Fletcher and Huyluer are the veteran duo, on the Hopalian Tennis scene for as long as there has been one. But they've run into troubles at recent tournaments, taking very early losses, raising questions over their age and whether they should retire as their career stretches into their thirties. For both of them the ITT will be a critical point to prove their place on the Hopalian team. And today, they delivered. It started off as a close match, with long volleys and tough game losses as Gredello and Levinsky went away with the set 6-4. But the Hopalians clawed their way back in the second set 6-2, and established their dominance in the match in a 6-3 third set victory, going away with the match. Now I'm joined by the pair themselves; Jumal Huyluer and Kyrsten Fletcher joining me from Electrum. Hello there, thank you for joining us, how are you two doing?"

KF: "Hi there, I'm good."

JH: "Yeah, I think we're still high after our win."

DV: "Congratulations on the win. Please, run us through on how you got here."

JH: "Well through hard work and perseverance, I think. Sonya and Rosa are a hard pair to beat, and as you know it was a close match, but Kyrsten and I know each other well, and we've worked together for years and I think that helped, that always helps. Knowing your partner, trusting your partner, and being able to work in lock step with them really helps you. We've been working towards this kind of win for a long time, we've been working on our stamina, and you know as the match went longer we were able to stay in the match, and best our opponents to come away with the win."

KF: "Yeah, I think I'd agree with that assessment. You know, it wasn't an easy match by any means, and we had to fight hard, but in the end we were the pair that fought the hardest, and we were able to win."

DV: "Okay. Well you two are both in your early thirties, and you've had a number of tough losses recently. You must say that you're perhaps not performing up to the standard that you used to, and that your body's aging might have something to do with that. Some say that the time has come for the both of you to retire. What do you say to that?"

KF: "Well, I'll be honest with you here. My body isn't what it used to be, and I know that, and you can all see that. I'd be lying if I told you that the thought of retiring hadn't passed my mind a few times. But I think that I still have a lot to give to this sport, I love this sport, and I'm not done with it. I still have quite a bit to give to this sport, and I think you saw that there in our last match, and I want to give all that I can to this sport, and I'm done with it. I am not retiring."

JH: "Yeah, I'm pretty much on the same page as Kyrsten on this. I still have quite a bit left in the tank, and I still want to play tennis, and I am not retiring."

DV: "Okay. But some would contend that you're taking up valuable spaces at tournaments that could perhaps be given to other younger players, that some would say have more potential and would need and value the experience. What would you say to that? Would you rather be cut from the team than retire?"

JH: "Well, we both know that there are a lot of talented young Hopalian tennis players that will in all likelihood be better tennis players than we could ever be, and we both hope that is the case, because that's what's good for Hopalian Tennis. But with all due respect, I think that we still have a place and a role to play as primary members of the Hopalian Tennis Team, and we're willing to prove that and I think we have there in just our last match."

Kyrsten nods

DV: "Okay, well what about the idea that some have put out there, that you would both retire from Singles tennis and exclusively play Doubles tennis, that way you could open up space on the team and still continue to play?"

JH: "It's an interesting idea, and I haven't considered it. But I think we both still want to play Singles tennis, and we're both I think willing to prove we can still play Singles tennis."

Kyrsten nods

DV: "Alright, thank you for joining us. That was Kyrsten Fletcher and Jumal Huyluer joining us from Electrum, hot off their latest victory. Now joining us is the Head of the Hopalian Tennis Association Michael Bach from Electrum. Thank you for joining us."

MB: "Thank you for having me."

DV: "Alright. Well I just talked to Kyrsten Fletcher and Jumal Huyluer, who are ostensibly the veterans of your Team Hopal. But as you know, they've both had their struggles as of late, and as they continue to age, questions have arisen over whether it's time for them to retire. Do you think that they should retire?"

MB: "Well it's not my place to say. Decisions of those kind are up to the players and the players alone, and I don't get involving or have an opinion over whether a player should retire. I, as the Head of the Hopalian Tennis Association support every Hopalian tennis player, and Kyrsten and Jumal are valued members of our team, and will continue to be until at such a date that they decide to retire. It's not my place to say when they should, but I will in my capacity support them in any decision that they make."

DV: "Okay, but some would contend that they take up space at tournaments that could go to younger players who some might contend have more potential and need the experience more. Do you agree with that assessment? And are willing to drop Kyrsten Fletcher and Jumal Huyluer if you think others should have the opportunity to play at tournaments more than them?"

MB: "Well no. I don't agree with that assessment, I think Kyrsten and Jumal are valued members of our team, who have a part to play and a spot at tournaments. I think they're in a bit of a slump right now, all athletes hit one at some point, and that's normal, I think they'll get out of it, in fact they already are, just look at their latest match today. And in terms of your second question, I couldn't possibly tell you about what our decisions for future tournaments will be. We'll sit down at a later date near the tournament, and as an association we'll select a team to send, we always send who will feel are the best players and who will represent Hopal the best."

DV: "What do you feel about the idea of Kyrsten Fletcher and Jumal Huyluer only playing Doubles and leaving their Singles spots to younger players who might need the experience?"

MB: "Again that's a decision that they'll have to make, and I don't get involved in those kinds of decisions."

DV: "Okay, moving on. Tennis has always been considered an elitist or at least exclusive sport in Hopal. You are a former member of the Port Hope Tennis Club, as you know an exclusive club of influential people and families who play tennis. What do you make of this reputation of tennis in Hopal? And what if anything are you doing to try to change it?"

MB: "Yeah, this has always been a priority for the Hopalian Tennis Association; expanding the sport. We're always trying to expand the reach of tennis in Hopal, and I'm doing a lot to try to do that. First of all we're trying to get together a program for all Hopalians who play tennis in Hopal, not dissimilar to the one for soccer, but expanded. It's an ambitious project, but I think we can get it done. We're bringing tennis into schools, funding schools to play tennis, we're trying to get more tennis courts built across the country, we're funding Indigenous communities that play tennis, and we're generally expanding opportunities for children to play tennis. I hope that in the future, when I leave this post, that tennis won't have this reputation as an exclusive sport. I hope that will be my legacy."

DV: "Alright, thank you for joining us. That was the Head of the Hopalian Tennis Association Michael Bach from Electrum. Later in studio I'll be joined by Lily Fujimori, Tom Geraldino, and Karen Yip for our roundtable discussion on the State of Tennis in Hopal, that's right after the break."
A Nation in South America, comprised of indigenous tribes, immigrants, French and Portuguese settlers, and European Socialists.
Representative Greg Shields (D-CA-28) [Twilight's Last Gleaming]

Gnejs
Issues Editor

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Gnejs » Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:37 am

Dorotea’s inbox

To: theworldsgreatest@gtf.pug
Subject: fan mail

Dear Dorotea,

My name is Eleonora. I am 7 years old. I am your biggest fan in the whole wide world and I always watch you play (expect when dad won’t let me stay up late). You are really cool. My favorite thing about you is that your headband looks really cool and that your eyes are grey and scary.

I always tell my Friends you are the best player in the world. Oliver from 2B says that you suck now because you lose all your games in Electrum. Oliver also says Georg is the best player because he is winning all his games. Why are you losing all the time now and Georg is winning?

Ps. My favorite color is green. Ds.

Subject: :D

Dear Dorotea,

My name is Georg and I live just down the hall from you in the players hotel.

I’ve been thinking, and I think it would be really swell if you could get your shit together and start winning your rubbers. It’s not that I mind carrying you, but I’d be nice to not have to. Know what I mean? :p

Subject: Assemble

Dear Dorotea,

I’m reaching out to you across the multiverses because we are once again in need of your help. Thanos have collected all but one of the Infinity Stones and Thor is down with the demigod flu. Please suit up and report to the Avengers compound.

Yours truly,

Iron Man

Subject: upcoming tie

Dear Dorotea,

It has been decided that Augusta Björnstjärna will be taking your spot and represent The Union in the closing tie against Natanians and Nosts. This is very much due to your recent performances.

Future lineups have yet to be decided. I will be meditating on the matter later this afternoon.

May The One Ball be ever in your favor.

/Tangeus Falk, Head of the Gnejsian Tennis Federation

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Postby Pemecutan » Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:04 am

Wraspati Pon Wuku Wariga, Pawukon 1784

Pemecutan to Increase Investment in Cakranegara

Pemecutan Puri - Early this week, Pemecutan accept a small delegation coming from Cakranegara. In the delegation, there are Cakranegara's foreign affairs and economy and trade minister. The meeting is talking about economy prospect between the two countries. The meeting is closely monitored by economists in Pemecutan but getting a backlash from their country, Cakranegara.

It is well known that relationship between both countries are not quite well. Despite Pemecutan become the largest investor in the country, Pemecutan involvement during the anti-monarchy coup in Cakranegara and their action to give a safe place for Cakranegaran former royal family (who is currently lead Rarungan) has strained their relationship.

The up and down relationship in fact have been there since ancient times. The history can't erase the fact that Cakranegara was once under the rule of Pemecutan. The constant wars between the colonizer and the colonized area that build up that relationship. A simple thing can trigger it again.

Saleh Mahmudin
Cakranegara historian

Aside from the pros and cons about the meeting, Pemecutan Minister of Business and Trade, Komang Ayu Santika Putri express her enthusiasm with the meeting. She hope that this will close the wound between both countries especially after the failed meeting about the status of Gili Anakan and Pemecutan military base in Cendana Islands. Santika Putri also pointed out about Cakranegara intention to join in Mengwi Agreement. However, she has remind Cakranegara delegation about the country's freedom and human rights status which still have a big flaws. The country is known for its conservative and religious image. There is still a huge gap between men and women with female citizens tend to get discrimination. Santika mentioned it during the meeting and asked Cakranegaran delegation to improve their equality.

We are believe that by improving this side, Cakranegara would be able to attract more investors. Pemecutan is just opening the opportunity.

Komang Ayu Santika Putri
Minister of Business and Trade

Aside from Pemecutan, Rarungan have been one of the largest investor in Cakranegara. Rarungan investments are focused on agriculture and fishery. While Pemecutan invest to improve the country's technology. This meeting is not ended here. Santika Putri hinted that there will be another meeting especially with Cakranegara plan to join Mengwi Agreement. While from this meeting, Pemecutan agree to invest further in telecommunication, fishery and transportation. Before this, Pemecutan focused their investment in agriculture and fishery. This because Cakranegara is Pemecutan main import partner for seaweed.
Pemecutan Realm

Homepage | Wikipage

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

BVC News: 8th December 2022

Postby Britonisea » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:13 pm

Brityunik Vefecosoin Cairkovoin - NEWS
http://www.bvc.com/news

8th December 2022
Live from Electrum

Britons saddened as chances of either Toli or Newkarn in Tour Final wanes...

NSTT Logo: It's the End of Season 8 of tennis with the International Tennis Trophy and Tour Final coming up...

Britonisea might be the strongest it has ever been since the NSTT took over the ATP, but the nation still struggles to secure players in the singles Tour Final leaving one question...why?
Nation - W - L - MF - MA
Britonisea 2 - 0 - 4 - 2
Adab 1 - 1 - 4 - 2
Lisander 1 - 1 - 2 - 4
Dod Rava 0 - 1 - 2 - 4

Up next:
Lisander v Britonisea
Dod Rava v Adab
[/align]

While it's highly likely that zero-to-hero pair Jaguar Zenteanite and Zeke Newham will make it to the Tour Final as one of the major contenders for victory, especially after their magnificent clay court grand slam and The Britonish Open victory, over in the singles, there seems to be a changing of the guard but it couldn't happen at a worse time in the tennis calendar as the tour nears the finishing stages. While all is not lost for Ricardo Toli and Ralph Newkarn, they would have hoped that the ending of the year was better for them. The International Tennis Trophy saw Britonisea come into this ranked third, higher than the likes of Pemecutan, TJUN-ia and Electrum showing Britonisea's surge in power in the tennis world over the past year. Most of that is thanks to the doubles pair who came from a ranking of sub-200th in the world to the top ten. Ricardo Toli has managed to stay in the top ten throughout the year, going up and down between 4th and 9th - his lowest placement of the year, enough to knock him out of contention of going to the Tour Final. With next year marking ten years since Ricardo Toli burst onto the scene as a young teenager with high hopes of the future, he never achieved his goal of becoming World Number 1 and at a time where he could've been seeded as such, Leo Garry - the former Britonish No. 1 was in the way of that. Toli, though, has always been Britonisea's favourite - the nation's Golden boy who was able to become the first to win a Grand Slam but as the eighth season went on, Toli has failed to make the same impact. The Clay Court Grand Slam was his highlight of the year where he reached the semi-final, admittedly overshadowed by the fact Ralph Newkarn was also there. Both Britons lost it what could've been a momentous occasion seeing two Britons in a Grand Slam final, but the surge of Newkarn must have distracted Toli as the sand timer on his time as Britonish #1 has been turned.

Jason Gordon, for the longest time, was the Prince of Britonish Tennis. He was ranked 23rd at the end of the year and was a whole 40 ranks in front of the next Briton (Ralph Newkarn) who had finished the year strongly but not as strong as Gordon. While it was expected that Gordon would continue to rise throughout the year (which at the start of the year he did - when he broke the NSTT Top 20), Ralph Newkarn's success in Grand Slams by the end of the year made him leapfrog ahead of Gordon, with the latter losing points in the process pushing him out of the Top 20 once again. Newkarn is still one to watch and with his back-to-back wins at the NSTT International Tennis Trophy, picking up the wreckage caused by lacklustre Toli who's losing match after match, Newkarn seems set to overtake at any minute now. Toli is expected to lose most of his ITT points, and is likely not to qualify for the Tour Final too meaning those points will be gone. Ralph has been gaining support for quite some time, ever since his match with Toli at the Mercedinian Open over a year ago. Ralph has unfinished business at next year's Cenian and Electrum Grand Slams - two tournaments which most certainly will see him shoot into the Top 10 if the International Tennis Trophy doesn't get him there first.

Elsewhere, Derek Dubrovnik has made progress in the past year - currently ranked 71st which is markedly better than 120th last year. Though, right behind him is Kush Acharya, a future star for Britonish tennis. Leone Na is also set to get her rhythm back as she leaps in front of Dubrovnik into the Top 50 ready for the next Olympic Games where she'll come for Quehall's singles medals.

The changing landscape for Britonish tennis is exciting, but risky right now as the reputation of the nation is put on the line. Certainly, fans of Toli are worried about his recent performance as they wonder whether this is the end for the tennis giant.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Dexterra
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dexterra » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:46 pm

9 December 2022

DEXTENNIS

Thank You For Reading Est. 19 November 2021 Court XII Match III (archive)

I should apoLoygize

by Michael Loy | Somer, Electrum | Previous

"…Did anybody just hear anything?”

While filming The Cat at the house in Blairsville, Burkitts, we were all upstairs in the master bedroom in between takes. Barkley was pouring over shot lists in his binder again, Jane sat quietly with earbuds plugged and Jenna Lynn Carrish reread her lines while Mittens watched curiously. I had the sound recorder on, a handheld mic live and ready to rerecord some of my own lines. For some reason I did that exact headcount of every known person in the house - right before somebody else walked up the stairs.

I heard two steps. Thump, thump. Two steps that then rounded the corner, and stopped.

My eyes darted around the bedroom, hands shakily pointed the mic at the door, mouth hacked up the question of anybody else hearing that. No one did. By now the steps were gone, so I ripped the headphones down to my shoulders and marched out into the hall, realizing far too late how easily I had become a cliché. There was nobody else in the house.

But somebody had walked up those stairs.

The next time the house’s owner pulled through, a cigar dangling from his crusty old lips like a portable chimney, I pulled him aside and asked if he’d ever heard or experienced anything unusual near the stairs. “I’ve seen and heard about lots of weird things all over the house,” he comforted me oh so gently. By this point I figured it was time to explore the legend of demons or skinwalkers or something eerie roaming the adjacent countryside, but my schedule would ultimately never permit the chance. I was at least fortunate to explore the local cemetery, nestled behind a church at the town center atop a hill overlooking strawberry and corn fields. Burrowing tree roots upended ancient gravestones, an outstretch of time’s inexorable march from the bones we leave behind through the earth to which we return. On what remained of crumbling granite and marble, even ones carved sweetly into a lamb, names and dates had faded into only spiritual imprint - though etched in stone no longer, hopefully etched in someone’s heart forever. The only presence felt on those hallowed grounds was the solemn remembrance of what once was, and may never be again.

“So you don’t feel like you were cursed or anything?”

I pause, because I can’t help but notice the reporter has the same mic as we did on set, which seems different from everyone else’s in the press room. Interesting little distraction from the same question everyone’s been asking me ever since we wrapped shooting and came home from Blairsville, long before I once again became one of Dexterra’s two lucky International Tennis Trophy singles players. “That’s correct,” I rehash through the mic on the table before me. “What happened in July 2021 had nothing to do with the on- or off-court events of November 2022, and it hasn’t had any effect so far here in December, I think. If it seems like it does, that’s usually because I’m across the net from a Cenian, one of the sport’s best ambassadors and the tour’s worthiest contenders.”

Earlier that day, my head coach Mr. Moore ran up to me with word they wrote that I’ve played “extremely well in this second half of the season.” Yeah, okay, I laughed towards foamy Endemien waves, digging my toes in golden sand. Though the courts sometimes flow more effortlessly about my feet, I have to confess, off the court I need to work on being a better sport and spokesman for Dexter tennis. Before joining this recent effort to hopefully take Group C ahead of a beagle’s first I.T.T. quarterfinals appearance, I’d last met a delegate of the defending I.T.T. champions in a beagle’s first grand slam finals appearance, on the first anniversary of a beagle’s first professional tennis match. Most of the celebrations were rightfully earned on their baseline, while this homedog curled up on the bench unable to unsee championship point sail past, an axe wound in my soul fissuring a crater deep under sweat-drenched skin. I later bailed on my post-match presser, not saying anything to anyone at all, and did the same after a round of 16 bounce weeks later - succumbing more to pain than personhood, a sore loser in the most literal sense of the term. And far from what I believe should be considered an accurate representation of Dexter athletics, let alone Dexters and Dexterra entire.

“I think one thing that helps me keep going is having a direct, vocal support network, like the one with my teammates and old friends Tristan [Armstrong], Mason and Maxine [Woodmere],” I continue to journalists in the Somersville media room. “And now that we four are about to bark at the likes of Lonus Varalin, Xander Foyner-Evatee or the Darlcheri/Rianor team, I just hope at least this beagle has learned the right things necessary to carry us all forwards.”

Nearly three matches in, I’ve yet to entice Tristan (even both Mason and Maxine) onto the cloudless Sandy Coast, which probably explains Rhyme Dime Armstrong’s double rubble breadsticks and the Woodmeres chipping away that tiebreak, as hard as Sharktail tried to drown us. Though, my compatriots also took care of Dextennis these last two match days, for which I’m especially grateful. I’d bet all my Synergy that each of them would do anything to reach just one finals anywhere - so when looking back, I have to appreciate. And stand back up, dust myself off, even if I get knocked down again. And again, and again, and again. There’s still a long way to go, I hope. Beautiful beaches can only be formed by crashing waves.

Another columnist later asks, “Given that you were ranked outside the top 100 for the first I.T.T., what are your thoughts on now being the world number 5 taking on the world number 4?”

I take a moment. “It sounds like something I dreamt last year, or my teammates dream this year, but at least there seems to be a path in taking down the Lonus star through lucky let cords and shots,” is only the beginning of my consideration. “If things go awry, I think I can trust my teammates to prevail. And maybe that’s the way it should be from here on out anyways. Racquet up, Dexters, racquet up, beagles - awoo! …Man, do you guys remember when Coach Moore and I were Dexterra’s only dogs in the I.T.T. fight?”

Electrum
Issues Editor

Postby Electrum » Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:44 am

GROUP A
TJUN-ia vs Oahu-Hawaii @ Prescott, Morning
Jean van de Kloor (TJU)                                            7   6
Noah Tautu (OHI) 6 2

Ken Pollock (TJU) 6 7
Oscar Tupung (OHI) 3 6

Valentina Spetsova/Austin McDanielson (TJU) 7 2 6
Tran Xiang/Henrich Manggersh (OHI) 6 6 4
TJUN-ia wins tie 3-0

Natanians and Nosts vs Gnejs @ Prescott, Twilight
Rog Ion Tralito (NTN)                                              2   6   9
Georg Heraklit (PUG) 6 3 7

Ioana Amúlio Constantinescu (NTN) 6 4 6
Augusta Björnstjärna (PUG) 4 6 4

Iohanna Márcia Enderssen-Moura/Márcus Gabriel Alencastro (NTN) 6 6 6
Arne Oxwald/Georg Heraklit (PUG) 1 7 3
Natanians and Nosts wins tie 3-0

Final standings
Group A                 Pld    W   L    MF   MA   MD   Pts 
1 Natanians and Nosts 3 3 0 7 2 +5 3 Q
2 Gnejs 3 2 1 4 5 −1 2 Q
3 TJUN-ia 3 1 2 5 4 +1 1
4 Oahu-Hawaii 3 0 3 2 7 −5 0

GROUP B
Adab vs Dod Rava @ Prescott, Morning
Foger Rederer (ADB)                                                6   6
Raqela Szałwia (DOR) 2 3

Emily Romanescu (ADB) 4 6 4
Robert Psikuta (DOR) 6 3 6

Emily Romanescu/Amarsin Gandas (ADB) 5 7 5
Raqela Szałwia/Maciek Król (DOR) 7 5 7
Dod Rava wins tie 2-1

Lisander vs Britonisea @ Prescott, Twilight
Anne Valens (LIS)                                                  1   1
Ricardo Toli (BRI) 6 6

Florian Durigan (LIS) 1 6 2
Ralph Newkarn (BRI) 6 3 6

Filipe Korf/Stella Bressen (LIS) 4 4
Britonisea wins tie 3-0

Final standings
Group B                 Pld    W   L    MF   MA   MD   Pts 
1 Britonisea 3 3 0 7 2 +5 3 Q
2 Adab 3 1 2 5 4 +1 1 Q
3 Dod Rava 3 1 2 4 5 −1 1
4 Lisander 3 1 2 2 7 −5 1

GROUP C
Acastanha vs Sharktail @ Somer, Morning
Leonora Gaditas (ACS)                                              1   4
Alya Elyas (SHT) 6 6

Davi Malakkar (ACS) 3 6 5
Diana Jansen (SHT) 6 1 7

Miguel Taberon/Pedro Arrachar (ACS) 3 6
Izzat Manson/George Fakhrul (SHT) 6 7
Sharktail wins tie 3-0

Dexterra vs Ceni @ Somer, Twilight
Michael Loy (DEX)                                                  6   6
Lonus Varalin (CEN) 2 1

Tristan Armstrong (DEX) 6 2 8
Dioro Hansil (CEN) 2 6 10

Mason Woodmere/Maxine Woodmere (DEX) 6 6
Elia Xal/Fia Xal (CEN) 3 4
Dexterra wins tie 2-1

Final standings
Group C                 Pld    W   L    MF   MA   MD   Pts 
1 Dexterra 3 3 0 7 2 +5 3 Q
2 Ceni 3 2 1 6 3 +3 2 Q
3 Sharktail 3 1 2 3 6 −3 1
4 Acastanha 3 0 3 2 7 −5 0

GROUP D
Pemecutan vs Hopal @ Somer, Morning
Dewa Putu Adrian Putra (PCU)                                       5   2
Erik Burawa (HOP) 7 6

Indah Susanti (PCU) 6 6
Madeleine Jeffries (HOP) 4 3

Komang Antari/Kadek Andreawati (PCU) 6 6
Kyrsten Fletcher/Jumal Huyluer (HOP) 2 4
Pemecutan wins tie 2-1

Waisnor vs Electrum @ Somer, Twilight
Vladimir Mikhailov (WSN)                                           6   4   1
Janet Riley (ETM) 3 6 6

Ivan Belosorochko (WSN) 5 2
Jack Ho (ETM) 7 6

Jan Turovets/Vitaly Rakov (WSN) 4 6 3
Sonya Gredello/Rosa Levinsky (ETM) 6 3 6
Electrum wins tie 3-0

Final standings
Group D                 Pld    W   L    MF   MA   MD   Pts 
1 Pemecutan 3 3 0 7 2 +5 3 Q
2 Electrum 3 2 1 6 3 +3 2 Q
3 Hopal 3 1 2 4 5 −1 1
4 Waisnor 3 0 3 1 8 −7 0

QUARTERFINAL TIES
Quarterfinals will be ICly held over two days, all matches are now held in Somer. Semifinals will be held on the one day.

Natanians and Nosts vs Electrum
Britonisea vs Ceni
Dexterra vs Adab
Pemecutan vs Gnejs
Last edited by Electrum on Thu Nov 30, 2023 2:15 am, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports