NATION

PASSWORD

Poafmersia & Gothanita Isles Sports Newswire (IC, Closed)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 07, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:37 am

Episode 3 - Third Month of Affairs
Events of the month: IFCF Playoff Round, 4 Apex Matchdays, FA Cup Round 1, FFI League of Victors Qualifying Round.

Wick: Welcome to the third month of results, and let us have a look at what has happened in the past month!

Week 1 - Tuesday (IFCF Champions League Playoff Round)
Mancodas City 4-4 Image Valanora's Raynor City United

Week 1 - Wednesday (IFCF Challengers Cup Fourth Qualifying Round)
Image Darmen's MTK Kingsville United 2-1 Fiskadaha FC

Week 1 - Saturday
Sarim Potato FC 1–1 Fiskadaha FC
Trimidau Naksa 0–1 FC United of Mancodas
Holhot United 1–2 Dalaris City
Sochra Mudra FC 0–1 Kistina Galaxy
Bikarish 0–1 Mancodas City

Week 1 - Sunday
Dalaris Sports FC 1–0 Dury FC
Pacifica 2–4 Mancodas Athletic FC
Cochin FC 1–1 Trimidau Rukiya

Week 2 - Tuesday (IFCF Champions League Playoff Round)
Image Valanora's Raynor City United 2-1 Mancodas City
Image Valanora's Raynor City United advances 3-2 on aggregate. Mancodas City drops to the Challengers Cup Group Stage.

Week 2 - Wednesday (IFCF Challengers Cup Fourth Qualifying Round)
Fiskadaha FC 0-0 Image Darmen's MTK Kingsville United
Image Darmen's MTK Kingsville United advances 2-1 on aggregate.

Week 2 - Saturday
Mancodas City 8–1 Dalaris Sports FC
Kistina Galaxy 2–1 Bikarish
Dalaris City 4–0 Sochra Mudra FC
FC United of Mancodas 1–0 Holhot United

Week 2 - Sunday
Fiskadaha FC 1–0 Trimidau Naksa
Trimidau Rukiya 0–1 Sarim Potato FC
Mancodas Athletic FC 1–0 Cochin FC
Dury FC 2–0 Pacifica

Week 3 - Wednesday (FFI League of Victors Qualifying Round)
Bikarish 2-3 Sixteen Bits' Grand Napoleon

Week 3 - Saturday
Dalaris Sports FC 0–2 Pacifica
Cochin FC 2–2 Dury FC
Sarim Potato FC 2–3 Mancodas Athletic FC
Trimidau Naksa 1–3 Trimidau Rukiya
Mancodas City 1–1 Kistina Galaxy

Week 3 - Sunday
Holhot United 0–1 Fiskadaha FC
Sochra Mudra FC 1–1 FC United of Mancodas
Bikarish 0–1 Dalaris City

Week 4 - Wednesday (FFI League of Victors Qualifying Round)
Sixteen Bits' Grand Napoleon 0-2 Bikarish
Bikarish advances 4-3 on aggregate.

Week 4 - Saturday
Kistina Galaxy 4–1 Dalaris Sports FC
Dalaris City 0–1 Mancodas City
Mancodas Athletic FC 2–2 Trimidau Naksa
Fiskadaha FC 1–0 Sochra Mudra FC

Week 4 - Sunday
FC United of Mancodas 1–2 Bikarish
Trimidau Rukiya 1–0 Holhot United
Dury FC 6–0 Sarim Potato FC
Pacifica 1–1 Cochin FC

Week 5 - Tuesday/Wednesday (FA Cup Round 1)
(CHL) Hoash Celtic 0–1 Dakahs Nakahi (CHL)
(AEX) Holhot United 4–0 Pacifica (AEX)
(SEL) Craza Wanderers 0–0 Bakarisha Chonta (CHL)
(SEL) Totalaha 2–0 Honas FC (CHL)
(AEX) Cochin FC 2–1 Notarsihan FC (CHL)
(AEX) Dalaris City 1–2 Sochra Mudra FC (AEX)
(AEX) FC United of Mancodas 2–0 Dury FC (AEX)
(CHL) Doche Bangsa 4–6 Najara (CHL)
(SEL) Kavalti River FC 1–2 Paishi-jak City (CHL)
(SEL) Madaris United 2–1 Sarim Doan Naksa (CHL)
(SEL) Armed Forces FC 2–0 Holhot City (SEL)
(AEX) Trimidau Naksa 3–2 Dalaris Sports FC (AEX)
(CHL) Red Gikashiar 0–2 Mancodas Athletic FC (AEX)
(SEL) Jottim FC 2–1 Kavalti Rangers (CHL)
(CHL) Doria City FC 2–1 Jote United (SEL)
(CHL) Shishada United 2–4 Forte Agureo FC (SEL)
(CHL) Kisha Agureo FC 2–1 Madaris Country (CHL)
(SEL) Derby United 1–2 Kistina Galaxy (AEX)
(CHL) Offsdi Dalas 3–2 Offsdi Galaxy (SEL)
(SEL) Forche United 1–0 Real Didari (SEL)
(SEL) Darcon Manodas FC 1–0 Donbester (SEL)
(SEL) Didari City 3–0 Rama Holma (CHL)
(CHL) PF University 2–1 Gikashiar City FC (CHL)
(AEX) Sarim Potato FC 2–1 Bishtas Jaska (CHL)

Plyer: We had our FA Cup over the last 2 days, and honestly, just 1 tie? I am just shocked at this.
Wick: But the damage has been done. Dury FC got knocked out by FC United, Holhot United pulling of a huge 4-0 win over Pacifica, and also Dalaris City being eliminated by Sochra Mudra FC at home. The damage is done.
Plyer: I think Dalaris City's one isn't too bad - they chose to rotate, and this is their outcome. The more shocking one is Pacifica - I think both teams are quite close in terms of skill caps, and really this should have been a closer match, even one that would go to a replay! But alas, a 4-0 clean sweep by Holhot United - kudos to them!
Wick: But we can go back some more to look at the other results. Mancodas City failed to defeat Raynor City United, but I think they done themselves a really good job, almost forcing them to extra time in Valanora.
Plyer: Yeah definitely, I am convinced Mancodas City can pull off some huge win for us in the Challengers Cup, and help us retain our 5th IFCF competition spot!
Wick: I am also having a quick look at the results - I don't think there is much stand-out result over the first half of the Apex, just that some strong teams are too dominant right now in the league and raking up huge goal differences.
Plyer: You said you don't have? I do have one - that is, last Sunday's game between Dury FC and Sarim Potato FC. While we think the latter isn't one of the stronger teams this cycle, the perception out there is that they are a borderline top 4 team. And a team very well capable of contesting for the 4th and 5th place!
Wick: You over estimate the capabilites of Sarim Potato FC. Yes they have a deep squad, but they are either too old or too inexperienced.

Sarim Potato FC
Suggested Lineup (4-4-2): Image Gerard Mezahi, 25 (GK); Image Raneb Otsing, 30 (LB); Samson Salonen, 29 (CB); Rusiko Maestri, 30 (CB); Image Levi Beckton, 28 (RB); Image Lucila Tice, 28 (LM); Haimo Segreti, 33 (CM/ACM); Image Danica Marshall, 34 (CM); Image Gulba Kulkarni, 33 (RM); Image Anemone Christinsen, 29 (ST); Jordan Huerta, 35 (CF, AM)
Other Players: Image HÁVAR Sigfinnsson, 23 (GK); Star Ferraro, 20 (GK); Image Muriel Logan, 34 (RB); Huangdi MacRae, 33 (CB); Summer Vincent, 24 (CB); Nikkita Alfaro, 25 (CB); Deanna Thomassen, 22 (CB/CDM); Gustavo Caivano, 21 (CB); Image Xara Seidler, 34 (DM/CM); Pitra Das, 35 (CM); (STO/HIN) Kevyan Pope, 33 (ACM, CF); Marjory Slusser, 21 (ACM, CM); Guadalupe Wolff, 23 (CM); Image Riles Morales, 32 (LM); Image Rachel Swantek, 30 (LM); Rosanna Williamson, 23 (RM); Joesph Hensley, 34 (RW, CF); Image Stirling Longman, 27 (RW); Image Mika Toyotomi-Bariain, 34 (CF, SS); Image Parjazu, 36 (CF/RW/RM/ST); Freddy Farley, 20 (CF)
Manager: David Stainton, 65
Stadium: Potato Villa (cap. 56,000), Sarim, Tikahs
Honours: -
Last Season: 6th
Team Colours: Orange (eda910), [color]Dark Purple (9d1987)[/color]
Nickname: The Hornets
Play Style: Slightly Attacking
Past 3 Finishes: 6th (Apex S15, 45 pts), 12th (Apex S14, 32 pts), 8th (Apex S13, 44 pts)

PDL Players to Watch: Nando Lorris, 17 (CB); Eluney Laska, 16 (CDM/CB); Katy Devine, 16 (LW); Joseftina Hamilton, 18 (RW)

Wick: Ah, yes, just nice we are talking about this team today. You know, I still don't understand why they have so many older players in this squad.
Plyer: I think they need to be more realistic about their team's performances as a whole. Yes, it is okay for them to get foreign players. But the Sarim Potato FC we know is a club that focuses heavily on their youth players. Look at Jordan Huerta. Look at Joel HAodao. All came through the academy lines of this club and they have shown to be really successful. But look at this club now - in a mess, and not to say its Stainton's fault or anything, but basically the club needs to relook at where they stand in the Apex and how to get themselves back to the pinnacle of performance.
Wick: You are very right. And look at their position in the league - at midway point, they are dead 10th. Slightly below midway. You know, this is what is going to happen to this club if they don't find the correct players and the correct way to deal with this flood of foreign players - stuck in the midfield, somethings bubbling up to the top, and sometimes dropping right to below.
Plyer: And they simply gave Dury FC the confidence. Look at their GD now - +15 after 15 games. Dury FC is starting to regain confidence, while I don't see them being a top 5 team at end cycle, at least they could be close to that position! Something which would be very great given the talent they have in their team right now.
Wick: I think I would like to talk about another mid-tier club as well - looking at the story of Kistina Galaxy.

Kistina Galaxy
Suggested Lineup (4-3-3): Shirou Amatore, 35 (GK); Josef Markikuma, 27 (LB); Image Arixo Salayaran, 30 (CB); Image Baldric Bertolini, 29 (CB); Ascanio Hanegan, 32 (RB); Image Erin Matysiak, 29 (CM); Laoghaire Kovács, 29 (DM); Feidelm Lindsay, 29 (CM/AM); Taliah Alcock, 25 (LW); Image Alex Warlohff, 32 (ST); Image Esther Cadre, 27 (RW)
Other Players: Image Satu Sinisalo, 24 (RB); Image Holly Short, 35 (CB); Image Iwo Lazarić, 30 (LB); Linas Glas, 20 (CB); Vernon Pineda, 36 (LM/AM/LW); Bogota Hodgoson, 37 (CM); Yorah Botha, 34 (RM); Image Jesse Bates, 36 (AM); Image Pedro dos Santos, 36 (CM); Cihan Resad, 31 (CM); Johnny Richardson, 28 (CM); Image Lo Oise, 23 (ST); Image Jasmine Francis, 28 (RW); Andreja Pettersen, 34 (CF, LW); Trena Axelsen, 22 (CF); Cass Vang, 21 (CF); Image Michael Glossman, 37 (ST); Ashlee Torres, 24 (RW)
Manager: Sylvia Zimari (QAD), 47
Stadium: Theatre of Light (cap. 59,000), Kistina, Ramadau Trish
Last Season: 8th
Team Colours: Yellow
Nickname: Yellow Goldhorns
Play Style: Defence-first
Past 3 Finishes: 8th (Apex S15, 42 pts); 6th (Apex S14, 47 pts); 7th (Apex S13, 46 pts)

PDL Players to Watch: Linas Glas, 20 (CB); Cass Vang, 21 (CF)

Plyer: I think they are doing quite fine. Yes, they also bought a lot from overseas and current, but they seem to be quite reinforced in the correct places...
Wick: No, sorry I have to stop you on that. I don't think they ever recovered properly from the hayday of Valrauncion, the elf who single-handedly carried them to glory. Yes, they got a mix of young and old players, but at this point I still remain very unconvinced about whether this team is truly an IFCF contender.
Plyer: They just need some organisation. If the older players can't keep up to the team's requirements, sell them. Offload them to the other clubs who need them. Keeping those players would be extremely useless for the squad and they can place those precious money somewhere else.
Wick: I think they are just slightly better than Sarim Potato FC. At least the manager is holding the line.
Plyer: Not slightly. I think these two team's fundementals are different. Yes, Kistina Galaxy may not be a tip-top tier, but they are working towards it. They have shown that it is possible. They have beaten Bikarish at home, drew Mancodas City away, and then earlier held both Mancodas Athletic FC and Fiskadaha FC to a draw. While they aren't winning the crucial matches, at least they are not heavily losing. They just need to find the correct players to change the draws into wins.
Wick: Hmm. Not sure if that is exactly the best reflection of the team's performance.
Plyer: I will stand by it - I believe Kistina Galaxy will remain in the top half at the end of the season. Cannot say the same for Sarim Potato FC.
Wick: Let us bring up another squad - shall we? This time, a mid-lower tier club.

Pacifica
Suggested Lineup (4-1-2-1-2): Cillian Lindsay, 31 (GK); Vincent Brett, 29 (LB); Image Benjamin Mark-Ellis, 30 (RB); Image Ameline Charbonneau, 26 (CB); Davinia Holmberg, 26 (RB); Duane Ververs, 33 (DM); Image Charles Lowery, 35 (LM); Judith Soriano, 29 (RM); Melchior Wallis, 30 (CM); Image Bengt HOVARD, 27 (ST); (KHD/QUE) Darren ROBIN, 32 (ST)
Other Players: Yishmeray Merx, 34 (GK); Silvestre Fertig, 36 (GK); Tylê Kytri, 33 (CB); Image Ector Bennett, 28 (CB); Leanne Bosco, 24 (RB); Jenifer Kynaston, 28 (CB); Mandi Hartell, 35 (LM, LW); Image Tewodros Lynnar, 34 (RM); Braden Zdunowski, 34 (CM); Roberta Simmon, 23 (CF)
Manager: Jordan Bikal, 58
Stadium: Stadium si Pacific (cap. 32,000), Dankasa, Forche
Honours: 1x PFFA Supreme League (S7), 1x PFFA Super League (S5)
Last Season: 7th
Team Colours: White, Orange
Nickname: White Swans
Play Style: Fast-paced attack
Past 3 Finishes: 7th (Apex S15, 45 pts); 13th (Apex S14, 31 pts); 13th (Apex S13, 39 pts)

PDL Players to Watch: Dulce Rocha, 17 (GK); Harper Angelov, 16 (LM); Domnika Blanco, 17 (RM)

Plyer: They really lost a lot in their midfield, am I right?
Wick: Got ransacked there. But then till date I still don't understand how do they have so many defenders.
Plyer: They might need to do some searching this transfer window, but at this point they are still making it through.
Wick: Barely, I would think. Looks great on paper, but still quite a number of holes.
Plyer: In what sense?
Wick: Just a lot of inconsistency. On a good day they can beat Dalaris City 2-1 and win Kistina Galaxy 2-0. On a bad day, they will just not show up like what they did against Dury FC and Mancodas Athletic FC.
Plyer: I think it isn't as bad as it looks. Last season they took a long while to find their ideal backline. This cycle while they have found out, but their midfield is still rather iffy and it depends on whether the team can cope well.

#  Team                     P   W   D   L  GF  GA  GD  Pts    Form
1 Mancodas City 15 11 2 2 43 15 28 35 WWWDW
2 Fiskadaha FC 15 9 4 2 23 16 7 31 WDWWW
3 Dalaris City 15 9 1 5 26 22 4 28 WWWWL
4 Mancodas Athletic FC 15 7 6 2 25 19 6 27 WWWWD
5 Bikarish 15 8 2 5 30 13 17 26 WLLLW
6 Trimidau Rukiya 15 7 4 4 26 18 8 25 DDLWW
7 Kistina Galaxy 15 6 6 3 16 12 4 24 WWWDW
8 FC United of Mancodas 15 6 5 4 15 11 4 23 DWWDL
9 Dury FC 15 6 2 7 34 19 15 20 LLWDW
10 Sarim Potato FC 15 5 5 5 18 19 -1 20 DDWLL
11 Pacifica 15 5 3 7 19 27 -8 18 DLLWD
12 Dalaris Sports FC 15 5 2 8 19 38 -19 17 LWLLL
13 Cochin FC 15 2 7 6 14 21 -7 13 LDLDD
14 Holhot United 15 3 1 11 7 20 -13 10 LLLLL
15 Sochra Mudra FC 15 2 3 10 14 38 -24 9 LLLDL
16 Trimidau Naksa 15 1 3 11 11 32 -21 6 LLLLD
IC Name: The People's Republic of Poafmersia (Trigram: PFA)
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.
Sportswire. Chasing The Unknown.
Achievements: BoF 71 Bronze; IAC X and IAC XI Champions
WCC Football (Pre-WCQ93) - 40th, with 18.62, Style: +1.2345
OptaPoaf at work: https://bit.ly/m/OptaPoaf

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:38 am

Reserved

Cochin FC
Suggested Lineup (4-2-3-1): Elizaveta Lee, 34 (GK); Kathrine Stumpf, 28 (LB); Vinny Zoltánfi, 27 (CB); Christin Meggyesfalvi, 29 (CB); Elisabet Hofwegen, 25 (RB); Toshe Moffett, 21 (CDM, CB); Danica Sykes, 28 (CM/DM); Simone Perez, 27 (LM/LW); Leonard Zima, 29 (CM); Renata Pusztai, 20 (RM); Izabela Powers, 30 (CF)
Other Players: Araminta Tamboia, 20 (GK); Sextus Cline, 21 (GK); Sampo West, 21 (LB); Susann Bandini, 35 (LB); Wisław Devine, 25 (CM); Mantas Vass, 25 (CM); Josef Marksella, 32 (CF); Bethânia Forest, 24 (CF); Ruzha Way, 26 (CF)
Manager: Camilla Broadbent, 47
Stadium: Stadia Cochin (cap. 49,000), Cochin, Bikasta
Honours: 1x PFFA Supreme League (S12); 1x PFFA Super League (S3)
Team Colours: Olive (9aa601) and Grayish Blue (a5add0)
Nickname: Blue Pandas
Play Style: Priorities on defence, posession

Dalaris Sports FC
Suggested Lineup (3-4-3): Hansil Dougl, 31 (GK); Béibhinn Armani, 31 (CB); Kumar Woodcock, 34 (CB); Bennie Mathisen, 32 (CB); Florry MacClellan, 24 (LM); Micha Krückel, 34 (CM, AM); Helle Paul, 28 (CM); Anna Winther, 32 (RM); Kristina Kloet, 27 (CF); Yulian Waller, 29 (CAM/CF); Borivoje Baas, 21 (CF)
Other Players: Joses Tanzi, 26 (GK); Thaddeus Eads, 31 (CB); Tyoma Berger, 21 (LB); Kat Accardo, 25 (RB); María Mein, 31 (CM); Vytautas Westerberg, 35 (AM, LM); Grimhilt Dyson, 22 (RM); Mauricette Mondy, 35 (CF); Edith Thaidhg, 20 (CF)
Manager: Jacob Jytiaria, 44
Stadium: Sporting Dalaris Stadium (cap 37,120), City of Dalaris, Dalaris
Team Colours: Purple (#ec03fc)
Nickname: Three Georges
Play Style: Counterattacking

Fiskadaha FC
Suggested Lineup (3-5-2): Natalie Dircks, 30 (GK); Veli Pabst, 33 (CB); Image Teadgh Brewer, 31 (CB); Image Jung Petit, 28 (CB); Image Zahir IVANKOVIC, 30 (LB/LWB); Sylvia Fusco, 29 (CM, DM); Xenophon Robson, 30 (RB/RWB); Image Leif Tannenbaum, 28 (CM/CAM); Edoardo Hersch, 23 (CM); Evangaline Felps, 33 (CF); Image Babou Charlemo, 25 (ST)
Other Players: Jarvis Cuyper, 34 (GK); Hildingr Duval, 29 (CB); Queralt Gagliardi, 22 (RB); Bathsheba Piovene, 22 (LB); Image Sarah Kerrigan, 24 (LM); Eurig Popa, 35 (RM); Natalina Berntsen, 28 (RM); Petrus Barret, 20 (CM); Marcel Hudnall, 20 (CM); Image ZHENG Yuanjun, 31 (ST/RW); Elliott Teo, 22 (CF)
Manager: Silian Parker (CMT), 73
Stadium: Dreamers Park (cap. 60,000), Fiskadaha City, Tikahs
Honours: 1x Apex (S13); 1x PFFA Cup (S14)

Team Colours: Grey (948f94) and Magneta (fa00fa)
Nickname: Grey Riders
Play Style: Balanced, Posession oriented

Holhot United
Suggested Lineup (4-3-3): Image Sanne Penner, 33 (GK); Image Kiaan Mohamed, 32 (LB); Image Kiaan Mohamed, 32 (LB); Calixto Maurer, 28 (CB); Lyndon Major, 24 (CB); Image Raashida Kaid, 30 (RB); Image Stephen Williams, 27 (CM); Jessalyn Oliveira, 34 (CM, DM); Image Ian HARRIS, 25 (CM); Arden Rokorah, 23 (CF); Rey Fekete, 25 (CF)
Other Players: Image Osama Major, 34 (GK); Image Milan Bochte, 34 (RB); Image Orzsebet Sághi, 34 (RB); Image EDGAR Nieves Liñares, 36 (DM)
Manager: Douglis Nichs, 55
Stadium: Holtin Kash Stadium (cap. 37,250), Holhot, Nitrishi-pai

Team Colours: Magneta (ef01f7)
Nickname: Alomanndies
Play Style: Defence-first

Sochra Mudra FC
Suggested Lineup (4-4-2): Abdul Huffman, 36 (GK); Rain Jekyll, 25 (LWB); Tobias Fourita, 27 (CB); Jarimia Sancz, 29 (CB); Roberto Nizzola, 29 (RWB/RB); Jacob Hensal, 28 (LM); Rodolfo Middleton, 35 (CM, AM); Alfonso Salvi, 26 (CM); Johnny Edwards, 28 (RM); Image Josif Iwanić, 27 (AM/FW); (PTR) Murray Millard, 32 (ST)
Other Players: Francesca Schneider, 24 (GK); Sadeq Rooijakkers, 34 (LB); Jarvis Vilar, 31 (CB); Rhett Espinoza, 23 (CM); Jorie Barone, 35 (CM); Clifton Mallory, 23 (CF); Emma Krstevski, 34 (CF); Vasco Schwartz, 35 (CF)
Manager: Ravin De Santoz, 65
Stadium: Red Mudra Lane (cap. 58,000), Mudra, Hitimitas

Team Colours: Red Violet (917c97)
Nickname: Snipers
Play Style: All-out Attacking

Trimidau Naksa
Suggested Lineup (4-4-2): (AUD/CMT) Vindonio BORGESE, 25 (GK); Image Michael HARMAN, 29 (LB); Johnson McJohnsom, 33 (CB); Alaric Elena, 26 (CB); Helmi Jephson, 27 (RB); Thaddeus Schultze, 27 (LM); Riccarda Lopez, 28 (CM); Hallvard Pentti, 27 (CM); Zdislav Landon, 25 (RM); Anita Strong, 27 (CF); Fabrício Samson, 27 (CF)
Other Players: Image Richard Hermann, 33 (CB); Kuzman Muhlfeld, 27 (CB); Helle Rodriguez, 26 (LB); Katinka Sutton, 31 (CB); Rob Ignatiev, 21 (CM); Enrique Brewer, 36 (CF); Jehoram Arnesen, 25 (CF)
Manager: Thompson Manson, 59
Stadium: Naksa Stadium (cap. 41,000), Naksa, Trimidau Island, Piskn
Honours: 1x PFFA Super League (S1)

Team Colours: White and Dark pink (b25670)
Nickname: Islanders
Play Style: Possession-based, defensive

Trimidau Rukiya
Suggested Lineup (4-4-2): Image Henri TANGGANGA, 27 (GK); Image Anders Kaluza, 27 (LB); Image Clement Mattern-Soh, 28 (CB/DM/LI); Image Celia Bianchi, 28 (CB); Image Nikolai Seabury, 32 (CB/LB/RB); Habibah Harding, 20 (LM); Lesia Astrauskas, 33 (CM); Aurica McWilliam, 29 (CM); Image Maol Eanain, 31 (RM); Image Karrie Price, 28 (ST); Image Rinat Petofi, 27 (ST)
Other Players: Valentina Zappa, 33 (GK); Dakarai Atteberry, 35 (CB); Miskoto Haberkorn , 22 (RWB/RDM); (EQS) Cloudburst, 34 (LB); Image Intov-Betva Uzo, 35 (RB); Anselm Paulis, 30 (CB); Mitchel Rosales, 36 (LB); Sanchez Yanders, 29 (CB); Alboin Munro, 23 (CB); Image Anders Kaluza, 27 (LB); Kasia Báthory, 31 (CB); Kaj Craig, 24 (DCM); Image Kelly Cormis, 32 (AM); Elisabete Bartha, 22 (CM); Charleigh Mckenzie, 20 (RM); Annika Badcock, 36 (CF); Image Milan Leitz, 31 (ST); Image Rinat Petofi, 27 (ST)
Manager: Chang Hanson, 53
Stadium: Rukiya Sports Stadium (cap. 37,000), Rukiya, Trimidau Island, Piskn
Honours: 1x PFFA Cup (S4); 1x FFI Liga dos Vencedores (S4)

Team Colours: Vivid Cyan (10e6d4)
Nickname: Sandblasters
Play Style: Slightly aggressive, posession-control
Past 3 Finishes:
Last edited by PotatoFarmers on Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Flag: Refer to my flag with my IC nation Poafmersia, though that nation's RP will be done with this account.

IC posts in WA, unless otherwise stated, are made by David Jossiah Beckingham, Chairman of Poafmersia's World Assembly Board.

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Sun Nov 05, 2023 1:39 am

Reserved Post 2

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:53 am

Reserved Post 3

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:58 am

Season 17 Summary for Apex

# Apex 17                Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Bikarish 30 16 9 5 38 25 +13 57 Champions, IFCF CL, FFI LoV
2 Mancodas Athletic FC 30 16 8 6 42 21 +21 56 IFCF CL, FFI LoV

3 Mancodas City 30 15 7 8 61 40 +21 52 IFCF ChC
4 Trimidau Rukiya 30 14 10 6 43 27 +16 52 IFCF ChC
5 Fiskadaha FC 30 13 12 5 60 31 +29 51 IFCF ChC

6 Dalaris City 30 15 5 10 49 39 +10 50
7 Kistina Galaxy 30 12 10 8 28 23 +5 46
8 Pacifica 30 12 4 14 34 47 −13 40
9 FC United of Mancodas 30 10 7 13 22 23 −1 37
10 Holhot United 30 10 7 13 31 35 −4 37
11 Sarim Potato FC 30 9 9 12 35 43 −8 36
12 Dury FC 30 10 5 15 31 38 −7 35
13 Cochin FC 30 9 4 17 19 37 −18 31
14 Dalaris Sports FC 30 7 8 15 27 48 −21 29
15 Armed Forces FC 30 6 9 15 10 29 −19 27 Relegated
16 Totalaha 30 5 8 17 20 44 −24 23 Relegated

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:13 am

Season 17 Summary for Supreme League, Challenge League, PDL and FA Cup

The Supreme League this season was a little more exciting then most cycles. Hot favourites Holhot City and Trimidau Naksa was fighting for the title up till the final day, but most consider the schedule to be the biggest cause of such a disparity, giving Sochra Mudra FC a late trip to Holhot City on Matchday 17. It was the former's win, together with Trimidau Naksa failing to grab all 3 points off Offsdi Galaxy that day, that made the title a done deal going into the final day. The last game was against Derby United - which for Sochra Mudra FC, is basically a free win, and the manner they clinched the title with a 5-0 win proves exactly it. The two newly promoted teams just basically relegated themselves back down, while the remainder of the league remains somewhat neutral.
# Supreme League 17     Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Sochra Mudra FC 30 15 10 5 56 28 +28 55 Champions, IFCF LBCT
2 Holhot City 30 15 6 9 24 16 +8 51 Promoted, IFCF LBCT

3 Trimidau Naksa 30 15 5 10 38 26 +12 50 IFCF LBCT
4 Kavalti River FC 30 12 12 6 59 42 +17 48
5 Forche United 30 13 8 9 51 39 +12 47
6 Jottim FC 30 13 8 9 31 24 +7 47
7 Didari City 30 13 8 9 25 23 +2 47
8 Real Didari 30 12 5 13 26 32 −6 41
9 Forte Agureo FC 30 11 6 13 37 41 −4 39
10 Donbester 30 8 13 9 29 31 −2 37
11 Derby United 30 10 7 13 20 29 −9 37
12 Darcon Manodas FC 30 9 8 13 46 55 −9 35
13 Gikashiar City FC 30 9 8 13 21 32 −11 35
14 Madaris United 30 10 5 15 35 54 −19 35
15 Madaris Country 30 8 6 16 24 32 −8 30 Relegated
16 Offsdi Galaxy 30 4 11 15 37 55 −18 23 Relegated

# PDL S17                 Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Fiskadaha FC U19s 38 27 4 7 85 44 +41 85 IFCF Rising Stars Cup
2 Dalaris City Juniors 38 25 6 7 62 32 +30 81
3 Dury Juniors 38 21 9 8 71 40 +31 72
4 Mancodas Athletic U19s 38 20 9 9 48 33 +15 69
5 Holhot Academy 38 21 6 11 72 48 +24 69
6 FC United Juniors 38 17 11 10 47 38 +9 62
7 Sarim Potato U19s 38 17 11 10 73 44 +29 62
8 Trimidau Rukiya JDS 38 17 10 11 71 45 +26 61
9 Mancodas City U19s 38 13 15 10 54 48 +6 54
10 Trimidau Naksa U19s 38 15 9 14 59 57 +2 54
11 Kistina Galaxy U19s 38 13 13 12 29 28 +1 52
12 Derby United U19s 38 10 13 15 49 61 −12 43
13 Bikarish U19s 38 10 12 16 49 56 −7 42
14 Dalaris Sports U19s 38 12 6 20 27 40 −13 42
15 Pacifica Academy 38 12 6 20 44 67 −23 42
16 Didari City Juniors 38 11 8 19 24 38 −14 41
17 Forte Agureo EDS 38 9 12 17 42 68 −26 39
18 Madaris Academy Team 38 5 13 20 41 60 −19 28
19 Sochra Mudra U19 38 4 12 22 30 69 −39 24
20 Totalaha U19s 38 3 11 24 27 88 −61 20

# Challenge League S17  Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Honas FC 38 22 11 5 83 37 +46 77 Champions
2 Jote United 38 22 7 9 92 49 +43 73 Promoted

3 Craza Wanderers 38 17 14 7 67 33 +34 65
4 Kavalti Rangers 38 18 10 10 57 49 +8 64
5 Offsdi Dalas 38 18 9 11 63 47 +16 63
6 Hoash Celtic 38 18 9 11 50 38 +12 63
7 Kisha Agureo FC 38 16 14 8 53 48 +5 62
8 Rama Holma 38 15 14 9 49 34 +15 59
9 Doria City FC 38 14 14 10 61 50 +11 56
10 Notarsihan FC 38 15 9 14 32 33 −1 54
11 Doche Bangsa 38 16 6 16 38 49 −11 54
12 Bakarisha Chonta 38 12 15 11 57 44 +13 51
13 PF University 38 13 9 16 21 23 −2 48
14 Bishtas Jaska 38 13 9 16 55 63 −8 48
15 Paishi-jak City 38 12 11 15 47 57 −10 47
16 Najara 38 9 11 18 24 37 −13 38
17 Kinabitan 38 8 11 19 41 67 −26 35
18 Dakahs Nakahi 38 8 6 24 30 64 −34 30
19 Shishada United 38 6 10 22 45 86 −41 28
20 Hakartas City 38 5 7 26 33 90 −57 22

FA Cup

Round 1
(SEL)             Forche United    3–0    Doria City FC             (CHL)  
(SEL) Gikashiar City FC p 1–1 Honas FC (CHL) (1–1 FT · 7–6 pen)
(CHL) Rama Holma 1–0 Forte Agureo FC (SEL)
(SEL) Madaris Country 2–0 Sochra Mudra FC (SEL)
(AEX) Holhot United 4–0 Dakahs Nakahi (CHL)
(CHL) Notarsihan FC p 1–1 Jottim FC (SEL) (1–1 FT · 3–0 pen)
(AEX) Dury FC e 2–1 Kavalti Rangers (CHL) (1–1 FT)
(CHL) Kinabitan 0–4 FC United of Mancodas (AEX)
(SEL) Offsdi Galaxy 3–4 Armed Forces FC (AEX)
(CHL) Hoash Celtic 0–1 Darcon Manodas FC (SEL)
(CHL) Kisha Agureo FC 1–2 Dalaris City (AEX)
(SEL) Real Didari 0–1 e PF University (CHL) (0–0 FT)
(AEX) Dalaris Sports FC 2–0 Jote United (CHL)
(AEX) Totalaha 2–1 Najara (CHL)
(AEX) Sarim Potato FC 3–0 Trimidau Rukiya (AEX)
(CHL) Doche Bangsa 2–1 Bishtas Jaska (CHL)
(AEX) Kistina Galaxy p 0–0 Pacifica (AEX) (0–0 FT · 8–7 pen)
(AEX) Cochin FC 2–0 Madaris United (SEL)
(CHL) Bakarisha Chonta 1–2 Craza Wanderers (CHL)
(SEL) Donbester 1–1 p Offsdi Dalas (CHL) (1–1 FT · 4–5 pen)
(CHL) Shishada United p 1–1 Didari City (SEL) (1–1 FT · 3–1 pen)
(SEL) Holhot City p 0–0 Derby United (SEL) (0–0 FT · 5–4 pen)
(SEL) Trimidau Naksa 2–2 p Paishi-jak City (CHL) (2–2 FT · 1–3 pen)
(SEL) Kavalti River FC 4–0 Hakartas City (CHL)

Round 2
(CHL)             Notarsihan FC    3–2    Craza Wanderers           (CHL)  
(AEX) Sarim Potato FC 2–0 Dury FC (AEX)
(AEX) Cochin FC 2–0 Holhot City (SEL)
(CHL) Shishada United p 1–1 FC United of Mancodas (AEX) (1–1 FT · 5–4 pen)
(AEX) Kistina Galaxy 0–1 Kavalti River FC (SEL)
(SEL) Forche United 3–2 Madaris Country (SEL)
(AEX) Holhot United 2–0 Gikashiar City FC (SEL)
(CHL) Paishi-jak City 0–1 Offsdi Dalas (CHL)
(AEX) Armed Forces FC p 3–3 Dalaris City (AEX) (2–2 FT · 4–3 pen)
(CHL) Doche Bangsa 1–2 PF University (CHL)
(CHL) Rama Holma 3–5 Totalaha (AEX)
(AEX) Dalaris Sports FC 2–0 Darcon Manodas FC (SEL)

Round 3
(AEX)             Mancodas City    4–0    Totalaha                  (AEX)  
(CHL) Shishada United 0–6 Dalaris Sports FC (AEX)
(CHL) Notarsihan FC 2–0 Bikarish (AEX)
(AEX) Armed Forces FC 3–1 Forche United (SEL)
(AEX) Fiskadaha FC 3–2 Kavalti River FC (SEL)
(CHL) Offsdi Dalas 3–0 PF University (CHL)
(AEX) Holhot United 0–0 p Mancodas Athletic FC (AEX) (0–0 FT · 4–5 pen)
(AEX) Sarim Potato FC 0–2 Cochin FC (AEX)

Quarterfinals
(AEX)           Armed Forces FC    4–0    Notarsihan FC             (CHL)   1–0   3–0 
(AEX) Mancodas City 3–2 Cochin FC (AEX) 2–1 1–1
(AEX) Dalaris Sports FC 4–2 Offsdi Dalas (CHL) 3–2 1–0
(AEX) Mancodas Athletic FC 4–8 Fiskadaha FC (AEX) 3–4 1–4

Semifinals
(AEX)           Armed Forces FC    1–1 p  Mancodas City             (AEX)   1–0   0–1  (1–3 pen)
(AEX) Dalaris Sports FC 3–4 Fiskadaha FC (AEX) 2–3 1–1

Finals
(AEX)             Mancodas City    0–1    Fiskadaha FC              (AEX)
Last edited by PotatoFarmers on Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:09 am

Season 18 Summary for Professional Development League
After a reversion to a standard 20-team league for Season 17, Season 18 saw a change that aimed to give teams higher quality matchups while reducing the number of matches. As such, teams were split into 2 divisions of 10, based off their rankings for the last season (1st, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 13th, 16th, 17th, 20th in 1 group; the rest in the other group). The top 3 teams proceed to Stage 2 Group S, while the next 3 teams proceed to Stage 2 Group A, and remaining 4 teams proceed to Stage 2 Group B. The top 4 teams in Group S gain a bye to Round 3 of the Playoffs, while the bottom 2 teams in Group S and top 2 teams in Group B proceed to Round 2 of the Playoffs. The remaining 4 teams in Group A, as well as the top 4 teams in Group B, start in Round 1 of the Playoffs.

The season also saw a change in the ruleset, with the oldest player allowed in the PDL raised to 23 years old. Among the 11 starting players, teams now have the ability to start 2 Under-21 and 1 Under-23 player. The number of Under-21 and Under-23 players in the full squad is no longer restricted, and teams are also allowed to use them in both the Apex/Supreme League, as well as the PDL. In exchange, plans to force Under-23 players to play in the Apex was scrapped.

Stage 1

## PDL18 Group 1A          Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Holhot Academy 18 12 3 3 36 14 +22 39
2 Mancodas Athletic U19s 18 11 5 2 39 13 +26 38
3 Mancodas City U19s 18 11 2 5 43 27 +16 35

4 Fiskadaha FC U19s 18 9 3 6 40 29 +11 30
5 Bikarish U19s 18 7 5 6 31 34 −3 26
6 Trimidau Rukiya JDS 18 6 6 6 28 28 0 24

7 Forte Agureo EDS 18 5 3 10 19 29 −10 18
8 Didari City Juniors 18 3 5 10 7 16 −9 14
9 Derby United U19s 18 2 7 9 22 38 −16 13
10 Totalaha U19s 18 2 5 11 17 54 −37 11

# PDL 18 Group 1B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Dury Juniors 18 10 3 5 37 14 +23 33
2 Pacifica Academy 18 10 3 5 32 21 +11 33
3 Kistina Galaxy U19s 18 7 9 2 21 15 +6 30

4 Dalaris City Juniors 18 8 6 4 22 13 +9 30
5 Sarim Potato U19s 18 7 6 5 34 18 +16 27
6 Sochra Mudra U19 18 7 4 7 28 32 −4 25

7 Dalaris Sports U19s 18 6 5 7 10 17 −7 23
8 FC United Juniors 18 5 7 6 15 20 −5 22
9 Trimidau Naksa U19s 18 3 4 11 17 37 −20 13
10 Madaris Academy Team 18 1 5 12 13 42 −29 8

Group 1A was largely considered to be more difficult than Group 1B on paper, but towards the middle of the season it became apparently that the level of competition was much closer in Group 1B, with Sarim Potato, Dalaris City, and Pacifica all getting really good youngsters who performed past expectations. Not to mention the presence of 2 "dummy teams" Trimidau Naksa and Madaris Academy Team, who struggled against their much stronger opponents, meant that the group was nowhere near decided till the final 2 matchdays, and Dalaris City Juniors ended up dropping to Group A only on head-to-head record against Kistina Galaxy U19s.

Stage 1

# PDL18 Stage 2 Group S   Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Dury Juniors 10 6 1 3 11 13 −2 19
2 Pacifica Academy 10 6 1 3 17 12 +5 19
3 Mancodas Athletic U19s 10 5 1 4 9 8 +1 16
4 Kistina Galaxy U19s 10 4 1 5 11 10 +1 13
5 Mancodas City U19s 10 3 1 6 11 15 −4 10
6 Holhot Academy 10 2 3 5 6 7 −1 9

# PDL 18 Stage 2 Group A Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Sarim Potato U19s 10 6 2 2 24 14 +10 20
2 Fiskadaha FC U19s 10 6 2 2 26 13 +13 20
3 Bikarish U19s 10 6 1 3 15 14 +1 19
4 Dalaris City Juniors 10 3 3 4 12 14 −2 12
5 Trimidau Rukiya JDS 10 3 2 5 12 16 −4 11
6 Sochra Mudra U19 10 0 2 8 10 28 −18 2

# PDL 18 Stage 2 Group B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Dalaris Sports U19s 14 8 2 4 13 7 +6 26
2 Didari City Juniors 14 7 3 4 12 7 +5 24
3 FC United Juniors 14 5 7 2 17 10 +7 22
4 Derby United U19s 14 5 5 4 17 20 −3 20
5 Forte Agureo EDS 14 4 6 4 25 20 +5 18
6 Trimidau Naksa U19s 14 4 4 6 17 18 −1 16
7 Madaris Academy Team 14 3 4 7 9 20 −11 13
8 Totalaha U19s 14 2 5 7 19 27 −8 11

Things got more chaotic in Stage 2, with head-to-head coming to play everywhere within the different groups. Dark horses Pacifica Academy secures top 4 in a shock for the club, ahead of favourites Mancodas City U19s. Defending champions Fiskadaha FC U19s bounced back to make sure they got a bye to round 2 of the playoffs.

The playoffs was held as a single-leg match in the home stadium of the higher ranked team. For the first round, the bottom 4 of Group A played the top 4 of Group B.
Stage 1

Bikarish U19s 0–1 Derby United U19s
Dalaris City Juniors 2–0 FC United Juniors
Trimidau Rukiya JDS 3–2 Didari City Juniors
Sochra Mudra U19 0–1 Dalaris Sports U19s
While Sochra Mudra's loss was not unexpected, the loss by Bikarish U19s was a stark difference from their form throughout the group stage. Derby United U19s' shock win means that they got into a match against Fiskadaha FC U19s in the next round, which was definitely not an easy feat, but it also greatly increased the challenge for Fiskadaha FC U19s, given how close they were in performance to the Bikarish team throughout Stage 2.

Stage 2

Mancodas City U19s 0–4 Dalaris Sports U19s
Holhot Academy 0–0 Trimidau Rukiya JDS (4–3 pen.)
Sarim Potato U19s 1–1 Dalaris City Juniors (3–0 pen.)
Fiskadaha FC U19s 0–3 Derby United U19s

Stage 3
Dury Juniors 3–0 Derby United U19s
Pacifica Academy 0–1 Sarim Potato U19s
Mancodas Athletic U19s 0–2 Holhot Academy
Kistina Galaxy U19s 1–0 Dalaris Sports U19s

Last but not least, the final 4 teams held a round-robin tournament on neutral ground to decide the winner of PDL Season 18.
# PDL 18 Finale        Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Kistina Galaxy U19s 3 2 1 0 3 1 +2 7 PDL18 Champion, IFCF Rising Stars Cup
2 Dury Juniors 3 1 2 0 6 4 +2 5
3 Sarim Potato U19s 3 1 1 1 9 6 +3 4
4 Holhot Academy 3 0 0 3 4 11 −7 0

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:17 am

Apex, Supreme League S18 Summary

Table
# Apex 18 Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Fiskadaha FC 30 19 3 8 53 37 +16 60
2 Trimidau Rukiya 30 17 8 5 51 27 +24 59
3 Mancodas City 30 18 2 10 66 33 +33 56
4 Sarim Potato FC 30 16 3 11 39 27 +12 51
5 Kistina Galaxy 30 15 4 11 28 26 +2 49
6 Mancodas Athletic FC 30 13 8 9 30 27 +3 47
7 Dalaris City 30 14 4 12 45 51 −6 46
8 FC United of Mancodas 30 11 9 10 28 29 −1 42
9 Bikarish 30 12 5 13 33 36 −3 41
10 Dury FC 30 8 15 7 38 36 +2 39
11 Holhot City 30 10 9 11 25 23 +2 39
12 Sochra Mudra FC 30 11 5 14 44 51 −7 38
13 Dalaris Sports FC 30 8 7 15 33 49 −16 31
14 Pacifica 30 7 8 15 33 47 −14 29
15 Cochin FC 30 6 8 16 18 39 −21 26
16 Holhot United 30 3 6 21 19 45 −26 15

Table
# SPL 18 Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Trimidau Naksa 30 20 4 6 50 20 +30 64
2 Armed Forces FC 30 16 6 8 32 19 +13 54
3 Didari City 30 14 10 6 32 18 +14 52
4 Forte Agureo FC 30 16 4 10 38 28 +10 52
5 Kavalti River FC 30 13 6 11 43 32 +11 45
6 Derby United 30 12 9 9 32 22 +10 45
7 Jottim FC 30 13 4 13 27 23 +4 43
8 Forche United 30 10 10 10 37 34 +3 40
9 Darcon Manodas FC 30 10 8 12 33 44 −11 38
10 Madaris United 30 11 5 14 31 43 −12 38
11 Donbester 30 10 7 13 33 40 −7 37
12 Honas FC 30 8 12 10 48 49 −1 36
13 Jote United 30 11 2 17 35 55 −20 35
14 Gikashiar City FC 30 9 5 16 19 31 −12 32
15 Real Didari 30 8 7 15 19 35 −16 31
16 Totalaha 30 5 9 16 16 32 −16 24

Table
# Challengers League 18 Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Rama Holma 38 24 4 10 41 24 +17 76
2 Madaris Country 38 21 9 8 32 12 +20 72
3 Craza Wanderers 38 22 5 11 56 33 +23 71
4 Doria City FC 38 21 4 13 59 30 +29 67
5 Bakarisha Chonta 38 19 10 9 60 37 +23 67
Hoash Celtic 38 19 10 9 53 30 +23 67
7 Offsdi Dalas 38 20 6 12 56 42 +14 66
8 Kisha Agureo FC 38 19 8 11 48 35 +13 65
9 Doche Bangsa 38 17 9 12 39 33 +6 60
10 Offsdi Galaxy 38 17 7 14 53 46 +7 58
11 Paishi-jak City 38 16 8 14 45 48 −3 56
12 Notarsihan FC 38 14 13 11 28 27 +1 55
13 PF University 38 15 10 13 21 23 −2 55
14 Kavalti Rangers 38 14 8 16 49 43 +6 50
15 Kibinas 38 8 9 21 26 49 −23 33
16 Red Gikashiar 38 8 8 22 22 57 −35 32
17 Najara 38 7 9 22 14 39 −25 30
18 Bishtas Jaska 38 6 10 22 24 58 −34 28
19 Kinabitan 38 6 8 24 27 61 −34 26
20 Ramasdia Kiash 38 4 11 23 8 34 −26 23
Last edited by PotatoFarmers on Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

PotatoFarmers
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby PotatoFarmers » Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:28 am

FA Cup for Season 18

Round 1
(AEX) Trimidau Rukiya 2–0 Kinabitan (CHL)
(CHL) Craza Wanderers 2–0 Donbester (SEL)
(SEL) Jote United 1–2 Sarim Potato FC (AEX)
(SEL) Totalaha 4–0 Gikashiar City FC (SEL)
(CHL) Najara 1–1 p Kavalti River FC (SEL) (1–1 FT · 2–3 pen)
(SEL) Madaris United 3–0 Kibinas (CHL)
(SEL) Real Didari 1–3 Holhot United (AEX)
(CHL) Offsdi Galaxy 3–2 Bishtas Jaska (CHL)
(SEL) Honas FC 2–0 Didari City (SEL)
(AEX) Holhot City 4–1 Jottim FC (SEL)
(CHL) Bakarisha Chonta 2–2 p Kisha Agureo FC (CHL) (2–2 FT · 3–4 pen)
(AEX) Kistina Galaxy 0–0 p Madaris Country (CHL) (0–0 FT · 3–5 pen)
(CHL) Hoash Celtic 2–1 Derby United (SEL)
(AEX) Cochin FC 4–0 PF University (CHL)
(CHL) Ramasdia Kiash 0–1 Forte Agureo FC (SEL)
(CHL) Notarsihan FC 0–2 Forche United (SEL)
(AEX) Sochra Mudra FC e 1–0 Darcon Manodas FC (SEL) (0–0 FT)
(CHL) Doria City FC 5–2 Kavalti Rangers (CHL)
(CHL) Red Gikashiar 0–1 Dalaris Sports FC (AEX)
(CHL) Paishi-jak City 1–4 FC United of Mancodas (AEX)
(SEL) Armed Forces FC 1–0 Dury FC (AEX)
(CHL) Rama Holma 1–3 Trimidau Naksa (SEL)
(AEX) Dalaris City 1–0 Pacifica (AEX)
(CHL) Doche Bangsa 3–1 Offsdi Dalas (CHL)

Round 2
(SEL) Armed Forces FC p 2–2 Madaris United (SEL) (2–2 FT · 4–2 pen)
(CHL) Doche Bangsa p 1–1 Holhot City (AEX) (1–1 FT · 4–3 pen)
(SEL) Honas FC 2–1 Sochra Mudra FC (AEX)
(AEX) Holhot United 1–2 Dalaris City (AEX)
(CHL) Hoash Celtic 0–1 Dalaris Sports FC (AEX)
(AEX) Cochin FC p 1–1 FC United of Mancodas (AEX) (1–1 FT · 4–2 pen)
(SEL) Totalaha 2–0 Kavalti River FC (SEL)
(SEL) Forche United e 1–0 Offsdi Galaxy (CHL) (0–0 FT)
(SEL) Trimidau Naksa 4–2 Doria City FC (CHL)
(CHL) Craza Wanderers 0–1 Forte Agureo FC (SEL)
(AEX) Trimidau Rukiya 2–0 Madaris Country (CHL)
(CHL) Kisha Agureo FC 0–2 Sarim Potato FC (AEX)

Round 3
(AEX) Trimidau Rukiya p 1–1 Mancodas Athletic FC (AEX) (1–1 FT · 3–2 pen)
(CHL) Doche Bangsa 0–1 Cochin FC (AEX)
(AEX) Dalaris City 3–0 Sarim Potato FC (AEX)
(SEL) Forte Agureo FC e 4–2 Forche United (SEL) (2–2 FT)
(AEX) Mancodas City 4–0 Honas FC (SEL)
(SEL) Trimidau Naksa 1–4 Bikarish (AEX)
(AEX) Fiskadaha FC 3–2 Totalaha (SEL)
(SEL) Armed Forces FC 0–3 Dalaris Sports FC (AEX)

Quarterfinals
(AEX) Dalaris Sports FC 5–4 Mancodas City (AEX) 4–1 1–3
(AEX) Cochin FC 4–5 Dalaris City (AEX) 4–3 0–2 (aet)
(AEX) Fiskadaha FC 2–3 Bikarish (AEX) 1–2 1–1
(SEL) Forte Agureo FC 1–6 Trimidau Rukiya (AEX) 0–4 1–2

Semifinals
(AEX) Dalaris Sports FC 3–4 Bikarish (AEX) 0–2 3–2
(AEX) Trimidau Rukiya p 0–0 Dalaris City (AEX) 0–0 0–0 (3–1 pen)

Finals
(AEX) Bikarish 0–2 Trimidau Rukiya (AEX)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports