NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 9- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Fri May 29, 2020 8:41 pm

The paintjob unveiling was a moment Abdoulaye would never forget, that was something he was confident of. Even among the whirlwind experience that NSSCRA was for him, this was a moment that would stick with him through it all, and he'd known even as he'd experienced it. There was something special about a moment that felt designed to just take a beat and celebrate himself.

But of course, it could only be a beat. He had to move on and get ready for the Pencurve. Back on the GFR private jet, which was always fun; he was on his way back to his action. The action had moved now: the teams were now getting ready for the race in Hampton Island. Abdoulaye watched with interest and spent as much time on the simulator as he could.

The GFR Motorsport team did very well in qualifying, which was exciting. Sometimes Abdoulaye felt like he was a new NSSCRA fan just as much as he was a driver, although admittedly he had behind-the-scenes access most fans could only dream of. But he watched the races and cheered for the Yeezies just like their fans did, even if he happened to be in their pit garage while doing so.

Unfortunately, when the race itself came around, the Yeezies didn't finish quite as high in the standings as they had during qualifying. But thanks to the way NSSCRA functioned, at this point in the season (when things would have been tightening up if it had been the WGP), the Kanyean drivers could actually afford a less-than-ideal finish. For one thing, it wasn't just the top ten drivers who finished in the points: everybody got some. And the bonus for finishing at the front wasn't quite as sizable, relatively speaking, as it was in the open-wheel competition Abdoulaye was used to. And on top of that, the 'end of the season' wasn't really the end of anything: rather, it would be the beginning of 'The Chase'.

'The Chase' was almost like a playoff. Only so many drivers could compete and more and more of them would be eliminated as the chase progressed. With Abdoulaye's friends the Kanyeans all sitting pretty safely near the top of the standings, even if they all failed to finish for the entire Hampton Island race, they'd all probably still make the chase. After all, the last race was on their home turf where they'd have an advantage. Even if they all fell down the season standings by 50 points, which was impossible, they'd all still be in places that would qualify for the chase if they could just match pace at the Pencurve.

Fortunately, of course, that didn't happen and none of the Kanyean drivers were forced to retire. Abdoulaye was happy. Each individual NSSCRA wreck, although it looked more mild than its WGP equivalent, was a lot more dangerous, and also had a much larger chance of snowballing into the big one. Any time that scenario was avoided, Abdoulaye was celebrating the end of the race, even if his teammates hardly broke the top twenty.
rəswɛsən

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sat May 30, 2020 7:20 am

All eyes were on the man in the blue-and-pink firesuit as he walked down the pit lane towards the garage marked #96. Most of the looks being sent his way were dirty looks, an understandable sentiment given his behavior on the track in three of the past four races. But Guillermo Archer didn't care. Sure, at home he had his moments of doubt, but now that he was once again back on the track all doubts left him and he was once again the bad boy, the asshole of NSSCRA.

"The prodigal son returns," crew chief James Santiago said as Gil went into his garage, helmet under one arm. "But seriously man, welcome back," James added in a more serious tone.

"Am I really prodigal if it wasn't my fault I was forced out?" Gil asked back rhetorically. "All kidding aside though, man, boy does it feel good to be back," Gil muttered as he took in a very deep breath. The oil, the grease, the fuel, the rubber; all those familiar smells felt really comforting to him after having been away, even if just for one week.

"Hey, Archer!" a female voice shouted. Gil turned around and saw that it was Wilma von Cärinthen. Her garage was literally next door to Gil's by virtue of their numbers.

"Why yes, Your Majesty, I have indeed missed you too," Gil said even before Wilma had said anything else.

"Don't give me that, Archer," Wilma chided him as she went into his garage. "This is serious. I'm sure you still remember why the team had to suspend you, so I'm only gonna say this once: no more funny business. JR already won, man. They won a race. Kai Qiang wore their armbands. The fucking defending NSSCRA champion himself! You ain't got a leg left to stand on, man. So forgive about all of this fucking pettiness and get me a win, goddamn it! You've seen how many I've come so fucking close!? Can you imagine how this season would go if I've won even just one of those fucking races I've come in second? Jesus, I hate to admit it, but back in Bolgano I really probably could have used you clobbering Stefan. But I didn't say that, and you heard nothing. If you say even one thing about what I just didn't say, I'm fucking denying it."

"You wanna know something, Wilhelmina?" Gil asked, referring to Wilma by her full Christian name. "Last week, while I was in my house watching the race, I had an epiphany."

"An epiphany?" Wilma repeated, just the barest hint of a sarcastic and mocking tone in her voice. "Do you even know what an epiphany is?"

"Of course, you idiot," Gil shot back. "Anyway, this was my epiphany: I've been wasting my time. I've been wasting my time dealing with minnows like JR when I actually could have been bumping around the actual motherfucking NSSCRA champion himself. Yes, I'm talking about Qiang. I've been wasting all my time battling the 64 and the 00 when really it was the 44 I should have been focusing on. My fanboying for Qiang blinded me to the truth, but when I saw him with those rainbow armbands in Bolgano, I was like Saul being healed after his encounter on the road to Damascus. The scales on my eyes fell off, and at last I could finally see the face of the true enemy. It's not some 18-year-old; it's actually a Chinese man. A Chinese man with two wives."

"Jesus Christ, man," Wilma muttered as she slapped her hand on her forehead. "You are unbelievable. Absolutely completely utterly unbelievable. You've really learned nothing from your suspension, haven't you?"

"On the contrary," Gil replied. "I've actually learned to pick my enemies more wisely. Speaking of enemies, there's actually something I wanted to show you," he added in a conspiratorial whisper.

"What is it now?" Wilma asked exasperatedly. "If you're going to ask me to take over attacking duties on JR while you go after Qiang then save your breath. I'm not gonna do it. Not gonna do it!" she repeated firmly.

"I mean, you're not wrong when you say it's about attacking another driver," Gil said. "But you're not right when you said it's one of JR's drivers. No, I already told you. They're small fish in a big pond. There's no real benefit from going after them. But this one, now this is going to stir up the pot again, and then some."

"Now what the shit are you talking about?" Gil responded to this question by taking out his phone and pulling up what looked to be an email. "Read this," he told Wilma.

Wilma took Gil's phone and began reading through the email. Her initial look of skeptical displeasure slowly but surely gave way to incredulous disbelief. "What the shit?" she muttered as she read the email. "Is this for real? Is this guy for real?"

"I know, right?" Gil said. "Who does this guy think he is trying to tell me who to attack? This is unacceptable. This guy doesn't know what he just got himself into. He just doomed all of Hampton Island's drivers."

"Good God, you're not serious about that, are you?" Wilma asked him.

"Look at me," Gil said. "Does this face look like it's kidding?"

"Nuh-uh," Wilma shook her head. "No way, man. No way. I ain't getting into this shit with you. I'm out. That's not my shtick. You're the driver bumping around people you don't like. I'm the one proving folks like me belong to this sport. The Grafin von Cärinthen is out. Peace!" Wilma then walked out of Gil's garage and back to hers.

Of course, as if on cue, out went one driver and in went another. It was Gil's other teammate, Leonidas Baxter. "Hey, man, welcome back," Baxter said, extending his hand for Archer to shake.

"Leo! Leonidas! Baxterino! The Porsche Bax-ster!" Gil cried out. "Just the man I was looking for!"

"Oh no, man," Baxter muttered as Archer's excitement to see him caught the former basketball player-turned-racecar driver by surprise. "What you got planned for today? I know that look on your face, man. You're cooking up something. And I don't like it."

"Listen, man, don't sweat it," Gil assured Leo. "Listen, there's something I wanted to show you, something I thought you should really see..."

For all of his planning of announcing his return in the most Gil Archer way possible, the man in question wasn't really finding the flow of the race much to his tastes. There was just little if any opportunity for him to do the things that he wanted to do. For one thing, Kai Qiang seemed to never be anywhere near Gil's rear for the Fleftic driver to do the block on him. The Hampton Island drivers were not doing too well on their home track either, though Gil was able to make himself a nuisance to Alex Knight early on.

The real battle for Gil in this race was ignoring the Jaguar Racing team, or more accurately trying to ignore them. Every time the 64 or the 00 came close to him, Gil had to fight the impulse to swap paint once again. Once or twice he succumbed to the temptation and delivered a few love taps, but at least he was finally managing to restrain himself. Nothing life-threatening like the move he pulled two races earlier that saw Tyler Linde and Valentina Aye get taken out. At least nobody could blame any of the DNFs on him this time.

And although Gil had tried to rope him into his plan of "revenge" against the Hamptonians (or Hampton Islanders or whatever the fuck they're called) Leo Baxter didn't seem to be committing to any attacks against the local drivers. If he was even attempting at all. "Chicken," Gil muttered under his breath as he passed the #80 Pixylight.

All in all, Gil was feeling slightly frustrated. Someone, a little slant-eyed fucker who won't be named for the meantime, would later on suggest that the nature of Gil's frustration was sexual, but Archer had a comeback ready in the wings and would deal with it later. But then, as the race was finally coming to the last fifty or so laps, Gil saw the red and blue Flying Fish Taxi #44 in his rearview mirror. "There he is, Gil," his spotter Ricky Tomas called out. "Kai Qiang himself. Ready to annoy the hell out of the yellow bastard?"

"Sure thing, bud," Gil replied.

"Okay, Qiang looks to come down your inside," his spotter reported, and Gil responded by moving his car to the inside as well, cutting off Qiang's attempt to overtake. He could only imagine the cursing the defending NSSCRA champion was shouting on his radio. Back and forth the 96 and 44 cars went with Archer always seemingly foiling Qiang's every attempt to get past him. For his part, Gil was enjoying it, but he had to wonder if all this was getting on Qiang's nerves.

"Heads up Gil, we got another IRACT driver coming," Ricky called out. "It's that bitch Li, coming down the inside."

"Oh, yeah," Gil nodded. "I'm about to make this race spicy! Just tell me when Li is trying to overtake Qiang and Qiang's trying to overtake me."

"You got it, boss man." There was a pause of a few seconds before Ricky cried out, "Now!"

Gil turned his car into the inside line, blocking off Qiang's route past him once again. This time though, Qiang swerved right into the side of Li's car, giving Gil the opportunity to speed away. "Hah! Enjoy killing each other, you filthy animals!" he shouted. "See you later! Oh, man! I think that that was one of the best moves of my career, ever!"

"Hell yeah, man! This is sure to stir up some shit with the folks here once again!" Ricky added.

"Damn right we are, Ricky," Gil said. "Damn right we are."

"That was a very interesting block that you pulled on Kai Qiang in the last segment, Gil," one of the Fleftic reporters asked Archer in the press conference for UrGa's drivers only. "Looks like nothing much has really changed in you despite your suspension for the Marele 400 in Bolgano. That being said, your actions in the past few weeks have clearly not endeared you at all to the defending NSSCRA champion. After your incident with the Direwolf and Valentian teams in Wreckeria, it was claimed that Qiang said that your constant shunting wouldn't stop your wife from, and forgive me for the coarse language, 'jacking off' to your teammate Wilma von Cärinthen. Also, in the recent race here in Hampton Island, Qiang was also heard to have said that your bumping and crashing was your way of venting your sexual frustrations. Now the question to you is, do you care to comment on Mr. Qiang's words, and do you have any words of your own to say to Qiang?"

"All right then," Gil nodded. "First of all, I think that that's a very strange way for Mr. Qiang to be inquiring about my wife's health, so I believe something must have certainly gotten lost in translation there. Tell Kai that Brigitte is doing well, thank you very much. And if you manage to get in touch with him, tell him that I said this: sure, I may be sexually frustrated, but how does it feel like for him to be always sexually unsatisfied? Who needs two wives servicing him everyday? Yes, yes, I know it's a culture thing, but you have to wonder, is it only gonna be a matter of time before he adds a third wife, and then a fourth, and so on and so forth? Sure, we men all fantasize about threesomes but it's gotta be exhausting if it's all the time, right? Has this guy ever heard of the saying 'don't fuck before a fight'? And he has three wins this season while doing all that! Imagine just how much better Qiang would be if he wasn't busy doing the beast with two backs or the horizontal tango or whatever you wanna call it. He'd be absolutely dominating this thing! Tell Qiang when you meet him that if I can't get any then he can't get enough."

"All right, everyone, that will be all," the UrGa press officer said hastily. He'd been given the signal to cut the conference short once Archer had begun talking about Qiang's sex life, but the press corps didn't want to listen because Archer was giving them exactly what they wanted: drama. Finally the press dispersed, but not before letting Archer fire the next salvo of what appeared to be his brand new war with the defending champion of NSSCRA.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sat May 30, 2020 8:03 am

The GFR trio's mediocre performance at the Golden Bear 400 meant that they have no more reason to stick around any longer. Less than two hours after Yraaga Gilli'i notched his first points-paying win of the season, the Yeezies' plane was already out of Hampton Islander airspace and on its way to sweet home St. Kanye.

"I would have expected us to enter the Pencurve race weekend on a high note", spoke Skip Stiller. He finished several laps down in thirty-seventh, no thanks to an overheating issue midway through the 400.

"I know, right?" Jeremiah Brooke answered back. A lackluster nineteenth place run coupled with a fifth from Stacie Houston meant the return of the driver points lead back to her. "Now I gotta push even harder if I want that regular season title. But before that, I just wanna get home and be with the things and the people I miss."

"Don't we all?" asked Thea Alvarez, who placed twenty-third. "And yeah, I wanna get a good finish too. We're racing in front of our fellow Kanyeans."

"And we need some momentum for the Chase", added Stiller. "And, ya know, I wanna go back to back in Pencurves."

"Gonna have to get through us then, old man", joked Alvarez.

"Oh, you're on, kiddo."

"You wanna bet? How about you, Jeremiah?"

"Thea, he probably already has something planned with Stacie."

"I really don't, but thanks for the idea. It should be something big too, since the regular season championship is at stake. Maybe I should ask her?" Brooke started typing a DM to Houston asking for bet ideas. Alvarez and Stiller settled on the usual, loser pays for the other's dinner.

The trio chatted, joked, and did many other things for the rest of the flight. Their performance in the last race was nothing to celebrate, but it sure was something to try and put out of their minds.

It was Monday morning in Kardashia when their plane landed. The trio were taken to a hotel, where they rested up for a bit before going to the GFR headquarters in the afternoon for the unveiling of the paintjobs they'll be running at the Pencurve Electronics 500.

Stiller will show support for the Kanyean military with a camouflage design on his #3 Chadwick. During his turn on the stage, he made the audience laugh by asking, "Where's the car? I don't see it."

Upon seeing the design on his ride, Brooke remarked, "Noice!" and invited audience members to take photos with him and the car. The #18 featured the purple, lime and black colors of the Kanyean flag; it was a mix of the patriotic theme that was common on pre-Chase era cars, as well as the present day's heavier focus on corporate imagery.

Alvarez told her team weeks ago that she wanted to promote Filindostan's "Girls Will Code" cause, even if she didn't know a thing about programming. She had always thought it was a noble cause and admired her friend, fellow racer, and Girls Will Code supporter Hana Bhe.

R&D driver Sage Caldwell and WGP2 champ Abdoulaye Goita were present as well; they will use the two open charters for the race. After the unveiling and some briefing for the upcoming race weekend, Stiller hopped on a bus to Bawlmer, where his wife and his racing school were waiting for him. Brooke returned to the GFR jet and flew home to Bompton. That left the two Kardashia residents. Caldwell simply drove back home, whereas Alvarez called a cab. She invited Goita to stay with her and her parents for the week (they have a spare bedroom for guests).

Meanwhile, in Jalton, the weather was pleasant and a little cool, much unlike last season where a heat wave swept the city. Jalton Superspeedway management were still waiting on the 200,000 armbands they ordered from a TJUN-ian supplier, to be given to Pencurve spectators. Calls and messages to NSSCRA sponsor companies, both Kanyean and foreign, have been sent out to encourage them to set up booths, with the notable exception of Pencurve competitor Khamdo Electronics (the #44 was not prohibited from running its scheme, though). Tropicorp Racing Supply has been invited to hold their popular Pit Crew Challenge in the days leading up to the race. On the internet, SubHouse social media accounts were bombarded by requests from sandwich-hungry Yeezies, not only to set up a stand, but also to open branches in St. Kanye.
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Sat May 30, 2020 9:20 am

Looking forward to the Pencurve,
by Stacie Houston, Driver #27 Five Star Mobile/SHF Blaze

It’s time for the final race of the regular season, coming to us from the beautiful Jalton Superspeedway in Saint Kanye. Don’t forget that this is also a Five Star Clash race! As you know by now, I will not be driving in my usual Five Star Mobile colors, and will instead be promoting the Stacie Houston Foundation. I have to thank Five Star Mobile for allowing me to do this for this race, and for those who have donated to the cause so far. Please, if you are able, consider making a donation. If not, then enjoy the race! One thing I did not mention in my prior blog entry that I should have, is that if you know anyone that you think the Stacie Houston Federation could benefit on a personal level, or any organization out there that could use our support, please take the moment to provide that information on the website. Personally for me, this is one of the races on the bucket list of those that I would love to win. It has become a prestigious race and not only because of its placement on the schedule. When you compete against the best drivers in this international series, you learn the stories of the tracks that are most dear to them. You then appreciate that history and learn why it would special to win at them. Jalton Superspeedway is that type of racetrack, and I would see it as a great honor to add my name to the list of winners here.

As you know, this race is sponsored by Pencurve Electronics, a company that is in the same industry as my sponsor, Five Star Mobile. I am grateful that both of these companies have been able to co-exist in this sport in that respectful manner that they have and do not proclaim that you cannot say the name of the other, or similar to what can be seen amongst competitors. A big part of this is they mainly serve different parts of the world as their primary markets. They have a promotion where the winner receives a Pencurve laptop, but that is also true for the regular season champion. It is my biggest goal in this race to maintain my point lead over Jeremiah Brooke, not just because he is a good friend and I want to maintain bragging rights, as well as winning a dinner bet, but I do want to win the regular season for the distinction that it carries and to go into the Chase on a strong note. If we win the Pencurve swag, then it will be donated as gifts to the Stacie Houston Foundation.

I am also hoping that Meghan Sharpe can make the Chase out of this race, but it will be a longshot. She has to win, and Clarissa Alanis Star has to finish 40th or worse in order for her to do so. Otherwise, I would be the only driver of Team Cassadaigua to make the Chase, and we did have better expectations then that. It’s tough to have to root for Clarissa to have that bad of a day because I really like her.

At the track, we’ll have our Five Star Mobile show car available by the Five Star Mobile booth, however this time, the booth will focus on selling Stacie Houston Foundation swag. I will be at the booth signing autographs at an unannounced time, for half and hour or so. Five Star Mobile users, if they opt in to the notification, will receive an automated text message ten minute to my arrival at the booth. SubHouse has listened to the requests of the fans and will be opening two booths at the track, each on opposite ends of it! Hopefully we qualify well today!
Last edited by Cassadaigua on Sat May 30, 2020 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Sat May 30, 2020 9:54 am

Image HANA BHE
@HanBheZero

Happy to see @SUNARYAfin on the track again. You're paint scheme looks good!

#NSSCRA : #Pencurve500 : #BATim : #GirlsWillCode

Image FIONA SUNARYA
@SUNARYAfin
- -@HanBheZero

Hey sis, thanks for the compliment. This is actually another throwback scheme, to Mr. Ibi this time. I heard @Luna_Althea will be carying the #GirlsWillCode logo on the hood of the 46.

Image HANA BHE
@HanBheZero
- -@SUNARYAfin and @Luna_Althea

Looks good. Happy that @Luna_Althea will be supporting our cause. Will be supporting her in the playoffs. Sad to realize I'm out of it though.

Jalton Superspeedway
Jalton, Saint Kanye

Hana and Fiona met in Saint Kanye for the two's NSSCRA race at Jalton Superspeedway, with Hana optimistic that she can acheive her goal of making the top 20 this season. They have almost made it to the top 20 in previous races, but a string of poor finishes and consecutive DNFs have derailed the Filindo's quest of making it into the playoffs, and despite trying hard at the the Golden Bear 400, she could only finish third place, and with Vilitan driver Yraaga Gilli'i winning the race, Bhe would not make the 16-driver field even if she wins the race at Jalton. Her focus now is to continue the momentum of her podium finish into the last races of the season, and try to get acquainted more to the new car Badai Angin will be preparing for next season - the Kecepatan K8.

Recently, Werner told Hana that for the playoffs, Hana and Fiona will drive the Kecepatan K8s. This is due to the fact that Hana is already out of contention for the championship, so they want to maximize the mileage the new car would have for next season. The move will prove beneficial to Badai Angin Tim next season, as they have the chance to adjust any chinks to the armor that they can find in each of the last ten races. Also, their semi-local competitor, Dahon, is also doing the same thing with their Sivick car, now at the hands of NSSCRA driver Shigeru Tsuchie. Geru, his recent nickname, will not be at Jalton as BA have already put Fiona to drive the #83 entry this round.

Another hint of a big change at BA Tim has been revealed to the two by Ragos himself, but he told them not to reveal anything to the public until the event at the Li River Raceway where they will announce the team and sponsor lineup for the #0 and #00 (was #83) teams, and a possible third team driven by either Mercy Binayas, or even Rusty Ibuna. Paint schemes might be also announced at that event. Meanwhile, they announced the paint scheme for the #83 entry this weekend:

"The paint scheme in of the #83 entry this weekend will feature the 8.3 Sale of Zalada. Same with the arrangement done with the #0 in the 4.4 Sale, it will be another throwback scheme, this time, paying homage to the #00 team for Kissan Motorsport, driven by Eiji Ibi, who gave the spiritual successor of the Badai Angin Tim Motorsport their first win in NSSCRA. Hope you enjoy the scheme."

Hana was happy and ecstatic to see the paint scheme Fiona will carry in this race, as well as the fact that one of her close friends in the circuit, Thea Alvarez, have the Girls Will Code logo on the hood of the #46. She DM's Thea that she's very grateful for the gesture made by her and her team to raise awareness which girls can also do what boys and men are usually doing, and to break the stigma for discrimination in the IT industry.

With the pressure off Hana's shoulders, and with Noriyasu gone for the foreseeable future in NSSCRA, she hopes to continue her form from the previous race.

Note: Fiona Sunarya will be driving the #83 entry in the Pencurve Electonics 500 as implied in the above RP.
Last edited by Filindostan on Sat May 30, 2020 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - Rd25 - NSSCRA Pick 'em

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sat May 30, 2020 10:08 am

Race #25 Leaderboard

1 [187] :: @Lovely_Lhamu

2 [185] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [183] :: @FujiKYK22

3 [183] :: @ole_yutzie

5 [173] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

6 [163] :: @eelcat827

7 [152] :: @Filly_Gurl27

8 [151] :: @ceeptrainer2

9 [148] :: @HuangChengGuilin

10 [146] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

Season Standings

1 [3966] :: @Filly_Gurl27

2 [3827] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [3738] :: @SurfinSummer

4 [3656] :: @Ametza014

--------- Top Non-Winners
6 [3597] :: @MeghanWolcottOfficial

8 [3448] :: @jaqeplanst

9 [3374] :: @easternrac

13 [3270] :: @BodillePHD

13 [3270] :: @RustyIbuna71
KENNEDY STAYS HOT BUT FALLS 2 POINTS SHORT

Another NSSCRA Pick' em event down and it was another stunning performance from Cassadaigua based participant Hannah Kennedy. Having already pulled level on wins with fellow Dagan participant @Filly_Gurl27. While there was a points gap between them unlikely to be made up by the end of the regular season, Kennedy, known for her twii.tur handle @PinkHKluvs2718 had demonstrated the ability to compete at the same level as @Filly_Gurl27 and the only question remaining would be which of the two would claim the top seed for the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Chase Playoff Rounds. @PinkHKluvs2718 was in the spotlight from the very beginning as the winner of the first ever Vilita and Turori NSSCRA Pick 'em round of competition following the Tundra Falls 500 but was quickly overshadowed by @Fill_Gurl27 who won three of the following 5 events. After a late season charge by Kennedy the narrative have swapped from having one clear favorite in @Filly_Gurl27 to having a Cassadaiguan duo battling each other for the top spot.

@PinkHKluvs2718 would have secured the top spot following the race in Hampton Islands if only it were not for the performance of Sherpalander @Lovely_Lhamu. With a 187 point performance, @Lovely_Lhamu narrowly pipped @PinkHKluvs2718 by just two points denying Kennedy the win that would put her as the #1 seed heading into the NSSCRA Chase Playoff Round while subsequently propelling @Lovely_Lhamu into the top tier of competitors level with @ceeptrainer2 in the third spot behind the Cassadaigua Leaders.

With just one NSSCRA race event remaining in the regular season there is just one more opportunity for @PinkHKluvs2718 to claim victory and move to the top overall seed heading into the V&T Pick 'em NSSCRA Playoff Chase Challenge event. With 13 different top performers over the 25 rounds contested thus far, there will be at least two competitors without an individual top performance who will advance to the Chase Challenge and possibly a third. Vilitan celebrity contestant @SurfinSummer has already secured the first of those spots while Cassadaigua's own celebrity contestant @MeghanWolcottOfficial would have to suffer a calamitous result to lose her control of the second spot. If a competitor who has already won an event this season has the top score at the Pencurve Electronics 500 then a third spot could be available and that fight is much closer. @jaqeplanst and @easternrac of Vilita & Turori have the best chance of securing a third spot while @cocoabo_luvr, @BodillePHD and @RustyIbuna71 are still mathematically in the hunt. The best chance for competitors outside the Top 10 in the standings to advance to the NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge however is simply to post the top score in final event and claim the victory that would guarantee them into the big show. Competitors such as @Gota-do-diabo of Jebslund, the participant with the lowest total score among those who have entered every event this season, could still turn things around with a big performance and sneak into the Playoff Chase.

1. @PinkHKluvs2718
2. @Filly_Gurl27
3. @Pogoaib92
4. @Filly_Gurl27
5. @eelcat827
6. @Filly_Gurl27
7. @PinkHKluvs2718
8. @Lovely_Lhamu
9. @Ametza014
10. @King_Of_The_Mountain
11. @FujiKYK22
12. @Lovely_Lhamu
13. @I_Need_Healing
14. @ole_yutzie
15. @Filly_Gurl27
16. @ceeptrainer2
17. @rubbers
18. @Filly_Gurl27
19. @ceeptrainer2
20. @ceeptrainer2
21. @PinkHKluvs2718
22. @PinkHKluvs2718
23. @melvin_tha_gr8
24. @PinkHKluvs2718
25. @Lovely_Lhamu

With the NSSCRA Playoff Chase Challenge just around the corner, 16 competitors will advance to the Challenge with their Regular Season rosters locked and new rosters selected for the Challenge. The competitors will be ranked 1-16 based on their number of top performances during the regular season with the second sorting factor being the total number of points accrued during the Regular Season. At current it would put @Filly_Gurl27 in the top spot on a points tiebreaker over @PinkHKluvs2718 with both competitors having accrued 5 Top Performances over the first 25 events. Coincidentally it would put both competitors in a position to be paired with one of their favorite drivers as the NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Challenge Competitors will have one of their four roster slots assigned for them based on their sorting order and the final NSSCRA 9 Regular Season standings. If @Filly_Gurl27 finishes atop the NSSCRA Pick 'em Regular Season standings then the first of her 3 roster slots in the Playoff Chase Challenge would automatically filled with the NSSCRA Regular Season Points leader - currently #27 Stacie Houston though it could be altered depending on the number of victories. The 16th and final competitor in the NSSCRA Playoff Pick 'em Challenge would be assigned the 16th and final driver who sneaks into the NSSCRA Playoff Field.

From there, the contestants will pick 3 additional drivers. The drivers will be broken into 4 tiers - The Top 4 in the standings (Tier 1), 5-8 (Tier 2), 9-12 (Tier 3) and 13-16 (Tier 4). The first selection will be of a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Driver, the second selection will be of a Tier 2 or Tier 3 driver and the third selection will be of a Tier 3 or 4 driver. Each contestant much select at least one driver among their three choices who is on their NSSCRA Pick 'em Regular Season roster.

Contestants who qualify for the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge will be contacted following the Pencurve Electronics 500 to make their selections for the next phase of the competition.

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat May 30, 2020 12:52 pm

Image 强凯 - Kai Qiang - काय च्याङ
@QK98

@ItsGilArcher69 Take your racism somewhere else. YSCD students have radio scanner, now everyone can hear how you talk about me. recording link

#NSSCRA #RacingNotRacism
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Sat May 30, 2020 4:51 pm

The race in Bolgano over, Abdoulaye was back on the GFR jet again right away, and headed back to Saint Kanye, from where he'd just come before the race weekend. There was a great atmosphere on board the jet: the Yeezies were happy to be headed home again. They laughed and joked together, and Abdoulaye was very happy to just be a fly on the wall. He'd never have thought, just a few months ago, that he'd get a chance to hang out with an entire team of professional racing drivers. Maybe Saint Kanye wasn't his home, but being with the Kanyeans, he still had the feeling of returning, and that was a good feeling.

When they rolled up to the hotel GFR had provided for them in Kardashia, Abdoulaye expected that he'd be staying there by himself during the week while the other drivers took the chance to go home. So he was more than happy when Thea offered him to come to her parents house and stay in their spare bedroom. Abdoulaye was excited to accept, and thought it was fun to get to meet Thea's family. Thea herself was kind of shy, so Abdoulaye was surprised by the invitation, but eager to accept: he knew that for his own part he considered all the Yeezies his friends, so it was a great feeling to realize that was mutual.

The week flew by in a blur. Abdoulaye also got to meet up with Sage a couple times, since he also lived in Karashia, and he and Thea showed Abdoulaye around everything that was important to see in the Kanyean capital. And of course, with the race coming up, Abdoulaye had more preparation than ever to do. Between hanging out with Thea and getting ready for qualifying, he forgot to stress out about the race for once.

After all, it would be his first stock car race. He'd been on the track a couple times, but this would be the first time with an entire pack of cars around him, and he wasn't sure all the simulations in the world could prepare him for that. But NSSCRA was just too much fun for him to be really worried about it, other than for moments before he fell asleep when he lay in bed and thought about Linde's crash from a couple weeks ago. Although Abdoulaye had traveled just as much when he'd been in the WGP2, then he'd felt more like a professional with his own responsibilities. Now he felt more like a professional sports fan, paid to be a tourist.

As time for qualifying rolled around, then, Abdoulaye found himself getting into his new, beautifully painted car with nothing but excitement and anticipation.
rəswɛsən

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2013
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Tropicorp » Sat May 30, 2020 5:53 pm

While Team Tropicorp were not able to secure a place for a fourth car in the field at the Pencurve Electronics 500, they are still optimistic of the chance to have a fourth driver in the field as simulator developer and former full-time NSSCRA competitor Euroli Islander is at the track in a stand-by status in case any team needs to make a driver change during the weekend or if a team should drop out of the event and a spot in the field opens up for Team Tropicorps Research & Development entry.

Typically when Euroli Islander is at the track it is for a specific purpose: Refinement of Team Tropicorps simulator capability used by drivers throughout the region to prepare for upcoming NSSCRA events. Islander is often found running laps before and after NSSCRA race weekends at tracks new to the circuit where the team can purchase the time to do so without infringing on any sanctioning body limitations. However, at the Jalton Superspeedway things are a little different for Islander. As one of the most important stops on the circuit, the Superspeedway is already well mapped within the Team Tropicorp simulator environment. Islander, however, has some unfinished business. After having missed three of the first races of their full time NSSCRA career through failure to qualify, Islander rebounded with eight Top 25 Finishes over the final 9 events of the NSSCRA 7 regular season, culminating with a real chance to become the first Team Tropicorp driver to ever qualify for the NSSCRA playoffs battling for the victory on the last lap of the Pencurve Electronics 500. Islander would end up 3rd in the race, their only Top Ten finish of their career until the Tropicorp 500 earlier this season. Perhaps the Top 10 at the Tropicoast Beach Course re-ignited a fire for Islander who requested that Team Tropicorp apply for a charter on his behalf at the Jalton Superspeedway.

Of course, its not about job security for Islander who is considered a critical part of the Team Tropicorp Engineering enterprise. It is about achievement. There may still be something left to prove and with development driver Anavella Ariiki in a contract season, perhaps there is some part of Islander that is wondering whether it should be them in the third Team Tropicorp entry - now that he has proven that he can drive the car competitively. unlike NSSCRA Season 7, Tropicorp's Hybrid Darts are much faster now and Cocoabo #28 is on the verge of making the playoffs for the first time. Whether or not Islander gets a shot at the Pencurve, it is clear just from the fact that they will be at the Jalton Superspeedway with Helmet in hand that we have not seen the last of Euroli Islander just yet - and perhaps we are only at the beginning of the Tropicorp drivers competitive career in top level motorsports.
- Tropicorp -

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005

Postby Newmanistan » Sat May 30, 2020 6:01 pm

Race: Pencurve Electronics 500, Jalton Superspeedway, Jalton, Saint Kanye
Lap Record: 50.520

Qualifying Results:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                              50.871
2 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 50.938
3 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 50.940
4 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 50.954
5 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 50.960
6 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 50.966
7 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 50.976
8 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 50.996
9 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 50.999
10 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 51.000
11 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 51.010
12 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 51.043
13 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 51.051
14 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 51.060
15 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 51.075
16 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 51.093
17 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 51.109
18 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 51.115
19 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 51.142
20 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 51.215
21 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 51.232
22 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 51.254
23 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 51.277
24 #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) *Q* 51.282
25 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 51.294

26 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 51.339
27 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 51.387
28 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 51.430
29 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 51.482
30 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 51.556
31 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 51.712
32 #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) 51.714
33 #19- Euroli Islander (Saint Kanye) 51.729
34 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 51.803
35 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 51.872
36 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 51.925
37 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 52.060
38 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 52.255

39 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 52.265
40 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 52.359
41 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 52.403
42 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 52.439
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 52.714
44 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 53.046
45 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) *Q* 53.299
46 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 53.365
47 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 53.377
48 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 53.574
49 #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) *Q* 53.583
50 #35- Melissa Nilis (Bolgano) *Q* 53.644
51 #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) *Q* 53.660
52 #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 53.667
53 #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) *Q* 53.675

54 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 53.698
55 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 53.738
56 #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) *Q* 53.740
57 #50- Ellie Lindskog (Vangaziland) *Q* 53.743
58 #55- Rosalie Presseault-Espinoza (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 53.865
59 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 53.955
60 #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) *Q* 54.020
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sat May 30, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sat May 30, 2020 6:08 pm

Glorious Free Republic Motorsports were shook.

The night before qualifying for the Pencurve Electronics 500, Sage Caldwell's girlfriend had just informed GFR management on the phone that he was in the hospital for food poisoning, and as such will not be able to participate in the event. Normally this would mean that second R&D driver Pyotr Lavrentiev would be put in Caldwell's place, but the ex-Ceroatian was already selected to drive the pace car. There were the other cadets, but GFR were having second thoughts in putting them in one of the biggest races of the season with such little preparation. Philip West was contacted, but he declined and firmly but respectfully said that he was retired.

The clock was ticking. After some discussion, GFR finally reached a decision with just three hours left until the qualifying sessions: Euroli Islander will be driving the #19 Blood Moon Beer Chadwick. It wasn't such a random decision either. Islander belonged to Team Tropicorp, who had earlier partnered with GFR, preparing a car for Lavrentiev in Terre Septentrionale. A Chadwick driver in a Dart. Now with Islander in the #19, it would be a Dart driver in a Chadwick. And the guy had prior experience at the Jalton Superspeedway - two seasons ago, he finished the Pencurve in third place. Caldwell's pit crew approached Islander, who was already present at the Jalton Superspeedway doing analysis for his team, and told him about the decision. Of course this came with some speculation, that he could go to the #19 next season, replacing Caldwell who moves to the #3.

GFR full-timers Skip Stiller, Jeremiah Brooke and Thea Alvarez vowed to visit Caldwell at the hospital after the race, since he was in Kardashia and they were in Jalton. They have invited Abdoulaye Goita to tag along if he wanted.
Last edited by Saint Kanye on Sat May 30, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - Rd25 - Gilli'i Victory

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sun May 31, 2020 12:43 am

ImageImageImage

Golden Bear 400, Stafford City Speedway, Hampton Island :: To say that Yraaga Gilli'i had unfinished business following NSSCRA Season 8 would be an understatement. After having won a series high four events during the season, Gilli'i was one of the favorites heading into the Championship Finale at the Tundra Falls Proving Grounds. Instead of battling for the title down to the last lap of the race as they had during NSSCRA Season 7, however, Gilli'i would be the first championship four contender to be eliminated in Tundra Falls falling out of the race early and finishing 39th.

Heading into NSSCRA Season 9, expectations were sky high for Gilli'i and the #41 Tropicorp Racing Supply Dart team. Many felt that only a DNF in the Finale kept Gilli'i from the title that they would otherwise have earned by virtue of their wins throughout the season. If there were any doubters that Gilli'i should be the early season favorite for the NSSCRA Season 9 title, they were quickly swayed when Gilli'i took the checkered flag at the season opening Exhibition at Tundra Falls. It was looking like Gilli'i would pick up right where they had left off winning races at a record pace once again. No one was terribly phased when Gilli'i once again had issues in Tundra Falls, dropping out of the season opener with a 43rd place finish. The #41 Tropicorp Racing Supply Dart would finish in the Top 5 for two of the next three events and it was only a matter of time before Gilli'i was back in victory lane.

Except it wasn't. Ten races into the season, 20 races in. not only was Gilli'i not winning but the results just were not on par with their teammates. As Centur Tiones and River 'Shark' Suzgar II challenged for the regular season points lead, Gilli'i found themselves sitting outside the Top 16 and outside of the provisional playoff chase. The disappointment of losing the Toys '4' All 500 in Lonngeylin for the first time in the events history, getting bumped out of the lead by rival Stacie Houston. Then, failing to finish inside the Top 20 at their sponsors home event, the Tropicorp 500 in Tropicoast. The disappointment piled up for Gilli'i. As the regular season continued on, Gilli'i's spot in the Playoffs seemed even further from grasp as more than 16 drivers had found victory lane ensuring that for the first time no driver would advance to the Playoff Chase on points. Gilli'i had to win.

It seemed that one of the last opportunities for Gilli'i would be at the debut event at the Halstead Speedway in Wreckeria. When Gilli'i came home in 5th it was a much needed strong performance but points were not what the Vilita and Turori Motorsports driver needed. They needed a win. Stafford City had historically been one of Gilli'i's weaker short tracks on the circuit. The high banks took away some of their short track skillset but the Tropicorp backed driver was not in a position to let the fate of their season ride on the uncertainty of the Pencurve Electronics 500. As Wilma von Cärinthen and Stacie Houston battled for the lead with twenty laps to go in the Golden Bear 400, Yraaga Gilli'i boldly sent the car to the high side taking away both drivers ability to use the full track off the corner and causing contact between the two leaders temporarily slowing their momentum. Gilli'i would drive away in the #41 Tropicorp Racing Supply Dart taking their first victory of the season while Wilma von Cärinthen hung on for second and Gilli'i's rival Stacie Houston fell back to fifth place with a slight tire rub from the contact while racing three-wide for the lead.

In victory lane Gilli'i credited a set of specially matched tires for their ability to hang the car on the outside of the leaders to gain position. It was a rare smirk on the face of the #41 driver who just weeks prior had been rumored on the chopping block at Vilita and Turori Motorsports with rumors as to whether they would be able to fall back to the third seat at Team Tropicorp or something else entirely. Now, they would be competing once again for the NSSCRA Title. While the result in Hampton Island would all-but ensure Gilli'i's place in the 16 driver Chase field, it also marked the end of the battle for teammates Centur Tiones and River 'Shark' Suzgar in chasing down Vilita and Turori Motorsports first regular season championship. Tiones and the #2 Tiones Lumber Dart team left Hampton Island in third place with an insurmountable 55 point deficit to leader Stacie Houston. Only Houston and Yeezie driver Jeremiah Brooke remained in contention for the regular season crown with the winner to be decided at the Jalton Superspeedway.

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun May 31, 2020 3:12 am

ImageTHEA ALVAREZ
@Luna_Althea

Glad to know you'll be rooting for me @HanBheZero! As for you, there's still time to do well, and even if you don't make the Chase this season there's always the next! :)

#Pencurve500 : #NSSCRA : #GirlsWillCode

ImageJEREMIAH BROOKE
@Jeremiah_B

@StacieHouston27 on pole in the Pencurve, and me starting mid-pack... this shall be interesting. Also @GTAVII, this is the moment, you excited yet?

#Pencurve500 : #NSSCRA

ImageSKIP STILLER
@SkipStill3r

@SageTheRacer Get well soon brother. Hope to see you race in Kardashia and/or somewhere else.

Sent from my Pencurve Apex IV

ImageSAGE CALDWELL
@SageTheRacer

@eurolisims Listen bud, I don't want no scratches on that 19 car, ya hear? Kidding..... just do well ok?

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Jalton Expects Drama - And They Might Just Get It!

Postby TJUN-ia » Sun May 31, 2020 9:39 am

ImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

Tension permeates the air here in Jalton, Saint Kanye and it is to be expected. It's the weekend of the Pencurve Electronics 500, the final regular-season race before the focus turns towards the Chase. Only the Top 16 race-winning drivers can compete for the NSSCRA crown so while WC85 may be considered the big event at the moment, this race will certainly be up there. The organisers know how big this race will be and they decided to follow the footsteps of the TJUN 600 by giving out armbands to the spectators for this weekend. NGADM, the Notts Guild of Art, Design and Messages, have provided the goods - as they have for JR for most of this season. They will have a booth on track grounds for this weekend, marking the first time that any TJUN-ian company has been present outside of TJUN-ia. The 3 NGADM employees at the booth (Peter Belmore, Brandon Daniels and George Floyd) are good guys and I hope that they enjoy the experience of being at an NSSCRA race!

As for Qualifying day, It appears the whatever was distracting Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) in Hampton Island may have past. In fact, as a response to what I said in HI, he actually came and talked to me about it and he's happy for me to mention this in this blog. He had a private 1:1 with Harpa Gylfisdóttir (@IsfruinJR) on Monday and it "helped me understand myself and I definitely feel better now". While the contents of this conversation have not been divulged to me, he did say the "at some point, you (me) will know". It definitely seems like he has turned a corner, as he qualified the #64 into 25th for the race. What he was on about, I will not know until he tells me himself, but he seems at peace and if it helps then it helps.

Michael Stefan (@00Stefan) is in an interesting situation. He currently sits 17th out of the race winners in the standings but could be 16th if Archer's suspension means the Fleftic bastard is out of the running (I will talk about why he is a bastard later in this blog). Making the Chase was never the plan in our 1st season as a racing team but if that happens then the hype for NSSRCA X would be off the charts. If we can be this high when we're backed by the MRO, what happens when we switch to Dart? Will we be better? These questions are starting to flow in the TJUN-ian racing circles and it is to be expected. The car this team built itself will start this race in 3rd. I guess we'll see what happens in the future.

Stacie Houston, the current championship leader, will start on pole in her #27 car in the livery of her own Foundation. Her sponsor has given her permission to do this and both of them are legends in my book for doing that. Liangmei Li will start alongside Houston on Row 1, with the Yeezies-that-are-not-Yeezies (Abdoulaye Goita of Recuecn and Euroli Islander of Tropicorp) starting in 32nd and 33rd respectfully.

Now onto...Gil Archer. You cannot keep yourself out of the media, can you? This time the business involves defending champion Kai Qiang who, frustrated of the blocking that #96 did in Hampton Island, commented that he was "taking his sexual frustration out on the track". Qiang's words, not mine. In that situation, it was understandable for the Sherpa driver to be making comments like that and wars of words happen all of the time in motorsports - it's a way to intimidate the ones you especially hate. But what really ignited the fires of fury in my eyes was the response of Gil to that remark. He was asked about it during a post-race press conference, along with comments that the champion made about Gil's wife during the race in Wreckeria and...well, here's what he said:

Abanhfleft wrote:"All right then," Gil nodded. "First of all, I think that that's a very strange way for Mr. Qiang to be inquiring about my wife's health, so I believe something must have certainly gotten lost in translation there. Tell Kai that Brigitte is doing well, thank you very much. And if you manage to get in touch with him, tell him that I said this: sure, I may be sexually frustrated, but how does it feel like for him to be always sexually unsatisfied? Who needs two wives servicing him everyday? Yes, yes, I know it's a culture thing, but you have to wonder, is it only gonna be a matter of time before he adds a third wife, and then a fourth, and so on and so forth? Sure, we men all fantasize about threesomes but it's gotta be exhausting if it's all the time, right? Has this guy ever heard of the saying 'don't fuck before a fight'? And he has three wins this season while doing all that! Imagine just how much better Qiang would be if he wasn't busy doing the beast with two backs or the horizontal tango or whatever you wanna call it. He'd be absolutely dominating this thing! Tell Qiang when you meet him that if I can't get any then he can't get enough."

A few problems with this. Firstly, the everyday customs of The Sherpa Empire is non of your fucking business, Gil! So what if they practise polygamy, that just how their society works. Heck, even TJUN-ia practices polygamy and that was a choice the Government of my nation chose to allow. Kai doesn't talk about Fleftic society, so why should you talk about his?! Secondly, you CANNOT under ANY circumstances mention the private life of another driver in front of the press. What Qiang chooses to do in relation to his relationships is his business and his alone. It is not something that you mess with, ESPECIALLY if it's the DEFENDING CHAMPION OF THE SERIES!

So, Gil, if your reading this. I request that you stop this nonsense right now and, for once in your life, SHUT THE FUCK UP before you do something that you might regret later in life! Being the bad boy of the series isn't going too well for your career prospects and I suggest that you realise that before you flush it all down the loo!

Other than that, the eyes of the racing world will focus on the race tomorrow. The press wanted drama for this important race and it looks like they've got it...
1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sun May 31, 2020 10:05 am

Image GUILLERMO RODOLFO ARCHER
@ItsGilArcher69

@QK98 Oh look, the Chink twink sub is back on twii.tur! How long did u have 2 service ur wives to get ur phone back?

#NSSCRA : #ChinkTwinkSub : #KaiQiangSexAddict

Image GUILLERMO RODOLFO ARCHER
@ItsGilArcher69

@QK98 Also, I WANT you 2 hear everything I say about you. Thanks 4 the direct line homie

#NSSCRA : #ChinkTwinkSub : #KaiQiangSexAddict

The WGP2 offseason had allowed William Archer the opportunity to keep training with UrGa Motorsports Division's Stock Car Department in preparation for his appearance at the Rumble in the Rice Fields, where he would be fighting for the chance to take one of the two open charters for the race in the Li River Speedway in a few months' time. William had already accepted early on that driving a stock car would be vastly different from an open wheeler, but that didn't stop him from putting in the simulator time to get himself acclimated to the stock car that he would be driving at Li River.

The offseason also let William to tag along with the team as they visited numerous tracks on the NSSCRA calendar, and now he was in Saint Kanye for the Pencurve 500. It had already been announced a few weeks before, but for William it was still a bit of a surprise that a fellow open wheel driver would be taking part in the Pencurve, and no less than the current WGP2 champion himself, Abdoulaye Goita. William had already met and talked with Goita before the absolute fiasco that was the Warner Hall 400 in Wreckeria, and had even gotten tips on how to drive better for when he made the step up to the WGPC, but now William was seeking Goita for an entirely different reason.

Goita had been quite shaken after William's father Guillermo shunted Valentina Aye into the path of Tyler Linde back in Halstead. Setting aside the debate on whether Gil Archer actually meant to bump Aye to take the lead on the Rookie of the Year standings, everyone was in agreement that Gil had gotten too reckless. Goita was among those who expressed his displeasure of the events, though he didn't mention Gil directly in his twii. Gil had already apologized to Linde for the incident, but despite that William felt that he had to apologize on his father's behalf to Goita. Even William himself couldn't really understand why he wanted to do it; just that he felt that he had to do it.

So William made his way to the GFR garage to talk to Goita. When he finally met with the driver from Reçueçn he said, "I know this is probably a little bit late, but I just wanted to say sorry for what my dad did in Wreckeria a few weeks before. He's a ruthless driver, I have to admit, but even then I've never seen him this reckless before. I know he's aware of just how quickly even a little shunt could turn into a life-threatening crash, which is what makes what he did a few weeks ago just that stranger. But I also know my dad won't ever say sorry for something he thinks he has every right to do, so this is me saying sorry for him. I don't even know why I'm doing it, but I guess no one's stopping me from doing so."

One of the stalls that had been set up at the Jalton Superspeedway for the Pencurve 500 was from Mazetainment Games, main sponsor of perhaps the most controversial driver on the current NSSCRA grid. Mazetainment was mostly known for its sports games such as the FPL series for football, FBA Live 2K for basketball, Brownlee FNLAF for gridiron, and FMLB The Show for baseball. They had also dabbled in the first person shooter market with Call of the Battlefield and grand strategy games like Star Emperor and Shock and Awe. But for this occasion, Mazetainment were promoting a game that was directly related to the event: NSSCRA Heat 9.

The NSSCRA Heat series, despite what the name would suggest, was only on its second edition. The first game of the series that Mazetainment had published was titled NSSCRA Heat 8, directly from the season on which it was based. The game had single-player and multi-player modes, and in single-player one could pick a track and a driver to race with in arcade mode, while career mode gives the player the chance to take control of a driver and take them through to the Chase and the title, or the option to create their own driver to compete against the official grid.

The first game had been a modest success in Abanhfleft, but it was still far outstripped by ARTS: The Game, published by Nimble Gaming. But now that Fleftic drivers were competing in NSSCRA itself, Mazetainment hoped to ship more copies not only in the Democratic Republic but also other places where stock car racing was a popular thing.

Mazetainment's stall in Jalton had two sections, one for PC and another for consoles. All had a demo version of NSSCRA Heat 9 with the Jalton Superspeedway already selected along with a limited selection of drivers, a list which included defending champion Kai Qiang, home bet Jeremiah Brooke, the other half of the Stacemiah duo Stacie Houston, River "The Shark" Suzgar, and Hapiloppian Frank Bronson. When asked why this driver or that driver was not part of the demo, the staff would respond that it would be too much effort to put all sixty-plus drivers on the current grid into a version of the game that was only supposed to be a demonstration. But there were rumors that Guillermo Archer had originally been on the demo version (which would make sense because he was the one carrying the Mazetainment name in NSSCRA) before being cut due to the actions that he had taken in real life.

People who came to try out the game, after driving a few laps around the virtual Jalton in the virtual version of their chosen driver, would then be offered the chance to buy the game at the base price, one of Mazetainment's other titles for its base price, or a combination of NSSCRA Heat 9 with two other games for a 15 percent discount. A lot of people were trying out the game, but figures about sales would not come in until the day after the race itself. But it was expected that a lot of games would be shipped in Saint Kanye. Whether the reality would live up to the expectation was another matter though.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun May 31, 2020 12:18 pm

Here are some challenge concepts for NSSCRA Heat 9. The situations depicted may not reflect exactly what went on the actual races.

JEREMIAH BROOKE CHALLENGES YOU

Title: Stealing the Win
Track: Cocoabo Park Circuit, Tropicorp
Challenge reward: #18 Vylet scheme
Description: To beat this challenge, you need to break away from a pack of drivers, then catch and beat the leader (who is on much older tires) to the checkered flag. Good luck!

STACIE HOUSTON CHALLENGES YOU

Title: Short Track Stacie
Track: Lonngeylin Ring, Vilita
Challenge reward: #27 Stacie Houston Foundation scheme (in the real race, Houston used her default Five Star Mobile one)
Description: To beat this challenge, you need to assert your dominance of short tracks. From the middle of the pack, get to the front and hold your rivals off for the victory. Good luck!

FRANK BRONSON CHALLENGES YOU

Title: Lead Protector
Track: Raleigh Raceway, Esmerel
Challenge reward: #8 Hapilopper Airlines scheme (what Bronson used last season, except with his current number)
Description: You are running in first place with five laps to go, with several cars on your tail. To beat this challenge, you need to hold on to your position until the end and take the win. Good luck!

RIVER SUZGAR CHALLENGES YOU

Title: Watch Those Tires
Track: Lannisburg Complex, New Northwesteros
Challenge reward: #14 Vilitan Tourism scheme
Description: To beat this challenge, you need to watch out not only for your rivals, but also your worn tires. If you're not careful, you might blow a tire or two, not to mention your chances of winning. Good luck! (It is possible that the worn tires were meant to simulate the brutal surface of the Northwesterosi track.)

KAI QIANG CHALLENGES YOU

Title: I Can Handle This
Track: Oquevocêquiser, Jebslund
Challenge reward: #44 Khamdo Electronics scheme (red and blue version from last season)
Description: To beat this challenge, you simply need to win..... the twist being that the car isn't handling very well due to some minor damage. Good luck! (It is possible that the #44's handling issues in this challenge simulates the fact that Qiang was not feeling well during the actual race.)

SKIP STILLER CHALLENGES YOU

Title: Some Catching Up to Do
Track: TMW Ramba Test Track, The Sherpa Empire
Challenge reward: #3 Skip Stiller School of Racing Scheme
Description: To beat this challenge, you must hunt the leader down from second place and take the win. The problem is, between you two are a bunch of lapped, slower moving cars. Good luck!

THEA ALVAREZ CHALLENGES YOU

Title: Yeezies vs. Fleftics
Track: Selid Oval, Abanhfleft
Challenge reward: #46 GGtech scheme
Description: To beat this challenge, you need to get past a challenger who's not afraid to make more than the usual amount of contact with you. Either fight back, or use your speed to escape. Good luck!

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sun May 31, 2020 2:24 pm

Image 强凯 - Kai Qiang - काय च्याङ
@QK98

@ItsGilArcher69 Please find someone else you can fantasize. It really gross.

#NSSCRA #RacingNotRacism

When the NSSCRA teams arrived in Jalton, reporters were naturally asking questions about the race and what to look forward to in the Chase. Some of them also asked what the drivers thought of the growing feud between Gil Archer and Kai Qiang.

"That guy has a wild imagination," Qiang said, when asked about Archer's rant about his sex life. There was a lot more that he could have said. He could have explained that his wives were house-hunting in Guilin ad both of them were totally grossed out by the way Archer talked about them. Tsering especially was grossed out, since she was a gentle soul and she wasn't used to being sexualized. But Qiang was worried that saying too much would make him sound defensive and just add fuel to the fire.

"I wouldn't worry about Qiang Kai getting laid more than he can handle," Li said when someone asked what she thought of the drama. "I'm not sure you need to worry about him getting laid at all. It's not like anyone would marry him for the sex." She made a hand gesture for the camera, like rubbing cash between her fingers, to imply that Qiang's wives had married him for his money.

When someone asked Rinzi if he had anything to say about it, he just said, "Haha, I'm not getting involved in that. I'm just here to race. There's nothing wrong with having two wives, though. Sherpa tradition and Islamic law both allow it."

Several sponsors had accepted the invitation to set up promotional booths at the Jalton Superspeedway. Qiang put in an appearance at Auntie Shang's booth, where a cheerful young woman was giving out samples of the company's fish cakes. Their booth was a bit corny, but he didn't mind dropping by. Auntie Shang's didn't have the big money that Khamdo had, but they'd sponsored him since all the way back in NSSCRA 6, before it was clear how far his career would go. Qiang was at the Auntie Shang's Fish Cakes booth hobnobbing with the fans when Roman Gwinnett came strolling by with a beach ball with a Cocoa-bo logo, which he had apparently acquired from a promotional event elsewhere at the track. Gwinnett noticed Qiang and playfully tossed the ball at him, calling out, "Catch!" to get his attention. Unfortunately a fan was asking Qiang for his autograph at the same time and Qiang was too distracted to catch the ball. It smacked him in the side of his head and bounced away, doing no real harm, but making everyone involved look rather clumsy and stupid.

"What the hell?" said Qiang, scowling at Gwinnett. He was used to this sort of prank from Rinzi, but not from Gwinnett. After the kerfuffle in Hampton Island, Qiang really wasn't in the mood for this sort of thing.

Luckily it didn't have any effect on the actual race. Qualifying went decently. 18th was not a great starting position, but it wasn't terrible, and Qiang wasn't too concerned.

Xianglian Sportswear was also showing off their products. They had Li sign some autographs and pose for some selfies to draw people over to their booth, but she didn't really want to be there. It was becoming increasingly obvious that Li and Xianglian were not going to reconcile their differences. Li smiled for the cameras and was polite to the fans, but privately, she wasn't happy. Behind the scenes, she had been quietly putting out feelers looking for international job opportunities where she wouldn't have to worry about IRACT's qualifying system.

The uncertainty about her future made Li feel like she had something to prove. She was pushing herself hard. It paid off with a good result in qualifying, putting her on the outside pole beside Stacie Houston. She just hoped she would be able to capitalize on it with a good race.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2013

Team Tropicorp - Pencurve 500 Preview

Postby Tropicorp » Sun May 31, 2020 5:08 pm

It has been an exciting start to the weekend so far at the Jalton Superspeedway for Team Tropicorp and its drivers as they work to secure Cocoabo #28's spot in the NSSCRA Playoff Chase. If the Cocoabo can finish the race inside the Top 15 they will likely have done enough to advance to the NSSCRA Playoff Chase marking the first time in Team Tropicorp history that one of their drivers will have advanced to the NSSCRA Playoffs. In fact, so long as Cocoabo #28 finishes within 10 positions of Team Blue's Taylor Henderson, or, should Taylor Henderson fail to win the Pencurve Electronics 500 regardless of where Cocoabo #28 should finish, then Team Tropicorp will have finally punched its ticket to the NSSCRA Chase.

There will be four Team Tropicorp drivers in the race for what could be an historic day for the team as Team Tropicorp simulator developer Euroli Islander has been called upon by Glorious Free Republic motorsports to fill in for an ill Sage Caldwell in the #19 Blood Moon Chadwick. Islander and the team had a pre-existing relationship with the Glorious Free Republic squad after Islander set up and prepared the #20 that was driven by Pyotir Lavrentov earlier in the season. With Islander at the track and having previously demonstrated a heightened skill set at the Jalton Superspeedway, it was an easy transition when it became apparent that Caldwell would be unable to drive as scheduled for the team.

ImageSAGE CALDWELL ✓

@SageTheRacer

@eurolisims Listen bud, I don't want no scratches on that 19 car, ya hear? Kidding..... just do well ok?

Image EUROLI ISLANDER ✓

@eurolisims

- -@SageTheRacer

Do what I can. #CheckersOrWreckers. Great chance to see how something drives other than @TheDartGroup.

#NSSCRA : #Pencurve500500

Image IODISSYO 'N TROPICOAST

@rubbers

- -@eurolisims

Don't be modest man @SageTheRacer has no future! The should keep a real driver like you in the car full time

#NSSCRA : #TeamTropicorp

While Team Tropicorp will be focused on a safe and productive day for Cocoabo #28 to ensure passage through to the NSSCRA Chase Playoff rounds, there will be a little extra something on the line for the team if Cocoabo #28 happened to win the Pencurve Electronics 500 as the team is participating in the Five Star Five and Five Star Combo challenge programs. Should Cocoabo #28 win they will be eligible for a monetary bonus from Five Star Mobile by virtue of having won the previous Five Star Combo event, the Tropicorp 500 in Tropicoast. Cocoabo #28 will be driving the silver metallic twii.tur multiversal paint scheme for the race and sales of Cocoabo #28's special edition Five Star Combo Racing Collectors special edition diecast car have been amongst the top sellers of the week according to Vilita based distributor Toys '4' All.

Cocoabo #28 will be in good shape to start the race rolling off the grid in the 7th position. If they can keep the twii.tur multiversal Dart inside the top 10 there will be nothing to worry about. Teammate Cocoabo #78 starts 13th while Anavella Ariiki qualified 21st. Euroli Islander, driving the #19 Blood Moon Chadwick for Glorious Free Republic Motorsports, will start 33rd and will likely look to work with another development entry for the Saint Kanye based team, World Grand Prix 2 champion Abdoulaye Goita who is piloting the #07 Chadwick for the team and who will be starting one position ahead in 32nd.
Last edited by Tropicorp on Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Tropicorp -

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Sun May 31, 2020 5:59 pm

Qualifying had been okay, nothing amazing. But it had just been a single lap. Abdoulaye wasn't sure how much it reflected his abilities. But he was looking forward to finding out. He sat in the car, gripping the wheel, listening to the hum of the engine as he waited for that green flag. His mind wandered as it always did the moment before the race began. Sage, who was sick. He should be fine, hopefully, but that still sucked. Abdoulaye knew how much all the Yeezie drivers were looking forward to racing at home. He hoped that it wasn't something Sage had eaten while out with Abdoulaye and Thea that had gotten to him.

Then, the flag waved, and the race began, and Abdoulaye was in the zone. 500 miles later, he would know how he fared.

Image ABDOULAYE GOITA
@GTAVII

@Jeremiah_B, of course I'm excited! I can't wait!

#Gr8estXoverInHistory - #NSSCRA - #Pencurve500
Last edited by Recuecn on Sun May 31, 2020 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rəswɛsən

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005

Postby Newmanistan » Sun May 31, 2020 6:00 pm

Race: Pencurve Electronics 500, Jalton Superspeedway, Jalton, Saint Kanye
Lap Record: 50.520 sec.
Minimum Time to Avoid DNF: 53.700 sec.

Segment 1:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                              50.887
2 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 50.900
3 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 50.933
4 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 50.947
5 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 50.950
6 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 50.978
7 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 51.004
8 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 51.006
9 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 51.042
10 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 51.054
11 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 51.056
12 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 51.058
13 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 51.081
14 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 51.083
15 #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) 51.115
16 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 51.159
17 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 51.190
18 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 51.199
19 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 51.229
20 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 51.321
21 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 51.355
22 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 51.408
23 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 51.448
24 #19- Euroli Islander (Saint Kanye) 51.508
25 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 51.544
26 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 51.551
27 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 51.634
28 #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) *Q* 51.677
29 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 51.712
30 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 51.830
31 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 51.830
32 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 51.865
33 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 51.942
34 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 51.954
35 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 52.053
36 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 52.213
37 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 52.257
38 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 52.290
39 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 52.314
40 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 52.480
41 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 52.588
42 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 52.635
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 52.811
44 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 53.044
45 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 53.318
46 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 53.608

Segment 2:
1 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan)                                     50.934
2 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 50.936
3 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 50.949
4 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 50.996
5 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 51.002
6 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 51.009
7 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 51.011
8 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 51.018
9 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 51.037
10 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 51.056
11 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 51.068
12 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 51.143
13 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 51.150
14 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 51.217
15 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 51.235
16 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 51.240
17 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 51.247
18 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 51.287
19 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 51.351
20 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 51.390
21 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 51.393
22 #19- Euroli Islander (Saint Kanye) 51.466
23 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 51.468
24 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 51.578
25 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 51.621
26 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 51.635
27 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 51.675
28 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 51.677
29 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 51.687
30 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 51.751
31 #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) *Q* 51.799
32 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 51.936
33 #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) 51.989
34 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 52.030
35 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 52.061
36 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 52.066
37 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 52.113
38 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 52.191
39 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 52.323
40 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 52.883
41 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 52.948
42 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 52.962
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 53.000
44 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 53.235
45 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 53.546
46 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 54.012 DNF

Segment 3:
1 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)                             50.881
2 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 50.938
3 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 50.945
4 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 50.959
5 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 50.970
6 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 51.031
7 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 51.085
8 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 51.086
9 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 51.091
10 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 51.112
11 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 51.123
12 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 51.175
13 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 51.179
14 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 51.222
15 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 51.222
16 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 51.264
17 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 51.271
18 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 51.276
19 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 51.318
20 #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) 51.323
21 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 51.353
22 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 51.370
23 #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) *Q* 51.463
24 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 51.473
25 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 51.483
26 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 51.543
27 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 51.553
28 #19- Euroli Islander (Saint Kanye) 51.561
29 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 51.621
30 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 51.703
31 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 51.729
32 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 51.731
33 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 51.789
34 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 51.828
35 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 51.854
36 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 51.868
37 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 51.914
38 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 51.971
39 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 52.202
40 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 52.608
41 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 52.664
42 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 52.836
43 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 52.876
44 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 53.303
45 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 53.480

Segment 4:
1 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)                             50.909
2 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 51.002
3 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 51.014
4 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 51.047
5 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 51.049
6 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 51.052
7 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 51.067
8 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 51.095
9 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 51.103
10 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 51.104
11 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 51.137
12 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 51.154
13 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 51.159
14 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 51.161
15 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 51.173
16 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 51.196
17 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 51.196
18 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 51.197
19 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 51.197
20 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 51.228
21 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 51.273
22 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 51.276
23 #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) *Q* 51.314
24 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 51.333
25 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 51.360
26 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 51.397
27 #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) 51.447
28 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 51.477
29 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 51.647
30 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 51.658
31 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 51.668
32 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 51.730
33 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 51.863
34 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 51.918
35 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 52.046
36 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 52.150
37 #19- Euroli Islander (Saint Kanye) 52.167
38 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 52.258
39 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 52.268
40 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 52.316
41 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 52.328
42 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 52.983
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 53.211
44 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 53.338
45 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 53.825 DNF

Segment 5:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                     50.897
2 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 50.929
3 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 50.934
4 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 50.966
5 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 50.973
6 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 51.001
7 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 51.004
8 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 51.026
9 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 51.038
10 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 51.106
11 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 51.152
12 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 51.167
13 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 51.203
14 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 51.239
15 #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) 51.245
16 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 51.272
17 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 51.361
18 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 51.385
19 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 51.393
20 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 51.431
21 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 51.434
22 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 51.446
23 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 51.450
24 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 51.453
25 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 51.459
26 #19- Euroli Islander (Saint Kanye) 51.514
27 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 51.559
28 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 51.560
29 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 51.589
30 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 51.617
31 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 51.637
32 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 51.667
33 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 51.733
34 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 51.860
35 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 51.874
36 #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) *Q* 52.002
37 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 52.035
38 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 52.055
39 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 52.255
40 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 52.495
41 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 52.529
42 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 52.646
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 53.157
44 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 53.418

Final Results (Average Segments 1-5):
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) | 51.052 | WINNER
| 2 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) | 51.061 |
| 3 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 51.142 |
| 4 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) | 51.155 |
| 5 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 51.187 |
| 6 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 51.208 |
| 7 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 51.214 |
| 8 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) | 51.222 |
| 9 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 51.262 |
| 10 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 51.269 |
| 11 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 51.271 |
| 12 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 51.273 |
| 13 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) | 51.293 |
| 14 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 51.313 |
| 15 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 51.334 |
| 16 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 51.359 |
| 17 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 51.385 |
| 18 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 51.387 |
| 19 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 51.404 |
| 20 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 51.410 |
| 21 | #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) | 51.424 |
| 22 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 51.496 |
| 23 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) | 51.504 |
| 24 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 51.510 |
| 25 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 51.513 |
| 26 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) | 51.557 |
| 27 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 51.620 |
| 28 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) | 51.628 |
| 29 | #19- Euroli Islander (Saint Kanye) | 51.643 |
| 30 | #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 51.651 |
| 31 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 51.676 |
| 32 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 51.682 |
| 33 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 51.685 |
| 34 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) | 51.711 |
| 35 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 51.766 |
| 36 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 51.833 |
| 37 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 51.896 |
| 38 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 51.910 |
| 39 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 51.944 |
| 40 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 51.957 |
| 41 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 52.271 |
| 42 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 52.293 |
| 43 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | 53.033 |
| 44 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 53.096 |
| 45 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | DNF |
| 46 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | DNF |

Point Standings (After 26 Races): Chase Drivers have there new point total in ( )
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)** | 949 | (2006)
| 2 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)*** | 944 | (2009)
| 3 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)* | 906 | (2003)
| 4 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)*** | 896 | (2009)
| 5 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori)** | 881 | (2006)
| 6 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire)** | 879 | (2006)
| 7 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 874 | (2003)
| 8 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori)* | 857 | (2003)
| 9 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 849 | (2003)
| 10 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)* | 841 | (2003)
| 11 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)* | 828 | (2003)
| 12 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z)* | 810 | (2003)
| 13 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)* | 807 | (2003)
| 14 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 796 |
| 15 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)* | 795 | (2003)
| 16 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp)* | 782 | (2003)
| 17 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z)* | 766 | (2003)
| 18 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 751 |
| 19 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 744 |
| 20 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 723 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 692 |
| 22 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 665 |
| 23 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund)* | 659 |
| 24 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria)* | 643 |
| 25 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 628 |
| 26 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 604 |
| 27 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 602 |
| 28 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 601 |
| 29 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 544 |
| 30 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 507 |
| 31 | #81- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 497 |
| 32 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 432 |
| 33 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 385 |
| 34 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 346 |
| 35 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 326 |
| 36 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 302 |
| 37 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 265 |
| 38 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 226 |
| 39 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 208 |
| 40 | #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) | 202 |
| 41 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 199 |
| 42 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 198 |
| 43 | #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) | 154 |
| 44 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | 154 |
| 45 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 152 |
| 46 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | 152 |
| 47 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 146 |
| 48 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 136 |
| 49 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) | 126 |
| 50 | #38- Elio Aaron (Esmerel) | 85 |
| 51 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 73 |
| 52 | #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 67 |
| 53 | #83- Noriyasu Nagai (Filindostan) | 56 |
| 54 | #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) | 47 |
| 55 | #19- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 41 |
| 56 | #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) | 35 |
| 57 | #01- Cristensen Kalsters (Islas Aaland) | 31 |
| 58 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 31 |
| 59 | #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) | 29 |
| 60 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 29 |
| 61 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) | 27 |
| 62 | #07- Abdoulaye Goita (Saint Kanye) | 26 |
| 63 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 25 |
| 64 | #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 24 |
| 65 | #20- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 24 |
| 66 | #45- Ben Carpenter (Esmerel) | 23 |
| 67 | #20- David Rockingham (Esmerel) | 22 |
| 68 | #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) | 17 |
| 69 | #63- Jamie Isabella Eirian (Valentine Z) | 16 |
| 70 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 11 |
| 71 | #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) | 10 |
| 72 | #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) | 10 |
| 73 | #40- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 10 |
| 74 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 7 |
| 75 | #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) | 5 |
| 76 | #71- Brett Pickles (Appalachian Nation) | 5 |
| 77 | #69- Hauptfeldwebel Sofia Kerman (Jebslund) | 2 |

Note: Euroli Islander's earned pointed given to his established driver total.

Next Race: Race 27 (June 4)- West Hampton Motor Speedway, Hapilopper (Speedway)
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019

Postby Hapilopper » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:40 pm

WELCOME TO WEST HAMPTON!

The West Hampton Motor Speedway in Bear Creek, Hapilopper, one of the Dominion's finest racing circuits.

West Hampton, part of the third-largest metropolitan area in Hapilopper, the Hampton Cities (pop. 18,007,535), is this week's site of the NSSCRA. The West Hampton Motor Speedway, located in Bear Creek, a suburb of West Hampton, is a 1.54 mile tri-oval and one of the most popular venues for stock car racing in all the dominion. Typically, the track has developed three grooves for racing, so drivers are able to run anywhere on the track they want - on the bottom, right in the middle or up near the wall. This weekend's race, the Sharpe's West Hampton 500, promises to be one of the most interesting NSSCRA races all season, at the very least, for this reason.

That has produced some of the most electrifying finishes in HASCAR history - such as a famous race in 1997, the 1997 Hobbs 500, where Garvinson peanut farmer Ray Stacey fended off Chet Byrd and Red Evans in a three-wide photo finish - where Hapilopper Television Network commentator Michael Bowers famously remarked Byrd had been "shot out of a canyon." With the NSSCRA's tendency to produce wildly close finishes, it wouldn't be unexpected to see two or three cars finish under a blanket on race day.

While the West Hampton area is nowhere near as wild as Hapilopper City on the weekend of the Super Skychief 500, it still promises to put on a great show for this weekend's race.

THURSDAY: Bear Creek Fast Lane Induction and Hauler Parade
For years, the HASCAR haulers have paraded
through Bear Creek's main street.

This year, ex-HASCAR champions Chet Byrd, Frank Bronson and Drake Stevenson will be inducted into Bear Creek's Fast Lane walk of fame, located across from Bear Creek City Hall. A number of HASCAR drivers have been inducted to the walk of fame since it was introduced back in 2003. Following the induction, all three drivers will be available to sign autographs, while the haulers of the NSSCRA, the biggest racing series in the multiverse, will parade down Bear Creek's Main Street. The teams will parade down Main Street before turning onto Hampton Cities Highway 81, before turning onto Highway 14 and making their way into the West Hampton Motor Speedway for the weekend.

FRIDAY: C:\RetroHut\ Qualifying Night
The first practice sessions for the Sharpe's West Hampton 500 will take place from 3-5 PM on Friday before the start of qualifying. An estimated 60 drivers are expected to try to get one of the 46 qualifying spots. In addition to the weekly Vilaye Energy Drink Pole Award, the winner will receive a $10,000 bonus from C:\RetroHut, the largest dealer of retro computer and video game software and hardware anywhere in the Dominion of Hapilopper.

SATURDAY: The Hobbs Four Cities 400 - HASCAR Challenge Cup
The HASCAR Challenge Cup takes to the track on Saturday for the Hobbs Four Cities 400, one of the most interesting races on the HASCAR Challenge Cup schedule. With the NSSCRA teams and drivers in West Hampton for the next day's race, it might not be out of the question to see drivers racing just a little bit harder, a little bit more aggressively, to gain the attention of one of the top NSSCRA teams for next season. Last time the NSSCRA and HASCAR shared a race weekend, the HASCAR side of race weekend turned out to be an utter crashfest, so we'll see how this one turns out.

SUNDAY: The Sharpe's West Hampton 500 - The NSSCRA
Ladies and gentlemen, here they come again! The biggest racing series in the multiverse, the NSSCRA, pulls into Hapilopper for the second time this season, for the first running of the Sharpe's West Hampton 500! 46 of the best racing drivers anywhere in the multiverse will compete for 325 laps, or 500 miles. There's a big pot of gold at the end of the day, as $550,000 is guaranteed for the winner of the race.

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO IN BEAR CREEK?
The town of Bear Creek (pop. 5,705) is known primarily for its race track, but there's still some great places to check out in and around the city.

F.T. JONES PARK - Located in downtown Bear Creek
Named for former Bear Creek Mayor Frank "Train" Jones, the park is one of the main gathering spots in the town, and also houses the Fast Lane Walk of Fame. It's a great spot to hang out and just take in the scenery. The park also features Bear Creek's old train depot, which is now used for a wide variety of special events. Contact the Bear Creek city government for how to rent out the train depot for your next event.

BRISCO'S - Located on Highway 14
Some suggest the food at Brisco's
"is to die for."

One of the finest all-night diners in all of Hapilopper, Brisco's offers the best in Hapiloppian fare - regardless of what you're hungry for. Fried chicken? Eggs? Steak? Burgers? How about eggs on your burgers? Ask for it and they'll make it. Brisco's is located across the street from the West Hampton Motor Speedway and is open 24 hours a day. You might find your favorite driver chowing down!

JOHNCOCK BROTHERS BREWERY - Located in downtown Bear Creek
The Johncock Brothers Brewery, located just behind Main Street in Bear Creek, has some of the finest craft beers in all of Hapilopper - beers such as the Wildcat Pilsner, the Spirit of the Four Cities Pale Ale, the I Can't Believe It's Not A Porter and the Quadrupel Damage Ale. Pick up a growler from 12 noon-12 midnight every day. Those beers and more will be available on tap at the West Hampton Motor Speedway for race weekend.
(WARNING: Those who drink the Quadrupel Damage Ale are advised to stay away from axes and nailguns.)

WAIT, YOU CAN LIVE HERE?!
Ever wanted to live at a race track?
You can in West Hampton!

2000 Terrell Place, located in turn four of the West Hampton Motor Speedway, is an actual condominium where people live every day. Approximately 50 families live in the high-end condos, while other condominiums are rented out by some of the drivers that compete in either HASCAR or the NSSCRA. The condos, which range from $1500-$3000 a month, feature some of the nicest luxuries anyone can find in a condominium. Best of all, 2000 Terrell Place also features an incredible view of the action at the West Hampton Motor Speedway. Contact your real estate agent for more today!
Last edited by Hapilopper on Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Mid-Season Finale: Just As Fun As Normal + STATEMENT

Postby TJUN-ia » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:27 am

ImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

So, here we are. Race 26 of NSSCRA Season 9. The final regular-season race before we turn to the Chase. Saint Kanye expected the drama and the Pencurve Electronics 500 was expected to be a great race, no matter who won.

Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) started in 25th and was looking to prove to himself that he had turned a corner after some not-good performances in the previous races. He started strongly and was doing fine until his tires started to fail earlier than they should. He pitted and was running near the back of the field for a while. However, he bounced back to get up to as high as 4th before settling for 18th at the end. Certainly better than the last few races, so job well done by Mercado.

Michael Stefan (@00Stefan) started in 3rd, just behind the front row of Stacie Houston and Liangmei Li. He had a bit of a "sandwiched" race: in the midfield at the beginning and near the end, but top 10 during the middle. 5th place in the end, another top 10 finish for Stefan. He didn't make the Chase, but to be only 1 place outside of it in your debut season is nothing to scoff about.

Liangmei Li proved the doubters wrong by picking up her 2nd win of the season, ahead of Centur Tiones and local Thea Alvarez. Reigning WGP2 champion Abdoulaye Goita finished his first-ever stock-car race in 21st while last-minute replacement Euroli Islander finished 29th.

The Chase is now upon us. The Top 16 race-winning drivers will start with 2000 playoff points each, plus 3 for every race they have won thus far. The 16 will duel for the next 3 races and at the end, the 4 drivers with the smallest points totals will be eliminated. This cycle continues until only 4 drivers remain for the final race of the season in Newmanistan, where we will crown our champion. The first race in this format will be the Sharpe's West Hampton 500 in Hapilopper. Now, time for car...3?!

Standings Watch: Stefan - 19th (744pts/1W), Mercado - 37th (265pts)

ImageImageImage

STATEMENT BY JAGUAR RACING

Jaguar Racing have reached an agreement with Vilita and Turori Motorsports (VTM) and Arcticala Electrical to give the driver of the #49, Lotara Novorali, an opportunity to complete her contract obligations.

VTM and AE want the Turorian to be given an open-charter in one more race to complete the assessment, to see if she can still be the #4 driver at VTM. However, her contract states that she can only race in the region of Atlantian Oceania and the only races available to do that would either be the Sharpe's West Hampton 500 in Hapilopper or the Vilaye Energy Drink 314, the home race for both VTM and AE.

With that in mind, JR has agreed to sub-let an open-charter slot to VTM and Novorali should NSSCRA grant us a slot in either Hapilopper or Vilita. If we managed to get a slot then Novorali would race as the 3rd car for Jaguar Racing and under the TJUN-ian flag. She would also be able to run in a Standard Dart, which will be important for JR considering the team will be switching to this car next season. Arcticala Electrical would sponsor the car and her normal pit crew for her races at VTM would be able to join her at JR for that race.

Jaguar Racing will send a request to NSSCRA for the open-charter in either Hapilopper or, if we don't get it then, Vilita in due course.

(OOC: This has been agreed between me and Vilita and Turori)

Image HARPA GYLFISDÓTTIR
@IsfruinJR

I can smell the tension in the air! The Chase is upon us!

#NSSCRA : #JaguarRacing : #JungleFever

Image MICHAEL STEFAN
@00Stefan
- - @IsfruinJR

3 Cars? Sound fun...let's see if it happens 8)

Image ALFONSO MERCADO
@AM64
- - @IsfruinJR

Just because it's the chase, doesn't mean the action stops! MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR, CHASERS!

1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Recuecn
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:20 am

Well, qualifying had been a pretty accurate prediction for the race itself, more than Abdoulaye would have hoped after qualifying in thirty-second. Racing, being around the teams, getting to drive the cars: it would never be boring as long as you were in the thick of all that, but had Abdoulaye been focusing solely on the results, he would've been disappointed. Not that he fared particularly badly: there just wasn't much of a story to his results. He had been the champion in the WGP2, but in NSSCRA, apparently he was only mediocre.

He couldn't really blame himself. He was competing against the best in the multiverse in a sport he had never attempted before. It was already impressive that he hadn't qualified dead last. He actually hadn't qualified too far behind Thea, or even Jeremiah. But he would have to really fight his way up through the pack to get a win or a podium. On the other hand, passing would be much easier here than anything Abdoulaye was used to.

Before the race started, William archer came over to the GFR Motorsport garage to speak with Abdoulaye. Abs was a bit nervous, not sure what William wanted to speak about. The Archer family hadn't been in the news for any good reasons, lately, and Abdoulaye was worried someone might confuse Gil and Will and think that he was friends with the wrong one. William assuaged his fears, however.

"I know this is probably a little bit late, but I just wanted to say sorry for what my dad did in Wreckeria a few weeks before." Abdoulaye wasn't quite sure what to say, so he let William finish his apology. "This is me saying sorry for him. I don't even know why I'm doing it, but I guess no one's stopping me," he concluded.

"Well, I really appreciate that," said Abdoulaye. "I wasn't sure why you wanted to talk to me at first, and I was worried you were offended by my twiit or something, or that you were going to stick up for your dad. But it's really big of you to apologize for your father like this, and I'm glad his actions won't get in the way of our friendship." The two men shook hands before Abdoulaye returned to finish getting ready for the race.

Things started off well in Jalton: 100 miles in (38 laps), Abdoulaye had passed more than half the cars in front of him and made it up to fifteenth place. Slow but steady, he told himself. Strangely, he seemed to be more consistent in a stock car than in a grand prix car. Unfortunately, just as he hadn't been much more than mediocre in qualifying, the rest of the race wasn't too much to talk about. Don't misunderstand: for Abdoulaye, it was a thrilling, exciting, action-packed race. But on paper, just looking at the number, not much happened; it was kind of boring. Abdoulaye stayed in the pack most of the time, and started to slowly lose position, but then in the last 100 miles regained some of those spots to finish twenty-first.

Thea had done great for herself to take third place, while Jeremiah and Skip had finished one after the other, just outside the top ten, so the Yeezies had done alright for themselves. Abdoulaye laughed when he realized that his friend Drake Stevenson had finished four places behind him. He went over to say goodbye after Thea's podium celebration, since he wasn't sure when the next time was that he'd get a chance to see Drake.

"I beat you at your own game, old man!" Abdoulaye teased. "You're gonna have to retire from NSSCRA too now!" He clapped Drake on the back. "No, I'm just kidding. But it was a lot of fun to race against you and everybody else, and get a chance to see what NSSCRA is all about. I'm gonna miss seeing you around." The pair hugged it out.

Before catching his flight home—his last flight on the GFR Motorsports jet—Abdoulaye went to hospital with Skip, Jeremiah, and Thea to visit Sage. They all wished him a speedy recovery.

"I sure hope it wasn't something you ate at one of those restaurants I convinced you to visit with me and Thea!" said Abdoulaye. "I'd feel terrible for making you miss your home race." Abdoulaye hung out with the Yeezies as they filled Sage in on what had happened at the Pencurve. "I was bummed I didn't win," joked Abdoulaye. "I wouldn't have minded winning a new phone."

As the visit drew to an end, Abdoulaye took the opportunity to thank the Kanyeans for all they'd done for him. "I really appreciated the invitation to race with you and the way you all accepted me as part of the team. Skip, you're a great inspiration for racers everywhere, no matter what they're racing in. Jeremiah, it was really nice of you to help set me up on twii.tur. And Thea, I felt so welcome when I got to stay with you and visit your family; thanks so much for that. Thanks to all of you, and I'll stay in touch!"

And with that, Abdoulaye finished his goodbyes and caught a cab to the airport where the GFR jet was waiting for him. He was back on his way to Reçueçn: the chapter was over.
rəswɛsən

Saint Kanye
Minister

New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:33 am

NSSCRA: CHASE PREVIEW
Who's in, and who's out?

by Francis Ludgate and Kelsey Ratzenberger

The first twenty-six points races of the Nationstates Stock Car Racing Association season are over, and now it all comes down to the last ten to determine a champion. We've seen valiant efforts from so many participants that it has been impossible to fit them all in a sixteen-driver Chase field. Let's take a look at those whose title hopes are still alive, and as a bonus, some of those who surprisingly have to wait until NSSCRA X.

THE SWEET SIXTEEN

#06 RINZI AOGAR ZAKHILWAL (SHW) - What will the reigning ROTY bring to the Chase? His talents, of course. Also, determination. Passion. A desire to succeed, better himself, make his team and country proud. And most importantly, the mayhem.

#2 CENTUR TIONES (VNT) - The Lumberjack has shown much improvement this season, loitering in the top portion of the driver point standings and getting a crucial win and a playoffs ticket. Not bad for someone whose role used to be that of a spoiler, shaking up the Chase field while not being a part of it himself.

#3 SKIP STILLER (STK) - A win in Sherpaland ensured that the Yeezie veteran would make the Chase in his last season of full-time competition. Stiller's had his moments of subpar finishes, but those are outweighed by his strong runs. He'll need more of the latter if he hopes to survive.

#7 CLARISSA ALANIS STAR (VEZ) - In the early part of the season, Big Blue was involved in a terrible wreck in North China. She not only recovered but in fact improved, eventually grabbing a win and a Chase seat in TJUN-ia. Could Star live up to her name in her second Chase appearance, or will the other racers outshine her?

#8 FRANK BRONSON (HAP) - Bronson gave Team Blue its only win and Chase spot when he won in Esmerel, and actually did well enough for the rest of the season to stay high in the points standings. He, like Stiller, was supposed to retire next season, but trouble brewed in the Team Blue camp, and long story short, he'll be sticking around. A good performance in the Chase would likely make that decision justified.

#14 RIVER SUZGAR (VNT) - The inclusion of the Shark in the Chase was a no-brainer, given that he's only one of a handful of drivers with multiple wins. The chance for another shot at glory is calling, and like a wounded swimmer, Suzgar can smell it and will stop at nothing to reach it.

#15 VALENTINA AYE (VEZ) - The departure of Jolyn Caulfield from the Valentian lineup didn't spell the downfall of car number fifteen. as Aye proved to be a capable replacement. She has already matched her predecessor's efforts by winning and making the Chase, but can she do better by capturing ROTY honors and maybe even the title?

#18 JEREMIAH BROOKE (STK) - The series' good guy enters the playoffs with nine bonus points off three victories. Two of those came in consecutive weeks, the first such occurrence in the Chase era. The thing is, Brooke is hot right now, and not just in the way that those swooning Jeremaniacs are talking about.

#27 STACIE HOUSTON (CDG) - The other fifty percent of Stacemiah also begins the Chase on a high note, having just captured back to back regular season titles. She's yet another member of the multiple win club with two, and surprisingly, is Cassadaigua's sole representative in the Chase.

#28 COCOABO #28 (TRP) - Ca-caw! Yes, one of Tropicorp's birds have made it to the Chase. And no wonder. This is the only logical step after they've been taught to drive a car, then race said car, then win, then get points for doing so, right?

#31 GWEN TRACER ALLISON (VEZ) - Allison started the season in the best possible way, with a win at the Tundra Falls 500, then did just enough to keep herself afloat in the points and make the Chase, something she was unable to do last season. The slogan on the back of her car may say "Always bet on the fate", but we say that it's not just fate - hard work also played a part in why she's in this list.

#41 YRAAGA GILLI'I (VNT) - Short track master. Four wins and a Championship Four appearance last season. Failure to make the playoffs? No way! It took YG twenty-five tries, but he finally got that W this season in Hampton Island, silencing the people who think he's a fluke and the rumors of him being booted out of his team.

#44 KAI QIANG (SHW) - The defending champ has been racing like the champ he is, being the only driver besides Brooke with three wins. He'll surely be one to keep an eye on all Chase long, and not only because he's quite the stock car stud.

#46 THEA ALVAREZ (STK) - Alvarez's thrilling win in Abanhfleft just gave her a fourth Chase appearance - and she's still just twenty-one! This young lady's got a long NSSCRA career ahead of her. If she's already gunning for a title now, imagine what she can do in the future.

#89 LIANGMEI LI (SHW) - The Sherpalander's return to full-time competition was a fruitful one as she won a couple of races including the Pencurve. However, she has become rather unpopular for her anti-Cocoabo views. It will be up to Li if the controversy surrounding her will drag her down, or fuel her instead.

#96 GUILLERMO ARCHER (AFT) - The only other rookie Chaser, besides Aye, Archer has earned success both in the Fleftic truck series and the NSSCRA for being aggressive. But sometimes, he can go too far, like when he was suspended due to caused a wreck that took Aye and Norwestie Tyler Linde out in Wreckeria. Add to that his brash, outspoken personality and you have a character that adds spice to this series.

THE NOTABLE NO-SHOWS

#00 MICHAEL STEFAN (TJU) - To be fair, Stefan was two weeks away from giving TJUN-ia its first Chase berth, but then YG came along and snuck in. Still, it's pretty impressive, especially considering he's a rookie, and he started the season in a bit of a struggle.

#0 HANA BHE (FID) -Last season, Bhe underperformed and was stripped of her charter, but this time around, she got finishes as high as third and thus was able to keep the charter. Unfortunately, it's win and get in, and she didn't win. Still, if there was an award for Most Improved Driver, it would probably go to her.

#4 MEGHAN SHARPE (CDG) - Unlike Stiller, Sharpe wouldn't get the chance to retire on top. She had good finishes, but always fell short of a win, and her DNFs and 30-something results didn't help either.

#12 ROMAN GWINNETT (XAN) - The Xannerian earned his team and country their maiden victory in the NSSCRA, in Cassadaigua; however, he failed to capitalize on this, going a string of bad results and slowly tumbling down the standings. Well, there's always next season.

#13 EVA KERMAN (JEB) - Her military rank got an upgrade to brigade general, but her performance on the track got a downgrade. Eva was rarely, if ever, in the hunt for a win, and ended up a lowly twenty-sixth in points.

#30 LEXI PATTERSON (JEB) - The Hampton Island native didn't win last season, but entered the playoffs on points. She got her first win this season, but fell down the points and ultimately missed the cutoff. That's gotta be tough to swallow.

#73 TAYLOR HENDERSON (HAP) - The deal with most of these non-Chasers is that they're still young and will only improve over time. Take Hendo, another rookie, who's the highest in points among non-winners. Like Bhe, she has come awfully close to a victory, with a highest finish of second.

#81 CHRIS HOLMES (HAP) - This season has been a disaster for last season's only Hapiloppian Chaser. Holmes often ran poorly, becoming more known for his shenanigans on and off the track until eventually, he lost his ride to Drake Stevenson. As of now, Holmes' plans for next season remain unclear.

#98 WILMA VON CÄRINTHEN (AFT) - Yeah, she's just twenty-seventh in points. But if she hadn't failed to qualify for a bunch of races in the beginning of the season, and won one (or more) of the races that she had a top five in, the playoff picture would have been very different indeed.

Champion:
IC7 II, VI (7ball)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:00 pm

The media were having a field day the dick-waving contest between Kai Qiang and Gil Archer -- and Liangmei Li was sick of it. She was sick of the men getting all the attention. Especially Qiang. He said he got tired of being the center of attention, but it never changed. He still was the center of attention. And all the while, Li, who loved having all eyes on her, could not draw the same crowds. It drove her up the wall. What did people even see in him? She didn't understand it. She understood why Mendok Sherpa thought it was fun to tie him up and slap him silly, but she didn't understand why anyone thought Qiang was cool or sexy, and she didn't understand the people who rooted for him at the track. If they just wanted to root for someone who won races, there were other people who did that.

Li was in good shape for the season, but she wanted to go into the Chase on a high note, and she wanted to yank the spotlight away from Qiang and Archer. She was a bit weirdly worked up about it. Her deteriorating relationship with Xianglian and stalled talks with Beiyang were getting her wound up too.

Beiyang said they were going to be launching an NSSCRA team, but they seemed reluctant to throw their full financial weight behind it. They were talking about signing Hengxing Tian so they could milk the Tian family for money, or signing a cocoabo that wouldn't know how to haggle over money because it was a friggin' bird... Li didn't doubt that Beiyang had the technical know-how to build a competitive team, but she was beginning to doubt that they were willing to make the necessary investment. They didn't want to pay Li what she thought she was worth, and they had been dragging their feet in their negotiations.

With her sponsorship situation up in the air, Li felt like she had something to prove. At the same time, she felt like everything was coming together, like she knew exactly what she needed to do and she was ready to do it. She had the track figured out, she was happy with how her car had been running in practice, and she was starting in the front row.

She was near the front pretty much the whole time. Sometimes one of the other drivers got out in front for a couple of laps because they pulled a slick move or Li had to pit, but it never took very long for Li to get back in the thick of it. Centur Tiones was close behind her at the white flag, but she knew she could hold him off.

As she pulled her pink and white TMW into Victory Lane, all the doubts and conflicts and bullshit were momentarily forgotten. Li was happy. The Xianglian people were happy. And for a moment, the spotlight was hers instead of Qiang's. People crowded around. Li loved the crowds.

As for Qiang, he had a pretty good race apart from briefly getting slowed down by some lapped traffic.

Rinzi Zakhilwal came limping into the Chase on a disappointing 37th place finish, as he was dogged by handling problems the whole race through. "It was so loose, I felt like I was trying to steer a herd of cats," he told a reporter after the race. "I'm lucky I didn't wreck. Obviously, we have to get that fixed before the next race."
Last edited by The Sherpa Empire on Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports