NATION

PASSWORD

15th World Junior Hockey Championship - OOC Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sylestone
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sylestone » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:06 pm

I can also drop out if you want. There will likely not be much RP from my end.
Football: WC94 Qualifiers, CE35&36 semifinalists
Cricket: GCF WT20 XVI champions, ODI WT II semifinalists, GCF WT20 XV semifinalists, EspoT20 I&II champions
BoF 74, CoH 78, CoH 81, GCF WT20 XV, HWC 24, EspoT20 I&III

Siovanija and Teusland
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 01, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Siovanija and Teusland » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Fluvannia wrote:
Ontorisa wrote:fuck lmao, meant to sign up with myself and Cauja

I'll tell you what -- since the groups haven't been drawn yet, if you can get either Lisander or Prinz-Eugens-Land to drop since they're puppets, I'll slot you (at least your main, which I presume is Ontorisa) in where they were. Best bet is talk to S&T, they pretty much added PEL as a puppet to get an evenly divisible nation count.

Perfectly happy to drop PEL out, as Fluvannia said it was only added to get us to 32.
The United Republics of Siovanija & Teusland
Capital: Borograd | Population: 74,245,000 | Demonyms: Siovanijan, Teus | Country Code: STL

World Cup of Hockey 40, 41 & 42 Champions ⋆ World Junior Hockey Championship 14 Champions

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Siovanija and Teusland wrote:
Fluvannia wrote:
I'll tell you what -- since the groups haven't been drawn yet, if you can get either Lisander or Prinz-Eugens-Land to drop since they're puppets, I'll slot you (at least your main, which I presume is Ontorisa) in where they were. Best bet is talk to S&T, they pretty much added PEL as a puppet to get an evenly divisible nation count.

Perfectly happy to drop PEL out, as Fluvannia said it was only added to get us to 32.

bingo, considered me signed up then.

Fluvannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fluvannia » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:00 pm

Ontorisa wrote:
Siovanija and Teusland wrote:

bingo, considered me signed up then.

Perfect, you're in!
Pop. 213,840,408 | GDP $11.156 T | Area 572,302.6 sq. mi. (1,482,257 sq. km) | Demonym Fluvannian
Gov't Structure Federal Constitutional Principality | Monarch Crown Prince Michael
Sports Trigram FLV
A 14 civilization, according to this index. (Tech 6, Arcane 0, Influence 6)
"Greenness" Score: 0.0796
Int'l Hockey Ranks: 20th (Sr.), 3rd (Jr.)
Silver Medal, World Jr. Hockey Championship 15
Host, WJHC 15
NS World Cup Rank: 139th

United Osean States
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby United Osean States » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:22 am

Well it looks like I lost. I didn't RP I just let It go on autopilot but at least I got to the knockout round. Thank you all for giving me a opportunity to do something like this.
Until next time!

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:09 am

Congrats to our winner Anthor, commiserations to Fluvannia (though I will congratulate him on hosting a not bad tournament), well done to everyone else.

United Osean States wrote:Well it looks like I lost. I didn't RP I just let It go on autopilot but at least I got to the knockout round. Thank you all for giving me a opportunity to do something like this.
Until next time!

If it helps, sign-ups for the 41st World Cup of Hockey are still open so you don't have to wait a long time for the sign-up thread for the next WJHC just to get into some ice hockey action.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Fluvannia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fluvannia » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:20 pm

Elejamie wrote:Congrats to our winner Anthor, commiserations to Fluvannia (though I will congratulate him on hosting a not bad tournament), well done to everyone else.

I will take that, "not bad" is technically good! lol
Pop. 213,840,408 | GDP $11.156 T | Area 572,302.6 sq. mi. (1,482,257 sq. km) | Demonym Fluvannian
Gov't Structure Federal Constitutional Principality | Monarch Crown Prince Michael
Sports Trigram FLV
A 14 civilization, according to this index. (Tech 6, Arcane 0, Influence 6)
"Greenness" Score: 0.0796
Int'l Hockey Ranks: 20th (Sr.), 3rd (Jr.)
Silver Medal, World Jr. Hockey Championship 15
Host, WJHC 15
NS World Cup Rank: 139th

Npc West Florida
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Npc West Florida » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:33 pm

Congratulations to the winner, Anthor
Welcome to West Florida! Read This guide for Its General information and This one for my military information. If you are interested in more information, please wait while it is passing the security clearance

Sylestone
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sylestone » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:41 pm

Thank you to Fluvannia for hosting a wonderful tournament and big congratulations to Anthor. I'm looking forward to seeing y'all in the 41st Cup of Hockey!
Football: WC94 Qualifiers, CE35&36 semifinalists
Cricket: GCF WT20 XVI champions, ODI WT II semifinalists, GCF WT20 XV semifinalists, EspoT20 I&II champions
BoF 74, CoH 78, CoH 81, GCF WT20 XV, HWC 24, EspoT20 I&III

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:33 am

Well done all!

Thanks to Fluvannia for hosting duties. Big congrats to Anthor on the win! Great RP from a lot of you (not me, I lamed out.)
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports