NATION

PASSWORD

CMFA MA Cup 9 [rosters/RPs/results]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Island of the Lost
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Island of the Lost » Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:16 am

9TH MELAYU ARCHIPELAGO CUP QUARTERFINALS

ISLAND OF THE LOST - 1
Rylee Ross (67' penalty)

PULANG - 0
No goalscorers

The organization known as the Cote de Facilier Barons football team was a mess, and everyone knew it. The fans knew it, the staff knew it, and even the owner knew it. It wasn’t every day that Cassius Ripley came over from his seaside mansion southeast of La Cote to pay a visit to the club that he owned, but after five games where the Barons had been able to get only one point out of a possible fifteen, he had no choice but to show up. The argument between him and Alaric Henderson could be heard all the way out to the training ground itself. Alaric said that he had the tactics but not the players, but Cassius all but told him that he had to make do with his current roster, and that any deficiencies had to be filled by either free agents or the youth academy. Cassius then ended their “discussion” by telling Alaric that he had only the rest of the season left to turn things around now or else he was going to get the sack.

I didn’t envy Alaric or his position at all. He already had a difficult job steering this club back up the table with the full squad, and now after the incident between Velma Shipley and Helga Williams, he had practically lost one half of his defense and one half of his actually decent strike force. Thus it was no surprise at all that we lost the next two games against Ratcliffe Town A.F.C. and the Port Maleficent Magic. The first draw that the team got this season was, surprisingly enough, against the Ursulopolis Eels. You know, just the team that finished runners-up behind the Jafar City Cobras last season! And to be frank, I don’t even know what the real surprise is, the fact that we managed to draw against the Eels or that our makeshift defense was able to keep the Eels from finding the back of the net. The draw was enough to give us our first point of the season though, and that was actually good enough to lift us off of the foot of the table. Then again, that was only because Dinamo Rasputinsk had had a worse start to the season than we did. I mean, damn. It would sure suck to be a Dinamo fan right now, but then again, they probably don’t have the internal strife that’s currently plaguing this Barons team right now.

Team morale was a mess, for lack of a better word. I mean, for all of her political and personal beliefs, Bree Buckingham was pretty much the rock upon which the entire Barons defense was anchored, and after she walked out on the team alongside Helga Williams, our defense has just never been the same. Everyone knew that, but nobody wanted to admit it. And nobody wanted to be the first one to approach someone who was a known racist, or at least someone who was friends with a known racist. And there was no way that Velma Shipley was going to agree to bring back anyone who had walked out on the team. “We may not have points and wins without them but at least we still have our principles!” Velma had said when someone tried to bring it up. “Let them rot wherever they are! They know that they’re on the wrong side of history. That’s why they don’t want to show their faces here anymore!”

Betty Henderson also didn’t show up for training with the rest of the academy players for a whole month. I mean, after Helga dropped that bombshell that she had seen Betty at the protest, I was pretty sure that Betty had caught more than just an earful from her father. I did think I understood where Alaric was coming from, though. Betty should have known better than to go to that protest after she had seen the Death’s Heads coming into town while we were picking up Salam Gholamreza. Ever since the Death’s Heads started disrupting the PJF’s protests for the National Unionists, attending one such protest was just asking to get hurt. And speaking of Salam and opposing views, I did also feel like I understood where he was coming from with regards to what he had said to Velma. You didn’t need to have power or privilege to hate someone; if you hated someone then you just hate them. All that power and privilege changes is what you could do to someone you hate. But try telling Velma that. Someone did, and she shouted at him to get out of her face and accused him of being a racist bigot.

But after we lost another game once again, this time a 6-2 loss against Cape Hook, everyone knew that this current state of affairs couldn’t keep going on forever. We needed to shore up our defense and improve our attack, but the players who could do that for us were not going to come back on their own, and at the same time, none of us wanted to be the one to reach out and ask them to come back. Not if we didn’t want to be called racists too. I mean, I certainly wouldn’t be the one to do it, and I’m not even a player for the team anymore. I’m just an assistant coach for the youth team. But someone had to make the first step. And that someone would turn out to be Elena Arreola.

We were packing up our things from the locker room after that big defeat to Cape Hook when I felt a tap of my shoulder. “Hey, Helen,” Elena said. “Can we talk?”

“Sure,” I nodded. “What do you want to talk about?”

“Not here,” Elena said. “Can we talk at your place?”

“Okay,” I replied, not sure where this conversation was headed. “You wanna come down with me?”

“Actually, I was thinking that we would meet later tonight. Eight o’clock sound good?”

“Sure, whatever you say,” I shrugged. Then I began to think: what was it that was so important that Elena wanted to speak to me about it, but she also wanted to talk about it at my place? I guess I would have to wait until eight in the evening to find out.

At seven minutes before eight, I heard a knock on the door. “It’s me,” Elena called out. I looked through the peephole in my door (I had had it installed there the day after the Cliffies had knocked on my door) to make sure that it was indeed her, and when I had confirmed it, I opened the door to let Elena in. “Make yourself at home,” I said.

“Thanks,” Elena nodded her head. “But I don’t think I’m going to stay here for very long. I just want to talk to you about something. It’s about the club, the team.”

“If it’s about the team then why couldn’t you talk about it earlier?” I asked her.

Elena took a deep breath before she finally replied. “I don’t want others to hear about this and misunderstand my intentions,” she said. “But I want to ask some of the guys who walked out on us to come back.”

“Oh, now I get it,” I nodded. “You don’t want Velma to call you racist too.”

“Yes, there’s that,” Elena nodded back. “But I also want to put this team back together because it’s what the fans deserve. We’re already a third of the way into the season, and we haven’t won a single game yet! When I agreed to join this team on loan, it was because I was told that I was going to play a big part in bringing this team back up from the foot of the table. Well, now I’m going to actually do it. This isn’t what I had in mind when I was told that, but if this works, and I do hope to God that it actually works, then this might just have been the best thing that I’ve done in my life.”

“Okay,” I said once I had processed what Elena had just said. “Now it’s your turn to not misunderstand what I’m saying. I like what you’re planning to do. I really do. Everyone knows that it has to be done. But do you really think everyone who walked out would want to come back? I mean, I think we can get Salam, Ivan, and Vanessa to come back without much of a fight, but what about Helga and Bree and Clancy? Remember, they’re the ones who started all this with that Liberation Army banner. You really think you can talk the three of them into coming back?”

“I’m not really interested in Helga,” Elena waved off. “I think we all saw how much of a scumbag she really is. But we need Bree and Clancy back. They’re two of our best defenders, literally. If we want to get off the foot of the table, we need them back in the team. Preferably, I’d love to have both of them back, but if we can talk even just one of them into coming back then I think it’ll all be worth it.”

“Okay,” I nodded. “All of this sounds good on paper. But have you ever thought what the rest of the team would say if it came out that you wanted the ones who walked out back into the team? I’m not talking about just Velma here now. I’m talking about everyone. Randall, Alaric, Bernie Atlee, the whole freaking team! Have you thought about what they’re going to think about you if you do decide to go ahead with this plan of yours?”

“You know, Helen, if I’m being honest, I don’t really care about what anyone thinks of me here anymore,” Elena shrugged. “Unless things change in Playa del Mal for better or for worse, I’m probably going to come back there after the end of this season. So let people call me names for all I care. I’ve been called a lot of names before. What’s one more name to add to that?”

“But why are you doing this?” I asked. “Why do you want to put these two groups of people who probably hate the other group’s guts back together?”

“Because what they’re doing to each other is just going to make things worse in the long run,” Elena replied. “I mean, think about it! If you isolate yourself from other people with other viewpoints and just stick to the same people with the same views and opinions as you then you end up in an echo chamber. You begin to think that everything and everyone in the world thinks the same as you, believes the same things as you. And that’s no way for anyone to live their lives, right? If I can just get everyone back together then maybe they can see that they’re all not that different from each other. Maybe everyone can finally start working together and not fight each other and think all those bad things about the others.”

“You know what? You’re right,” I sighed. “This needs to end. The team needs every hand on deck to get us out of this hole. Well, I’ll see what I can do. It probably won’t be much, but it’s what we need.”

“Thank you,” Elena said. “I’ll be in touch if I need your help with anything.” She then stood up and went out of my place. But I had barely had enough time to settle down and think about what had just happened when my phone rang. It was Betty Henderson. “Are you finally not grounded anymore?” I asked her teasingly.

“Yeah, but if Dad finds out what I’m about to do next, I’m never gonna be not grounded again,” Betty replied.

Oh, shit. “What are you planning to do this time?” I said exasperatedly.

“No time to explain! Just meet me at the stadium and I’ll tell you everything there!”

“I hope this isn’t anything like the last time you dragged me away from La Cote, Bethany.”

“It’s not! And don’t call me Bethany! How many times do I have to tell you that?”

~ Chapter Sixteen in the story of Helen Josephus
THE CONFEDERATION OF THE ISLAND OF THE LOST
Capital: Port Maleficent || Population: 11,377,014
President of the Confederation: Hannibal Miles

A nation based on the Disney Channel Original Movie Descendants
The Island of the Lost has been found in Mandalanusa!

Berdeng Bundok
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Berdeng Bundok » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:48 am

As everyone has RPed, I am cutting off early, with thanks to our sponsor, Skyway.

Skyway.com (airline company)

Semifinals

Island of the Lost 2–3 Sharktail
@ Tayawan Athletics Association Ground, Caualanga

Pemecutan 3–4 Trolleborg
@ Stadion Rosenlingen, Dabao

3PPO

Island of the Lost v Pemecutan
@ Himagao City Stadium
Thursday 2 December

Final

Sharktail v Trolleborg
@ Bundoko National Stadium, Tayariñas
Friday 3 December
Last edited by Berdeng Bundok on Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pemecutan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Pemecutan » Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:31 pm

Wraspati Pahing Wuku Medangsia, Pawukon 1782

The Curse Stay Still

Berdeng Bundok - Pemecutan once again have to say goodbye to the final or the title after a crucial match against last edition winner, Trolleborg. This is a rematch for last edition where both teams was also face each other in semifinal. And both matches ended with Pemecutan defeats. This time, Pemecutan lost 3-4 to Trolleborg. Superstitious fans rise voice that the curse for Pemecutan is not vanished yet as we continue to hoping for the title which still far from our reach.
This is the sign. The sign that we are still under the curse. We would never win the title. That's the curse.

- Wayan Krisna Putra
Superstitious fans

While other fans noted about the players fatigues which makes them lost. They were playing an extra match yesterday against Acastanha.

There's no such things call 'Curse'. They were fatigue. Look at how great they were yesterday (read. against Acastanha). Maybe next time it will be ours.

- Kama Adiraja
Another football fans.

In the management itself, there is a signal of Agung Suryanantha resignation after another failure. But the PFA officials still have not give any comment. Agung Suryanantha have manage the country for the past 3 years and he have give several achievement for the country. His biggest achievement was World Cup Round 16. In regional field, he have been success to reached final twice.

Aside from all the problem and issue arise after the semifinal match result, the team still have one match left. A third place match against Island of the Lost. This country have been rising their status into one of the rising country in the region. Their greatest achievement is runner up which they get in last edition. In 4 times of their participation, this is their 3rd semifinal and second third place match. And achievement that very good for a new country in the regional stage. This match is also a crucial match for Pemecutan as it have to somehow lift up the negativity after their lost in semifinal. Collecting another third place title is not that bad at all.

United Kingdom of Pemecutan
Pemecutan Realm
Trigram: PCU | Demonym: Pemecutanian
Capital: Pemecutan Puri
Population: 23,027,733 (latest census)

Homepage | Wikipage

Island of the Lost
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 01, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Island of the Lost » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:06 am

9TH MELAYU ARCHIPELAGO CUP SEMIFINALS

ISLAND OF THE LOST - 2
Devin Randall (23')
William Esteve (43')

SHARKTAIL - 3
Azaim (61')
Win Aziz (71' penalty)
Win Aziz (85')

“Would you mind telling me why you dragged me all the way back to the stadium at this very late hour, Bethany?” I asked Betty Henderson as I got off my motorcycle. Betty had asked me to meet her at the parking lot of the Stade Jean-Pierre Blanchard, the home ground of the Cote de Facilier Barons, and she had asked me to wear a very specific outfit. “And why would you want me to wear my black hoodie and scarf?” I continued.

“It’s a long story, and I’ll tell you on the way,” Betty shook her head. “I’m still waiting for Rocky to show up with his uncle’s pickup.”

“Rocky? As in Rocky Simmons? You dragged him into this as well?” I asked heatedly.

“No, of course not,” Betty shook her head. “It was Andy and Diana who dragged him in. I dragged only you into this. Oh, hey, there they are now,” Betty said once a pair of headlights appeared in the parking lot. The lights then revealed themselves to be a red pickup truck, and sure enough, Rocky Simmons was behind the wheel, with Betty’s other friend Andrea Coleman riding shotgun, and Diana MacTavish riding in the back. “Get in!” Andy told us. “We only got a small window of opportunity to strike, and it has to be now!”

“What’s going on here?” I asked.

“Just get in the back of the truck, Helen,” Betty told me even as she was already climbing in. “I’ll explain everything on the way.”

“Where are we going anyway?” I asked once I got into the back of the truck with Betty and Diana. “And why are we all wearing black? We’re not going to do anything bad, are we?”

“That depends on whether you think the people we’re about to do this to deserve it or not,” Betty replied. “Ever heard of the National Unity Party, Helen?”

“Who hasn’t?” I asked in reply. “They’re the far right guys who hired the Death’s Heads to disrupt all of the PJF’s protests, right?”

“The one and only,” Betty nodded.

“And what does the National Unity Party have to do with what we’re about to do tonight?”

“Andy found out where the NUP’s office in La Cote is,” Betty replied. “And we’re going to go there to leave a message.”

“What kind of message are we going to leave them?” I asked, curious and scared at the same time.

“Oh, that’s a surprise,” Betty smiled. It wasn’t the regular smile from Betty though. It was more of a wicked and twisted smile from someone planning something awful.

“And you went along with this?” I asked Diana. Between her and Betty and Andy, I always thought that she was the quietest one, the one least likely to go along with any crazy or hare-brained scheme that the other girls would cook up, and yet here she was.

“I didn’t want to,” Diana shook her head. “I have a bad feeling about this whole thing. I just can’t shake off this feeling that this is going to be very dangerous. But Betty and Andy were so determined to do it so I thought I would just come along and keep an eye on them. And now it turns out they’ve talked you and Rocky into coming as well.”

“Do you know what you plan to do with the NUP office?” I asked her, but Diana only shook her head. Either Betty and Andy had sworn her to secrecy as well, or she genuinely didn’t know the other girls’ plan. Either way, it was troubling that there were now five of us headed towards the office of a far right party already known to do everything in their power to make the lives of others miserable, and I had let myself get talked into doing this.

We arrived at the center of the Old Town of La Cote, the one with all the old buildings chosen by the Historical Preservation Society for conservation. The streets were narrow since they had been laid there when cars were still a pipe dream, so Rocky Simmons had to find someplace else to park the pickup truck. He found an alley in between two brick-and-mortar buildings and stopped there. The rest of us got off, and while I was doing that, I heard Andy Coleman tell him, “Stay here and wait for us. But if your phone rings and it’s either me or Betty or Diana, then get in front of the place ASAP because it means we got in trouble and need to get out of there fast. Got it?”

“Yeah, yeah, I got it,” Rocky nodded.

The rest of us (me, Betty, Andy, and Diana) walked out of the alley and made our way towards the NUP office. From the outside, it didn’t look any different from all the other buildings and stores on this street, but now we knew better. Andy Coleman took out a lockpicking kit from inside her hoodie and she got to work on the door of the office, and after a few minutes she was in. “Hoodies up,” she whispered, and the rest of us followed her into the building. There was a receptionist’s space up in front, complete with a row of chairs for those who were waiting to get in. Beyond that was a long hallway that seemed to lead all the way to the back of the building.

Betty turned to me and said, “Helen, I need you to stay right here and watch the front door. If anyone so much as looks like they’re going to come in, call me so we’ll know we need to get away.”

“Okay,” I nodded. “What exactly are you going to do now?”

“Don’t worry, Helen, we’re just going to take some flags and stuff from this place,” Betty assured me. “And speaking of flags, if you can find any in here then take them and put them over there. We’ll come back when we’ve got what we want.”

“You better be sure about this,” I told her. “I’m already aiding and abetting you and being an accomplice to whatever you girls have planned. If we get caught, it’s all of our asses on the chopping block!”

“Hey, at least you were sober while you were doing this, right? Tell me you’re sober right now,” Betty asked.

“If I was drunk, I never would have been able to stand for long enough to get involved in this!” I hissed back.

“Yeah, whatever. Just stand here and keep watch! And remember the flags!” Betty said back to me before she disappeared down the hallway along with Andy and Diana. I stood inside the receptionist’s area waiting for them to come back with the flags and all the other things that they wanted to steal from this office. I searched for some flags of my own, but the only ones I found were a pair of small flags on the receptionist’s desk. I wondered if taking those were actually going to be worth my time, but while I decided, I put them on the top of the counter. Then, after what felt like an eternity, the three girls returned from their journey. They were all carrying flags of the National Unity Party, which was just a light blue flag with the letters NUP in the middle. “Over there,” Andy Coleman said, pointing at a spot in the floor in between the receptionist’s counter and the waiting row. The three of them dumped the flags on the floor, and then Andy looked at me and asked, “Find any flags, Helen?” I shook my head but then pointed at the counter. “Those were the only ones I found,” I said.

“They’re small, but still, more tinder to the fire,” Andy muttered, and then she snatched up those small flags and added them to the pile on the ground.

“Fire? Did you just say fire?” I asked. “I really hope that you’re talking about a metaphorical fire.”

“Nope,” Andy shook her head, and then she opened up her backpack and took out a bottle of lighter fluid. “Oh, no,” I said. “Oh, hell no! I’m already in trouble with breaking and entering and being an accomplice to you guys, and now you want to add arson on top of all that?”

“Better them than us,” Andy replied. “Besides, there’s nobody in here right now. We’re not going to burn anybody alive; we’re just burning down the building!”

“I still think that this is a bad idea,” Diana MacTavish said.

“Yeah, I second that,” I added.

“Just watch the door and make sure nobody comes in!” Andy shouted even as she was pouring the lighter fluid all over the pile of flags in the middle. Once the first bottle had run out, she took out a second bottle from her backpack and then poured it on the pile of flags before spraying some of the fluid on the floor and the walls. She also tossed aside the second bottle once it was empty, and then it was Betty’s turn. She took out a lighter and a piece of paper that she most probably found in the offices, and then she put that paper to the lighter and set it aflame. Betty then tossed the burning paper to the pile of flags now soaking in lighter fluid, and the whole thing immediately went ablaze.

“All right, now let’s get out of here before someone sees the smoke and calls the fire department!” Andy shouted, and we ran out of the NUP office and made our way back to the alley where Rocky Simmons and his pickup were waiting. We drove out of that alleyway even as the sirens from the first fire trucks rang out.

~ Chapter Seventeen in the story of Helen Josephus
THE CONFEDERATION OF THE ISLAND OF THE LOST
Capital: Port Maleficent || Population: 11,377,014
President of the Confederation: Hannibal Miles

A nation based on the Disney Channel Original Movie Descendants
The Island of the Lost has been found in Mandalanusa!

Berdeng Bundok
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Berdeng Bundok » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:49 am

With both parties have RPed, I am cutting off the 3PPO early, in association with our sponsor, ThirstyFoot.

ThirstyFoot (sportwear)

3PPO

Island of the Lost 4–4 Pemecutan (4–4 AET) (5–3 pen.)
@ Himagao City Stadium
Last edited by Berdeng Bundok on Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:27 pm

Greetings, compatriots!
It’s TTV from Berdeng Bundok, Country of the Green Mountains, in the tropical region of Melayu Archipelago. Our national football team play here games of Melayu Cup, and to our excitement?? recently won a place in the final of this tournament, second time in row.

The ticket to the final was obtained in a serious struggle with a very strong opponent, the winner of the qualifying group and a participant in the playoffs of the last world championship. We all, of course, were very worried about how our renewed team would prove itself in such a serious test. And, it should be noted, it was demonstrated these expectations were not without grounds. Pemecutan already opened the score in the 3rd minute, after a quick attack - our players lost the ball in the opponents' half of the field, hesitated to move back and this created large empty spaces, two of which the opponents used, one to bring ball here and prepare the attack, and the other to strike from there. A few minutes later, the very dangerous shot was parried by Krogh. Fortunately, the national team then managed to pull themselves together and besieged the gates of the Pemecutan team for a long time, and during this siege managed to score twice. In the 12th minute, after a powerful shot by Skrta, the ball hit one defender, then slid on the leg of another and only then past the deceived goalkeeper into the net, and on the 27th Kranforde was the fastest to reach the ball, which was repulsed by the goalkeeper after a cunning long-range strike by Pathmoor. But the teams left for the break with an equal score, as the opponents managed to even after an excellent free kick just before the referee's whistle.

The second half began with Pemecutan attacking, and Krogh had to work hard to manage all threats, and once he would not have helped, when after a melee following a corner he was out of work, but the ball flew just above the crossbar. The game went on to calm down and then exploded on 67th minute when Pemecutan scored the third goal thanks to a beautiful multi-move combination that completely confused our gaining defenders still gaining experience. Many fans – let’s be honest – expected the team to give up and lie down. But, fortunately, this did not happen in this game. After five minutes, the teams changed places - first, Kranforde managed to find rigt spot in the opponent's penalty area and leveled the score with a shot not so strong as he can, but accurate enough. And almost immediately he successfully attracted the attention of the defenders, distracted them with a run to the near post and allowed Gronholm to make the clever pass, which was converted into a goal (winning, as it turned out at the end) with a flawless shot by Pathmoor. 3:4 - in a dramatic match, our lads got a ticket to the final, with Sharktail team will be opponents there. Blue Predators are tough opponent, and no one is looking forward to an easy game in the battle for the regional title. But all Trolleborg will see the game and support his boys.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sharktail » Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:18 pm

Hello and good night everyone. Back again with Sharktail Media Report. We only have a few days left before MAC 9 closes the curtain.

Firstly, ofcourse the most exciting news for all. Sharktail for the third time, they make it to the final. What a moment to be enjoyed. What i will say now is nothing else, good job. Same as all message from the fans, everyone really happy to see Sharktail make their appearance in final again.

The team first succeeds in the fifth edition, then repeats in the sixth edition. Sharktail was disappointed in editions seven and eight, and in the ninth edition, Sharktail turned on the chance to clinch the MAC championship for the second time. Just like their opponent Trollerborg, these two teams have won the trophy 1 time, so the winner this time will equal Ziwana’s record of winning it twice.

We have watched the semi -final match against Island of The Lost. We narrowly won over them 3-2. Full praise must be given to the entire team. And for the man of the match, ofcourse Win Aziz. He back with his touch. 2 goals, one through a penalty kick making a total of 4 goals for him in this tournament. For Azaim, he really once again shown his class as he becomes a leader on the physical and mental pitch. Big praise for both of them.

1 match left. We hope all players will give as well as possible. What results will we get later, as long as we have tried our best, that is worth praise.

Regardless, congratulations to the Sharktail team. So, last, I want to tell all the fans to come down in large numbers for the final match. Tickets are limited, so share your interesting video of watching this match on the official SFA page. Let's celebrate the final.

VS Island of the Lost
Maxter (7.0)
Amir (6.5)
Afifi (6.7)
Homer (6.5)
Irfan Danial (6.9)
Azaim (7.6)
Azrul (6.6)
Nazmi (7.1)
Aidil (6.7)
Balang (6.5)
Win (9.2)
Maqri (6.7)
Twin (6.6)
Shakir (6.5)

#TheRiseOfBlue
#This year is our year.
NSSport Roleplayer | Melayu Archipelago Member

Berdeng Bundok
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Berdeng Bundok » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:09 am

With both finalists having RPed, one last early cutoff, brought to you by our sponsor, Spiker.

Spiker (energy drink)

Final

Sharktail 2–1 Trolleborg
@ Bundoko National Stadium, Tayariñas

Thank you to everyone for participating!
Last edited by Berdeng Bundok on Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports