NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 10- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Well, back at another season of NSSCRA now are we? This will be the first season that the Kalactanian Racing Team looks to come out and race at a high level, after bringing 3 of the top racers from the nation to the worldwide competition. Kalactanian qualification into the top level series was an intriguing system, as they have done qualification based on 3 different factors. The top driver from the NKSCRA got the top spot, and the guaranteed charter for the Kalactanian team:

NKSCRA Drivers Championship Winner: Darnell Curry #97
Hometown: Kempsey, Northwest Kalactin
NKSCRA Championships: 1
Twii.tur Handle: @DaCurry97
Driving the number 97 car this season will be the Kalactanian Star of Stock Car Racing, Darnell Curry. Curry won the Drivers Championship this season in NKSCRA by a total of 6 points, as he finished over the preseason favorite and fellow Kalactanian Racing Team member Anthony Barnes, who will be driving out of the number 47 car this season. Curry very much came out of the blue last season to make a run at the title, as he came in as a young driver that wouldn’t do much, to coming out as a champion. Curry’s 3 straight race wins at the end of the NKSCRA season put him up over Anthony Barnes and Hector Bronson, and helped him secure the title at the end of the season. Curry is the youngest driver on the team, at the ripe age of 22 coming into the season. Curry is from the large city of Kempsey, where he has lived for his entire life, his dad, Mark Curry was a NKSCRA Driver, who stuck around at the main series for 3 seasons. NSSCRA X will be his first season on the mainline international competition, although his prior experience at preforming at the top level, coupled with his youth and skill will be a strong duo this season.

Drivers Vote Winner- Anthony Barnes #47
Hometown: Bensington, Northwest Kalactin
NKSCRA Championships: 2
Twii.tur Handle: @tonybarnes47
Anthony Barnes. The spectacle of Kalactanian racing for the good part of the last 5 years. 2 time champion and hasn’t finished under 4th place in the past 5 years. Barnes is a very special driver, and people knew that from before he even was on the main series. Growing up in the small town of Bensington, just an hour away from Yamba, Anthony grew up as a hard working farm kid, although he always took an interest in driving. After making a break as a 21 year old on the Second Tier Series, and finishing first out of nowhere, he got his ticket to a guaranteed charter in the main series, and boy has he done well there. Starting out as a 24 year old, he came in and got right to work, finishing 3rd in the first tier. After that, he managed for a 4th place finish. Coming into the next season as a 26 year old, he came in and out the best performances of his life, and got himself his first ever championship on the NKSCRA first tier, and would be back on top the next season, with a second win in a row at the first tier. After being surprisingly ousted of his place as champion last season by wonder kid Darnell Curry, he comes into NSSCRA X with motivation to go out and start winning races again.

Fans Vote Winner- Thomas Delgado #92
Hometown: Gold Coast, Northwest Kalactin
NKSCRA Championships: 0
Twii.tur Handle: @TDelgado92, @FuckUBronson, @DelgadoNKSCRA
Nobody really knows why this guy is here. He basically won the vote off of his feud with fellow NKSCRA driver Hector Bronson, who he had an internet fight during the most recent season. Now, don’t get me wrong, he isn’t a “bad” driver by any means, just not someone you would expect on... NSSCRA. He actually did have a pretty decent past season, finishing 16th out of 35th in the top division, although probably not somebody that has the skill to excel at the international level. Delgado won the “Fans Vote”, which decided who won the third spot on the team. Everyone though that the vote would go to Bronson, experienced, well liked, and former champion also, but these were the results:
Thomas Delgado: 31%
Hector Bronson: 27%
Spencer Haynes: 22%
Van Sanchez: 15%
Patrick Day: 5%

So, uh, yeah. Delgado won. We don’t really have much expectation for this guy, maybe he can break out in a few races and finish high, but expect him to be below most drivers in the series. Also, his Twii.tur account can sometimes be more interesting than his driving, go follow his handle if you haven’t, you have a lot of reading to do.
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:46 pm

Barnley Brain Motorsports

BBM is proud to be the team for Kohnhead in their first season of NSSCRA (season 10) with two drivers who will be competing in the first tier and one driver in the second tier. Expectations are low obviously for our first season but we hope to gain necessary experience for future seasons and build on this season later on. The owner Kennedy Delaney is 57 years old and he is pumped for this season, Delaney made a fortune as an entrepreuner starting his own energy company among other things.

He founded the racing team for the sole purpose of competing in NSSCRA as Kohnhead doesn't have too much racing (although Kohnhead City Speedway sometimes hosts some fun events). Driver tryouts were held a few months ago and while he wanted to only bring two racers to the main series he liked a third in Tim Lateman enough to bring him into the new second tier. Anyway let's meet the two driving teams who both have Keychaivan cars with Tropicorp Racing Supply supplying the tiers.

OOC: Thanks to Saint Kanye for making these amazing cars

#91 Tyler Butler

Driver: Tyler Butler
# of Seasons: 0
First Season: 10
Best Finish: N/A
First Race: N/A
Races: 0
Championships: 0
Wins: 0
Poles: 0
Top 5s: 0
Top 10s: 0

Biography: Tyler Butler is not a very experienced racer who shocked everyone at the driver tryouts by absolutely dominating at Kohnhead City Speedway. Sure he had done some racing in the past although it wasn't very competitive or anything. He's extremely nervous but has been training hard for his first day, some call him a natural behind the wheel, others say it was entirely luck based and Delaney made an awful choice.

Sponsors: Orto Technologies
Tires: Tropicorp Racing Supply
Car Type: Keychaiva
Crewchief: Sonia Combs (52)

#90 Dexter Warner

Driver: Dexter Warner
# of Seasons: 0
First Season: 10
First Race: N/A
Races: 0
Championships: 0
Poles: 0

Biography: Dexter Warner is a hot-headed, confident, and brash 24 year old who has talent but is often a wreckless driver who has already gotten himself in quite a few off the track incidents. For a while it was thought that he would get the coveted #91 and charterfrom Kohnhead but instead he will be taking the #90 and will have to race his way into everything.

Sponsors: Stoppage Time (Sports Website)
Tires: Tropicorp Racing Supply
Car Type: Keychaiva
Crew Chief: Casey Ruiz (37)
Kohnhead
Trigramme: KHD
Pop: 25 million
Football: 64th
Gridiron: 24th
Baseball: 15th
Basketball: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions
Di Bradini Cup 48 / U21WC 69 - 4th place

Tennis:
6 Ethanian Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Steinigestrasse Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Britonish Open - Winner (Doubles)

Gridiron:
NSCF 22 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)
NSCF 24 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)

Basketball:
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament - 2nd place

Baseball:
International Baseball Series 12 - 4th place

Volleyball:
Volleyball World Expo 11 - 3rd place
Volleyball World Expo 12 - 4th place

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

gfr-motorsports.stk/blog

Postby Saint Kanye » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:18 pm

Yeezies Take The Wheel

Race fans, rejoice! In just a few days' time, we're about to witness the beginning of yet another season of the Nationstates Stock Car Racing Association, or NSSCRA. The tenth, in fact, or fifth of the Chase era. The entire GFR organization is once again ready to represent St. Kanye and take on the best of the rest of the world, from the staff, the crew, and of course, the drivers.

Sage Caldwell is aware that he'll be having big shoes to fill as he takes over the #3 ride from Skip Stiller. "The 3 car has had its fair share of success, and I'm hoping that the success would continue with me behind the wheel. Even if this is my first full-time season in the top stock car racing series in the world, I shouldn't let the others intimidate me. Good thing Skip gave me some pointers on that," Caldwell said. During the offseason, Stiller agreed to serve as a mentor to Caldwell, practicing with him in his racing school. "Though I'm no longer the driver, the 3 will forever be my ride. I feel like it's my duty to help out whoever comes along to sit in that ride," said the veteran.

When asked who among the field he is most looking forward to be racing against, Caldwell answered, "Hmm.....besides my teammates, I'd have to say Bryan Harrison (#4, Team Cassadaigua). Like me, he's replacing a veteran (Meghan Sharpe). We haven't really met yet outside of the racetrack, but since our haulers are gonna be parked beside each other, there's our chance."

Jeremiah Brooke is also facing a huge responsibility. While Caldwell has to deal with inheriting an iconic ride, the driver of the #18 will be entering the season as the defending champion. When asked if he has the winning formula figured out already, Brooke replied: "Well, you might think that I could just basically do what I did last season to win the title, but no, it's not that simple. That would only work if the competition stays the same. But it doesn't. Drivers gain experience; they improve. New ones come in, and they might bring a lot of surprises with them. Each season, the level of competition gets better and better. So in order to succeed in this series, one must adapt to all the changes. Even I, as a champion, am no exception."

Even as the glory of finishing the season on top boosted his fame and led him to make even more appearances for the public (on TV, live, and who could forget his cameo as a getaway driver in the hit film Vampire Cop?) Brooke still found time, both to keep his driving skills sharp, as well as to unwind. He even spent a couple of weeks vacationing in Cassadaigua, at his girlfriend and fellow racer Stacie Houston's home. "There's no offseason when it comes to Stacie and me," Brooke said. "We kept chatting and calling each other regularly. And now, we're about to see each other again. Cue the teasing, friendly taunting, and of course the hard - but clean - racing."

Thea Alvarez expressed her excitement at coming back. "Yeah, the asphalt, the rubber, the roar of the engines, the buzz of the wrenches, the screams of the fans, they're calling to me. That's where I truly belong." The young driver of the #46 finished outside the Championship Four for the first time in her career last season, but she has gotten over it. "It's a new season, a new start. Time to try new things and outdo not only the other drivers, but also myself."

Pyotr Lavrentiev's championship in the Kanyean second tier had gotten him noticed, both for the R&D car in the NSSCRA's main series as well as a full-time ride in the second tier. Both will bear #19. "I'm ready for the season. I want to make my new team and new country proud," said Lavrentiev, who now holds full Kanyean citizenship. There'll be another former Ceroatian that will be driving in the second tier - Rustam Ilyich Yudin, now with Abanhfleft's UrGa team. "Brother Rustam, that's who I'm looking forward to racing against. I've done my training with GFR, let's hope he's done the same with the Fleftics."

The other second tier car, #20, will be driven by Daryl Calhoun. Calhoun has little international experience (a single XCAR race and the Rumble in the Rice Fields), but he'll be "learning from the best", as he has stated himself. Meanwhile, another GFR prospect, Ricky Lee, has taken his talents to North China, landing the #60 car for the Beiyang factory team after they held an audition.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hapilopper » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:25 pm

Drake Stevenson’s house, Hapilopper City
Departure day – the day to depart for Newmanistan for the start of the NSSCRA season
It was still hours before Drake Stevenson would be picked up by a Team Blue representative to go to the Hapilopper City Airport in Conyers to get aboard the Team Blue Shuttle. The sun had yet to rise over Hapilopper City and over the Poplar Prairie subdivision that Drake called home. Most of the lights were still out in the small neighborhood in the north side of Hapilopper City, and if you looked out the front door of Drake’s house, you could faintly see the lights from the skyscrapers in downtown Hapilopper City. People in the neighborhood, for the most part, though, were still asleep before the start of their day.

Poplar Prairie was a quiet, unassuming neighborhood just outside the city limits. The homes weren’t obnoxiously large. There was a good bit of space between the houses, and decently-sized yards around each of the homes. The people that lived in the neighborhood lived normal lives, working normal jobs in the city, 40 hours a week from Monday through Friday. Maybe that’s the allure Drake saw in the neighborhood. It was a place he could blend in with the rest of the neighborhood. Nobody bothered him here. He didn’t feel like he had to be social with people if he didn’t want to be, and there had been a lot of days lately where being social with people was the absolute last thing in the world he wanted to do.

And these last several days were among them. He spent most of his days relaxing on the back porch of his house, drinking whiskey and smoking the cigars from his humidor. Recently, he had experienced quite the falling out with his old friend Gabriela, the one that had traveled with him to a handful of races during the last season. Then, she suddenly stopped. Maybe it had something to do with her seeing another person, something she started doing around the time the NSSCRA teams were in the Appalachian Nation last season. Drake confronted her about it during the offseason and the two had quite the blowup, before they realized that maybe they didn’t need to be in each other’s life anymore.

The good thing about living in this neighborhood was that Drake didn’t have to talk to anyone about it. He could just resign to his back yard and contemplate life. He didn’t have to explain himself to Chris Holmes or Claire Randall. He didn’t have to explain himself to any of his neighbors who might live a door or two down from him. He could go outside, turn off his computers, log off of twii.tur, quit racing on the eRacing online racing platform, and just relax. And being by himself and looking out at the stars helped him a great deal.

Hearing the noises from the backyard – the crickets chirping, the motorists hauling ass down neighboring roads, various animals making mating calls or whatever the hell they were doing, that helped Drake relax too. And he could look out in the stars and wonder if maybe, just maybe, there was something out there.

For most of his life, he had lived within his own little bubble in Hapilopper, going to school, then going racing in the HASCAR Challenge Cup. But once he and his fellow Hapiloppian athletes started discovering the rest of the world, they had learned it was quite interesting, and he had seen some incredible sights since he started seeing the world. He had seen sentient horses, sentient bears, self-aware automobiles, robots from other lands, incredible creatures from a whimsical world, individuals capable of magic, and much more. But he wondered what else was out there. And that helped him take his mind off what had happened.

It was starting to get brighter in the neighborhood. Lights were coming on. Drake looked over to see his next-door neighbor, a sales representative for a chemical manufacturer, walk out to his back yard to have a cigarette. The sun was coming up, and Drake realized he needed to finish packing for his extended trip to Newmanistan. Even the thought of traveling to Newmanistan made Drake the happiest he had been in weeks. A song was starting to play in Drake’s head.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
Gonna be a bright, sunshiny day

By the time this day was over, Drake would be in the Team Blue Center, telling jokes and stories with his teammates, Frank Bronson and Taylor Henderson. They would be preparing to compete in the pre-season exhibition race at the Proving Grounds against the very best stock car drivers in the multiverse.

Think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been praying for
Gonna be a bright, sunshiny day

A day from now, Drake would be behind the wheel of “Merciless,” his designated Preston Super Skychief, for the weekend, and traveling at speeds over 210 miles per hour in a large, snarling draft with the best of the best. He’d be trying to hook up with Taylor and Frank for a practice run, to see just how well the Super Skychiefs, especially with a couple of aerodynamic upgrades, would draft compared to the rest of the field and their new vehicles.

For the first time in weeks, a huge smile came over Drake’s face. The biggest racing series in the multiverse was about to get started again, and he’d be a part of it. Just the thought of competition gave him life, the will to keep going every day. He put out his cigar and went up to finish packing. Two week’s worth of clothes, a laptop computer, headphones, and various toiletries went into several bags for his longest trip of the year.

Several hours later, the bags were waiting in the living room, where Drake was watching the Hapilopper Television Network’s National News at Noon. Essentially speaking, he was just killing time, waiting for that Team Blue Representative to come pick him up. The doorbell rang, so Drake rushed over to answer. To his utter delight, it was Frank Bronson and Taylor Henderson.

An even bigger smile came about Drake’s face as he embraced his two teammates and friends for the first time in some time.

“You ready to go?” Frank asked Drake.

“Oh, hell yeah,” Drake replied. “Let’s get going.”

The season was about to begin and Team Blue was more than ready for it. Frank was more than ready for what he expected would be his final season competing internationally, at the request of his wife. Taylor was more than ready for what she figured would be a breakout season, the year the world figured out just how good of a driver she really was. And you damn bet that Drake was more than ready for what he hoped would be the best year of his life.
Last edited by Hapilopper on Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

Hispinas
Envoy

Founded: Sep 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Hispinas » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:40 am

Organization Name: Itzal Lasterketa / Itzal Lasterketak Taldea (Shadow Racing)
Number of seasons: 0 (Debut season)
Number of starts: 0
Podiums (Top 3s): 0
First race: None
Latest race: None
Cars: Dahon Sivick
Tyre Supplier: Tropicorp Racing Supply
President of Team Operations: Aingeru Aretxabaleta (Garibai)

Short History
Itzal Lasterketa is the motorsports division of Hispino automotive company, Itzal. which is based in the Basko city of Vallezul. Itzal primarliy manufactures luxury cars which are used by Basko VIPs, as well as consumer cars and sedans. However, they do not produce sports cars, and do not build performance-tuned engines, thus currently does not have any capability of building racing cars such as those used in NSSCRA or other racing series.

When the majority shares of the company was sold to Grupo Varadi, the latter has made their intentions to make Itzal a powerhouse in motorsports, planning to build a sportscar within the next two years. The group also recently announced that they bought a minority share of struggling Ajian car manufacturer Dahon, who announced their pullout from all of motorsports due to budget reallocations. With the minority ownership,
Jose Manuel Varadi has allowed Dahon dealership in Hispinas, particularly in Cebuenas, and has asked the people then managing their motorsports division to provide technical support to Itzal Lasterketa, effectively taking over their motorsports programme.

While they are building their own car ready for NSSCRA next season, they will be utilizing Dahon Sivicks intended to be used by Dahon Autosport this season and some cars used by the #83 Dahon-Nasional Tim Motorsport joint venture for Shigeru Tsuchie, entering as the #29 Team this season. Sivick units intended for use in the second car for Dahon's FISCAR teams will be used in the second tier series by Hispino driver Astigar Armendaritze, with the #70 Team, as well as Filindostani driver Kiki Lambosa which will use #75 as compensation for the cancellation of the Dahon Autosport project in the domestic racing series.

#29 Team History
Driver with most starts: None
Short History
The #29 team will make their debut in the Exhibition Race at Tundra Falls, with driver Shigeru Tsuchie behind the wheel and sponsorship from Drymark and Telebuenas MotoMo'To! for various races.

Itzal Lasterketa was planned to enter NSSCRA on Season 11, preparing their own car to enter the series and preparing Astigar Armendaritze, son of the president of Itzal, Arman, to drive the car. However, when the opportunity arose to use Dahon cars, they accelerated the program to enter the Dahon Sivick and fund the entries as well for several races. They also signed Shigeru Tsuchie for a season due to his knowledge of Dahon machinery when he piloted it in several attempts after replacing Noriyasu Nagai who was fired from the Dahon-NTM project for harassment to a Filindo driver in the Jungle Afterparty after the TJUN 600.

As a personal sponsor to Tsuchie, Drymark will co-sponsor the team with Itzal for fifteen points paying races as well as the exhibition race. The remainder of the races will be sponsored by Hispino telecommunications brand Telebuenas and their MotoMo'To! branding.

Cars
Sponsor schedule:
Itzal/Drymark = Exhibition, Race 2, 4, 5, 9 to 13, 15, 17, 18, 20 to 24
Telebuenas Moto'MoTo! = Race 1, 3, 6 to 8, 14, 16, 19, 25, 26

Second Tier Teams
#70 Team History
First race: New team
Short History
Itzal Lasterketa planned a second team for Astigar Armendaritze in the main series when the Dahon deal was struck for Tsuchie to drive their #29 entry. However lack of funding and experience for the driver and the pit crew motivated the team to decide that it would be best for their second team to move to the second-tier series where they could consistently qualify for races and be competitive. The team will be self funded for the first ten races, and future races will depend whether a sponsor can be found by the tenth race of the season.

Cars
Sponsor schedule:
Itzal (self-sponsored): First 10 races
Future sponsor TBD

#75 Team History
Short History
The #75 team was entered as a second team in the second-tier series, fully backed by Dahon as compensation to the cancellation of the Dahon Autosport project in Filindostan's FISCAR series. With their driver Kiki Lambosa already done development in the Dahon Sivick, driving the car in several exhibitions in Yoggy Oval, as well as attempting to enter the final 2 races of the FISCAR season, they signed a contract giving him the main ride for the team. However with Dahon's pullout from FISCAR and the contract needed to be honored or else risk lawsuits, Lambosa will make his NSSCRA debut with the second tier series, with Puroll committing to sponsor his ride for the full season.

Cars
Sponsor schedule:
Puroll = All races
Last edited by Hispinas on Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
fka Hispania y Filipinas (IC-ly estranged/retconned) | Sportswire | Under-18 WC 12 Champions
Rushmore | Capital: Mandrid | Trigram: HSP | Demonym: Hispino / Hispina / Hispinian
Harrokeria Outfitters request form

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

iROS - NSSCRA Rd1 Preview & Shark Announcement

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:18 am

Tundra Falls Superspeedway, Proving Grounds, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan :: Although the start of the NSSCRA's 10th season is still a matter of week(s) away, there is one new Racing Series that is running on all cylinders in an attempt to be prepared for the start of the season as Race Eelandii! and iBen Toralmintii have announced that iBen's Race of Stars circuit will debut during the Tundra Falls Speedweeks at the Proving Grounds.

iROS ROUND 1 SCHEDULE
NSSCRA Speedweeks

Race -5 - iROS Private Test Session
Race -3 - Prospect Showcase
Race -1 - iROS Driver Shakedown Session
Race Day - iROS Round 1 at Tundra Falls
The first ever iROS series has already reportedly signed 12 cross-discipline champion caliber drivers who will compete head to head in equally prepared racing machines provided by Race Eelandii! and the Dart Group. The first ever Race of Stars event will be scheduled to take place between the Exhibition at Tundra Falls and the Tundra Falls 500 which will also correspond with the World Grand Prix Championship's mid-season break, allowing drivers from the WGPC to compete in the iRoS season opener without conflict to the World Grand Prix Championship schedule. For NSSCRA Drivers already in Tundra Falls they will be afforded a 30 minute shake-down session with the cars on the morning of the race.

One exciting announcement from the iROS officials is that along with the reigning WGP2 Champion, a guaranteed spot in iBen's Race of Stars will be reserved for the champion of NSSCRA's newly formed Tier 2 series. As the NSSCRA Tier 2 series has not yet completed a season of competition to have a champion, the reserved spot on the grid for an NSSCRA Tier 2 driver will be offered during each iROS event to the NSSCRA Tier 2 driver that is leading the NSSCRA Tier 2 point standings at the time of the first practice session for an iROS race event. For the series opening race event at the Tundra Fulls Proving Ground, the NSSCRA Tier 2 spot in the iROS lineup will be offered to the winning driver from the Prospect Showcase at The Proving Grounds Presented by Rocket Automotive. This will provide an extra bonus for the Tier 2 drivers to compete for in the exhibition event.

While iRoS has only thus far confirmed the first two events of the schedule, it is believed that the full Race of Stars will consist of between 4 and 5 total races. iROS has opened discussions with certain NSSCRA Venues including the Tropicorp Beach Course about the possibility of adding a new NSSCRA Style Oval event to the Race of Stars schedule to be contested during the gap between the confirmed round at the Talbott Autodrome and the rumored event at Crossport Raceway in Audioslavia.

While current World Grand Prix Championship points leader iBen Toralmintii was the first driver confirmed for the series, it is expected that up to half of the competitors on the circuit will come from the NSSCRA ranks. It is expected that the Championship 4 drivers from NSSCRA Season 9 have all been offered invitations to compete as well as a selection of additional drivers including past champions and special event winners. As host nation for the first event of the series, Newmanistan is also expected to be given the opportunity to put a driver of their selection into the first event. iRoS has also acknowledge that they were holding a fan vote on twii.tur to extend an invitation to one domestic champion of a major recognized league. Among those believed to be included in the fan vote are Formula Hodori champion Tegiza Zaotani, Formula Hinode champion Maresuke Sawada and WGP3 Filindostan champion Barnabas Mate who now competes in Tier 2 of the NSSCRA. Domestic champions are welcome to begin their own write-in campaigns before the winner of the Fan Vote is announced by Race of Stars officials one week prior to the opening race of the series in Tundra Falls.

For a collection of information that has been either confirmed or rumored regarding iBen's Race of Stars, fans and prospective competitors can visit the Race of Stars website.

Image iBEN's RACE OF STARS
@raceofstars

Alright NSSCRA fans, your first confirmed driver for the iROS is @shark14! Check out his #IROS Driver Card below.

#NSSCRA : #WGPC : #iROS

Image River 'Shark' Suzgar II

Hometown: Lonngeylin, Vilita
NSSCRA Seasons: 5
Sponsors: Vilitan Tourism Bureau, Vilaye Energy Drink, Toys '4' All

Biography: River Suzgar II made their NSSCRA debut during Season 6 driving for Vilita & Turori Motorsports in the very same #14 ride that had been previously used during NSSCRA Season 4 & 5 by Lake Suzgar - the only prior Vilitan driver to have won an NSSCRA event. It was a slow start for Suzgar and the VTM team during NSSCRA 6 but the Vilitan picked up a crucial victory at the Jalton Superspeedway cutoff round to advance into the Playoffs and would ride that momentum to a first ever NSSCRA Championship.

Since that Championship season, the 'Shark' has combined to win eight races as well as making a return appearance to the NSSCRA Championship 4 in Tundra Falls during NSSCRA Season 8 and NSSCRA Season 9. Suzgar would finish as runner-up to Saint Kanye's Jeremiah Brooke in the championship race to close out NSSCRA Season 9 but will be looking to make amends for that defeat with a chance to test their skills against the best drivers of the multiverse in the Race of Stars.

River 'Shark' Suzgar II will be representing the NSSCRA during the first iROS
Image 14
NSSCRA 9: Runner-Up

Motorsports Accomplishments:

• NSSCRA Season 6 Champion
  • 8 NSSCRA Race Victories
  • 10 NSSCRA Pole Positions
  • Tropicorp 500 Winner (S7)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sat Nov 21, 2020 4:58 am

The Brooke residence, Bompton, St. Kanye
Late in the NSSCRA offseason

Jeremiah Brooke, champion of the ninth season of the Nationstates Stock Car Racing Association, is unwinding at home after a long and busy day. He was a guest on the morning show Wake and Bake, Bompton! alongside his teammates Sage Caldwell and Pyotr Lavrentiev (Thea Alvarez had to cancel at the last minute because of the flu). Brooke then spent the afternoon at his local Chadwick dealer, as he had promised his cousin a new Chadwick Illusion sports coupe for her sweet sixteen if she kept her grades up (which of course she did). In the evening, he went to a bar, wearing a disguise. However, it took him just 38 minutes before getting his cover blown.

Now, as he sat in front of his Pencurve computer chatting with his girlfriend Stacie Houston, the heavy metal tunes of the Space Ogres playing in the background, Brooke received a DM from his agent. Apparently, he is being invited to something called iBen's Race of Stars. Started by and named for World Grand Prix champion driver iBen Toralmintii, iROS is supposedly a short series pitting the best of different forms of motorsport against each other, in identical cars, for cash and bragging rights.

Brooke read the invite quickly, switched over to Houston's tab to send a "brb", returned to the agent's tab, then reread the invite a few more times. He's happy that he is now considered one of the world's finest, since that means that all the hard work he put in since he started racing competitively have been paying off. He also thought that this series will be an opportunity to get his name known to fans of the other series like the WGPC and Formula Hodori, as well as make friends with more drivers.

Switching back over to Houston's tab, Brooke sent a screenshot of the invite, asking "Hey, this was sent to me, do you know about this?" He also started a chat to his friend and fellow champion (this time in WGP2) Abdoulaye Goita, with the same contents. Another switch, back to his agent this time. Brooke can feel the excitement as he typed out his reply: "Please tell the iROS people that I wish to participate."

ImageGLORIOUS FREE REPUBLIC MOTORSPORTS
@GFRMotorsports

@Jeremiah_B joins the battle!

#BrookeFTW : #NSSCRA : #iROS

Image Jeremiah Brooke

Hometown: Bompton, Saint Kanye
NSSCRA Seasons: 5
Sponsors: Hyde Medical Group, Vylet Internet Services (Vylet), Good Game Technologies, Inc. (GGtech)

Biography: Jeremiah Brooke is one of Glorious Free Republic Motorsports' three original drivers when the team made its NSSCRA debut during the sixth running of the series. In his rookie season, Brooke scored two wins, both coming during the Chase, on the way to a fourth place finish in the standings. A season later, he would tumble to twelfth - despite scoring the most points in the regular season, he would not visit victory lane once, and miss the final four races of the season due to injury.

Brooke would rebound the next season, finishing fifth in points with three wins. And a season later, he would become the first driver in the Chase era to win back to back races, earning five total, as well as his first championship. He enters iROS hoping not only to showcase his skill, but also make new fans and friends.

Jeremiah Brooke will be representing the NSSCRA during the first iROS
Image 18
NSSCRA 9: Champion

• NSSCRA 9 Champion
  • NSSCRA 7 Regular Season Champion
  • Vilaye Energy Drink 314 Winner (S6)
  • 2-Time Guilin/Guangxi Telecom 400 Winner (S6, S9)
  • 2-Time Proving Grounds 500 Winner (S8, S9)
  • First Back to Back Race Winner of Chase Era (Appalachia/Wreckeria, S9)
  • 10 NSSCRA Race Victories
  • 13 NSSCRA Pole Positions
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:59 pm

Post 2 – Like Wife, Like Husband.

The Valentians have a surprise up their sleeves. Not in the form of Clarissa getting a sudden upgrade to herself, for she already has an entire hyperspace dedicated to her mind. Not in the form of Anastasia getting therapy sessions as Germaine stated that she simply had an adverse effect to stim packs and it could be avoided with not giving her such a thing. Not in the form of Gwen using her time powers and her status as the Fate of the Omniverse to drastically alter the outcome of the race, for she was not the one to cheat even when she could get away with it. It would be from the leader of Valentine Z itself.

Valentijn “De Sierlijke en Vrij Valkyrie General ov Valentine Z” Samantha Maxwell Delta Weston Stijn Angelus Tracey Mitchell Tristian Marnix Basilisk Lewis Hyatt X. Constantine Sein Lin Zaw Naing (the name is clickable for the somewhat updated information of Valentijn). Also known as Valentijn, or Samantha, or any other name that he she might feel like using. Valentijn, after a malfunction in his suit caused by an electric surge, enabled him to involuntarily absorb friends and foes alike into himself and his suit, accumulating a lot of minds into himself along the way. Eventually, with the help of Gwen Tracer Allison, he was able to dance his way out of it, resulting in him going back to his original self with the persons he has absorbed coming out unharmed, while Valentijn had a side effect of being turned into a woman due to Fate’s powers being intertwined in a single move.

The convolution aside, Valentijn is a woman for the time being, is the leader of Valentine Z, and she is also really, really into NSSCRA, so much so that she wanted to join the second tier race in her free time while she leads the country with the rest of The Sixty. Given her size and the radioactive nature, Valentijn was given a smaller robotic body of herself that conforms to the safety standards and restrictions of NSSCRA – being 200 cm tall, as well as not emitting any radiation, and having a consistent 0-4 ms latency when Valentijn is linked to the robotic body. Clarissa and Valentijn can be often seen together, an unconditional and platonic love and the shared joy for the thrill of driving.

Valentijn, so to speak, will be driving Valentine Z’s #10, sponsored fully and cleanly by the country’s love and support for the motorsports.

As a further note, the highlights and accomplishments, including one-timer drivers, of the Valentians were as follows:

Exuberant Superintendent T-2000/2904-3 Surveillant Clarissa Alanis Star Breya « La Amoureux Chéri » Millie Taissa Butterfly Mélody Coraline Jolijn Trini Clementine Hollie Samantha Zeta Harumi
  • NSSCRA 8
    • Yoggy 500 @ Yoggy Oval, Yogyakulta, Filindostan (Short Track) – 4th.
    • Lantis Sirenia 300, Sirenia Speedway, Sirenia, Lisander – 2nd.
    • Golden Bear 400, Stafford City Speedway, Hampton Island – 1st.
    • Finished 15th with 2281 points (Top 16).
  • NSSCRA 9
    • Raleigh Raceway, Absomax 400, Park City, Rainier Province, Esmerel (Speedway) – 4th.
    • Groleau Vitres d'auto 500, Szczuczyn, Łużyce, Terre Septentrionale (Short Track) – 6th. Dubbed the best moments for the Valentians.
    • William Elliot and Co Grand Prix of Marietta, Road Marietta, Xanneria (Road Course) – 2nd.
    • Toys '4' All 500, Lonngeylin Ring, Lonngeylin, Vilita (Short Track) – 2nd.
    • TJUN 600, Jungle Circuit, Peninsula, JagBase TJUN-ia, TJUN-ia (Road Course) – 1st.
    • Penn 500 presented by Scofield Jewlers, Short Pond, Penn, Appalachian Nation (Speedway) – 2nd.
    • Li River Speedway, Guilin, Guangxi Territory, The Sherpa Empire (Road Course) – 3rd.
    • Finished 15th with 2301 points (Top 16)

Chief Aviator Gwen Tracer Hepburn “Fate of Existence and the Omniverse” Ellen Trixie Caitlin Foxworthy Avril Verlene Eveline Celinda Sammy Doris T-Rev Oxton Arielle Lindall Leslie Vitesse Allison
  • NSSCRA 8
    • Northwestern Bank of Carolina 400 @ Wilkes County Speedway, North Wilkesboro, The Western Carolina Union – 2nd.
    • Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400 @ Kardashia Autoring, Kardashia, Saint Kanye – 3rd.
    • Finished 20th with 825 points.
  • NSSCRA 9
    • Tundra Falls 500 @ Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan – 1st.
    • Groleau Vitres d'auto 500, Szczuczyn, Łużyce, Terre Septentrionale (Short Track) – 2nd. Dubbed the best moments for the Valentians.
    • TMW Ramba Test Track. Ramba, Rinbung County, Tibet Province, The Sherpa Empire (Short Track) – 2nd.
    • Marele Tropical Speedway, Bolgano (Speedway) – 3rd.
    • West Hampton Motor Speedway, Hapilopper (Speedway) – 2nd.
    • Knox Motor Company Anderscroggin 420, Delano, Xanneria (Short Track) – 4th.
    • Shellshock Batteries 400, Marquette Raceway, Hampton Island (Speedway) – 3rd.
    • Gryphon Supermarket 250, Imperial Speedway, South Stead, Vangaziland (Short Track) – 4th.
    • Finished 5th with 4167 points (Top 8)

Anastasia “De Sierlijke en Vrij High Valkyrie ov Valentine Z” Freya Valentina Ada. Jolin Annelijn Caitlin Trijntje Crystal Clarice Constance Judy Voi. D. Nexitros Annile Teresa Thida Myat Yadana Aye
  • NSSCRA 8
    • Did not participate.
  • NSSCRA 9
    • Goldenport Park Circuit, Beijing, The Northern Chinese Republic (Road Course) – 3rd.
    • Groleau Vitres d'auto 500, Szczuczyn, Łużyce, Terre Septentrionale (Short Track) – 1st. Dubbed the best moments for the Valentians.
    • William Elliot and Co Grand Prix of Marietta, Road Marietta, Xanneria (Road Course) – 4th.
    • Libertação 250, Oquevocêquiser, Jebslund (Superspeedway) – 2nd.
    • Kermania Fortress Run, Kermania Citadel, Jebslund (Road Course) – 2nd.
    • Finished 14th with 2310 points (Top 16)

Vice Foresittend Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Moira “Неуловимая, Женщина-шпион” Marlene Wendy Lucille Lapis Jill Khorosheva Vin. Zolina łnt. Natasha Vasilisa Helen Ceeta Tescelyn Maximovna
  • NSSCRA 8
    • Warlock 400 @ Warlock Raceway, Newark Aristocracy (Speedway) – 1st.
    • Yoggy 500 @ Yoggy Oval, Yogyakulta, Filindostan (Short Track) – 5th.
    • Tropicorp 500, Tropicoast Beach Course, Tropicoast, Tropicorp – 4th.
    • Gryphon Supermarket 250, Imperial Speedway, South Stead, Vangaziland – 3rd.
    • Finished 11th with 3213 points (Top 12).
  • NSSCRA 9
    • Did not participate as much. Attempted qualification with #51, further information missing.

For the one-time drivers:

Foresittend Marcus Alan Ariel Maximillian “Unendlichkeit Jäger” Swifty Felix Maverick Prometheus Revlin Lynx Artyom Lichtenstein Baptiste C. Talon Haydn Lincoln Taal Reynolds Fang Wu Ying
  • NSSCRA 8
    • Open charter driver for Valkyrie Run 500, Valkyrie Speedway, Valentine Z. Placed 17th.
    • Attempted qualifications at Proving Grounds 500, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan.
  • NSSCRA 9
    • Did not participate.

Head Secretary Jamie Izabella Maxie Clara “The Elegant and Magnificent Mathematician” Pernella Ellie Natie Lexie Marie Valerie Ruby Æstriðr Fni. Clementine Millicent Lizbeth Alex Cass Eirian
  • NSSCRA 8
    • Did not participate.
  • NSSCRA 9
    • Open charter driver for Valkyrie Run 500, Valkyrie Speedway, Valentine Z. Placed 31st.
    • Attempted qualifications at Proving Grounds 500, Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan.

Holly Starlight has yet to prove herself on the race course.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Layla Diamantriov
"Ugh, what's so good about the WGPC?" Layla said with a tint of disgust in her voice, "Everyone's just fanboying for Chars. He isn't even doing that well. He's missed two races in a row." Layla was in her medium-sized apartment with her "best buddy" Claude.

"Don't ask me, ask God," Claude answered. Claude Dzibaiyev. He was a rising stock car racer in Twicetagria. Probably because he was one of the few people to have considered stock cars as a lifestyle, let alone a career. Everything just had to be single seater. What was so fun about a sport with little overtaking? No one knew for sure. What was for sure was that he and Layla would potentially be the first Twicetagrien NSSCRA drivers in history. It wasn't exactly a moment of history for Twicetagriens now, but it certainly would be in a decade's time, when people would reminisce about their first race. For now, they'd have to thank Hydra for giving them a chance at a shot for glory.

"What's so good about Chars' vlogs anyway? They're a cringe fest," Layla said, while Claude nodded in agreement. Oh, Layla. The girl was known for being frank about everything. She didn't really give a shit for the thing known as media presence. She was free to do whatever she wanted. A few months earlier she'd got herself into hot water with Adelphia fans for saying that their chassis was shit. She survived without being cancelled, but that'd seriously ruin her reputation. But as she said, "If I can survive racing fanatics, I can survive anything." How wrong was she?

"And posted," Layla had just posted another twitur post. It was about how she couldn't stand racing fans of this day. "#stockcars" was added at the end of the post. Perfect fodder to spite Chars fans. After that, Layla lounged on her smallish sofa. She was enjoying life as it was.

Layla was happy that she got a spot in NSSCRA. Hell yeah, time to kick ass, she'd occasionally say to herself. Sadly Claude wasn't in the series(It's his fault for not joining the second series. Layla reminded), so Layla was a bit disappointed. But hey, friendship possibly couldn't ruin her moment to shine, could it?

Hydra is the best, she'd thought. She was going to return their favours. In a good way. NSSCRA, here we go!

Layla Diamantriov
Full Name: Layla Karina Diamantriov
Seasons: 0
WIns: N/A
Podiums: N/A
Top 5s: N/A
Top 10s: N/A

Claude Dzibaiyev
Full Name: Claude Jan Dzibaijev
Seasons: 0
WIns: N/A
Podiums: N/A
Top 5s: N/A
Top 10s: N/A

Last edited by Twicetagram and JYPe on Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnathan

Squidroidia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 04, 2020

Postby Squidroidia » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 am

Inklingcraft Singularity Racing

Track Guide
Round 0 - Exhibition at The Proving Grounds Presented by Rocket Automotive

Track: Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
Length: 3.5 miles (Superspeedway)
Record Laptime: 56.342
Last Winner: Yraaga Gilli'i
Other Races: Tundra Falls 500 (Round 1), Proving Grounds 500 (Final Round)

Known to some as the Multiversal Center for Racing, the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds in Newmanistan is the biggest track on the NSSCRA calendar (Not counting road courses) and as such hosts the 2 biggest events on the schedule - The season-opening Tundra Falls 500 (Otherwise known as "Stock Car Racing's Biggest Day") and the season-ending Proving Grounds 500, where the NSSCRA champion will be crowned after 25 races. Other than its 2 NSSCRA events, the Proving Grounds infield has also hosted football matches, most notably the Final of World Cup 86, where Banija outlasted Nephara to bring the trophy back to the Glorious Southwest of AO after a rough ride in Republica, where the former Olden team was based.

The 3.5 mile track is a 4 turn tri-oval, common among smaller tracks in the 1.5 mile range but uncommon as superspeedways use different designs. The nature of the track makes it an ideal spot for pack racing especially towards the end of the race, but as this is an exhibition race and not a points-paying one, expect a little less of that as teams fine-tune their setups for the big one next week. Also of note is the opening round of the iBen's Race of Stars taking place in the middle of these 2 races, the series started by WGPC driver iBen Toralmintii has confirmed to have 2 NSSCRA drivers in it - Last season's champion Jeremiah Brooke and runner-up River 'Shark' Suzgar II.

Cars on the track can go an excess of 220 miles per hour, especially on the back straightaway so if wrecks were to occur, they could be spectacular and frightening to drivers and fans. A groove is unknown, but it is generally accepted to run in the middle of the banked turns and stay close-ish to the yellow line while on the backstretch.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

WE'RE BACK, BABY! (NSSCRA X Preview)

Postby TJUN-ia » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:58 am

ImageImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

Hello again! Did you miss us? This time last year, TJUN-ia was in a period of experimentation and through the newly-formed TJUN-ia Motor Racing Organisation (TJUN-ia-MRO or just "the MRO"), they decided to form a stock-car racing team to take part in NSSCRA 9. It was a simple task that was presented to the newly-formed Jaguar Racing when they arrived in Newmanistan for the Exhibition and the first race: do as much as you can, we won't judge. With an open-wheel driver with the charter and a junior stock-car whizz looking to just qualify for as many races as he could, many expected us not to do much over our first season.

But once we got the ball rolling, JR surprised a lot of people in a lot of races. The open-wheel guy turned out to be quite good at racing these machines and somehow got a race win and a 3rd place finish under his belt before the season's end. He had over 1000 points and was the highest placed driver not in the playoffs after the championship decider at the Proving Grounds. The young whizz started slowly at first but then qualified for races at a consistent rate and earning himself a charter from NSSCRA itself. He didn't slow down after that and despite the off-track drama that threatened to overshadow his entire career, he managed to get 32nd overall and over 500 points in the bag come season's end.

We at JR saw a lot of what this sport had to offer the first time around. We tasted both the elation of victory and the devastation of retirement. We build a race-winning car but got our original manager fired by the MRO for making the wrong move at the wrong time. We made friends and we certainly made enemies, one of the dragging the whizz without his consent and producing such outroar that his name would be immortalised into the TJUN-ian English Dictionary as another way of saying "snitch".

But we won't be gils and tell our secrets to success right here. Now, this is Harpa's team, a team looking to cause shockwaves with both tyres and cars from our good friends in Vilita and Turori. The cars are Dart, the tyres Tropicorp, but the same team spirit of fairness and acceptance for all that this team paraded during the last season is still all to see despite the hint of capitalism in the air. With 2 drivers looking to take names once again and a new face looking to become a pioneer in the new Tier 2 (whatever it shall be called), Ísfrúin's Jaguar Racing are ready to rumble. Are you?

#07 MICHAEL STEFAN

Place of Birth: Studtgraff, NAU Zone
twii.tur @: @Stefan07 (changed from @00Stefan)
Driving Style: Consistent Aggression (A Mark From His Open-Wheel Days)
NSSCRA 9 Record: 17th (1088 Points/1 Glorious Win)
Favourite TJUN Rep: Ludwig von Koopa (Germany/GER)
Favourite TJUN-Tunes Song: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody

The most famous son of Studtgraff and the German community as a whole, Michael Stefan would probably have gone to the WGPC if he hadn't made the switch to stock-car just before the formation of JR. He had a real talent in the open-wheel junior categories he took part in and might have joined Lane Carter in the hunt for a seat, but he decided the best move for him would be in stock cars and NSSRCA specifically. He felt back then that the vision of Jaguar Racing, then under the MRO and Daniel Marx, was something that he could build and turn into a powerhouse - he knew transitioning to stock cars would be a challenge, but he was willing to take it on. Michael Stefan basically did a Drake Stevenson but without any WGP experience and you could say he reaped the rewards, too.

That first season was one he would never forget, exceeding all expectations in every way. He started slow, as the team did as a whole, but once he got the ball rolling in that #00 car, he was certainly up there with the best of them. That win in Bolgano will be remembered by many for a long time, especially by Stefan. It was good all around and he never felt so happy before in his life. He could still remember the tears of joy he unleashed on the podium during the playing of "The Rivers and Seas". He may have not made the playoffs after that, but to even be in the conversation at all was considered by many to be a success. A pole came in one race and a podium on the last race, as Jeremiah Brooke celebrated his title. It was certainly a great season for the #00 and as he switches to #07 for this season, he hopes to continue the good vibes.

As for the situation with his teammate, he told me that we would have to wait and see. That interview with the Rainbow Jags certainly caused quite a stir a few months ago and many are now focusing on the two teammates to see if there are any signs of something here. Is there something between the two? Who knows, but we may find out over the course of this shorter season.

#64 ALFONSO MERCADO

Place of Birth: San Pedro del Vasquez, UAC Zone
twii.tur @: @AM64
Driving Style: With Youthfulness and Ability (i.e. He's Pretty Good!)
NSSCRA 9 Record: 32nd (553 Points)
Favourite TJUN Rep: Miles "Tails" Prower (Spain/ESP)
Favourite TJUN-Tunes Song: Years & Years - Palo Santo

Alfonso Mercado was born to ride these sort of cars. He had a fascination with stock-car racing as a child, always wanting to watch highlights of racing all around the world. As soon as NSSCRA came back for its 6th season, he wanted to be up there with the rest of them and competed in junior categories across TJUN-ia for the UAC. You don't really get much out of the UAC in terms of sport, but Alfonso hoped to lead the charge as a boy-turn-man from the 2nd city of the region (behind only Carlandas). He produced good enough performances to get the nod to join JR for the new season, a dream realised in an instant, and you can say no one had a more eventful season without a win than the man from San Pedro del Vasquez.

Staring without a charter was hard at the beginning, always not doing enough to make the race and having to watch Michael drive on his own on Sundays. He had his first big break in Ruwani, Banija and you might say it was uphill from there. Once he got to grips with qualifying, his performances improved from race to race and he was certainly a master of getting into the race before he got the charter before season's end. He may not have had the successes that Michael had, but his season was certainly good for someone with no charter at the beginning. He won't have one at the beginning of this season in Tundra Falls, but now he knows that he can ride with the best of them and he may start better than before.

Of course, the most memorable moment for Alfonso happened off the track. Gil Archer, who won't be racing this time around, hated JR for unknown reasons and it was young Mercado who duelled with him the most on track. He felt that it would be just something to do during the racing, to defend JR's and TJUN-ia's honour on the track, but it got real once Mercado's personal life was thrown into the mix. You may all know the story by now, as he explained a lot to the Rainbow Jags a month or so after the season ended: Jungle Fever, the realisation, Stefan's win in Bolgano, the hug, the moment on live TV he stared at his teammate, the talk with Harpa in Hampton Island and, most importantly, Gil's twii that started a rumour and Mercado's response that confirmed it. Alfonso Mercado was gay and, most shockingly of all, he had feelings for Michael Stefan.

It became headline news across the International Community, especially back in his home town. TJUN-ia was shocked but very supportive of him, cursing Gil Archer's name for dragging the young man out of the closet no matter how intentional it actually was. The outpour of support was so strong and the venom towards that Fleftic man so vile, that his name was etched into the TJUN-ian English Dictionary for all to see. Gil will forever be used as another word for "snitch", which he may take as a compliment, and TJUN-ia will never forget the actions of that man.

For this new season, Alfonso wants to prove a lot. He wants to prove that he can start strong without a charter and contend for the playoffs if he can. He wants to prove that the drama of last season is behind him and the partnership he has with Stefan is stronger than ever. He knew about the questions that are flying around social media all the time: Did Stefan accept Alfonso's feelings at all? Are they an item? Only he knows the full answer to that question, but it will be interesting to see how it develops nonetheless...

#03 MADDISON RILEY-JONES

Place of Birth: Wollongmatta Bay, UO Zone
twii.tur @: @MaddyRJ03
Driving Style: Fun On The Outside, Determination Within! (i.e. She's Fun To Talk To, But You Don't Want To Cross Her On The Track!)
NSSCRA 9 Record: None, She's New
Favourite TJUN Rep: Sticks the Badger (Australia/AUS)
Favourite TJUN-Tunes Song: Men At Work - Down Under

After NSSCRA 9 ended in Tundra Falls, with the confetti being swept from the floor and the many hangovers in Saint Kanye still strong, Ísfrúin produced an end-of-season statement with 2 simple facts for NSSRCA X: The 3rd car was coming and the rumours of a Tier 2 Series would be explored, just in case. As it would turn out, Tier 2 was coming and Harpa decided to make an executive decision about the matter: Michael and Alfonso would remain in Tier 1 no matter how many charters JR was allocated, leaving the 3rd car to be deferred to Tier 2 to be used as a development drove for one of TJUN-ia's rising stars. Thus, on a cold day at Peninsula's Jungle Circuit, JR invited a few faces to test drive the Darts and one name was clearly top dog: Maddison Riley-Jones

Hailing from Wollongmatta Bay in the UO Zone (which is just the Manufano Islands), Maddy (as she prefers to be called) is from those same junior categories that Alfonso Mercado hailed from and she was pretty good at them, too. She may have felt forgotten about after JR chose the man from San Pedro del Vasquez over her, because she then produced one of the most dominant performances in the history of junior motorsports, winning 9 of the 18 races that season and cruising to the title with no remorse. It would be shocking if she didn't turn up to that test strong and it was that drive that caught Harpa's eye. She always wanted to have more female representation in TJUN-ian sports, whose current crop of talent you can name on one hand (Harpa, Li Xiu Ying (Football Assistant Manager), Valentina Spetsova and the Li Bo Twins (both in the NSTT)). It might improve in the future, especially considering Spetsova's successes so far, but for now, female drivers were rare in this part of the world so to have one with that talent she had was certainly a plus for Ísfrúin.

But who is Maddy when she isn't tearing it up on the track? Well, she's more of a shy person at heart. She may be loud and boisterous when she's racing but once she's out of the car, she shuts down and rarely talks to people she doesn't know. She is kind in heart and an absolute blast as a person, but she can be quiet off track and a nuisance on it. She has many admirers on social media, with some seeing her as a weird mash-up between the determined Spetsova and the shy-guy Lane Carter of WGPC fame. How will she get on in the first-ever Tier 2 season? Who knows, but she's certainly up for the challenge...

"ÍSFRÚIN" HARPA GYLFISDÓTTIR

Place of Birth: Nýttheimili, NAU Zone
twii.tur @: @IsfruinJR
Managing Style: Straight And To The Point, Not Afraid To Make A Statement If Required
NSSCRA 9 Record: Took Over From Daniel Marx Mid-Season, Was Queen When The Race Was Won
Favourite TJUN Rep: Froslass (Faroe Islands/FRO)
Favourite TJUN-Tunes Song: Gorillaz - Charger (feat. Grace Jones)

Nýttheimili in the Island of Europa is quaint and small but has produced two siblings who have certainly represented the town and all of TJUN-ia with pride. The first was Harold Gylfisson, TJUN-ia's No.1 Goalkeeper and a name everyone knew. He was a wall in the net when he wanted to be and has been through a lot in his journey to the top. A the beginning of NSSCRA 9, no one but a few knew of his sister - Harpa Gylfisdóttir, who was a supervisor on the MRO's Board of Directors at the time and one of the few people who helped greenlit the creation of JR itself. During the first half, she just did her job and worked in Peninsula for the company she loved but after the race after TJUN-ia first home one, she got a phone call that would throw Ísfrúin into the spotlight.

Her predecessor, the man known as Daniel Marx, and made a critical error. His great friend, now former Team Blue Manger Chet Byrd, had referred to a female driver (probably Liangmei Li) as a dumpling whilst under the influence (thanks in no part to TJUN-ia's Free Alcohol policy). In an attempt to heal the wounds at the next weekend in Jebslund, he sent a hamper of leftover from Jungle Fever to Team Blue including the most shocking food item of all: dumplings. Happiloper's Taylor Henderson found them and unleashed a world of pain on twii.tur that would eventually catch the attention of the MRO and Marx would get the axe. The MRO wanted to but someone in the position who could represent a JR who would never stoop that low again, and what better person than a woman?

She took over with the bricks already laid for NSSCRA X, with sponsors and Dart cars and Tropicorp tyre already approved for use next season. Her main job was just to star the ship in the right direction and she certainly did that, managing the team to its first win, Pole and podium in her short tenure. As a result, the MRO activated its endgame: giving the Ice Queen full control of JR's day-to-day operations. She had a kingdom of her own and now, Nýttheimili has a famous daughter as well as a son.

For this season, the main goal is to improve where ever she can and get a JR car into the playoffs come what may. JR must survive for the sake of TJUN-ia and Ísfrúin knows she must lead her team to glory. Smart and beautiful but also cunning and powerful when required, she certainly is the Queen of JR now. She may even be reading this preview now, giving final checks before it is sent off to the internet, in which case...Hi Harpa! Hope you're enjoying this so far and maybe I'll join you for coffee after we land in Newmanistan! :)

DERRICK CARLISLE

Place of Birth: Riverside, JagBase TJUN-ia
twii.tur @: @JagRacing (team) or @DCarJR (personal)
Blogging Style: Tries To Get As Much Down As Possible, Really Good (In My Opinion)
NSSCRA 9 Record: Was Here From The Beginning, But In The Shadows Until Ísfrúin Arrived
Favourite TJUN Rep: Bisharp (United Arab Emirates/UAE)
Favourite TJUN-Tunes Song: Disciples - On My Mind

Now I know what you're thinking: what is there to know about me, the fabulous Derrick Carlisle? Well, as Hapra wants all important members of the team to introduce themselves in this preview and as I am the bringing you these blogs in the first place, I guess it's finally time for you all to meet the man behind the words on the screen.

Riverside is only known for two things in the eye of TJUN-ia: the AstroCourts, home of the TFT, and the Unity Center, Home of the BFT. Tennis and basketball - what a combination. I joined JR back at the beginning with limited experience in writing blogs and if think you can see that in my first few posts but as the season went on, I became more confident as a writer and more confident as a person. I certainly have shaped the history of this team, as anything I say was surely looked at by Gil Archer and it was my question that brought Alfonso's secret out of the closet.

I introduced myself fully when Harpa came in as Manager and she has certainly changed a lot of things for me. I personally think she sees the full importance of having a good public image and has encouraged me to fully express myself both on this blog and online, though JR's social channels and my own (which you can see a few lines up, by the way). I really like Harpa as a boss and I think she likes me as her writer, so who knows what could be around the corner for Mr Carlisle!

Current Standings:(T1) #07 - N/A (0pts)/#64 - N/A (0pts)/(T2) #03 - N/A (0pts)
Next T1 Race: Exhibition at The Proving Grounds Presented by Rocket Automotive, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
Next T2 Race: Prospect Showcase at The Proving Grounds Presented by Rocket Automotive, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:47 am

Filindo NSSCRA Organizations Index (Part 2)

Organization Name: Katana Racing
Cars: Badai Angin Kecepatan K8
Tyre Supplier: Tropicorp Racing Supply
President of Team Operations: Akifumi Maruyama

Short History
Katana Racing is an Ajian-owned, Filindostani-registered team based in Kabanalan, Filindostan. With Akifumi Maruyama owning both domestic operations of the ashes of the Kissan Developmental programme, the team was renamed Katana Racing after Kissan's withdrawal from motorsport, and was initially sponsored by Drymark when Shigeru Tsuchie joined their WGP3 Filindostan operation. They also operated a two-car FISCAR operation with Hatsue Hachirobei and Tadashi Mitsubishi behind the wheel of the #01 and the #10 Badai Angin Kecepatans respectively, with the latter finishing fourth.

Due to Dahon's withdrawal from FISCAR, Katana Racing expects to keep running Kecepatans in FISCAR alongsinde running the #0 car in the NSSCRA's second tier in races where Badai Angin Tim Motorsports do not enter Mercy Binayas.

Second Tier Teams
#0 Team History
Short History
The Katana Racing side of the #0 team was formed when Dahon pulled out of FISCAR along with their planned Dahon Autosport where Tadashi Mitsubishi was planned to be teammates with Kiki Lambosa. Unlike the latter who had an exclusive contract with Dahon and was entered as part of Itzal Lasterketa's second tier NSSCRA program, Mitsubishi was still contracted to Katana Racing, loaning their driver to Dahon Autosport after signing Masak Enoki to drive the #10 in FISCAR 2. This left Mitsubishi without a ride for this season, but a last minute deal with Badai Angin Tim saw the #0 being shared between Mercy Binayas who is competing full-time in FISCAR, and Mitsubishi, fully sponsored by Konbini 24/7, who will also sponsor his old ride, the #10. His original sponsor, Puroll, was taken along with Lambosa in the #75 Itzal Lasterketa team.

Cars
Sponsor schedule:
Konbini 24/7: Race 2, 3, 6 to 13, 16, 17, 19, 22 to 26

Organization Name: Deutschmagyar Racing by Rusty Motorsport
Cars: Badai Angin Kecepatan K8
Tyre Supplier: Solymok Tyres
President of Team Operations: Ilona Tot

Short History
The team is a joint venture of Filindostani team Rusty Motorsport and Deutschmagyar Racing (DMR), with the plan to give WGPC prospect Barnabas Mate a drive this season having not been selected to drive for any WGPC team in Season 18. As Mate is exclusively contracted to Solymok and cannot race with any other tyres, Solymok. having pulled out of the main NSSCRA series after ceasing production of the Megfogo STx tyre variant, will commit to supply the #71 team with the Megfogo ST variant which is also used in the domestic FISCAR series.

Second Tier Teams
#71 Team History
Short History
Originally a joint effort with the Badai Angin Tim with Mercy Binayas and Barnabas Mate sharing the driving duties, Dahon's pullout and Katana Racing's willingness to enter in NSSCRA's second tier series have enabled DMR by Rusty Motorsport to allow Barnabas Mate to run the entire schedule with the #71 Team, sponsored solely by Solymok and John T. Cole. Associate sponsorship comes from Telebuenas as well.

Cars
Sponsor schedule:
Solymok/John T. Cole: All races
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:29 pm

IRACT is a domestic racing league in the Sherpa Empire. They organize many different racing series, using everything from mopeds to monster trucks, but they are best-known for their stock car series. IRACT controls two NSSCRA charters, which are awarded to the top-ranked drivers in their spring season.

The league's headquarters are at the Li River Speedway just outside Guilin, but the organization is very decentralized. IRACT is actually a network of local racing clubs, and the individual clubs have a high level of autonomy. The safety standards and the level of professionalism are wildly inconsistent across the league. IRACT is a very young organization, founded only 3 years ago, but some of the individual clubs have much longer histories.

Although IRACT forbids its members from hosting or competing in illegal races, many clubs and drivers were involved in illegal street racing prior to the founding of IRACT. There are persistent rumors that some IRACT racing clubs still have ties to organized crime.

Driver Profile:
Kai Qiang 强凯

Hometown: Guilin, Guangxi Territory
Car: TMW Phoenix
Sponsors: TMW, Sky Dog Airlines, Guangxi Telecom, Prana, Srivatsa Solar, Auntie Shang's Fish Cakes, Highland Tire, Petrohan
Background:

Kai Qiang is originally from a poor farming family, and his financial situation only got worse when both his parents died young. His neighbors were active in the Guilin Racing Club and they would host races on the back roads in the surrounding countryside (an area which later became the grounds of the Li River Speedway). Some of the people from the Racing Club stepped in as friends and mentors after Qiang's parents died, and they have helped him get into racing. Lakpa Fang in particular provided extensive financial support for Qiang to compete in NSSCRA 6. Kai Qiang's nickname "the Flying Fish" and his NSSCRA car number #44 were both inherited from Fang when he borrowed Fang's car. In IRACT races, Qiang still uses his old number #98, and on twii.tur he still uses the handle @QK98.

This will be Qiang's 4th season in NSSCRA, and he is widely regarded as one of the best drivers in the sport. He has finished in the top 8 every season that he competed in, and won it all in NSSCRA 8.

Qiang sometimes shoots his mouth off a little too much, saying things that are overly blunt or sexually provocative, and occasionally getting in feuds with other drivers. Other times he's quiet and moody in a way that many people find unsettling. He has been through a few bouts of severe depression, to the point of considering suicide, and he can get a little unhinged when he's pissed off about something. In short, he's not very well-adjusted.

Politically, he's left-wing and he often feels conflicted about having a successful career in such a lucrative and capitalistic sport.

Driver Profile:
Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal

Hometown: Dali, Yunnan Territory
Car: AutoModi 378
Sponsors: AutoModi, Mayhem, Xianglian Sportswear, Coco Mart, Seven Peaks Tsampa, Highland Tire, Petrohan, Wolf Totem Carpets
Background:

Originally sponsored by his mother's carpet store, Wolf Totem Carpets, Rinzi was one of IRACT's amateurish back-markers. He was lucky if he could even finish a race without being retired by a mechanical failure. But then he landed a new sponsorship deal that changed everything. After Rinzi did surprisingly well in a race at Stone Forest, AutoModi thought they saw untapped potential, so they recruited him to drive for them. The new car from AutoModi and the improved budget for parts made all the difference in the world. Rinzi started winning and soon he landed himself one of IRACT's charters for NSSCRA 8. It took a little while to get acclimated to competing at this level, but when things go right, he can be really fast.

Rinzi's ethnic background is mixed, and he has a diverse pit crew. He is a practicing Muslim and a bit of a goofball, much more cheerful and well-adjusted than Qiang. He loves a good prank and he sometimes teases people, but all in good fun. Rinzi takes his religion seriously for the most part, praying daily and thanking God for his successes on the track -- but he will not let it get in the way of a good time. He occasionally drinks, for instance, but he will apologize to God for doing it.

Rinzi appeared in a series of ads for Mayhem deodorant, which were aired many places, sometimes badly-dubbed into the local language. As a result of the cheesy dialog in the ads, Rinzi "bringing the Mayhem" has become a bit of a meme.

༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:30 pm

KRD NSSCRA S10 Preview
excerpt from http://www.xtrasports.xan/nsscra.html

VANOSDALE - The NSSCRA season is underway and KRD has returned for more. The factory backed Knox team is returned despite rumblings of a possible scandal at the end of last season that turned up empty and void. KRD is once again going to field a team lead by Eddie Walters Jr and the longsuffering Roman Gwinnett. Gwinnett took a surprise victory last victory early on but reliability issues. The team thinks they can get a lot out of him but they are dealing with him not getting a charter for the first handful of races. So witht hat in mind the team is putting a huge efforty into Gwinnetts first few races. Next up is Eddie Walters, the popular driver from the Pearlham area is one of the most popular Sportsmen in Xanneria. His father a long time Driver for the Knox program has a big name team back home in XCAR. And lastly, Tucker Capps will run the developmental series for the KRD team. The popular Marietta area native will run full time in the second teir after a success full 5th place championship finish in XCAR last year. Rumor on the street has it that there will be two additional drivers from Xanneria running teir two, including the notorious Johnny Beta.

DRIVER INFO WILL GO HERE EVENTUALLY
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:47 am

The entry of Abanhfleft into the world of stock car racing, specifically NSSCRA, has been an eventful one to say the least. Names were made, friendships forged, rivalries established. Altogether the UrGa Stock Car Department have made a name for themselves, for good or for worse. Guillermo Archer and Wilma von Cärinthen certainly didn't mind bringing the unique flavor of the Abanhfleft Racing Truck Series (ARTS) here, never mind how the other drivers and teams were going to react. But this season, UrGa opens a new chapter in its NSSCRA history, and team principal Olga Gatutina has already set her sights on the lofty goal of crowning one of the drivers in her stable the new NSSCRA champion. It's already a tough job getting anyone to become champion of NSSCRA, what with all the teams in the competition striving for the same goal, but given who Gatutina has anointed to be UrGa's frontrunner for the championship, it is kind of interesting to see just how this adventure will unfold this time around...

Name: Dinggu Wang
Number: 79
Sponsor: Nanchang Beer

It's been no secret that Dinggu Wang has been a person of interest for UrGa ever since the Pridnestrovian motor company racing under a Fleftic flag began preparing for its entry into NSSCRA. Wang was one of Olga Gatutina's first choices as an UrGa driver, but the difficulty of establishing contact with the man coupled with a looming deadline for driver entries compelled Gatutina to follow the company line and sign three local drivers, said local drivers being Gil Archer, Wilma Cärinthen and Leo Baxter. During NSSCRA Season 9, Gatutina went out of her way to talk to Wang herself and convince him of the viability of the project, lure him in with the promise of being the team's new first driver, holding the guaranteed charter. Gatutina wooed Wang throughout the whole of season 9, and for the whole of season 9, Wang did not give Gatutina an answer, neither accepting nor rejecting her offer. But now, Dinggu Wang has finally announced that he is indeed going to be driving for UrGa this season, putting Gatutina one step closer in achieving her quest in making the Chinese Sherpalander driver one of the oldest champions, if not the oldest champion of NSSCRA.

"I was honestly surprised to find out that there is a team out there who is actually interested in me as a driver, and that they want to make me a champion. UrGa did well last season, and while I am not sure if their equipment can truly challenge the likes of Saint Kanye, Cassadaigua, and the cocoabos, their determination and passion and desire to make me a champion got me really interested. I know I haven't got a lot of years left on the track, but if this is the one season where I can put my name in the history books, then maybe it will all be worth it." - Translated from the original Chinese

Name: Ganglie Zhe
Number: 80
Sponsor: Pixylight Industries

Ganglie Zhe's road to NSSCRA is a strange one, to say the least. Before all this, the closest that Zhe had been to a racecar was when he was part of the pit crew for UrGa in the Coalition Grand Prix Racing Association, but a racist remark from one of the team's drivers eventually convinced him that staying in Pridnestrovia was not in his best interests. Zhe moved to Abanhfleft and worked a number of odd jobs before finding himself becoming the spotter of one Leonidas Baxter, the Fleftic basketball star who also occasionally dabbled in racing. Baxter brought Zhe along with him to NSSCRA when the former signed for the UrGA Stock Car Department, and Baxter took the Pridnestrovian-born Chinese under his wing, entering Zhe in a couple of races in different countries and racing series. Zhe's big break came when he stood in for Guillermo Archer for one NSSCRA race following the controversial driver sparking yet another spat between him and a competing team and its drivers. The original plan had been for Zhe to participate in the second tier series that NSSCRA was planning to launch this season, but the news of Dinggu Wang's signing led the higher-ups in UrGa to place Zhe in the main series in order to provide their new number one driver with some companionship and camaraderie in the form of a fellow countryman.

"I never expected to ever be here in the first place. I just wanted to find a place where I can find myself and be who I want to be. Then all the things happened last season, and now here I am, about to compete in a whole season of NSSCRA with what, only five races or so as experience. I'm scared, I gotta admit. Nervous, too. And I also know that I'm only here because Dinggu [Wang] is here, and management wants to give him a friend, maybe even help him learn a little English. And maybe I can learn Chinese from him. Who knows?"

Name: Hossem Nasri
Number: 01
Sponsor: Royal Oontaznik Airlines

To say that Hossem Nasri is a pay driver is oversimplifying things. The Nasri family are influential members of the Oontaznik royal court and hold stakes in some of the country's most important industries, namely oil and tourism. The branch of the Nasri family from which Hossem hails have made a name for themselves in the realm of motorsports, starting off with his father Nasser Nasri, who was most famous for winning the 1999 ARTS Championship, becoming the first Oontaznik to do so. Hossem's older brother Yasir had followed in their father's footsteps almost immediately, becoming a mainstay in the series for the majority of the 2020s and finally becoming a champion in his own right in 2029, when Gil Archer and Wilma Cärinthen were busy wreaking havoc in NSSCRA. Now, having said that, while Hossem did join ARTS a few years after Yasir, it was obvious to everyone watching that it was Yasir who had inherited all of their father's racing talent. Now there are rumors circulating that Hossem bought the third seat in UrGa after Yasir refused the offer, intending to defend his ARTS title for the 2030 season, and after it was decided that Rustam Yudin would participate in NSSCRA's proposed second tier.

"Yes, I bought my seat here in UrGa, that's true. But why wouldn't they accept my offer? I bring with me enough money for an entire country. Only fools would be stupid enough to let such an unprecedented offer go to waste. And now that I'm here, nobody in UrGa has to worry about a budget anymore. For everything that is broken, a replacement can be bought. Yes, I am also talking about broken noses and broken bones. Everything has its price, and I know my wallet is big enough to pay that price."

The Cars

Dinggu Wang #79 "A New Dawn"

Ganglie Zhe #80 "The Hot Box"

Hossem Nasri #01 "Price Upon Wreck-Quest"
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Kohnhead
Diplomat

Founded: May 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kohnhead » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:55 pm

Kohnhead CIty Speedway - 6 months ago

Tyler Butler was one of many trying out to make Barnley Brain Motorsport's team for the 10th season of NSSCRA and was attempting to drive his way into one of the spots (two of which were in the main series, and one in the second series). The rules to compete in the tryouts were simple, you had to be able to drive (have a licence), and have competed in at least one exhibition stock car race at any point. Butler had compteted in one with his friends a few years back that he had actually done quite well in so next thing he found himself filling out the paperwork and was told to report to Kohnhead City Speedway for the first day of tryouts.

There were five weekends that he could go to and the top drivers would be called back for the final day of tryouts that Delaney would actually be attending. Tyler Butler was at the second weekend, Dexter Warner didn't show up until the 5th, and Tim Lateman attended the 4th day. Tyler Butler was not even too pleased with his performance and again he was never too serious about actually doing NSSCRA. Said Butler later "I thought there was no chance I get called back, I just showed up for fun to hang out with my mates, none of us actually expected anything to happen. I thought I did poorly although maybe that was the car."

Tim Lateman who ended up making the second tier is actually related to Delaney as they are second cousins, both are adamant this didn't play a role in Latmeman making the second series but critics are not so sure. Lateman to his credit had a really good first tryout session and was definitely invited back to the final one. Lateman has experience racing and the hope is with a good second series he can move up for next year.

Dexter Warner as we know is brass, cocky, and a very good racer. It was widely expected that he would get the 91 car for this year and because of that he publically blew off the tryouts. While he still did well, everyone knew he could do better he still received an invite to the final day of tryouts because everyone knows about his talent.

The final day of tryouts arrived and these three were part of a total of 15 that had been invited back, instead of lots of tests, driving, and more there would just be 10 minutes of qualifying and then a 25 lap shootout. Delaney made sure to point out that the drivers would not just be evaluated on finishing position and that everything they did at the first tryout and during the race would be taken into consideration.

Unlike the much more light hearted first tryouts where there were a lot of people who had no shot this one had the best of the best and everyone could feel the nervousness and how tense it was in the air. While there were some handshakes and high fives everyone knew this was their shot at NSSCRA and no one wanted to blow it.

Butler actually got the pole after the qualifying session but on the first green flag, Dexter Warner who finished second sent him into the infield where his day ended, the normally reserved Butler was visibly pissed. Warner would go on to win with Lateman finishing in third place and so it was a bit of a surprise when Butler was picked for the 91, Warner was sent to the 90 and Lateman was sent to the 93. Hopefully all works out but teammates are supposed to work together and have chemistry, it's clear that doesn't exist between Butler and Warner. Butler is still upset about the restart and Warner is mad he didn't get the 91 despite winning the race.

It will be an interesting season for Kohnheadian drivers.
Kohnhead
Trigramme: KHD
Pop: 25 million
Football: 64th
Gridiron: 24th
Baseball: 15th
Basketball: 2nd
Volleyball: 2nd
Football:
Wonder Cup 2 - Champions
Di Bradini Cup 48 / U21WC 69 - 4th place

Tennis:
6 Ethanian Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Steinigestrasse Open - Winner (Doubles)
7 Britonish Open - Winner (Doubles)

Gridiron:
NSCF 22 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)
NSCF 24 - Semifinals (Kohnhead City University)

Basketball:
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament - 2nd place

Baseball:
International Baseball Series 12 - 4th place

Volleyball:
Volleyball World Expo 11 - 3rd place
Volleyball World Expo 12 - 4th place

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:55 pm

ImageBADAI ANGIN TIM MOTORSPORT
@BadaiAnginTim

We are proud to announce @SUNARYAfin as the FISCAR representative for the iROS!
She'll need the votes from all you fans to make it to the iROS. Can you help her seize this opportunity?

#FISCAR : #NSSCRA : #iROS

Image Fiona Sunarya

Hometown: Massakar, Filindostan :: Seasons in Motorsport: 1 :: twii.tur Handle: @SUNARYAfin :: Sponsors: Masayabee, Descension

Biography: Fiona Sunarya is a Filindostani stock car racing driver of both Filis and Indos descent, and is currently the driver of the #00 Masayabee Badai Angin Kecepatan for Badai Angin Tim Motorsport this season. She started racing domestically in the predecessor of the Filindostan Stock Car Racing (FISCAR) Championship under the tutelage of her close friend, Hana Bhe, who was a former champion of the competition. She is currently signed to the Badai Angin driver programme which currently includes a number of drivers including Hana Bhe, WGP3 Filindostan Season 1 champion Rod Gozum, and Barnabas Mate among others.

In the inaugural season of FISCAR where she drove for Badai Angin Tim Motorsport, she was embroiled in a battle with her teammate Mercy Binayas for the title, with the latter winning two of the first four races. However she was able to pick up her pace, winning the Dash 4 Cash at Bogo, and the road race Yogyakulta 350 at the Yogyakulta International Circuit. Despite a DNF in the penultimate round of the season at Kabanalan Motor Speedway, her fourth place finish at the Badai Angin Night race, coupled with Binayas' DNF gave her the championship. In addition to her stint in FISCAR, she also participated in several races such as the Hastings 500, Rumble in the Rice Fields, and participated in other domestic championships such as WGP3 Filindostan Season 2, driving for Badai Angin Tim Pengembangan.

She made her NSSCRA debut in Season 9 for BA Tim, driving the #83 Descension/Girls Will Code Badai Angin Kecepatan at Yoggy Oval, finishing 28th of 46 drivers, and qualified for five other races she attempted in that season. She will race full time in the NSSCRA for season 10, driving the renumbered #00 entry for this season, sponsored by Masayabee and Descension/Girls Will Code.

Fiona Sunarya will be representing the Filindostan Stock Car Racing Championship during the first iROS
Image 99
FISCAR 1: Champion

Motorsports_Accomplishments:

• FISCAR I Champion
  • FISCAR wins: 2

Image FIONA SUNARYA
@SUNARYAfin
- -@BadaiAnginTim

Aww that's so sweet fam! Hope fans and my sissies support me on this one!
Right, @HanBheZero, @Luna_Althea, and @THendo73?

#iROS : #NSSCRA : #GirlsWillCodeBATim

Image HANA BHE
@HanBheZero
- -@SUNARYAfin, @BadaiAnginTim, @Luna_Althea, @THendo73

Don't worry sissy, We got you on this!

#GoFinGo : #NSSCRA

For Barney, he was very surprised to see his name mentioned in the iROS announcement despite the fact that he lost the championship at the final round to Rod Gozum. He did not want to contest the result as well as to send a message to the organizers that they got the name wrong, as he realized that there is another way to take a spot in the competition - to win the Prospect Showcase at Tundra Falls. The race is an exhibition, non-points paying race for the Tier 2 teams, but given that there is an incentive if he wants to be part of the Race of Star, then he would have to give up the dream of driving a WGPC car this season for it.

He was to inform the NSSCRA that he will not participate in the exhibition as he would be called up to replace his boss Rusty Ibuna at the non-championship races at Twicetagria and Saint-Joseph and finally being at the wheel of the WGPC car, but the added incentive of winning the exhibition race in the Prospect Showcase have himself shelve those plans. At least finally he would have an opportunity to compete in the second tier full-time, as the ride-share agreement the team had with Mercy Binayas was transferred to their own #0 team and sharing instead with Katana's Tadashi Mitsubishi.

Tadashi was on standby to fill-in for Barney in the #71 ride as Mercy will run the #0 at the Prospect Showcase, but the cancellation of those plans have left him in the cold, and may watch from the paddock instead. But his manager Risa Taneki had informed teams that he will be available in case any team needs and emergency fill-in. He was really lucky to have any ride this season after what Dahon have done to his stock car racing career.

Meanwhile, Mercy was originally asked if she would want to do a full season of NSSCRA Tier 2, which equipment is similar as those with the domestic FISCAR, the difference is only the tyres for the NSSCRA one is with Tropicorp's Sifaka brand. However, the way she lost the FISCAR title to Fiona Sunarya, the person she most despises in the team, she would want another go at the title to show everyone that she is the best domestic stock car racer in Filindostan. In order for her however to prepare for the main series of the NSSCRA, she will drive the #0 car in the second tier series during races in Esportiva, including the Prospect Showcase to reduce costs.
Last edited by Filindostan on Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:27 am

ImageTHEA ALVAREZ
@Luna_Althea

Alvarez Army, do your stuff! Let's all vote @SUNARYAfin into the iROS!

#AlvarezArmy : #NSSCRA : #iROS : #GoFinGo

(That profile pic is Cocoabo #46.)

Image JEREMIAH BROOKE
@Jeremiah_B

Think it would be cool to race against @SUNARYAfin in iROS. NSSCRA represent!

#GoFinGo : #NSSCRA : #iROS

Image JOE SNYDER
@SmudgeMcFudge

Ditching the ROTY @ItsGilArcher69 for some old Sherpa dude? @Olga_Gatutina_UrGa, what were you thinking?

#NSSCRA

Image LIUYONG XU
@LYXfastaf

@SmudgeMcFudge Excuse you, but that old sherpa dude you're talking about is a winner both in IRACT and NSSCRA. Just as sex or race (heh) don't matter in this series neither does age. OK?

#NSSCRA

Image TRIXIE HANSEN
@Trixie0921

Wonder if @Stefan07 was inspired by @GTAVII for his new number? Won't be throwing out my double nil merch tho. I like @SUNARYAfin.

#NSSCRA

(OOC: @GTAVII = WGP2 champion Abdoulaye Goita of Recuecn, who used #07 in his special guest appearance for the Yeezies in last season's Pencurve,)

Image SKIP STILLER
@SkipStill3r

I'm gonna head over to Tundra Falls for the Exhibition and 500. Apparently there's much less pressure when you'll just be watching. Wbu @SharpMeg04? Gonna be there?

Sent from my Pencurve Apex IV

#NSSCRA : #TF500
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Hampton Island
Envoy

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hampton Island » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:13 am

Setting: Phone Conversation between track CEO and Charged Up CEO

Charged Up: Where are you, I have been looking for you at the track but this is an awfully big facility? Can we meet at the Charged Up trailer this evening.

CEO: I am not at the Proving Grounds, I am in Cassadaigua, in Starksville.

Charged Up: Why are you in Starksville, we don’t race there for a few weeks.

CEO: For the World Baseball Classic, this is the most important thing for me to be at right now. So, what is it that you want to discuss, we can do it over the phone?

Charged Up: This is the season opening race, and you are in another country watching baseball? What can you do for the baseball players at this point?

CEO: The season opening race isn’t for another week. This is just an exhibition, I’ll make a trip to Tundra Falls closer to the race day but my schedule might be tight. I think we will beat Hapilopper in this series, so we’ll have Newmanistan or some place called Ranoria next.

Charged Up: Well, anyway, I was just hoping to go over some speed data of Alex’s from the practice sessions he was taking. The other drivers took laps, but of course I am focused on Alex.

CEO: How is he doing, I hear this will be the most competitive season of NSSCRA yet.

Charged Up: Of course it will, and Alex as well as I think that we should try to do something differently. It would be great if we could more funding into this machine, so here at Charged Up we were willing to increase our payment to you to do so.

CEO: Well, I like to hear that.

Charged Up: Naturally, it would come with conditions, which my team has laid out for you and were hoping that you could go over with us in person, but I see that can’t be the case. I will send you an email with the information.

CEO: Sure, sounds good.

Charged Up: What’s the deal with second series and Shellshock getting exclusive sponsorship? Why didn’t we send a second car to that?

CEO: We don’t need more race cars. The ones we have need to be doing better. I consider Alex on the hot seat this year, don’t let him know that as of yet, but the performances must be better. If Jason Carrigan does good enough in the second tier season, then I think we must strongly consider moving him up into the 6 car next year.
Charged Up: Marquette owns his rights.

CEO: That they do, but I am sure that Jason would love to step into the prime time and make a lateral move over to the 6 car. Alex can’t keep resting on his laurels from making the Chase in a season that was not nearly as competitive as what we have now.

Charged Up: I am not disagreeing about Alex. We are not getting the air time on the telecasts that we are hoping for, but I know that the many fans appreciate having a sponsor in the series that actually provides a useful automotive product in an auto racing series. It has been a good venture for us.

CEO: I am also going to put more heat on Tropicorp and their Sifaka tires. I feel we are getting low end product from them. The bigger teams get their best tires. Of course, they will claim they are all the same, but I really have to wonder.

Charged Up: We went through this a little last year, it’s not the tires, it’s that our drivers are not doing better.

CEO: Regardless, I want top 20’s from Alex this year in more than half of his races, or he is done.

Charged Up: Should we inform of that, or do wait to do so?

CEO: Let’s see how he does in this exhibition. Then I will decide.

Charged Up: I’ll let you get back to the baseball.

CEO: Great, I look forward to seeing how Hapilopper chickens out this time of pitching to bears when we have three of them. If only a bear could drive a race car.

Charged Up: Don’t try it. Please.

CEO: It’s an interesting concept.

Charged Up: Oh boy.
Last edited by Hampton Island on Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campionato Esportiva 28 Champions
Two-time World Cup Qualifier (85, 86)
NSSCRA Also-rans

Banija
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:16 am

#99- Jelan Ozoemena

Sentoza Speedhawk, art designed by St. Kanye

Crew Chief: Boro Secka
Spotter: Isaka Jassey

Jelan Ozoemena was born just over 28 years ago, in Aissa, Hangaza. Hangaza has always had a small motor sports scene, consisting of the largest, and what many would reasonably say the only, motor sports scene in the country. The region is located in Eastern and Northern Banija, in what many would consider part of the northeastern quadrant of the country, sharing Banija's external borders with both Timuria to the North and Geisenfred to the East. Aissa itself is located right along the eastern border of Banija, right on the Kuanen river that separates the two countries.

The history of motor sports in Banija, or specifically, in Eastern Hangaza, is long. There has long been a circuit at the Ruwani Motor Speedway, consisting of races entirely at the same track. But Ozoemena did not always have a sporting career destined for the paved racetrack. Growing up, he proved to be an adept gridiron player. He has the size for it- he is 6'7, and weighed almost 300 pounds in his heyday. When he was in high school, he dominated competition in the gridiron hotbed of eastern Hangaza, and did not pay much attention to motorsports- even though his father was a very big motor sports fan, regularly tuning into domestic races across Atlantian Oceania, like HASCAR and domestic competition from the Vilitan Cove.

But fortune only favors the fortunate, right? Gridiron is a violent sport, and any play can be a career changer. His senior season of high school, he was trying to help his own high school win their first state championship in quite a number of years. But then, when engaged with an offensive tackle, an offensive guard came in and took him out at the knees. An extremely dangerous hit. But while the flag was thrown, it was Ozoemena who paid the price. It was ultimately an ACL tear on his left knee in his senior year of high school, and that drastically changed his outlook and outcomes going forward. Before, he had been pledged a scholarship offer to play at one of Banija's 'Big 2' schools, at Northern Moravica University. But with the gruesome knee injury, and this being the unholy sports that are intercollegiate athletics, a scholarship offer was withdrawn. Almost all the major BCSG schools withdrew scholarship offers, and he decided to enroll locally, at Hangaza Tech University right in his own city.

While he spent his freshman year rehabbing, he came back his sophomore year and was, once again, a football star. The star athlete hadn't lost a step- and playing in one of the weakest BCSG conferences, he was able to be dominant. He helped Hangaza Tech earn their first playoff berth in 11 years his sophomore year, and led them back to the playoffs his junior year. But his senior year, he wanted to compete for national championships. That type of thing would never be able to happen at Hangaza Tech. So he transferred to Kizza I College, located in the Banijan capitol, They were competitive, and he was trying to improve his own GFLB draft stock. But then, tragedy struck again. This time, on a different sort of play. He had been brought in on a special offensive package. He was lead blocking on a goal line play. And this time, it would be a defensive tackle that would go straight through his left knee.

It was a brutal ACL tear, the second time on the same leg. Ozoemena had tears flowing on the field. A second ACL tear, to the same knee, before he could even go professional? The doctors said that a full recovery could be made, but he was torn down by this. The bad luck, the anger, it caused him to quit gridiron entirely. And Ozoemena's life really spiraled for the next year. He started drinking- hard. But it would be a DUI at age 22 that would cause him to turn his own life around. Moving back into his father's home, his Dad told him that he needed a new purpose. He needed a sport. And his Dad, forever having a biased opinion, told his son to get into his own favorite sport- motor sports.

Now, of course, this family was middle class, but nothing special. And yet, his father had connections. His father was the Sergeant-In-Arms for the Hangaza Regional Legislature, and therefore had all sorts of political connections. The Ruwani Motor Speedway was having an exhibition for people who were interested in getting into the sport. And Ozoemena went, with his father. And the first time he got into a stock car, and drove it, he absolutely loved it. Now, of course, this was Banija- not many people had their own stock cars. The Ruwani Motor Speedway owned them, as Banija's racing circuit. So the senior Ozoemena worked hard to raise money. Took out loans, spoke to local Parliamentarians, did what he could to help pay for his son to train and be able to rent a car to get onto the track.

And from the beginning, he was a known star. Funds were the only thing keeping him from racing more often. He was driving the #45 car, renting that for 2 years. His first year, of course, he was raw- but people saw that he had the talent, he just needed more time on the track. But, as is true for so many athletes, he finally had a break that went his way. Of all the people who could finally put him on the track full time, it would be his former football coach at Hangaza Tech. The Tech coach had left to be the head coach at the Islamic University in Busoga, and of course, had gotten a big raise along the way. And he knew what Jelan was trying to do. He wrote him a check for $30,000 NSDs- a large sum, but enough so Jelan could pay for enough track time to actually improve his skills.

His second season, he came out and dominated the competition. Of course, he had the most practice time out of any of the Banijan racers, so it wasn't that much of a surprise, but still- just in his second season on the race track, and already dominating Banijan competition. THere had been drivers who had been there for years who couldn't do the things that Ozoemena was doing. Ozoemena, driving that #45 car, was able to complete a full season of 16 races at the Ruwani Motor Speedway, and won a stunning 8 races, blowing his competition out of the water. People were talking about him. Could he be Banija's first big thing in terms of motor sports? But it was clear- if he wanted to improve, he'd need to go against some of the multiverse's best competition. And of course, the funds for that would be wanting.

Realistically, the RTC would be the organization that could provide enough funding, both short and long-term, to put him abroad. But when Ruwani Motor Speedway organizers wrote to the RTC about their new talent, they were dismissed out of hand, with the RTC saying that motor sports could not be a profitable venture, and that they needed to focus on their core function. But how could they get Ozoemena out of Banija, against better competition? The generosity of a former RTC board member- Andrew Mavuto. Mavuto was one of Banija's richest men, indeed, he was responsible for the oil deposits that were found in Northern Hangaza. It would be Mavuto Holdings that would take him out of Banija, to elsewhere in the Glorious Southwest- Hapilopper.

HASCAR competition was easily the strongest in the Glorious Southwest, and Mavuto thought he saw a chance to make a killing. He bought Ozoemena his own car, and Ozoemena got to finally choose his old football number- #99. But of course, moving to Hapilopper domestic motor sports competition was quite a rough transition. The car that Mavuto Holdings had bought for him was not on the same levels as the stock cars in Hapilopper. And plus, in a country where there was actual passion for the sport, where drivers had been driving for a lifetime, well, Ozoemena could not compete- at least, not at the beginning. But he slowly improved. Instead of consistently finishing toward the bottom, by the end of his first season, he started finishing toward the middle. And it was season #2 where he finally made a breakthrough.

The Mavuto Holdings driver was going to take Hapilopper by storm. Opening his second season with a fourth place finish surprised many observers on their domestic scene, and it made news back home in Banija. He started to consistently finish in the top half of the table in HASCAR races, and then, tv ratings started to go up in Hangaza for HASCAR, with many wanting to supporting the local kid. And then, in the 10th race of that season, he finally took home a win- and what a moment it was. That's when the RTC took notice. As the season ended, the RTC approached him about them becoming his primary sponsor and taking his talents to the NSSCRA.

Ozoemena was not about to say no, was he? And now, here is where he finds himself. Driving a Sentoza Speedhawk. #99. He is in his second season in the NSSCRA, having dropped down to the second tier voluntarily. While he said that there was 'no shame' in dropping down, he said that the level of stock car racing out here in Ruwani meant that it would be quite impossible to have success in tier 1 at this time, although he hoped to have enough success in this tier for his team to express enough confidence to put him back in Tier 1 for next season.
Former champion of quite a few things. Former President of even more things.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports | Map of Banija
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:48 am

NSSCRA Season to Begin,
by Chelsea Dufresne, Concord Heights Times

It is hard to believe that very soon we will be on the track for the tenth season of NSSCRA. In the old days of the series, when Kirsten Hopkins was out on the track, I don't think anyone expected that we would get this far.
There have been trials and tribulations of this racing series, but when it started anew for NSSCRA 6, there was a new jolt of energy that it would experience. Drivers from many nations came to participate, and they were very good. As more seasons went by, we have seen the progression of a series that has really become phenomenal. Now, the organizers are at a point where they had to create a secondary series. This shows how strong the quality of racing is. Unlike other sports that can have a qualifying round with everyone who enters, there are limited spots in a NSSCRA field, so to accommodate everyone and to give them as clear a playing field to start as can be possible, the secondary series seems like a good idea.

There is big change for Cassadagan fans to make a note of, and that is the placement of the Five Star Mobile 500, at Concord Heights Motor Speedway. It had been a rumored change, and it is a reality now that it will be the next to last race of the season, or the race that determines the championship four from the elite eight. The track will also host a race in the secondary series the day before. At this time, the Speedway is still in the bidding process to determine who will have naming rights for that race. The other race that we host will be very early in the season, something that we also have become accustomed too. The Cocoa-bo Speedway in Starksville will host what it is the third race of the series. This race does not have its naming rights decided either, though it is expected that Cocoa-bo will utilize this, though since they already have naming rights to the track, it is a good opportunity to make a little more money by offering the race naming rights to another cmpany, so we will see how that ends up. Expect an announcement to that very soon.

There are changes to the Cassadagan driver lineup as well, but this is not new information to our fans. Meghan Sharpe retired after last season, and will no longer be behind the wheel of the #4 car. She has posted on social media that she will be in Tundra Falls for the opening race weekend to catch up with many of her former peers, such as Skip Stiller. Speaking of relations between our drivers and drivers from Saint Kanye, it is true that Stacie Houston and Jeremiah Brooke are still dating. Brooke drove his #18 car to the championship, giving the two championships in season 7 and 9. Now, Houston will look to win her second title, and there is no reason to think she cannot be a contender to do so. Jenna Logan will return to the #11 car, but with new sponsorship as Pink Love Clothing as opted to pull out of the series as a car sponsor, but is still going to maintain a presence at Cassadagan race tracks. The new sponsor is Dagan Airways, as they continue to try and increase their international profile. They have done a good job with that, but still have greater aspirations. Five Star Mobile will still be on the #27, and figures to be very willing to spend money on the car, team, and promotions.

For the first time, a non-Cassadagan will drive for Team Cassadaigua as Bryan Harrison officially takes the wheel of the #4, sponsored still be Spacebook. Harrison had drove the #5 for Rocket Motorsports of Newmanistan previously, but did not have much success. Team Cassadaigua strongly feels that Harrison is a very talented race car driver, and that he simply needs to be in better equipment. Rocket Motorsports has not had sustained success in the series. The paint scheme of the #4 adds the famous sky blue of Newmanistan as a tribute to Harrison's roots.

Returning also, is Tyler Abbott, to take occasional runs in the #17 with the open charter. SubHouse is the sponsor, still.

Within the secondary series, Maddie Alexander will drive the #27 in a vehicle that looks identical to Houston's. She is a young driver who is expected to have success in the main series. There were some thoughts that she might replace Abbott as the open charter, but with the creation of the series, Maddie gets a full season to show her talents. She will be joined by 19-year old Chelsea Taylor in the #17, sponsored by SubHouse.

The exhibition will be taking place soon, and so will a "Race of Stars" series that will join together the best of NSSCRA and the WGPC. We don't talk much about the WGPC in Cassadaigua since open wheel racing is not as popular, and we saw what happened when Taylor Blake attempted it, but that is another fantastic series. It is going to be exciting to watch the best in the world compete.

Image Stacie Houston

Hometown: Northbury, Cassadaigua :: Seasons in Motorsport: 11 :: Sponsor- Five Star Mobile

Biography: Stacie is a 32-year old veteran of stock car racing, with a particular prowess on short tracks. That has not stopped her from having success on superspeedways and road courses, making her a great candidate for success wherever she shows up. Houston is a humble driver, and treats her competition with respect. Has a tradition of walking a lap, by herself, on any race track as soon as she shows up at the track to remind her of how special it is to be competing. Excellent spokesperson for sponsor, Five Star Mobile. Currently dating Saint Kanye's Jeremiah Brooke.

Stacie Houston will be representing the NSSCRA during the first iROS
Image 27
NSSCRA 9: 3rd

Motorsports_Accomplishments:

• NSSCRA 7 Champion
  • NSSCRA Championship 4 (Seasons 6-9)
  • 3-Time CASCRA Champion
  • Dominant Short Track Superstar
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Arrival in Tundra Falls

Postby TJUN-ia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:10 am

Tundra Falls Proving Grounds, Newmanistan

They came with trucks to Tundra Falls. Last Season it was 3, 1 for each team and another to create a home base, but now 5 arrived this time around, each in different colours: 1 was orange, another blue and the 3 others were decked in black. They arrived at this track for an Exhibition of pure racing talent and the first stage of 2 long roads that will both end here in many weeks' time. Once access was granted, they laid claim to their pit area and began building their base using the materials from 2 of the 3 black trucks. While the rest of the trucks were allocated to the drivers of this racing enterprise, these two trucks helped build a complex, with meeting rooms and offices and the most important item that made this building TJUN-ian: a free alcohol dispenser, a staple of all buildings in the homeland, with enough booze to turn Tundra Falls into Tundra Lake, as well as options that aren't alcoholic, payable via machine (as TJUN-ian law directs).

Once the base was completed, a flag pole was installed on its roof and raised a banner of both the past and the future. It was like the TJUN-ian flag but instead of the background being blue, it was instead the full colours of the rainbow. It served many purposes: it told the world of the values of TJUN-ia and of this team, it reminded people of the events one of the team's drivers went through in his journey to discovering his sexuality and of the man that caused the truth to fall into the hands of the common man. He was a Gil, and he dragged the driver out of the closet, but if this team is known for anything, it is for making a point and this flag was certainly one of them. They are Jaguar Racing, TJUN-ia's Team in NSSCRA, and they are back!

The five big stars sat around a table in the main meeting room. These five were the big names you all know and love and their stories are well told back home. You have Michael Stefan, the man who won a race for this team and nearly made the playoffs on debut, and his teammate Alfonso Mercado, the boy who's feelings for Stefan were unleashed onto the world too soon by that bastard Gil Archer. You had Maddison Riley-Jones, the new face on the block whose shy nature off track is countered by her determined driving off it, and Derrick Carlisle, the voice of JR himself and loyal to the team since the beginning. Lastly, of course, you had Ísfrúin herself - Harpa Gylfisdóttir, daughter of Gylfi, sister of Harold and the Ice Queen of this team since the end of last season. She was the one who called this meeting, to lay out her plans for this season to the other important members of this enterprise. The meeting would begin joyously, with Ísfrúin speaking first...
HG: Thank you for joining me tonight on such short notice. Micheal, Alfonso, Derrick - it's so nice to see you all again after all this time. Did you enjoy your time off, fellas?
MS: Indeed, boss. Studtgraff was very welcoming to see again after months on the road, and it made me realise what I achieved last season was simply incredible. I will try to bring more success in the future, of course, but I feel like I did brilliantly despite all the chaos around me.
AM: I would say the same, although the chaos affects me more...obviously. The amount of support I received after that interview with the Rainbow Jags was amazing and it made me feel happy about my sexuality. I look forward to proving the doubter wrong once again this season.
DC: Well, to be honest, it was very weird not being on the road at all and even weird not writing blogs, but I definitely feel refreshed and ready to hit the road once more. This season should be a blast and I am ready to give it my all!
HG: Nice to hear! And, of course, we have a new member of the crew to introduce, although Derrick will have already met her before we set off. How are you doing, Maddison?
MRJ: I'm doing great, but...I prefer Maddy...if that is alright?
HG: Yeah, of course! No worries, Maddy. Anyhow, this is Maddison Riley-Jones, Micheal and Alfonso. She was the clear front-runner from our test in Peninsula over the winter and will be competing in the Tier 2 series this season...whatever it shall be called. I know she will be an excellent addition to the team and I hope you know that too, Maddy. You are welcome here and if you need to speak to me at any time, just knock or call and I will answer.
MRJ: Thank you for giving me this opportunity and...I won't let you down, boss!
HG: That's the spirit! Okay, here is the plan. My main goal for this season will be to get at least one driver in the Chace in Tier 1. Of course, as the only charter driver for this season once again, that aim may mostly fall to you, Stefan, but I know you, Mercado, will certainly give it shot as well. Your late-season performances were on par with Michael's at times, so I'm expecting you to try your best in qualifying and to be first in line if any charter changes happen this season. As for you, Maddy, I don't mind how you do this season. Tier 2 is brand new and your basically a rookie to international racing, so this season will all be about proving yourself in the developmental series. If you do well and maybe make the playoffs, that that will be great, but if not, then I won't mind and just say "There's always next season". Do you all understand?
MS: Yess, boss!
AM: Load and clear!
MRJ: Of course, b-boss!
MG: Okay then! Micheal and Alfonso, you can go now. See you on track tomorrow!

The drivers in Orange and Blue left the room, talking to each other about the future as they exited the building. They hadn't spoken face to face since the end of last season and some catching up was certainly needed, for both their sakes. Harpa made sure the two Tier 1 guys were far away before continuing on with the meeting.
HG: Ok. Maddy, the reason you're still here is that I need you to know something that the other two don't realise we know about. Are you familiar at all with what happened to Alfonso last season?
MRJ: Of course. That...bastard Gil outed him in front of the world! Sorry..for the foul language, but I was certainly pissed off about it all.
HG: So were we and don't worry about apologising for swearing, we all know how stressful this sport is and swearing is the most common coping mechanism. Anyways, you know the big question that's floating around all of social media after the secret went out, do you?
MRJ: Of course! Did the boys talk? Are they...you know..a thing?
HG: Well, I and Derrick know the answer to that question and we have decided to share the knowledge with you but on one condition: don't repeat this to anyone else in your team or in Micheal's or in Alfonso's. The boys don't know that we know and we don't want to let the cat out of the bag again too soon, do you understand?
MRJ: Of course, boss!
HG: Well then...here it is. In Delano, Xanneria - that's the race after the secret got out - I set up the boys to talk. I sent everyone out into the city to chill but made them come into my office for a meeting that would never happen. In other words, it was a setup. Now, I'm not 100% what happened after that, but what I do know is that something must've happened because they spent a lot of time together after that. I know what Alfonso thought of his Michael and I know how Michale felt about Alfonso once the secret was let loose, but I do not know if those thoughts were told in that meeting in Delano. But I have my suspicions: I personally think they're together in some way, but I don't know for sure.
MRJ: Wow...they really are?
HG: I think so at least. Anyway, that's all I need you for, Maddy. Keep that secret safe with you and I'll see you on track tomorrow!
MRJ: Yes, boss! I w-won't let you down!

The lass from Wollongmatta Bay exited the room, and now only the boss and the writer remained.
HG: As for you, Derrick, you have a lot of racing to write about this season, so I'm sending a few helpers to Maddy's team to help relay information back to you. It will be up to you to keep up JR's good image, especially with that bastard now gone from UrGa.
DC: Of course, boss.
HG: Well then, the notes have been sent to all the teams and now all there is to do is get some shut-eye. Have a good night, Derrick!
DC: Same to you, boss.
HG: You don't have to call me boss, you know? Call me Harpa from now on.
DC: Ok...Good night, Harpa!
HG: Good night!

She watched the writer from Riverside leave the room and instantly got regret in her mind. Why did I tell him to use my first name?! Oh god, he's going to think that we're close or getting about there...But do I want this? I mean, he's nice but...I'm Ísfrúin, the big bad boss of JR. Would he really see me...for who I am as a person? She felt like this for a while now but she knew she couldn't just lay it on him at this second. Like the secrets of old and new, she had to wait for the right time...

(a note to all participating drivers and teams in NSSCRA X, delivered by a member of one of the teams)
GOOD LUCK FOR THIS SEASON OF NSSCRA!

FROM ALL YOUR FRIENDS AT JAGUAR RACING :)

Current Standings:(T1) #07 - N/A (0pts)/#64 - N/A (0pts)/(T2) #03 - N/A (0pts)
Next T1 Race: Exhibition at The Proving Grounds Presented by Rocket Automotive, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
Next T2 Race: Prospect Showcase at The Proving Grounds Presented by Rocket Automotive, Tundra Falls, Newmanistan
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019

Postby Hapilopper » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:24 pm

Image FRANK BRONSON
@Frank_Bronson

Proud to announce I'll be a part of the @RaceOfStars this season.

#NSSCRA : #GoBlueGo : #iROS

Image Frank Bronson

Hometown:Hapilopper City, Hapilopper
Years in Racing: 25
Sponsors: Hapilopper Airlines, The First Bank of Hapilopper

Biography: The senior driver for Team Blue, Frank Bronson joined Team Blue before the start of NSSCRA 8 after years of toiling as a journeyman driver in the HASCAR Challenge Cup. In 1999, he burst onto the scene, winning Rookie of the Year before winning the HASCAR Challenge Cup for Ralph Hayes Racing in a major upset. But Hayes Racing collapsed soon thereafter, and Bronson went from frontrunning driver to midpack fodder to backmarker lucky to make races at all, being subjected to some horrible backmarker rides. So when Team Blue took a flier on him as they searched for a third driver for its team, which was moving from HASCAR to the NSSCRA, some pitsiders reacted with raised eyebrows.

However, Bronson took the assignment with vigor and quickly became a force to be reckoned with in the top auto racing series in the multiverse. His stock rose just as rapidly as it did in the year 2000, running up front, winning races, and even contending for the NSSCRA Championship. In Season 9, arguably Bronson's best season of racing in 20 years, he won the Absomax 400 in Esmerel, qualified for the NSSCRA Chase, and won the Vilaye Energy Drink Clash by a half car length over River Suzgar. This could be Bronson's last season in international competition, as rumors persist of his wife wanting him to take a step back as he enters his 40s.

Frank Bronson will be representing the NSSCRA during the first iROS
Image 8
NSSCRA 9: Vilaye Clash Winner

• 2000 HASCAR Challenge Cup Champion
  • 2 NSSCRA Race Victories
  • 8 HASCAR Race Victories
  • Vilaye Energy Drink Clash Winner (S9)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

South Newlandia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby South Newlandia » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Robin Dragonovic #97

Robin Dragonovic is a relatively unassuming 22-year-old from Trunkst on the northern Coast of South Newlandia. He is smaller than average, has dark hair and green eyes, and is also the first South Newlandian NSSCRA driver.

Robin grew up quite sheltered in the nicer parts of Trunkst. Throughout most of his life, he never really lacked anything at all, and his parents were able to afford everything the only-child could ever want. His mother, a dentist, stayed at home to raise him, and he saw his father, a local politician, as often as he could. Throughout his childhood, Robin tried many different sports, and even played for the U13-team of the Trunkst CFT at one point, but there was one thing he always wanted to do more than anything. Robin wanted to drive, he wanted to race, and he wanted to be good at it. And so, the talented young boy did. Eventually, he became better at things, while also keeping fairly high grades. After finishing the South Newlandian version of High School, he attended the Newport Politics Institute, hoping to build up a career in politics like his father.

While he continued to race cars in his free time, he found it more and more difficult to find any competition at all. There are typically no stock car races in South Newlandia, and there was not much else to do for him. It was his father, Greg, who gave him the contact to the Health minister, also responsible for sports, and encouraged him to ask about a potential participation in NSSCRA. When Robin arrived in Elephant Valley to speak to the minister, he was scared that he might be laughed out of the room. The opposite happened, and he was not only able to get a place in the second tier of NSSCRA, but the aide that took responsibility for the plan even managed to get Sun City Speedway, all the way across the country for Robin, to get a place in the racing schedule. Robin would later find out that that particular aide is a big fan of stock car racing.

Robin’s big dream would come true; he would be a NSSCRA driver, the first ever from South Newlandia. He has chosen the number 97, and his car will be painted in yellow and green with blue stripes. To his big surprise, he actually managed to attract some big names to sponsor him, including Elephant Valley Mail, the biggest newspaper in South Newlandia; South Newlandia One, the government-owned TV channel; Kark-Offasth, an South Newlandian engine manufacturer; and ITASN, the South Newlandian travel agency, which will also pay for his travel costs.

Nearly everyone to ever meet Robin agrees that he is one of the most polite and friendly people they’d ever met. His weaknesses include him being quite shy and often struggling to ask for things, and him occasionally becoming extremely fixated on something. Of course, being able to concentrate is also going to be a good thing when racing.

Can Robin keep up with the more experienced drivers? He, himself, doesn’t think so. He may be one of the best South Newlandian stock car drivers, but doing well on a race-to-race basis in such a competitive field is just something extremely difficult. Asked for his ambitions, he said that he would love to reach a podium, but that he knows that that is not very likely. “Mostly, I am just planning to have some fun. Maybe meet some interesting people or something”.

Wrecker
Attaché

Founded: Feb 16, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Wrecker » Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:19 pm

HAWKING-BYRD MOTORSPORTS
Based in: Halsted
Team Owner: Scott Hawking (twii.tur: @HawkingMotors), Chet Byrd (no twii.tur)
Driver Coach/Consultant: Chet Byrd (no twii.tur)
Manufacturer Representative: Hayley Chapman (twii.tur: @HChapmanPAC)

SPONSORS:
Primary: Warner Hall Pizza (Hawking), Good Motor Oil (Holmes)

Secondary: RRW Airways, HTS Industrial Manufacturing, Mark's Auto Paint

Contingency Sponsors: GOON Chassis Parts, Hydroceramic Parts, Slant Radiator Pressure Caps

#54 - SCOTT HAWKING - Hometown: Hapilopper City - Age: 39 - Twii.tur: @HawkingMotors
NSSCRA Starts: 29 | Wins: 0 | Championships: 0
Crew Chief: Jake Samples (twii.tur: @samples54) | Spotter: Wayne Snider (twii.tur: @WSnider_HMC)

For years, Scott Hawking tore up the late model scene at the Halsted Raceway, that little 4/10th mile bullring not far from a True Wreckerian outpost, a stark reminder of the 54 years of violence that brought Wreckeria to its knees. With the Wreckerian Civil War coming to an end, Hawking, in a flash of patriotic fervor, felt the best way to support his country was through the nation's "Peace Through Sport" initative and entered the NSSCRA. But Hawking learned first hand that the NSSCRA was a wildly different animal than the world of late model stock car racing, and even in spite of the help of Preston Autos and a handful of sponsors, such as Apocalypse Pest Control and Cocoa-Bo, Hawking learned that he was now a tiny fish in an ocean full of sharks, and running up front would come at an extreme price. However, this season, Scott thinks he can do it - with the assistance of more support from Preston Autos, a teammate in Chris Holmes, and sponsorship from Warner Hall Pizza and Good Motor Oil, he thinks he has the backing to run up front. Finally.

PRIMARY SCHEME: Warner Hall Pizza Preston

#56 - CHRIS HOLMES - Hometown: Hapilopper City, Hapilopper - Age: 26 - Twii.tur: @CHolmes56
HASCAR Starts: 30 | Wins: 1 | Challenge Cups: 0
NSSCRA Starts: 56 | Wins: 1 | Championships: 0
Crew Chief: Wendell Bagley (twii.tur: @Wendell_Bagley) | Spotter: Travis Peterson (twii.tur: @TPeterson)

By now, Chris Holmes needs no introduction in the world of international auto racing. A largely talented driver, Holmes's reputation is that of a childish racing driver who can get himself and others in as much trouble both on and off the track as anyone in the world of racing. There was the golf cart incident and the iguana in Kai Qiang's car in Vilita. There was the destruction of the Team Blue Center in a rampage. There was the incident that got himself, Drake Stevenson and Claire Randall kicked out of their Hapilopper City apartment. And there was the incident at the Jungle Fever party last year that got him suspended, and later fired, by Team Blue. By all accounts, Holmes has become very bitter about his firing, and took a ride with the Hawking-Byrd team partially as a way to get back at Team Blue and Drake Stevenson, as well as a way to show the rest of the world that he's more than just idiocy and "that fat manchild from Hapilopper," but he's instead a tough competitor on the trace track. And if he can behave himself, qualify for races and live up to his talent and potential, few people can stop him.

PRIMARY SCHEME: Good Motor Oil Preston
Last edited by Wrecker on Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Hapilopper
Made with pride in Atlantian Oceania.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports