NATION

PASSWORD

AVBF Rugby Sevens V (Sign Ups Closed/OOC thread)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:59 am

Scoring delayed for 24 hours from original cut off. My apologies. Look for cut off in about 16 hours from now.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Ouna
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:01 am

Give me time to prepare my runners-up rp
Visit Ouna

Map

*official puppet of the Pacific States of Solenial*

Bolgano
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolgano » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:08 am

Ouna wrote:Give me time to prepare my runners-up rp

I hope you beat it :rofl:
Ranking KPB: 95 (8.24)
Trigram: BGN
Titles: Wonder Cup 1, Beconailles (Andres Da Silva)

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:52 pm

Ouna wrote:Give me time to prepare my runners-up rp

You have 3 hours now. Good luck.
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Terre Septentrionale
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Septentrionale » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Sorry for disappearing, I got a new job and was really busy this week.
Nation name: République de Terre Septentrionale | Trigramme: RTS | Capital: Ville Jacques-Cartier | Maps
Ranks: Hockey: 20th | American Football: 7th | Baseball: 17th | Association Football: 23rd | Rugby Union: 21st
Champions:
Runner Up: Cup of Harmony 76, International Baseball Slam XI
3rd Place: World Volleyball Expo X, International Baseball Slam XII, World Lacrosse Championship XXXV
4th Place: Arena Bowl VI
World Cup participations: WC 85 (3rd place in group), WC 86 (3rd place in group)

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:25 pm

I'm kidding obviously that was the first one I prepared.
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Terre Septentrionale wrote:Sorry for disappearing, I got a new job and was really busy this week.

Congratulations to people with new jobs :clap:
Visit Ouna

Map

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:58 am

It is done. Congrats to the winners, commiserations to the runners up.

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize some new players that really put some effort and fun energy into their RPs. Thank you to Bolgano, Geektopia and Ross Isles for getting into the spirit and really putting it out there. Also to Ouna/Solenial, not new to NS, or rugby, but returned after a long absence. Also Kriegersien, who is not new, but always good for some laughs and to the rest of you NSRB stalwarts who took it seriously. I enjoyed your RPs and I look forward to more in upcoming NSRB tournaments.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Factbook

Solenial
Secretary

Founded: Jun 30, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Solenial » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:03 am

Wooop! Thanks Neu Engollon for a fun competition that gave plenty of inspiration for fun rp's. :bow:

I'll make sure to do a final post as both Solenial and Ouna to sign off.
Winners: RUWC8, AVBF R7's Bowl

Map of Solenial

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:07 am

That's the end of AVBF Sevens. Congratulations to Elejamiefor winning both the Maracalo Cup and the Tillman Trophy. Also congrats to everyone who participated.

Keep a loom around. The RL Rugby World Cup is about to start, and with them, the most charming Sevens event of entire multiverse, the Lisander Rugby Festival. Time to visit the Principality not for one, but TWO rugby tournaments!
Last edited by Lisander on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:16 am

Congratulations to Hutanjia (or rather their master Neu Engollon) for winning the place and congratulations Solenial for winning the bowl. Commiserations to Lisander, Ouna and Geektopia for being runners up. I'd congratulate the Cup winners but I lack the ego.

Solenial wrote:Wooop! Thanks Neu Engollon for a fun competition that gave plenty of inspiration for fun rp's. :bow:

I'll make sure to do a final post as both Solenial and Ouna to sign off.

Sounds good. I'd do an RP myself but I never really bother with post-tourney RPs, mostly because there's no RP bonuses at stake and mostly because I can't seem to think of anything good.

Speaking of, here's hoping you join us again for the next rugby tournament, whatever and whenever that may be. Seriously, you've put out some good RPs and it'd be nice to see them again sometime. Same goes to BOLGANO, Ross Isles, Kriegiersien (who actually takes part in the Olympic Sevens but strangely never in any of the NSRB tourneys until now) and all the other newcomers who posted rosters and RPs for us.
Last edited by Elejamie on Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Terre Septentrionale
Diplomat

Founded: May 31, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Terre Septentrionale » Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:45 pm

Ouna wrote:
Terre Septentrionale wrote:Sorry for disappearing, I got a new job and was really busy this week.

Congratulations to people with new jobs :clap:

Thanks!

Also, congrats to Elejamie for winning, and commiserations to Lisander. Thanks to Neu Engollon for hosting.
Nation name: République de Terre Septentrionale | Trigramme: RTS | Capital: Ville Jacques-Cartier | Maps
Ranks: Hockey: 20th | American Football: 7th | Baseball: 17th | Association Football: 23rd | Rugby Union: 21st
Champions:
Runner Up: Cup of Harmony 76, International Baseball Slam XI
3rd Place: World Volleyball Expo X, International Baseball Slam XII, World Lacrosse Championship XXXV
4th Place: Arena Bowl VI
World Cup participations: WC 85 (3rd place in group), WC 86 (3rd place in group)

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports