NATION

PASSWORD

Mulawil Halab 85 || Sign-up Thread [Closed, Ajax only]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Mutul
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Mulawil Halab 85 || Sign-up Thread [Closed, Ajax only]

Postby Mutul » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:02 am

Welcome to the 85th Pitz World Court, hosted by the Mutul !

IC Presentation :
Pitz is one of the oldest game continuously played in the world. It emerged in the Mutul sometime during its antiquity, the legend say it was the Province of Yokok'ab but this version of the story is still hotly contested and has resulted in many heated conversations and broken friendships, as well as a few injuries and deaths. But only the Mutuleses care about such details so we will ignore these for now.

The first international Pitz competition was held in 1936 and it is the pride of its organizers, the International Pitz Secular Rectorate, that never once this competition was reported or cancelled. Internationally, it's the most followed Pitz event and can be described as a "worldwide showcase", open to all national teams, be they professionals or amateurs. While it is not as important for the career of a professional team than the Clubs' International Court held every 4 years, the World Court remain the main way through which the sport has been able to reach a wider public, for player to show-off their talents, and for trainers to demonstrate the quality of their methods. All in all, bringing home the "Mulawje" trophy is a matter of national pride for professional teams, and an auspicious sign for a future career in the case of amateurs.

OOC Informations :
The Pitz World Court is a tournament reserved to nations part of Ajax. As it is the second time this competition is held, returning team will keep their last year' ranks , except for the three teams that reached the podium, whom will be automatically considered to be "Veterans". Newcomers will still have to precise whether they want their team to be "Veterans", "Professional", or "Amateur".

Scores are still generated by me, but this time with the help of a very basic, self-made, and quite bad, scorinator written with Python.

Teams can choose a style of play for the competition. It's important because in Pitz, there are two ways of winning a round; either by scoring nine points, gained when the opponent let the ball stop moving, or by making the ball go through one of the two stone circles at the middle of the court. So, a team can choose to either focus on scoring points the "normal" way, or by aiming for the stone circles. Such styles will have their own bonuses and maluses.

It is encouraged for Participants to RP, either through newsposts or short stories about their teams, their matches, or the (mis)adventures of their players in-between confrontations. It does not guarantee victory, but will helps improve your odds, which might makes the difference.

Only one nation is accepted per player.

Roster template :
  • Level : Amateur (No bonus); Professional (+1 to scoring (D12), -1 for the Marker Threshold (baseline: 20 on a D20 required); Veteran(+2/-2)
  • Nickname:
  • Playstyle : Normal (No bonuses, No Maluses); Scoring Focus (+1 to score/+1 to marker threshold); Marking Focus (-1/-1)
  • Players : Detail the 6 players of your team here. Greatly helpful when writing after-reports or other form of RP. You can precise their name, age, career, positions (if they have a dedicated one), team of origin, etc... players can be of either sex

RP Permissions :
Add the following after your team's roster :

Code: Select all
My opponent, if they RP first, may do the following:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes/No
Godmod scoring events: Yes/No
RP injuries to my players: Yes/No
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes/No
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes/No
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes/No
Godmod other events: Yes/No

Questions :
If you have any question about the World Court, either about IC or OOC details, you can contact me and, uh, me.
Last edited by Mutul on Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mutul
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Mutul » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:03 am

Divine Kingdom's National Team

Level: Veterans
Nicknames: Halab Ajawob ; "Lords of the Court" by their fanatics.
Playstyle:Markers
Players :
Protectors:
Aapop Sakmal | Age: 40 | Club: PC Yax Mul | League: High Court
The current Captain of the Mutulese Team, Aapop Sakmal is a veteran Pitzom who has played, thourough the years, in all three major Pitz Club of the Capital. His unmatched experience, he is one of the oldest Pitzom currently active in the Divine Kingdom, both as a player and a Captain, his calm, and his sharp eyes have all led to him being placed in charge of the National Team for the third consecutive time. In the current Roster, he plays in the position of "Protector", which mean he is tasked with recovering the balls sent by the ennemy team in their Back-Court, and keep the ball in play by passing it to the offensive players.

Sekan Ho Kab'an | Age: 29 | Club: PC Uk Yabnal | League: High Court
One of the most, if not the most, famed Protector in the Mutul, Sekan Ho K'ab'an has more than proved his talent in this position. While he is no longer the hot-head he was during his youth, he still takes Pitz very seriously and believe fully in the religious importance of the Game, and therefore in his own importance. He is the "Bullwark" of the Mutul, here to stop any attempt by the Ennemy to prevent the Eternal movement of the Sun-ball. If the Sun-ball fall in his side of the Court, that is.

Wallmen:
B'alheel Ex | Age: 27 |Club: PC Yux | League: High Court
It's the first World Court for the "First Child of Yamakaax" who already had a statue of him erected back in his home village and receive almost daily sacrifices and offerings from his fanatics. As a wallmen, he is tasked with protecting the left wing of his team and also to perform the critical role of passing the ball through the Stone Circle. In that regard, he has been particularly efficient, being already in the top 10% top scorer recorded by the Pitzk'in Temple.

K'awitz Mohan | Age: 28 | Club: PC Sokonek | League: High Court
The second Wallmen of the Mutulese Team and another celebrated scorer, he takes care of the right wing of the formation. While he is sensibly of the same generation as B'alheel Ex, he is often described as "more mature" and less overtaken by his popularity than the "First Child of Yamakaax". He's also a very pious man, as shown by his tattoo and numerous scarifications, but contrary to Sekan his Faith express itself through his humility and dedication to the Game, rather than to glory. This has made him a "sleeper hit" among Pitz fanatics in the Mutul, with a small but solid cult following dedicated to see how far K'awitz will go in his quest for the "perfect circle scoring".

Vanguards:
Ch'ak B'atzim | Age: 31 | Club: PC Yax Mul | League: High Court
Another of the "veterans" chosen for the National Team, Ch'ak B'atzim is famous for his friendly and concillient nature and for great team-play. A long time friend of Aapop Sakmal, both were recruited for the PC Yax Mul at the same time, his reliability has led to him being selected for his third World Cup in a row, despite his lack of followers. The few who do follow him are generally fanatics of Yax Mul anyway, and praise him for being the "heart" of any team he's in and a powerful agent of cohesion. He compensate his lack of impressive plays or impactful actions by his almost error-free, steadfast, defensive style of play.

Ohoman Aj Tz'akan | Age: 25 | Club: PC Sajalzotz | League: High Court
Still the "young promise" of the team compared to his colleague, Ohoman now has a lot more experience under his belt now that he has gone through his first High Court with his team of PC Sajalzotz. The past year has only confirmed his team-play ability and remarkable capacity to seize the opportunities presented to him. And now that he knows the rest of his team just that much better, who knows how far he might take the Lords of the Court in this Edition ?

RP Permissions:
Choose my scorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes, but I still determine the actual severity
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes - same restriction as above
Hand out Warnings to my players: Yes
Hand out Dismissal to my players: Yes - but no more than one per match
Godmod other events: Yes
Last edited by Mutul on Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mont-Saint-Cyr
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mont-Saint-Cyr » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:24 am

Level: Professional
Nickname: The Wobblies
Playstyle: Scoring Focus
Players:

Protectors:
Yala Satter | Age: 30 | Club: SOP-A | League: Aɣmatian National Pitz League
Dabar Ismael | Age: 27 | Club: SR-A | League: Aɣmatian National Pitz League

Wallmen:
Tadi Gwafa | Age: 22 | Club: SRK-1000 | League: Zwawa Regional Pitz League
Baligant Tonio | Age: 35 | Club: SMS-M | League: Aɣmatian National Pitz League

Vanguards:
Igmasen Amer | Age: 23 | Club: SMS-M | League: Aɣmatian National Pitz League
Maday Hana | Age: 21 | Club: SR-A | League: Merovian National Pitz League

Following the strong performance of the Messidorian pitz team last year, public interest and the esteem of the Messidorian team have risen considerably. After a year of celebrity and intense training, five of the six players return to Mulawil Halab 85. The now-39-year-old Antoine Harpagon has retired as a wallman and been replaced by the young Aɣmatian, Tadi Gwafa. While they arrive as a more practiced and experienced team, the Wobblies have great expectations which they may strain to achieve.

RP Permissions:
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes

Tyreseia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 25, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Tyreseia » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:58 pm

Tyreseian National Team

Nicknames: "Barqa" (The Lightning)
Playstyle: Scoring
Players:
Protectors:
Bostar il-Gadiri | Age: 33 | Gender: M | Club: PC West Tsabratan "Fishermen" | League: Tyreseian National Pitz Conference

Faustus Tulius Felix | Age: 28 | Gender: M | Club: PC Gebtanat "Electricians" | League: Tyreseian National Pitz Conference

Wallmen:
Elissa Eshmun | Age: 24 | Gender: F | Club: PC Hebrew Quarter | League: New Tyria Municipal Pitz Association

Hayim HaKohen | Age: 36 | Gender: M | Club: PC Balemun "Mariners" | League: Tyreseian National Pitz Conference

Vanguards:
Izîl Abdosir | Age: 34 | Gender: M | Club: PC Gadir "Sanitation" | League: Tyreseian National Pitz Conference

Julia Audret | Age: 31 | Gender: F | Club: PC Utica "Pioneers" | League: Tyreseian National Pitz Conference

RP Permissions:
RP injuries to my players: Yes—just don't insta-retire them please
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes—just don't insta-retire them please
Hand out Dismissal to my players: Yes—just no more than one per match
Godmod other events: Yes[/quote]

Pulau Keramat
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 19, 2019
Ex-Nation

Pulau Keremat's National Team

Postby Pulau Keramat » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:00 am

Level : Veterans
Nickname: "Topan Kejem", or the Cruel Typhoon.
Playstyle : Normal (No bonuses, No Maluses)
Protectors
Amnuay Preecha | Age:25 | Club:Simo Birhanu | League: Pulaui National Pitz Association
Konala Tayvihane | Age:27 | Club:Simo Solustheri | League:Pulaui National Pitz Association
Wallmen
Kalei Keothavong | Age:24 | Club:Simo Nahkha | League:Pulaui National Pitz Association
Isakoa-Hepu Dai | Age:22 | Club:Simo Sia'Uia | League:Pulaui National Pitz Association
Vanguard
Saravan Rattanavongsa | Age:25 | Club:Simo Solustheri | League:Pulaui National Pitz Association
Buana Raja Jayadi | Age:23 | Club:Simo Birhanu | League:Pulaui National Pitz Association

The Pulaui Team have been playing Pitz with Mutul throughout their history with one another, an early exposure to the game traditionally far more popular in indigenous Nuchanun communities, and other groups that hold close ethnic ties to Mutul. As such, there has been a consistent interest in the sport, even in it's more competitive and religiously oriented forms. There are a prolific amount of players, clubs, and leagues even within the Confederacy, but to play for the national team is an enormous goal for many throughout the isles. Their style of play is one built upon a long ingrained familiarity with the sport, schools having small courts set up in their yard, and neighborhood kids playing on the weekends if not engaged in the various martial arts that are more prolific. The team is kind and competitive in tandem, a culture that emphasizes hospitality ensuring they try to be the best guests and hosts whenever they play, but an inherent pride in their position pushing them to consistent practice and dedication. The history of Pitz in Pulau has given them the opportunity to develop their own individual culture and following, as well as strains of competitive practice between the different members of the confederacy, thus those that make the international field are the best of the best, and those who are used to competing both with and against one another.

Code: Select all
    Godmod other events:  Yes, but please either keep it reasonable or make it fun
I'm gay

Kayahallpa
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kayahallpa » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:22 am

National Team of the Empire of the New Kayamucha

Nicknames: Nina ("The fire")
Playstyle: Normal
Players
Protectors:
Wuya | Age: 26 | Club: PC Qhapaq Tupawasi | League: Wari Tournament
A regular teammate of Humala on the best Pitz club in the country, Wuya has a broad skill set, capable of playing any position at almost the same level of competence. He is known as “the dove” in Kayahallpa due to his agility, name, and light nature.

Urpi | Age: 31 | Club: PC Inka TC-Llaqta | League: Wari Tournament
After making a mistake that led to Kayahallpa’s “incredible” failure to qualify for the last World Court, Urpi announced a sudden retirement from the game. Various events would lead to him returning for PC Inka TC-Llaqta, a middling team in Kayahallpa’s top league, bringing them to an impressive second place. Popularly known as “the condor” for his patience and commandeering size. Under new leadership, the national team has given him a second chance, but will things end in recompense this time?

Wallmen:
K’inich | Age: 22 | Club: PC Tanjuij | League: High Court
One of the younger players to play for the Nina, K’inich has been nothing short of a wonderkid on the court wherever he's been so far, drilling balls into Stone Circles seemingly at will when he is in form. Hailing from a rural stretch of northern Kayahallpa, a rare professional debut in the Mutul at age 20 sparked reactions from some at home, but fact remains that his price tag was quite too high for a Kayahallpan team to muster anyway.

Mata | Age: 25 | Club: PC Hayt'ay Mayunrispampa | League: Wari Tournament
While he never had a flaming-hot start to his career like K’inich, this Mayunrispampa native has built a respectable resume to his name after helping secure the last three Wari Tournament championships on two different teams. Nevertheless, playing in the World Cup is a new challenge to him.

Vanguards:
Humala | Age: 36 | Club: PC Qhapaq Tupawasi | League: Wari Tournament
Humala's (re)appearance on this team is a testament to his versatility on a team that has seen multiple changeups. Considered the most experienced player in Kayahallpa, the current captain is tasked with showing his fellow players how to compete on the world stage.

Pichhi | Age: 27 | Club: PC Chunkay Chuliruchu | League: Wari Tournament
With his World Court appearance coming due to an injury to another player, Pichhi has been somewhat more “under the radar” than the other players but he is known by his fans for an intense exercise regime, bordering on a religious fervor to disregard anything that doesn’t help him achieve success on the court. Sometimes known as “the unseeing” among Kayans, reputedly for his inability to see any wrongs in his method, but it is also commonly assumed to be because he is unmarried.

Playing Pitz is an ancient affair in Kayahallpa, dating back prior to the founding of the modern Musuq Kayamucha itself. Aside from the international ruleset used throughout the world, many Kayans also play any of the several indigenously-developed versions of the game, which may differ in quite substantial ways. The religious and ritual aspects of the game are fully present, where one in the modern day can see offerings made to the players, the Gods, and the Sapa Inka. Those who get to play for the national team are not just expected to be the best players, but also to be of high spiritual and moral standing.

Hand out red cards to my players: Yes - no more than one per match
Godmod other events: Yes, keep it reasonable
Last edited by Kayahallpa on Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member of Ajax
Come see the stuff I write on IIWiki here.

Lacus Magni
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lacus Magni » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:05 am

National Team: Vardana
Nickname: The Roses
Playstyle: Score Focus
Players:
Protectors
Aren Khachadurian | Age: 21 | Team: GA Arevik Kapuyt| League: Eastern Periclean Pitz League
Natan Orogian | Age: 22 | Team: GA Tigranocerta | League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Wallman
Samuel Lipiridis | Age: 36 | Team: Sophene GA | League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Zohrab Haladjian | Age: 31 | Team: Simurgh Bayazet GA| League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Vanguards
Sevag Saroyan | Age: 26 | Team: Sophene GA | League: National Pitz League of Vardana
Kesag Darbinian | Age: 27 | Team: Vagrer GA | League: National Pitz League of Vardana

RP injuries to my players: No
Admin and Member of Ajax (Discord)
Active Projects
Latium (Map) | Sydalon (Map) | Gelonia (Map) | Vardana (Map)

Charnea
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 02, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Charnea » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:25 am

Nicknames: The Revenants
Playstyle: Markers
Players :
Protectors:
Ilou Kuman | Age: 41 | Club: Agnannet | League: Dead Sands
The Captain of the new Revenant team and brother of the former captain. He is one of the most famous protectors in the Dead Sands league and his image adorns many a young man's bedroom wall. He relies not on inherent talent but on years of dedicated training and conditioning driven by an indomitable will to surpass his brother and vest the greatest champions of Pitz. For his impressive devotion to the sport, he is respected by the rest of the team and by the Charnean pitz community. Like many in the Dead Sands league, he possesses impressive endurance and tenacity. He is known to practice with the bone-breaker ball as a harsh means of training and conditioning.

Hanman Awbal | Age: 32 | Club: Agnannet | League: Dead Sands
The most feared Pitz player in all of Charnean, he is known for his aggressive defense and for the unusual zeal with which he plays his part as protector. His career hasbeen held back at times because of his tendency to get carried away, but in the realm of the world court there is no such thing as taking the game too seriously.

Wallmen:
Ksou Zadeh | Age: 27 |Club: Kasbeka | League: Dead Sands
She is one of the first female players for the Revenants to go to the world court. A former bodybuilder, she has set out to demonstrate her physical prowess and mastery of the sport of pitz and is already rising as one of the best scorers in Charnea. As one of the first popular female players, she wishes to set an example for those that follow and because of this she presents a meticulously well controlled public image without a single crack or faltering.

Dhamat Kpra | Age: 28 | Club: Atram | League: Dead Sands
While all players within the Revenants take the sport very seriously, Dhamat sees it as his entire life. He grew up in extreme poverty and was able to escape the condition of his family through mastery of Pitz, which he sees Ashish only true strength. Self esteem issues aside, Dhamat does not allow anything to come between him and the game. Like the venerable Captain, he is well known to use the bone-breaker to train and has moulded his mind and body to a razors edge as a machine made for scoring.

Vanguards:
Azure Mousa | Age: 33 | Club: Agnannet | League: Dead Sands
He is a veteran player who has recently become known as the shadow of the Dead Sands league because of his increasingly reclusive and somber image since the death of his parents in 2017. He is friendly and dotes on the rest of his team, yet is visibly melancholic most of the time making him somewhat unpopular among fans. His record in game, however, cannot be argued with, and has earned him his position at the front of the formation in the national team.

Sakh Oman Lamtede | Age: 29 | Club: Agnannet | League: Dead Sands
One of the less seasoned players on the national team, Sakh Oman is nevertheless one of the most naturally talented and unstoppable players in Charnea and has experienced a meteoric rise in his popularity and his personal record. He is undefeated in duel type matches and has an unblemished performance record in team games across the Dead Sands league. While not the youngest player on the team, he is the newest to the team and is especially renounced for having attained such high status so quickly. He is known as the Comet.

RP Permissions:
Imagine RPing

The Yremia Corporate
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 09, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Yremia Corporate » Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:36 am

Anahr National Team

Level: Amateur
Nicknames: al-Amar "The Princes"
Playstyle: Marking
Players :
Protector:
Umar Ujaphar | Age: 31 | Club: PC Kahlakahd Ushi | League: River Court
The current Captain of the Anahr National Team, Umar Ujaphar, has had one of the longest and most decorated careers in the River Court Pitz game, infamous however for the time he was banned for several games after being found to have faked a severe injury when he was 22. He is the captain for the Kahlakahd Ushi (Kahlakahd Guardians) who have charged to the top team in the River Court under his leadership. He plays in the position of a dedicated protector as most experienced and skilled Anahri players do. While his role is overshadowed by younger more aggressive players he is not to be left out from this mindset as he has been known to take opportunities for marking when they become available.

Wallmen:
Amun Luph | Age: 19 |Club: PC Akahphar Amahriph | League: River Court
The Akahphar Amahriph (Akahphar Warriors) signed Amun two years ago and haven't regretted it since. While young he is racking up the points in the River Court and is popular on the national scene as a showman in the sport.

Latiph Khaphaz | Age: 21 | Club: PC Pharash Ahris | League: River Court
Khaphaz is known back home as "the slider" for his habit of sliding the ball along the apron during play. He is relatively new as a player but is considered to be one of the rising stars of Anahri Pitz.

Dadi Shash | Age: 24 | Club: PC Kahlakahd Ushi | League: River Court
Dadi Shash is the firecracker of firecrackers on the team. A hot headed player who has mean hip play when it comes to the game.

Ur Kripha | Age: 21 | Club: PC Phahjari | League: River Court
Ur is the leading Wallman for the Phahjari and came to the national team with Has'kha as a packaged deal. He is aggressive and confrontational as a player and more than willing to take risks to get points.

Vanguard:
Has'kha Ala | Age: 28 | Club: PC Phahjari | League: River Court
Ala grew up in the junior teams around the lake and was largely overlooked for most of his early career. A latecomer to the game he was professionally signed only around the age of 25 with the Phahjari (Lakers) who were unsure about whether he was a suitable pick for the team. He quickly proved them wrong playing a devastatingly good midgame where he used his superior size (being 7 foot 1) to maintain strong control of the ball. He was selected for the national team on the basis of his filling a void in the team where few skilled Anahri players want to end up.

RP Permissions:
RP injuries to my players: Yes, only if they ensure the injuries are severe, if they do not want it to be severe then the injured player must pretend the injury is more severe than it is for the ref
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes, if they follow the above
Hand out Warnings to my players: Yes, only if they ensure my players do not take it well with plenty of colourful language
Hand out Dismissal to my players: Yes, no more than two per match and only if they follow the above, maybe some light threats from the players
Godmod other events: Yes, as long as they do not conflict with my other requirements
Last edited by The Yremia Corporate on Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mont-Saint-Cyr
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mont-Saint-Cyr » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:18 am

Nickname: The Elect Fury
Players:

Protectors:
Beyni Bekili | Age: 23 | Club: Omomu Lions | League: Sanctioned Pitz League of Kembesa

Wallmen:
Yohon Melessi | Age: 19 | Club: Arwas Thunder | League: Northern Ozeros Mutulese Ball Game Association
Obi Addi | Age: 29 | Club: Omomu Lions | League: Sanctioned Pitz League of Kembesa

Vanguards:
Essayas Zeki | Age: 23 | Club: Azwa Fever | League: Sanctioned Pitz League of Kembesa
Biniam Binyami | Age: 28 | Club: Arwas Thunder | League: Sanctioned Pitz League of Kembesa
Yacobe Haideri | Age: 27 | Club: Arwas Thunder | League: Sanctioned Pitz League of Kembesa

Pitz was introduced to Kembesa in the 17th century but was considered an illicit game for centuries. Since the mid-20th century, pitz players have emerged from the shadows of illegal sports and gained some prominence in the region. The late Ras Esra Belayi was a famous patron of the game and spearheaded its popularization in the 1980's and 1990's. While not the absolute cream of the crop, Kembesa is able to muster an experienced professional team for Mulawil Halab 85.

RP Permissions:

Nordwalsh
Envoy

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nordwalsh » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:09 pm

National Team: Zanzali
Nickname: The Wave
Playstyle: Scoring Focus
Players:
Protectors
Jela mwawa Kenchana | Age: 33 | Team: CP Zanzudu | League: Southern Ozeros Pitz League
Kimba m. Hadiya | Age: 29 | Team: CP Zanzudu | League: Southern Ozeros Pitz League

Vanguards
Ayo m. Kesi | Age: 20 | Team: CP Mtohati | League: Mzanzi Pitz Federation
Mosi m. Kakena | Age: 22 | Team: CP Mjisaɓiki | League: Southern Ozeros Pitz League
Kenjaho m. In | Age: 24 | Team: CP Zanzudu | League: Southern Ozeros Pitz League
Edi m. Oma | Age: 31 | Team: CP Tanegilam | League: Mzanzi Pitz Federation

Pitz was introduced to the Mzanzi states by Mutulese officials in the 1600s, and remains one of the most popular sports in the country to this day. In international competitions, Mzanzi teams are known for their contrasting highly aggressive playstyles, such as the infamous "Swamp Mob", and excessive friendliness with rival teams. While not typically a standout country in pitz tournaments, the almost systemic eccentricities in Zanzali's pitz community has often led to them being fan favorites, if only to be used in internet memes.

RP Permissions:
Last edited by Nordwalsh on Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Asherionic Federation of Wazheganon and Uxanduvate of Zanzali (MT - Ajax)]
[Links]

Nordwalsh
Envoy

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Nordwalsh » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:37 pm

National Team: Wazheganon
Nickname: The Thunder
Players:
Protectors
Ashawy Bizheu (he/him) | Age: 26 | Team: HK Manidowag | League: Osawanon Pitz Federation
Malina Wolf (she/her) | Age: 23 | Team: HK Jabwegan | League: All-Wazheganon Pitz Association
Wallmen
Miċele Kovaric (he/him) | Age: 31 | Team: HK Victorya | League: All-Wazheganon Pitz Association
Rëna Mishewe (she/her) | Age: 22 | Team: HK Jabwegen | League: All-Wazheganon Pitz Association
Vanguards
Albert Frecette (he/him) | Age: 29 | Team: HK Zorai | League: Osawanon Pitz Federation
Natsuwo Washinawatoq (he/him) | Age: 26| Team: HK Warasheq | League: Osawanon Pitz Federation

Pitz is a middling sport in Wazheganon, usually overshadowed by lacrosse, hockey, and football. However, since the 1960s there has been an active and earnest professional pitz community in most major cities. Wazhenaby performances in international pitz competitions tend towards the mediocre, but players take the game seriously and it is respected even among those who don't care to watch it as an expression of solidarity among the peoples of the West.

RP Permissions:
Last edited by Nordwalsh on Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
[Asherionic Federation of Wazheganon and Uxanduvate of Zanzali (MT - Ajax)]
[Links]

Sante Reze
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 25, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sante Reze » Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:02 pm

Noble Republic's National Team

Level: Veteran
Nicknames: PariViriz (All-Greens)
Playstyle: Markers
Players :
Protectors:
Janaab Jawitz | Age: 34 | Club: Uneiuxi | League: Northern House
(he/him) Mutulese-born, from Ekpan, Yajawil of Kupul, a town famous for its Pitz training and selling. Highly talented and a star player, he was brought over by House Cardiki and has been promised an adoption upon retirement. This is his fourth World Court with the All-Greens.
Aret Rabiurou | Age: 28 | Club: Panakoze | League: Eastern House
(she/her) Aret has been a coach for the national team for the last two years while excelling in her position as a protector in her own club. This is the first year she will be on the court as a player.

Wallmen:
Orfe Keqeive | Age: 30 |Club: Ipixune | League: Northern House
(he/him) Orfe is simply a good wallman, and returns to the team for a third year.
Aldryk Myllur | Age: 30 | Club: Tarauaze| League: Eastern House
(he/him) Born in Skarrsboro, worked his way up through the youth system for Unified Skarrsboro PC, making his A-league debut at the age of 19. At 23, his deteriorating relationship with USPC's manager caused him to get transferred to Tower PC in Innsboro, but once more interpersonal friction with management overshadowed his high level of play, and his contract was bought out by House Palazin. This is his second World Court with the All-Greens.

Vanguards:
Grumio Olearius | Age: 29 | Club: Ceive | League: Northern House
(he/him) Belfrasian-born, started at PC Orestes before doing a fair amount of foreign loan deals. He was brought to SR by House Cazini and returning to the World Court for a second year.
Ekene Malvakare | Age: 24 | Club: Kiriz | League: Nine Cousins
(they/them) This is Ekene's first World Court in any position, having become one of the most sought after players in the Nine Cousins league. They played university Pitz from ages 16 through to graduation at 20, and were scouted by a dozen teams from both the Cousins and the Continent, but loyalty to the Cousins has always come first and so they found a home with Kiriz.

RP Permissions:
Last edited by Sante Reze on Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You're not even a real republic, you're just a bunch of aristocrats larping as eco-terrorists" - Mutul

All-Ruthenia
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby All-Ruthenia » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:39 am

Suvarovan National Team

Nickname: "The Peregrines", in reference to Suvarova's much more prominent national rugby team

Vanguards
[*]Larion "Larya" Ankudinov, 23. The only professional player on Suvarova's team. Has been playing in the the Mutulese High Court with some success in recent years.

[*]Kliment Ulitsky, 25. Amateur from Yeronimopol. Team joker and childhold friend lf Larya Ankudinov.

Wallmen
[*]Boleslaw, Baron of Dyrdorf. 41. Amateur and Financier of Suvarovan Pitz. Mutul-phil, he has been wishing to promote the sport of Pitz in Suvarova for years.

[*]Denis Zaytsev, 28. Amateur.

Protectors
[*]Vladislav Kozakov. 31. Amateur, Journalist for Nastulpleniye!, a popular "yellow press" paper mainly aimed at members of the Suvarovan military. Was invited onto the team by Baron Dyrdorf to cover their feats at their first ever World Court.

[*]Mefediy Dyrdorf, 19. Amateur, Son of Baron Dyrdorf.

New Kvenland
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby New Kvenland » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:56 pm

National Team of the Second Chasanid Empire

Level: Semi-professional
Nickname: Asmanajava (lit. "Strike from the sky")

Protectors:
Taymurasa Chintchia | Age: 34 | Club: Sporting Caufagathua | League: All-Chasanid Pitz Association
Saura Bibilia |Age: 19 | Club: PA Uvamarsia | All-Chasanid Pitz Association

Wallmen:
Otchikana Sasania | Age: 25 | Club: Sporting Caufagathua | League: All-Chasanid Pitz Association
Artchila Chapanatsa | Age: 27 | Club: Sporting Caufagathua | League: All-Chasanid Pitz Assocation

Vanguard:
Rusalan Hoshang | Age: 23 | CP Caufagathua | League: All-Chasanid Pitz Association
Asnavara Dudia | Age: 18 | PA Uvamarsia | League: All-Chasanid Pitz Association

Pitz is generally considered Chasania's second or third most popular sport, fighting for relevance with football and a far cry from motorsport. According to legend, the sport was introduced in the 1800s by a wayward Mutulese trader to an Ossetian village, and it has ever since remained most popular among Chasania's Ossetian population. All this has led to the strange formation of the Sky-Strikers, a motley crew consisting of professional players, coaches, an accountant, and a dental assistant. Making up the Protectors is the unlikely pair of Taymurasa Chintchia and Saura Bibilia, the former a veteran semi-professional player with movement betraying his years, and the latter a young upstart with a bright future playing in Oxidentale. Not the youngest, however; that honor goes to Asnavara Dudia, possibly the youngest player in the entire tournament, a Chasanid-Pulaui already scouted by his adopted nation's league for his lights-out defensive play. He's signed a brief contract with PA Uvamarsia in order to be eligible for the Chasanid national team.

RP Permissions:

National team of the Kingdom of Fuyang

Nickname: Mga Pamingkúngan (lit. "Hammerheads")
Playstyle: Scoring

Protectors:
Magtanggol Parungao | Age: 24 | Club: Bagtas Whales | League: Fuyang National Pitz League
Isagani Fan | Age: 28 | Club: PC Lanatad | League: Fuyang National Pitz League
Jing Heoi | Age: 22 | Club: Pungtud Aces | League: Fuyang National Pitz League

Wallmen:
Makisig Lacanilao | Age: 29 | Club: Bagtas Whales | League: Fuyang National Pitz League
Tala Lou | Age: 23 | Club: Taub Lizards | League: Fuyang National Pitz League

Vanguard:
Zeon Tong | Age: 31 | Club: PC Lanatad | League: Fuyang National Pitz League

Pitz was introduced to Fuyang by the Mutulese in the 1600s, and has remained the islands' most popular sport ever since. Despite its small size, Fuyang has historically punched above its weight in international Pitz competitions, although even this success is unmatched by the ferocity of the Fuyangese fanbase; wins over higher-ranked teams are celebrated like national holidays across the islands. The Hammerheads are known for their unorthodox formation, betraying a highly aggressive playstyle, and for fielding an all-FNPL team solely out of national pride. The team is led by Zeon Tong, the shutdown veteran vanguard, and Magtanggol Parungao, the physics-defying protector known for his spectacular jumps. Making their national team debuts are Jing Heoi and Tala Lou, two young aces from the same island known for their fierce rivalry -- time will tell if they're able to set this aside for the good of their motherland.

RP Permissions:
californian ultranationalist | the bear flag will fly from cabo to the great salt lake once again | the pretenders in arizona will crumble to the sand they tread on

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports