NATION

PASSWORD

Independents Cup 11 OOC Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

IAC Organising Committee
Attaché

Founded: Nov 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby IAC Organising Committee » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:03 pm

Terre Septentrionale wrote:Who decided Havynwilde was going to host this without a vote?

I did.

As per the signup OP (this has been the exact text of the bidding section since IAC-4):
IAC Organising Committee wrote:Single or joint host applications are welcome, from users who have experience in hosting competitions of this scale. Bidders must be signed up for the present competition and users behind the nation must have competed in one of the previous installments, even if under a different flag. Host bids should be posted in this thread and include the usual details including methodology, formulae, and indicative scheduling - please read guidance on expectations for format and scorination further down this post. A vote may be organised if more than one bid is received. Currently signed up nations with at least one previous user entry will likely be eligible to vote.

More than one bid was not received for this tournament, therefore a vote was not going to be held. Technically under this text, there's no obligation for me to hold a host vote even with multiple bids, but I'd do it anyway out of convention. Before you mention Tequilo's bid, allow me to highlight this part of it:
Tequilo wrote:In the event that Havynwilde, the only bidder for hosting IAC-11, is unable to fulfil hosting of this competition, the UPT or simply Unión (that would be the Tequiloan FA to you and me) has prepared this emergency bid to step in and deliver the competition, should the IAC Organising Committee so decree such action is necessary. Please note this is not a competing bid to Havynwilde's bid, but stands only if the IAC-OC decides that plan cannot be fulfilled in a timely manner.

With the power vested in me as the IAC-OC, I gave the hosting rights to Havynwilde. The lack of timely communication on this front is absolutely my fault, and all criticism for that should be directed to me. Still, I did mention on this thread over a week ago the reasoning for me dragging my feet: no other bids were forthcoming so there was no reason to hold a vote, and Havynwilde was without power IRL due to issues with the utility company in his area, so I was hesitant to automatically award him hosting rights if he wasn't going to be able to host anytime soon.

Once Havyn indicated he had power and was able to host, he got to posting the thread right away. Hence my announcement confirming him as host was a little late. However (as I said earlier), I think it's unfair for people to complain about Havyn being given the hosting job, considering that nobody (besides Tequilo, who specifically requested to not be considered a competing bid) posted a bid to compete with him.

If anybody has any further issues with how this went down, direct them to me. None of this is Havynwilde's fault, and the reason for delay was certainly way out of his control. I would prefer that we use the discussion thread for further discussion.

As far as Omerica's withdrawal: since it occurred after the group draw, I believe (under my interpretation of the below rule) that Havynwilde does not have the obligation to remove them from the draw. If they did, it would require a redraw, since Omerica is a ranked nation and can't just be switched out without changing the pots. If Havyn is okay with redoing the group draw (which would be okay, if a little annoying. The one victim here would be Squidroidia, who's already RP'd about the draw), then they could perhaps move forward with a 48-team format, removing Omerica and A Flock of Seagulls (Plough's puppet who he said could be disregarded if necessary).

If a participating nation wants to withdraw from an event while the event is in progress*, or if a participating nation CTEs during an event, then it must fulfill its published fixtures before being removed from the competition.

*By 'in progress' we mean the fixtures for first/next phase of the tournament have already been finalised at the point of the participant withdrawing. If a nation withdraws before fixtures have been finalised, then it should be withdrawn immediately.

In any case, please go to the discussion thread to discuss these events if necessary. I will be crossposting this message there as well.
This account is currently administered by Drawkland.
Please consult our discussion thread with questions or concerns.

Havynwilde
Envoy

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Havynwilde » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Following precedent in our unique circumstances I've consulted with Drawk as to a decision and I will not be removing Omerica from the draw on the following conditions
    (a) Nation(s) have already roleplayed, notably Squidroidia, effectively hampering the idea of a redraw
    (b) Omerica has had upwards of two weeks to make their withdrawal known and compromising the current draw for the sake of one person wouldn't be in the best interest of current rper and rosters
    (c) Omerica's withdrawal will largely not effect the current draw or seedings

Following the Musterfield Rule, Omerica's spot should they advance to the knockout round will be vacated the the next-placed team in their group, similarly their points will be set to their base (initial) level to reflect their non-participatory nature.

Finally in regards to me hosting, I've said multiple times I haven't had power over the past three weeks and concerns of my hosting that have been brought up are unwarranted given my good track record over the past 1 1/2 years in hosting int'l. and domestic sports, which were outlined in my bid. If there was genuine concerns with my bad it should've been addressed with an alternate bid that planned to compete with mine rather than be seen as a back-up plan.
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi
my jeans purple off drank

Tequilo
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Tequilo » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:03 am

Could the host confirm the planned cut-off times please?

Also, to clarify,

Havynwilde wrote:[...snipped...]

RP Bonus will be copious and will favor quality rather than quantity, there will be a sizable roster bonus and sizable bonus for RP challenges I will unveil at the start of the tournament.

Does this mean that there will be an advantage for those who take the RP challenges, and a disadvantage to those who don't?
::: FORGOTTEN BUT NOT GONE :::
BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 am

doing the rp c challenge will increase your bonus as opposed to not
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

Tequilo
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2018

Postby Tequilo » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Havynwilde wrote:doing the rp c challenge will increase your bonus as opposed to not

So effectively being a disadvantage if you don’t do the challenge, then, because you won’t get as much bonus as someone who does the challenge.
::: FORGOTTEN BUT NOT GONE :::
BECAUSE BECAUSE BECAUSE

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:14 pm

The editor I had which assigned stadiums and games to people glitched out, and I'll have to redo it, so stadium assignments will be re-re-reuploaded today
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:45 pm

Due to an on-going family issue, scorination will be forced to be delayed by approx. 12 hours, scores will be reported around 12:00 EST and then reset to the normal schedule, apologies for the inconvenience
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

Juvencus
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 29, 2016

Postby Juvencus » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:46 am

Havynwilde wrote:Due to an on-going family issue, scorination will be forced to be delayed by approx. 12 hours, scores will be reported around 12:00 EST and then reset to the normal schedule, apologies for the inconvenience

Hoping everything gets better with your family issue soon man.
The Holy Empire of Juvencus
Diverse yet united
Demonym: Juven Trigram: JUE Capital: Pomena
Sonnel is my home<3

Terre Septentrionale
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Septentrionale » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:17 pm

Another poorly hosted and probably rigged tournament.

1st - We didn't have time withdraw after the discutable host was choosen.
2nd - We didn't have time to post a roster before matchday 1. Normally hosts allows a full week to do so.
3rd - I have 8.032 KPB points and posted a roster between matchdays 1 and 2. How the fuck I didn't won any single game?
4th - If you didn't want me to complain, allow me to withdraw instead of forcing me to stay and rig the tournament.
Nation name: République de Terre Septentrionale | Trigramme: RTS | Capital: Ville Jacques-Cartier | Maps
Ranks: Hockey: 20th | American Football: 7th | Baseball: 17th | Association Football: 23rd | Rugby Union: 21st
Champions:
Runner Up: Cup of Harmony 76, International Baseball Slam XI
3rd Place: World Volleyball Expo X, International Baseball Slam XII, World Lacrosse Championship XXXV
4th Place: Arena Bowl VI
World Cup participations: WC 85 (3rd place in group), WC 86 (3rd place in group)

Northwest Kalactin
Minister

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:34 pm

Terre Septentrionale wrote:Another poorly hosted and probably rigged tournament.

2nd - We didn't have time to post a roster before matchday 1. Normally hosts allows a full week to do so.
3rd - I have 8.032 KPB points and posted a roster between matchdays 1 and 2. How the fuck I didn't won any single game?
4th - If you didn't want me to complain, allow me to withdraw instead of forcing me to stay and rig the tournament.

Dude.

You need to chill out. I get you are mad about results, but calling every single tournament “rigged” that you don’t win in is just bull.

OK, Havyn could’ve done a better job of hosting, but he is a junior host, and has a lot going on in RL right now. I’ve never seen you host anything, you have no idea what it is like to host something, Havynwilde does though, he has experience.

Also, every tournament you do bad in, it isn’t rigged. I hosted a WLC where you didn’t even post a single thing, and you finished 3rd. I didn’t see you complaining. After finishing 3rd off of rankcoasting, you complained about the format of the tournament and said “I hope it is never used again.”

You made the 85th World Cup out of pot 4 or 5. I didn’t see you complaining.

You made the World Cup again in 86. I didn’t see you complaining.

You had a rough tournament, that’s fine, we all have them. I wasn’t happy when I went 1-9 in the World Bowl after daily RPing, but I shook it off and came back and did better the next time.

Doing poorly in a tournament isn’t life and death, it is an online game, that you seem to take way too seriously.

I’m fine if you do well, you are a decent RPer, and it is good to see you finish well, but you really need to chill the fuck out.
AO Lacrosse Invitational 2 Champions
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
Cup of Harmony 78 Host
RP population: 23 million
AOHC 7
All India Cup 1
MAC 5&6
Gold Coast Basketball Tournament 1
World Lacrosse Championships XXXV
NSCF Mineral Conference
Coffs 7’s I

I don’t use NS stats
Kalactinator 1.00

Squidroidia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 04, 2020

Postby Squidroidia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Going to break this down.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:1st - We didn't have time withdraw after the discutable host was choosen.

You didn't really bring this up if at all when the host was chosen to be honest, I don't know why you're complaining now.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:2nd - We didn't have time to post a roster before matchday 1. Normally hosts allows a full week to do so.

This was due to the situation involving hosting which Havyn had to go through before hosting (Losing the power and whatnot), as well as the fact that by the time the IAC was starting the other regionals were done and the World Cup was on the horizon. If Tequilo were to host he might have done the same thing to avoid IAC and World Cup overlap, but I don't really know.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:3rd - I have 8.032 KPB points and posted a roster between matchdays 1 and 2. How the fuck I didn't won any single game?

It's a combination of 2 things. First, you got unlucky with Margaret, and second, you didn't really RP. Of course this might have been compounded by the World Cup of Hockey situation and with you taking a break, but you got unlucky. If you were to RP like you did before you could have won or advanced, but it was just luck.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:4th - If you didn't want me to complain, allow me to withdraw instead of forcing me to stay and rig the tournament.

First, why are you saying this in the middle of the knockout stage when you're eliminated? And second, we saw Omerica nearly withdraw from the IAC due to their distrust with Havyn, and they said that Omerica couldn't withdraw. You couldn't withdraw even if you wanted to. It sucks, I know, but it's the rules.

Again, take a break from all of this if you want. That and don't complain if you got knocked out of the groups. You just got unlucky.

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:06 pm

another day another terre sept problem bc things didnt go their way
as someone who actually understands xkoranate i thought you’d find a way to not ramble every time you lose but here we are
Last edited by Havynwilde on Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

Terre Septentrionale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Septentrionale » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:08 pm

Northwest Kalactin wrote:
Terre Septentrionale wrote:Another poorly hosted and probably rigged tournament.

Dude.

You need to chill out. I get you are mad about results, but calling every single tournament “rigged” that you don’t win in is just bull.

OK, Havyn could’ve done a better job of hosting, but he is a junior host, and has a lot going on in RL right now. I’ve never seen you host anything, you have no idea what it is like to host something, Havynwilde does though, he has experience.

Also, every tournament you do bad in, it isn’t rigged. I hosted a WLC where you didn’t even post a single thing, and you finished 3rd. I didn’t see you complaining. After finishing 3rd off of rankcoasting, you complained about the format of the tournament and said “I hope it is never used again.”

You made the 85th World Cup out of pot 4 or 5. I didn’t see you complaining.

You made the World Cup again in 86. I didn’t see you complaining.

You had a rough tournament, that’s fine, we all have them. I wasn’t happy when I went 1-9 in the World Bowl after daily RPing, but I shook it off and came back and did better the next time.

Doing poorly in a tournament isn’t life and death, it is an online game, that you seem to take way too seriously.

I’m fine if you do well, you are a decent RPer, and it is good to see you finish well, but you really need to chill the fuck out.

I wasn't rankcoasting in Lacrosse, I just don't care at all about this tournament, unlike hockey and soccer. And yes, I don't like the casaran system, I don't want it to be used again in any sport. I have nothing against you, it's the system, no matter if I win or lose, I just don't like it. I could have complained about the system at the start but I decided to let the tournament go and complain after.

I'm not complaining about the World Cup because I worked hard and it paid off. I worked even harder in hockey and I was losing almost every games. Then I was forced to participate in the IAC, I posted a roster so I don't lose every games, and I still lost all of them. I keep track of my winning/losing record and this fucking tournament altered my record, like the hockey tournament.

Squidroidia wrote:Going to break this down.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:1st - We didn't have time withdraw after the discutable host was choosen.

You didn't really bring this up if at all when the host was chosen to be honest, I don't know why you're complaining now.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:2nd - We didn't have time to post a roster before matchday 1. Normally hosts allows a full week to do so.

This was due to the situation involving hosting which Havyn had to go through before hosting (Losing the power and whatnot), as well as the fact that by the time the IAC was starting the other regionals were done and the World Cup was on the horizon. If Tequilo were to host he might have done the same thing to avoid IAC and World Cup overlap, but I don't really know.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:3rd - I have 8.032 KPB points and posted a roster between matchdays 1 and 2. How the fuck I didn't won any single game?

It's a combination of 2 things. First, you got unlucky with Margaret, and second, you didn't really RP. Of course this might have been compounded by the World Cup of Hockey situation and with you taking a break, but you got unlucky. If you were to RP like you did before you could have won or advanced, but it was just luck.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:4th - If you didn't want me to complain, allow me to withdraw instead of forcing me to stay and rig the tournament.

First, why are you saying this in the middle of the knockout stage when you're eliminated? And second, we saw Omerica nearly withdraw from the IAC due to their distrust with Havyn, and they said that Omerica couldn't withdraw. You couldn't withdraw even if you wanted to. It sucks, I know, but it's the rules.

Again, take a break from all of this if you want. That and don't complain if you got knocked out of the groups. You just got unlucky.

I kinda did bring it up when Havynwilde was choosen. I said "If I'd time I would've withdraw like Omerica tried to".

How come I'm unlucky all the time in the tournaments I care the most (hockey and gridiron) and I win only in tournaments I don't care (baseball IBS, lacrosse, volleyball)?

Also, I DID WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK after the hockey tournament, but I wasn't allowed to. I posted a roster so I don't lose all games, but I still did.
Nation name: République de Terre Septentrionale | Trigramme: RTS | Capital: Ville Jacques-Cartier | Maps
Ranks: Hockey: 20th | American Football: 7th | Baseball: 17th | Association Football: 23rd | Rugby Union: 21st
Champions:
3rd Place: World Volleyball Expo X, International Baseball Slam XII, World Lacrosse Championship XXXV
World Cup participations: WC 85 (3rd place in group), WC 86 (3rd place in group)

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:10 pm

dawg...
ight.
Last edited by Havynwilde on Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

Drawkland
Senator

Founded: Aug 27, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby Drawkland » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:29 pm

No.

1. That's mostly my mistake, but that's just the way it happened due to the time crunch. If you have a problem take it up with me.

2. A week is common but not required nor is it really a standard.

3. These results are generated using a weighted random number generator. Sometimes they don't work out in your favor, that's just how it works.

4. The tournament isn't rigged, and you were only kept as a participant due to the draw and the preexisting rules regarding withdrawing from a tournament.

If you have legitimate concerns and perhaps solutions to problems, take them up with me (the tournament keeper) or Havynwilde (the host) in a private manner. Trying to air this out like dirty laundry on a public thread is making you look bad. This is like the third or fourth time you've done this (lost count), and you're starting to build a reputation as somebody who whines and complains when they don't get the result they want.

You're a great RPer and a respected member of this community. I want what's best for you and this community and right now you're making a fool of yourself.
United Dalaran wrote:Goddammit, comrade. I just knew that someday some wild, capitalist, imperialist interstellar empire will swallow our country.

CN on the RMB wrote:drawkland's leader has survived so many assassination attempts that I am fairly certain he is fidel castro in disguise
The INTERSTELLAR EMPIRE of DRAWKLAND

Almuzahara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Almuzahara » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:42 pm

First off, while I haven't been thrilled with the lack of transparency around the Ro24 seeding/process, I understand that there have been mitigating RL circumstances preventing that information from coming out earlier. Other than that, this IAC has been run very competently by Havynwilde.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:How come I'm unlucky all the time in the tournaments I care the most (hockey and gridiron) and I win only in tournaments I don't care (baseball IBS, lacrosse, volleyball)?

Most of the other points brought up recently have been settled, but I just wanted to add that this sentiment is pretty disrespectful to your competitors and hosts in the IBS, WLC, and WVE. I'm not sure what the point of entering tournaments you don't care about is, especially if you still feel this way about them after performing well in the competitions. It really seems like something you should be scaling down on if you really don't care for them - you're either burning energy on competitions you don't care about, or joining tournaments with no intention of actively participating in them.
Last edited by Almuzahara on Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
جمهورية لمزهرة المقدسة

Squidroidia
Diplomat

Postby Squidroidia » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Terre Septentrionale wrote:I was forced to participate in the IAC, I posted a roster so I don't lose every games, and I still lost all of them. I keep track of my winning/losing record and this fucking tournament altered my record, like the hockey tournament.

I DID WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK after the hockey tournament, but I wasn't allowed to.

Okay, you're taking things a bit too seriously. You weren't forced to participate, you could have easily not posted a roster and don't care about the IAC for this cycle while you took your break. You chose to force yourself to participate by sending a roster and that isn't healthy. I know this loss could get you to RP a new manager coming in to take the reigns from the old manager, but again, you were forcing yourself to participate. You weren't forced. You could just not choose to send a roster so you could do your break.

I won't go any further than this. Drawk can take this to TGs. I don't want to ruin this thread anymore.

Terre Septentrionale
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Septentrionale » Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Almuzahara wrote:First off, while I haven't been thrilled with the lack of transparency around the Ro24 seeding/process, I understand that there have been mitigating RL circumstances preventing that information from coming out earlier. Other than that, this IAC has been run very competently by Havynwilde.

Terre Septentrionale wrote:How come I'm unlucky all the time in the tournaments I care the most (hockey and gridiron) and I win only in tournaments I don't care (baseball IBS, lacrosse, volleyball)?

Most of the other points brought up recently have been settled, but I just wanted to add that this sentiment is pretty disrespectful to your competitors and hosts in the IBS, WLC, and WVE. I'm not sure what the point of entering tournaments you don't care about is, especially if you still feel this way about them after performing well in the competitions. It really seems like something you should be scaling down on if you really don't care for them - you're either burning energy on competitions you don't care about, or joining tournaments with no intention of actively participating in them.

I meant I care less about lacrosse than most of them sports. There's always 2 or more tournaments going on at the same time and I can't RP in all of them without being exausted, so I set priorities with hockey being first and lacrosse being far behind. Baseball comes 4th on my list but each time the IBS is played, it's simultaneously with gridiron (2nd on my list). Also, recently there was the WCoH, WBC, Soccer U-18 cup, NSCF and Rugby World Cup going on at the same time. I'm sorry for not RPing in these sports but my priority was with hockey. Now, I think I should set priorities according to the hosts, not the sports.

Squidroidia wrote:
Terre Septentrionale wrote:I was forced to participate in the IAC, I posted a roster so I don't lose every games, and I still lost all of them. I keep track of my winning/losing record and this fucking tournament altered my record, like the hockey tournament.

I DID WANTED TO TAKE A BREAK after the hockey tournament, but I wasn't allowed to.

Okay, you're taking things a bit too seriously. You weren't forced to participate, you could have easily not posted a roster and don't care about the IAC for this cycle while you took your break. You chose to force yourself to participate by sending a roster and that isn't healthy. I know this loss could get you to RP a new manager coming in to take the reigns from the old manager, but again, you were forcing yourself to participate. You weren't forced. You could just not choose to send a roster so you could do your break.

I won't go any further than this. Drawk can take this to TGs. I don't want to ruin this thread anymore.

I was in the tournament, so I couldn't not care, I didn't want to be in the tournament without posting a roster. I keep track of my record and I didn't want the tournnament to alterate it. Normally, a roster and my rank would have been enough to win one or two games, so my record isn't alterated.
Champions:

Almuzahara
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Almuzahara » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:49 am

Havynwilde wrote:(AMZ) Almuzahara 3–1 Juvencus (JVE)

I was under the impression this meant I would be playing in the Ro16 today?
جمهورية لمزهرة المقدسة

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:54 am

Checking through the results when I was formatting I renamed your nation by accident and will provide screenshots to show your game was scored, just listed an opponent twice
Last edited by Havynwilde on Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:00 am

The formatting error here, I listed 'Hebitaka' as the team rather than you when I reformatted the scores I got, apologies, will fix this and repost; as of now no results have changed, I listed Hebitaka twice off a mental error.
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:18 am

Sorry just to clarify, what exactly is the bracket for the Round of 16 onwards? Trying to send in an RP but remains confused by whatever is going on at the moment. Also, would it be possible if the Full-time scores for the games going into extra time be posted together? Thanks!
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

Squidroidia
Diplomat

Postby Squidroidia » Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:46 am

As far as I know it's highest seed vs lowest seed, 2nd highest seed vs 2nd lowest seed, etc. The rounds are reseeded so this can happen, hence why Tequillo is taking on New Lusitania instead of Port Ember which you would expect.
Last edited by Squidroidia on Sun Dec 06, 2020 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Havynwilde
Envoy

Postby Havynwilde » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:09 am

Edited in matchups the k/o format was is highest seed. v lowest seed, I'm sorry not posting the matchups not being posted have concerned ppl in doubting my hosting ability (more specific to the discord)
black liberation.
cofounder of the ffi

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports