NATION

PASSWORD

All India Football Cup III - Everything Thread (INDIA ONLY)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:31 pm

Greetings, compatriots!
It’s TTV from India. We are happy to bring you latest news about our national team, which was just won third game in the India Cup tournament. In not a small part this is the merit of our fans, who occupy a good third of the stands in a monolithic mass, not counting the groups scattered here and there. “I felt almost at home turf. Familiar slogans, familiar faces - because I know many of them personally. Only the climate is not quite usual - it is hot, as in the matches in the south-east of our country, and too humid, on my taste” - Morten Troll answered our question, who this time came out in the lineup from the first minute, but played only at the first half.

The team started the game cautiously – again – because only little more was known about this opponent than previous ones. A closed country with a peculiar system of values, Rajpore carefully kept his secrets, although it was possible to draw conclusions on the team's victory against already-familiar-to-us Ignasian and game that thay lost to Kejri. Opponents didn’t sit out in defense, but their attack didn’t have put together something special that were required to fight our defenders, who played very attentively and diligently this time. Their actions delighted football fans, but we'll see how long our players will last.

This time our guys started to put pressure on the opponents' from about the 10th minute, and Troll showed his skills several times, giving excellent passes. One of them led to the scoring a goal. In this episode, Loonstrup acted decisively beyond his age. He received the ball at far from the most dangerous point for the goal, far to the left of them, but in an area where there were few other players besides him. He cleverly bypassed the defender on the flank and took advantage of the second he won as it should: made an accurate high cross straight into the penalty area, where Berglund, who came just at tune, struck ball with his head. The goalkeeper's heroically throwing himself as only can on the way of the ball, but this didn't change anything - 1:0.

Scored goal seemed to give the team strength and determination, and after it all the players of the attack line and some of the enterprising defenders could have distinguished themselves at scoring. But the opponents' goalkeeper played brilliantly, the bars and the crossbar helped him, once the defender knocked the ball out of the empty goal after Jivoglot’s shot. As a result, the score has not changed, and our team celebrate modest but much needed victory. And for the first time in history, our players have kept their gates intact three times in a row. All fans are undoubtedly happy about this, but, of course, the question is whether the team will not break when this series ends.

Shreekaristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 06, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Shreekaristan » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:19 pm

Playing Joshua Hendriques Captain
Chris Rodriguez GK
Rahul Sharma D
Siddarth Trivedi D
Ajay Rahane D
John Martinez A
Sarfaraz Khan A
Joseph Aaron A
Samir Khan M
Ranjit Shah M
Josh Barton M

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Matchday 4 Cutoff

Postby Pratapgadh » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:26 pm

Here's your Matchday 4
CUTOFF

Cricket Rankings
  • Test Cricket: 11th (out of 12)
  • ODI: 25th (out of 48)
  • T20I: 12th (out of 39)
Cricket Stats

Updated on 28 February, 2021 (15:51 NZT)
Sarvatra Vijay (Victory Everywhere)
Pratapgadh Domestic Sportswire

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Matchday 4 Results

Postby Pratapgadh » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:37 pm

Group A
Jaifari 1–2 Shreekaristan
Pratapgadh 0–1 Dari Sultanate
Marvellia 0–1 Tamil Nayaks

Group A                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Dari Sultanate 4 4 0 0 6 0 +6 12
2 Pratapgadh 4 3 0 1 8 4 +4 9
3 Shreekaristan 4 2 1 1 5 4 +1 7
4 Marvellia 4 1 1 2 2 3 −1 4
5 Tamil Nayaks 4 1 0 3 3 8 −5 3
6 Jaifari 4 0 0 4 3 8 −5 0

Group B
Lyassa and Nairoa 0–1 Rajpore
Indusse 0–0 Trolleborg
Kejri Islands 0–1 Ignasian

Group B                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Trolleborg 4 3 1 0 3 0 +3 10
2 Indusse 4 1 3 0 5 3 +2 6
3 Rajpore 4 2 0 2 3 3 0 6
4 Ignasian 4 1 1 2 2 3 −1 4
5 Kejri Islands 4 1 1 2 4 6 −2 4
6 Lyassa and Nairoa 4 1 0 3 4 6 −2 3

Group C
Pallapati 0–0 Maghad Rajya
Vajji 2–1 Amcrica
Kumbhalgarh 2–1 Jai Ho

Group C                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Kumbhalgarh 4 2 2 0 6 4 +2 8
2 Jai Ho 4 2 1 1 5 2 +3 7
3 Vajji 4 2 1 1 4 3 +1 7
4 Maghad Rajya 4 1 3 0 4 3 +1 6
5 Amcrica 4 1 0 3 4 8 −4 3
6 Pallapati 4 0 1 3 1 4 −3 1

Group D
Hindu Ram Rajya 1–0 Maleibidulu-Samberiti
Gujarati republic 2–0 Hebitaka
Trecdom MACO 0–3 Shreekar

Group D                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Hebitaka 4 2 1 1 5 3 +2 7
2 Gujarati republic 4 2 1 1 4 2 +2 7
3 Hindu Ram Rajya 4 2 1 1 4 4 0 7
4 Maleibidulu-Samberiti 4 1 2 1 4 4 0 5
5 Shreekar 4 1 1 2 4 4 0 4
6 Trecdom MACO 4 0 2 2 2 6 −4 2

000 = Qualified For The Knockout Stage
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Shreekaristan
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 06, 2021
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Shreekaristan » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:23 pm

Shreekaristan wrote:Playing Joshua Hendriques Captain
Chris Rodriguez GK
Rahul Sharma D
Siddarth Trivedi D
Ajay Rahane D
John Martinez A
Sarfaraz Khan A
Joseph Aaron A
Samir Khan M
Ranjit Shah M
Josh Barton M

These r my players

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:16 pm

Greetings, compatriots! It’s TTV from Pratapgadh, I’m Tiernes Riper and right now we broadcast interview with Petrus Reper. As every sport-conscious Trolleborg citizen know, Petrus Reper is one of the most interesting and colorful personalities of Trolleborg sport scene. In his life, he did’t make a career not and did he intends to pursue one, confining himself to a position that ensured maximum freedom - because the main passion of his life was visiting football matches. I must make introduction of our guest so long due to the fact that we are watched abroad and not everyone there knows a lot about our country.

P.R.: Yes, and I am very glad to have the opportunity to speak in front of a foreign audience. Greetings to you, inhabitants of the world, whoever you are, and wherever you live!

T.R.: So yesterday you visited a game from Indusse. What number of this game in your fan career?

P.R.: Honestly, I didn't count. But probably about 1000. To make it clearer for the audience, I visit all the home games and a considerable part of the away games of my beloved club, and also attended almost everything I could visit, from the cup finals to the competitions of amateur teams.

T.R.: And international ones?

P.R.: For my humble services of inspiring people in the stands Trolleborg FA put me into the list of people who were given priority tickets for matches of the national football team and visited many of home games in World Cup Qualifying. I’m not always receive tickets, even in the priority list it’s not guaranteed at all. On the latest count, 23 home games, 18 away in WCQ, all six in World Cup proper, and 10 in all other tournaments, if we counted game with Indusse that just ended.

T.R.: Here we must clarify that our guest is known for his ingenuity in fan craft. He always managed to liven up the stands, and regularly came up with something new. Most often, he limited himself to slogans, many of which he invented on the go, waving a scarf and thundered into the drum or blowing a pipe and up to even most unusual forms of support. What is your most interesting idea?

P.R.: Probably, flying over stadium on the baloon with the slogan “Guys, they are looking at you from above, play as good as can!” attached.

T.R.: And how will you surprise us in India?

P.R.: Honestly? I will not surprise you with anything. Usually there is a need for my tricks if the streets are full of fans, everyone is beating drums, screaming and trying to outdo each other in originality. In India, things are a little different. It is not customary to get himself as noisily and loudly as possible. Our noisy men look a little anomalous. So, as you know, this time the FA didn't even try to set up a regular fan camp and cultural exhibit.

T.R.: Such people lived here or what other reasons are there?

P.R.: Local people are not very willing to make contact; it takes quite a lot of effort to get even minimal information about where to eat and what to buy, where to spend time before or after the game and so on. Cultural traditions are dictated that. As I understand it, people are accustomed to first form some opinion about you, weight your merits and and then make a conclusion how exactly to treat you, what you are worth. And we are newcomers in this system of ideas. We have not yet been assigned a place in it. But we will try to make ourselves more understandable and find a due place, so interaction in future will be more fruitful.

T.R.: What about the atmosphere on the stands?

P.R.: You know, it's a little quiet for my taste. It was more fun when we echoed or competed in the noise level with some large groups of rival teams' fans, or they responded with their performance to ours. It's different here in India. I almost never met fans of the opposing teams. FA CEO says that even the rosters are not always published, so the approach to the game is very different from what we accustomed for, but this is their field and their traditions. It is so customary for them, and we must respect this.

T.R.: How do you like the new scheme of the national team?

P.R.: I can't say that everything is fine, but I definitely like that the lads have started to miss much less (both make a gesture that in Trollborg culture scares off failure). True, they score only goal or two every game, but still more than they concede. The head coach has proven his wisdom before, he probably knows what he is doing, and it is clear that the players can progress.

T.R.: And what are your future plans?

P.R.: I will stay until the end of the group stage, I hope to visit something else, but I will have to deal with the work.

T.R.: Thank you very much for the interview, and for foreign viewers, we inform you that when was the last time when it turned out that his work would prevent him from being at one of them, the employer was inundated with a letters of requests to do something, and 11 people volunteered to temporarily replace him.

P.R.: I hope there was no need for such a drastic moves, and have a dream of seeing our team again in the full glory. In person if possible.

T.R.: We all fully share this dream. But for it’s fulfillment both the team and fans needed to do as much as only can. Let’s hope dream come true.

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Matchday 5 Cutoff

Postby Pratapgadh » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:40 pm

Here's your Matchday 5
CUTOFF

Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Matchday 5 Results

Postby Pratapgadh » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:04 pm

Group A
Tamil Nayaks 1–0 Jaifari
Dari Sultanate 2–1 Marvellia
Shreekaristan 0–0 Pratapgadh

Group A                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Dari Sultanate 5 5 0 0 8 1 +7 15
2 Pratapgadh 5 3 1 1 8 4 +4 10

3 Shreekaristan 5 2 2 1 5 4 +1 8
4 Tamil Nayaks 5 2 0 3 4 8 −4 6
5 Marvellia 5 1 1 3 3 5 −2 4
6 Jaifari 5 0 0 5 3 9 −6 0

Group B
Ignasian 0–0 Lyassa and Nairoa
Trolleborg 0–1 Kejri Islands
Rajpore 0–1 Indusse

Group B                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Trolleborg 5 3 1 1 3 1 +2 10
2 Indusse 5 2 3 0 6 3 +3 9

3 Kejri Islands 5 2 1 2 5 6 −1 7
4 Rajpore 5 2 0 3 3 4 −1 6
5 Ignasian 5 1 2 2 2 3 −1 5
6 Lyassa and Nairoa 5 1 1 3 4 6 −2 4

Group C
Jai Ho 1–0 Pallapati
Amcrica 1–2 Kumbhalgarh
Maghad Rajya 0–1 Vajji

Group C                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Kumbhalgarh 5 3 2 0 8 5 +3 11
2 Jai Ho 5 3 1 1 6 2 +4 10

3 Vajji 5 3 1 1 5 3 +2 10
4 Maghad Rajya 5 1 3 1 4 4 0 6
5 Amcrica 5 1 0 4 5 10 −5 3
6 Pallapati 5 0 1 4 1 5 −4 1

Group D
Shreekar 0–1 Hindu Ram Rajya
Hebitaka 2–0 Trecdom MACO
Maleibidulu-Samberiti 1–2 Gujarati republic

Group D                  Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Hebitaka 5 3 1 1 7 3 +4 10
2 Gujarati republic 5 3 1 1 6 3 +3 10

3 Hindu Ram Rajya 5 3 1 1 5 4 +1 10
4 Maleibidulu-Samberiti 5 1 2 2 5 6 −1 5
5 Shreekar 5 1 1 3 4 5 −1 4
6 Trecdom MACO 5 0 2 3 2 8 −6 2

000 = Qualified For The Knockout Stage

Knockout Stage

Quarter-Final 1: Dari Sultanate v Indusse at Spirit Field, Ompur (Capacity - 23,000)

Quarter-Final 2: Kumbhalgarh v Gujarati republic at Veer Roberts Memorial Stadium, Karnavati (Capacity - 20,000)

Quarter-Final 3: Trolleborg v Pratapgadh at Yuddhasthal Sports Complex, Gurugram (Capacity - 20,000)

Quarter-Final 4: Hebitaka v Jai Ho at Lavpur Sports Field, Lavpur (Capacity - 15,000)

Semi-Final 1: QF1 Winner v QF2 Winner at Jaipur Sports Complex, Jaipur (Capacity - 33,000)

Semi-Final 2: QF3 Winner v QF4 Winner at Nalesh Tandel Memorial Stadium, Suryapur (Capacity - 23,000)

3rd Place Play-off: SF1 Loser v SF2 Loser at Jaipur Sports Complex, Jaipur (Capacity - 33,000)

Final: SF1 Winner v SF2 Winner at Chittorgarh National Stadium, Chittorgarh (Capacity - 35,000)
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Dari Sultanate
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 07, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Dari Sultanate » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:07 am

Celebration

The previous day was filled with celebration. People lit fireworks and celebrated outside with the news of getting into the quarter finals, it was a marvelous day. Today, the whole nation was glued to their TVs as the match started. The streets were almost empty as most people were watching the match in their house, or on their phones. They were excited to see if the lads could get the win for the 5th time. The nation was scared to see a 1-1 score, but relieved after Frootan scored a goal and made the score 2-1. Now the nation is preparing for the Quarter-finals. The nation now looks upon the quarter finals.

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Quarter-Finals Cutoff

Postby Pratapgadh » Sat May 01, 2021 3:11 am

Here's your Quarter-Finals
CUTOFF

• Apologies for a really late cutoff. I was out for the evening and had no access to my computer.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Quarter-Final Results

Postby Pratapgadh » Sat May 01, 2021 3:20 am

Quarter-Final 1
Dari Sultanate 1–1 Indusse (2–1 AET)
at Spirit Field, Ompur

Quarter-Final 2
Kumbhalgarh 1–0 Gujarati republic
at Veer Roberts Memorial Stadium, Karnavati

Quarter-Final 3
Pratapgadh 1-0 Trolleborg
at Yuddhasthal Sports Complex, Gurugram
Third-Party Scorination By Sylestone

Quarter-Final 4
Hebitaka 1–0 Jai Ho
at Lavpur Sports Field, Lavpur

Semi-Final 1
Dari Sultanate vs Kumbhalgarh
at Jaipur Sports Complex, Jaipur

Semi-Final 2
Pratapgadh vs Hebitaka
at Nalesh Tandel Memorial Stadium. Suryapur
Last edited by Pratapgadh on Sun May 02, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Semi-Finals Cutoff

Postby Pratapgadh » Sun May 02, 2021 10:34 pm

Here's your Semi-Finals
CUTOFF

• The scorination of the second semi-final (Pratapgadh vs Hebitaka) will be delayed due to third-party scorination.
Last edited by Pratapgadh on Sun May 02, 2021 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Semi-Finals Results

Postby Pratapgadh » Sun May 02, 2021 10:51 pm

Semi-Final 1
Dari Sultanate 2–0 Kumbhalgarh

Semi-Final 2
Pratapgadh 1-0 Hebitaka
at Nalesh Tandel Memorial Stadium. Suryapur
Third-Part Scorination By Sylestone

3rd Place Play-off
Kumbhalgarh v Hebitaka

Final
Dari Sultanate v Pratapgadh
at Chittorgarh National Stadium, Chittorgarh
Last edited by Pratapgadh on Sun May 02, 2021 11:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

1st & Only RP - All India Football Cup III

Postby Pratapgadh » Mon May 03, 2021 11:33 pm

Pratapgadh Into The Finals!
Written By Rajeev Chauhan
Football

Another brilliant game from the Pratapgadhi team as they defeated Hebitaka by one goal in the semi-finals. With that, Pratapgadh will be heading to the final to face Dari Sultanate. Dari Sultanate defeated Kumbhalgarh convincingly by two goals with Kumbhalgarh unable to score any goals in the match. Pratapgadh and Dari Sultanate will be heading to Chittorgarh to play the final at the Chittorgarh National Stadium. Kumbhalgarh would remain in Jaipur to play their 3rd place play-off against Hebitaka. Dari Sultanate hasn't lost a single match by now and also defeated the Pratapgadhis during the group stage. So could Pratapgadh be the one to hand them their first and last defeat in this tournament this year, or will Dari Sultanate claim the cup? We will soon find out.

First, let's talk about the match between Pratapgadh and Hebitaka. The captain, Gautam Sakarkar, won the toss and decided his side would like to kick off the match. The match went underway with Pratapgadh having possession and were passing the ball around to get a breakthrough. Hebitaka were playing their usual defensive style of football while Pratapgadh also played their regular aggressive style. Fifteen minutes into the game and Pratapgadh missed the chance to go one up when Hebitakan goalkeeper Ganesh Tinnu stopped Dandekar. Just seven minutes later, Shafe Ansari got deeper into the Hebitakan goal and went for the goal, but completely missed it. Hebitaka also got a chance five minutes before half-time, but the Pratapgadhi defence was able to keep them onshore. By half-time, it was 0-0 with both teams getting a few chances. The Pratapgadhi team knew that they had to be perfect in their defense and offense to win this match as Hebitaka was clearly a capable team. Ten minutes after the second half started, Hebitaka nearly got a goal in but was denied by Pratapgadhi goalkeeper Purshottama Mahanta. We finally got to see a goal being scored when Sakarkar passed the ball to Ansari, who went on to score the first and only goal for his team. It was 1-0 now with Pratapgadh leading the game at the 75th-minute mart. The fans were on their feet, they knew that a single goal can change the whole game. Over the next fifteen minutes, Pratapgadh played defensively to make sure Hebitaka couldn't get any chances at leveling the match. They were successful in doing so and won the match by one goal. The Pratapgadhi fans celebrated as their team heads to the final at Chittorgarh National Stadium. The Hebitakan fans were disheartened but proud of what their team has achieved. The Hebitakan team will now head home to prepare for the qualifying stage of the 88th NS World Cup.

After the match, we had a press conference with captain Sakarkar and the player of the match, Shafe Ansari. One reporter asked what was going through Ansari's mind during the match, to which he replied, "It was a tough game, especially when you felt the weight of the people who are depending on you. I felt that during the moment I scored the winning goal, I was relieved and felt much more confident after that." I got to ask Sakarkar about his plan against Dari Sultanate and he answered, "Yes, we do have a plan which we will keep a secret *laughs*. I just want to say that it will be a fun match against Dari Sultanate as we know how good they are, they defeated us last time. We won't let them slip this time though. We are eager to get our hands on the All India Football Cup." Both players answered a few more questions before they left with the rest of their team.

With Hebitaka out of the way, Pratapgadh is closer to winning the All India Football Cup. Standing in their way, however, is Dari Sultanate. Dari Sultanate has been nothing short of impressive in this competition, surprising many people this year with their strong performances. The last time Dari Sultanate and Pratapgadh played each other was in the group stage, with Dari Sultanate defeated the Pratapgadhis by one goal. This time things will be different as the All India Football Cup is on the line, this could be either team's first championship. Dari Sultanate has come out of the unknown and proved everyone wrong while Pratapgadh has made a heroic return to the sport. It doesn't matter which team wins though, as the goal of this tournament was to help every nation rise together and we have succeeded in that. Both nations should be proud of what they have achieved. Best of luck to Dari Sultanate and as always, rally around Pratapgadh.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Tue May 04, 2021 11:00 pm

Here's your final
CUTOFF

Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Tue May 04, 2021 11:03 pm

3rd Place Play-off
Kumbhalgarh 0-1 Hebitaka

Final
Dari Sultanate 2-3 Pratapgadh
at Chittorgarh National Stadium, Chittorgarh
Third-Part Scorination By Sylestone

Congratulations to the winner and commiserations to the runner-up. We hope you enjoyed this edition of All India Football Cup in Pratapgadh, now on to the World Cup!
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports