NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 10- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:30 am

Max Gannon arrived in front of the Skip Stiller School of Racing main campus in Bawlmer city, hours after he interviewed its owner and namesake in his radio show To The Max. It was late at night already, so instead of starting their training for the Rumble at the Rice Fields right away, the two just decided to go out for a few drinks and some small talk. Afterwards they would head to the Stiller residence, where Gannon would be occupying the guest bedroom until the day of their trip to the Sherpa Empire.

The next day, back at the racing school, Stiller unveiled the two Chadwick C-1000s that he and Gannon will be using for the Rumble. Stiller's car was painted blue and yellow with the racing school's logos and the number 03, basically his secondary NSSCRA scheme last season but without the Glorious Free Republic Motorsports logos and with an extra zero. The other one, Gannon's, is black with yellow racing stripes on it, a reversal of the scheme he ran during his days in the Kanyean top tier. However, since his old #99 was taken, the car's number had an extra nine in it, putting him at the very end of the entry list. Their respective crews, many of who have worked for short track, dirt track and late model champions, then stepped up and introduced themselves.

Stiller realized that Gannon was not lying about having kept his skills sharp when two of them took their rides out for a spin in the test track. The veteran was putting up lap times up to a half second faster than him, and beat him a number of times when the two actually raced each other. However, the much younger and tech-savvier Stiller would find himself having an advantage during the battles on the simulator, including one where the Rumble venue itself, the Plum Lake Circuit, was loaded in. Stiller's wife Maryanne often visited during the training, infant twins Valerie and Vanessa in tow; Gannon may be the brash, loud, sometimes rude Max Gannon while on air, but in front of Stiller's three precious girls, he was nothing but warm and friendly, even volunteering to change the babies' diapers at times, among other things.

Soon it was time for Skip Stiller Speedworks (the name their two-car operation was registered as) to fly to Pharak. The Stiller couple marvelled at the views of nature and the whole rural, traditional vibe, Maryanne welcoming it as a pleasant new experience and Skip thinking how great it was to be back in one of his favorite countries to visit and race in. Gannon stayed with the kids at the inn, watching unsubbed movies, news and SIMS (local open wheel) races. There were a few NSSCRA highlights, and of course, RInzi Aogar Zakhilwal's (in)famous commercial for Mayhem deodorant.

During practice, Stiller and Gannon were able to scout their competition. A whopping six Dart cars - two backed by both the factory and tire giants Tropicorp, including one driven by WGPC/NSSCRA/who knows wherever else driver iBen Toralmintii; another two with sponsorship from Vilaye Energy Drink; one fielded by the NSSCRA's wealthiest team, Vilita & Turori Motorsports; and the last with local Mengxia Shao piloting. Daryl Mizushima, who had appeared in the recently concluded WGPC season as well as his home NSSCRA race in Squidroidia, in an Inklingcraft. Jamie Eirian of the up and coming Valentian team, with her Eveline Motors machine and her very distinctive (and beautiful, says Gannon) accent. Two Badai Angins from Filindostan. Among the rest, two-time NSSCRA participant Ongmu Yeti is perhaps the most well-known.

Qualifying day. The locals seem to have taken almost all of the good spots up front; of the first twelve fastest, only Vilaye's Jama'obo Pegasii was a foreigner. Perhaps this is a sign that IRACT has been improving in quality, not only with the drivers and crew but also with the equipment. Stiller, meanwhile, found himself in the sixteenth position in the grid, while Gannon will be rolling off twenty-fourth. However, both have been known for their ability to rise up the ranks quickly, so they felt they had a fighting chance.

And finally, race day. Gannon was able to climb a few spots in the first few laps, but his progress would stall after that, and he would end up only lingering between tenth and twentieth inclusive for the rest of the way. Maybe the newer generations have been giving birth to more and more talented racers, or maybe he was pushing himself too hard to win and get the open charter spot in North China. Either way, as the laps counted down and he found himself nowhere near the lead, Gannon knew that his fate now lies solely in his teammate's hands.

Now, Stiller had also made his way to the front at the start, but unlike Gannon, his mind was clear as he was just racing for fun. It seemed to have helped as he actually spent some time in the lead pack, fending off the likes of Pegasii, Toralmintii, and Mercy Binayas. In the end, however, it became a matter of helping Gannon. With just ten laps to go, Stiller would find himself in the middle of a fierce but clean battle with Mizushima and Toralmintii, the three of them giving each other nudges and taps and juggling the lead. He has the most stock car experience out of the three, and now he needs to act like it. After what felt like an eternity, they reached the second from last lap. Stiller rode Toralmintii's air for a while, then dove to his inside to steal away second place, with only Mizushima in the way. White flag. The Kanyean positioned his car just behind the Squidroidian's, looking as if he would ride his air too. But instead, Stiller executed a perfect bump and run, causing Mizushima to get loose and leaving Toralmintii to deal with him. He would then cruise the last few feet to the start/finish line, a few car lengths ahead of his challengers. A second and change later, Gannon would cross the stripe, finishing a mere sixteenth, but it wouldn't matter. The open charter spot in the Friendship 375 belongs to him.

"Alright! Yeah!" Stiller shouted on his radio. "It's all yours, Max! All yours!" Gannon was equally happy, saying "Way to get it done, Skipper!" Later, the two would celebrate, high five and hug on victory lane.

However, as noble Stiller's intentions were, there were of course people who opposed the transfer of the open charter, most notably local racer Kalden Tso. Stiller later explained to reporters, "See, the open charter was a prize, just like cash or a trophy or a Pencurve laptop. And it doesn't say in the rulebook that I can't give my prize to anyone else, does it? That's what I did with Mr. Gannon here, and I believe it's only fair." Gannon himself didn't comment, instead saving his opinions for the next episode of his show. Back in the garage, he typed up on his laptop: "Kalden Tso, if you wanted the spot so much, maybe you should have raced harder for it. Or at least made a deal with someone who can actually contend for the win but was only in it for the fun. Wait, that's just what I did. And it worked well enough for me."

The team did a few alterations on Gannon's car after the race, taking it from IRACT to NSSCRA specifications. Three-digit racing numbers were not allowed in the latter, so the #999 had to be changed. Gannon's choice was a no-brainer - he just picked his age.

Last edited by Saint Kanye on Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

On The Bridge, Fates Will Be Decided

Postby TJUN-ia » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:02 am

ImageImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

Well then...here we are once again for another Chase Cutoff Race and this one is certainly going to be very interesting for us at Jaguar Racing. You know the story by now about our situation at this point but the setting itself certainly makes this all the more interesting. The Delivery Mouse 300 and Friendship 375 would both be taking place on the Yiling International Friendship Circuit, a wacky track that connects Sandouping in The Sherpa Empire with Taipingxi in The Northern Chinese Republic. This truly international circuit will be the place where 12 become 8 in NSSCRA X.

Let's begin with Saturday Qualifying on the river and one that will certainly be important for the season as a whole. Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) has no involvement in the war that will happen tomorrow, but at least he will be on track to see it as he qualified for tomorrow's showdown in 22nd overall and 4th of the non-charters. Hossem Nasri was the surprising non-charter leader in 8th, beating out Gongming Gao (11th) and Rockii Ezis (18th) to the position. Kassie Collins (37th) and Matthew Conrad (39th) would also make it in while non-charter Max Gannon, a radio host from Saint Kanye, qualified in 30th. He made it into this event after Skip Stiller won the Rumble in the Rice Fields. which seems a bit unfair to the other actual racing drivers in that event to me. I know I should be supporting my fellow journalists, especially one who runs #69, but I'm sorry Skip, you made the wrong move here. It would've been much cooler to see you back in the saddle and not this talking head.

As for our Chaser in Michael Stefan (@Stefan07), you didn't need to tell him how important this weekend was for his Chase hopes. Seven points back on safety heading into this final weekend, he was certainly a man under pressure to perform and certainly someone who needed something to somehow make the final 8. He will start his quest from 26th on the grid, but he isn't the only driver down here. Stacie Houston will start from pole over boyfriend Jeremiah Brooke (because of course) and Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton. Stefan will actually be surrounded by Chasers tomorrow, with River Suzgar II joining him on Row 13 and Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal just behind. Taylor Henderson starts from 32nd while Kai Qiang, a hero on one side of the Yangtze River, will start down in 36th. This will certainly be an interesting race tomorrow no matter what happens at this wacky circiut.

As for Maddison Riley-Jones, the Contenders Race here would certainly be a very interesting one for TJUN-ia's T2 hope. Chelsea Taylor took pole over Lexie Shelby and Lotara Novorali but Maddy would be starting way down in 26th, the same place Stefan will start tomorrow. But if Maddy's race today is any sign of how #00 will do tomorrow, then maybe there might be some optimism about what might occur here tomorrow. Maddy would rise up the field through this race until the end, crossing the line in 5th to book her spot in the Top 8. Rustam Ilyich Yudin was the victor of this race, booking his Top 8 spot over Maddie Alexander and Cocoabo #37. That would come crucial as he beat out fellow former-Ceroatan Pyotr Lavrentiev by only 2 points with Al Shelton, Lexie Shelby and Barnabas Mate also eliminated from contention. Daryl Calhoun leads the way after Round 2 but with the points reset again, who knows who will come out on top this time around.

After all this time, JR may finally bow out of the NSSCRA X Chase here on the Yangtse. If we somehow do survive then expect big things to come from this channel right here...

Current Standings: (T1) #07 - 10th (3062CPts/1W)/#64 - 31st (377pts)/(T2) #03 - 6th (3088CPts (4006)/2W)
Next T1 Race: Friendship 375, Yiling International Friendship Circuit, Sandouping, Hunan Territory, The Sherpa Empire and Taipingxi, Hubei Province, The Northern Chinese Republic (Chase 2/Finale)
Next T2 Race: Delivery Mouse 300, Yiling International Friendship Circuit, Sandouping, Hunan Territory, The Sherpa Empire and Taipingxi, Hubei Province, The Northern Chinese Republic (Chase 2/Finale)
(Updated on Sundays to avoid confusion)
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:44 pm

"You're going to take his name?" Kai Qiang asked incredulously. He was sitting in a restaurant on the northern outskirts Guilin with his sister, his nephew, his wives and daughters, and Vijay Tripathi. The table was covered with many kinds of food -- most of it shredded and stir fried in spicy sauces. Vijay Tripathi and Yuan Qiang had just explained that they wanted to get married over the winter, she was going to move to Delhi, they would have the wedding there, and she was going to take his surname.

"That's what they do in the South," Yuan explained.

"That doesn't mean you have to do it," said Kai. "You're not a Southerner; you're Chinese."

"I want to," said Yuan.

Meanwhile, Mendok and Tsering were having a completely separate conversation in sign language and occaisionally giggling.

On another day that week, Qiang took his daughter Kami to the zoo.

Their house was close to Seven Star Park, a huge sprawling recreational space with ancient caves, rugged rock spires, grassy picnic areas, quaint wooden pavillions, snack carts, a baseball stadium, and a world class zoo. The park's Drawkian-sounding name had inspired the zoo to acquire a couple of drawks, in addition to native species like giant pandas, red pandas, tigers, monkeys, snow leopards, etc. and a few other imports like zebras and ostriches. There was also a petting zoo with a few farm animals, a qilin, and a lesser drawk. (OOC: There is a "Seven Star Park" in RL Guilin, but it does not have drawks.)

Kami absolutely loved the park, especially the zoo, and she had become fascinated with drawks. She begged to go see the animals and Qiang was happy to oblige. However, he was less than thrilled when they got to the drawk exhibit and Kami announced that she wanted her own drawk. "Where would you keep it?" Qiang asked.

"In our house."

"There's no room."

"Yes, there is!"

Qiang wasn't convinced.

"What if I get a small one? Like that!" Kami pointed to a drawk that was small enough to fit through the doors of Qiang's house without bumping into anything, but still would make a large pet. The drawk paused grooming itself and stared at Kami like it thought she was rude for interrupting it.

"Having a pet is a lot of work," said Qiang. "I don't think you're old enough to take care of a drawk. If you still want one when you're 5, you can ask me again."

Kami was disappointed, but she perked up when Qiang got her a plush toy drawk from a souvenir stand. She hugged it tightly and chattered happily as they wandered through the rest of the zoo and back to the house. Qiang also got a new Guilin Pangolins baseball cap for himself. His old one had gotten lost somewhere on the NSSCRA circuit. He wasn't sure exactly what had happened to it, but he'd last seen it in the Cocoabo Park and he thought it might have been stolen by a wild cocoabo.
Last edited by The Sherpa Empire on Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:44 pm

Taipingxi, North China (near the Sherpaland border)
Leading up to the Friendship 375

The Kermania Fortress Run. The TJUN 600. The Vilaye Energy Drink 314. The NSSCRA has visited a lot of what is known as "road courses", but this is probably the first time that they will race at an actual road, that is, one used by civilian cars and public transport. Yes, it's the Friendship 375 at the Yiling International Friendship Circuit in North China. And Sherpaland. Yeah.

Tuesday night, five days before the race, the five drivers of Glorious Free Republic Motorsports were sitting at a booth in a bar in Taipingxi, North China, talking, drinking, trying to unwind, and in Jeremiah Brooke and Thea Alvarez's case, forget about the recent race in Hampton Island, one of their vilest performances yet this season.

"A race on an actual road, how has no one else ever thought of that before?" Sage Caldwell asked his teammates.

"Yeah, and it's not even just a road. It's a road on a bridge. That's pretty cool," responded Daryl Calhoun as the waitress put another tray of drinks on their table. Having just won the Everlong Series race in Appalachia three days prior, Calhoun decided that all the Yeezies' booze that night will be on him.

"You know what I wanna see?" said Pyotr Lavrentiev. "A race on city streets, like in downtown Kardashia or something. Of course they're gonna have to close it to traffic. Awesome, right?"

"Why not one at the border of St. Kanye and New Northwesteros? Same concept as what we have now," suggested Brooke. "Yo, Thea, got something to add? You've been very silent."

The female racer sipped from her cocktail. "No, I'm good." Despite this, her teammates can clearly sense that she was anything but.

"Hey, Thea, it's alright," Brooke told her. "That race is over. We gotta not dwell on it anymore and look forward to the next one, okay?"

"Yeah," agreed Caldwell. "That's why we're in here, remember? To have a good time, clear our minds so that we can train in peace, right?"

Alvarez kept her head down. "But what if I don't make it out of this round? That's possible."

"And what if you do? That's also possible. You're Thea freaking Alvarez!" said Lav. "And you gotta keep a cool head. Look at Jeremiah. He's in the same situation as you, but he's taking it well."

"No, I'm still pissed. But like I said, I'll be moving on."

Alvarez's lips slowly formed a smile. "You know guys, I was thinking..."

Caldwell and Brooke leaned in closer to hear what their teammate was about to say.

"What about a race in a track underwater, with see through walls so we can see all the fish?"

Everyone laughed.

A few drinks later....

"So he said, thank you Thea, and I said, you're welcome, Matt. Hahahaha! Welcome mat. You know, like you put in front of your house?"

Everyone laughed, before Brooke said, "Okay, okay, I thought of one just now. What's black and pink and if it fell out of a tree, it could kill you?"

Calhoun paused for a few seconds to think before saying "No idea. What?"

"The #27 Five Star Mobile Blaze, that's what."

Everyone laughed again.

A few more drinks later....

"Hey guys, you know how the Valentians are so very good at this racing thing, right? That's why I've decided to be a Valentian myself. My name will be Sage Cinnamon Salt Pepper Paprika Ginger Caldwell."

"Wait. Wait, I'll be... uh.... Luna Althea First of her Name Mother of Cocoabos Alvarez."

"I'll be Jeremiah Jeremy Jerry Jay Jimmie Johnson Brooke."

"I'll be Daryl Calhoun."

"That's not a long name."

"No, Lav, you see, the Daryl now has fifty Ls."

Everyone laughed again.

By midnight the Yeezies were done talking, drinking, trying to unwind and forgetting about the race in Hampton Island. They headed back to their hotel in a taxi (a Chadwick, which is not surprising, given that the brand had acquired some presence in the country due to local businessman Lei Tian having some of its high end and vintage models in his car collection). They almost immediately collapsed into bed, and when they woke up in the morning, none of them can remember any of the Valentian names.

The next days were all spent sober, the team only choosing to shop, take in the local cuisine and see the sights around the city. Training was mostly done in the simulator, except for the few times the "track" was closed to traffic. Friday was the day of qualifying for the Everlong race; Lav and Calhoun had decent starts in fifth and thirteenth, respectively. On Saturday, main series quals, the GFR quintet were delighted to see their former teammate Skip Stiller, fresh from a win at the Rumble at the Rice Fields, but had decided to give up his spot in the 375 to Max Gannon. Stiller's wife was also there, as were their twin infant girls, which everyone thought were adorable, especially the cute stuff-loving Alvarez.

Caldwell and Alvarez will be starting midpack in sixteenth and nineteenth. Brooke's blazing time, however, landed him an outside pole spot, sharing the front row with his girlfriend Stacie Houston. "Here's to a great race for both of us tomorrow," the Yeezie told the Dagan, just before going in for a kiss. Gannon, on the other hand, qualified thirtieth, beside a fifth Kanyean in the field, Ricky Lee of the local Beiyang team. This was not Lee's first time racing on a public road, but it is on one that has been closed to traffic.

The Everlong race, known as the Delivery Mouse 300, soon followed. Both GFR entries had unremarkable showings, though they would end up having opposite fates. Fourteenth place Calhoun, who already had a win in the round, will be advancing to the next, but Lav, at sixteenth, ends up below the cut line, two points short of winner Rustam Ilyich Yudin. Lav approached his fellow Ceroat-born driver after the 300 and said, "Congrats on the win, brother Rustam. It was unfortunate that I wouldn't be able to continue my quest for the title, but don't worry, in addition to my teammate I'll also be rooting for you. Keep fighting the good fight for Ceroat, okay? Make all our fellow Ceroatians proud."

That night, at the Skip Stiller Speedworks garage (which was next to GFR's), Stiller was using his laptop when he saw a chat from Brooke, asking if he and Gannon have seen the latest edition of the Jaguar Racing blog. He said no, and a link was sent back. Stiller read the blog, written by the TJUN-ians' Derrick Carlisle, who he had always found funny. But this time, there was something that Carlisle wrote that didn't sit well with the retired NSSCRA competitor. He called Gannon over to show him the blog.

"Oh, that bastard," said Gannon as he and Stiller both took to Twii.tur to voice their opinions on the matter.

Image SKIP STILLER
@SkipStill3r

Look @DCarJR, I had ZERO intention of using the Rumble to get back to NSSCRA. I just wanted to have some fun on my vacation. Besides, the charter is my prize, and I can do with it whatever the hell I want. Okay?

Sent from my Pencurve Apex V

#NSSCRA : #RumbleAtTheRiceFields

Image MAX GANNON
@GannonToTheMax

@DCarJR Yeah, I guess I'm just a talking head. A talking head with more than 20 years experience, 500 starts, 43 wins and a championship in the Kanyean top tier. But that was so long ago - maybe their validity has expired?

#NSSCRA : #RumbleAtTheRiceFields : #Friendship375 : #DoYourResearch
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 10 - Pick'em Chase - R12R2 Hampton Island

Postby Vilita and Turori » Wed Mar 03, 2021 6:59 pm

Chase Challenge Results (Rd 2, Ev 2)

1 [156] :: @NuclearBreeze

2 [152] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [150] :: @LCarter11

4 [140] :: @fillygurl27

5 [139] :: @DMizushima63

6 [131] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

6 [131] :: @Trixie0921

6 [131] :: @Packer10

9 [126] :: @Paine_Andrews

10 [125] :: @drhamonii

11 [116] :: @ole_yutzie

12 [81] :: @eelcat827
Chase Challenge Standings (Rd 2, Ev 1)

1 [319] :: @NuclearBreeze

2 [300] :: @fillygurl27

3 [296] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

4 [292] :: @LCarter11

5 [287] :: @DMizushima63

6 [284] :: @drhamonii

7 [277] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

8 [276] :: @Paine_Andrews

------------------------------

9 [275] :: @Trixie0921

10 [274] :: @ole_yutzie

11 [270] :: @Packer10

12 [242] :: @eelcat827

Tiones in Trouble after Marquette DNF

Shellshock Batteries 400, Marquette Raceway, Hampton Island :: Centur Tiones, driver of the #2 Tiones Lumber Dart for Vilita & Turori Motorsports entered Hampton Island 6th in the NSSCRA Chase Standings and was looking for a strong performance to keep their hopes of advancing to the final 8 alive. After starting the race in the 21st position, Tiones was the fastest car on the track from the drop of the green flag, picking through the field on a mission. Along with the three Team Blue drivers, Tiones marched through the field and seemed to be a contender for the victory. That would all change before the halfway mark in the race however when a battle between two lapped cars turned sour just in front of Tiones. The contact in front sent Tyler Linde up the hill on the exit of Turn 2 slamming the wall just in front of Centur Tiones who rammed into the back of the #21 Chadwick. Antifreeze quickly began pouring out of the Tiones Lumber Dart as the front end of the #2 Vilita & Turori Motorsports Machine was shot. Tiones would make it back to pit road but there was nothing that the team could do to repair Tiones machine and the Tiones Lumber Dart would be retired from the event.

Tiones would be the only NSSCRA Chase eligible driver who failed to finish the race which would create a massive hole that the driver would have to overcome in the final race of the Round of 12 if they were going to advance to the next round of the Chase. After entering the Marquette Raceway inside the Top 8, Tiones would depart Hampton Island with a gap of 23 points back to Team Blue's Taylor Henderson in the 8th position. While it was certainly possible to make up 23 points in a single race - especially if Henderson had trouble during the Friendship 375, but it wouldn't be just Henderson that Tiones would have to overcome to advance. Thea Alvarez in 9th position would enter the race 17 points clear of Tiones, Michael Stefan 16 points ahead and Jeremiah Brooke 13 points ahead and Tiones would have to finish at least that many positions ahead of each of those four drivers to be able to advance on points.

Of course, it is highly unlikely that Tiones could advance on points considering each of the drivers who would have to have difficulty while Tiones placed inside the Top 5 to advance. What is perhaps more likely would be a victory for Tiones at the Yiling International Friendship Circuit in the Sherpa Empire. While the drivers won't be familiar with the course heading into the weekend, Tiones does have a road course victory on their resume having accomplished the triumph during NSSCRA Season 7 at Die Landschaftlich Schöne Strecke in Jebslund.

Perhaps if Tiones needs a victory to advance to the next round of the NSSCRA Chase they can take a few pointers from Vilita & Turori Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge competitor @NuclearBreeze who has put in the Top Performance among all competitors for the second consecutive event.

Having won both of the events thus far in the Round of 12 means that there will be at least six competitors advancing on total points through to the Round of 8 in the Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge which will be good news for the current bubble participants - each of which is from Saint Kanye. @melvin_tha_gr8, @Paine_Andrews and @Trixie0921 are fighting for the final spots in the Round of 8 with Melvin Paige having a 1 point lead over @Paine_Andrews for 7th position with @Trixie0921 just 1 further point back to 9th.

Competitor @eelcat827 can sympathize with the situation that Centur Tiones finds themselves in heading into the Sherpa Empire sitting 34 points back of the cut line and likely also needing a victory in the third race of the Round of 12 to stand any chance of advancing.

While @NuclearBreeze has thus far stolen the glory in the Round of 12 taking Top Performance in both races thus far, it has quietly been a strong round for the expert pickers from Cassadaigua as @fillygurl27 and @PinkHKluvs2718 continue mounting their charge towards a return appearance in the Championship 4 Pick 'em currently sitting atop the standings among competitors who have not yet won a race in the Round and barring a catastrophic showing in The Sherpa Empire should be able to glide through to the Round of 8.

While Centur Tiones will likely need nothing short of a victorious performance in the Friendship 375 in order to advance to the next round of the NSSCRA Chase, Tiones' Vilita & Turori Motorsports teammates Yraaga Gilli'i and River 'Shark' Suzgar II will largely be on defense with each currently sitting inside the Top 8 of the standings. Gilli'i has been consistent and strong throughout the playoffs as they continue to seek their first ever NSSCRA Championship and has an 17 point buffer over the Cut line heading into the final race of the round. Gilli'is position in the Round of 8 will likely be safe with a top 10 finish for the #41 Tropicorp Racing Supply Dart. The situation is a little Murkier for River 'Shark' Suzgar II who will be driving the #14 Toys '4' All Dart in the Friendship 375. Suzgar, the NSSCRA Season 6 Champion, will need to be watching the mirrors and stay in constant communication with the crew throughout the Friendship 375 as they would become the cut line heading into the race should any driver outside the Top 8 - such as teammate Centur Tiones, win the race. Suzgar has never failed to advance to the Round of 8 and has been a Championship 4 driver in each of the previous two seasons.

------------------

Prior to the Friendship 375 it was the traditional running of the Rumble in the Rice Fields by the Independent Racing Association of the Chinese Territories (IRACT). Of course, one of the stars of the show was Turori's iBen Toralmintii who was the Pole Sitter for the Rumble each of the two previous seasons. The streak would end this season with a major change as the venue changed from the Li River Speedway to the Plum Lake Circuit. Toralmintii could only post the 15th fastest time in Qualifying and was outpaced by VilayeEnergy Sport driver Jama'obo Pegasii who was 3rd but it was local driver Chen Hui who set the fast time.

In the race itself, Toralmintii quickly adapted to the Plum Lake Circuit and climbed up to a second consecutive Podium Finish in the race coming home in 3rd place, the same position they finished the Rumble one season ago at the Li River Speedway.

Vilaye EnergySport driver Jama'obo Pegasii also put in a strong performance with a Top 5 while Cocoabo #23 placed 14th. Vilaye EnergySport prospect driver Skiia Vialiv was one of the few drivers to fail to finish the event after making contact with one of the local drivers and ending up off the course unable to finish the event.

Last edited by Vilita and Turori on Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:01 pm

Race: Friendship 375, Yiling International Friendship Circuit, Sandouping, Hunan Territory, the Sherpa Empire and Taipingxi, Hubei Province, North China (Road Course)
Lap Record: 1:40.548 sec.
Minimum Time to Avoid DNF: 1.46.500 sec.

Segment 1:
NSSCRA 10
1 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:41.464
2 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:41.475
3 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.510
4 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:41.530
5 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.620
6 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:41.691
7 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:41.722
8 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:41.836
9 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:42.040
10 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:42.075
11 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 1:42.118
12 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 1:42.118
13 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 1:42.130
14 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:42.154
15 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:42.183
16 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:42.208
17 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:42.284
18 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 1:42.466
19 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:42.534
20 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:42.546
21 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:42.599
22 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:42.636
23 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 1:42.650
24 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:42.703
25 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 1:42.711
26 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:42.736
27 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:43.088
28 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:43.090
29 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:43.136
30 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:43.246
31 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 1:43.326
32 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:43.564
33 #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 1:43.576
34 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:43.760
35 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:43.805
36 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:43.865
37 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 1:44.294
38 #22- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) *Q* 1:44.300
39 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:44.492
40 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:44.629
41 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:44.634
42 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:45.532
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:45.747
44 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 1:46.078
45 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:46.148
46 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 1:46.674 DNF

Segment 2:
NSSCRA 10
1 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:41.521
2 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:41.529
3 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:41.533
4 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:41.570
5 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:41.592
6 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.675
7 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:41.683
8 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.693
9 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:41.728
10 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.739
11 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:41.760
12 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:41.862
13 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 1:41.869
14 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 1:41.882
15 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:41.902
16 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:42.103
17 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:42.183
18 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 1:42.187
19 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:42.205
20 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:42.315
21 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 1:42.376
22 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:42.389
23 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 1:42.425
24 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:42.450
25 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:42.523
26 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:42.596
27 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 1:42.984
28 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:43.062
29 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:43.112
30 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:43.203
31 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 1:43.238
32 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:43.273
33 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:43.276
34 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:43.285
35 #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 1:43.463
36 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 1:43.498
37 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:43.708
38 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:43.903
39 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:44.218
40 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:44.476
41 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:44.778
42 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:44.844
43 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 1:46.055
44 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:46.319
45 #22- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) *Q* 1:46.653 DNF

Segment 3:
NSSCRA 10
1 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:41.619
2 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.666
3 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.714
4 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:41.716
5 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:41.753
6 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.849
7 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:41.856
8 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:41.859
9 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 1:41.898
10 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 1:41.912
11 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:41.960
12 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 1:41.985
13 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:42.005
14 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:42.066
15 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:42.097
16 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:42.109
17 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:42.164
18 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:42.240
19 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:42.262
20 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:42.272
21 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:42.325
22 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 1:42.396
23 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:42.430
24 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:42.520
25 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 1:42.538
26 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:42.594
27 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:42.627
28 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:42.710
29 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:42.769
30 #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 1:43.006
31 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 1:43.220
32 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:43.223
33 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 1:43.475
34 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 1:43.525
35 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:43.804
36 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:44.222
37 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:44.462
38 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:45.019
39 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:45.063
40 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:45.392
41 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:45.932
42 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:46.176
43 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:46.204
44 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 1:46.891 DNF

Segment 4:
NSSCRA 10
1 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 1:41.448
2 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:41.448
3 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:41.541
4 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:41.590
5 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:41.597
6 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.719
7 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:41.736
8 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:41.812
9 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:41.818
10 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 1:41.862
11 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 1:41.954
12 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:41.959
13 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:41.986
14 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:42.019
15 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:42.029
16 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:42.057
17 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:42.077
18 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 1:42.090
19 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:42.131
20 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:42.322
21 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:42.328
22 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 1:42.407
23 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:42.541
24 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 1:42.550
25 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:42.836
26 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:42.925
27 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:43.001
28 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:43.048
29 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:43.050
30 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:43.304
31 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 1:43.333
32 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:43.345
33 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:43.416
34 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:44.145
35 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:44.686
36 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:44.962
37 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:45.283
38 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:45.342
39 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:45.444
40 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:45.911
41 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 1:46.110
42 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:46.206
43 #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) 1:48.028 DNF

Segment 5:
NSSCRA 10
1 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 1:41.375
2 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 1:41.473
3 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 1:41.518
4 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 1:41.591
5 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 1:41.700
6 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 1:41.704
7 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 1:41.792
8 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 1:41.948
9 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 1:41.986
10 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 1:42.037
11 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 1:42.128
12 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 1:42.153
13 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 1:42.175
14 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 1:42.200
15 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 1:42.359
16 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 1:42.369
17 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 1:42.400
18 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 1:42.434
19 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 1:42.543
20 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:42.589
21 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 1:42.630
22 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 1:42.662
23 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 1:42.720
24 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 1:42.825
25 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 1:42.908
26 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 1:42.940
27 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 1:43.323
28 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 1:43.323
29 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 1:43.337
30 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 1:43.343
31 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 1:43.854
32 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 1:43.950
33 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 1:44.080
34 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:44.210
35 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 1:44.339
36 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 1:44.480
37 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 1:44.742
38 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 1:45.280
39 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 1:45.773
40 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 1:45.821
41 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 1:45.943
42 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 1:46.772 DNF

Race Results (displayed in seconds):
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+---------+
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 101.633 |
| 2 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) | 101.851 |
| 3 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) | 101.919 |
| 4 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 101.956 |
| 5 | #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 101.987 |
| 6 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 102.011 |
| 7 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 102.039 |
| 8 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 102.122 |
| 9 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 102.125 |
| 10 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 102.180 |
| 11 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 102.293 |
| 12 | #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) | 102.338 |
| 13 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 102.341 |
| 14 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) | 102.343 |
| 15 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) | 102.346 |
| 16 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 102.363 |
| 17 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) | 102.439 |
| 18 | #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* | 102.466 |
| 19 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 102.600 |
| 20 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 102.623 |
| 21 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* | 102.626 |
| 22 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 102.626 |
| 23 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* | 102.666 |
| 24 | #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 102.822 |
| 25 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 102.831 |
| 26 | #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 102.870 |
| 27 | #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* | 102.892 |
| 28 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 102.957 |
| 29 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) | 102.988 |
| 30 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) | 103.029 |
| 31 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 103.077 |
| 32 | #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 103.207 |
| 33 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 103.303 |
| 34 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 103.413 |
| 35 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 104.066 |
| 36 | #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) | 104.118 |
| 37 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 104.455 |
| 38 | #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 104.679 |
| 39 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 104.944 |
| 40 | #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) | 105.291 |
| 41 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 106.164 |
| 42 | #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) | DNF |
| 43 | #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) | DNF |
| 44 | #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* | DNF |
| 45 | #22- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) *Q* | DNF |
| 46 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | DNF |

Point Standings (After 22 Races)- Points of advancing drivers in ( )
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)**** | 3138 | (4012)
| 2 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z)** | 3131 | (4006)
| 3 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)** | 3127 | (4006)
| 4 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 3113 | (4000)
| 5 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)** | 3112 | (4006)
| 6 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori)* | 3112 | (4003)
| 7 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 3102 | (4003)
| 8 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)** | 3100 | (4006)
| 9 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 3100 |
| 10 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 3100 |
| 11 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori)* | 3089 |
| 12 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori)* | 3076 |
| 13 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 2176 |
| 14 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua)* | 2166 |
| 15 | #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan)* | 2165 |
| 16 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) | 2141 |
| 17 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper)* | 718 |
| 18 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 651 |
| 19 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire)* | 630 |
| 20 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 615 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 598 |
| 22 | #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) | 582 |
| 23 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 579 |
| 24 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) | 577 |
| 25 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 576 |
| 26 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 540 |
| 27 | #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) | 458 |
| 28 | #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 446 |
| 29 | #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) | 444 |
| 30 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* | 416 |
| 31 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* | 401 |
| 32 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 370 |
| 33 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 337 |
| 34 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 311 |
| 35 | #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 288 |
| 36 | #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) | 220 |
| 37 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) *Q* | 218 |
| 38 | #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* | 208 |
| 39 | #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 203 |
| 40 | #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 203 |
| 41 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 179 |
| 42 | #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* | 175 |
| 43 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* | 157 |
| 44 | #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* | 156 |
| 45 | #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) | 143 |
| 46 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 125 |
| 47 | #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) | 116 |
| 48 | #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) | 103 |
| 49 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* | 93 |
| 50 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 85 |
| 51 | #37- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita & Turori) | 34 |
| 52 | #22- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) *Q* | 32 |
| 53 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) *Q* | 31 |
| 54 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 30 |
| 55 | #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) | 29 |
| 56 | #25- Ahron Ahndreus (Vykta) | 25 |
| 57 | #87- Layla Diamantriov (Twicetagram and JYPe) | 25 |
| 58 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* | 24 |
| 59 | #19- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 22 |
| 60 | #45- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 18 |
| 61 | #24- Ryan Pearson (Sword Island) | 17 |
| 62 | #50- Rudy Edwards (Hapilopper) | 16 |
| 63 | #47- Anthony Barnes (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* | 16 |
| 64 | #92- Thomas Delgado (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* | 14 |
| 65 | #56- Terho Talvela (Saint Kanye) | 13 |
| 66 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 12 |
| 67 | #63- Daryl Mizushima (Squidroidia) | 11 |
| 68 | #99- Mercy Binayas (Filindostan) | 10 |
| 69 | #33- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 9 |
| 70 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 7 |
| 71 | #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) | 4 |
| 72 | #90- Dexter Warner (Kohnhead) *Q* | 3 |

Note: The 3-way tie for 8th (!! :o ) was broken by number of wins.

Next Races:
Main- (Mar 6/7)- Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)
EverLong Contenders- (Mar 6)- Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)
Last edited by Newmanistan on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

TJUN-ia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

We Certainly Tried + STATEMENT

Postby TJUN-ia » Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:08 pm

ImageImageImage

The Friendship 375, here at the Yiling International Friendship Circuit, was certainly an interesting race but before I dive deep into this contest, I have to mention Mr Max Gannon. Turns out he and Skip Stiller saw my comments from yesterday and made their opinions heard on twii.tur. Their opinions are sound and I in no way meant to disrespect Gannon but with his DNF toady made...both of us win in some way? He proved he can succeed at this level, I guess, and I can now say he has fewer points than the walking target for sexists known as Tyler Abbott (lord bless his soul). You do you, my friend, you do you...nothing against you, I guess as a blogger I have a slight disdain for the mainstream media, I guess.

Let's begin, as always, with Alfonso Mercado (@AM64), who started in 22nd with no real ambition other than to score as many points as he could. He fell back to 25th initially before he climbed his way up to 18th for a while. He then proceeded to fall back to 31st before rising back to the mid-20s for the rest of the race, finishing in 23rd overall and 3rd overall of the non-charters. Local driver Gongming Gao was the highest in 19th while Rockii Ezis (21st) and Hossem Nasri (27th) were the only other non-charters to finish this race, with both Kassie Collins and Matthew Conrad among the 5 DNFs in this race.

Now then, onto Michael Stefan (@Stefan07), who was looking to try and pull off a great race in order to make the Top 8 of the Chase and move into the 3rd Round of this first Chase with JR involvement. Starting from 26th, he would fall to 28th at the start before beginning a huge chance up the field that ended with him up in 3rd for a while. He would then fall to the higher teen for the rest of this, crossing the line in 9th position overall. Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal did it again, winning another cutoff race over Tsering Chu and Dinggu Wang. In terms of the chase, it would turn out to be very tight indeed. Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye, Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha, Rinzi, polesitter Stacie Houston, Kai Qiang, Yraaga Gilli'i and Thea Alvarez were all through to the next round, but we ended up in a situation where all three of Stefan, defending Champion Jeremiah Brooke and Taylor Henderson were level on points with 3100 each. In this case, it went to a tiebreaker and Brooke advanced on races won, Stefan and Hendo joining last season's runner up in River Suzgar II and Centur Tiones in the drop zone. I am very proud of Stefan and what he achieved this season by my goodness, this is a hard pill to swallow.

We're off to Saint Kanye next to begin Chase Round 3 at the Kardashia Autoring. We have the Axis Hyper Clean 300 in Contenders and the winner of that will be the open-charter for the Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400 on the Sunday. Now apparently, I have to attach a statement to this blog, so let's just see what this is all about-......Oh. Oh boy...that is very interesting indeed...

Current Standings: (T1) #07 - 9th (3100CPts/1W)/#64 - 31st (401pts)/(T2) #03 - 6th (3088CPts (4006)/2W)
Next T1 Race: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Chase 3/1)
Next T2 Race: Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Chase 3/1)

ImageImage

STATEMENT BY MICHEAL STEFAN AND ALFONSO MERCADO, MAIN SERIES DRIVERS FOR JAGUAR RACING

This season has certainly been quite a journey thus far, no matter which one of us you prefer. As JR's drivers in NSSCRA X, we thank you for your constant support over this season and the last, including anything that may have occurred off the track. We are always welcome to the appreciation of the fans we thank you kindly for your continued support.

But this statement isn't just a general thank you to you all, oh no-no. We know you have been asking questions about us over the last...year or so, we think, and you all know what we are talking about. Ever since the events of that weekend in Concord Heights, many of you either in TJUN-ia or across the multiverse, have been wondering about what happened since that weekend and how we've been ever since. When JR made the Chase, we made an agreement that we would let the world know once that journey was over and now, as the time has finally come, here is what you've been waiting for.

We set the record straight on this...thing at that next race in Xanneria, a set-up if you will only someone like the Ice Queen could ever devise. In that meeting, things were certainly said...things that maybe one person didn't expect the other to say. We agreed that we couldn't let what was said to the outside world get in the way of being a pairing in this team and so, we decided that we needed to take things a bit slowly...now matter what the end goal would be in the long run. That had been going on for a while since then, during the final races of NSSCRA 9, the off-season and the first few races of NSSCRA X before we arrived back in our homeland for the 2nd TJUN 500. That weekend would certainly be magical for more than one reason but, in the interests of this story, we need to focus on Jungle Fever II - a roaring success all around - but it was at this event that, on the roof of the SEC, things certainly developed between us. We became forever linked on the roof of a bar - who thought that would be the place, eh?

Ever since then, we have become closer than ever before away from the watching eyes of the world but now, we have decided to let everyone know. Why? Because you all deserve to know and besides, the constant questions online were starting to get a bit annoying. We, as a sign of what we have become, will wear rainbow armbands until the end of the season, as will the rest of the team if Harpa gives the go-ahead. We thank you for your support once again and we look forward to the final 4 races of the season.

Kind regards,
Michael Stefan and Alfonso Mercado

TLDR: Yes, We Gay. Keep Scrolling.
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Thu Mar 04, 2021 7:04 pm

The Valentians – 1st Tier: Shellshock Batteries 400, Marquette Raceway, Hampton Island (Speedway); 2nd Tier: Appalachian 500 presented by Pelfry's Chicken & Waffles, Charlotte, Carolina-Piedmont, Appalachian Nation (Speedway)

Valentijn drank a cup of coffee as she watched the race from afar, the lounge giving her a good view of the race track, on top of her simply watching from the TV in the living room. The chase and the idea of winning perhaps a few more races were in her mind, but that qualifications and race yesterday was exactly what got her relieved, at the expense of hurting her results a little bit. "Make no mistake, I would really love to win that race," she thought to herself as she swirled the cup in her hands, "But you know, you sometimes might fumble a little and I gotta admit, it does help especially with what was said."

She was known to be overly paranoid and sometimes a bit in the crazy side. This has perhaps not worn off on her and they knew it. It was just a simple comment - the hosts and the audience of that TV show praised the Valentians, and yet that one-off comment really bothered to the point of organising that entire fiasco in her ship. It went well, but do Valentians even need such a thing? She doesn't aim to find out.

Clarissa and Anastasia gave each other a good competition, with the former placing herself 2nd, and the latter placing herself a 5th. Not too bad, and were decent enough to retain their overall points and victories. Gwen, on the other hand, simply shrugged off, quietly making her way back to the lounge and then teleporting towards the local shopping mall. "No worries, Loves. I'm just heading out to a local shopping center, or something like that, haha! Sorry I didn't stay that long for the Post-Podium celebration for Clarissa! I know I love you guys, but I need some time off."

The shopping mall was unlike anything she has ever seen before - then again, only because she has never stepped foot into this particular one. Gwen looked around, trying her best to ignore the stares and surprised looks of the others around her. "What a nice tall girl," they would have thought. At least, Gwen thought that was in their minds. She didn't pay much of a mind to the locals, simply looking at the directories and heading off to the rooftop garden of the mall. There, she would find some peace - one with the view and quietness that she got frequently back in Valentine Z's Singapore. Once again, there were a few looks, but they soon went back to their businesses as soon as they have had enough looking at the tall NSSCRA driver. Feeling into their pockets, Gwen took out the charm once again, whilst thinking to herself on what went wrong.

"Ahh, forget it," she thought to herself, slipping it back securely into her pocket, "No point being very sentimental now. I need to start winning, you know? Just... somehow. What were Clarissa and Anastasia's secret? Okay, Clarissa that I know. She's got the computational power going for her. Anastasia? Maybe magic, but wow that is doing her a lot of favors. You would think the Fate would change her results here and there, but I guess that is an unethical thing to do. Hmm, hmm..."

Just then, her phone vibrated. It was from the Valentians, of course.

"Hello?"

"Hello to you, my Darling! I heard that you are a little sad lately."

"Jamie? Ooh hi! So how was that race of yours?"

"It is not too bad, I suppose. I definitely did get around with my voice. It seems like people love my accent! I placed 8th for it in the race, which is actually not too bad considering that I am racing against 44 other drivers. The race course is definitely the highlight because of how beautiful it looks. I should show you all the pictures I have taken in my spare time at the course, I am sure you all will love it! Anyway, back to why I called you. So I came back to the Valentian airships and was told that Gwen was away for a while. I figured that I would try to comfort you, among a few other things."

"Haha, thanks, Jamie! I'm sure I will! And hey, thanks for the call too. I appreciate it."

"Would you like me to come over to that mall? You know I would fancy myself getting a new dress, or just suppose that I will look and window-shop whatever they are offering."

"Haha, I don't see why not! I am already done being alone for now, anyway."

"Excellent! I will be there in a short while!"

And just like that, Jamie came along, together with Clarissa, Anastasia, Holly, and Jolyn in tow. They all heard about their Fate not having the best of times, and thus they proposed a dinner together - both to cheer up Gwen and to celebrate Clarissa's podium finish, but mostly the former. It went a little something like this when they first met.

Gwen: Well, hi there!
Clarissa: Hihiiiiii!
Holly: Greetings, Humans.
Jolyn: Ahh, there are three kinds of people.
Anastasia: I want pudding.
Gwen: Four kinds of people.
Jamie: Hello there, my dear Darling!
Jolyn: Five kinds of people.

The six of them had a heart laugh with one another, a large table with equally large people becoming a centerpiece of attention for the restaurant that they are dining in. There were a few questions and interviews here and there, but for the most parts, they were all tame, and the Valentians certainly did not mind playing a bit of celebrity in other countries. Even Gwen did not seem to mind as much when she was asked to explain why she was fumbling a little as of late.

"Well, I know this is going to be a stupidly vague answer, but I suppose we will have to find out! I am not the one to rely too much on my powers, anyway, so I was wondering what went wrong, and how I can improve on it, you know? Part of me feels that it's Chase, so there ARE going to be a lot of resistance. I need to buckle up, is what I am saying."

Then came bottles of champagne and wine, followed by a considerably copious amount of food that the Valentians managed to finish eating.

"Maybe buckling up after today, hehe," Gwen chuckled sheepishly, taking the bottle of wine and pouring a glass for herself and for the others.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:02 pm

Dawa Sherpa was the CEO of both Dawa Tractor Company and Wednesday Racing. The racing outfit was named after his daughter Lhakpa, who was a small child when the company was founded. Lhakpa was now a young woman and Dawa had begun teaching her about how both businesses were run. Some foreign language media translated the name "Lhakpa" as if it was a day of the week instead of someone's name -- hence "Wednesday Racing" in English -- but in Chinese, where the days of the week were numbered instead of named, people used the original Sherpa "Lhakpa" or translated it as "Mercury" (水星).

Since Dawa Tractor Company was one of the sponsors of the Friendship 375, Dawa and Lhakpa were in Sandouping to watch the race and help hand out prizes afterward.

None of the Sherpa NSSCRA drivers thought much of it until Kai Qiang got a lunch invitation from a TMW executive, so that Qiang, Dawa, and TMW could discuss their plans for NSSCRA 11. Apparently there was some substance to the rumors about Wednesday Racing getting into NSSCRA. Qiang, not being an idiot, agreed to come. TMW was a long-time sponsor, and Dawa Sherpa was not the sort of person you should turn down if he invited you to lunch. He was not only a wealthy business mogul, but also someone with an established presence in the Sherpa racing world. Wednesday Racing was one of the top teams in SIMS, along with AutoModi and Punjab Motors.

They went to a very upscale restaurant where they spent a couple of hours discussing the possibility of a permanent Lhakpa-TMW NSSCRA team where Qiang would drive in NSSCRA 11. They also wanted to back a development driver or two in IRACT. Qiang didn't think IRACT would sell them a charter for the NSSCRA team, but Dawa thought he could persuade the league to do it. Lhakpa spent most of the lunch staring at Qiang in a totally unprofessional way, like she was undressing him with her eyes. It made him uncomfortable whenever they made eye contact. He'd seen plenty of wannabe groupies that he wasn't interested in, but this was different and more awkward because Lhakpa wasn't just some random bimbo. Even though she didn't have an official title yet, she had the confidence and intensity of a high-powered corporate hotshot, and there was no telling when her father might put her in a management position at Wednesday Racing. When Dawa noticed what was going on, he grabbed his daughter's arm and gestured for her to stop staring at Qiang.

Meanwhile, Tsering Chu was meeting with her crew to go over their plans for the weekend, and Qiang's other wife Mendok, who had come to watch the race, was left with nothing to do. And that was when she ran into Hengxing Tian...

Rinzi Zakhilwal had spent much of the regular NSSCRA season low-key frustrated that despite running well most races and having several strong finishes, he could not get a win. Now he was making up for it. When he absolutely needed a win to survive the first round of the Chase, he got one. And just three weeks later, he picked up his second win of the season at the Friendship 375.

Tsering Chu's season had gotten off to a slow start and she missed the Chase by a significant margin, but lately she had been back in top form, and she was a very helpful drafting partner for the other Sherpalanders. Or a helpful blocker if she pulled alongside Rinzi on one of the long straights at Yiling. She had to be careful not to overdo the blocking because people might complain if she was too blatant about trying to get in the other drivers' way.

On the last lap, Tsering started racing Rinzi like she wanted to beat him, but he managed to hold her off. Rinzi wooped with excitement as he came barreling out from under the bridge and crossed the finish line.

"It always feels great to win a race, but especially here with all my fans cheering me on," Rinzi told an interviewer after the race. "Especially this race with everything it symbolizes for international friendship and cooperation."

"Of course I was trying to pass him on the last lap," Tsering signed for a camera crew who interviewed her. "I almost had two wins in a row. Nobody would pass up a chance at that."

The Kuai family asked the top three finishers to pose for a picture with them. Nuru Kaji Kuai was very old and frail, but the excitement of the race had put him in a good mood, especially with three Sherpalanders taking the top spots. He especially enjoyed the youthful enthusiasm of Rinzi and Tsering, and he was happy that they were spending the prime of their lives on the NSSCRA circuit instead of a battlefield. Not that Tsering would ever be allowed to serve in combat anyway, but that wasn't the point. Kuai thought she was cute, and they shared a connection with the city of Nanjing.

Kai Qiang had a pretty mediocre race, but he still came over to congratulate the other Sherpalanders and thank Kuai for his service to the country. There weren't too many war heroes from the Second World War still living in Pharak, so it wasn't every day that Qiang got to meet one.
Last edited by The Sherpa Empire on Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.

The Northern Chinese Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Republic » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:27 am

Hengxing Tian had convinced himself that Mendok was sexually unsatisfied in her marriage with Kai Qiang, and she needed another man -- namely him -- to show her how physical intimacy was supposed to feel. He managed to talk to her a couple of times over the course of Friday and Saturday in Yiling, and he dropped as many hints as he could without making himself feel trashy. Tian was pretty shameless and the hints were obvious, but Mendok was still reluctant to be unfaithful. She had no problem venting about her frustrations, and probably sharing more than she should, but she still said she didn't want to cheat on Qiang. She said Qiang was fussy, wussy, and had no stamina in the bedroom -- and yet she still insisted she didn't want to ruin her marriage by cheating.

"It isn't already ruined?" Tian asked.

Mendok shook her head. "I mean, sometimes I want to strangle him, but I think everyone has days like that."

They were still chatting when Qiang showed up. He gave Tian a dirty look and asked, "Why are you so fascinated with my wife?"

"We're just talking," Mendok said. "Come on." She waved a quick goodbye to Tian and walked away with Qiang.

They had a couple of similar run-ins over the course of practice and qualifying. Then Saturday night after qualifying -- while the second tier teams were getting ready for the Delivery Mouse 300 -- Tian tried to strike up another conversation with Mendok. Qiang pulled her away, out of earshot from Tian, where they had an animated conversation. When they returned a minute or so later, Qiang still looked pissed off, but Mendok had a look of mischievous glee on her face. "You want to spend the night with my wife?" Qiang asked.

"What if I do?" Tian thought Qiang was going to challenge him to a fight or something like that. He folded his arms and stood straight up, doing his best to look imposing.

"Okay, you can spend the night with her on one condition," Qiang said.

Tian did a double-take. He knew Qiang had a submissive side, but he had never imagined the Southerner would be this much of a doormat.

"You can spend the night with her, but you have to let her do anything she wants," said Qiang. "And I mean ANYTHING. You have to let her try all the things she can't do with me, and you aren't allowed to tell her no."

Tian laughed triumphantly, thinking he had just scored a major victory. "You've got a deal!"

They shook on it and went their separate ways, with Mendok and Tian going to Tian's hotel room while Qiang went off to look for Tsering.

Gongming Gao and Ricky Lee were at the track nice and early so they were sure to be on time for the drivers' meeting and take advantage of any practice time they could get in before the race. Hengxing Tian was not there and Xuan Tou was getting impatient. "Where is he?" Tou wondered out loud. He was just pulling out his phone, getting ready to call Tian and remind him that he was due for the drivers' meeting, when Tian came limping through the door.

Tian was wearing sunglasses, but Tou could still see that he had a black eye. "What the hell happened to you? You look like you've been hit by a bus!" Tou said. He was upset, but there was also a note of sympathy and concern in his voice.

"It's not your business," said Tian.

"You're driving for me, so it is too my business!" Tou's tone was turning angrier now.

"Ugh, it's embarrassing and I don't want to talk about it," said Tian. "I promise it won't happen again."

"It better not happen again," said Tou. "What the actual fuck, Tian?"

Tian went in the drivers' meeting and tried very hard to ignore Qiang and Tsering gossiping in sign language and laughing at him. He was humiliated, his body was hurting all over from Mendok's abuse, and he just wanted the race to be over so he could go home and rest. Qiang and Tsering were hard to ignore, though. In fact, it looked like they were having a hard time keeping their laughter quiet so they didn't disrupt the meeting.

When he couldn't contain himself any longer, Tian poked Qiang in the shoulder and asked, "How do you even survive being married to her?"

Qiang turned around and looked at him with a vindictive grin. "I'm not stupid enough to tell her she can do whatever she wants."

"When you said I had to let her do anything she wanted, I thought you meant, like, different positions."

Qiang shook his head and smiled just about the nastiest smile Tian had ever seen. "Nope!"

Tian still raced in spite of everything, and he still finished the race, but he wasn't any good. As he walked back to his hauler, he noticed Mendok watching him with an evil gleam in her eye. It was enough to send shivers down his spine. He wondered why Qiang stayed with her.

Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:10 am

The Gardeners – 1st Tier: Shellshock Batteries 400, Marquette Raceway, Hampton Island (Speedway); 2nd Tier: Appalachian 500 presented by Pelfry's Chicken & Waffles, Charlotte, Carolina-Piedmont, Appalachian Nation (Speedway)

For Holly, it was a show and display of the Valentian Effect that was working in her favor - her qualifications were less than stellar, netting her a 32nd when she was done on the Speedway. Then came the actual race, which got her into 16th. Jolyn, on the other hand, was considerably consistent with her qualification/race - 18th, then a 19th finish. The two Gardeners have been going back to back on one another as much as they can on the race, trusting that the effect of drafting and slipstreaming would work in their favor. In a way, it did, considering the positions that they finished.

"Another great teamwork, haha!" Holly exclaimed, giving Jolyn a handshake and an air hug. The two of them stored their cars back into the garage with the help of their crew, after which then they attended the debrief session. Considering this being the first season for her, Holly certainly was not too bad, guided not only by the main team but by her close friends around her. Jolyn had a lot of slip-ups in the past, but with a charter guaranteed for her, as well as going up to the ladder, she was certainly striving to get back to her glory days once again.

Another surprise would came for Holly in the way of Adriana, who announced that she would be going for WGP2 once again. She has already signed up her name on the official website, though of course, which team might be working with her is still something that she will need to prove herself with. "That will be for another time, but yeah, I have signed up for it once again. I guess I will never have enough of Formula Racing, haha!" Adriana gave her a friend a hug, wishing her well with Tracie around and helping her out. Holly wished Adriana the same, who would then be touring the worlds of WGP2 with Angeline and Angela alongside her.

In the meantime, after the race was over, then came Jamie who finished her race in the Rice Fields. Joining the post-race celebration, she noticed that Gwen was not there, at least after a few minutes. She decided to give her a call, wondering if she was all right to begin with. "Why yes, I do notice that she has been under the weather, or down on her luck lately, for the lack of a better-sounding expression," Jamie remarked as she dialed up Gwen's phone, "Poor woman, I do know how she has not been doing so well on NSSCRA. It is a shame, is it not? To put all the effort into something, only to not get the results that she wanted. I wonder what has been happening to her this season." Gwen picked up the phone a few seconds after Jamie finished her remark, followed by a short conversation, then the Valentians and Gardeners making their way to the shopping mall that Gwen was strolling around in for a short dinner. The food was good, the atmosphere calm, with minimal interruptions from fans asking the Valentians for autographs, with Holly constantly insisting people to not be physically close to her.

"Truth be told, I honestly have no idea what is happening," Gwen opened up, with the other Valentians listening to her attentively, "Like sure, you can say that the other drivers are improving, but if Clarissa and Anastasia, and everyone of you, can get some decent placings here and there, why am I still stuck in the middle? Something to think about, really." The other Valentians were just as speechless on how to get around this. Gwen gave her best, her pit crew led by Marcus was doing their best with no flaws, and yet here she is again. The only advice they can muster up and give her is to try her best, but that is as basic of an advice as they can give.

"I mean, we really do want to give you more," Clarissa gave a small smile while finishing her glass of cocktail, "But to be honest, there is nothing much we can do other than more practice. I know you are practicing, that is for sure! Still, I wonder if there is more to this than just practicing. Everyone has the same car, so it was not because of the car."

"I am thinking of a new tactic, or a strategy, but to be honest, I am not sure if I should give it a try- ahh sod it, I will give that a try next race, hehe. Hopefully it is not too radical to warrant a loss or a DNF, but I might just do it."

The Valentians would be a little puzzled by what Gwen meant by that, but nevertheless looked forward to it.
Factbooks. No NS Stats for this nation!

• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.
Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight.
(SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:26 am

The Valentians – 1st Tier: Friendship 375, Yiling International Friendship Circuit, Sandouping, Hunan Territory, the Sherpa Empire and Taipingxi, Hubei Province, North China (Road Course); 2nd Tier: Delivery Mouse 300, Yiling International Friendship Circuit, Sandouping, Hunan Territory, the Sherpa Empire and Taipingxi, Hubei Province, North China (Road Course)

The Valentians looked at the map of the race course with a certain interest. An interesting shape, some of them commented, but that was that for the most parts. What was the concern for them was the next bit, as Gwen has put it. "So it spans across two territories? I mean, don't get me wrong, we also have our own world of Valentine Z with complicated borders, but this one? I wonder what would be the passport and border requirements."

"They do have to make an exception for those who are racing, of course," Valentijn replied, pointing and tracing her finger on the map that was projected on the wall of their plane.

The 3.75 mile road course consists of a highway bridge crossing the Yangtze River and the border between our two nations, as well as the highway's on ramps and a stretch of waterfront where the pit lane is located. The trickiest parts of the course are the slopes and tight curves of the ramps, as well as the border checkpoint on the bridge. At the border checkpoint, there is a guard house blocking the shoulder of the highway and a curb between lanes. Tires and water barrels have been placed to protect the guard houses, but drivers will still need to be careful in this area as they have less maneuvering room than the rest of the bridge. IRACT and NSSCRA have made their best efforts to protect the sides of the bridge so cars do not go over the edge, but Border Control will have rescue boats ready in the unlikely event than anyone does fall into the river.

Main series teams will have hauler parking and garage space on the Sandouping waterfront, while the Everlong teams will use the Delivery Mouse campus in Taipingxi. Everyone entering the track area will need a valid passport as well as tickets or NSSCRA credentials.

The main Yiling border crossing will be closed during races, qualifying, and practice sessions, but there is a ferry a short distance west of the bridge which can be used to cross the river, or people can drive to other bridge crossings up or down the river. These smaller crossings may have heavy traffic, especially since the Everlong series race was relocated on short notice and the bridge closure for the Everlong qualifying session will extend through Friday rush hour. Anyone who needs to cross the border during the race weekend is recommended to allow extra time.

"So that's what the site says. I think the passport thing is typical for the visitors and the audience, and also for the drivers. Just have your Valentian passports ready at all time, especially when you are planning to get to the other territory. Any questions?" Valentijn asked her friends who were all looking at the map on one screen and the description copied and pasted on a word processor on the other screen. Anastasia was back to her normal size, sitting beside and alone by herself so as to avoid obscuring the screen with her body.

"None for now. I guess I wanted to just be clear on the passport thing," Gwen replied back, a surge of clarity going through her, "Thanks, Love!"

"Haha, no problem. Now, all the best! Well, we reached here early as usual. Thursday morning, so we have a lot of time to start practicing. But before that... hehe, you all know the drill," Valentijn smiled with a certain smirk on her face. It was not so much of malice, and more of mischief.

"Oh, yes! We are going for the run!" Gwen's face lit up with excitement, with Anastasia taking her magic dosage to shrink herself. The other Valentians were as equally as thrilled. Gwen continued again, "Man, it's been a while. We need to do this now and then, get ourselves pumped up and fit, hehe. Holly, you are free to join too, if you want to!"

"Hm hm, ahh, some other time. I just want to fly over the track a little. I want to do that while the sun is still shining! Don't want to freak people with the random lights of my body, after all."

"Haha, sure, sure. Suit yourself, no worries! All right, let's get to it," Valentijn said, disembarking from their planes at Sandouping. After setting up their lounge, they then changed to their running outfits, with Clarissa simply staying in her blue formal dress along with her formal shoes (thankfully not heels). After all, she is incapable of sweating.

"Clarrie, please do go easy on us, haha. We won't use our powers, so we cannot catch up with you endurance-wise."

Charting their determined route until it hits a distance that they wanted, they are off.

"Last one to finish will be buying lunch!" Valentijn exclaimed, as they set off to the rising morning sun.

Valentian Half-Marathon: 21 km

Clarissa Alanis Star Breya Samantha Zeta Harumi - 39:20.2456
Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Maxwell T. Constantine - 46:41.3341
Gwen Tracer Hepburn Fate Ellen Trixie Les. Allison - 46:43.1548
Anastasia Freya Valentina Thida Myat Yadana Aye - 46:46.8546
Jolyn Maxine Caulfield Moira Marlene Wendy Ceeta - 46:47.1024

The other four knew that Clarissa would win, anyway. What was more important, would be the one who ended up last and would be buying last. Jolyn was unfortunately it.

"And it was just a few hundred milliseconds!" she exclaimed lightheartedly, the other Valentians smiling and laughing together with her despite having faces as red as a bunch of tomatoes from the run. Clarissa simply did not break a sweat, running so far ahead of the group even on the lowest power setting and started timing the other four.

"Good run, Valentijn, that was amazing!" Gwen gave a high-five to Valentijn, as the two were cutting close to one another throughout the race.

"Yeah, hey, no worries, Jolyn. Now, then... where would you like to take us? Can be anywhere, haha."

"I scoped out this little Chinese restaurant when we were at the 18th km mark. I figured that I can buy you guys the lunch there. It looks delicious!"

"Sounds like a plan! Come on, let's go change first, then we have that lunch. Ask the others too, if they want takeaway."

And that was that for Thursday. A lunch courtesy of Jolyn, which she didn't mind treating her friends no matter the size of the group. They knew that the Sherpa Empire would not disappoint with the types of food they serve, and that little restaurant in Sandouping was no exception. Charlene took a handful of pictures - the whole of NSSCRA team, the main Valentian Team, the Gardeners, with their crew, and many more. The photo session alone took 6 minutes to complete.

Then came Friday, with Valentijn going for her practice and qualification session. Placed 10th, not too bad, she thought to herself. She shared her results and findings with the rest of the Valentians and Gardeners in a debrief.

"So when you are going alone on the track, it is actually not too bad. But there are several pain points, you can already look at it from the way it looks. The turns are dangerous, be careful. Not only are they tight, they are ramping, like highway ramps. You don't want to underestimate, and I will have a feeling that you don't want to overestimate. If you break too little, you will hit hard. If you break too hard, I reckon that you might get rear-ended. Do be mindful of that. The long stretch of road sounds like the easiest because it is a straight line. On the contrary, however. There is little room for maneuvering, especially at the border checkpoint. But more importantly, good luck, and hey, don't sweat it. It's not too bad once you get used to the feel of it."

Then came Saturday. In the morning and afternoon, the Valentians and the Gardeners in the main series went for their practice and qualifications. Clarissa opted not to use the extra practice time they are privileged to, giving her share of time to Anastasia and Gwen. Qualifications came, and it was time. 10th for Clarissa, 12th for Anastasia, and 3rd for Gwen. Gwen was happy about it, but at the same time, let out a small "Oh, dear me," because she had a gut feeling that the race was not going to go well for her. Good qualification, bad race, she thought. "But I will try. I have to!"

After a rather long break, it was time for the Everlong Race at night. Valentijn prepared herself for the worst, having a bit of fear and reluctance at the race. What if she spun out? What if the others were as equally aggressive? Many "What ifs?" flooded her mind, and there was little to nothing that she can do to assure herself.

Tiffany Violet Sunshine Mariel Z Smiley (#10, C): Valentijn, don't worry! You got this!
Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (#10): Thanks again, Tiffany. Oh, man, the race course is the scary part this time, you know?
Tiffany Violet Sunshine Mariel Z Smiley (#10, C): Yeah, the qualifications were already bad enough.

And then she is away, along with the other racers. They were giving little to no quarter, nearing the end of the season. However, they were also sensible enough to ensure that they did not do anything sudden or rash.

Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (#10): Well, this should be nice and easy. Take it slowly, I thought.
Tiffany Violet Sunshine Mariel Z Smiley (#10, C): Yeah, would not recommend going full-on aggressive here. Already reported a DNF.
Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (#10): Oh crap, who was it?
Tiffany Violet Sunshine Mariel Z Smiley (#10, C): Other channels say #23. David Clarke. Be mindful, Val!

And so she finished the race, mindfully, placing 12th. Bested by Chris Gordon and Robin Dragonovic that she could not overtake, the win would go to Rustam Ilyich Yudin from Abanhfleft. Not that she would mind, either way, as she got out of her car slowly, pushed it back into the garage, and looked at the scoreboard.

"4012 for me, that's not bad at all, hehe," Valentijn thought to herself, satisfied that she was the only one who got herself 4 wins so far. At the same time, she could not be overconfident, for the recent races show that she is as liable to mistakes as the other racers. "I should try my best to get my 5th win sometime. Maybe on a course that does not have a lot of demand for slowing down."

Then came Sunday. It was time for the main team. Just like with the qualifications, Valentijn and Tiffany have shared their stories on the Road Course - both to get the Valentians and Gardeners to be cautious, but also to try to reassure them that it is nothing to be too terrified about. Simply race like they normally would, while still try to at least go out with a small amount of victory. Gwen was going to try her new method, and it would seem that she was going to do it, somewhat.

Marcus Alan Ariel Reynolds (#31, C): It is risky, but I wouldn't really put the blame on you too much. See if it works, and hey, if it does, it does!
Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (#31): Yeah, no worries! This might go well... maybe.

And then they are away! For the first few laps, Gwen keep it conservative, keeping her distance from the others around her, including the Valentians. Her move was going to be risky, even damaging the tires a little and needing fast repairs, but if they work, they work.

Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (#31): Okay, turn... one... two... three-DRIFT-DRIFT-DRIFT!

Just like that, she did it, at least for that lap. With no one around her, she was able to complete the maneuver without being a hazard for the others, and not losing too much speed.

Marcus Alan Ariel Reynolds (#31, C): Wow, I can't actually believe you did it. Your tires must be screaming, but hey, if it works, just give it a try. Not every lap!

Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (#31): Ohhh yes, it's all coming together.

And so Gwen would do it, again, and again, and again, whenever she has the opportunity to. Until that unfortunate moment whereby she wore off the tires too much and light-slammed the wall beside.

Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (#31): Ahhh! Piss! I KNEW that is going to happen!
Marcus Alan Ariel Reynolds (#31, C): You all right? Is your car totaled?

Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (#31): Nah, still drive-worthy. But I need to pit ASAP. Not sure what kind of damage it sustained.

And just like that, Gwen stopped trying to drift around the corners. Her pit time took longer than usual to fix her car, resulting in bottoming out to 42nd. The latter laps would see her gaining back to 9th as quickly, but she took it much more consecutively, her vehicle sustaining a bit of damage to warrant another pit stop along the way. At the end of the race, she finished 29th, with Clarissa and Anastasia at 14th and 7th respectively.

Come the end of the race, Gwen fortunately did not get an earful from anyone, not from the officials, not from the Valentians. Her friends, however, did tease her a little in their own ways.

Clarissa presented Gwen with a little die-cast metal model of a Toyota AE86, while the rest of the Valentians turned their lounge into a party room (with permission), blasting "Deja Vu" continuously for an hour.

"Well, I am not sure if I should be ashamed that my stunts could get me or someone in danger - even though I only did it when there are no other cars around... or I should be proud! It really did help cushion the 29th placement better so, thanks, HAHA!"
Last edited by Valentine Z on Fri Mar 05, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Fri Mar 05, 2021 1:01 pm

Yiling International Friendship Circuit, the border of North China and Sherpaland
The Friendship 375

ALVAREZ     3101
STEFAN 3101
-------------
HENDERSON 3100
BROOKE 3099

Ben Warwick, crew chief for the #18 Glorious Free Republic Motorsports team, was looking at the screen of a laptop he had with him on the pit box. On it were the names of the drivers that are part of the NSSCRA Chase, as well as the number of points they have as they run. It was not looking good for Warwick's driver, Jeremiah Brooke. He was running seventh at the last lap, but needed to get two more points, in any way possible, to avoid elimination.

"I'm coming up on the 15," Brooke told Warwick on the radio. "How's the points looking?"

"You get past Aye, you're level with Hendo, but Stefan still makes the cut by one point."

"Where are they?"

"Uh, Hendo's way back, but Stefan's right behind you," said spotter Raymond Goldfarb. "A second back, but you still gotta be careful."

"Copy that. 15's giving me a hard time, though." Indeed, Brooke was all over Anastasia Aye's rear, but he just couldn't make the pass.

Meanwhile, Michael Stefan of TJUN-ia was running eighth when Brooke's teammate Thea Alvarez came up behind him. Like Brooke, Alvarez was also fighting for her life regarding the Chase.

"Outside, still there, outside," said Naomi Hoff, spotter for Alvarez's #46 team as the Yeezie driver tried to overtake her Jag counterpart. A few car lengths ahead of them were Aye and Brooke; Alvarez thought that she could probably work together with her teammate, that is, if she catches him. Stefan started initiating contact, though. He gave the #46 a tap on the side, but just as they passed the exact border crossing between Sherpaland and North China, Alvarez retaliated with one a bit harder before zipping ahead of the now loose #07.

"All clear," radioed Hoff.

ALVAREZ     3102
STEFAN 3100
-------------
HENDERSON 3100
BROOKE 3099

"Stefan just lost a spot to Thea. You're only one point behind now, buddy," Warwick said to Brooke, who replied, "Yeah, and I'm trying to make it up, I swear." The #18 and #15 were now side by side, rubbing into each other like the #46 and #07 were doing earlier. This went on for the next few hundred yards, until they reached one of the exit ramps on the North Chinese side of the highway bridge turned racetrack. Brooke tapped Aye's rear bumper with his front before moving to her outside and overtaking her as they navigated the loops.

ALVAREZ     3102
BROOKE 3100
-------------
STEFAN 3100
HENDERSON 3100

"Great job," said Warwick once Brooke was back on the long straights. "You're tied with Stefan and Hendo now, thirty one hundred."

"Is that good?"

"Guess so, you have more wins anyway. Think you can get more points, though?"

"I'll try. I see another car up ahead, think it's the double oh."

This time it was Goldfarb responding. "Yeah, it's the double oh."

"I'll catch her. I mean, I'll try," Brooke said, referring to the driver of the #00 machine, Fiona Sunarya.

Alvarez was getting a bit ticked off now. Stefan had caught up to her, restarting their fierce battle for the eighth spot.

"Hey Kaley," she said, radioing to her crew chief Kaley Curtis. "I get in the next round if I get past this dude, right?"

"That's right," came the reply.

"And if I don't?"

Curtis looked at the computer screen with the live update of the points.

ALVAREZ     3101
STEFAN 3101
-------------
BROOKE 3100
HENDERSON 3100

"You're still in, but not Jeremiah."

"Well, I can't have that." Brooke was a tough competitor on the track, but a very good friend away from it, Alvarez thought. "Sorry, Micky, but I'm sending J to the next round." Once again, she nudged the #07 out of her way.

ALVAREZ     3102
BROOKE 3100
-------------
STEFAN 3100
HENDERSON 3100

After a few seconds of silence, Brooke resumed his communication with the #18 team. "Sunarya's pulling away. Getting hard to catch up, not to mention hold off Aye."

"Don't sweat it," responded Goldfarb. "Wait, she's on your inside."

Aye pulled ahead and immediately threw a block. "Damn!" shouted Warwick on the radio. "Get her!"

ALVAREZ     3102
STEFAN 3100
-------------
HENDERSON 3100
BROOKE 3099

Brooke wasn't having any of that. "Oh no, you don't," he said as he rode Aye's air, then shot past her on the inside. As the #18 cleared the #15, Warwick said "That's more like it," while Brooke said "Alright guys, let's make the next round!"

The Yeezie Chasers survived the Round of 16, with great showings in all three races. The Round of 12 was another story though - it started tough as they dipped from "great" to "good" in Xanneria, allowing the other Chase contenders to leapfrog them in the standings. Tried to step it up as they headed to Hampton Island, expecting to improve in the standings, but to no avail. Now, at the border of North China and Sherpaland, it's desperation mode - despite their situation, both Jeremiah Brooke and Thea Alvarez refused to give up, believing that anything can happen. That there was a possibility that both of them could climb out of the hole they've been in. And as the two of them crossed the start/finish line in sixth and eighth, respectively, that possibility became a certainty. They prevailed, despite the odds against them. Whoever said "Yeezie magic" only applied to wins?

ALVAREZ     3102
BROOKE 3100
-------------
STEFAN 3100
HENDERSON 3100

After the race, Alvarez immediately went off to celebrate, but Brooke went over to the two people he booted out by virtue of win amount. "Tight battle, right?" he said to Michael Stefan before offering him a high five; Taylor Henderson, otherwise known as Hendo, was given a hug. "Well, here's to hoping you both stay strong for next season." Then, remembering the name of the race, he added, "We're still cool though, right? Still friends?"

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

gfr-motorsports.stk/blog

Postby Saint Kanye » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:55 am

Kardashia Welcomes You!

This week, the Nationstates Stock Car Racing Association will be visiting the Kardashia Autoring in colorful, vibrant St. Kanye, for the start of the Chase's Round of Eight. On Saturday, the Everlong Contenders Series will be running the inaugural Axis Hyper Clean 300, while a day later, Sunday, it's the main tier taking to the track for the third edition of the Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400.

The Kardashia Autoring is a tri-oval racetrack located in the heart of the Kanyean capital. It is 2.25 miles long, with turns banked 36°, frontstretch 16°, tri-oval 18°, and backstretch 10°. The track's lap record is 35.716 seconds, set by former Glorious Free Republic Motorsports driver Skip Stiller. Sherpalander Kai Qiang would win the first NSSCRA race here, the inaugural Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, on the way to a title during the eighth season. During the ninth (the second 400), it would be Cassadagan Stacie Houston capturing the checkered flag on the way to a third place points finish. Thea Alvarez took third place behind Houston, the highest ever finish by a Yeezie, though of course they will be looking to surpass that this time around.

The races of course aren't the only reasons to visit the Glorious Free Republic in the days to come. There are many side events and activities during the days leading up to them - let's take a look:

- Companies around the world who are involved or want to get involved in the NSSCRA (except Chadwick's competing automakers and Axis' competing cleaning product brands) are invited to set up booths and displays around the track. Already confirming are Chadwick, Axis, Pencurve/GGtech, Hyde Medical Group, Multiversal, Blood Moon Beer, Vylet, Argo Petrol, Apocalypse Pest Control, AutoRealm and Mayhem.
- The ever-popular Tropicorp Pit Crew Challenge is expected to make an appearance.
- Free concerts from top local acts will be held at the infield from Monday to Thursday night.
- On Friday night, there will be a go-kart race involving NSSCRA crew chiefs at Kartdashia Go-Karts, located just a dozen blocks west of the Autoring. (OOC: TG, RP, or post in the OOC thread if you want to join. Deadline is when the quals are posted.)
- Of course, Kardashia has many malls and stores for everything from Ajian cartoon figures to camera parts to sneakers. Hungry? Choose from well-known fast food joints such as SubHouse, Lhotse Love, Warner Hall and Fat Chuck's, fancier restaurants with three to five stars, or catch one of the many food trucks driving about. Practice your tricks in bike and skate parks, or shoot some hoops with the locals in an outdoor basketball court. There are bars, bookstores, bowling alleys and laser tag places. The possibilities are f-cking endless.
- Please be reminded that in St. Kanye, smoking (tobacco, vapes, and the very legal marijuana) is not allowed in public places such as the track.

As if cash isn't that much of an incentive (not to mention a Championship Four seat), the good people at Chadwick have decided to sweeten the pot and give brand new vehicles to the podium finishers in the 400. The winner will be the proud owner of a Honcho SUV; the runner-up will get a Taskforce pickup, while the third placer will receive a Frodo compact car. The winner of the 300, meanwhile, will have the bonus prize of an open charter in the 400. (OOC: This means that the 300 comes before the 400 quals.)

We wish the drivers, crew, staff, audience, and everyone else a great time in Kardashia!
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Garden at 6th Mile Road
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 20, 2017
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Garden at 6th Mile Road » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:57 pm

The Gardeners – 1st Tier: Friendship 375, Yiling International Friendship Circuit, Sandouping, Hunan Territory, the Sherpa Empire and Taipingxi, Hubei Province, North China (Road Course); 2nd Tier: Delivery Mouse 300, Yiling International Friendship Circuit, Sandouping, Hunan Territory, the Sherpa Empire and Taipingxi, Hubei Province, North China (Road Course)

Holly materialized a small part of herself in order to view the entire road course, acting as a modern-day drone, but with the elements of magic. She thought of simply flying overheard, but that would raise more questions than answers, on top of making her detectable by any of the scientific (or magical) anomaly analyzers, if any. Even that was not as enough when they decided to go for the practice session followed by the qualifications. 55th and 40th respectively for Holly and Jolyn, the two Gardeners thought that they were not going to make it for this one, unless the Valentian Effect takes place yet again. "It has to be the turns. The ramp and the turns were certainly not making our jobs easier," Jolyn said to Holly, then to the crew as they discussed the pain points and what to avoid. "Aggression will cost us a lot, so for tomorrow, me and... Holly? Please do not try any stunts or anything too risky. Way too difficult."

Then came the race yet again. Taking it as conservatively as possible while trying to tail one another, Holly and Jolyn made it through a few segments together, but eventually broke up.

Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (#76): I am so sorry, Holly, I can't do this. The road course does not allow for such a maneuver, we are on our own.
Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (#55): Aww, but I understand. Please do be careful out there!
Jolyn Maxine Helen Caulfield Ceeta (#76): Don't worry, I will try my best.

As they hit the 4th segment of the race, the Gardeners caught wind that Gwen was on the top spot, but eventually squandered it thanks to the extremely risky technique of drifting a NSSCRA.

Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (#31): Note to self: NSSCRAs are not meant for drifting! At least, not continuously.
Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (#76): Ahh, that's a shame. Yeah, we are just trying our best not to try that. It seems risky.
Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (#31): You can get away with it for a few tens of laps, but you need to try it when there aren't anyone around, or when your tires are fresh. I ate through 2 sets of tires today.
Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (#55): Take care, Gwen! Please be careful!

Jolyn wanted to give it a try, while Holly was insistent on keeping it conservative as she told her. Not that Jolyn wanted to try it badly, but she figured if she could give it a try at least for one turn. At the end, however, she decided against it, doing the usual method of keeping it slow and steady with the turns. And with that, Holly got herself into 19th, and Jolyn into 26th. Not as shabby, but considering what happened to Gwen, Holly was simply grateful that she was doing slightly above average. The winning will have to come eventually, but as long as she is doing average instead of taking risks that would result in DNFs or fumbled results.

They also attended the after-race party whereby the Valentians turned the lounge into a small dance hall for themselves, blasting "Deja Vu" thanks to Gwen's mishaps today. Come the next morning, it was time for the Valentians to pack up and drive back to Yichang, at the airport whereby their airships were waiting for them. "Well, before we go," Jolyn suggested as she slowly stopped the rest of the Valentians, "Why not grab something to eat again? I am thinking a certain... Lhotse Love."

"Oooh, very nice, haha!" Clarissa clapped cheerfully as she finished putting her belongings back into the airship, "Yeah, we could go for some breakfast before we leave to the next place!"

"Yeah, we do have our own branches in Valentine Z, but I bet the local Lhotse Love here are much more irresistible," Anastasia commented, who was beside Gwen as they pushed a simulation cabinet back into the ship, as the Valentian crew chiefs drove the trucks back into the airship.

"I do hope our luck would change for the race in Kardashia!" Holly remarked, giving her friends a refreshing breath of frost.
Last edited by Garden at 6th Mile Road on Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks. No NS Stats for this nation!

• Self-proclaimed King of Forum 7, a.k.a. Forum 7 dweller that your mom warns you about. (Got inspiration from Folknoren).
• Favorite catchphrase: Nani the f**k, so many ninjas.
• A dimensional rift created from nuclear bombs.
• Violently violated the Laws of Thermodynamics with shoddy writing.
Ruled by * takes a deep breath *
Holly De Stralend en Wonderbaarlijk Licht Koningin Aurora Symantha Vreugde Lavender Astrid Lilac Marlie Nova Radiant Starlight.
(SSCG(3) ↑TREE(3) g64)! Joules,
g64 = Graham's Number, TREE(n) = TREE sequence, SSCG(n) = Friedman's SSCG function, n! = Factorial, and an b = Knuth's Up-Arrow Notation.

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:44 pm

With Liangmei Li's commitment to Rocket Motorsports next season, Werner Ragos made contact with another foreign driver for the same team, Rockii Ezis.

To: Rockii Ezis
Subject: Offer to drive for Badai Angin Tim Motorsport for NSSCRA 11

Good day! This is Werner Ragos, President of Team Operations for Badai Angin Tim Motorsport.

Badai Angin Tim Motorsport (BA Tim) is Filindostan's premier team in motorsport, whether it be WGPC or NSSCRA. The organization have started racing in NSSCRA since its eighth edition and this season, one of our two full time teams made into the playoffs for the first time in our participation. We are targeting both our drivers to finish within the top 20 this season so that we can start next season with motivation and better outlook with opening up a support team based in Aji No Moto.

We are inquiring for your availability to drive the #0 car currently driven by Hana Bhe for next season. We are not aware of the contract details you currently have with Rocket Motorsports but if you are available and willing to switch rides for next season, kindly let us know by the end of the Round of 8 if you are agreeing to drive for us next season. Whatever team you are assigned in our organization will bear the priority charter for BA Tim for next season.

Please keep this email as confidential as we do not want this offer to make it public yet. We'd like to hear from you soon. Thanks!
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 10 - Pick'em Chase - R2R#

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sat Mar 06, 2021 6:57 pm

Chase Challenge Results (Rd 2, Ev 3)

1 [160] :: @DMizushima63

2 [154] :: @Paine_Andrews

3 [147] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

4 [145] :: @fillygurl27

5 [142] :: @ole_yutzie

6 [139] :: @NuclearBreeze

7 [137] :: @LCarter11

8 [132] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

9 [126] :: @drhamonii

10 [121] :: @Trixie0921

11 [120] :: @eelcat827

12 [116] :: @Packer10
Chase Challenge Standings (Rd 2, Ev 3)

1 [458] :: @NuclearBreeze

2 [447] :: @DMizushima63

3 [445] :: @fillygurl27

4 [430] :: @Paine_Andrews

5 [429] :: @LCarter11

6 [428] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

7 [424] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

8 [416] :: @ole_yutzie

------------------------------

9 [410] :: @drhamonii

10 [396] :: @Trixie0921

11 [386] :: @Packer10

12 [362] :: @eelcat827

VTM Crash Out in Nightmare Sherpaland Showing

:: Heading into the Friendship 375 in The Sherpa Empire all the trending discussion on twii.tur regarding the team was about whether or not the driver of the #2 Tiones Lumber Dart was going to be able to take the victory and advance to the Round of 8 for the second consecutive season. Instead, however, not only was Centur Tiones not in victory lane at the end of the day and not advancing through to the next round of the NSSCRA Chase, but neither was teammate River 'Shark' Suzgar II. The storyline of Tiones 17th place finish in the race and bottom-of-the barrell finish in the Round of 12 was quickly overshadowed by the misfortune of Suzgar who got off track early in the event which damaged the right front of the #14 Toys '4' All Dart and affected the handling for the Season 6 NSSCRA Champion for the duration of the race. The Vilita and Turori Motorsports team was able to use strategy to move Suzgar back into the Top 10 after the first round of pitstops but on the 14 teams second pitstop an uncharacteristic penalty for an uncontrolled tire sent the Shark to the back of the pack once more. A number of contact instances while trying to work back through the pack once more further damaged the car to the point where the #14 Dart was no longer able to break back into the Top 15. Having entered the race just mere points clear of the cut line, Suzgar's crew was keeping the driver informed on where they stood in the championship battle. With Brooke, Stefan and Henderson all running in and around the Top 10, Suzgar needed to Finish inside the Top 15 to ensure a place in the Round of 8. Pushing to get the last few spots needed to secure their place, Suzgar's #14 Dart was crowded out of the racing line and clipped the transition, spinning around and relegating The Shark to a 30th place finish. Suzgar was cross the line in 30th place and finished 11 points behind the cut for the Round of 8. It was the worst finish of the season for Suzgar and the Vilita and Turori Motorsports #14 team and it came at the worst possible time as they failed to advance in the Round of 12 for the first time in their career. The fact that two Vilita and Turori Motorsports drivers failed to advance from the Round of 12 would have been nearly impossible to believe considering the opening round of the Round of 12 in the chase saw all three Vilita and Turori motorsports drivers finishing inside the Top 10 in one of the teams Top 5 all-time races across the board. Instead, only #41 Yraaga Gilli'i will remain in contention for Vilita & Turori Motorsports as the Tropicorp-backed driver carries the torch and makes their claim to being Vilita & Turori Motorsports #1 driver.

While Gilli'i's performances almost certainly secure their seat in the #41 for NSSCRA Season 11, rumors continue to persist regarding Centur Tiones and the #2 Vilita & Turori Motorsports seat. While Tiones does bring funding to the #2 team it is believed that the Vilisorma Beverage Company has shown an interest in backing one of its drivers full time in the third Vilita & Turori Motorsports ride which would eliminate the need to supplement the #2 car with the Tiones Lumber Sponsorship. That could open up Tiones Lumber to sponsor a different NSSCRA entry with Tiones as the driver. Of course, the Vilisorma Beverage Company have also been making moves with their own Motorsports entry called Vilaye EnergySport in a partnership with Vilita & Turori Motorsports but that some have rumored could soon break out into its own competitive entry in the near future.

With the elimination of four drivers in the NSSCRA Chase it also correlated with the elimination of four competitors from the Vilita & Turori Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge competition. Regular Season Champion and celebrity contestant Daryl Mizhushima set the Top Performance for the Friendship 375 preventing a full sweep of the round by @NuclearBreeze who could only manage the 6th best score of the third race in the Round of 12. The real battle was at the bottom where the cutoff for the Round of 8 appeared to be a three way battle between Saint Kanye based competitors @Paine_Andrews, @melvin_the_Gr8 and @Trixie0921. Paine and Melvin did everything they needed to do with their roster for the Friendship 375 posting the 2nd and 3rd best scores of the round to easily secure their places in the Round of 8. The same could not be said for @Trixie0921 who had the 3rd worst score of all the remaining finalists and crashed out of the 'Pick em competition along with @Packer10, @eelcat827 and the celebrity participant @drhamonii of Cocoabo Park. Just 8 competitors remain and in the Round of 8 a Top Performance by any competitor would like their place in the Championship final.

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Sat Mar 06, 2021 7:16 pm

Qualifying: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)
Lap Record: 35.716 sec.

Qualifying Results:
NSSCRA 10
1 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 36.160
2 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 36.162
3 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 36.171
4 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 36.178
5 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 36.217
6 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 36.221
7 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 36.248
8 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.252
9 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 36.263
10 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 36.264
11 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 36.268

12 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 36.286
13 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 36.332
14 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 36.360
15 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 36.371
16 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 36.409
17 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 36.410
18 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 36.465
19 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 36.485
20 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 36.539
21 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 36.571
22 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 36.575
23 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.583
24 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 36.591
25 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.627
26 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 36.666
27 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 36.675
28 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 36.747
29 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 36.782
30 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 36.822
31 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 36.873
32 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 36.884
33 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 36.898
34 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* 37.073
35 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 37.294
36 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 37.314
37 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 37.410
38 #90- Dexter Warner (Kohnhead) *Q* 37.461
39 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 37.473
40 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 37.565
41 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 37.634
42 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 37.797
43 #22- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) *Q* 37.876
44 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) *Q* 37.895

45 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 37.981
46 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 37.989
47 #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) *Q* 38.031
48 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 38.120
49 #92- Thomas Delgado (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* 38.178

50 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 38.303
51 #47- Anthony Barnes (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* 38.324
52 #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* 38.415

53 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 38.489
54 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 38.494
55 #52- Lee Shera (Kriegiersien) *Q* 38.634
56 #87- Layla Diamantriov (Twicetagram and JYPe) *Q* 38.654
57 #84- Claude Dzibaiyev (Twicetagram and JYPe) *Q* 38.686
58 #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) *Q* 38.774
59 #51- Tex Crazy (Kriegiersien) *Q* 38.800
60 #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* 39.602

Race: Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)

Qualifying:
EverLong Contenders Series
1 #19- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) 36.172
2 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 36.187
3 #47- Edmund Flanders (Hapilopper) 36.216
4 #27- Maddie Alexander (Cassadaigua) 36.218
5 #17- Chelsea Taylor (Cassadaigua) 36.328
6 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 36.342
7 #98- Jixaka Motorai (Tropicorp) 36.481
8 #77- Al Shelton (Hapilopper) 36.515
9 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 36.549
10 #5- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) 36.569
11 #10- Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (Valentine Z) 36.608
12 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) 36.691
13 #97- Robin Dragonovic (South Newlandia) 36.767
14 #23- David Clarke (Sultanate of Oontaz) 36.812
15 #40- Agata Kosaryova (Sultanate of Oontaz) 36.834
16 #04- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) 36.943
17 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 37.006
18 #37- Cocoabo #37 (Tropicorp) 37.078
19 #93- Tim Lateman (Kohnhead) 37.165
20 #41- Turakki Mayelli (Vilita & Turori) 37.269
21 #0- Tadashi Mitsubishi (Filindostan) 37.317
22 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita & Turori) 37.331
23 #71- Barnabas Mate (Filindostan) 37.516
24 #39- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 37.629
25 #32- Andrew Holden (Lisander) 37.653
26 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 37.712
27 #15- Harrison Cooper (Appalachian Nation) 37.762
28 #26- Mor Holstein (Lisander) 37.793
29 #25- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 37.906
30 #22- Jason Carrigan (Hampton Island) 37.961
31 #4- Jessica Reagan (United Pink States) 38.102
32 #75- Kiki Lambosa (Hispinas) 38.593
33 #70- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) 38.634
34 #11- Martin Finney (United Pink States) 38.684
35 #1- Jupiter Cosmos (Space) 39.030

Race Results:
EverLong Contenders Series
1 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 36.166 WINNER
2 #27- Maddie Alexander (Cassadaigua) 36.261
3 #17- Chelsea Taylor (Cassadaigua) 36.268
4 #39- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft) 36.344
5 #41- Turakki Mayelli (Vilita & Turori) 36.357
6 #77- Al Shelton (Hapilopper) 36.449
7 #47- Edmund Flanders (Hapilopper) 36.561
8 #19- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) 36.648
9 #5- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) 36.664
10 #0- Tadashi Mitsubishi (Filindostan) 36.693
11 #97- Robin Dragonovic (South Newlandia) 36.808
12 #10- Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (Valentine Z) 36.810
13 #37- Cocoabo #37 (Tropicorp) 36.877
14 #40- Agata Kosaryova (Sultanate of Oontaz) 36.974
15 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) 37.016
16 #71- Barnabas Mate (Filindostan) 37.025
17 #93- Tim Lateman (Kohnhead) 37.168
18 #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita & Turori) 37.194
19 #23- David Clarke (Sultanate of Oontaz) 37.196
20 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 37.634
21 #25- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 37.676
22 #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye) 37.706
23 #98- Jixaka Motorai (Tropicorp) 37.731
24 #26- Mor Holstein (Lisander) 37.772
25 #04- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) 37.791
26 #11- Martin Finney (United Pink States) 37.964
27 #22- Jason Carrigan (Hampton Island) 38.008
28 #32- Andrew Holden (Lisander) 38.082
29 #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island) 38.176
30 #4- Jessica Reagan (United Pink States) 38.335
31 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 38.485
32 #70- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) 38.505 DNF
33 #75- Kiki Lambosa (Hispinas) 38.582 DNF
34 #1- Jupiter Cosmos (Space) 38.628 DNF
35 #15- Harrison Cooper (Appalachian Nation) 38.760 DNF

Point Standings (After 23 Races):
+-----+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | EverLong Contenders Series | Points |
+-----+----------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| 1 | #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia)*** | 4046 |
| 2 | #39- Rustam Ilyich Yudin (Abanhfleft)** | 4038 |
| 3 | #27- Maddie Alexander (Cassadaigua)* | 4037 |
| 4 | #10- Valkyrie Valentijn Samantha Constantine (Valentine Z)**** | 4036 |
| 5 | #47- Edmund Flanders (Hapilopper)** | 4035 |
| 6 | #17- Chelsea Taylor (Cassadaigua) | 4033 |
| 7 | #20- Daryl Calhoun (Saint Kanye)*** | 4023 |
| 8 | #05- Chris Gordon (Sword Island)** | 4013 |
| 9 | #19- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye)** | 3108 |
| 10 | #77- Al Shelton (Hapilopper)* | 3095 |
| 11 | #04- Lexie Shelby (Sword Island) | 3076 |
| 12 | #71- Barnabas Mate (Filindostan) | 3075 |
| 13 | #97- Robin Dragonovic (South Newlandia)* | 2177 |
| 14 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita & Turori)* | 2145 |
| 15 | #93- Tim Lateman (Kohnhead) | 2109 |
| 16 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria)* | 2096 |
| 17 | #98- Jixaka Motorai (Tropicorp) | 517 |
| 18 | #37- Cocoabo #37 (Tropicorp) | 504 |
| 19 | #41- Turakki Mayelli (Vilita & Turori) | 484 |
| 20 | #0- Tadashi Mitsubishi (Filindostan) | 403 |
| 21 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 376 |
| 22 | #5- Travis Barkley (Newmanistan) | 319 |
| 23 | #40- Agata Kosaryova (Sultanate of Oontaz) | 300 |
| 24 | #23- David Clarke (Sultanate of Oontaz) | 281 |
| 25 | #25- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 270 |
| 26 | #22- Jason Carrigan (Hampton Island) | 265 |
| 27 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 253 |
| 28 | #26- Mor Holstein (Lisander) | 241 |
| 29 | #32- Andrew Holden (Lisander) | 212 |
| 30 | #15- Harrison Cooper (Appalachian Nation) | 180 |
| 31 | #11- Martin Finney (United Pink States) | 164 |
| 32 | #4- Jessica Reagan (United Pink States) | 158 |
| 33 | #1- Jupiter Cosmos (Space) | 143 |
| 34 | #0- Mercy Binayas (Filindostan) | 137 |
| 35 | #70- Astigar Armendaritze (Hispinas) | 92 |
| 36 | #75- Kiki Lambosa (Hispinas) | 72 |
| 37 | #70- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) | 6 |
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:45 pm

Kai Qiang was snuggled in the cushy Valentian bed at his house in Guilin. He was thinking about the Friendship 375. He'd made it through to the next round of the Chase, but it hadn't been a great race for him. He found the guardhouses at the border crossing really distracting and annoying, and there had been a couple of missed opportunities coming down the ramp onto the Sandouping waterfront.

His wife Mendok was running her finger down his back. He guessed she was tracing the scars. Suddenly, she reached over and pulled him closer. "Hey, thanks for letting me play with Tian," she said. "That was fun."

"You should get tested for STDs to make you didn't catch anything," said Qiang.

Mendok swatted him. "Way to ruin the mood Qiang! You really know how to be romantic!"

"I'm looking out for your safety!" Qiang said.

She grabbed him by the hair and turned his face toward hers. "I'm not an idiot, Qiang! We used protection!"

"Ow!" Qiang tried to pry her hand out of his hair.

Mendok laughed. "You're so fussy."

"Okay, but seriously, you need to get tested."

"Sure thing, Mr. Romantic."

Soon it was time to hit the road again and head to Kardashia for the Chadwick Dealers 400. Rinzi was bouncing off the walls, coming off a win and excited to make it this deep into the Chase. Tsering was cheerfully looking ahead to next season, though still making sure she did everything she needed to do for the current race weekend. Qiang was the most nervous of the three. He still knew what he was doing, but sometimes the pressure of racing in NSSCRA just got to him. Being in the public eye was the thing that stressed him out the most. Racing was fun; and even if you lost to someone like Brooke or Houston or Rinzi, it wasn't that embarrassing -- but getting grilled about it by the media and the fans was excruciating. The scrutiny only got more intense in the last stretch of the Chase.

But anxiety was not always a bad thing. If you channeled it the right way, it could make you more conscientious. Qiang was very thorough about studying the track, checking over his car, and going over his plans with Houzhi Chang (when he could pry Chang away from the go kart track).

Qiang won the pole in Kardashia, narrowly beating out a pair of Valentian drivers -- but it didn't calm him down that much. He still had the race to worry about. The anxiety was still there, and even if he could channel it into some good results, it was still an unpleasant feeling.

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:41 am

Alexander, Taylor Each Making an Impression,
By Chelsea Dufrense, Concord Heights Times

While the eyes of NSSCRA fans of Cassadaigua remain focused on the main series, the EverLong Contenders series has been very successful for Team Cassadaigua. Only eight drivers remain, and two members of our team have “snuck in” to this group that fight to be a part of the final four. They have not been winning races, similar to what we are seeing in the main series, as Maddie only has one win, and Chelsea has yet to find the winners circle. All of the others in the final eight have won at least two, and as many as four races. Meghan Henderson, one of the Vice Presidents of racing for Team Cassadaigua said of the drivers that, “While they both want to win races, they have been very consistent. All you need to do is be consistent to get as far as they have. Roll off top fives and tens on a race by race basis, and you will be there. They are each competitors, but with the way this format is, you only need to win one race to be a champion. We want to win them all, but you look at them, and Stacie in the main series who is winless, all are in the final eight. I know Stacie had a brief rough patch in her season, but consistency gets you here.”

One thing that Maddie, Chelsea, and Stacie have in their back pocket is the site of the final elimination race: Concord Heights Motor Speedway. The Five Star Mobile 500 will be Stacie’s chance, and the not yet named EverLong race will be a great chance for Maddie and Chelsea to get that win, which would be very timely, at a track they are far more familiar with than those other drivers in the round of eight. By the way, we have heard that the bidding process at Concord Heights Motor Speedway for the naming rights is complete, and the speedway is finalizing the details now and will name the official sponsor for the race following the Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400. As for Maddie, she is not thinking all the way ahead yet, “We had a great race in Kardashia. Me second, Chelsea third. You know both of us want to get that win, but that’s a great finish for us. Exactly what we need to do, it gives us both comfort knowing that we have a home race as the last race of this round. Still, we have to go to Abanhfleft and run well there, or else it would not matter.” Chelsea Taylor, longing for that first win, agreed, “Of course, yes, I am happy in finishing third. It was a good points day for us and as we don’t have the bonus points as the new rounds of the chase begin, it is important for us to start well. Great job by everyone with Team Cassadaigua, and I love this race car. I want to get a win for SubHouse badly, they have been a great sponsor, and no doubt they need their colors in victory lane. That’s still the ultimate goal, but we are not going to be stupid in pursuing that goal in knowing that the end game in this is to run well, get points, and put yourself in a position to be the champion in Tundra Falls. Maddie and I are doing that.”

Sponsorship for the EverLong race is not yet known, but SubHouse is considered to be one of the favorites, though a source close to the bidding process told me that, “it’s not SubHouse and it’s not Dagan Airways.” That’s interesting, especially the latter too, since they are the sponsor of the stadium with Concord Heights. I guess when you sponsor the stadium, you don’t need to sponsor the EverLong Contenders race. Speaking of SubHouse and their main series driver, I am told that Tyler Abbott will still drive the #17 car in the Five Star Mobile 500. There have been calls for him to lose that ride, and for either Alexander and Taylor to have a chance to run in the main series (Alexander ran this race last year as the open charter driver), Team Cassadaigua is sticking with Abbott. It’s not a glowing measure of support, but the impression is more one of let’s just finish this off with him and move on from him after the year. It also allows Alexander and Taylor to focus on their main job, primarily, in the Contenders series.

As for Stacie Houston in the main series, she continues to turn out consistent results, and that allowed her to be ahead of the three way tie for eighth that saw boyfriend Jeremiah Brooke prevail. Stacie qualified 12th for the Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, starting beside Gongming Gao. Houston complimented Gao in her post-qualifying session, saying “The 70 car, I keep seeing it high up in the qualifying sessions almost every race now. For a team that needs to qualify in, they are getting it done. Gao has really shown a lot of improvement over the season, and the 60 has too. North China has a bright future with those two.” Now, you could look at that as her disregarding Hengxing Tian, a driver who is rumored not to be returning to that race team, but more than likely Stacie is simply making a compliment to drivers who started the season not making races, and now are getting better results.
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Civil Rights Lovefest

You Like Love? Then Come To TJUN-ia!

Postby TJUN-ia » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:48 am

ImageImageImage

TJUN-ia wrote:TLDR: Yes, We Gay. Keep Scrolling.

Talk about a fucking power move to kick off Round 3 of the NSSCRA X Chase. While our participation in the Main Series Chase ended near the Yangtse, that doesn't mean that the ride for this season is over by any means - as proved by that statement last weekend. The teammates were more than that...finally. Well done, lads. That was the situation heading into the First Race of Chase Round 3, with two teammates finally making things official and our T2 driver looking to try and make the Final Round in the Contenders Chase. With the winner of the Axis Hyper Clean 300 taking part in the Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400 on Sunday, there was certainly a lot more to fight for than expected for Jaguar Racing post T1 chase exit.

So, for the first time in these blogs, let's begin with the Contenders and see how Maddison Riley-Jones (@MaddyRJ03) got on in the hunt for a spot in the Final 4. She's had a relatively good time thus far in her first-ever chase as a driver and with a spot in the Main Series race on the line, she was certainly going to try her best in the 4th-from-last race of her debut season. Maddy would start from 2nd in this race, just behind Pyotr Lavrentiev and just ahead of Edmund Flanders. The race she would contest would hold 4 retirements and have a lot of action, but not towards the front of the pack. While Lavrentiev fell back to 7th, Maddy stayed the course to take her 3rd win of the season over the Dagan duo of Maddie Alexander and Chelsea Taylor. In her first season of international running, the lass from Wollongmatta Bay has 3 wins and a spot in the Final 4 in Tundra Falls - a great season overall for #03.

That win meant she joined the new couple in Main Series qualifying a few hours later and would actually be the fastest of the 3 on track, using her newly-gained experience to qualify for tomorrow in 26th place. If the gods were supportive of the new couple, then the showed it in qualifying position - Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) starts 32nd with Michael Stefan (@Stefan07) directly behind him - setting up an interesting race for JR tomorrow. Kai Qiang took another pole position, over Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye and Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton this time around, while Hossem Nasri (10th) took the best of the non-charters just ahead of Gongming Gao (11th). Rockii Ezis (24th), Anavella Ariiki (34th) and James McCurty (36th) made it into this race, Hengxing Tian took 25th despite a healing black-eye (Lord, I hope he's doing OK) while Thea Alvarez will start lowest of the remaining Chasers in 31st.

While we have no Main Series Chase to take part in anymore, having three cars in tomorrow's race is certainly going to be interesting. The questions is, who will strike first in the race to the Final 4?

Current Standings: (T1) #07 - 9th (3100CPts/1W)/#64 - 31st (401pts)/(T2) #03 - 1st (4046CPts/3W/?T1Pts)
Next T1 Race: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Chase 3/1)
Next T2 Race: Axis Hyper Clean 300, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Chase 3/1)
NSSCRA - JR

UN - U1

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:49 am

Max Gannon was a very happy man at the end of the Friendship 375. Sure, he would spend most of his day running in the thirties, call it quits on Lap 61 due to an overheating issue, and eventually get classified forty-third of forty-six, but it didn't matter. He was part of an official points-paying NSSCRA race. For sixty-one laps he was able to outrun more than a dozen people. People who, when he was winning races in the Kanyean top tier, were probably still in diapers. Yep, this old-timer's still got it. And he's also got so many material for his radio show that all he did on the flight back to Kardashia, St. Kanye, was work on his script.

Gannon asked his teammate and team owner Skip Stiller if he can keep the Chadwick C-1000 he ran the 375 with, and the reply was yes. Stiller's car he ran and won the Rumble in the Rice Fields with, on the other hand was sold for cheap. He had hopes that its new owner would find success in IRACT - after all, Tyler Linde also drove a Chad, and he did pretty well last season.

The GFR five were really glad that the next races were in Kardashia. What else is in Kardashia? The team headquarters. Being in a familiar environment would really help their training, thought the Yeezies, who wanted everything to be perfect as they race in front of the home fans (and in the case of Jeremiah Brooke, Thea Alvarez and Daryl Calhoun, with a Championship Four spot on the line).

"I really hope the Round of Eight becomes kinder to us than the Round of Twelve did," Brooke told Alvarez during a break on Tuesday. "Well, the end of the last round was great, it was really awesome how we snuck into this one, I'll give it that. But I don't want it to have to come to that again."

"Yeah. For the whole time between the Hampton Island race and the 375, I really had trouble sleeping. No, thank you."

"You know what Thea, you're not alone, I was up all night all that week too."

"You were chatting with your girlfriend the whole time. That doesn't count."

"Shut up, Sage. But hey, that helped. Stacie was really good at giving emotional support."

"So you're saying that if I want to make this Championship Four, I just need to pick up chicks to hype me up?" asked Calhoun.

"I made three Championship Fours without any chicks hyping me up, just saying."

"Is the Alvarez Army a joke to you, then?"

"To quote a certain Mr. J. Brooke, shut up, Sage."

Meanwhile, the GFR crew chiefs were talking among themselves. They also had something planned for the race weekend - specifically, a Friday night go-kart race.

"So who's in again?" asked Kaley Curtis of Alvarez's #46 team.

"Us five, the two Norwesties, and Chang. Eight people," replied Ben Warwick of Brooke's #18 as Curtis started writing down a list. "Chang" referred to Houzhi Chang, crew chief of the #44 team of Sherpalander Kai Qiang.

"Eight ain't bad, but I had hoped there'd be more of us," said James Fellows of Pyotr Lavrentiev's #19. "All they had to do was come up to us and ask, anyway."

"There ain't exactly a network between us crew chiefs from all the different teams, you know," said Jackson Cohen of Sage Caldwell's #3. "I mean, all of us in this room are friends, but we're not exactly as chummy with our 'Dagan or Hap counterparts as our drivers are, unfortunately."

"Yeah, in fact the only reason I got Chang to sign up was because we stood next to each other in the restroom in Yiling," spoke Frank Mallory of Calhoun's #20. "Before anyone asks, we were both washing our hands on the sinks."

That night, the Yeezie drivers decided to unwind. Having spent a good portion of the year hopping in and out of other countries, all the stuff at home suddenly hit differently for them. Lav and Calhoun went with a few of their crew to a laser tag place. Alvarez went to the mall, but was unable to buy anything due to being mobbed by her Army at every turn. Caldwell signed up for quiz night at a sports bar, eventually coming in second. During the tiebreaker question, he misidentified the Ranorian quarterback who died during World Bowl XL, Derek McNair, as "David McNabb". And Brooke? He just chose to spend the night in his hotel suite, eating pizza, watching VyFlix, and inviting over his girlfriend Stacie Houston.

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:02 pm

Race: Kardashia Chadwick Dealers 400, Kardashia Autoring, Saint Kanye (Speedway)
Minimum Time To Avoid DNF: 38.400 sec.

Segment 1:
NSSCRA 10
1 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 36.129
2 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 36.196
3 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 36.233
4 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.249
5 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 36.260
6 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.266
7 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 36.288
8 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 36.294
9 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 36.342
10 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 36.355
11 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 36.360
12 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 36.362
13 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 36.364
14 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 36.387
15 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 36.416
16 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 36.452
17 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 36.483
18 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 36.498
19 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 36.499
20 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 36.507
21 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 36.571
22 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 36.596
23 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.678
24 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 36.683
25 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 36.697
26 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 36.731
27 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 36.737
28 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 36.833
29 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 36.841
30 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 36.879
31 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 37.000
32 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 37.032
33 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 37.046
34 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 37.050
35 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 37.065
36 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 37.176
37 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 37.356
38 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 37.482
39 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 37.813
40 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 37.818
41 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 37.928
42 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 38.091
43 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 38.134
44 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 38.392
45 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) 38.520 DNF
46 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* 38.581 DNF

Segment 2:
NSSCRA 10
1 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 36.148
2 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 36.172
3 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 36.174
4 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 36.174
5 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 36.188
6 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 36.195
7 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 36.202
8 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 36.217
9 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 36.235
10 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 36.259
11 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 36.289
12 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 36.311
13 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 36.326
14 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 36.329
15 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 36.358
16 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 36.377
17 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 36.391
18 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 36.393
19 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.457
20 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 36.477
21 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.487
22 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 36.501
23 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 36.528
24 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 36.530
25 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.536
26 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 36.552
27 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 36.558
28 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.635
29 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 36.668
30 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 36.753
31 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 36.830
32 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 36.906
33 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 37.056
34 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 37.101
35 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 37.178
36 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 37.205
37 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 37.423
38 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 37.753
39 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 37.792
40 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 37.866
41 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 38.080
42 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 38.101
43 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 38.107
44 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 38.197

Segment 3:
NSSCRA 10
1 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 36.099
2 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 36.103
3 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 36.183
4 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 36.186
5 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 36.213
6 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 36.216
7 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 36.232
8 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.271
9 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 36.272
10 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 36.282
11 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 36.293
12 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 36.340
13 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 36.342
14 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 36.368
15 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 36.384
16 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 36.411
17 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 36.411
18 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 36.540
19 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 36.628
20 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 36.641
21 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 36.653
22 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.691
23 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 36.737
24 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.776
25 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 36.822
26 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 36.887
27 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 36.905
28 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 37.046
29 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 37.096
30 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 37.108
31 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 37.191
32 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 37.214
33 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 37.272
34 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 37.366
35 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 37.555
36 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 37.589
37 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 37.611
38 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 37.616
39 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 37.639
40 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 37.724
41 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 37.731
42 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 37.809
43 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 37.875
44 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 37.983

Segment 4:
NSSCRA 10
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 36.123
2 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 36.159
3 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 36.162
4 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 36.166
5 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 36.172
6 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 36.182
7 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 36.192
8 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 36.197
9 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 36.227
10 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 36.268
11 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 36.270
12 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 36.271
13 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 36.284
14 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 36.371
15 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 36.374
16 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 36.384
17 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 36.401
18 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 36.421
19 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 36.433
20 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 36.451
21 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 36.453
22 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 36.459
23 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 36.464
24 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.479
25 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.510
26 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.514
27 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 36.539
28 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 36.543
29 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 36.574
30 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 36.578
31 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 36.653
32 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 36.890
33 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 36.896
34 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 36.921
35 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 36.951
36 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 36.954
37 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.967
38 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 37.154
39 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 37.459
40 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 37.537
41 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 37.773
42 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 37.963
43 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 38.374
44 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 38.420 DNF

Segment 5:
NSSCRA 10
1 #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) 36.091
2 #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 36.102
3 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) 36.104
4 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 36.121
5 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 36.128
6 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 36.151
7 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 36.166
8 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 36.213
9 #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) 36.226
10 #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) 36.254
11 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 36.254
12 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 36.259
13 #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) 36.264
14 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 36.270
15 #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) 36.291
16 #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) 36.338
17 #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 36.356
18 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 36.380
19 #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* 36.390
20 #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* 36.399
21 #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) 36.426
22 #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) 36.490
23 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 36.549
24 #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) 36.571
25 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) 36.584
26 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) 36.607
27 #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) 36.628
28 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) 36.694
29 #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.714
30 #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) 36.778
31 #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) 36.783
32 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 36.977
33 #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) 36.987
34 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 37.077
35 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 37.084
36 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 37.369
37 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 37.426
38 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 37.472
39 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) 37.602
40 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 37.666
41 #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) 37.831
42 #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) 37.903
43 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* 37.959

Race Results:
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 36.222 | WINNER
| 2 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z) | 36.252 |
| 3 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 36.281 |
| 4 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 36.281 |
| 5 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 36.302 |
| 6 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 36.320 |
| 7 | #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* | 36.321 |
| 8 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 36.363 |
| 9 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori) | 36.409 |
| 10 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 36.414 |
| 11 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 36.421 |
| 12 | #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 36.431 |
| 13 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 36.433 |
| 14 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 36.438 |
| 15 | #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* | 36.447 |
| 16 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire) | 36.512 |
| 17 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori) | 36.527 |
| 18 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 36.531 |
| 19 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 36.537 |
| 20 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) | 36.543 |
| 21 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori) | 36.554 |
| 22 | #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) | 36.561 |
| 23 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 36.572 |
| 24 | #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 36.592 |
| 25 | #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 36.640 |
| 26 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 36.652 |
| 27 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 36.677 |
| 28 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) | 36.694 |
| 29 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 36.714 |
| 30 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* | 36.716 |
| 31 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 36.796 |
| 32 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 36.878 |
| 33 | #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 36.881 |
| 34 | #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) | 36.985 |
| 35 | #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) | 37.020 |
| 36 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* | 37.031 |
| 37 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 37.304 |
| 38 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* | 37.421 |
| 39 | #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) | 37.425 |
| 40 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 37.660 |
| 41 | #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) | 37.793 |
| 42 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 37.840 |
| 43 | #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 37.879 |
| 44 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | DNF |
| 45 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | DNF |
| 46 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* | DNF |

Point Standings (After 23 Races):
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #15- Anastasia Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)**** | 4056 |
| 2 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)** | 4053 |
| 3 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star Samantha (Valentine Z)** | 4051 |
| 4 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)** | 4047 |
| 5 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)** | 4044 |
| 6 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 4043 |
| 7 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita & Turori)* | 4041 |
| 8 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)** | 4039 |
| 9 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 3124 |
| 10 | #07- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 3116 |
| 11 | #14- River 'Shark' Suzgar II (Vilita & Turori)* | 3115 |
| 12 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita & Turori)* | 3106 |
| 13 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 2218 |
| 14 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua)* | 2205 |
| 15 | #00- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan)* | 2188 |
| 16 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison Oxton (Valentine Z) | 2168 |
| 17 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper)* | 746 |
| 18 | #3- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 687 |
| 19 | #43- Tsering Chu (The Sherpa Empire)* | 661 |
| 20 | #5- Liangmei Li (Newmanistan) | 644 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 632 |
| 22 | #4- Bryan Harrison (Cassadaigua) | 607 |
| 23 | #79- Dinggu Wang (Abanhfleft) | 596 |
| 24 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 594 |
| 25 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 586 |
| 26 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 560 |
| 27 | #05- Micheal Rush (Sword Island) | 470 |
| 28 | #80- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 468 |
| 29 | #40- Shigeru Ishikawa (Squidroidia) | 452 |
| 30 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* | 418 |
| 31 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) *Q* | 417 |
| 32 | #55- Holly Aurora Lapia Starlight (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 388 |
| 33 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 358 |
| 34 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 318 |
| 35 | #76- Jolyn Maxine Helen Ceeta (Garden at 6th Mile Road) | 302 |
| 36 | #01- Hossem Nasri (Abanhfleft) *Q* | 248 |
| 37 | #60- Ricky Lee (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 238 |
| 38 | #91- Tyler Butler (Kohnhead) | 226 |
| 39 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) *Q* | 218 |
| 40 | #21- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 207 |
| 41 | #70- Gongming Gao (The Northern Chinese Republic) *Q* | 207 |
| 42 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 182 |
| 43 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) *Q* | 168 |
| 44 | #35- Kassie Collins (Sword Island) *Q* | 156 |
| 45 | #9- Lício Granado (Lisander) | 143 |
| 46 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 130 |
| 47 | #97- Darnell Curry (Northwest Kalactin) | 116 |
| 48 | #29- Shigeru Tsuchie (Hispinas) | 103 |
| 49 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* | 93 |
| 50 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 87 |
| 51 | #37- Jama'obo Pegasii (Vilita & Turori) | 34 |
| 52 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* | 33 |
| 53 | #22- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) *Q* | 32 |
| 54 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) *Q* | 31 |
| 55 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 30 |
| 56 | #77- Depp Jones (Kriegiersien) | 29 |
| 57 | #87- Layla Diamantriov (Twicetagram and JYPe) | 25 |
| 58 | #25- Ahron Ahndreus (Vykta) | 25 |
| 59 | #19- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 22 |
| 60 | #45- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 18 |
| 61 | #24- Ryan Pearson (Sword Island) | 17 |
| 62 | #50- Rudy Edwards (Hapilopper) | 16 |
| 63 | #47- Anthony Barnes (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* | 16 |
| 64 | #92- Thomas Delgado (Northwest Kalactin) *Q* | 14 |
| 65 | #56- Terho Talvela (Saint Kanye) | 13 |
| 66 | #03- Maddison Riley-Jones (TJUN-ia) | 13 |
| 67 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 12 |
| 68 | #63- Daryl Mizushima (Squidroidia) | 11 |
| 69 | #99- Mercy Binayas (Filindostan) | 10 |
| 70 | #33- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 9 |
| 71 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 7 |
| 72 | #69- Max Gannon (Saint Kanye) | 4 |
| 73 | #90- Dexter Warner (Kohnhead) *Q* | 3 |

Next Races:
Main- (Mar 9/10)- Selid Oval, Selid, Myleikaf Province, Abanhfleft (Superspeedway)
EverLong Contenders- (Mar 9)- BDEnergy 400, Selid Oval, Selid, Myleikaf Province, Abanhfleft (Superspeedway)
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:53 pm

THE MULTIVERSAL CUP SERIES?
Yeezie company aims to become NSSCRA title sponsor

by Dante Dinkley

Representatives from Bishop Valley, St. Kanye-based paint company Multiversal arrived at the Nationstates Stock Car Racing Association headquarters in Tundra Falls, Newmanistan, yesterday. They were submitting a proposal to be the title sponsor for the racing series' top tier, giving it the name "Multiversal Cup Series", starting next season, its eleventh. Multiversal has long been involved with NSSCRA, starting from the dawn of the Chase era four seasons ago. Presently, they are the main sponsor of the #46 Glorious Free Republic Motorsports Chadwick driven by Thea Alvarez, and are responsible for the paintjobs on her, the rest of GFR's, and many other teams' cars.

"All of us at Multiversal are hoping that our proposed partnership would become a reality. We would be helping the series financially, while they would help us gain more brand recognition, and eventually profit," says Bobby Rainman, one of the company's reps. "In addition, it would be a good way to reduce confusion for both first time and longtime viewers. NSSCRA is the name of the sanctioning body, but it had become interchangeable with just the series' top tier, which up until this season, was its only tier. While this was perfectly fine back then, it could potentially cause problems nowadays with the addition of the Everlong Contenders series. For instance, Jeremiah Brooke and Daryl Calhoun are technically both NSSCRA drivers. However, they race mainly and compete for the title in different tiers [Brooke in the main tier; Calhoun in Everlong]. Putting us in the picture would change that."

An NSSCRA crew member, who refused to be identified, spoke up in support of the proposal. "To be honest, I like it. We all know that 'Multiversal Cup Series' refers to the paint, but it can also refer to how the series attracts drivers from many different places. Like World Bowl. Or International Basketball Championships. It's a natural fit, and a safe enough choice."

No NSSCRA official has commented at the time of this writing.

(OOC: The name of next season's thread will still be "NSSCRA 11" if this goes through)
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

The Northern Chinese Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Northern Chinese Republic » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:03 am

Hengxing Tian's family had to talk him out of filing criminal charges against Mendok Sherpa. They pointed out that whatever had happened, it wasn't getting a lot of publicity and it was better not to draw attention to it. "It doesn't make you look good if you tell everyone you were sleeping with someone else's wife," Lei Tian explained over a nice dinner at the Tian family estate in Tianjin.

Tian felt a lot better after having a few days to recuperate at home, but he still had some ugly bruises when he arrived in Kardashia. In fact some of the bruises had gotten darker, even though they were starting to heal. He was still wondering just how much Mendok beat the crap out of Qiang, and why Qiang stayed with her.

The physical and psychological wounds were still affecting Tian's performance on the track, and he had the worst result of the three Beiyang drivers. Lee and Gao had respectable finishes in 12th and15th, so Tian couldn't blame the car. Beiyang had gotten better in the garage over the course of the season. It was increasingly obvious they could survive without Tian. They would need some fresh funding, but they could probably get that from Delivery Mouse.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports