NATION

PASSWORD

Ounaian National League Owners Thread (CLOSED, Owners Only)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ouna
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Q2 Finance Update

Postby Ouna » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:28 pm

Hi All,

Please follow the link below to a Spreadsheet showing all of your teams detailed information!

here

And see below P/L and BS for Q2.

Visit Ouna

Map

*official puppet of the Pacific States of Solenial*

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:45 pm

As you will see by the spreadsheet, the facilities update is now in place.

At a cost of $2,500 you can improve the rating of each facility by one point. The maximum increase allowed is two points in total per quarter. So for example you can spend $5,000 improving the youth facility by two points in Q3 taking your youth rating to 3. This will improve the quality of youth players coming into your team between seasons. An increase in the training rating will mean that your roster will have more rating increases per quarter, unleashing the potential of your current crop of players.
Visit Ouna

Map

Ko-oren
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Ko-oren » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:58 am

Thanks for the update! It looks phenomenal. It's a lot to take in, so I'll probably slowly but surely get to all the changes made by Buchanan to the Knights around mid-season. Do I need to request everything surrounding the team here or is it enough if I RP them?
WCC and WCOH President and NS Sports' only WC, WBC, WB, WCOH, IBC, RUWC, Test Cricket, ODI, and T20 loser!

Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires - Factbooks
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 2x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 3x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 2x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 2x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 1x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC - (defunct) IRLCC, BCCC, Champions Bowl

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:43 am

Hi Ko-oren,

It is fine to RP so long as you are clear that you are making a change, rather than suggesting the owner is thinking about making a change. Saves me from jumping the gun so to speak. :p
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 pm

Hello,

I have decided to add three teams to the season 2 campaign which I will be open to other nations as I have had some interest in this.

I would like to play as one of the teams using my puppet nation Datium, however would want to test the idea with other players as you may think I would then have a conflict of interest. I assure that the scorinator is set out in a completely impartial way, so as long as I run the macros and put in the results thread there is no way I could gain an advantage. I'll put this to the floor for you all to discuss.

As well as this I will be introducing injuries and will try and work out a good way to scorinate goalscorers as well.

I don't think I will make any changes on player transfers at the moment as seemingly this was not that much of an issue with you all, however will continue to consider any ideas put forward.

This goes for anything really, if you have any qualms or suggestions let me know here or via TG.

Thanks,

Ouna.
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:19 pm

Also I will make it a term of the league that if any owner's nations CTE, then RP'ly their club will immediately go into administration and be sold to any buyers.
Visit Ouna

Map

Ile Saint-Joseph
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ile Saint-Joseph » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:47 pm

I have absolutely no problem with you owning one of the teams. As I see it, after all, it is your own domestic league. Plenty of people essentially rig their own leagues (although of course their leagues are not also rp competitions among other players). Using a puppet, although I wouldn't think it is strictly necessary, would make it a bit less confusing so that we could see what is being posted on behalf of the league officially, and what is being posted on behalf of your franchise.

I'm also excited for the league expansion, although I'm not clear on how that would work if it happens in the middle of the season?
Puppet of Reçueçn

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:17 pm

Just to clarify, new teams will start next season.
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Monthly Club Values Chart

Postby Ouna » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:57 am

Club Values Q3

Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Q3 Finance Update

Postby Ouna » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:22 am

Trawadea Knights

Opening Capital: $63,624
Profit for the quarter: $23,390
Closing Capital: $87,014

Transfer Budget: $58,584
Wages Expenses for the year: $38,000

Player Improvements: Jorge Tandie (6) +1

Muhanmaga Magic

Opening Capital: $38,428
Profit for the quarter: $9,348
Closing Capital: $47,776
Transfer Budget: $22,776
Wages Expenses for the year:$15,750

Player Improvements: Mfundo Lindani (5) +1, Teun Treep III (3) +1, Njau Simba (5) +1

Karusha Dynamos

Opening Capital: $38,347
Profit for the quarter: $12,325
Closing Capital: $50,672

Transfer Budget: $28,739
Wages Expenses for the year: $21,500

Player Improvements: Slindile Meshindi (4) +1

Bagatoro Warriors

Opening Capital: $38,579
Profit for the quarter: $2,662
Closing Capital: $41,241

Transfer Budget: $17,575
Wages Expenses for the year: $27,000

Player Improvements: Stijn op Hondshorst (5) +1

Visser Freetown Lions

Opening Capital: $44,427
Profit for the quarter: $6,288
Closing Capital: $50,715

Transfer Budget: $24,715
Wages Expenses for the year: $18,750

Player Improvements: Kosi (5) +1

Vadborg Aces

Opening Capital: $27,419
Profit for the quarter: $8,641
Closing Capital: $36,060

Transfer Budget: $11,060
Wages Expenses for the year: $37,250

Player Improvements: Naut Geuzendam (7) +1
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:59 am

Hi Ko-oren,

Please see updated team page since your changes in the RP thread.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pf7xYnWsUYJAvMrVud0sbd1ZOA1IDsUn/view?usp=sharing

Kind Regards.
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:59 am

This is a notice that I will be finishing the season off earlier than anticipated (scorination was scheduled for 25th September). This is to do with IRL time constraints and so I can apply our teams for the UICA competitions before any potential cut-off. Apologies if it was your intention to RP before the last game, however after scorinating MD19 the league positions seemed to be set in stone and would be unlikely the Warriors would be able to overtake the Aces in the standings now.

I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to RP in my domestic league, I know it is not something that happens very often around here but I like to think it has worked well. Without your constant RP'ing the league would be a massive failure so thank you for that. Congratulations to Ko-oren for winning the inaugural season! The Knights have become the powerhouse of the league, and I hope the other teams will be able to challenge them hard again next season (particularly the Aces and Magic who managed to end the season a lot stronger than they began).

There will be a cool-off period following the end of this season to allow you all to take some time with other RP commitments and while I make some behind the scenes changes to improve scorination and features which I am very excited about, so don't worry about contract renewals and youth intake for the moment I will let you know of my plan when we return for S2 (I think it will be a shorter season to avoid burnout and loss of interest).

I will TG you all when the time comes around, a post will be made on this thread also.

Many Thanks,

Ouna
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:41 am

End of Season Club Ratings. Please note the team ratings are those after the loaned players have returned to their home countries. New loan agreements will have to be made for Season 2 (You can RP this at the beginning of the next season).
Last edited by Ouna on Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visit Ouna

Map

Ile Saint-Joseph
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Ile Saint-Joseph » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:14 am

Thanks Ouna for a such a fun first season! You're totally right that having people rp a domestic league like this isn't done much on these forums, but I think because of that it was different, entertaining, engaging, and a lot of fun to be a part of. Normally you're either running a whole league here or rooting for you nation--I don't get a chance much to root for an individual club team, so this provides some great new rp angles. I'm really looking forward to next season (although I am also happy to be taking a break first instead of diving in again instantly). I anticipate seeing what changes you come up with, and trying them out in season 2!
Puppet of Reçueçn

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:46 am

I have also created a discord if anybody wishes to join

https://discord.gg/YWVwA4Q
Visit Ouna

Map

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:10 am

Since Soria Union is establishing a team in Tuokologo, I'm joining you on this topic. Is nice to be here.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

Bolgano
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bolgano » Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:09 am

Lisander wrote:Since Soria Union is establishing a team in Tuokologo, I'm joining you on this topic. Is nice to be here.

YEAH :clap:
Ranking KPB: 95 (8.24)
Trigram: BGN
Titles: Wonder Cup 1, Beconailles (Andres Da Silva)

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:44 am

Hey Lisander and BOLGANO,

Here are the team sheets for your new clubs. Any changes you wish to make to the clubs you can RP or TG me, details as to the costs of upgrades should be able to be found on this thread or the Investors thread (link should be found on the first post on this thread).

BOLGANO, please could you update your posted roster accordingly? You may bring in a maximum of 3 players from outside of Ouna as player loans only and their ratings should not exceed an average of 7.334 all together.

Any questions please let me know. :)

Thanks,

Ouna
Visit Ouna

Map

Ouna
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ouna » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:53 am

Here are the rest of the team sheets for you all. I am creating a pool of free agents so if you decide to end any players contracts they will end up being added to this pool. Otherwise your players contracts will be auto-renewed with the same terms as previous season. No hurry to do this however, can leavue until I announce the beginning of Season 2 (we will have a little pre-season period).
Visit Ouna

Map

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports