NATION

PASSWORD

VCW || Applications & Inquiry Thread || OPEN!!

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

VCW || Applications & Inquiry Thread || OPEN!!

Postby Pratapgadh » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:08 pm

I am just kidding about getting banned from thread. You won't banned for using profane language. I just needed wanted to fill up the notice section. However, I still won't allow advertisements and arguments that aren't related to this company.

Notice

This is an applications and inquiry thread, so only applications and inquiries can be posted in this thread. Inquiries must be in a respectful manner without the use of profane language. This thread can't be used for advertisements and non-related arguments. Failure in following these guidelines will result in you being banned from this thread. All applications must be posted in this thread, not the main website. The broadcasting application and the sponsorship application are still unavailable, but soon will be.

What We Currently Need

We are looking to sign five more wrestlers and two interviewers for our company. We are also looking forward to some television deals.

Wrestler/Manager Job Application

Code: Select all
[box][align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/f0kXYzt.png?1[/img][hr][/hr]
[size=200][b]Valiant Championship Wrestling[/b][/size][hr][/hr][/align]
[b]From:[/b] [i]{Insert Name}[/i]
[b]To:[/b] Vijaypratap Panwar, Chairman and CEO of VCW
[b]Subject:[/b] Partnership[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[b]Kayfabe Name:[/b]
[b]Place of Birth:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Role(s) {You can choose either one of them or both}:[/b] [ ]Wrestler [ ]Manager
[b]About His/Her Character:[/b]
[b]Biography (Optional):[/b]
[b]His Position (Choose One):[/b] [ ]Main Eventer [ ]Upper Midcarder [ ]Lower Midcarder [ ]Opener
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[b]OOC:[/b] Depending on the position of the Wrestler/Manager, you will be given a set amount of points to spend. These points are distributed to six sections, Strength, Speed, Endurance, Technique, Charisma, Promo. Strength is how strong the wrestler is, speed is how fast he/she is, endurance is how long can he/she last, technique is about how good his/her execution of moves is, charisma is about his/her charmness, ability to attract and influence others and at last but not least, his promo skills. The number of points in all six sections must add up to the number of points assigned for a position. (e.g. main eventer, upper midcarder)

If the person is a manager, you are not required to spend points on Strength, Speed, Endurance and Technique. However, you must spend points on Charisma and Promo. Even if the person is both a manager and a wrestler, you can only use the Manager points on Charisma and Promo. However, you also spend your wrestler points on Charisma and Promo.

Points for each section must be given in a numerical value.

Main Eventer = 100 points
Upper Midcarder = 75 points
Lower Midcarder = 50 points
Opener = 25 points
Manager: 10
[hr][/hr]
[b]Strength:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Endurance:[/b]
[b]Technique:[/b]
[b]Charisma:[/b]
[b]Promo:[/b]
[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][/box]

Broadcasting Team Job Application

[b]From:[/b] [i]{Insert Name}[/i]
[b]Subject:[/b] Broadcasting Team Job Application[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
Place of Birth:
Role(s) {Can choose a maximum of two}: [ ]Interviewer [ ]Ring Announcer [ ]Commentator [ ]Coach
Bonus Role (Optional: Can choose a maximum of one): [ ]Wrestler [ ]Manager
Biography (Optional):[/box]

Partnership Application

[b]From:[/b] [i]{Insert Name and Position}[/i]
[b]Subject:[/b] Partnership Application[hr][/hr][hr][/hr]
[b]Company/Organisation Name:[/b]
[b]Head of Company:[/b]
[b]Headquarters:[/b]
[b]Origin Country:[/b]
[b]Type of Business:[/b]
[b]Storefront (Optional):[/b]
[b]Reason for Partnership:[/b][/box]

Broadcasting Application

[b]Subject:[/b] Partnership[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][/box]

Sponsorship Application

[b]Subject:[/b] Partnership[hr][/hr][hr][/hr][box]
Last edited by Pratapgadh on Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Cricket Rankings
  • Test Cricket: 11th (out of 12)
  • ODI: 25th (out of 48)
  • T20I: 12th (out of 39)
Cricket Stats

Updated on 28 February, 2021 (15:51 NZT)
Sarvatra Vijay (Victory Everywhere)
Pratapgadh Domestic Sportswire

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

First Episode Of Tuesday Night BRUTALITY

Postby Pratapgadh » Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:27 pm

The first episode of Tuesday Night BRUTALITY has been posted!

If you have any questions about a specific character or storylines we currently have, feel free to post it in this thread!

Also, if you like reviewing shows, you're welcome to do so for the first episode of Tuesday Night BRUTALITY.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Kita-Hinode
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kita-Hinode » Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:13 am

God, count me in. I had been contemplating doing a yearly review post of Hinodejin wrestling (which I'll probably still do) but the idea of someone actually running a fed is so rad I have to contribute in any way possible.

Valiant Championship Wrestling

From: "Tornado" Rei Matsuda, head of the Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy
To: Vijaypratap Panwar, Chairman and CEO of VCW
Subject: Partnership Application

Company/Organisation Name: Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy
Head of Company: "Tornado" Rei Matsuda
Headquarters: Iwashigahama, Somei-Yoshino
Origin Country: The Hinodejin Empire (Kita-Hinode)
Type of Business: Wrestling dojo
Storefront (Optional):
Reason for Partnership: As a dojo that specializes in turning girls that are passionate for the art of pro wrestling into true mat queens, we wish to extend the borders of Hinodejin joshi wrestling. Currently, we have deals with a total of ten established wrestlers that perform in freelance deals across the Empire and the idea of a consistent paycheck would certainly improve their prospects.

From: Nuno Leal Lobo, head of the Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting
Subject: Partnership

Good day, sir. I represent the Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting, a loose coalition of channels and telecommunication systems based out of the Hinodejin Empire and various nations of the Emirates of Futurnia, including but not limited to the Hinovo Network, the Hwangju Bangsong Chaeneol, Kokkyō Kyōkai, TV 16, TV Rikasa and Shintochi's TV Sanjeti. As the Empire has been going under a wrestling boom in recent years, we believe that introducing an international product to the Empire would be highly beneficial. We'd be looking forward to reaching some sort of deal that would allows us to broadcast your shows to the Empire's wrestling-hungry populace.
Let the sun burn my eyes / Let it burn my back
At the beach / In my dreams / But you still
Champion: WC 75 and 76, CoH 74, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41, CE 21 and 24
hinodezenbaitai.co.hi/sports

The IC follow-up to Northern Sunrise Islands / Demonym: Hinodejin (singular, plural)

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:10 pm

Kita-Hinode wrote:God, count me in. I had been contemplating doing a yearly review post of Hinodejin wrestling (which I'll probably still do) but the idea of someone actually running a fed is so rad I have to contribute in any way possible.

(Image)

From: "Tornado" Rei Matsuda, head of the Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy

Company/Organisation Name: Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy
Head of Company: "Tornado" Rei Matsuda
Headquarters: Iwashigahama, Somei-Yoshino
Origin Country: The Hinodejin Empire (Kita-Hinode)
Type of Business: Wrestling dojo
Storefront (Optional):
Reason for Partnership: As a dojo that specializes in turning girls that are passionate for the art of pro wrestling into true mat queens, we wish to extend the borders of Hinodejin joshi wrestling. Currently, we have deals with a total of ten established wrestlers that perform in freelance deals across the Empire and the idea of a consistent paycheck would certainly improve their prospects.

To: "Tornado" Rei Matsuda, head of the Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy

We gladly accept this partnership application. This will improve our women's division and also improve your wrestlers' financial stability. As we, VCW, are currently signing more women wrestlers for to start out women's division, this is an excellent opportunity for us to have talented female wrestlers of Iwashigahama Hinode's Women's Pro Wrestling Academy and also to guarantee them a monthly paycheck. They will be able to gain some experience and TV time here at VCW and this would also gain us popularity in the nation of Kita Hinode.

Again, thank you for giving us this opportunity to grow. This will surely benefit VCW, Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy, and the many talented females of Hinode who deserve an opportunity to shine outside of Hinode.
Last edited by Pratapgadh on Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:32 pm

Kita-Hinode wrote:
(Image)

From: Nuno Leal Lobo, head of the Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting

Good day, sir. I represent the Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting, a loose coalition of channels and telecommunication systems based out of the Hinodejin Empire and various nations of the Emirates of Futurnia, including but not limited to the Hinovo Network, the Hwangju Bangsong Chaeneol, Kokkyō Kyōkai, TV 16, TV Rikasa and Shintochi's TV Sanjeti. As the Empire has been going under a wrestling boom in recent years, we believe that introducing an international product to the Empire would be highly beneficial. We'd be looking forward to reaching some sort of deal that would allows us to broadcast your shows to the Empire's wrestling-hungry populace.

To: Nuno Leal Lobo, head of the Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting

Namaste Nuno Leal Lobo,

We are excited to tell you that we are interested in this broadcasting partnership. We would love to see Tuesday Night BRUTALITY being shown on TV all over the nation of Kita Hinode. This is an excellent opportunity for us to expand to international market and especially when there is wrestling boom in Kita Hinode. We have also signed a deal with the Iwashigahama Hinode's Women's Pro Wrestling Academy which enables us to have a lot of female performers from Kita Hinode. So you can expect some huge viewership.

Currently, Tuesday Night BRUTALITY events are held for two hours from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM here in Pratapgadh. Kita-Hinode is about three hours and thirty minutes ahead of Pratapgadh. This means that when BRUTALITY is broadcasted live, it will be between 9:30 PM to 11:30 PM in Kita Hinode which would be too late in the night. So we propose to have the 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM time slot to broadcast Tuesday Night BRUTALITY live in Kita Hinode. Any channel would be great to broadcast these events. Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting can also broadcast our PPVs live. We would like to know what you think.

Regards,

Vijaypratap Panwar, Chairman and CEO of VCW
Last edited by Pratapgadh on Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

VCW Signs Their First Female Wrestlers

Postby Pratapgadh » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:53 am

Today on Sunday, 6th January 2030, VCW signed its first female wrestlers. The names of the four women are Wildflower, Miss Fortune, Violette and Velvet. Wildflower and Miss Fortune are the ones to be in the first one on one women's match in VCW. These two women have the oppotunity to make history at the upcoming PPV, The New Era.

Vijaypratap Panwar, Chairman and CEO of Valiant Championship Wrestling, said in an recent interview with Rajeev Chauhan from Daily Pratapgadh News, "We are excited to showcase our women's division to the world and believe that women's wrestling can be more than what we view it as. Miss Fortune and Wildflower are amazing talents that deserve this opportunity to make history in VCW. We are also preparing a singles tournament for women which is called the Lioness Cup. Sixteen talented females will fight in elimination matches to get to the final two and the victor receives the prestigious Lioness Cup. This would be great opportunity to display our talented women's division. We aspire to enhance women's wrestling and also have the best women's division in the world."

Here are their profiles and their contract status.

Wildflower
Date Of Birth: September 19, 2008 (age 21)
Height: 1.63 m
Weight: 57 kg
Worked For: Mahila Kushtee Vidyalaay (Women's Wrestling School)
Achievements:
  • 2 x MKV Women's Cruiserweight Champion
  • 2 x MKV Women's Tag Team Champion (with Manaka)
Contract: 2 year, $54,000 per year (Monthly Salary - $4,500)

Miss Fortune
Date Of Birth: January 26, 2000 (age 29)
Height: 1.75 m
Weight: 70 kg
Worked For: Golden Sun Wrestling, Mahila Kushtee Vidyalaay (Women's Wrestling School)
Achievements:
  • 4 x GSW Women's Champion
  • 5 x MKV Women's Heavyweight Champion
  • 2 x MKV Women's Cruiserweight Champion
Contract: 2 year, $75,000 per year (Monthly Salary - $6,250)

Violette
Date Of Birth: January 2, 2003 (age 27)
Height: 1.73 m
Weight: 62 kg
Worked For: Italian Wrestling Coalition, Pro Wrestling Roma
Achievements:
  • 3 x IWC Women's Champion
  • 2 x IWC Women's Tag Team Champion (with Velvet)
  • 2 x PWR Women's Heavyweight Champion
Contract: 1 year, $66,000 per year (Monthly Salary - $5,500)

Velvet
Date of Birth: July 30, 2005 (age 23)
Height: 1.7 m
Weight: 60 kg
Worked For: Italian Wrestling Coalition
Achievements:
  • 2 x IWC Women's Tag Team Champion (with Violette)
Contract: 1 year, $60,000 per year (Monthly Salary - $5,000)
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Dream Games
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dream Games » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:34 am

To: Vijaypratap Panwar

Dear Vijaypratap Panwar,

Enclosed with this letter is an application for Dream Games to sponsor Valiant Championship Wrestling. We believe that wrestling is a very popular sport across the multiverse, and can foresee many commercial opportunities arising from a partnership between our two organisations. This includes Dream Games sponsoring matches, contributing money for championships as well as Dream Games making a wrestling game based on the VCW. This would require us having a licensing agreement with VCW to use its wrestlers and their likeness in our video games.

We would request that you reply to our application at your earliest convenience, and if you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

Kind Regards,

Ronald Green
Dream Games CEO

Company/Organisation Name: Dream Games
Head of Company: Ronald Green
Headquarters: Centralis and Atheburn
Origin Country: Electrum and Grearish Union
Type of Business: Video games
Storefront (Optional): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485698
Reason for Partnership: Commercial sponsorship, gaming rights
Managed by The Grearish Union (design) and Electrum (storefront management)

If you're waiting for a thread response, please telegram Electrum.
Old thread - New thread - Games catalogue

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:05 am

Dream Games wrote:(Image)

To: Vijaypratap Panwar

Dear Vijaypratap Panwar,

Enclosed with this letter is an application for Dream Games to sponsor Valiant Championship Wrestling. We believe that wrestling is a very popular sport across the multiverse, and can foresee many commercial opportunities arising from a partnership between our two organisations. This includes Dream Games sponsoring matches, contributing money for championships as well as Dream Games making a wrestling game based on the VCW. This would require us having a licensing agreement with VCW to use its wrestlers and their likeness in our video games.

We would request that you reply to our application at your earliest convenience, and if you have any other questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

Kind Regards,

(Image)
Ronald Green
Dream Games CEO

(Image)

(Image)

Company/Organisation Name: Dream Games
Head of Company: Ronald Green
Headquarters: Centralis and Atheburn
Origin Country: Electrum and Grearish Union
Type of Business: Video games
Storefront (Optional): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485698
Reason for Partnership: Commercial sponsorship, gaming rights

To: Ronald Green, CEO of Dream Games
Subject: Commercial sponsorship and gaming rights

Namaste Ronald Green,

We are glad to inform you that we have accepted your application for commercial sponsorship and gaming rights.

This sponsorship will greatly benefit both of companies. As we currently trying to expand to an international and wider audience, this is great opportunity for us. We will be able to expand to that wider audience which is the teenage market. We believe that a partnership with Dream Games will help us achieve those goals

With this commercial sponsorship, the logo of Dream Games will be displayed around the arena, on the ring apron and on the screens and on the commentator's table. The commentators will also mention Dream Games and their products throughout the shows.

We will be excited to see a wrestling game based on our company on the shelves of gaming stores. As we are currently hiring more wrestlers in a short amount of time and also introducing more championships, we will keep updating you to help with the game development. After accepting your application for commercial sponsorship and gaming rights, we hereby grant Dream Games to create products featuring our marks, logos, copyrighted work, apparel and wrestlers.

If you have any queries or concerns about anything, please don't be hesitant to contact me through telegram

Regards,

Vijaypratap Panwar
Chairman and CEO of VCW
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

New TV Deal! Joshi wrestlers announced for Lioness Cup!

Postby Pratapgadh » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:13 am

VCW signs a TV deal with Chiraag TV

12th August, 2030 - The Chairman and CEO of Valiant Championship Wrestling, Vijaypratap Panwar, is glad to announce that the company has signed a TV deal with Chiraag TV to air Tuesday Night BRUTALITY and VCW Pay-Per-Views in Pratapgadh. Chiraag TV is new rising broadcasting corporation in Pratapgadh that has is interested in having wrestling on their channels. Chiraag TV is very comman in the state of Maratha Pradesa and Gujarat and is also present in the southern part of the state of Rajputana. As VCW has signed a deal with Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting to air Tuesday Night BRUTALITY in Kita-Hinode, it is finally time for VCW to appear on the televisions of its home country.

The CEO of Chiraag TV, Hari Samant, said in a press conference, "We are glad to have Valiant Championship Wrestling airing on our channels. I have been a fan pro wrestling since childhood and today I have the opportunity to support pro wrestling in Pratapgadh. We fully support VCW and their ambitions and we will help them achieve that here in Pratapgadh."

Vijaypratap Panwar also gave a statement in the press conference, "We had a deal with Hinodejin-Futurnian Alliance of Broadcasting to air Tuesday Night BRUTALITY in Kita-Hinode. We were glad to have that opportunity to expand VCW to the global audience. However, we still didn't have TV deal here in our beautiful country, Pratapgadh. We know that the audience here is eager to see VCW on their televisions and we cannot neglect them. With this deal, we finally get into the hearts of Pratapgadhis. We are glad that Chiraag TV is the one to work with us as we know their passion for pro wrestling. Together, we will create the golden age of pro wrestling here in Pratapgadh."

According to the deal, VCW Pay-Per-Views will be live on channels Chiraag Firesports 1. Tuesday Night BRUTALITY will air live from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM Pratapgadhi Time on Tuesdays. The channels you can watch Tuesday Night BRUTALITY on is Chiraag TV14 and Chiraag Firesports 2. Pratapgadh wants some BRUTALITY!

The Lioness Cup will see Joshi wrestlers participate

12th August, 2030 - VCW has said in a recent press conference to hype the Lioness Cup that we will be seeing Joshi wrestlers from Kita-Hinode participate in the Lioness Cup. These wrestlers are 18-year-olds that have been trained in Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy, this is probably one of the biggest opportunities they will be getting from VCW.

Vijaypratap Panwar, Chairman and CEO of Valiant Championship Wrestling, said in the press conference, "We are glad to have them compete in this prestigious tournament. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity and in my opinion, these young joshi wrestlers deserve this opportunity. We haven't signed them yet and will release the names next week or sooner. They will get to prove themselves and if they are successful, they can get a VCW contract and appear on episodes of Tuesday Night BRUTALITY. We again like to thank Iwashigahama Hinode's Women Pro Wrestling Academy for helping us making this tournament successful and we know that the young females won't disappoint them."

VCW has currently signed about 4 wrestlers and all of them are competing in the tournament. We will have to wait and see who arrives and sign up to take on others for the Lioness Cup.
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:21 am

Kayfabe Name: Wrestling Panda
Place of Birth: Chengdu Zoo, Chengdu, Central Amenria
Sex: Male
Role(s) {You can choose either one of them or both}: [✅]Wrestler [ ]Manager
About His/Her Character: A jolly and playful young male, Wrestling Panda takes delight in bringing wholesome Amenrian light-hearted, happy, and often comedic atmosphere.
Biography (Optional): Born in Chengdu Zoo in 24 April, 2037, Dà Máo Qiú (大毛球) is one of the zoo's many twin-born pandas and the third litter from his mother. He enjoyed wrestling since he was a cub, practicing on his sibling, other cubs, his nannies, and the occasional log. Once he grew too big to keep wrestling with his human keepers without causing injuries, one of said keepers, Danny Liu, decided to direct his energy into training him for competitive wrestling.
His Position (Choose One): [✅]Main Eventer [ ]Upper Midcarder [ ]Lower Midcarder [ ]Opener

OOC: Depending on the position of the Wrestler/Manager, you will be given a set amount of points to spend. These points are distributed to six sections, Strength, Speed, Endurance, Technique, Charisma, Promo. Strength is how strong the wrestler is, speed is how fast he/she is, endurance is how long can he/she last, technique is about how good his/her execution of moves is, charisma is about his/her charmness, ability to attract and influence others and at last but not least, his promo skills. The number of points in all six sections must add up to the number of points assigned for a position. (e.g. main eventer, upper midcarder)

If the person is a manager, you are not required to spend points on Strength, Speed, Endurance and Technique. However, you must spend points on Charisma and Promo. Even if the person is both a manager and a wrestler, you can only use the Manager points on Charisma and Promo. However, you also spend your wrestler points on Charisma and Promo.

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 52
Speed: 8
Endurance: 18
Technique: 2
Charisma: 15
Promo: 5

Manager's entry coming soon
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Kita-Hinode
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kita-Hinode » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:19 pm

The following six Joshi wrestlers will be representing the Iwashigahama Hinode Pro Wrestling Dojo in the Lioness Cup:

Kayfabe Name: The Raven (real name: Rera Suzuki)
Place of Birth: Kidokawa, Syogame, the Hinodejin Empire (Kayfabe: Mount Hidemaru, the Hinodejin Empire)
Sex: Female
Role(s) {You can choose either one of them or both}: [X]Wrestler [ ]Manager
About His/Her Character: A revengeful wrath of the other world, wishing to wreck havoc at any place she steps her feet on, her gimmick is that she's a possessed girl, wrestling with the strength of the many dead that fell on the many wars the Hinodejin Empire started to guarantee its' massive size.
Biography (Optional): Easily the most capable prospect of her class in Iwashigahama, Rera possesses a lot of strength and has been shown to be quite capable to run a gimmick based on her strength. Right now, she's trying a new challenge by portraying a heel corrupted entity. She happened to be the main title-holder at the Dojo's weekend shows and also played a couple of seasons in the youth footy levels as a center-back/defensive midfielder.
His Position (Choose One): [ ]Main Eventer [X]Upper Midcarder [ ]Lower Midcarder [ ]Opener

OOC: Depending on the position of the Wrestler/Manager, you will be given a set amount of points to spend. These points are distributed to six sections, Strength, Speed, Endurance, Technique, Charisma, Promo. Strength is how strong the wrestler is, speed is how fast he/she is, endurance is how long can he/she last, technique is about how good his/her execution of moves is, charisma is about his/her charmness, ability to attract and influence others and at last but not least, his promo skills. The number of points in all six sections must add up to the number of points assigned for a position. (e.g. main eventer, upper midcarder)

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 20
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Technique: 15
Promo: 15

Kayfabe Name: "Warrior in Training" Mina Toyota (real name: Mina Toyota)
Place of Birth: Montosuto, Sudachi, the Hinodejin Empire
About His/Her Character: The idea of the World Warrior gimmick is of a wrestler that wishes to learn from every match she comes across. In the dojo's territory, Mina's gimmick saw her take up moves from any sort of rival she came across to add to her arsenal.
Biography (Optional): A third-generation wrestler, Mina has a somewhat calm approach to the business, taking every match as something new and inspiring, but her focus is more in delivering safe matches than going for something risky.
His Position (Choose One): [ ]Main Eventer [ ]Upper Midcarder [X]Lower Midcarder [ ]Opener

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Endurance: 5
Technique: 20
Charisma: 5

Kayfabe Name: Miss Majin (real name: Naomi Taru)
Place of Birth: Shiroyama, Somei-Yoshino, the Hinodejin Empire (Kayfabe: the Seventh Gate)
About His/Her Character: Leader of the dojo territory's very own major heel stable Las Devilettes, Miss Majin is a masked wrestler that likes to dazzle her opponents before going for the kill with her trademarked superkick.
Biography (Optional): Naomi Taru has a background of idol music from a rather young age, quitting to join a wrestling school when she realized how seedy such a business can be. This did make her a great talker but it's quite obvious why she has to be a masked wrestlers.
His Position (Choose One): [ ]Main Eventer [ ]Upper Midcarder [X]Lower Midcarder [ ]Opener

Opener = 25 points

Technique: 5

Kayfabe Name: Lightning Mika (real name: Mika Kagoshima)
Place of Birth: Mashu, Somei-Yoshino, the Hinodejin Empire
About His/Her Character: Based after her biggest influence, Lightning Mika borrows a plentitude of moves from Tornado Matsuda, including her trademarked Hurricanrana (nicknamed Lightning Strike). The mask and rather revealing blue and white costume are a bit of a problem at times but she has since managed to pull it off without having to deal with shame.
Biography (Optional): A highly-excitable lady that is very much in love with the sport, Mika Kagoshima's dream was to learn the ropes under Tornado Matsuda. In the territory she was putting shows for while training her craft, she became a loveable babyface, her support at the Hinodejin Empire easily justifying a standing as an Upper Midcarder.
His Position (Choose One): [ ]Main Eventer [X]Upper Midcarder [ ]Lower Midcarder [ ]Opener

Opener = 25 points

Speed: 12
Technique: 10
Charisma: 13

Kayfabe Name: Cutie Momoka (real name: Momoka Tatsuoka)
Place of Birth: Mashu, Somei-Yoshino
Sex: 18
About His/Her Character: A former model and child actress that has since turned to wrestling. Her gimmick is based after her cute looks and rather child-like behavior that some fans really enjoy.
Biography (Optional): The gimmick fits her real life background: Cutie Momoka was in infamous idol group H30 before splitting off into wrestling. Tough as nails but still has room for improvement.

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 10
Endurance: 20

Kayfabe Name: Jaguar Mask (real name: Yuri Ageta)
Place of Birth: Karakomo, Atochi, the Hinodejin Empire (Kayfabe: St. Augustine's Orphanage in Misei, the Hinodejin Empire)
About His/Her Character: A nod to legendary wrestlers who wore animal masks (Tiger Mask comes to mind), the idea of a Jaguar Mask has been a recent idea from the Iwashigahama Dojo, bestowing the gimmick at wrestlers that still need to develop a proper gimmick. Very much a babyface role.
Biography (Optional): A perfectly sound wrestler that lacks in charisma and promo skills, Yuri was deemed somewhat exotic on her time at the dojo due to her upbringing as a kid from the steppes. As a result, she was born rather strong but prone to being a bit clumsy.

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 15
Endurance: 15

Let the sun burn my eyes / Let it burn my back
At the beach / In my dreams / But you still
Champion: WC 75 and 76, CoH 74, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41, CE 21 and 24
hinodezenbaitai.co.hi/sports

The IC follow-up to Northern Sunrise Islands / Demonym: Hinodejin (singular, plural)

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:35 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:
(Image)

Kayfabe Name: Wrestling Panda
Place of Birth: Chengdu Zoo, Chengdu, Central Amenria
Sex: Male
Role(s) {You can choose either one of them or both}: [✅]Wrestler [ ]Manager
About His/Her Character: A jolly and playful young male, Wrestling Panda takes delight in bringing wholesome Amenrian light-hearted, happy, and often comedic atmosphere.
Biography (Optional): Born in Chengdu Zoo in 24 April, 2037, Dà Máo Qiú (大毛球) is one of the zoo's many twin-born pandas and the third litter from his mother. He enjoyed wrestling since he was a cub, practicing on his sibling, other cubs, his nannies, and the occasional log. Once he grew too big to keep wrestling with his human keepers without causing injuries, one of said keepers, Danny Liu, decided to direct his energy into training him for competitive wrestling.
His Position (Choose One): [✅]Main Eventer [ ]Upper Midcarder [ ]Lower Midcarder [ ]Opener

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 52
Speed: 8
Endurance: 18
Technique: 2

Manager's entry coming soon

To: Danny Liu
Subject: Wrestler Application

Namaste Danny Liu,

We are glad to announce that we would love to sign Wrestling Panda. Wrestling Panda has all the qualities of a good in-ring worker and we are excited to have him in our roster.

The contract is a one-year deal and it covers the health costs and travelling costs of Wrestling Panda. As today's date is 16th January, this means he will work for our company till 16th January 2031. However, this is not an exclusive contract, which means that he is eligible to work for other promotions as well.

Wrestling Panda has what it takes to be a world champion and with this contract, he will have the opportunity to show the entire world his amazing skills and talent.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me for any queries.

Regards,

Vijaypratap Panwar
Chairman and CEO of VCW
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:54 pm

Kita-Hinode wrote:The following six Joshi wrestlers will be representing the Iwashigahama Hinode Pro Wrestling Dojo in the Lioness Cup:

(Image)

Kayfabe Name: The Raven (real name: Rera Suzuki)
Place of Birth: Kidokawa, Syogame, the Hinodejin Empire (Kayfabe: Mount Hidemaru, the Hinodejin Empire)
About His/Her Character: A revengeful wrath of the other world, wishing to wreck havoc at any place she steps her feet on, her gimmick is that she's a possessed girl, wrestling with the strength of the many dead that fell on the many wars the Hinodejin Empire started to guarantee its' massive size.
Biography (Optional): Easily the most capable prospect of her class in Iwashigahama, Rera possesses a lot of strength and has been shown to be quite capable to run a gimmick based on her strength. Right now, she's trying a new challenge by portraying a heel corrupted entity. She happened to be the main title-holder at the Dojo's weekend shows and also played a couple of seasons in the youth footy levels as a center-back/defensive midfielder.

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 20
Endurance: 10
Technique: 15

(Image)

Kayfabe Name: "Warrior in Training" Mina Toyota (real name: Mina Toyota)
Place of Birth: Montosuto, Sudachi, the Hinodejin Empire
About His/Her Character: The idea of the World Warrior gimmick is of a wrestler that wishes to learn from every match she comes across. In the dojo's territory, Mina's gimmick saw her take up moves from any sort of rival she came across to add to her arsenal.
Biography (Optional): A third-generation wrestler, Mina has a somewhat calm approach to the business, taking every match as something new and inspiring, but her focus is more in delivering safe matches than going for something risky.

Opener = 25 points

Speed: 10
Technique: 20

(Image)

Kayfabe Name: Miss Majin (real name: Naomi Taru)
Place of Birth: Shiroyama, Somei-Yoshino, the Hinodejin Empire (Kayfabe: the Seventh Gate)
About His/Her Character: Leader of the dojo territory's very own major heel stable Las Devilettes, Miss Majin is a masked wrestler that likes to dazzle her opponents before going for the kill with her trademarked superkick.
Biography (Optional): Naomi Taru has a background of idol music from a rather young age, quitting to join a wrestling school when she realized how seedy such a business can be. This did make her a great talker but it's quite obvious why she has to be a masked wrestlers.

Opener = 25 points

(Image)

Kayfabe Name: Lightning Mika (real name: Mika Kagoshima)
Place of Birth: Mashu, Somei-Yoshino, the Hinodejin Empire
About His/Her Character: Based after her biggest influence, Lightning Mika borrows a plentitude of moves from Tornado Matsuda, including her trademarked Hurricanrana (nicknamed Lightning Strike). The mask and rather revealing blue and white costume are a bit of a problem at times but she has since managed to pull it off without having to deal with shame.
Biography (Optional): A highly-excitable lady that is very much in love with the sport, Mika Kagoshima's dream was to learn the ropes under Tornado Matsuda. In the territory she was putting shows for while training her craft, she became a loveable babyface, her support at the Hinodejin Empire easily justifying a standing as an Upper Midcarder.

Opener = 25 points

Speed: 12
Technique: 10
Charisma: 13

(Image)

Kayfabe Name: Cutie Momoka (real name: Momoka Tatsuoka)
Place of Birth: Mashu, Somei-Yoshino
Sex: 18
About His/Her Character: A former model and child actress that has since turned to wrestling. Her gimmick is based after her cute looks and rather child-like behavior that some fans really enjoy.
Biography (Optional): The gimmick fits her real life background: Cutie Momoka was in infamous idol group H30 before splitting off into wrestling. Tough as nails but still has room for improvement.

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 10
Endurance: 20

(Image)

Kayfabe Name: Jaguar Mask (real name: Yuri Ageta)
Place of Birth: Karakomo, Atochi, the Hinodejin Empire (Kayfabe: St. Augustine's Orphanage in Misei, the Hinodejin Empire)
About His/Her Character: A nod to legendary wrestlers who wore animal masks (Tiger Mask comes to mind), the idea of a Jaguar Mask has been a recent idea from the Iwashigahama Dojo, bestowing the gimmick at wrestlers that still need to develop a proper gimmick. Very much a babyface role.
Biography (Optional): A perfectly sound wrestler that lacks in charisma and promo skills, Yuri was deemed somewhat exotic on her time at the dojo due to her upbringing as a kid from the steppes. As a result, she was born rather strong but prone to being a bit clumsy.

Opener = 25 points

Strength: 15
Endurance: 15

To: "Tornado" Rei Matsuda
Subject: Wrestler Applications

Namaste "Tornado" Rei Matsuda

We are glad to announce that we will be signing all six Joshi wrestlers. These great young talents that can a learn a lot from being here and being on live television. As VCW is looking to build their women's division, the joshi wrestlers would be a great addition to our roster and will surely enhance the women's division.

All six Joshi wrestlers have been given a one-year contract which covers their health and travel costs. The contracts have been signed on 16th January 2030, which means they will under contract till 16th January 2031. As these are not exclusive contracts, the Joshi wrestlers are eligible to also for other promotions around Pratapgadh.

These Joshi wrestlers are still green and full with potential, especially The Raven and Mina Toyota who we are looking to develop and will be the main focus in our women's division. Over time, they will learn from others and learn about different styles of pro wrestling, they will get more TV time to get more exposure and increase their popularity. They will learn how to work on live television and create chemistry with other wrestlers. For the first few months, they will be in the Lioness Cup which is a singles tournament which consists of sixteen female wrestlers. This will be great opportunity for them to showcase their skills to the Pratapgadhi audience. We are again glad to have them here in VCW.

If you have any questions about the contracts or have any queries, don't hesitate to contact me through my email.

Regards,

Vijaypratap Panwar
Chairman and CEO of VCW
Cricket Rankings
Cricket Stats

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports