NATION

PASSWORD

Vilitan Mountain Games :: Signup and Discussion Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Vilitan Mountain Games
Secretary

Founded: Jan 05, 2022
Ex-Nation

Vilitan Mountain Games :: Signup and Discussion Thread

Postby Vilitan Mountain Games » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:23 pm

This is a Signup and Discussion Thread for the Vilitan Mountain Games. Note: The primary method of signup is via GOOGLE SHEETS. If you prefer to signup via traditional method you may do so here and I will do the google sheets entry for you.

You may spend between 1-3 points entering any number of events so long as the average is 2 (or less).

The Tropics of Vilita invite athletes from across the multiverse to compete in the Vilitan Mountain Games, a collection of competitive athletics, specialty events and local traditions from the Vilitan Mountain regions. Spectators and family are welcome to attend to take in the entertainment including traditional dance and entertainment, food and casual games for all ages over the duration of the celebration. The Tropics of Vilita is located in the region of Atlantian Oceania, the oldest remaining major Sporting Region.

The Games are separated into four major categories: The Heavy Athletics, Lumberjack Competition, Strongman Competition and Open Events. In the Heavy, Lumberjack and Strongman competitions a single athlete will compete in five distinct events of that discipline with the goal of earning the title in each category. The open events are all contested on an individual basis with no requirement that an athlete compete in multiple events. There is one team event, Tug of War, which will see teams of up to 15 compete against each other in elimination competition to crown the Tug of War Champion. While many of the events are longstanding traditions in the Vilitan Mountains, some of the games originated elsewhere in Atlantian Oceania including Kleptochase - a head-to-head competition combining maze running, escape room and capture the flag in a thrilling competition that originated in Az-Cz before spreading to Miceland, Bazalonia and further throughout Atlantian Oceania.

Click Here to Signup via Google Sheets

The primary method for signup is via Google Sheets. Simply enter your Nation Name and Trigramme followed by a value (1-3) in each column for the event(s) you wish to enter. If entering multiple events this value must be equal to 2. If entering a single event, a value of 3 is acceptable for that event (even if the sheet yells at you). Do not enter a value of '0' for an event you are not participating in as any data entry will be interpreted as a sign up. The Mystery Event, if participating, requires a value in up to 3 categories (Speed, Strength, Smarts) where you can hedge your bets on the type of event - Sum must = 2.

If Google Sheets is not working or preferred you may signup in the following thread (which will also double as the discussion thread for any off-discord clarifications).

NOTE: Although nearly all events are individual events (but Tug of War), you are simply signing up as a nation for the events you wish to send a competitor. Please follow up with your roster in this thread to provide fellow participants the name(s) of your athletes. A simple format Roster Template is provided below. Feel Free to add additional relevant information about your athletes. or present your own custom roster.

Code: Select all
[size=120][b][color=#feb958][background=#101828]:: HEAVY ATHLETICS ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[b][NAT] ATHLETE NAME [/b](Biometrics)
[i]Optional Biography[/i]

[size=120][b][color=#feb958][background=#101828]:: LUMBERJACK Competition ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#feb958][background=#101828]:: STRONGMAN Competition ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Bake Off                     ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Cheese Rolling               ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Fire Dancing                 ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Jousting ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Kleptochase                  ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Spear Throwing for Accuracy  ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Spear Throwing for Distance  ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Strategy Games               ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Tug-of-War                   ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

[size=120][b][color=#FFFFFF][background=#101828]:: [i]OPEN[/i] ::[/background][/color][color=#feb650][background=#007677]Mystery Event(s)             ::[/background][/color][/b][/size]

Return to NS Sports