NATION

PASSWORD

Glasya Gladitorial Championship (Open, OOC, MFT)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Glasya
Political Columnist

Founded: May 03, 2021
Ex-Nation

Glasya Gladitorial Championship (Open, OOC, MFT)

Postby Glasya » Tue May 04, 2021 12:10 am

[*]This thread is an Open OOC and Sign-Up Post for Medieval Fantasy Tech nations.

Shadow Hierophant Davian Anastazhu, The Spiritual Leader of the Devil Worshiping Glasyian Orthodoxy and Head of State of the recently arisen Nation of Glasya, has announced that the Historical Site of Beleth's Arena, in the Nations Capital of New Osseia, is going to be restored and reopened for its original purpose. Gladiatorial Fights for crowd enjoyment, frequent payments of Nuyar (a form of Glasya's pearl based currency generally worth roughly 100 gold coins depending on region), will be open to participants not from Glasya itself. Said participants will be provided lodging, food and general health care provided to native Gladiators, with the understanding that with even all these things available, survival is not guaranteed, but such is the price of eternal glory.

Due to limitations of both the Glasyian Gladiator Guild and the Glasyian Government, expatriating participants not looking to go through the process of becoming Nationalized Citizens of Glasya will be limited to 3 from each country. It is also requested that the participants send in a form detailing a general profile of the wanna-be Gladiators to the Glasyian Gladiators Guild ahead of Arrival.

Pic:
Name:
Race: (all general D&D and other fantasy races allowed)
Will you be nationalizing?: Y/N
Previous Gladiator or relevant experience (if any):
General Bio:
Next of Kin

Edit*
Some little explanation of how I plan for this to work.

While I do definitely plan on roleplay being involved the plan is to not roleplay the actual Gladiatorial boughts, those will be automatically generated, or atleast the results will be. The Roleplay will between IC combatants and some level of NPC interaction that I will provide, this taking place primarily in-between boughts unless a IC vs IC interaction is planned here. I do plan on adding RP bonus' to generated results and 'Death Boughts' will likely be rare and approved by the IC player. I'll update a general list of NPC's in the next few days.

NPC List:
[*]TBA
Last edited by Glasya on Sun May 09, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

House Lannister of Lannisport
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby House Lannister of Lannisport » Tue May 04, 2021 9:45 pm

Pic:

Name: Aemon Hill
Race: Human
Will you be nationalizing?: No
Previous Gladiator or relevant experience (if any): Trained in knightly combat
General Bio: A decedent of a Bastard of House Lannister of Lannisport, Aemon has positioned himself and proven himself a valuable asset. Before he is knighted or given any position of Authority we wishes to travel and experience the world, even at risk of death.
Next of Kin: Lymond Hill, Father and Inheritor of any effects should Aemon die.
Last edited by House Lannister of Lannisport on Tue May 04, 2021 9:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Tribes of Bael Morgul
Civilian

Founded: May 04, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby The Tribes of Bael Morgul » Sat May 08, 2021 5:12 am

In an act of mutual benefit, the Tribal Leaders of Bael Morgul have decided it may be best to send 3 P.o.W.'s of internal conflicts to spend their sentencing, all life sentences, within the Glasyian Arena.

Pic: N/A
Name: Thokk Grave-Walker
Race: Half-Or
Previous Gladiator or relevant experience (if any): Warrior and revolt leader.
General Bio: Stylizing himself the 'Bull-Moose' Thokk led a rebellion to become leader (War Chief) of the Blue Bull Tribe of Bael Morgul, needless to say after an attempt on the life of the High Chief of Bael Morgul, the rebellion failed.
Next of Kin: None

Name: Ethyn Amongons
Race: Human, suspected draconian Heritage
Previous Gladiator or relevant experience (if any): Warrior and attempted Assassin.
General Bio: One of the best living archers of all the Tribes of Bael Morgul, imprissioned after attempting to kill his Brother, who is War Chief of the Red Talon Tribe.
Next of Kin: Uthr Amongons, War Chief of the Red Talon Tribe

Name: Aegon the Traitor
Race: Half-Elf
Previous Gladiator or relevant experience (if any):
General Bio: An outsider that was granted initiation into the Yellow Cat Tribe as an abandoned infant. Was caught in the act of an attempted rebellion and unlicensed necromancy, attempting to raise an Army of the Honored Dead.
Next of Kin: None

All three of these individuals are viewed as too dangerous to keep within our own borders for various reasons and we trust the Nation of Glasya as capable of safely imprisoning them while keeping them far from our borders.
Last edited by The Tribes of Bael Morgul on Sun May 09, 2021 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glasya
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Glasya » Sun May 09, 2021 5:46 pm

All great applicants and they are accepted.

Some little explanation of how I plan for this to work.

While I do definitely plan on roleplay being involved the plan is to not roleplay the actual Gladiatorial boughts, those will be automatically generated, or atleast the results will be. The Roleplay will between IC combatants and some level of NPC interaction that I will provide, this taking place primarily in-between boughts unless a IC vs IC interaction is planned here. I'll update a general list of NPC's in the next few days.

Diarcesia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 21, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Diarcesia » Sun May 09, 2021 5:54 pm

Question: Are RP bonuses used to generate the results?

Glasya
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Glasya » Sun May 09, 2021 6:10 pm

Diarcesia wrote:Question: Are RP bonuses used to generate the results?

Yes, I'll admit I'm new to this kind of format but I do plan on adding RP bonus' to generated results and 'Death Boughts' will likely be rare and approved by the IC player.

Return to NS Sports