Scorinator to be Used: Latest editon of NSFS.
Format: Swiss style pool play and double elimination playoffs.
Pool Draw and Schedule:

by Qazox » Wed May 12, 2010 8:01 pm

by Virabia » Wed May 12, 2010 8:05 pm

by Undeadzombiee » Thu May 13, 2010 3:54 am

by Delaclava » Thu May 13, 2010 5:17 am

by Blouman Empire » Thu May 13, 2010 6:53 am

by Toiletdonia » Thu May 13, 2010 8:35 am
Jalanat wrote:Or like that time I misheard something my mom said about the rain and I thought that rain was made of dirty goats for 5 months.
Jalanat wrote:I hope you weren't trying to call me a reindeer, we mooselike are a hundred times better than the reindeerlike. Stupid reindeers. Oh, look at me, I am a reindeer, look at my not so big antlers which look ugly compared to mooses, oooh look at me, I am a reindeer, I am flying in the sky pulling a fat man in red clothes in a sled.

by Bears Armed » Thu May 13, 2010 10:21 am

by Westmeadow Tavern » Thu May 13, 2010 11:46 am

by Eastfield Lodge » Thu May 13, 2010 11:47 am
Westmeadow Tavern wrote:I'll sign-up. Puppet of EL here, I couldn't be bothered to sign my main nation up.

by Tarrentum » Thu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

by Itailian Maifias » Thu May 13, 2010 1:24 pm

by Tarrentum » Thu May 13, 2010 1:29 pm

by Cafundeu » Thu May 13, 2010 1:51 pm

by Jeruselem » Thu May 13, 2010 5:54 pm

by Qazox » Fri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm

by Eastfield Lodge » Sat May 15, 2010 3:21 am

by Silver Beach » Sat May 15, 2010 8:14 am

by Krytenia » Sat May 15, 2010 9:14 am

by Swartaz » Sat May 15, 2010 10:39 am
19:54 Myt: I honestly don't see what is wrong with beastiality

by Albundania » Sat May 15, 2010 10:44 am

by Qazox » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm
AUTOMATIC BERTHS: 2/5 (Former Champions; if they wish to compete)
Cafundeu
Sel Appa
Jeruselem (re-confirmed entry)
Milchama
Qazox (re-confirmed entry)
SIGN-UPS: 5/??
Virabia
Undeadzombiee
Atruria
Delaclava
Blouman Empire
Toiletdonia
Bears Armed
Westmeadow Tavern (puppet of Eastfield Lodge)(re-confirmed entry)
Tarrentum (re-confirmed entry)
Itailian Maifias (re-Confirmed entry)
Silver Beach
Krytenia (re-confirmed entry)
Swartaz
Albundania (re-confirmed entry)
Provisionals: (to be entered in order if needed) 5/??
Vescia (new entry)
Andrewboy (new entry)
Mantenwic (new entry)
CCOPO (new entry)
The Fanboyists (new entry)

by Itailian Maifias » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:37 pm

by Jeruselem » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 am
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement