NATION

PASSWORD

NS Futsal World Cup I Host Bid: HUElavia

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
HUElavia
Minister

Founded: Jun 04, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

NS Futsal World Cup I Host Bid: HUElavia

Postby HUElavia » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:23 pm

I- Introduction: The HUElavian Futsal Association officially submits their Hosting Bid for the NationStates Futsal World Cup I, a continuation of the NationStates Futsal Invitational Cup (also known as NS Futsal World Cup 0), originally organized by the country BOLGANO.

II- Country Information: The Democracy of HUElavia is a massive country located in The South Pacific that has existed since 1897. The capital city is Curumba, located in the south-central portion of the country. There are over 325 Million HUElavians, and the three official languages are Portuguese, Spanish, and English. East HUElavia speaks Spanish and English, while West HUElavia speaks Portuguese and English, while the Capital Region speaks all three languages, while using Galician as a Lingua Franca in the country. HUElavians are mainly of Mixed Ancestry, having roots from Europe, Asia (East/Southeast), Africa (Subsaharan), and Native HUElavian. The country's cuisine is a mix of Iberian, with some Caribbean, Eastern European, Asian and African While the Tax Rate is 99.0%, for visiting fans, the Tax Rate will be 9%, upon proof of fan status along with a fan pass and passport.

III- Tournament Information: Ideally, this tournament will be done with either 16, 24, or 32 teams, with an option for 48 teams split into 4, 6, 8, or 16 groups respectively of 3-4 teams. There will be 8 venues, hosted by 7 cities (Top 8 Arenas in HUElavia).

IV- Technical: This tournament will be simulated by xkoranate 0.3.3, using the Futsal settings, and Bonuses will be given based on the Quality of the Roleplays. The tiebreakers are as follows: points, head-to-head points, head-to-head goal difference, overall goal difference, head-to-head goals for, overall goals for, and a playoff match.

V-Links:
Signup Page: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=469248
List of Venues: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=huelavia/detail=factbook/id=1245986
Last edited by HUElavia on Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to NS Sports