NATION

PASSWORD

NSSCRA 9- Everything Thread (IC)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Thu May 21, 2020 8:16 am

Abdoulaye had been too caught up in the excitement of his teammate winning the race in Halstead to realize the implications of everything that had happened during the race. But that evening, as he began to see the stories and articles and social media posts, even despite his outsider status he began to realize what had happened. Coming from open-wheel racing, where contact on the track was regulated and penalized much more severely, it was still weird to him that drivers here in NSSCRA were allowed to bump each other at all, so it was hard for him to tell what crossed the line. But as rumors circulated that Gil Archer had intentionally given Valentina the bump that had led to the terrifying accident, Abdoulaye became aware of how despicable what Gil had done was, and it gave him a lot to think about.

What am I doing here? Abdoulaye asked himself, as he sat alone in his trailer. It's one thing risking my life every time I go out on the track, just considering the speeds and forces at play. But it's a whole different ball game when there's people out there actively trying to wreck you!

Abdoulaye could feel an anxiety attack setting on. Yet he didn't feel that he was exaggerating the situation at all. For someone used to a very different culture and set of rules concerning contact during a race, rewatching and rewatching the replays of Archer turning into Aye, who then bumped into Linde, sending him rolling multiple times, was totally appalling. He grabbed his phone and started drafting a twiit.

To hit like that is inacceptable and this is not racing! If you want to risk your life and kill the others go volunteer for the hunger games.

GFR Motorsport had wisely assigned Abdoulaye a PR manager—in fact, it was Connor. Since Connor had the login to Abdoulaye's official twii.tur account, Abdoulaye sent him his twiit in a text. Can you post this for me please?

Putting Connor in charge of Abdoulaye's twii.tur was mostly to help Abdoulaye with tweeting in English, since otherwise a lot of Gallicisms would slip through, and with NSSCRA's largely anglophone fan-base, that wouldn't have been ideal. But the extra pair of eyes proved particularly fortunate in this case since the content of Abdoulaye's twiit was obviously 'inacceptable'.

I can tell you're pretty upset, Connor texted back. Talk in 15 minutes

Abdoulaye sighed and dropping his phone on the couch got up and paced back and forth. People's lives are in danger and you're surprised I'm upset!? Of course I'm upset! This was an intentional assault! Abdoulaye couldn't help but imagine himself in Linde's car as it flipped, rolling over and over and over...

Connor's advice was good. As Abdoulaye paced, he wore off some of his nervous energy and began to calm down a bit, to catch his breath. It's okay, he realized. Everyone's okay and it's just one asshole. NSSCRA will do something about it and it won't happen again. He began to reformulate his twiit in his mind, now in a way Connor would hopefully approve... Of course, he wouldn't mention GFR Motorsports. He didn't want to pretend to speak for anyone else.
Image ABDOULAYE GOITA
@GTAVII

Knowingly putting other drivers in harm's way in unsporting and reprehensible. Sporting rivalries are well and good, but no rivalry is worth a human life.
Image ABDOULAYE GOITA
@GTAVII

#NSSCRA needs to take official action to make sure that nothing like this happens again. Actions must have consequences.
Image OLGA SEMYONOVNA GATUTINA
@Olga_Gatutina_UrGa

@ItsGilArcher69 has been suspended by UrGa for the Bolgano race.

Ganglie Zhe will drive the #96 for the Bolgano race.

Full statement: urga.pdn/archer-suspended

#NSSCRA
: #UrGa : #BolganoRace : #GuillermoArcher
Image ABDOULAYE GOITA
@GTAVII

-@Olga_Gatutina_UrGa I can't tell you how glad I am to see this response. Entirely appropriate. Now let's get back to racing!
rəswɛsən

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2005
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Newmanistan » Thu May 21, 2020 3:22 pm

To: Jared Kev Jensen Van Den Borre (jared_jensen@valentine_z_official.vz)
Re: Subject: Concerning a driver.

Thank you for taking the time to write to the NSSCRA Administrative offices concerning the actions of the driver of the #96, Guillermo Archer, out of Abanhfleft. Over the last few races, we have also been concerned with some of his actions but had been hoping that after the race in TJUN-ia, that he would be ready to move forward.

The safety of our drivers is paramount, and we are glad to hear the recent news of Archer’s suspension internally by his race team, UrGa Motorsports, for one race. Hopefully that, and the fine that we will be imposing will help Mr. Archer realize that he must keep his emotions in check for the safety of both himself and all of the competitors on the track.

Thank you.

To: Guillermo Archer
CC: Olga Semyonovna Gatutina
Re: Fine for actions

Mr. Archer, please become aware that those of us involved with the running of NSSCRA of taken notice of your driving style in recent weeks. While you are a driver of excellent talent, the extracurricular stuff that we have seen, mainly focusing on a gripe you have with drivers from TJUN-ia, is something that affects everyone. Recently, the #33 of Tyler Linde appeared to be an innocent party as a part of your antics. This was not a racing deal, and his wreck was a result of your carelessness. Fortunately, Mr. Linde was okay, but we cannot take a chance on worse things happening. At this time, we are aware that your own team has imposed a one race suspension. Additionally, NSSCRA will be imposing a fine of $50,000 on you over these actions as well.

Thank you.
Six-time World Baseball Classic Champions
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
NEWMANISTAN SPORTING ACHIEVEMENTS:
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
World Cups qualified for: 46, 48 (R of 16), 49, 50, 54
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hapilopper » Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 pm

Halsted Raceway, Halsted, Wreckeria
The Warner Hall 400
Taylor Henderson was in a pissed-off mood when she climbed out of her Super Skychief after the Warner Hall Pizza 400. With a handful of laps to go, Taylor was running in the top five and stood a very real chance of taking that long-awaited first victory. A large number of fans on hand at Halsted Raceway were cheering her on, knowing what she had done to get to that position. It was late in the race, and the nature of putting 46 cars on a 4/10th mile track meant paint was exchanged. Fenders were rubbed in. Bumpers were dented. And, perhaps least surprising of all, a few drivers were pissed off with each other.

That’s when Taylor got dumped. And we don’t just mean someone put the bumper to her – she got cleaned out by whoever was behind her. It was hard to see who did it, but going into turn three, it seemed like someone just failed to slow for the corner and drove right through her, putting her into the wall, ruining a chance at a great finish and bringing out the caution. She finished the race, of course, and finished 31st, but when she got out of the car, she wanted to fight someone.

She stormed out of her car and looked around for whoever was her target in the cramped garage area, filled with crew members, reporters, photographers and a few fans. Drake Stevenson, climbing out his car, took a brief moment to observe the battle scars on his car before noticing Taylor looking like she wanted to fight someone.

“Something wrong, Hendo?” Drake asked, having not seen the incident.

“I got cleaned out by some meathead asshole!” Taylor barked. “You know, I had this great car, I had this real shot to win, and some jackass turned me. Do you know who did it?”

“No,” Drake said. “You were in the wall when I came by.”

“I swear, I find whoever did it and I’m gonna run them!” she screamed as she started to storm away in the direction of another garage stall. “I’m gonna kick his ass!”

Drake grabbed her, turned her around, and brought her in real closely.

“What the fuck do you think you’re doing, Stevenson?” Taylor asked. “Get your hands off me!”

“You’re not going after anyone,” Drake said. “You and I are going to talk about this. Get this off your chest so you can feel better.”

The two walked off together towards the Team Blue Center, where Taylor vented about having such a great shot at victory. The frustration was very real, and very understandable. But Drake had a message for her.

“If you focus yourself on vengeance instead of actually winning out there, you’re going to lose sight of what everyone knows you can do. You know, Hendo, you can win out there. I got faith in you. Let this one go. Let it out. You’re pissed off and that’s understandable. But if you don’t let this one go, you might piss away a victory. And I’m not going to let you do that.”

“Yeah, but…”

“But nothing.”
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - Rd23 - NSSCRA Pick 'em

Postby Vilita and Turori » Thu May 21, 2020 5:07 pm

Race #23 Leaderboard

1 [174] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

2 [168] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [164] :: @King_Of_The_Mountain

4 [156] :: @ceeptrainer2

5 [155] :: @Kristen01SH

Season Standings

1 [3661] :: @Filly_Gurl27

2 [3445] :: @SurfinSummer

3 [3444] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

4 [3346] :: @eelcat827

5 [3339] :: @Ametza014
BRANIGAN TAKES FIRST SAINT KANYE PICK EM WIN

Just one race round after narrowly missing out on becoming the first competitor from Saint Kanye to post the top score in the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em competition, @melvin_tha_gr8 finally shook off their nearest competitors and took home the top performance in the competition for the first time while also likely securing a place in the NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Showdown.

@melvin_tha_gr8's triumphs come as Saint Kanye's driver Jeremiah Brooke has raised the competitive bar on the track, becoming the first driver in the modern NSSCRA era to visit victory lane in back-to-back events. Brooke fended off a challenge from Vilita and Turori Motorsports driver River 'Shark' Suzgar II to take the checkered flag at the Short Track in Wreckeria, one of several new additions to the NSSCRA circuit for this season.

Old short track foes Yraaga Gilli'i and Stacie Houston battled together for much of the day but found themselves a little deeper in the field this time then they had been earlier in the season at the Toys '4' All 500. Houston would pull away from Gilli'i in the closing laps to secure the fourth position with Gilli'i rounding out the Top 5 and running out of time to secure that elusive victory that would ensure their place in the NSSCRA Championship Playoff Chase.

While @melvin_tha_gr8 was able to take home the first victory for a Saint Kanye comepetitor in the NSSCRA Pick 'em Competition, they weren't the only Yeezie participant to post a high score with fellow Kanyean @Kristen01SH having the fifth best score of the round. The highest placed participant from Vilita & Turori was the celebrity contestant @SurfinSummer who was 30 points off the lead score in 8th position.

While there was no change in the regular season standings, @PinkHKluvs2718 continued their incredible string of performance following up back-to-back top score performances with a second high score performance in this most recently completed round of competition following the NSSCRA event in Wreckeria. @PinkHKluvs2718 has now moved to within just a single point of second placed @SurfinSummer and can make it a Cassadaigua 1-2 in the season long NSSCRA Pick 'em Standings with a strong performance after the Bolgano Pick 'em round.

While the gap is still non-trivial, @PinkHKluvs2718 also cut into the lead of @FillyGurl27 which is down to 215 points with three events remaining before the Playoff Shuffle begins.

1. @PinkHKluvs2718
2. @Filly_Gurl27
3. @Pogoaib92
4. @Filly_Gurl27
5. @eelcat827
6. @Filly_Gurl27
7. @PinkHKluvs2718
8. @Lovely_Lhamu
9. @Ametza014
10. @King_Of_The_Mountain
11. @FujiKYK22
12. @Lovely_Lhamu
13. @I_Need_Healing
14. @ole_yutzie
15. @Filly_Gurl27
16. @ceeptrainer2
17. @rubbers
18. @Filly_Gurl27
19. @ceeptrainer2
20. @ceeptrainer2
21. @PinkHKluvs2718
22. @PinkHKluvs2718
23. @PinkHKluvs2718

VTM SCRAMBLES AS NOVORALI CHARTER REQUEST DENIED

Vilita & Turori Motorsports officials are believed to be scrambling after their long standing requests for usage of the Open Charter at the events in Wreckeria and Bolgano were each denied by the NSSCRA organizing committee. The team, which has not used the open charter outside of its home race since round 5 of the season in Banija, had entered into an agreement with Atlantian Oceania based Arcticala Electrical corporation to provide financial support to fielding a car for their development driver, Lotara Novorali, for one additional race in this NSSCRA season following the Turorian drivers misfortune at the Toys '4' All 500 eight races prior when Novorali's day was ended early due to an accident. Novorali was already on a short leash at Vilita and Turori Motorsports and it had been reported that the development driver needed to score a Top 20 result in Lonngeylin in order to keep their spot in the teams 4th car. However, with the sponsorship funding available and agreement that a proper assessment could not be made on the driver, the team agreed to one more race with the Turorian and the Arcticala based energy sponsor.

When the request to field the car at the Short Track race in Wreckeria was denied, it was new that was well received by Vilita and Turori Motorsports officials who would have rather seen Novorali earn her place on the teams roster at a track other than the short track in Wreckeria which was similar to the tracks she had cut her teeth on in the Vilitan Weekly Racing Series circuit. The team was full ahead in preparing the car for the event in Bolgano but with news that the Open Charter has instead been granted to Tucker Capps of KRD Team Iona, it has left Vilita and Turori Motorsports and development driver Lotara Novorali in a complex position having an agreement to race at an event in Atlantian Oceania and limited opportunities for that contract to be fulfilled.

While there are no further races within Atlantian Oceania on the regular season schedule, the NSSCRA Chase Playoff round begins with two consecutive races in Atlantian Oceania. The first of which is at the West Hampton Motor Speedway in Hapilopper. While this event is less desirable as the Arcticala Electrical Company has already sponsored Novorali's car in Hapilopper during NSSCRA Season 8, it may be the only option left to fulfill the contract terms without running into other issues from the Vilita and Turori Motorsports perspective, as it has also been widely believed that current World Grand Prix 2 driver Jama'obo Pegasii could be set to make their NSSCRA Return driving a second Vilaye Energy Drink sponsored Dart during the Vilaye Energy Drink 314 race weekend at the Vilitan Mountain Challenge Course. While it is possible that Vilita and Turori Motorsports could be granted two open charters for the event to fulfill their sponsorship agreements, such a scenario would prevent any further entries to the event.

The final scenario would be for Vilita and Turori Motorsports to sublet a vehicle from another team to fulfill their sponsorship agreements with the Arcticala Electrical Company and driver Lotara Novorali. It is believed that officials from Vilita and Turori Motorsports may be reaching out to officials from Hawking Motors and Jaguar Racing, teams that have already shown an interest in accepting foreign sponsorship funds, to determine whether they would have a seat for sale in the upcoming Hapilopper or Vilita NSSCRA Chase Playoff Round Events.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Post 32 - Race 23.

Postby Valentine Z » Thu May 21, 2020 5:38 pm

The Valentians – Halstead Raceway, Halstead, Wreckeria (Short Track), Part 3

“They suspended him?!” Valentina exclaimed upon receiving the news from her Twii handle, “Jared, I thought they are not going to do that!”

“Seems like an internal thing to me,” Jared replied, looking at the phone of his own, “I specifically told them not to like kick him out, but I guess suspension and a fine is fair, right?”

“Yeah, but the ROTY…” Valentina trailed off, “I know he probably was onto me, but this seems a little too one-sided now.”

“Trust me, Valentina,” Jared added, “It’s not just us that are starting to be fed up with the guy. It would seem that everyone is onto him right now.”

“I suppose so…”

“What about you and Tyler?”

“It went rather well… I guess,” Valentina answered back, sheepish about the antics she did in the medical tent, “I think I scared the guy a little too much. I was just so enraged.”

“Don’t worry about it,” Jared reassured her with a pat on her shoulders, “Everyone has their moments when they just lost it. If it is any consolidation, Clarissa is covering for that medical cabinet; it just need a few fixes and reforging. Certainly very lucky that you didn’t hurt anyone.”

“I’m glad it work out, all things considered. I would say something about Archer being suspended for a race. It just doesn’t feel right even knowing that he possibly did it to get ahead of me.”

“Folks tell me that he’s not too bad. Just… just has a fear of robots and us, for some reason.”

From: Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (valentina_yadana_aye@valentine_z_official.vz)
To: Tyler Linde
CC: [Empty]
BCC: [Empty]
Subject: RE: My apologies, and a Compensation.

I am glad that this email went through! Now that it gets more personal (in a positive way), I am dropping the CC and BCC list. That was just for official statements and to make sure that the Valentian staff know about the money and other official proceedings.

Anyway, I am glad that you are doing great as well! I am really terribly sorry for my display of anger back then and there. I am glad that I did not hurt anyone, but it must still be quite a sight, so to speak.

I hope we can go for more outings, or dinner events, or parties, with the rest of the folks! You guys are really, really sweet to the Valentians and myself, and I am just very happy to be surrounded by good company.

OOC: I did a bit of godmodding, assuming that Tyler sent the form as planned. Hope you don’t mind! ^^
From: Valentian National Bank – Transfer Department (vnb_transfer_department@valentine_z_official.gov.vz)
To: Tyler Linde
CC: Valentijn Samantha Constantine, Trade Representative Charmaine
BCC: [Empty]
Subject: Transaction Successful
Attachment: transaction_statement_2088_05_22.PDF
Priority: High

Dear Mr. Linde,

Valentina Freya Yadana Aye has requested for transfer of Six Hundred Thousand Valentian Credits (600,000.00 VC), which converts to One Million Two Hundred and Forty-Two Thousand NSD (1,242,000.00) into your account. After receiving the form and being able to verify your particulars, specifically your bank account, we would like to state that the transaction was successful, and you should see this money in the aforementioned account that you have supplied to us.

Please do let us know if you still have not received the money within 24 hours, as of the time of this email being sent (21st of May, 2088; 13:00, GMT +6:30 / Traditional Earth Time of Valentine Z).

Thank you, and Have a nice day,
- Valentian National Bank Committee
Putting love into banking!

Confidental. If you are not the intended recipient, please disregard this email and delete it on immediate effect. Failure to do so, and spreading this email to public or social networks, is a breach of privacy rights of the recipient and of VNB.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Thu May 21, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Thu May 21, 2020 6:02 pm

Race: Marele 400, Marele Tropical Speedway, Bolgano
Lap Record: 40.527 sec.
Minimum Time To Avoid DNF: 43.200 sec.

Qualifying Results:
1 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)                          40.868
2 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 40.878
3 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 40.907
4 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 40.921
5 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 40.927
6 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 40.932
7 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 40.944
8 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 40.947
9 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 40.956
10 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 40.959
11 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 40.962
12 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 40.978
13 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) 40.984
14 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 40.992
15 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 41.047
16 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 41.064
17 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 41.079
18 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 41.082
19 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 41.102
20 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 41.125
21 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 41.147
22 #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 41.176
23 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 41.198
24 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 41.225
25 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) 41.299
26 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 41.347
27 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 41.396
28 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 41.411

29 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 41.468
30 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 41.523
31 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 41.549
32 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 41.608
33 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 41.666
34 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 41.700
35 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 41.768
36 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 41.788
37 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 41.974
38 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 41.983
39 #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) *Q* 42.139

40 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 42.176
41 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 42.192
42 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 42.199
43 #35- Melissa Nilis (Bolgano) *Q* 42.203
44 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 42.370
45 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 42.381
46 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 42.406
47 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 42.556
48 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 42.642
49 #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 43.014
50 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) *Q* 43.056

51 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 43.063
52 #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) *Q* 43.116
53 #55- Rosalie Presseault-Espinoza (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 43.140

54 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 43.213
55 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 43.258
56 #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) *Q* 43.284
57 #50- Ellie Lindskog (Vangaziland) *Q* 43.320
58 #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) *Q* 43.410
59 #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) *Q* 43.423

Segment 1:
1 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)                 40.872
2 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 40.872
3 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 40.906
4 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 40.923
5 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 40.936
6 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 40.948
7 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 40.967
8 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 40.982
9 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 40.988
10 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 40.990
11 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 41.048
12 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 41.054
13 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 41.057
14 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 41.065
15 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 41.074
16 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 41.077
17 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 41.100
18 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) 41.105
19 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 41.116
20 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 41.117
21 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 41.130
22 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 41.140
23 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 41.142
24 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 41.170
25 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 41.181
26 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 41.187
27 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 41.236
28 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 41.286
29 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 41.302
30 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 41.373
31 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 41.389
32 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 41.390
33 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 41.397
34 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 41.416
35 #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 41.435
36 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 41.547
37 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 41.576
38 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 41.733
39 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 42.005
40 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) 42.136
41 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 42.430
42 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 42.463
43 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 42.853
44 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 43.037
45 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 43.161
46 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 43.267 DNF

Segment 2:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                              40.817
2 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 40.853
3 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 40.876
4 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 40.896
5 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 40.906
6 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 40.952
7 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 40.994
8 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 40.998
9 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 41.016
10 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 41.027
11 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 41.059
12 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 41.068
13 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 41.078
14 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 41.086
15 #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 41.113
16 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 41.130
17 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 41.135
18 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 41.215
19 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) 41.218
20 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 41.242
21 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 41.267
22 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 41.306
23 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 41.323
24 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 41.335
25 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 41.391
26 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 41.435
27 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 41.479
28 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 41.517
29 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 41.547
30 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 41.569
31 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 41.677
32 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 41.680
33 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 41.737
34 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 41.798
35 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 41.800
36 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 41.962
37 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 42.028
38 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) 42.263
39 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 42.346
40 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 42.380
41 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 42.515
42 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 42.639
43 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 42.949
44 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 43.083
45 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 43.667 DNF

Segment 3:
1 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)                                 40.880
2 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 40.890
3 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 40.904
4 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 40.906
5 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 40.931
6 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 40.976
7 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 41.006
8 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 41.011
9 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 41.043
10 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 41.058
11 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 41.087
12 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 41.103
13 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 41.124
14 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 41.138
15 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 41.145
16 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 41.152
17 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 41.179
18 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 41.179
19 #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 41.206
20 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 41.257
21 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) 41.289
22 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 41.346
23 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 41.382
24 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 41.404
25 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 41.457
26 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 41.492
27 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 41.519
28 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 41.519
29 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 41.575
30 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 41.601
31 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 41.714
32 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 41.772
33 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 41.949
34 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 42.034
35 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 42.134
36 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 42.199
37 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 42.268
38 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 42.284
39 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 42.382
40 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) 42.419
41 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 43.020
42 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 43.036
43 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 43.203 DNF
44 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 43.455 DNF

Segment 4:
1 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)                                 40.884
2 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 40.893
3 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 40.899
4 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 40.905
5 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 40.943
6 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 40.957
7 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 40.960
8 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 40.975
9 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 40.999
10 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 41.013
11 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 41.044
12 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 41.049
13 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 41.077
14 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 41.112
15 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 41.119
16 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 41.156
17 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 41.172
18 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 41.179
19 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) 41.179
20 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 41.242
21 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 41.245
22 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) 41.290
23 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 41.294
24 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 41.325
25 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 41.345
26 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 41.412
27 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 41.446
28 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 41.455
29 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 41.531
30 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 41.545
31 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 41.612
32 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 41.682
33 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 41.829
34 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 41.830
35 #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 41.947
36 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 41.964
37 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 42.014
38 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 42.040
39 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 42.045
40 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 42.755
41 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 43.310 DNF
42 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 43.533 DNF

Segment 5:
1 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper)                40.884
2 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 40.910
3 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 40.924
4 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 40.931
5 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 40.943
6 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 40.945
7 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 40.960
8 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 41.009
9 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 41.014
10 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 41.022
11 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 41.041
12 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 41.054
13 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 41.069
14 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 41.105
15 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 41.110
16 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) 41.111
17 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 41.155
18 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 41.158
19 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 41.183
20 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 41.210
21 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 41.217
22 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 41.232
23 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 41.397
24 #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) *Q* 41.414
25 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 41.420
26 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 41.435
27 #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) 41.438
28 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 41.451
29 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 41.451
30 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 41.478
31 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 41.490
32 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 41.545
33 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) 41.713
34 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 41.733
35 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 41.825
36 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 41.826
37 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 41.834
38 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 41.978
39 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 42.366
40 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 43.444 DNF

Final Results:
+-----+-------------------------------------------------------------+--------+
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 40.959 | WINNER
| 2 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 40.967 |
| 3 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) | 40.985 |
| 4 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 41.010 |
| 5 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 41.029 |
| 6 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 41.049 |
| 7 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 41.062 |
| 8 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 41.068 |
| 9 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) | 41.069 |
| 10 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 41.074 |
| 11 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 41.127 |
| 12 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) | 41.131 |
| 13 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 41.174 |
| 14 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 41.187 |
| 15 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) | 41.203 |
| 16 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) | 41.246 |
| 17 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 41.247 |
| 18 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) | 41.249 |
| 19 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) | 41.253 |
| 20 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 41.383 |
| 21 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 41.391 |
| 22 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 41.409 |
| 23 | #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 41.423 |
| 24 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 41.425 |
| 25 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 41.428 |
| 26 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 41.441 |
| 27 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 41.474 |
| 28 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 41.495 |
| 29 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) | 41.496 |
| 30 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 41.546 |
| 31 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 41.547 |
| 32 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 41.550 |
| 33 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 41.666 |
| 34 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 41.729 |
| 35 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 41.736 |
| 36 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 41.757 |
| 37 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 41.829 |
| 38 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 41.873 |
| 39 | #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) | 42.485 |
| 40 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | DNF |
| 41 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | DNF |
| 42 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | DNF |
| 43 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | DNF |
| 44 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | DNF |
| 45 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | DNF |
| 46 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | DNF |

Point Standings (After 24 Races):
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)*** | 881 |
| 2 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)** | 874 |
| 3 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori)** | 829 |
| 4 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)* | 827 |
| 5 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 825 |
| 6 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)*** | 824 |
| 7 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)* | 798 |
| 8 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)* | 797 |
| 9 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire)* | 792 |
| 10 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 781 |
| 11 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) | 774 |
| 12 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)* | 762 |
| 13 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp)* | 753 |
| 14 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z)* | 733 |
| 15 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)* | 731 |
| 16 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z)* | 722 |
| 17 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 719 |
| 18 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 679 |
| 19 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 668 |
| 20 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 661 |
| 21 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 628 |
| 22 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund)* | 623 |
| 23 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 610 |
| 24 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria)* | 608 |
| 25 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 586 |
| 26 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 582 |
| 27 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 569 |
| 28 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 524 |
| 29 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 500 |
| 30 | #81- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 497 |
| 31 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 459 |
| 32 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 405 |
| 33 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 326 |
| 34 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 298 |
| 35 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 293 |
| 36 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 255 |
| 37 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 223 |
| 38 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 216 |
| 39 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 203 |
| 40 | #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) | 202 |
| 41 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 191 |
| 42 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 181 |
| 43 | #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) | 154 |
| 44 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 152 |
| 45 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | 151 |
| 46 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | 146 |
| 47 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) | 126 |
| 48 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 114 |
| 49 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 106 |
| 50 | #38- Elio Aaron (Esmerel) | 85 |
| 51 | #83- Noriyasu Nagai (Filindostan) | 56 |
| 52 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 55 |
| 53 | #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 50 |
| 54 | #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) | 47 |
| 55 | #19- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 41 |
| 56 | #01- Cristensen Kalsters (Islas Aaland) | 31 |
| 57 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 31 |
| 58 | #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) | 29 |
| 59 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) | 27 |
| 60 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 25 |
| 61 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 25 |
| 62 | #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 24 |
| 63 | #20- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 24 |
| 64 | #45- Ben Carpenter (Esmerel) | 23 |
| 65 | #20- David Rockingham (Esmerel) | 22 |
| 66 | #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) | 17 |
| 67 | #63- Jamie Isabella Eirian (Valentine Z) | 16 |
| 68 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 11 |
| 69 | #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) | 10 |
| 70 | #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) | 10 |
| 71 | #40- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 10 |
| 72 | #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) | 9 |
| 73 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 7 |
| 74 | #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) | 5 |
| 75 | #71- Brett Pickles (Appalachian Nation) | 5 |
| 76 | #69- Hauptfeldwebel Sofia Kerman (Jebslund) | 2 |

Next Race: Race 25 (May 24)- Golden Bear 400, Stafford City Speedway, Hampton Island (Short Track)- Qualifying and race, same day
Last edited by Newmanistan on Thu May 21, 2020 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Now just here to run NSSCRA. Thank you to the community for all the fun in other sports.
CHAMPIONSHIPS: DBC 4; 27th BoF; CoH 34, 36, & 37; Oxen Cup 12; WBC 10, 12, 15, 17, 41, & 43; IBC 4, 5, & 29; CE 26; WLC 1
Runner Up: DBC 5 & 6; Oxen Cup 6; WBC 7,9 11, 14, & 45; IBC 1; WB 4, 6 & 34; WLC 2 & 3
Hosted: WORLD CUP 49, WB 1, 2, 5, & 35; WBC 8, 11, 14, 19, 38, 44, & 46; CoH 33, 35, & 39; CE 25, WLC 2, 4 & 5; WCoH 10, IBC 24, NSSCRA, Multiple NSCAA Basketball Tournaments, and a horse racing series

Cassadaigua
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 19, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Cassadaigua » Thu May 21, 2020 8:23 pm

Team Cassadaigua Press Release

In the meeting room of the hotel that they had rented out in Marele, Bolgano, members of Team Cassadaigua’s upper brass had assembled to deliver a very important announcement. Media members from Cassadaigua, and likely most, if not all, active nations within NSSCRA were also ready to hear what the team would have to say. Everyone knew what question was going to be answered, but all could only speculate as to what that answer would be.

Soon, Hailey Donovan, a spokesperson for Team Cassadaigua stepped up to the podium, and opened with a congratulatory message to Michael Stefan, who recently won the Marele 400. After some more opening statements, she began reading,

“It is with mixed emotions that I make today’s announcement. First, we have to start with the #11 car. Pink Love Clothing has announced that they will not return as the primary sponsor of this car for the next season. They will remain on the car in an associate role. However, as one leaves, another flies in, and I am thoroughly honored to declare that Dagan Airways will be the new primary sponsor of the #11 car for next season. They will add their logo to the car in an associate role for the remainder of the season.”

Following that announcement, an executive from each of Pink Love Clothing and Dagan Airways give a short message of their own, talking about their decisions. They do not waste much time as they quickly get their messages across. Donovan then returns to the podium,

“Now, for what most of you are here for. At the start of the season, as you know, Meghan Sharpe announced that she will retiring from NSSCRA. She has not ruled out her return to racing within Cassadaigua, but she does not wish to continue to NSSCRA as she looks to slow herself down. Therefore, we had an exhaustive search to find the new driver for this #4 Blaze, which will continue to be sponsored by Spacebook. We were honored by the amount of drivers who declared their interest for this car, and we took a long look at who was out there both in this series, and in other racing series. We could see many of these interested parties in our race car, and having success within it. There would be two drivers who we narrowed it down too, and then found it to be very difficult to choose between them.

To have success in this car, a driver has to be a perfect fit. We can only do so much in supplying great drivers with great equipment, and to share resources with former champion and current second place driver in the points, Stacie Houston. When you have options, you can be more choosy. After a long process, we have determined that Bryan Harrison is the best person for this car. Bryan, the current driver of the #5 Rocket from Newmanistan has been a regular driver in the series and has shown at times that he can be very successful. He has yet to win in the sport, but he has the will to win. We felt that one thing that set Bryan apart was his respect for Cassadagan culture, as evidenced by the bet that he made with Stacie Houston concerning the World Baseball Classic. I am confident, therefore, that Harrison will fill this seat admirably and with respect and look forward to working with him on a larger scale.

In conclusion, I want to thank everyone again for their interest. Thank you for coming. Let me know if you have any questions.”
Last edited by Cassadaigua on Thu May 21, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NS Sports’ only World Cup, World Bowl, World Cup of Hockey, World Baseball Classic and International Basketball Championships winner!

(Motorsports, college basketball, and volleyball, too)

Specific Titles: World Cup 50, 51; WBC 14, 16, 19, 50 & 58; WB 8, 22, & 40; WCOH 11 & 39; IBC 13.
Also: CR 40 & 43; CoH 39; Swamp Soccer 4, RTC WC 18 & 19; WVE 6; NSCAA 3, 5 & 9; NSSCRA 7
Runner Up: CoH 40, CR 37, 38 & 41; WB 21, WcoH 8, IBC 12, WBC 13, 15, 47 & 48, DBC 21.
WC Qualified for: 45, 46, 49-61, 67, 79 (DNP WC 69-77), 81-90, 92.
XIII Summer Olympiad: 2nd Most Medals
Hosted: WC 54, 67, 84 & 88; CoH 57 & 73, BoF 47, CR 30, WB 16, WBC 18, 26, 40, 45 & 50, NSCAA, NSCH 1; WLC 7, 30 & 33.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Das Doppel-Null-Wunder/La Duoble-nula Miraklo

Postby TJUN-ia » Fri May 22, 2020 9:20 am

ImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

The Marele 400 is a name given to Round 24 of NSSCRA 9 by the officials after no official name for this race was given by the organisers at the Marele Tropical Speedway in Bolgano. Considering what happened today, on and off the track, it doesn't really matter what this race is called - just that it happened at all.

The biggest news before this event came from UrGa as Gil Archer himself was suspended for 1 race by the team for his actions in recent races, including that 3-wide incident at the last race in Wreckeria. NSSCRA then added a $50,000 (V 47,500) fine on top of that to further the misery applied to Archer. His charter was taken by Leo Baxter for this race (he finished 35th) while his #96 was driven by Ganglie Zhe. Zhe had to qualify for this race as a non-charter but managed to finish a respectable 23rd, just behind the first open charter driver of Filindostan's Shigeru Tsuchie (who replaced the riotous Noriyasu Nagai in the 83). The other open-charter was Tucker Capps of Xannaria, who finished in 37th. Bolgano did have home representation in the race, however, as Daniel Cretton finished last of the runners in 39th.

As for Jaguar Racing, Harpa Gylfisdóttir (@IsfruinJR) (with the biggest smile on her face after what happened to Gil) had welcomed the suggestion by Alfonso Mercado (@AM64) to celebrate IDAHTB at this race with open arms. The team were decked out with rainbow armbands and the pit stalls were painted with rainbow hearts. The biggest surprise came when Kai Qiang, the defending champion, decided to rock the rainbow armbands too, along with about half of his pit crew. He even managed to get a rainbow awning to use as shade from the tropical sun. If your reading this Kai then the team would like to say their thanks. You're a good man, you know. If the rainbows didn't make Gil turn his TV off in Abanhfleft, then what occurred on track must have. Both events, actually.

Alfonso did it again in qualifying as he put his #64 car in 3rd, just behind Centur Tiones and Skip Stiller, and alongside another Valentinian, this time Gwen Tracer Allison. He started strong in the race to begin with but then proceeded to fall back far to the lower midfield, where he would stay until the flag. He tried to climb back up to the Top 20 near the end but his tires failed him again as he coasted to 31st. He thought that his performance was poor and he will try to improve it next race but when he crossed the line he was told something about what happened near the front. His performance today wouldn't matter at all...

Michael Stefan (@00Stefan), who I have managed to not mention in this blog until now, started this race in 23rd. This marked a good upturn in form in qualifying for #00 after starting in 37th in Appalachia (converted to 19th) and 31st in Wreckeria (converted to 9th). No one knew it when the green flag came out, but that previous stat wouldn't matter either. The first half of the race was pure excellence from the former open-wheel driver, taking it to some of the best in this sport. He started to fall back, as he usually does, and fell to 11th. Many in the JR garage knew that was coming and expected for him to fall back further (like Mercado) before climbing back up for a respectable finish.

But that didn't happen. Instead, Stefan climbed back up again to duel with the leading pack. Many in the garage were stunned as Stefan duelled with Taylor Henderson for a few laps (not Archer-Mercado duelling, but draft duelling). As the white flag came out to signify the final lap, Stefan was in a 3-way duel against both Gwen Tracer Allison and Wilma von Cärinthen - who had both managed to come back to the front after fighting their ways back from the midfield. Orange versus Green and Blue versus Red and Black. One was a driver from a team Gil Archer has a grudge against and was wearing rainbows on his arm, another was a happy-go-lucky robot and the other was his openly-pansexual teammate. It was Gil Archer's worse nightmare in NSSCRA form and they were all fighting it out for this win.

The horseman and the two horsewomen of Gil Archer's apocalypse were still duelling by the time the field exited turn 4 for the last time. The three turned to two just before the line, with Gwen falling slightly behind the front of the other cars, but it would still be a tight finish as Stefan and von Cärinthen crossed the line.

The tower illuminated in gold the result that would mean history for this sport and for TJUN-ia: 1st #00, 2nd #98. The garage erupted into a scene of shouts and tears and hugs. Even Ísfrúin couldn't help herself. Michael Stefan, former open-wheel driver and Studtgraff's own, had just won an NSSCRA race. Jaguar Racing, the team of the International Community, had just won an NSSCRA race. A TJUN-ian, a Jaguar, had just won an NSSCRA race. It would be Stefan's spotter, another man from Studgraff named Tomas von Brandenburg, who would break the news to the 20-year-old driver:

TvB: #98 is one your outside, #31 on your inside.
MS: Copy.
TvB: 1000 yards to the line. Keep it up. 600. 300. 100. 50. Checkered Flag, checkered flag. Gut gemacht, Kumpel.
MS: How did I do?
TvB: Just getting the results now...Heilige Scheiße!
MS: Was? Was ist passiert? (What? What happened?)
TvB: Kumpel ... du hast gewonnen. DU VERDAMMT GEWONNEN! (Mate...you won. YOU FUCKING WON!)
MS: WAS?
TvB: You've won...I'm not kidding, you've won! Michael Stefan, DU BIST EIN RENNSIEGER!
MS: JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! JAAAAAAAAAAA! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ICH GLAUBE ES NICHT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! OH MEIN GOTT! Oh....mein gott...! Thank you...so much guys. D-danke......danke.....
HG: Michael?
MS: .....Yes
HG: Congratulations, you're a winner in the NSSCRA. WE are winners in the NSSCRA! YOU ARE THE MAN WHO BROUGHT US GLORY! Well done, man!
MS: Thanks, Harpa....Oh mein gott...Ich habe es tatsächlich getan.....Was mache ich jetzt? What do I do...now?
HG: You've seen it many times before: get the flag that's in the car, take off the net, get to the start line and start spinning. Well done, mate! Victory Lane awaits you!

He did as he was told. Near the bottom of the car was a TJUN-ian flag, bolted in place by the team just in case it was required. The plan had been to use it at the final race of the season in Newmanistan, as a send-off to the team-built cars before they would be shipped off to TJUN-ia City in order to be placed in the National Museum together. But this was definitely a situation to use them now and Stefan grabbed it. He took off the netting that separated the NAU driver from the open air, pulled up his rainbow armband to his wrist, and started to do doughnuts on the finish line. The crowd at the Marele Tropical Speedway roared in approval as a cloud of smoke filled the air and a TJUN-ian flag was fluttering in the air.

Victory Lane was near the pitlane with a podium for the winning car. Stefan arrived in his Orange #00 to the sight of his colleagues, his team, cheering him to the point where he had to stop the car. They looked like they had seen Margaret in the flesh, tears in their eyes. He finally got out of his car and into the Bolgano sunshine and put his arms in the air repeatedly on its roof. He got off and hugged everyone individually including (at the end of the line) Ísfrúin, tears in her eyes and it was totally understandable. This was her 3rd race in charge of this team and now she had a win to this team's name.

He saw Mercado, his teammate and friend, run up to join the celebrations after getting out of his car. The hug between these two friends would be an emotional sight for many, a picture that would be on the TJUN-ian front pages tomorrow. And why wouldn't they?! The man who won this race was a TJUN-ian, the car that had delivered that win was made by Jaguars, the team was TJUN-ia's own and the anthem that played on that podium was that of TJUN-ia. As he stood there, "The Rivers and Seas" playing to the crowd and with tears falling uncontrollably from his face, he must have realised what he had just done. The Jaguars, somehow, are kings of this jungle and my word, it was a beautiful sight. Hope you enjoy the view, Gil! We'll SEE YOU at the Golden Bear 400 in Hampton Island!

Standings Watch: Stefan - 20th (661pts/1W), Mercado - 37th (223pts)

Of course, Alfonso had be be there. Of course he did.

When he got the news that Stefan had won this race, he was in shock. He couldn't believe it. His teammate, his friend, had won a race. It wasn't until he saw the orange #00 doing burn-outs on the line that the reality kicked for Mercado. As Stefan stepped on Victory Lane, Mercado was trying to get out of his car as fast as possible. His team was still there and they had tears in their eyes. Understandable, of course.

Once he was out, he ran as fast as he can to VL. He had never run as fast in his life and he knew why. Of course, he would never admit the reasoning why, not now, but he knew why. As he reached the lane he saw him waiting near his car, tears pouring from his eyes and sweat from his skin, and knew that Stefan must have seen him running. They embraced in front of the watching multiverse, both crying their eyes out, and it seemed like it would never end.

Once they parted the ceremony began. Stefan stood next to his trophy, with one hand next to his heart and the other wiping his tears, as "The Rivers and Seas" began to play. As the song played, Mercado found himself staring at his teammate once again. His determined, kind teammate was crying like a child in front of the multiverse and Mercado thought it looked beautiful. He looked...human, and out of his shell. He looked as if he had been created by the angels of Margaret herself.

As the song ended and the cheering began again, Mercado fell out of his trance and began to cheer too. He would have to talk to someone about this at some point. Maybe in Hampton Island? Saint Kanye? Further on? He knows that the time for hiding would be over at some point, but would Ísfrúin understand? He guessed he might have to find out himself...

Image HARPA GYLFISDÓTTIR
@IsfruinJR

@00Stefan You will forever be imortalised as TJUN-ia's first race winner! Well done! :clap: :bow:

#NSSCRA : #JaguarRacing : #JungleFever

Image MICHAEL STEFAN
@00Stefan

I'm not gonna get used to this feeling anytime soon....Danke! Danke! :hug:

Image ALFONSO MERCADO
@AM64
- - @00Stefan

You really deserve it, my friend! You really do. Well done! :bow: :hug: :bow:

1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

Xanneria
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 08, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Xanneria » Sat May 23, 2020 5:16 am

Gwinett's Race

Roman Gwinnett looked dejected. He sat in his hauler sitting on the edge of it with his head in this hands. He had garnered an 18th place finish, which was respectable albiet not what he wanted. He was in third on the last lap and urging ahead and in prime position to pass the two cars ahead of him he took a dive under Gwen Allison and suddenly Wilma Von Caruthen was on the outside of both drivers suddenly seeing that he backed out and lost control. Here he was sliding into grass he couldn't think of anything else aside from all the opportunity he lost. as he slid in the grass he might have made time on Lexi Patterson, his main rival but a new problem arose after that. Micheal Stefan won the race. Upon knowledge of this happening Gwinnett got even more dissapointed in his race. Up walked a journalist. It wasn't Lee, it was someone just from Bolgano who was at the race, a fan run media about racing and in the end a dissapointed somewhat disjointed interview came from Roman

Here was the comments he made.

Roman Gwinnett wrote:Good for Stefan and all, but I know for me thats not ideal, I needed to get around Lexi and now here's Micheal, if it's a just world then I'll get 16th over those two. KRD has proven to be the more consistent team. If I have to run over someone at the Pencurve race to do it, I will, thats what the Chase is about, getting in by any means nessicary. Anyone who can't understand that, doesn't know a thing about NSSCRA. It sucks we got set back by the engine failures earlier this year but we're at least catching up now with improved performance.

He didn't know how far those comments would go and he franlky didn't care, All he cared about was winning and doing the best he could in great equipment. He Knew he was more consistent. He was honestly a touch worried, the team from TJUN-ia had clearly done its homework and they were peaking at the right time, Gwinnett also though UrGa always had good cars ruined by their driver being dickbags off the track or a inexperienced ex-basketball player with mostly raw talent. Things were on Roman's brain.
Xanneria: My main nation
Teams
NATIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM: Maroons - Record 80-23-59 (W-D-L) (This may not be 100% accurate)
FIRST CONTEST: Copa Esportiva 23
FIRST GAME: Vangazaland 3-1 Xanneria
FIRST WIN: 5-3 vs Qingland
LARGEST MOV: 5-0 vs Pineapple Porcupines/ 7-2 vs Starcom Racing/5-0 vs HAIKU
CHAMPIONSHIPS:Baptism of Fire 69 (Nice!) winner / Group Winner CE24
Non Association Football Stats
NSCF TEAMS: Xannerian Polytechnic
NSSCRA: Cars #10,12,16

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 am

THE ROCKET REPORT

WHAT’S NEXT FOR THE 5?

By Brianne Henry,

Bryan Harrison has been named as the new driver of the #4 Spacebook Blaze for Team Cassadaigua starting next season. He will continue to drive the #5 for the rest of this season but likely take advantage of his new team being parked right next to him in the garage area. With Bryan now out of the picture, what is next for the #5 car?

First thing to address is the lame duck status of Bryan still in this car for the rest of the season. He will still be fully supported by the team, but it is likely that the team will move even more of its focus to the #48, with some going to the #24. No crew member swaps have been announced yet, but don’t be surprised if that were to happen at some point. Harrison will still be plenty motivated to continue to run well in this car because that way he can prove to his new team that they made the right decision. Harrison told reporters that, “It is an honor to be able to move to that racing team and to work with their people. I have to thank everyone at Rocket Motorsports, when this series started the main focus was about representing your nation. Now, it is has evolved into being any racing series where teams will look for the best drivers no matter where they are from. Rocket Motorsports has already done that, obviously, with Rockii. I am excited about going to Cassadaigua, a great sporting nation, and driving for their team while working with their drivers as teammates.” Rocket Motorsports also offered a statement expressing their gratitude for Harrison’s time with the team.

Now, what does happen with the 5? We’ve had changes with the 3, then the 4, and now, we go to the 5. Is it Ashley Matthews? That is the logical choice, or others who have driven for the team in the past, and they will be considered. I have to think that the team is looking to bring someone a little better, much like they did with Rockii Ezis. While Ezis still could be better, he has shown his upside and potential on many occasions, especially in Tropicorp. There is belief among the team that Rockii is “getting there”, but it’s just a slower process then the team would have hoped for. Cassadagan sources often mentioned that there were many interested drivers, so Rocket Motorsports might take some time to see how many of the drivers that were interested in going to the 4 would be just as interested in moving to the 5. It’s not really the same, given the higher profile of the #4 ride, but it should still be considered a decent opportunity, and one with some potential.

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sat May 23, 2020 11:12 pm

Image GUILLERMO RODOLFO ARCHER
@ItsGilArcher69

@TyLindeRacing Really sorry about your crash. Didn't think about how it would affect every1. Should've used a different hash.

#NSSCRA : #WarnerHall400 : #SafetyFirst : #EatingHumblePie

It was the first twii that Guillermo Archer had sent out after he had been suspended from racing by UrGa. Gil had given his phone to his wife Brigitte and told her to change the password on his computer so that he wouldn't be able to log in and make any ill-advised twiis for as long as Brigitte judged that he was still angry about Olga Gatutina's decision. That had been three days ago, more than enough time for Gil to think about how he would respond to Tyler Linde. Gil had to admit to poor choice of words back then, especially with the hash. "Caught in the crossfire"... like it was a real goddamn war. In hindsight, that was perhaps not the best hash he could have used. Really, it was perhaps the worst hash he could have used. But back then he was still passing himself off as some kind of "honey badger don't give a fuck" type. But now it was getting clearer that maybe this honey badger do give a fuck.

Gil had nothing much to distract himself from his suspension. It was a race weekend in both NSSCRA and ARTS, meaning Gil was reminded everywhere of just what he was missing out on. Sure, there was the news, but it was an election year in Abanhfleft and Gil had gotten sick of the mudslinging coming from both sides. There were shows and movies, but nothing that really interested Gil. So, despite his own initial aversions, watching NSSCRA it was, Gil decided. The bad thing was that despite having a team with three drivers in it, NSSCRA coverage in Abanhfleft was not that good or extensive. And since the weekend in Bolgano was going to be one of those weird ones where qualifying and the race itself were to be held on the same day, the networks had to shove the race into one of their more obscure channels where at least they could work around the longer raceday.

Seeing the crews working on their cars and the drivers going over their strategies just made Gil miss the sport all that much more. He even missed the pressers, even though some of the reporters might be more obnoxious with their questions than others.

Inevitably, the topic of conversation turned to Jaguar Racing and their celebration of the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia. As expected the rainbow armbands were out in full force. Gil toasted his beer bottle at the screen and toasted the TJUN-ians virtually. "Stay classy, Jaguar Racing," he muttered before taking a sip.

Then it was Wilma von Cärinthen's turn to be interviewed about the thing, and the smile on her face couldn't have been wider if she wanted. She was giving her usual spiel about how this was yet another step in the normalization of LGBTQIA+ people within the sporting part of the multiverse, a speech that Gil had already heard a thousand times. He tuned Wilma out with another good swig of beer.

And then, an image that he didn't expect to see. Kai Qiang, the defending NSSCRA champion, was standing near the JR garages and wearing a rainbow armband. The camera then panned over to Qiang's garage, which was similarly decked out in rainbow decorations. Gil almost spat out his beer, but he managed to catch himself just in time. "No way!" he finally said after swallowing the beer. "No way," he repeated.

To say that Guillermo Archer looked up to Kai Qiang would be an accurate statement. Gil had read about Qiang's life, how his conditions had almost prevented him from getting into stock car racing in the first place. But through all those challenges Qiang persevered, and now here he was, at the summit of his chosen sport. Gil also admitted to having a feeling of kinship with Qiang thanks to the latter's family. Sure, polygamy was a very alien concept for someone with Catholic upbringing like Gil, but Gil could also feel Qiang's desire to provide for his family and give them a good life, and on that Archer felt a keen kinship with the Chinese Sherpalander.

And then Qiang suddenly decided to side with Jaguar Racing by putting on one of the latter's damned armbands. Gil had heard about Qiang's crossdressing, but he had also heard that it was for charity so he didn't pay much attention to it. And a small part of Gil deep inside had thought, or more accurately hoped, that the arrival of Kami into Qiang's life would provide a much more effective focus in Qiang's life. But apparently there was still some leftist liberal ideology residing deep inside Qiang.

Gil felt betrayed, he was not going to lie. He had considered himself a fan of Qiang because of all the things mentioned before, so to see the Chinese driver standing alongside Gil's "enemy" and wearing their symbol that Gil absolutely loathed tore into him. This warranted an immediate reaction. Gil took his phone, went to twii.tur, and made his opinion of Qiang's actions public information.

@ItsGilArcher69

You just backed the wrong horse @QK98

#NSSCRA : #Marele400 : #TheUltimateBetrayal : #NowItsOn

An unexplainable anger seethed through Gil's veins as he watched Kai Qiang shaking hands with the Jaguar Racing crew and waving his arms around like a damn politician. Gil truly felt the betrayal in his core, he really did. It stung to see one of his idols take the side of the team that Gil had marked as his "enemy". And yet at the same time it seemed as if this whole thing was some sort of sign. Of course! Why didn't he see it before? Now it all made sense. Yes, Jaguar Racing's armbands infuriated Gil to no end, but in the end they were still rookies to NSSCRA just like and UrGa in general. They were nothing but minnows. And if Gil truly wanted to stamp his name in this competition, he had to go against the big fish. And he had just found one such fish. A Flying Fish, that is.

Nothing too notable happened in the race itself. A surprising amount of DNFs, sure, but at least now there was no way any of those could be blamed on him. But as the Marele 400 (the Bolgano organizers had not provided a name for their event so the NSSCRA officials had to come up with one of their own) went on Gil started to notice a troubling development: Michael Stefan was getting dangerously close to winning the race. Of course, Gil thought to himself. On the very race that he was suspended JR could very possibly win their very first race of the season. That couldn't be allowed to happen. At least Gil had a good reason to root for the other driver who had a chance to win the race.

@ItsGilArcher69

Come on @queertrucker1998 WIN THIS FUCKING RACE!

#NSSCRA : #Marele400 : #GoWilmaGo : #WordsINeverThoughtIWouldSay

Anyone who happened to pass by the Archer residence in Effelenendro must have thought something bad was going on when they heard him screaming inside the house. But a closer inspection would reveal that he was shouting purely because of what was happening on the screen, especially when Wilma von Cärinthen went into the pits within the last fifty laps, giving up the lead to Taylor Henderson and Michael Stefan the opportunity to take it. "Why did you go into the pits, Wilma!?" Gil shouted at the TV. "Why!?" But deep down, he already knew the answer: Wilma was very aggressive on her tyres, and no amount of setup tweaks could keep her from pitting for new rubber near the end of the race, during perhaps one of the most critical parts of a race.

Wilma rejoined the race in 13th position, not a truly impossible position from which to regain the lead but not exactly the best position either. "Come on, Wilma," Gil muttered. "Twelve cars in front of you, I know, but forget about them. Just drive, Wilhelmina, just drive!"

He knew that it was impossible, but it seemed as if Wilma heard Gil, and she quickly breezed past her first obstacle Liangmei Li. And at the same time that Wilma was advancing through the field, for some reason Taylor Henderson found herself dropping away. The lead now lay with Michael Stefan. And soon enough it was a drag race between Stefan and von Cärinthen.

"Come on, Wilma, you can do this," Gil said, cheering on his teammate to get the win. Not only did she deserve it after all the crap she had been through (some of which was quite honestly his fault anyway) and because he did not, could not watch any Jaguar Racing driver get a race win in the very race from which he had been suspended. But as the race got down to its final few laps Gil could feel that sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach growing ever heavier. Once again von Cärinthen was showing her lack of endgame pace, something that had cost her dearly the previous season in ARTS.

"No, no, no," Gil muttered, sinking dejectedly into his seat as the checkered flag waved over the now-victorious Michael Stefan. "No! Goddamn it!" That ice bitch and her cohorts were never going to let him live this one down now...

A few hours after the Marele 400, and Jaguar Racing's blog post finally went up. And just as Gil had expected, it was full of snide comments about him and generally rubbing their victory in his face. The post also included comments stating that the podium of Michael Stefan, Wilma von Cärinthen and Gwen Tracer Allison was something out of his nightmares. That wasn't the truth of course, but it wasn't also outright false. Gil had actually wanted Wilma to win. He would have wanted even the Valentians to win if it meant that Jaguar Racing would lose out on the race win. Also it appeared as if JR (or their "social media manager" at least) were no longer following Gil on twii.tur because there was no reason they could have missed his twii in support of WVC. Time to set another record straight.

@ItsGilArcher69

@IsfruinJR I dub thy social media staff blind. Actually wanted @queertrucker1998 2 win u idiots

#NSSCRA : #Marele400 : #AnyoneButJR : #WordsIKnowIWillSay

All things said, the suspension had given Guillermo Archer the chance to clear his mind. It allowed him to see that he had been going about this whole rivalry thing wrong. Why was he wasting his time on little fish like Jaguar Racing when the biggest fish he could ever possibly hook up had just decided to take the bait from his fishing rod without question? Forget about the Jaguars; Kai Qiang was and should have been Gil's target from the start. Gil may have been a fan of Qiang, but Qiang's support of JR's stupid armbands now gave Gil a reason to prevent the Chinese Sherpalander from being able to defend his NSSCRA title.

And as for the Rookie of the Year? Everyone thought that Gil had intentionally bumped into Valentina to get into the ROTY lead, but it was the furthest thing from his mind back on that fateful day. Of course, his non-participation in Bolgano had seen his slim lead over Valentina erased completely, but what was there to stop him from trying again? Nothing, that was what.

Guillermo Archer's suspension had given him the opportunity to clear his mind of everything that had been filling it for the last three weeks. However, the plans that he had for his eventual comeback were most definitely not the ones that UrGa had in mind when they had suspended him.

It was time for a Kingmaker to introduce himself to NSSCRA.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Sat May 23, 2020 11:33 pm

Rinzi used his extra day off to hit the gym and sort out some travel arrangements for later in the season. He had the most comprehensive exercise regimen of the three Sherpa drivers, and he usually stuck to it. He wasn't as careful as Li about what he ate, but he liked jogging, lifting weights, and tai chi. He didn't overdo it, though. No sense in pulling a muscle or getting exhausted before the race even started.

When the day of the Marele 400 arrived, Rinzi was feeling good. The car had been handling well in practice, and he thought he'd found the right balance of getting enough exercise to stay energized, but not enough to tire him out. The cars took off from the starting line and it wasn't long before Rinzi was battling near the front of the field, trying to chase down Bronson and Gwen. He briefly took the lead, then lost it again. He fell back when he had to pit, but there would be time to regain those positions when he came back on fresh tires. He led some laps late in the race, before getting the worst of a brush with Taylor Henderson and being shuffled back to 6th.

"It feels like a missed opportunity, like I could have won this one," Rinzi said in a post-race interview. "I guess it wasn't meant to be, though." It would have been nice if he could have held on to pick up a win, but he was still in good shape for the season.

Rinzi had some personal curiosity about who the Cassadagans would choose to drive the #4, but it wasn't going to affect him professionally and he didn't bother to go to the press conference. He could read about it online after the decision was announced. He decided it was a better use of his time to help his crew pack up for their trip to Stafford City. He didn't know what to expect at the Golden Bear 400: Would Gil Archer learn his lesson after getting suspended, or would he come back hungry for revenge? And what sort of bizarre stunts would the Hampton Islanders have in store?

Qiang was pleasantly surprised when he heard that Gil Archer had been suspended, but since he already had the rainbow awning and the arm bands, he went ahead and used them. And before long Qiang found himself sitting under the awning watching rain splatter on the track. He liked the way the bright colors stood out against the dark gray sky. He would have preferred to be in his car practicing, but that wasn't possible in this weather. It was really pouring!

The forecast said it would take a while for the rain to clear up, so NSSCRA officials had announced they were postponing the race. He used the time to catch up on the news. Back home in the Sherpa Empire, conservative politicians were turning Qiang's fame into a campaign issue. They said the Empire was becoming too open to foreign influences, and that was how people like Qiang could become celebrities. It hurt to think that his success in NSSCRA could be turned into a weapon to push a political agenda that went against everything he believed in. He looked back up at the rainbow fabric over his head, wondering if he'd done the right thing by making a political statement at the track. Was he just giving his enemies more ammo? No, he decided, it was good to push back.

Unfortunately, the rainbows didn't bring Qiang any luck on the track. Things started okay, but then around midway through the race, he was trying to lap Ozoemena when they bumped and spun. Qiang was able to continue the race once he regained control of his car, but he'd lost valuable time and his car had some dents and scratches. Ozoemena wasn't able to finish the race.

Qiang was frustrated with his 27th place finish, but he still talked to Ozoemena after the race to let him know there were no hard feelings. The Banijan driver was obviously struggling and Qiang didn't think the collision was intentional.

Liangmei Li had an unremarkable race at Marele. Nothing went disastrously wrong, but her car wasn't quite as dialed in as some of the others in the field.

The outcome of the race was not the only thing that mattered this week, though. Li had privately reached out to Team Cassadaigua, and she was still hoping they would offer her the #4 charter for NSSCRA 10 so she didn't have to fight her way through IRACT's qualifying system. IRACT's qualifying system had forced her out of NSSCRA for most of season 8, and it wasn't going to be getting any less competitive. But as the scheduled announcement drew nearer, and Li did not hear from the Cassadagans, she became increasingly pessimistic.

She went to the hotel to hear the announcement in person, even though she knew Team Cassadaigua must have offered the seat to someone else. She stood near the Beihua crew where they had someone translating Hailey Donovan's speech into Chinese, but she didn't really need the translator to recognize Bryan Harrison's name. She'd raced against him often enough to know who he was. She just couldn't wrap her head around why they had chosen him over her. She hurried out of the conference steaming mad, looking for a quiet place where she could vent without making an embarrassing spectacle. She just couldn't understand why she kept getting passed over: first TMW, then AutoModi, then Direwolf, and now Team Cassadaigua. This time she couldn't even blame it on sexism. It was Cassadaigua, the biggest feminists in NSSCRA, and they'd still passed over Li to throw their backing behind a man. It was infuriating.

When she got back to the privacy of her hotel room she angrily threw some things around the room and then slumped down at the foot of the bed crying. Why did nobody want to work with her? Car manufacturers and race teams would spend thousands of lakh supporting hickish farmers from Guangxi (a territory that Li thought of as an uncivilized half-Vietnamese craphole because it had been part of the ancient kingdom of Nanyue), goofy Islamic carpet salesmen, trained birds, and semi-competent Newmanistanians -- but nobody wanted to work with her. Even IRACT didn't really like her that much. It was based out of Guilin and run by filthy rat-eaters who all rooted for Qiang and Xu.

She didn't know yet if Beiyang was going to offer her a ride, but she'd heard rumors that they were looking elsewhere -- trying to save money by buying a trained cocoabo and/or signing Hengxing Tian, whose father could cover a lot of his expenses. A fucking cocoabo! As if it wasn't insulting enough to get passed over again and again to make room for men!

When she was done crying, she cleaned herself up and went out for a night of drinks and dancing to take her mind off the stress.

The next day, on her way to the airport to catch her flight to Hampton Island, it occurred to her that Rocket Motorsports would need to replace Harrison. She wasn't sure if they had anyone lined up, and she hadn't decided whether she wanted the job. It would save her the trouble of racing against Qiang and Rinzi just to keep her charter, but she wasn't sure if she trusted the quality of Rocket's equipment and technical support, and she wasn't sure how well her people would work with theirs. She definitely would have preferred to drive for Cassadaigua, but with that option off the table... She had some thinking to do.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Filindostan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Filindostan » Sun May 24, 2020 9:16 am

Hana could not believe her luck, or lack thereof.

After being involved with a crash with Hengxing Tian at Wreckeria, she would be sad to see her #0 BA Kecepatan lose power after exiting turn 2 at Marele Speedway, with a puff of smoke coming out of the car as the car slowed down to a stop, bringing out the caution. This would be the first time that Hana would have back-to-back DNFs in her NSSCRA career, in which her hopes of making it into the playoffs just became a thing of the past. Jaguar Racing's Michael Stefan would beat all the odds to win his first race of his career, and move into the playoff places. With 51 points behind the final playoff spot held by Stefan, Bhe would need to win the next race at Hampton Island, and hope that the other contenders around her fail to win the two remaining races. She would also need assistance with Stefan and Lexi Patterson finishing the race well behind Hana.

However, as her NSSCRA ride is already secured for next season, she can only hope to keep the #0 inside the top 25 of the Owners' points, with a target to claw back to the top 20 by the end of the season.

At the other side of the garage at Dahon, Shigeru would be pleased to finish mid-pack in his debut for the joint NTM-Dahon effort. His car was painted in all-blue after Petraji reduced their sponsorship effort to an associate sponsorship, courtesy of his personal sponsor, Drymark. the clothing company was with Shigeru throughout his racing career, and was interested to increase their sponsorship even when the Ajian was still in the KISMO team in NSSCRA 6. However, the team prioritized Nagai and his Petraji money that time, with Drymark unwilling to splash money if Tsuchie-san was not slated to run the full season. They followed him to WGP3 Filindostan, and back into the NSSCRA.

Dahon would announce the confirmation to have a #93 entry next season in NSSCRA X, under an Aji No Moto entry, with Shigeru Tsuchie driving, and possibly a car for development driver/FISCAR driver Kiki Lambosa, who is planned to run the #75 Sivick in the Rumble on the Rice Fields. The joint operation in NSSCRA will take a break at the Pencurve 500, with Badai Angin bringing in Zalada-sponsored Fiona Sunarya to drive the #83 in that round.
Nation active only for Motorsports.
The Artist formerly known as Sangti | Potentia et Sanctitas Populi
Baptism of Fire 66 Winners
Trigram: FID | Demonym: Filindo/Filindostani | Capital: San Marco | Leader: Dorigo Dutete | Newswire | No Nonsense Sportswear | Esportiva | IUBC Newswires | Domestic Motorsports

Hampton Island
Envoy

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hampton Island » Sun May 24, 2020 9:21 am

To: Guillermo Archer
Re: Welcome back

Welcome back to NSSCRA, Mr. Archer. You were missed last week in Bolgano. At the Stafford City Speedway, we appreciate the talents of the greatest drivers in the world but at the same time realize the sport can be bland and boring if everyone is being nice to one another all the time. It is a shame that you were suspended by your very own race team, and that NSSCRA decided to impose a fine on you. I was once told that the best drivers in the sport are either cheered loudly or booed loudly. The ones people are indifferent towards are the ones doing something wrong. Rest assured, that the Stafford City Speedway will not impose any penalties on you for racing hard and aggressively during the Golden Bear 400. We welcome you to target the #30 of Lexi Patterson should you be looking for another person to race hard. We read a twii of yours recently where you expressed betrayal towards Kai Qiang. Do know that Qiang (or more The Sherpa Empire) is someone that I dislike. I would not be opposed to see a wrecked #44 car in this race in any way.

A Message from the Stafford City CEO to fans and drivers

Welcome to the Stafford City Speedway for the Golden Bear 400! It is a beautiful weekend for racing. As you know, we obliged with the NSSCRA organizers to combine qualifying day and race day into one period to accommodate opening day of World Cup qualifications. I am not sure why we did that, but don’t say that we are not nice. That cost us ticket revenue, as we were not allowed to charge fans separately for qualifying. We have atoned for this by racing the price of parking to $50 from $40 per car at the closest lots or to $20 from $15 from the less closest lots, but still that does not make up for it, fully. Had there not been interest in the day from our people for the World Cup, then I would have not agreed. I know that fans do not like this, but you are also able to watch qualifying now at no additional charge, so that makes up for it.

Regardless, here we are. I expect that we will see a great race as the chances to get into the chase are running out. In this race, we will be using the open charter on the #34 for Matthew Conrad. James McCurty will still have to qualify in, but because we know that he always seems to do so, we are confident that he can. I hope to see a great race.

For the fans, know that we have a great promotion on the track, allowing you to drive an old James McCurty race car around the track, and if, in two laps, you can turn a lap time in exactly 22.236 seconds, the car numbers of our three drivers, you will win $250,000. It costs just $50 to attempt this.

Don’t forget to take part in our mega 50/50, where it’s really a 2/1. Whatever the pool is, we will double it, and award the winning ticket holder all of the monies. We will also pay all of your taxes associated with this winning.

Remember the race is called the Golden Bear 400 due to high concentration of bears in our country. They tend to stay away from the race track on race day due to the noise, and bears do not like loud noises. However, keep this is mind if you are traveling away from the track. You will be safe from the bears unless you are the aggressor towards one.

(OOC: The track does not actually award these prices. If a participant actually runs the lap in 22.236 seconds, there is a backup clock which starts half a second later, and that time will display instead of 22.236 if 22.236 is hit. In the 50/50, a friend of the CEO is declared the winner. No fans are aware of this dishonest practice).
Last edited by Hampton Island on Sun May 24, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Campionato Esportiva 28 Champions
Two-time World Cup Qualifier (85, 86)
NSSCRA Also-rans

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun May 24, 2020 11:11 am

NSSCRA: STEFAN-TASTIC!
Jag wins, shakes up Chase field

by Maria Muller

MARELE - The last few weeks before the start of the playoff round of the Nationstates Stock Car Racing Association has always been a mad rush. Drivers who have not yet visited victory lane are scrambling to do so and grab themselves a Chase spot. However, entering the Marele 400 at the Marele Tropical Speedway here in Bolgano, there are seventeen different race winners trying to fit into sixteen spots. One would have to be bumped out. Well, make that two, with the addition of TJUN-ian driver Michael Stefan to the win column.

Stefan, driving the #00 vehicle for Jaguar Racing, outlasted fellow rookie Wilma von Cärinthen of the #98 Lesmash Luxur, edging the Fleftic by just 0.008 second at the start/finish line. Third was Valentian sophomore Gwen Tracer Allison in the #31 T-Racer Holdings Eveline, followed by another rookie, Taylor Henderson in the #73 HapiCorp Preston for Hapilopper's Team Blue. Jeremiah Brooke, of St. Kanye's Glorious Free Republic Motorsports, may not have won like he did the past two weeks, but he still had a strong run, placing fifth in the #18 Hyde Medical Group Chadwick, just ahead of Sherpa Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal in the #06 Mayhem AutoModi.

Valentina Aye, Allison's fellow Valentian and the fourth rookie in the top ten, drove her #15 car to seventh place. Aye rebounded from her crash and second to last place qualification in the previous race, at Wreckeria; she also retook the Rookie of the Year points lead from WVC's teammate Guillermo Archer, who was suspended by his team for reckless driving and as such was unable to participate in the 400. Eighth through tenth, in that order, were Team Cassadaigua's Stacie Houston in the #27 Five Star Mobile Blaze; Vilita & Turori Motorsports' Yraaga Gilli'i in the #41 Tropicorp Dart; and Henderson's fellow Team Blue member Frank Bronson in the #8 ride.

Both the qualifying sessions and the race itself were moved to Monday, due to unfavorable weather conditions on Sunday. According to Brooke, "That was the only day it rained the whole time we were in the country, and it just had to be on race day. At least I got some extra simulator practice out of it. Still got a top five, can't really complain." GFR's Skip Stiller started on the outside pole, but settled for only nineteenth. "Not the best outcome, but I still want to do better in the next two races, especially at the Pencurve [the regular season finale in Jalton, St. Kanye] as I'm the defending winner of that. Gotta end the regular season on a high note and start the Chase with some momentum", said the driver of the #3 Skip Stiller School of Racing Chadwick. The third GFR member, Thea Alvarez, took her #46 GGtech Chadwick to twenty-fifth. She spun out on two separate incidents midway through the race, saved it both times; no caution was thrown for either. "I don't know if I should consider myself lucky or unlucky. It's true that I did save the car and go on to finish the race, but without those incidents, I could have gotten a top ten or so", she said.

Stefan's win was good enough for sixteenth out of the eighteen race winners thus far. Lexi Patterson (#30) and Roman Gwinnett (#12) would be the ones missing the cutoff if the regular season ended immediately, and so they would need to step up in the next two events if they wish to advance.

The second to last regular season race will be the third annual Golden Bear 400 at the Stafford City Speedway in Hampton Island. It could be considered a homecoming of sorts for the Jebslund-employed but Hampton Island-born Patterson, as the track was the site of her NSSCRA debut three seasons ago. All NSSCRA qualifying sessions and races will be broadcast live on SKYNET (Saint KanYe NETwork) Sports Channel 12, and online at nsscra.skynet.stk.

OFFICIAL STANDINGS - Race 24 of 36 (Marele)

1. #00 Michael Stefan (TJU) (Top rookie)
2. #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (AFT)
3. #31 Gwen Tracer Allison (VEZ)
4. #73 Taylor Henderson (HAP)
5. #18 Jeremiah Brooke (STK) (Top Kanyean driver; last week's winner)
12. #2 Centur Tiones (VNT) (Polesitter)
14. #33 Tyler Linde (NNW) (Top unchartered driver)
19. #3 Skip Stiller (STK)
22. #83 Shigeru Tsuchie (FID) (Open charter user 1)
25. #46 Thea Alvarez (STK)
37. #16 Tucker Capps (XAN) (Open charter user 2)
39. #09 Daniel Cretton (BGN) (Sole hometown driver)

DRIVER POINTS

1. #18 Jeremiah Brooke (STK) - 881 (3W)
2. #27 Stacie Houston (CDG) - 874 (2W)
3. #14 River Suzgar (VNT) - 829 (2W)
4. #2 Centur Tiones (VNT) - 827 (1W)
5. #8 Frank Bronson (HAP) - 825 (1W)
8. #3 Skip Stiller (STK) - 797 (1W)
10. #46 Thea Alvarez (STK) - 781 (1W)

BATTLE FOR ROTY

1. #15 Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (VEZ) - 762 (1W)
2. #96 Guillermo Archer (AFT) - 731 (1W)
3. #73 Taylor Henderson (HAP) - 719
4. #00 Michael Stefan (TJU) - 661 (1W)
5. #98 Wilma von Cärinthen (AFT) - 524

NEXT RACE

Golden Bear 400 @ Stafford City Speedway, Stafford City, Hampton Island

PAINTJOB SCHEDULE

#3: Skip Stiller School of Racing
#18: Vylet
#46: Multiversal Automotive Coatings
Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Vilita and Turori
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

NSSCRA 9 - Rd24 - NSSCRA Pick 'em

Postby Vilita and Turori » Sun May 24, 2020 5:30 pm

Race #24 Leaderboard

1 [198] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

2 [190] :: @Ametza014

3 [177] :: @SurfinSummer

4 [161] :: @melvin_tha_gr8

5 [158] :: @AttyNinaDirnt
Season Standings

1 [3814] :: @Filly_Gurl27

2 [3642] :: @PinkHKluvs2718

3 [3622] :: @SurfinSummer

4 [3529] :: @Ametza014

5 [3472] :: @eelcat827
KENNEDY CONTINUES LATE SEASON CHARGE

Cassadaigua based participant Hannah Kennedy, known for her twii.tur handle @PinkHKluvs2718, was the winner of the first ever Vilita and Turori NSSCRA Pick 'em round of competition following the Tundra Falls 500. Her time in the spotlight was quickly taken over by fellow Dagan participant Jessica Reynolds who up until this point of the season had stolen the spotlight with her five single event victories. As the regular season began its final stretch, it seemed as if @Filly_Gurl27's place atop the standings was a forgone conclusion and she would breeze into the NSSCRA Pick 'em Chase Playoff Challenge as the top seed.

Now, however, that narrative has been completely undone by the recent performances of Kennedy. After a lineup tweak, @PinkHKluvs2718 has now won three of the past four events including the most recent round at the Marele Tropical Speedway in Bolgano. In that event, @PinkHKluvs2718 edged out a pair of high performing users from Vilita & Turori; @Ametza014 and celebrity participant @SurfinSummer allowing all three to close the gap to the overall leader @Filly_Gurl27. After another mediocre showing for Reynolds, her lead at the top which had been maintaining at 200 points or more was cut to just 172 points with two races remaining. Perhaps more importantly however @Filly_Gurl27 is for the first time looking vulnerable atop the standings and may even lose more than her status as Pick 'em competition favorite moving forward into the Playoff Challenge. @Filly_Gurl27 and @PinkHKluvs2718 are now tied with 5 victories a piece with the Top Seed in the Playoff Challenge on the line. While @Filly_Gurl27 currently holds the tiebreaker due to her points advantage, another event top performance victory for @PinkHKluvs2718 certainly seems well within the realm of possibility and should it happen it would be Kennedy and not Reynolds at the top of the board when the Playoff Challenge begins.

1. @PinkHKluvs2718
2. @Filly_Gurl27
3. @Pogoaib92

4. @Filly_Gurl27
5. @eelcat827
6. @Filly_Gurl27
7. @PinkHKluvs2718
8. @Lovely_Lhamu
9. @Ametza014
10. @King_Of_The_Mountain
11. @FujiKYK22

12. @Lovely_Lhamu
13. @I_Need_Healing
14. @ole_yutzie

15. @Filly_Gurl27
16. @ceeptrainer2
17. @rubbers

18. @Filly_Gurl27
19. @ceeptrainer2
20. @ceeptrainer2
21. @PinkHKluvs2718
22. @PinkHKluvs2718
23. @melvin_tha_gr8
24. @PinkHKluvs2718

With just 13 different participants accounting for the 24 individual event top performance victories thus far in the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Competition, and just two races left in the regular season portion of the event, it has now been confirmed that all competitors that have a victory will advance to the V&T Racer NSSCRA Pick 'em Playoff Chase Challenge event. It also ensures that at least one place will be available for a non-winner which will be chosen based on the total points accrued at the end of the NSSCRA Regular Season.

Just three competitors, @Filly_Gurl27, @PinkHKluvs2718 and @ceeptrainer2 still have a chance to earn the #1 seed for the Playoff Chase Challenge though due to the points tiebreaker it is improbable that @ceeptrainer2 could takeover that top spot even should they win the remaining two Pick 'em events of the Regular Season. Of the thirteen participants who have already secured their spot in the Playoff Challenge event just four are natives of Vilita & Turori, the target market for the Vilita & Turori Racer, proving the multiversal reach of the NSSCRA content. Cassadaigua, Tropiocorp and The Sherpa Empire each have two participants already confirmed among the 16 competitors in the Playoff Challenge while one participant each have secured their spot from Saint Kanye, Filindostan and Valentine Z.

With up to three spots still potentially available based on the final regular season point standings, Vilita & Turori celebrity participant @SurfinSummer is likely to have secured their spot in the final sixteen by the conclusion of the penultimate round of the Regular Season in Hampton Island. Despite having not finished first in any single round thus far in the NSSCRA Pick 'em competition, @Surfin Summer is right in the thick of the battle at the top of the overall standings just 20 points out of second place. Behind @SurfinSummer it is a much closer fight and if a second spot is available through points accrued then it could be a third entry from Cassadaigua making it into the Final 16 as Meghan Wolcott, a celebrity participant from the Cassadaigua World Cup team, is currently sixth in the overall standings and second amongst competitors without a victory thus far in the season. Anyone currently inside the Top 10 in the overall standings could still make it in on their points but from that point back the odds are it will take a top score result in one of the two remaining regular season rounds to break into the Playoff Chase Challenge. Names like @BodillePHD from Hapilopper, World Grand Prix driver @RustyIbuna71 from Filindostan and @cocoabo_luvr from Vilita & Turori who have shown to be competitive with their picks during the season face being left out altogether if they can't pull off one big round among the next two.

Vilita & Turori Racer will be releasing full details on how driver rosters for the NSSCRA Playoff Chase Challenge will be allocated prior to the Pencurve Electronics 500.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Post 33 - Race 24.

Postby Valentine Z » Sun May 24, 2020 5:53 pm

The Valentians – Marele Tropical Speedway, Bolgano (Speedway)

Segment 0: Clarissa: 08 // Valentina: 14 // Gwen: 04
Segment 1: Clarissa: 16 // Valentina: 12 // Gwen: 02
Segment 2: Clarissa: 28 // Valentina: 07 // Gwen: 11
Segment 3: Clarissa: 33 // Valentina: 15 // Gwen: 02
Segment 4: Clarissa: 06 // Valentina: 07 // Gwen: 18
Segment 5: Clarissa: 38 // Valentina: 18 // Gwen: 03
Segment 6: Clarissa: 29 // Valentina: 07 // Gwen: 03

She delivered in her qualifications, and she delivered for the actual race once again. Against all odds from the top players around her, Gwen managed to get a podium finish for herself, placing 3rd, with Michael and Wilma in front of her. She congratulated the first-time winner with a few photo opportunities, whilst also posing for some shots with her own medal. Clarissa and Valentina, on the other hand, ate their respective crows and were simply happy for their friend. At the very least, Valentina was glad that there was no one else on the track to bully her around, and it shows with her placing 7th for this race. Clarissa figured that it would be the best time for her to fix her internal compartments, at least in terms of the adaptive learning rate that she was using. Jenny proved this to be rather effective, but it could also slow her down substantially if it was getting intensive.

Gwen sat down at one of those photo backgrounds at the booth – a seemingly endless sky that is blue and yonder. She sat cross-legged, her smile as bright and shiny as her blue-and-green firesuit that she happened to be wearing, along with a subtle but noticeable change on her firesuit. She was sporting a badge that is designed for a certain event back in April. It certainly isn’t political and that is what Gwen was intent on keeping – she simply sees it as a cute little logo that her friends from other nations have made for her.

“Looks like Fate is making a comeback,” she said to the audience, hoping to not jinx her own chances and to foresee whatever is coming towards her in the future races. With a few more races to go, and the bridge closing in, they perhaps might have a chance to make it worthwhile, and to make it to the finals. Getting a championship might be difficult, but ending up in Top 16, or even Top 8, might be plausible.

Lost in her own sea of thoughts for a few seconds, she then snapped out of it and waved at the camera, goggles and helmet off.

-----

Valentina, as it was aforementioned, would simply be glad that the race was much safer without a certain someone. She was reading through Twii and luckily and fortunately, there were no mentions of her. There was an apology towards Tyler, but she wasn’t mentioned anywhere else. Not that she minds, since she simply turned off her phone and looked out the window, keeping track of her magic hours before she grew back to her original size as usual.

“It’s just for one race, isn’t it?” Clarissa walked towards her, the two friends looking out the window and in awe at the celebration happening outside.

“That’s what they and Jared told me, yeap. It feels safe, you know?”

“Ohh, without a doubt! I am so happy for you and Gwen today, haha! For me, personally… hmm, I might just need to work harder!”

“Thanks, Clarrie!” she turned to give the big blue robot a hug, before continuing with her doubts, “So err, the race tomorrow…”

“Ahh, yeah. Archer is coming back, I heard! Don’t let that phase you, I don’t think he’s out to get you!”

“It’s not just that. It’s gonna be a short track again, isn’t it?”

“Ohh right… DNFs abound and plentiful! I’m also just glad that you and Tyler made it up with each other.”

“Indeed. I can only hope that he will find the money for some good use. Like I said in that mail, I am hoping that it would ease the pain of a DNF, not completely eliminate.”

“Well, there is that! When I reach that short track, I am gathering more data for myself, you know? I should probably clean up my memory of the tracks, put them into storage… the usual computing thing!”

“Heh, you go do that, Clarrie. Oh, and yeah. Thanks for helping me fix that medical cabinet. I was just glad that it wasn’t a multi-million dollar equipment, or something like that.”

“Ohh pff, that’s no big deal, my friend! Everyoneeee has those moments sometimes. Though, some more often than others! You are still cool to me! Was it really that heaty back then?”

“Without a doubt, yeap. You can only imagine the shock on Germaine’s face when I pushed her aside gently to throw that cabinet to the other side of the room.”

“Thank goodness for our pacifistic nature for the most parts, still!”

With the conversation going on and getting more causal, the two Valentians looked out the window once again to enjoy the celebration, whilst having a bit of champagne from the nearby mini-bar. Gwen joined soon after, back to her 10-feet tall stature (she was allowed the height outside of her car) and proudly wearing her medal on her neck. She then gave her two friends a heartfelt hug before sitting down for refreshments.

“May the best Valentian win!” followed by the clings of champagne glasses.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Saint Kanye
Minister

Founded: Jan 28, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Saint Kanye » Sun May 24, 2020 5:55 pm

"Congrats, Mikey. The first win is always the sweetest, so savor that one."

Jeremiah Brooke finished fifth in the Marele 400. He would have wanted to make it three wins in a row, but the rookies seemed to have the upper hand in the closing laps of the race. One of them, Michael Stefan, took the very first win for himself, his team and his country of TJUN-ia, and was almost immediately congratulated by the Yeezie. "You did one hell of a job back there, and the Apocalypse guys weren't wrong about picking you". Just then, Stacie Houston walked by. "And you", said Brooke, "That was a great battle up front once again. You know, we should do that often."

Over at the haulers, Skip Stiller chatted with Meghan Sharpe and Bryan Harrison, who had been selected to inherit the retiring Sharpe's ride. "Best of luck next season", Stiller told Harrison. "Make sure you clean out all of Meg's food containers before you start driving that four car." This earned him a light whack on the head with a copy of the Concord Heights Times. "It's a joke, okay? But on a more serious note, any news on who's getting the 5 ride that you're vacating, huh Bryan?"

Thea Alvarez decided to hit the beach. "My performance may not have been good, but at least the weather is." But before she could go and pack up, Connor came to the GFR garage area with an announcement. "Hey Abdoulaye, come see this." He was referring to Abdoulaye Goita, WGP2 champ. "Head office finally came through with that paintjob and they're asking you to go to St. Kanye for the unveiling as well as photo ops with the press and the sponsor itself. "Ooh! Let me see too!" said Alvarez. Connor responded, "It's not on the website yet, don't wanna leak it early. But here, it's on the email sent to me." He opened his laptop so that both Alvarez and Goita could take the first look at the #07 Rich Discount Stores Chadwick that will be running in the Pencurve Electronics 500.

Gale Force Racing (NSSCRA Main Tier)
18 Jeremiah Brooke (S9 Champ, S13 Runner-up) | 27 Stacie Houston (S7 Champ, S12 Runner-up) | 46 Thea Alvarez (S10 Runner-up)

Skip Stiller Speedworks (NSSCRA Second Tier)
20 Sage Caldwell | 22 Pyotr Lavrentiev (S13 Champion) | 30 Lexi Patterson

Champion:
IBC 20, 22, 23, 24 (Basketball)
NSCAA 11 (College Basketball)
IC7 II, VI (7ball)
Arena Bowl VI (Arena Gridiron)
NSSCRA 9 (Stock Car Racing)

Runner-up:
World Bowl 42 (Gridiron)
NSSCRA 10, 12, 13

Bronze:
IBC 19

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!

Arrosia, baby

Tropicorp
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 18, 2013

Postby Tropicorp » Sun May 24, 2020 5:55 pm

While Team Tropicorp were unable to put any of its drivers inside the Top 10 in Bolgano it was still a big day at the track for the team as Cocoabo #28 put in the solid performance they needed to maintain nearly a full-race advantage over the 17th placed driver in the NSSCRA Point Standings, Taylor Henderson. With the entire focus of the Tropicoast based team fully behind their lone winning driver to ensure Team Tropicorp's first ever appearance in the NSSCRA Chase, Cocoabo #28 currently sits 13th in the overall NSSCRA Regular Season point standings with a 44 point advantage over Team Blue's rookie driver. All but one of the drivers ahead of Cocoabo #28 in the standings have already won a race and the one who has not, Tropicorp Racing Supply backed driver Yraaga Gilli'i, is certainly not a driver that could be assumed won't find victory lane over the final two races of the regular season campaign.

While Cocoabo #28 continues strongly in their fight to make the Final Chase field a major shakeup did occur in Bolgano as TJUN-ia driver Michael Stefan picked up the surprise victory to temporarily move into the Chase Field in either 15th or 16th position depending on whether Abanhfleft driver Guillermo Archer will be deemed eligible for the playoffs due to having been suspended by the team and missing race(s). Even if Archer is still deemed eligible they could be on the outside looking in on points alone just 12 points ahead of the 17th place driver.

While Stefan's victory for Jaguar Racing was perhaps a shock to some in the Racing World, to those back in Tropicorp Engineering it was perhaps not quite as much of a surprise. The two teams had earlier in the season announced a business partnership whereby Team Tropicorp would be providing Dart Chassis to Jaguar Racing beginning with the NSSCRA Season 10 campaign. Since that announcement was made and in preparation for NSSCRA Season 10, Team Tropicorp have also offered limited access to the teams Simulator platform developed by Euroli Islander which helps Dart-backed drivers prepare for upcoming NSSCRA events. While no one at Tropicorp Engineering would comment as to whether or not Jaguar Racing driver Michael Stefan was using Team Tropicorp's simulator platform prior to the race in Bolgano, it is still possible that some of the information sharing due to the partnership has aided the TJUN-ia based teams fortunes including the teams first ever NSSCRA Triumph. Tropicorp's simulator developer Euroli Islander has only competed in Tropicorp this season but the team is inquiring as to whether they could enter Islander under the Open Charter at the Pencurve Electronics 500. Having a fourth car in the field could prove a strategic advantage for Team Tropicorp as they look to secure the place of Cocoabo #28 in the NSSCRA Chase Playoff field. However, Islander has also proven to be quite skilled at the Jalton Superspeedway having narrowly missed becoming Team Tropicorps first playoff eligible driver during NSSCRA Season 7 when they fell just a carlength short of victory while finishing 3rd in the event. Despite only running select events since NSSCRA Season 7, Islander demonstrated their skill behind the wheel recently posting a Top 10 finish in the Tropicorp 500.

There were a number of drivers at the front of the field in Bolgano looking for their first ever NSSCRA victory and while Stefan was ultimately the first to cross the line, Abanhfleft driver Wilma von Carinthen and Hapiloppers Taylor Henderson were right in the thick of the action as well as Saint Kanye driver Jeremiah Brooke whose bid to become the first three-peat race winner on the NSSCRA circuit fell four positions short. As for Team Tropicorps other two entries, Cocoabo #78 finished the race in 24th position while Anavella Ariiki's struggles continued as the second-season driver brought the #88 Tropicorp Hybrid Dart home in 28th place.
Last edited by Tropicorp on Sat May 30, 2020 5:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Tropicorp -

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Sun May 24, 2020 6:01 pm

Race: Golden Bear 400, Stafford City Speedway, Hampton Island
Lap Record: 16.347 sec.
Minimum Time To Avoid DNF: 18.250 sec.

Qualifying Results:
1 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori)                  16.586
2 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 16.595
3 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 16.599
4 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 16.615
5 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 16.619
6 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 16.623
7 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 16.629
8 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 16.632
9 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 16.635
10 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 16.643
11 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 16.651
12 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 16.681
13 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 16.699
14 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 16.773
15 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 16.777
16 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 16.808
17 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 16.839
18 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 16.881
19 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 16.924
20 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 16.945
21 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 16.953
22 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 16.984
23 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 16.995
24 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 17.017
25 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 17.018
26 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 17.067
27 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 17.082
28 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 17.094
29 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.141
30 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 17.214
31 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 17.243
32 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 17.283
33 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 17.307
34 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 17.326
35 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 17.415
36 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.440
37 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 17.456
38 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 17.510
39 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 17.522
40 #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) 17.558
41 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 17.610
42 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 17.684
43 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 17.787
44 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 17.954
45 #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) *Q* 17.983
46 #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) *Q* 18.047
47 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 18.123
48 #50- Ellie Lindskog (Vangaziland) *Q* 18.166
49 #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) *Q* 18.177
50 #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) *Q* 18.236
51 #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) *Q* 18.237
52 #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) *Q* 18.242
53 #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) *Q* 18.251
54 #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 18.332

55 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 18.346
56 #55- Rosalie Presseault-Espinoza (Terre Septentrionale) *Q* 18.374
57 #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) *Q* 18.477
58 #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) *Q* 18.525
59 #35- Melissa Nilis (Bolgano) *Q* 18.688

Segment 1:
1 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z)                         16.583
2 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 16.589
3 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 16.594
4 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 16.605
5 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 16.620
6 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 16.651
7 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 16.656
8 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 16.659
9 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 16.669
10 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 16.677
11 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 16.698
12 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 16.714
13 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 16.720
14 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 16.736
15 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 16.744
16 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 16.756
17 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 16.770
18 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 16.772
19 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 16.784
20 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 16.800
21 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 16.814
22 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 16.883
23 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 16.887
24 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 16.904
25 #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) 16.907
26 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 16.918
27 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 16.933
28 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 16.948
29 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.042
30 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 17.185
31 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 17.239
32 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 17.281
33 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 17.419
34 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 17.436
35 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 17.563
36 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 17.582
37 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 17.603
38 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.614
39 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 17.793
40 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 17.919
41 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 17.929
42 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 18.016
43 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 18.020
44 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 18.096
45 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 18.166
46 #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) 18.382 DNF

Segment 2:
1 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)                    16.559
2 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 16.585
3 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 16.590
4 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 16.626
5 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 16.638
6 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 16.643
7 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 16.655
8 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 16.663
9 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 16.682
10 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 16.686
11 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 16.719
12 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 16.744
13 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 16.759
14 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 16.804
15 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 16.812
16 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 16.815
17 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 16.822
18 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 16.868
19 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 16.877
20 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 16.881
21 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 16.883
22 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 16.910
23 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 16.930
24 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 16.954
25 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 16.988
26 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 16.991
27 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 17.010
28 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.042
29 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 17.054
30 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 17.093
31 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 17.097
32 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 17.102
33 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.134
34 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 17.189
35 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 17.202
36 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 17.208
37 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 17.221
38 #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) 17.279
39 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 17.429
40 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 17.658
41 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 17.757
42 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 17.811
43 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 18.011
44 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 18.152
45 #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) 18.494 DNF

Segment 3:
1 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan)                            16.617
2 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 16.625
3 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 16.634
4 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 16.647
5 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 16.659
6 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 16.678
7 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 16.690
8 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 16.693
9 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 16.718
10 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 16.720
11 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 16.726
12 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 16.736
13 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 16.757
14 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 16.790
15 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 16.803
16 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 16.810
17 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 16.853
18 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 16.905
19 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 16.914
20 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 16.931
21 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 16.940
22 #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) 16.945
23 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 16.947
24 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 17.038
25 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 17.046
26 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 17.099
27 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 17.119
28 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.145
29 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 17.175
30 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 17.238
31 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 17.255
32 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.298
33 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 17.298
34 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 17.326
35 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 17.421
36 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 17.450
37 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 17.607
38 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 17.651
39 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 17.682
40 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 17.722
41 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 17.950
42 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 18.030
43 #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) *Q* 18.333 DNF
44 #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) 18.399 DNF

Segment 4:
1 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)                     16.555
2 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 16.637
3 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 16.641
4 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 16.650
5 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 16.652
6 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 16.668
7 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 16.677
8 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 16.680
9 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 16.694
10 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 16.717
11 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 16.725
12 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 16.747
13 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 16.847
14 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 16.857
15 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 16.889
16 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 16.895
17 #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) 16.918
18 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 16.929
19 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) 16.932
20 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 16.944
21 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 16.948
22 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 16.955
23 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 16.968
24 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 16.986
25 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 17.012
26 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 17.012
27 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 17.021
28 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 17.040
29 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 17.044
30 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 17.068
31 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 17.082
32 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 17.099
33 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 17.118
34 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 17.165
35 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 17.236
36 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 17.237
37 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 17.416
38 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 17.429
39 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 17.436
40 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 17.955
41 #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) 18.279 DNF
42 #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) *Q* 18.295 DNF

Segment 5:
1 #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)                         16.583
2 #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) 16.593
3 #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) 16.601
4 #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) 16.616
5 #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) 16.636
6 #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) 16.639
7 #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) 16.643
8 #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) 16.652
9 #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) 16.660
10 #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) 16.701
11 #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) 16.719
12 #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) 16.728
13 #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) 16.749
14 #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) 16.830
15 #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) *Q* 16.872
16 #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) 16.953
17 #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) 16.958
18 #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) 16.960
19 #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) *Q* 16.967
20 #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) 16.996
21 #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) 17.021
22 #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) 17.028
23 #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) 17.036
24 #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) 17.064
25 #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) 17.092
26 #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) 17.134
27 #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) 17.227
28 #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) *Q* 17.415
29 #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) 17.417
30 #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) 17.588
31 #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) 17.656
32 #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) *Q* 17.687
33 #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) 17.817
34 #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) *Q* 17.944
35 #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) 17.970
36 #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) 17.982
37 #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) 18.003
38 #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) 18.024
39 #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) 18.151
40 #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) 18.184

Final Results:
| Pos | Driver | Avg. |
| 1 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori) | 16.628 | WINNER
| 2 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 16.646 |
| 3 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 16.678 |
| 4 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft) | 16.701 |
| 5 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua) | 16.756 |
| 6 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia) | 16.782 |
| 7 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 16.808 |
| 8 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 16.834 |
| 9 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z) | 16.840 |
| 10 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire) | 16.877 |
| 11 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire) | 16.878 |
| 12 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper) | 16.879 |
| 13 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori) | 16.898 |
| 14 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 16.905 |
| 15 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 16.917 |
| 16 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z) | 16.956 |
| 17 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 16.985 |
| 18 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund) | 16.990 |
| 19 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye) | 16.999 |
| 20 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori) | 17.005 |
| 21 | #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) | 17.017 |
| 22 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 17.020 |
| 23 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye) | 17.023 |
| 24 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 17.032 |
| 25 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 17.081 |
| 26 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp) | 17.101 |
| 27 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire) | 17.114 |
| 28 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 17.128 |
| 29 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z) | 17.183 |
| 30 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 17.192 |
| 31 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria) | 17.210 |
| 32 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 17.239 |
| 33 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 17.259 |
| 34 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 17.271 |
| 35 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 17.291 |
| 36 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 17.329 |
| 37 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye) | 17.335 |
| 38 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 17.352 |
| 39 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 17.457 |
| 40 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 17.583 |
| 41 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | DNF |
| 42 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | DNF |
| 43 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | DNF |
| 44 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | DNF |
| 45 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | DNF |
| 46 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | DNF |

Point Standings (After 25 Races):
| Pos | Driver | Points |
| 1 | #27- Stacie Houston (Cassadaigua)** | 916 |
| 2 | #18- Jeremiah Brooke (Saint Kanye)*** | 909 |
| 3 | #2- Centur Tiones (Vilita and Turori)* | 861 |
| 4 | #8- Frank Bronson (Hapilopper)* | 860 |
| 5 | #44- Kai Qiang (The Sherpa Empire)*** | 860 |
| 6 | #14- River "Shark" Suzgar (Vilita and Turori)** | 857 |
| 7 | #89- Liangmei Li (The Sherpa Empire)* | 829 |
| 8 | #06- Rinzi Aogar Zakhilwal (The Sherpa Empire)* | 818 |
| 9 | #41- Yraaga Gilli'i (Vilita and Turori)* | 814 |
| 10 | #3- Skip Stiller (Saint Kanye)* | 807 |
| 11 | #46- Thea Alvarez (Saint Kanye)* | 805 |
| 12 | #15- Valentina Freya Yadana Aye (Valentine Z)* | 780 |
| 13 | #28- Cocoabo #28 (Tropicorp)* | 774 |
| 14 | #96- Guillermo Archer (Abanhfleft)* | 774 |
| 15 | #31- Gwen Tracer Allison (Valentine Z)* | 771 |
| 16 | #73- Taylor Henderson (Hapilopper) | 759 |
| 17 | #7- Clarissa Alanis Star (Valentine Z)* | 753 |
| 18 | #4- Meghan Sharpe (Cassadaigua) | 711 |
| 19 | #00- Michael Stefan (TJUN-ia)* | 702 |
| 20 | #11- Jenna Logan (Cassadaigua) | 682 |
| 21 | #0- Hana Bhe (Filindostan) | 654 |
| 22 | #30- Lexi Patterson (Jebslund)* | 652 |
| 23 | #48- Rockii Ezis (Newmanistan) | 637 |
| 24 | #12- Roman Gwinnett (Xanneria)* | 624 |
| 25 | #13- Brigadegeneral Eva Kerman (Jebslund) | 599 |
| 26 | #78- Cocoabo #78 (Tropicorp) | 597 |
| 27 | #88- Anavella Ariiki (Tropicorp) | 585 |
| 28 | #98- Wilma von Cärinthen (Abanhfleft) | 569 |
| 29 | #10- Eddie Walters Jr (Xanneria) | 533 |
| 30 | #81- Chris Holmes (Hapilopper) | 497 |
| 31 | #6- Alex Knight (Hampton Island) | 484 |
| 32 | #21- Paul Nystrom (New Northwesteros) | 420 |
| 33 | #80- Leonidas Baxter (Abanhfleft) | 365 |
| 34 | #5- Bryan Harrison (Newmanistan) | 317 |
| 35 | #23- James McCurty (Hampton Island) | 316 |
| 36 | #22- Kevin Cosgrove (Hampton Island) | 277 |
| 37 | #64- Alfonso Mercado (TJUN-ia) | 236 |
| 38 | #66- Hengxing Tian (The Northern Chinese Republic) | 223 |
| 39 | #9- Liuyong Xu (New Northwesteros) | 208 |
| 40 | #09- Daniel Cretton (Bolgano) | 202 |
| 41 | #99- Jelan Ozoemena (Banija) | 197 |
| 42 | #33- Tyler Linde (New Northwesteros) | 193 |
| 43 | #53- Teija Kuusela (The Albali Republic) | 154 |
| 44 | #54- Scott Hawking (Wreckeria) | 152 |
| 45 | #77- Katarzyna Owczarzak-Kostrzewska (Terre Septentrionale) | 152 |
| 46 | #52- Jeff Shreeves (Appalachian Nation) | 148 |
| 47 | #24- Kevin Daniels (Newmanistan) | 131 |
| 48 | #1- Vanda Rosa Cordeiro Kerman (Jebslund) | 126 |
| 49 | #81- Drake Stevenson (Hapilopper) | 114 |
| 50 | #38- Elio Aaron (Esmerel) | 85 |
| 51 | #83- Noriyasu Nagai (Filindostan) | 56 |
| 52 | #42- Euroli Islander (Tropicorp) | 55 |
| 53 | #83- Fiona Sunarya (Filindostan) | 50 |
| 54 | #25- Kev Schorebrook (Vangaziland) | 47 |
| 55 | #19- Sage Caldwell (Saint Kanye) | 41 |
| 56 | #34- Matthew Conrad (Hampton Island) | 35 |
| 57 | #01- Cristensen Kalsters (Islas Aaland) | 31 |
| 58 | #17- Tyler Abbott (Cassadaigua) | 31 |
| 59 | #79- Dinggu Wang (The Sherpa Empire) | 29 |
| 60 | #83- Shigeru Tsuchie (Filindostan) | 29 |
| 61 | #49- Lotara Novorali (Vilita and Turori) | 27 |
| 62 | #16- Tucker Capps (Xanneria) | 25 |
| 63 | #20- Pyotr Lavrentiev (Saint Kanye) | 24 |
| 64 | #96- Ganglie Zhe (Abanhfleft) | 24 |
| 65 | #45- Ben Carpenter (Esmerel) | 23 |
| 66 | #20- David Rockingham (Esmerel) | 22 |
| 67 | #32- Waltteri Lehto (The Albali Republic) | 17 |
| 68 | #63- Jamie Isabella Eirian (Valentine Z) | 16 |
| 69 | #57- Gordon Orton (Appalachian Nation) | 11 |
| 70 | #04- Félix-Antoine Constantineau (Terre Septentrionale) | 10 |
| 71 | #40- Ongmu Yeti (The Sherpa Empire) | 10 |
| 72 | #26- Roger Bipacks (Bolgano) | 10 |
| 73 | #59- Ashley Matthews (Newmanistan) | 7 |
| 74 | #75- Floyd Hackerbee (Vangaziland) | 5 |
| 75 | #71- Brett Pickles (Appalachian Nation) | 5 |
| 76 | #69- Hauptfeldwebel Sofia Kerman (Jebslund) | 2 |

Next Race- Race 26 (May 30/31)- Pencurve Electronics 500, Jalton Superspeedway, Jalton, Saint Kanye (Superspeedway)- Final Race Before Chase

2nd Edit- Fixed a tag
Last edited by Newmanistan on Sun May 24, 2020 7:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Recuecn
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 02, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Recuecn » Sun May 24, 2020 7:13 pm

A Jaguar Racing driver winning the week Gil Archer was suspended seemed like perfect rivalry fodder, and so the press mills were churning non-stop the week of the Marele 400. This time, however, Abdoulaye Goita would not be present in Bolgano to watch the race in person; rather he was visiting a different country for the first time: Saint Kanye itself.

He'd caught a flight in the GFR Motorsports private jet—a new luxury for Abdoulaye. Teams competing in the second tier of their respective sports weren't quite so quick to throw cash around. Abdoulaye was very excited, and not just for the plane ride. GFR Motorsports had already shown him a couple photos of the paintjob, so the exact look of the car wouldn't be a surprise for him, but he already know that couldn't compare to seeing the car in person.

The ceremony was a lot of fun. Indoors, in front of an auditorium full of NSSCRA fans and sports journalists, the lights were dimmed, and the mist from a smoke machine that covered the stage caught the purple glow from the neon lights in GFR Motorsports colors. A large form waited on stage, covered by a large sheet of cloth. There was no question what it was—it would be Abdoulaye's car and even without seeing it, just being in the same room he could feel its presence. It was as if it were alive, or its motor was already quietly humming, drawing attention to itself even though the organizers tried to hide it until they were ready for the unveiling. The energy was impossible to ignore.

Abdoulaye watched the presentation from a row of reserved seats with some other GFR Motorsports staff at the front of the auditorium. A few speeches were made, on behalf of the team, the manufacturers, and the sponsors, and then it was time. Abdoulaye was called up on stage to do the honors. He climbed up the steps with a big grin. Grabbing the sheet, he yanked it off like a magician performing a trick, and as he did so the lights switched from GFR Motorsports purple to Rich Discount Store orange. The sheet flying off the car caught the mist on stage and worked it into turmoil, swirling around Goita as he stood, gazing at his new ride, dumbfounded. He quit paying attention and let go of the sheet, as his smile just got bigger and bigger.

It's beautiful. It was such an exciting moment; the big reveal, the anticipation of actually taking it out onto the track. Goita couldn't wait. For now, he was speechless. He gestured at the car as if to say "Just look at this, would you!?" And then he himself joined in with the crowd's applause.
Unfortunately my skills aren't enough to really create a realistic image that would do justice to the great paintjob St Kanye has made for me here. There's a lot of high-quality graphics content in NSSCRA so I was hesitant to post this at all, but I figured I might as well, since I'd spent the time to make it. Anyway, as I was toying around and trying to make it work, I got this:Image
Last edited by Recuecn on Mon May 25, 2020 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
rəswɛsən

Hapilopper
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 30, 2019

Postby Hapilopper » Mon May 25, 2020 9:10 am

The Team Blue Shop, Hapilopper City
Right after returning from the Golden Bear 400 in Hampton Island
The 81 crew was in the midst of tearing down their car that had competed in Hampton Island the day before, and unusually, Drake Stevenson was sitting on a bench watching the tear-down process. Typically, the day after a race, all drivers and crew chiefs come into the shop for the post-race meeting, discuss what happened the weekend before and what to look for in the race ahead. But the day before in Hampton Island, Drake just couldn’t stop complaining about the handle of the car. All race long, the car had either been horrifically tight or slightly-less-horrifically tight, or somewhere in between. The point is, the car just wouldn’t turn.

Drake was visibly furious when he got out of his car, and on the flight back to Hapilopper City, Drake demanded he sit in on the teardown process to see if there had been an underlying issue with the car that had been undiagnosed, either by himself or by the crew. It wasn’t unexpected. The team had suffered an issue with the jack bolts that allowed the crew to tighten or loosen the car all season. Sometimes the car would be too tight or too loose, and any attempt to fix the condition would either worsen the issue or not do anything to it.

And sure enough, as the crew was tearing down car 81, the crew found the issue. The jack bolt had been separated from the right rear suspension, which prevented the crew from properly adjusting the wedge on Drake’s car. Upon spotting it, Drake got off the bench and looked it over.

“How often has this happened?” Drake said, swinging the jack bolt freely. “Look at this. It’s useless. It doesn’t do anything if it’s not connected.”

“We’ve seen it a couple of times,” one of the crew members said.

“And you didn’t do anything about it?” Drake asked, exasperated.

“We tried to say something, but we were told it was a bad batch of parts and they were trying to make new ones,” another crew member said. “Supposedly the whole team’s had issues with it.”

“Oh, for Christ’s sakes!” Drake replied, angrily. “Do we have anything where we can adjust the wedge in the car?”

“I don’t know,” one of the crew guys said. “They were testing it out in HASCAR but I don’t know how well it did.”

“Well, OK. I’ll bring it up in the team meeting.”

That team meeting, aside from Drake’s issues, was decently pleasant. Taylor Henderson had finished 7th and, yet again, was in the hunt all race long. Frank Bronson was 12th and had enjoyed a good run for himself. But Drake had been exasperated by what he had seen in the tear-down, and asked for some sort of alternative.

“Someone said that we tested like a dial system to adjust the wedge in our HASCAR cars,” Drake said. “Is there a way I could get something like that in my car next week?”

“That’s not going to happen,” said team principal Amanda McAlister. “We’re not putting something unproven like that in one of the NSSCRA cars.”

“So put it in my car! Taylor could make the Chase. Frank’s in the Chase. On the other hand, I’m just running races,” Drake said. “I ain’t got nothing to lose, put it in my car and we’ll see how it works! If it works, great, but if not, at least we tried, you know?”

“Fine.”

Typically, the week after an NSSCRA race involved relaxation for the three drivers while the rest of the crew got the cars ready for a race in a different nation. An away team consisting of two test drivers would test the cars out if needed, and maybe one of the NSSCRA drivers would hit the simulators for some testing. However, on Tuesday, the three drivers had traveled to the West Hampton Motor Speedway in the Hampton Cities for a day – and night – full of old-fashioned testing in an attempt to get fully ready for the race on the old 1.54 mile oval and to really get into the right frame of mind for the Chase.

The three drivers hammered around the track hundreds of times over the course of the day, becoming one with their cars, and collecting information about what the track was going to do on race day in two weeks. The onboard wedge dial was on Drake’s car, and with his ability to change how the car handled with a turn, he felt so much more comfortable out on the track than he had in Hampton Island. He felt he could do something good out on the race track.

Ditto with Frank and Taylor, who were enjoying running around the West Hampton track. For Taylor, West Hampton represented home. She grew up only a few miles from the track, and it was here that she developed a love for the sport of racing, attending races here as a child. Her first two HASCAR wins were here a year before. If there was anywhere in the world she wanted to win, it was here in the Hampton Cities. Regardless of whether or not she made the Chase, winning here was more important than anything else.

But they had the Pencurve in Saint Kanye to worry about first. It was at this race one year ago where, in an attempt to get out of his contract with Fat Chuck’s Tasty Fried Chicken, Chet Byrd and Drake Stevenson launched a nefarious plan to embarrass Fat Chuck Tennyson on the multiversal stage. It involved Chet in a chicken suit parading around the Jalton Superspeedway on a gigantic egg, being towed on a tractor being driven by Drake, dressed as a farmer.

The stunt backfired, however, and Chet found himself having to race in the chicken suit. When Drake stoked the flames on twii.tur and blamed Fat Chuck for the chicken suit, it led to a massive brawl on pit road post-race where Fat Chuck the chicken magnate was trading punches with Chet in a chicken suit.

Thankfully, no chicken suits had been packed by anyone from Team Blue for this trip to Saint Kanye. But Drake, having seen the farmer’s costume in his closet, smirked and brought it with him. He figured it might bring about some chuckles among those that witnessed the insane scene a year before.
HAPILOPPER. Home of TEAM BLUE, Winner of NSSCRA 11/14 and Baptism of Fire 70.
RAISE HELL, PRAISE DALE!
Visit beautiful Esportiva for your next vacation.

TJUN-ia
Minister

Founded: Oct 04, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

The Hangover's Still Here, But Racing Never Stops

Postby TJUN-ia » Mon May 25, 2020 11:58 am

ImageImage

This blog was written by Derrick Carlisle, Jaguar Racing's Social Media Manager

The mood at the Golden Bear 400 was one of calm: Hampton Island's OAPs they brand as a football team were on their off-day, so the majority of people in this Bear-infested island would be focused on events at the Stafford City Speedway. And it would be an interesting race.

One of the few talking points of discussion was the announcement of Bryan Harrison of Newmanistan as the replacement to the retiring Megan Sharpe in the #4 car for Team Cassadiagua next season. Jaguar Racing would like to send its congratulations to Harrison on the new move and we hope he does well in the 4 car. The question of who takes the 5 car for next season is now up in the air, so watch this space.

The 2nd was the return of Gil Archer after serving his 1-race suspension in Bolgano. The question as to whether or not he is still eligible for the Chase is still up for debate and might need clarification from NSSCRA, but what is known for sure is that he has a new target: Kai Qiang. The defending champion wore rainbow armbands, along with JR, in Bolgano and that produced a concerning twii by the bad boy of this series. Let's hope he doesn't do anything stupid that costs Qiang a chance to reclaim his crown. If Gil does then I might get permission from Harpa Gylfisdóttir (@IsfruinJR) to go over there and punch him, Yes, the media guy. That's how concerned I am.

Onto JR now, and let's start with Alfonso Mercado (@AM64). He qualified in 34th and rose quickly from the off, but fell back as soon as Stefan overtook him. He did bounce back for a bit but then he slid down to 34th as the race finished. No one knows for sure what is causing this bad run of form he is one but someone from his side of the garage says he's "seemingly distracted by something". I am in no business to peeve into the private matters of my friend and my fellow employee, but whatever is the reason let's hope it resolves itself soon.

As for Michael Stefan (@00Stefan), he came into the weekend on cloud 9 after his surprising victory in Bolgano. Many drivers across the field gave their congrats to the TJUN-ian and he wanted to prove that he wouldn't just fall away after that high. He started in his APC #00 in 14th and managed some consistent running near the front until halfway when he fell back like his teammate. Unlike Mercado, Stefan bounced back to be up near the front once again. He actually lead a few laps but it wasn't to be another Jeremiah Brooke situation for "Micky" (as #18 called him). He finished 6th, a good performance that told the racing community that the win in Bolgano wasn't a fluke performance by #00.

Yraaga Gilli'i finally managed to win a race this season, ahead of Wilma von Cärinthen (2nd twice in a row, that's gotta be tough) and Hana Bhe. Gil Archer cemented his comeback in 4th while Stacie Houston retook the championship lead after finishing 5th. The only open-charter driver was local Matthew Conrad who finished 21st, but highest out of the four HIR drivers.

Before I go, I would like to confirm to our friends at Vilita & Turori Motorsports that Jaguar Racing would be willing to help them in their quest to get driver Lotara Novorali in one more AO race. We know that Novorali deserves another chance at the big time, so we hope this will help.

Next up is the final regular-season race of the season: the Pencurve Electronics 500 at the Jalton Superspeedway in Saint Kanye. The race to get in the Chase will reach it's conclusion no matter who gets in. IT'S ON, AND I AM FIRED UP!

Standings Watch: Stefan - 19th (702pts/1W), Mercado - 37th (236pts)

(OOC: This is a transcript from a conversation between Harpa Gylfisdóttir and Alfonso Mercado. The information discussed will be considered classified: no one knows what was talked about except for Mercado and Ísfrúin)

Knock on the door
HP: Come in!
AM: Hi, boss. Is it alright if we can talk for a moment? In private?
HP: Hmm...yeah, sure thing. Close the door behind you.
AM: Thank you.
Door is shut. Mercado takes his seat
HP: Right then, Alfonso. What is it you would like to talk about?
AM: My recent performances. I'm sorry but I feel like I'm not doing well when it comes to on-track, you know? I was doing well but then I just reverted back to what I was doing: poorly.
HP: You're not doing poorly, Alfonso. People have good races and bad races all the time. Consistency is difficult to master but once you get the hang of it, you should be fine. Besides, your 18! You've got plenty of time to improve, so don't beat yourself up about it.
AM: Thanks, boss.
HP: No problem. You know you can ask me about stuff anytime. All you need to do is knock. Now if you don't have anything else, then you can run along.
AM: Actually.......I do have something else....something important.....to me, at least.
HP: Oh? Ok, fair enough. Fire away!
AM: I was planning on talking to your...predecessor about this but...you know what happened.
HP: Ah...I see. Don't worry, you can still talk to me about it. I may not be Daniel Marx, but I'm as close as you are going to get. So come on, don't be shy.
AM: OK, um...It was Jungle Fever. It was a great party, for sure, and I got to chill for a good while. But I....did something that I wasn't sure I was meant to do. I was watching Sefan...and Tyler? I think it was Tyler. Anyway, they were talking and...I was watching them talk. I wasn't trying to spy, I was just...intrigued at first. But then I, some way or another, decided to focus on Stefan and...I don't know why, but...I couldn't take my eyes off him. I just..stared at him...for no reason. He would turn towards me and I would look away quickly and act all innocent but as soon as he went back to his...discussion, I would just...get back to staring at him. He didn't look any different to the Stefan I know but I just...thought he was...different? I don't know. I continued at this for some time until I saw Marx...looking at me. I was surprised to be sure. He gave me a thumbs up and then I, realising what I had just done, left the building and spent the rest of the night as far away from Stefan and Marx as I could. I didn't know what to think. I thought I was an idiot, I thought I was stupid.
HP: You're not stupid, my friend. No way in hell you are. That's all I wanted to say.
AM: Anyway, so I kept thinking about it in Jebslund. I realised why I was staring at him but it was...a reason I didn't want to admit. I'll leave it at that for now. So I continued on for the next few races, duelling with Gil Archer and that sort of stuff. I don't really like the views of Archer so I thought of the armbands for the Bolgano race as a way to get him back. Of course, he was suspended but we still did it. I guess I felt that it was a way to cope with...what happened. But then came the race itself and...well, you know what happened. You must have seen me sprinting to Victory Lane as quickly as I could. You must have seen the photo of us hugging be posted across the multiverse, a snapshot of history. That hug was...something special. The two of us sharing a moment under the sunlight of Bolgano and it felt...great. We were both crying our eyes out and it was something I will never forget. Then came the anthem and...I was doing it again. I was staring at him, crying his eyes out to "The Rivers and Seas". I'd never seen this side of him, the affectionate man. I only saw the determined and kind Stefan, not the emotional Stefan. But to me, he looked...like that didn't matter. Stefan was...something. Historic, meaningful...and...
HG: C'mon, you can say it. It's fine.
AM: ..........A....a...Angelic.........he was....stunning........oh god...Oh God...
HG: It's OK! Calm down. It's alright, mate. Everything will be fine.
AM: But....this......is not fine. How can it be?!
HG: It happens, mate. All of the time. Your spending weeks and weeks with a gang of people, of course you should get to know them.
AM: But...this isn't just "getting to know" him. I know who he is and...I think...I might...like it?
HG: You might like it? You might like who he is?
AM: Yeah.....in a way...He is someone I look up to sometimes and...he's...amazing...in many ways.
HG: Understandable. He's older and got the charter. He's a target, someone to look up to. It makes sense.
AM: But it's not just that, isn't it? This is...me...looking up to him and thinking..."He is...beautiful"
HG: Well if he is to you then that is that.
AM: Really?
HG: Yeah, really. If you feel that way then fair enough! TJUN-ia is a progressive society, it's not like this is a sin! If you feel that way then...that's fine. Really, it's fine. But it's up to you to decide what to do about it.
AM: Ok....OK! Yeah, it is! Thank you, Harpa. For putting up with me and my...multicoloured problems.
HG: Not a problem at all. But remember: it's on you. When you feel the time is right, then go for it. See what happens.
AM: Yeah...I think about it. Thank you! Can...I go now?
HG: Of course. Don't rush but don't hide it for too long. It will tear you apart.
AM: OK! Thank you! I won't forget!
He leaves, closing the door behind him
HG: Oh, Mercado...he's a boy in love...let's see where the rainbow takes him...

Image HARPA GYLFISDÓTTIR
@IsfruinJR

@00Stefan @AM64 another good weekend. Great Job, Boys! :)

Image MICHAEL STEFAN
@00Stefan
- - @IsfruinJR

Cheers, boss! Pencurve should be fun...

Image ALFONSO MERCADO
@AM64
- - @IsfruinJR

Don't feel that good, but I hope I can do well. Thanks for the motivation, boss!

1st: ECC4/5, NSSCRA13, RLWC22, IBS20, EBT3, EIHT2
2nd: NSCF24/26, ARWC4, WC:TOTS, IBC34, IBS17, RUWC33/35, ECC6
3rd: ARWC3, IBC32, ECC3/7, ARWC6, ET20IV
NSSCRA - JR
T1: #07 Michael Stefan (S13 T1 Champ/9W)/#64 Alfonso Mercado (3W)/#03 Maddison Riley-Jones (S10 T2 Champ/2W-T1/3W-T2)
T2: #96 Alice Jepkosgei (3W)/#70 Gongming Gao [NCR] (5W)/#79 Axel Chase

WGPO: #11 Lane Carter (2W)/ #9 Batu Tüvshinbayar (WGP2 S5 Champion/1W)
NSTT: 4 S-Titles (3 RU)/2 D-Titles (6 RU)

UN - U1
TJUN (Ta-Jun) - An organ of the UN that focuses on "international role-play" (i.e. USA = Fang the Sniper) (U2)
TJUN-ia (Ta-Jun-ee-a) - The testing grounds of TJUN members, but operates as an independent nation. (U3)

The Sherpa Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 15, 2018

Postby The Sherpa Empire » Wed May 27, 2020 12:58 pm

Kai Qiang was at the Stafford City Speedway before the Golden Bear 400. He was shaking hands, posing for selfies, and signing autographs for the die-hard fans that had arrived at the race track early. Most of the fans were nice enough. A couple of people were annoying because they were too excitable and didn't seem to understand the concept of personal space. And a couple of people gave him dirty looks, like they were offended with him for some reason -- maybe because he was beating the local drivers too much? But most people were okay.

And then out of nowhere, a man with a distinctive Sichuan accent elbowed his way through the people that were waiting for autographs yelling, "CHEATER!!! YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER!!!"

He was pointing at Qiang, but Qiang had no idea what the man was talking about. He looked around confused, but didn't see anything that made it any clearer what this man was angry about. The fans looked as confused as Qiang was, especially since the man was yelling in Chinese and the locals didn't necessarily understand the words. "I don't know what you're talking about," Qiang said.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING CHEATER!!!" the man yelled again. "YOU'RE DOPING!!! YOU ONLY WIN BECAUSE YOU'RE DOPING!!!" By now people had intervened and they were holding him back so he couldn't get any closer to Qiang.

Qiang was still very confused. He had no idea where anyone had gotten the idea that he was doping. "I haven't used anything stronger than a can of Vilaye!" he retorted.

The outraged Sichuanese man screwed up his face like he was struggling to process the information. "I BET THE VILAYE IS DRUGGED TOO!!! COCOA-BO IS DRUGGED!!! That's how Vilita's national football team is so good in the World Cup, and I KNOW you've been drinking Cocoa-bo -- BUT I'LL BET THE VILAYE IS DRUGGED TOO!!!"

Qiang began to wonder if the heckler was the one taking drugs. "Uh... what...?" he said.

He didn't follow football and was unaware of the conspiracy theory circulating among football fans which said Cocoa-bo beverages were laced with performance-enhancing drugs.

"THE VILAYE IS DRUGGED TOO!!! YOU ONLY WON BECAUSE YOU DRINK COCOA-BO AND VILAYE!!!"

"If the Vilitans are paying you to say I won because of their drinks, you need to give them their money back," said Qiang. "This isn't how you promote a brand."

The man was led away by security and Qiang went back to greeting fans. "He think Cocoa-bo and Vilaye is drug," Qiang explained in English for the benefit of some locals who were still confused about what had just happened.

"YOU'RE A CHEATER TOO!!!" the man yelled at Centur Tiones as he was led past Tiones and a group of fans on his way out of the track. Since the man was still yelling in Chinese and offering no context, it was unlikely that Tiones had any idea what it was about.

As it turned out, a vlogger in Chengdu -- a die-hard fan of Liangmei Li -- had created a video that pieced together anti-Cocoa-bo conspiracy theories from Sir Barsanuphius and The Beet, together with images of Kai Qiang sipping Cocoa-bo beverages at various NSSCRA tracks and airport terminals, and a bunch of grudges against Qiang, Guilin Racing Club, IRACT, NSSCRA, and various corporate entities in the Vilitan Cove region. Someone had seen the video and felt compelled to confront Qiang.

Qiang didn't dwell on the encounter too much. After all, the accusations were bullshit, and nutty fans were nothing new. The race itself wasn't much calmer, though. Liangmei Li was being her usual pushy self and Gil Archer's stubborn blocking made it harder to get away from her. Qiang was lucky to finish the race with his car more or less intact. It had a few scuff marks where Li had bumped him, but nothing serious. He parked the car and climbed out pissed off and jittery from too much adrenaline, too much bumping and banging, and... Well, too much Vilaye. It wasn't against the rules to drink Vilaye, but the drink's energizing effects were not something Qiang needed when he already had the excitement of a hard-fought race to get him amped up.

And then Li had the gall to blame him for all the bumping and banging. She came over and started yelling at him, "Hey, Cocoabo #44, what's the big idea?"

"You're yelling at the wrong cocoabo. Go ask #96. He's the one taking his sexual frustration out on the track!"
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།
Following new legislation in The Sherpa Empire, life is short but human kindness is endless.
Alternate IC names: Sherpaland, Pharak

Newmanistan
Negotiator

Postby Newmanistan » Thu May 28, 2020 7:12 pm

THE ROCKET REPORT

WHERE’S THE DRAMA?

By Taylor Larson,

Pretty soon, we will be racing in the Pencurve Electronics 500, a race at Jalton Superspeedway in Saint Kanye that represents the last chance for a driver to race their way into the Chase. We have seen Classic moments in this race in the past, as both River Suzgar and Alex Knight have used to it to get into the Chase. This season, we are just so excited for what may happen here and what last race heroics we will see. Or, maybe not. This year, the Golden Bear 400 may have stolen the drama from the Pencurve.

Prior to the Golden Bear 400, Yraaga Gilli’i’s lack of a win meant the possibility for things to get shaken up based on his performance, but now with the #41 getting that win, there just is not much drama left. We have 19 drivers with one win, and that includes the top fifteen in points. Only two drivers without a win have a chance to make the Chase. One is Taylor Henderson of Hapilopper, and she’s one to watch. The other is a major longshot; that being Cassadaigua’s Meghan Sharpe. For Sharpe to get in, she has to win, and have Clarissa Alanis Star finish 40th or worse. Henderson is in if she wins. If Taylor did win, then perhaps, Clarissa can knock out one of four drivers, half of which are her teammates. It’d be interesting if she did knock out Guillermo Archer and that suspension came back to haunt his racing team. That’s your drama for this race. Other drivers that have at least one win, but are behind Clarissa Alanis Star in the points cannot pass her without winning their second race. Lexi Patterson and Roman Gwinnett would have to have a dramatic reversal of form to do that, but Michael Stefan could have a shot.

If Gilli’i did not have a win yet, this would have been a lot more interesting and dramatic. But we’ll have to settle for this. Perhaps, maybe Rocket Motorsports can pick up a win. Stop laughing. Anyway, it is expected that the replacement for Bryan Harrison will be announced after the Pencurve.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports