NATION

PASSWORD

Copa D'Aeia 2019 (closed RP, AEIA ONLY)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lopimina
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Lopimina » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:32 am

IQH Sports Image
@IQHSports

Juznia odds to beat Qal'eh in the first match of Group E now at 8/1. Would be an upset for anything less than a win for the Qalehi team. #QALvJUZ

19:25 - 16 Jun 2019

971Rechirps2,217Likes

Kamyar Dara Image
@KamyarDara

Confident in the team heading into the Copa. Hoping for a good first result against Juznia. #EqabHa #QALvJUZ

21:17 - 16 Jun 2019

1,253Rechirps5,016Likes

Vidoria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Vidoria » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Ernesto Martinez Jr. on upcoming game: "I'm confident in our team."
Vidorian captain has commented on recent doubts about Vidoria's ability to beat the Leidense Rep.
By Franco Alquarez
16 June 2019

Ernesto Martinez Jr. is "sure" Vidoria will play well against the Leidense Rep.

There have been recent doubts about Vidoria's ability to beat the Leidense Rep. in Vidoria's first game in the Copa this year; we have asked Ernesto Martinez Jr. - captain and long-standing veteran of the Vidorian national team - a few questions regarding this matter.

On the 26th of June, Vidoria will play their first match in this year's Copa, against the Leidense Republic. However, many people have doubts about Vidoria's ability to beat the Leidense Republic, and some say that this game may result in a loss if we are not careful. However, other people, as well as the OD Betting App, think otherwise, saying that 'our recent performance with Habasha shows that the team has the ability to do wonders'. We have brought Vidorian captain and defensive midfielder Ernesto Martinez Jr. to ask him a few questions on this matter.

Ernesto Martinez Jr. Interview

First of all, do you think Vidoria has the ability to beat the Leidense Republic?

Well, of course. We have shown in our recent game [against Habasha] that our team can do great things if we put our mind to it. Additionally, some of Brugúes' tactical decisions to improve the squad, specifically the defence, will definitely be a benefit to us in our upcoming game, and our game against Crylante - which will definitely be very difficult.

What do you think should be improved to Vidoria's defence?

I mean, I can't really reveal what Brugúes has done, as I have been told to keep tactical decisions confidential. However, I can say what my opinion on this matter is. I definitely think the defence should improve their endurance, which was clearly a problem in our game against Habasha. I can say that the team has been training for endurance recently, which I believe is a very good thing to train on. I also think some of the tactical thinking of the back line was quite poor in the game [against Habasha], and that must be improved for success in this year's Copa.

Do you think we will be able to achieve the success we had in the Golden Era?

I can't really answer that question right now, as we haven't even started the first game: however, the team has been playing better than I have ever seen our national team perform, so I can say that our team is on the pathway to achieve the success we had under the coaching of Marco de Vagras.

Well, thank you for joining us today.

Thank you for having me here.

In Other News

- Watch Vidoria vs Leidense Rep. LIVE, 21.06 22:00.
- Arsalan Mahdavi has commented on recent attack on his brother.
- How will the Romellenic police handle the inevitable riots?
- Will the Vidorian back line be sufficient?
- Game against Crylante to be a 'test of strength'.

Romellenic Federation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Romellenic Federation » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:23 pm

Last edited by Romellenic Federation on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Navack
Envoy

Founded: Mar 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Navack » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Extra Time with Johnny Stromo

Johnny: Welcome welcome, everybody! It’s 11:00 a.m. and welcome to Extra Time, live from NSKB Radio. I’m Johnny Stromo and this program is sponsored by Healt, where your health is their business, and Pemberton, reminding you to enjoy ice cold Pemberton with all your Copa celebrations. A very good morning to all of you amazing people listening to us in this Monday morning following the announcement of the National squad for the Copa D’aeia 2019 in Romellea. Today, we will go a little off the traditional format of the program; with us today is the guest and our talk today will be exclusively with the manager of the Navish national football team, mister Odd Sannes! A very good morning to you, Sannes! It's an honor to receive you here today!

Sannes:
Good morning, Johnny, it's a pleasure to join you.

Johnny: Alright, I will start with a simple one: How does it feel to win the World, especially against such a strong opponent like Midrasia?

Sannes: Well, I believe that if it was any other team in that final, the level of difficulty would be the same, after all, if a team reaches the final is because they proved being better than the other teams left along the way, right? But then you have the feeling of the derby, you know? All the recent clashes between both teams and the decades of history as the top winners of the cup, all of that put together made that the best day of my life.

Johnny: Now, back in 1991, Sannes, you were the captain of our first title against Midrasia and led our nation to their first World. And now last year, 2018, you’re with the team leading it to our 4th title; so how different were both experiences for you?

Sannes: Holy Sun! There is no comparison, Johnny. If you ask any of my players about how they felt last year they will tell you the same thing I will: I am here to make history. I was there to give my best, you know? Lifting that trophy at the end was a reward for me as the player individually. However, as the manager, I feel kind of like their dad, you know? The whole team is under me and the other coaches and we carry the whole responsibility to prepare them. Though the fame goes to the players on the field, all of us do something to contribute and I feel nothing but satisfaction. It’s a deeper kind of appreciation for the whole mess of work that goes into making the team what it is.

Johnny: Amazing! That 1991 team was something, huh? How to forget players like Nordmark and Petterson destroying the defense, and speaking of defense, this year’s squad brings a few changes in the core of the defense, right?

Sannes: Yes, it does. It is probably the section we changed the most. Many people, especially Lhedvin fans ask why we choose Nahas over Moen, since Rolf is the starter CB of theirs; Moen is still very young and I remember how nervous he was during that game against the Mardin Isles where he failed a few times and unfortunately ended in a tie. From then on even his training performance was affected, you know? But he is young, he is just 23, he is one of the best defenders I have ever seen and once he gathers some more experience, I can even see him being our captain.

Johnny: Now lets talk a little about youth, Sannes. You have five players from our U-23 national team, 2 of which were in the team last year and Holstad who will be turning 24 soon. Tell me some more about the decision of Abraham Amanuel and Vetle Hildrum.

Sannes: Are you kidding? Did you see what those boys did in the Navish Cup? Their speed is just impressive and putting them aside other great and more experienced players is the best thing for them. Vetle is a future star; he will be going away from Berke soon. I mean, he is only 19 and scored a hat-trick against Ånvobar in that final game, and not to mention his free-kick goal against Bersk in the semi-finals. As for Amanuel, he is everything a fullback is and even more. He’s got remarkable speed and stamina, and he’s got the crossing and even long-shots. He is never injured or tired, definitely more than I am now, let alone back in ‘91 when I was out on the field! I think those boys will give us some air and youth throughout the competition.

Johnny: And what about our first game? For the second year straight we will face the Mardin Isles. How is the preparation of this game going so far?

Sannes: Well, we saw what happened last year, right? They are earning the fame of “giant-killers.” If we are not careful and don’t respect them like we did in that 4-4 they will come onto us and they won’t spare us. It is a game where we cannot fail. We are working like we always do and we are working on the focus and respect, above all. Favoritism is decided on the field, always respecting our opponents, of course, and that is what we are preparing ourselves for.

Johnny: Thank you so much! This is Johnny Stromo live from the NSKB Studio with the Navish manager, Odd Sannes! Stay tuned for more. We will be back after the commercials!
Last edited by Navack on Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Veleaz
Envoy

Founded: Aug 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Veleaz » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:39 am

THE RUNDOWN FOR VELEAZ'S COPA
First appearance of Veleazans at the Copa sparks security concerns
Tournament jitters don't stop de Villegas and del Pozo having some fun
Jaulín- For many football fans in Veleaz, and the wider world at that, the appearance of Los Toros at this year's Copa d'Aeia is one of the most exciting parts of the tournament, as well as the effect that the Great Game can have on fans, with many online commentators welcoming the team to the tournament and wishing them the best. With such a buzz about the team, the Estándar has decided to publish a rundown on all of the matches Veleaz will face in the group stage.

At first glance, the Toros seem to be doomed in any hope of progressing past the group stage, with the battle for last place the likely outcome, however the Copa is anything if not unpredictable. For Veleaz's first match they face off against fellow former FSR member Chokashia, with whom Veleaz had competed against numerous times in the FSR States Cup, most notably in the hotly contested 1980 Final, which saw Veleaz run away with the 2-0 victory, despite 3 disallowed Chokashian goal, leading to violent outbursts between the two sets of fans and an attempted pitch invasion. Additionally, with the match taking place with the backdrop of the collapse of the FSR, it proved to be the final tournament of the State Cup. The upcoming match, however, is expected to be just as competitive, especially the controversy surrounding Veleaz's Right Wing, Gabriel Ordóñez, who famously declared that he's 'Veleazan till the day I die' when rumours began to spread that he was going to represent Chohashia, his mother's homeland, instead of Veleaz, ramping up the rivalry between the two teams given Ordóñez high profile scoring ability.

Veleaz next match is against long-time rivals Midrasia, global powerhouse and four time Copa winning team. With much of the conflict in both the 19th and 20th century centred largely over these two embittered rivals, the match on the field is expected to be just as competitive and explosive, such is the concern over the match that the Romellean Ministry of the Interior has allocated the match to take place in the Federatsiya Arena in Sredetz, where all the matches targeted as dangerous are placed, while nearly 3,000 police officers are expected to oversee the peaceful conduct of the game. The match itself is arguably one sided, with Veleaz only ever having won the State Cup while Midrasia has taken home numerous Copa d'Aeia wins, as well as hosting multiple world-class players on the team. However, as shown by their 2-1 defeat to Crylante in the 2017 iteration of the competition, the team is open to being beaten by the unexpected. Petterson, the Veleazan manager, is likely to try advantage of the Midrasian complacency and try to force the Midrasians to play the Veleazan game, characterised by passing and movement, working the ball through various channels, and maintaining possession.

Veleaz's final game is against the north Asuran team, Vrnallia, whose best result is a Quarter-Finals finish in 2016. While expected to be a simple game, the fact both teams are facing two other more established teams, it is likely that this match will have the coveted third place finish riding on the result. As such, Petterson and numerous other players have made it clear that just because it's against a smaller team does not mean they will not take the game any less serious than their other matches.

Aleia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 27, 2013
Libertarian Police State

Postby Aleia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:49 am

Inostranske Fotbalbund

Information

Nation: Inostranic Kingdom (Kingdom of Aleia)
Denonym: Aleian
Nickname: Hogmanna (The Foresters)
Manager: Maxim Iver Londrel
Secondary Manager: Gast Somersyler
Captain: Enje Elovan (ST)
Secondary Captain: Stepan Jon Gederer (CDM)

Starting XI
1. GK - Igor Glokker, 27
14. CB - Daniil Tyvertsky, 24
12. CB - Kliment Karsten Merettskol, 23
9. LB - Yuri Henrik Lokker, 25
13. RB - Fyodor Hans Vaher, 27
19. CDM - Stepan Jon Gederer, 29
23. CDM - Yevgeny Hans Redel, 22
20. CAM - Kirill Emil Yaglin, 30
7. CAM - Ullrik Uler, 24
10. ST - Enje Elovan (c), 27
11. ST - Mart, 22

Substitutes
24. GK - Maxim Krestoff, 33
21. GK - Ruslan Iver Turler, 24
2. D - Niklai Weik, 22
3. D - Rilo Talveran, 28
15. D - Tomas Vegar Vegar, 20
25. D - Yuri Sig Pølker, 32
17. D - Henryk Kosetzki, 24
22. M - Emm Beikh, 25
5. M - Yuri Zenett, 26
19. M - Igor Volgev, 24
16. M - Pyotr Lars Yagler, 20
8. M - Vladislav Karl Oran, 27
6. F - Paul Kjalster, 28
18. F - Anatol Selbjer, 29

Formation: 4-2-2-2
Style modifier: -4

Kit (Primary/Secondary)
Courtesy of Midrasia

Permissions

Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
RP injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes (Any)
Godmod other events: Yes

Midrasia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Midrasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:09 am

Marcel Belou

CLAR REMAINS TIGHT-LIPPED AHEAD OF COPA

Midrasia's famously outspoken manager has remained quiet about the team's prospects at the 2019 tournament

Romellea, Midrasian training camp ‒ Manager of the Midrasian national team Pere Clar has remained surprisingly quiet about his team's chances at this year's edition of the Copa d'Aeia. Clar, who has in recent years become renowned for his boisterous and outspoken nature, stated in an interview with the media that "preparations are going well" ahead of Midrasia's first game against Vrnallia, in contrast with the tone struck in much of his earlier career. Many observers have put this down to the notoriously tough and pressure-filled job of leading the Midrasian team. Former manager Klaes Van Emerick famously quit the position in 2017 due to the media pressure which came with the position, even after a successful third-place finish. Yet demanding supporters and the prestigious position of the Midrasian team mean even the most minor of mistakes are analysed and repeated endlessly by both fans and publications alike. Midrasia's shock loss to Crylante in the 2017 semi-final, along with their 4-0 loss to Navack in the 2018 final continue to hang over the head of the team and fans who continue to seek out that all-important fifth title. A struggle made all the more difficult by Navack matching Midrasia's total of 4 last year.

This year, Clar has tweaked his side rather than going for a full-blown revolution. Last years success in spite of the retirement of captain Henri Sabon, Marco Baldé, and Marius Tiboru suggested that the team continued to have a strong structure and backbone. Nevertheless, the experienced Midrasian side struggled against the speedy Navish youth in last years final, and so this year Clar has sought to bring in a few new faces to complement the first team and fill out the benches. Miquees Crespi who has had a stellar season with Liga Premiére AC Lotrič, has moved off of the bench to Left-back, freeing Bersk SK captain Robert Nieué to play in his preferred centre-back position. Jacques Joulles replaces last-years captain Robert Hadrien in defensive-midfield. Whilst the 34-year old offered his services to the team, Clar's decision to leave the ageing midfielder out has effectively ended Hadrien's international career. Meanwhile, Silvestre Satorras who replaced Patrice Crozier at Almiaro is now placed in the midfield alongside Basile Chevalier who retains his spot. The front-three of Albret, Lazaré, and Qualquart who terrorized defences last year retain their positions; though reinforcements on the bench in the form of youngster Redonda, and a renewed David Hevre after his transfer to Ibbené are very good options up top. In the coming years, it will be important for these players to bed themselves into the team, with Qualquart unlikely to have too many years left.

Observers of Midrasia's international friendlies before the tournament have also seen a notable shift in the team's style, allowing the team both to play its traditional high-pressing counter-attacking form of last year, but also transition to a strong possession-based side capable of moving the ball around the centre-ground and the wings. The introduction of Crespi into the first team may also see a move towards more attacking full-backs than seen previously, able to wade high into opposition territory to deliver crosses and chances at goal, whilst also fast enough to get back to aid in defensive areas.

In terms of the group stages, Midrasia have been placed in Group F, perhaps one of the stronger groups in the tournament. Midrasia will face Chokashia, Vrnallia, and Veleaz in their group. Whilst many have already written off Vrnallia's chances of advancing, team captain Alexis Meridon has stated that they must "expect the unexpected". "Vrnallia will want to give their fans something to cheer about. It is very important that we do not go into the game complacent," he said. "We will seek to impose our style of football on the game and must give everything." Chokashia has been pointed out as the toughest opponents in the group, with Chokashian football seeing something of a renaissance in recent years after FK Zaliznychnyk 1924 reached the final of the Asuran League tournament. The game against Veleaz however, will be a tough prospect for more than just on-field action. The appearance of Veleaz in the tournament, in the same group as Midrasia of all teams have led to many concerns, both among fans, and tournament organisers. Fear of fan violence has been high since the announcement of the fixture, though tournament organisers in Romellea have assured both teams that they are perfectly capable of handling the situation, with 3,000 officers being made available for the clash. Nevertheless, reports of the use of tear gas, flash grenades, and water cannons have raised many eyebrows among the Midrasian Football Federation.

Currently, there is little chat about Midrasia as potential title challengers, perhaps as a result of last years disappointment. It remains to be seen however, whether last years final will be a burden on the shoulders of the team, or a driving force to make up for last years misfortune. When speaking on the matter captain Meridon dismissed the claim, though did leave listeners with a glimmer of hope. With a wry smile and a silent chuckle: "We'll see," he said. "We'll see..."
Last edited by Midrasia on Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki
Charles Vauban - IIWiki featured article (October 2017)
Pere Clar - IIWiki featured article (September 2019)

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:30 am

Manuel le Manchot Image
@ManuelManchot

Renneque will face Fahran in their first game of this tournament, and for once we are actually favourites to win the group! #GoRenneque #Copa2019

1:45 pm - 17 Jun 2019

543Rechirps1,264Likes

Daniel Antu
@Antu73

Fahran, Timarbia, and Liberimery. We can beat them! #GoRenneque #Copa2019

2:04 pm - 17 Jun 2019

0Rechirps4Likes

Jacques Noubert
@Noubi2

Watching the Copa always stresses me out! Every time the opposition get the ball I have a panic attack! #Copa2019

2:12 pm - 17 Jun 2019

42Rechirps198Likes

Last edited by Midrasia on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

AESYRiEL
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 01, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby AESYRiEL » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:44 am

Klijke Leidense Voetbalbond

Information
Nation: Leidense Republic
Denonym: Leidense
Nickname: De Blauwe Bergen (The Blue Mountains)
Manager: Jan-Douwe Endemans
Secondary Manager: Matthew Löw
Captain: Josef Halstenberg
Secondary Captain: Nicklas Huntelaar

Starting XI
1. GK - Diederick Veltman, 26
2. LB - Patrick Rouwant, 26
3. CB - Donny Depay, 30
4. CB - Javairô Kehrer, 28
5. CB - Joshua Klostermann, 31
6. LM - Oliver Kluivert, 32
7. CM - Franz Schäfer, 25
8. CM - Patrick Matthäus, 28
9. RM - Hans Havart, 24
10. CF - David Rüdiger, 21
11. CF - Daryan Janmaat, 31

Substitutes
15. GK - Stefan Veerman, 29
21. GK - Nathaniel Reimals, 25
12. LB - Eric Lou, 27
13. CB - Charles Leno - 22
14. LB - Christian Carroll - 24
15. RB - Dennis Paradera - 29
16. CF - Oliver Deacon - 32
17. CF - Sebastian von Blanc - 26
18. CF - Pierre Arme - 24
19. RM - Lucas Eubanks - 24

Formation: 4-4-2
Style modifier: +3

Permissions

Choose my goalscorers: Y
Godmod scoring events: Y
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Y
Hand out red cards to my players: Y
RP Injuries to my players: Y
Godmod injuries to my players: Y (just don't kill them)
Godmod other events: Y
Last edited by AESYRiEL on Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Akannus Confederacy • Lanyan Alliance • Orassian Republic • League of Gerentinans • Grand Nerotan Republic • Sacred Yulvari Order
ⴀⴉⴀⴌⴓⴑⴈⴀ ⴉⴍⴌⴔⴄⴃⴄრⴀⴚⴈⴀ • 兰亚盟 • רפובליקת אוראסי • જેરેન્ટિના લીગ • Велика Неротан Республіка • የተቀደሰ ዩልቫሪ ትእዛዝ

Chokashia
Secretary

Founded: Feb 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Chokashia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:16 am

Volodymir Oleksandrov arrested!
Chokashian international arrested after involvement in an adult video
Martin Samolenko reporting from Vorsha, Chokashia
June 17, 2019
Volodymir Oleksandrov, the Chokashian goalkeeper during a match in the Chokashian first league

Chokashian police reported that early this morning, Volodymir Oleksandrov, the Chokashian national football team goalkeeper and a player of the Veleazan Deportivo La Paeria club, has been arrested due to his involvement in an adult video leaked a day ago. The Vorsha Police Chief said to us that the footballer has not shown any sign of resistance and peacefully entered the cars of the Vorsha Metropolitan Police.

Volodymir Oleksandrov was seen on an adult video, uploaded on sunday showing him getting involved in an orgy with three more unknown women. Alongside with that Oleksandrov was seen snorting a white substance in the video presumed to be cocaine. The video quickly gained public attention after just a few hours of being viral and has even been commented by foreign media outlets.

Oleksandrov faces multiple charges including "dishonoring the country from a representative position.

The coach of the Chokashian national football team didn't want to comment more on the event and just said that Oleksandrov will not be going to Romellea.
Last edited by Chokashia on Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Midrasia
Diplomat

Postby Midrasia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:46 am

Midrasian National Team Image
@Lesvermillions

Midrasia's first game of the #Copa2019 will be against Vrnallia in Sredec at the Federacija Arena on 23/06 at 22:00

3:05 pm - 17 Jun 2019

10,675Rechirps23,042Likes

Melcion Portas Image
@OfficialPortas

Wishing @lesvermillions the best of luck at the 2019 Copa d'Aeia in Romellea. The whole country is behind you! #Mydrazia

3:52 pm - 17 Jun 2019

8,765Rechirps10,004Likes

Fake Pere Clar
@L'Unique

I prefer not to speak, because if I speak I am in big trouble. But if I do not speak, then the opposition will be in big trouble #Mindgames #Copa2019

4:05 pm - 17 Jun 2019

3,164Rechirps5,064Likes

Republique de Mydrazia
IIWiki

Goulong
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Goulong » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:23 am

SOUTHWEST DAILY
One-on-one with Goulong manager Woo Ho-Lam
Zeng Hanwen
Staff Writer
17 June 2019, 10:05 AM

Woo Ho-Lam, the Goulongese national team manager, was appointed two years ago.

We caught up with Woo Ho-Lam at the Goulongese training camp in Romellea to gauge his opinion on some pressing questions.
I'm here with acclaimed Goulongese national team manager Woo Ho-Lam. Mr. Woo, how are you doing?
Good, good. Thank you.
Well, thank you for joining us. Now, the first question on everyone's minds is on your attacking approach to matches. While some managers prefer to sit back and let their opponent dictate the pace of the game, even throw their whole squad behind the ball and park the bus, you've been known for your pressing, attacking style that lasts for all ninety minutes. Is that something we're going to see again here?
Ideally that's something I'm going to be employing here, but as is the case with football I'll be sitting down with the staff and seeing if our style of play works best for our opponent. For me I prefer attacking football, and I know it's what the fans want to see, but sometimes you're left with no choice but to play defensively. Our style of wing-play and early floated crosses into the back is something that's well known but still poses a threat to any defensive line, so if I have a good chance to play it then I'll make sure I do. After all, it's what the players are suited to.
Next, there have been multiple reports coming out of the Goulongese camp about the fitness of defender Yu Haidong. Can you enlighten us further?
Yeah, Yu suffered an unfortunate injury while training yesterday. It's just a sprained ankle and providing no surprises, he should be in the team to face Ajerrin in the opener. He's an important player so I'll be looking to play him as much as possible.
It's been noted by many pundits that your style of rotating players may not function as Goulong squares up against what must be said, superior teams. How will you be managing the players' fatigue?
Well, I think I'll have to reconsider our tempo of play. I know that the lads are used to a very high tempo and one-touch passing but maybe I'll have to relax on that to get the most out of the players in the later stages. It's definitely something that's being looked into but what I can tell you is that I know all of my players have the stamina to make it through ninety minutes without an issue.
Now, Deng Gaopeng, the veteran striker, has been mouthing off to the press recently about his exclusion from the final Copa squad. Many thought he would be picked and while he's certainly not the first on the team sheet, it is a surprise to a substantial amount of fans. Do you want to comment on that?
Deng is a quality player but he just didn't impress and look at his best over the past half-year. During my time at the helm I think I've tried to implement some new styles of play to this squad. It's a great, versatile bunch of lads but unfortunately I have no use for a defensive forward with our style of play. We need a constant fox-in-the-box and I think that justifies my striker selection. I was disappointed in Deng to see him taking this public but it's his right to.
Finally, many publications have been linking you to the job at Dongcheng United after it became vacant three weeks ago. Can you tell us right now where you stand on that?
Well, I've managed clubs and international sides but never at the same time before. It'll be a challenge and one I'll consider. But I've not entered talks or really given it much thought yet so I don't know where many of these reports are coming from.
Woo Ho-Lam, manager of the Goulongese national team, will face Ajerrin in their opener on Sunday. Manager Woo, it's been a pleasure.
Thank you for having me, cheers.

Other related articles
- Where to watch Goulong v. Ajerrin
- Deng Gaopeng 'fuming' at being cut from final Copa squad
- 1905 Zhongwan submit final bid for Zhang Liu
- Lai King Town boss Guo under scrutiny
- GFA Cup Review- Wan Chai deserved winners

Fahran
Forum Moderator

Founded: Nov 13, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Fahran » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Al-Etihad al-Fahraaniyyah li-Kurat al-Qadam

Information

Nation: Fahran
Denonym: Fahrani
Nickname: The Falcons
Manager: Mani Pasdar
Secondary Manager: Yasser Senan
Captain: Ghailene Halliche
Secondary Captain: Salim Dauenhauer

Starting XI
1. GK - Mohammed Dualeh, 31
2. LB - Fasika Girna, 24
3. CB - Abdullahi Farah, 28
6. RB - Ghailene Halliche, 29 (c)
8. CDM - Abdelhassan Al Otaibi, 30
9. CM - Usem Zeroual, 32
11. CM - Salim Dauenhauer, 27
10. CAM - Walid Ikhrami, 28
15. LW - Sufian El Tamera, 20
16. S - Mahmadu Baboukkar, 19
17. RW - Amessan Ferrodja, 23

Substitutes
21. GK - Khamis Al-Rushaidi, 22
22. GK - Abdulwasea Mokhrami, 24
4. CB - Alemseged Abraha, 33
5. CB - Rahim Abdalla, 22
2. LB - Saoud Feyerabend, 25
7. RB - Mohammed Aziz, 28
14. CAM - Nordin Oumazzine, 21
12. CDM - Anwar Uthmani, 26
13. CM - Rashaad Aladdin, 25
18. LW - Saad Rowis, 23
19. RW - Yarib Hilal Hussein, 22
20. S - Yusuf al-Yahmadi, 17

Formation: 3-4-3
Style modifier: +2.3

Football Kit

(Image)

Permissions

Godmod injuries to my players: Y
Last edited by Fahran on Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:34 am, edited 4 times in total.

Juznia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Juznia » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Juznija Federacija

Information

Nation: Juznia
Demonym: Juznik, Juznian
Nickname: The Scary Ones (Baisūs) because they're scarily terrible
Manager: Jurgis Šernas
Secondary Manager: Romanas Aleliūnas
Captain: Danas Mažeika
Vice Captain: Kazimieras Daukša

Starting XI:
1. Adomas Lupeikis, 24, GK
5. Kazimieras Daukša, 28, RB
16. Juozas Javtokas, 21, CB
9. Rimas Berankis, 30, CB
13. Isakas Vaišvila, 25, LB
8. Linas Grybauskas, 22, DM
25. Danas Mažeika, 26, CM (c)
4. Mikalojus Žilinskas, 19, CM
21. Feliksas Liepa, 27, RW
7. Ignas Šimkus, 23, CF
11. Bronislovas Kūris, 28, LW

Substitutes:
3. Benjaminas Dirgėla, 22, GK
10. Saulius Kaukėnas, 29, GK
22. Lukas Mikėnas, 27, CB
15. Tomas Navickas, 25, RB
17. Markas Andrulis, 31, LB
14. Vincas Kleiza, 28, CF

Formation: 4-3-3
Style modifier: +2

Football Kit

Image Image

Permissions

Choose my goal scorers: Y
Last edited by Juznia on Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Navack
Envoy

Founded: Mar 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Navack » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:40 pm

Our Analysis on the Squad and the Group!

The Copa D’Aeia 2019 is starting and the Navish national football team has been called. This year Navack will defend the title and seek for their second title straight. The draw ceremony got the Purples in the group E with Juznia, the Mardin Isles, and Qal’eh. Today, the NSKB Web team analyzed the 2019 squad by sectors and the strength of the group stage opponents.

SQUAD ANALYSIS:

Defense: We separated the defense into 3 sectors: goalkeepers, center and wide players. With an average age of 27, the defence as a whole is the sector of experience of the team. The net is well saved in the hands of Ken Bruer, who will likely be the starter GK in most, if not all, matches. He recently led Lhedvin as their capitan to their second Asuran League title, having allowed only 11 goals throughout the whole competition. Bruer has also been the safe bet when it comes to National team, as he is going for his 6th season wearing the Navish jersey. John Hellerud, since Van Emerik arrived and brought order to Bersk, became a fortress in the back of the field. He clinched in several moments with epic saves and helped the Barbarians to achieve a historical comeback. Mathias Grøndhal, the youth of the net, was rewarded by his brilliant season ahead of Harhalsen. He was elected the best goalkeeper of the season since Harhalsen had the least leaked defense among the 20 Superliga teams.

As for the sides, little change was made if compared with last year’s winning squad. On the left, Kurt Murer did not have such as good performance for the Navish team as he was having for his Ajerri team. In many instances he failed while crossing the ball and often didn’t followed the fast transitions of the team, resulting the plays to fall more often on the right side of the field. Nicolai Halvorsen was in the bench during 2018 but, due to his brilliant season for Bersk, he is now the starter LB. Abraham Amanuel, Blått’s 21 years old LB was called to give Navack more air, speed, and explosion. Halvorsen and Amanuel are to be competing for the Left Fullback position. On the right, the same base of Ernest Mossing and Henrik Elstad was kept.

The center was the sector of the defense where most changes were made. From the 2018 squad, Marius Rokhaug is the only remaining player. Andreas Borseth, Robert Fett, and Rolf Moen did not adapted to the team and were constantly altering positions during the copa. Mistakes and injuries were constant problems for the Navish defense during last year’s copa. For 2019, Sannes opted for liability and experience when calling names like Thor Skagen, Zani Rani Nahas and Hallgrim Lyngstad, who will likely be the starter by Rokhaug’s side.

Midfield: This was not a hard section for our team, since the base of the Navish midfield was kept untouched. The (right) decision of Sannes to change the tactic formation from a 4-5-1 to a 4-2-3-1 places both Lizancos and Nerby in their right place (as CDM) and allows a better transition of the ball from the back of the field to the attackers. All 5 starters from 2018 are still present with Viktor Lizancos and Nerby as CDM, Jørgen Hammer and Christer Brevig on the sides and the capitan Karsten Johansen leading the team in the middle as the AMF. The change, however, came in the substitutes; the calling of Tord Haraldsen to be placed on the side was widely disapproved by fans and specialists, so did the calling of Knutt Ullmann during his unstable season ahead of Brestrand. Sannes choices this year allow Navack to naturally alternate from a 4-2-3-1 to a 4-3-3 within the game, having now pieces like Ulrik Truelsen and Vetle Hildrum to open wide. Aside that, Jonathan Sogge was called to give better answers on the left side since Tord Haraldsen was misplaced there in the previous copa. Andreas Stennes is also called as a back up for Johansen; the attacking midfielder had a great season ahead Lhedvin and will surely present better results than Stefan Holstad, also misplaced in the center during the 2018 copa.

Attack: This remains almost untouched if it wasn’t for the calling of Vetle Hildrum. For many, the “Blue kid” (as are know Blått’s youth players) is to be the Best Navish player of all time in the future, going head to head with players like Gjermund Nordmark, Hugo Hunstad, and Nikódem Nesz. His velocity and his footwork are admirable, so is his capacity to uneven games. His skills took Blått to the Navish glory this season as they won the Navish cup for the first time in the club’s history.

GROUP ANALYSIS:

Juznia: Little is known about the debutant team. Considered to be the “weakest” team in the group, Navack should focus on guaranteeing those 3 points in their second group match.

Mardin Isles: The little islands have proved their value in the beautiful game. They are slowly building the fame of “giant-killers” as they have been taking down or holding on strong against big teams of Aeia. In the 2018 copa Navack and the Mardin Isles also faced each other in the opening match. After Navack getting a 4-0 advantage, the islanders came back and level the game 4-4. They are strong and fast, though not the most technical team. Any mistake against them can be fatal, however Navack does have a big chance of winning.

Qal’eh: This match is by far the hardest for both teams. The Sifhari team have been on top for decades now, always giving trouble to the big champions. Qalea counts with a young squad, most of which play in the Navish Superliga. The familiarity with the Navish style of playing should be the biggest concern for Sannes, since the players play together in many Navish clubs. They have speed in the midfield and play in an aggressive 4-3-3, which means that the Qalehi team will not wait for Navack to take the lead. Navack should stuff itself with 6 points prior to this match in order to avoid all the pressure that can be created around this game.

Mardin Isles
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Mardin Isles » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:48 pm

Cumann Peile na hInsí Mairdinde

Information

Nation: Mardin Isles
Denonym: Mardic
Nickname: Na Laoċra (The Warriors)
Manager: Laċtna Ó hAnnáin
Secondary Manager: Peadar Ó Maoláin
Captain: Art Ó Dála (AM)
Secondary Captain: Cormac Mac Conmara (LW)

Starting XI
1. GK - GK - Senán Ó Caḋla, 28
2. LB - Seán Óg Ó Raġallaiġ, 25
4. CB - Aoḋ Mac Ḋonnċa, 24
5. CB - Savio de Santo, 29
3. RB - Diarmaid Ó Muire, 22
6. DM - Fearġus Mac Óda, 26
17. AM - Oḋrán Ó Nearaiġ, 20
13. CM - Loċlainn Ó Báin, 21
9. AM - Art Ó Dála, 30 (c)
10. LW - Cormac Mac Conmara, 27
11. CF - Ruaiḋrí Ó Coille, 24

Substitutes
12. GK - Oscar Mac Óda, 22
22. GK - Brian Ó Hinéirí, 33
14. DF - Féilim Mac Giolla Easpaig, 19
15. DF - Éanna Ó Nuaḋain, 31
19. DF - Seán Mac Íosóg, 23
8. MF - Lorcán Mac Iomaire, 26
24. MF - Aoḋan Ó Ruairc, 18
18. MF - Alek Jong, 27
16. MF - Muhammed Khan, 20
20. FW - Cuan Ó Fearġaíl, 30
21. FW - Dara Ó Grianna, 19
23. FW - Ros Ó hÉaḋnú, 26

Formation: 4-5-1
Style modifier: -2

Football Kit

ImageImage

Permissions

Last edited by Mardin Isles on Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marensoald
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Marensoald » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:46 pm

Utamvkanee Chattapokitchvbond
Ötamukes Foetbalbond

Nation: Chiefdom of Utamucanee
Denonym: Utamuc, Utamucanean
Nickname: Der Opaen (The Warchiefs)
Manager: Kevin Sweers
Secondary Manager: Watola Hesskamp
Captain: Koehadjo Uiterkamp (CMF)
Secondary Captain: Lamhi Haverkotte (S)

Starting XI
4. GK - Michiel Phiffers, 25
12. S – Lamhi Haverkotte, 26
2. CB – Coahajo da Alachua, 30
57. CB – Fenhalloway da Schoten, 22
75. WB - Kumhau Boertien, 29
45. WB – Daan Tustinucajo, 29
55. CMF – Koehadjo Uiterkamp, 26
27. CMF - Gijsbert Vloedbeld, 19
59. CMF Yafkustakita Chola, 25
40. CF – Izel Necahual, 28
34. CF – Powshaila Sluur, 26

Substitutes
72. GK - Iván Molina, 25
37. GK - Pawahtun Andrade, 29
45. S - Votan Klein, 24
49. CB - Mahoe Loni, 21
59. CB - Florentijn Mollen, 26
28. WB - Ramón del Pozo, 22
37. WB - Guaybana Rasgada, 18
3. MF - Pietjer Hulsebosch, 19
19. MF - Hatuey Carballo, 19
22. MF - Wahyu Adi Iskandar, 24
9. CF - Twan Bekken, 28
5. CF - Lalepa Kahiona, 20

Formation: 5-3-2
Style modifier: -1

Last edited by Marensoald on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marensoald
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Marensoald » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:00 pm

Fédération Marensaise de Football
Federat Marns Wald d'Futbol
Kuminamoja-Soka yaMarans Walda
கால்பந்து கூட்டமைப்பு இன் மாரென்ஸ் வால்ட்

Nation: Peoples' Democratic Republic (PDR) of Marensoald
Denonym: Marensais/Marensaise, Oaldsman
Nickname: The Stampede
Manager: Léo Sharpe
Secondary Manager: Gaylord Barbet
Captain: Keambiroiro Musa (DMF)
Secondary Captain: Muhammed Tambo (OMF)

Starting XI
12. GK – Elijah Chitundu, 27
40. CB – Kiama Mhina, 23
19. CB – Joseph Adhama, 28
4. WB - Yves Massé, 24
1. WB - Edgar Tsaralaza, 30
48. DMF - Keambiroiro Musa, 33
23. DMF - Artoir Razahasoa, 30
18. OMF - Muhammed Tambo, 21
28. OMF - Chamli Guneratne, 34
25. CF - Yissachar Halevi, 23
36. CF - Inunil Jayawickrama, 21

Substitutes
33. GK - Guy Rajoharison, 31
13. GK - Jean-Luc Salim, 26
10. CB - Susara Jayamanne, 29
2. CB - Zachaios Zalkind, 22
10. WB - Preyalal Abeynaike, 35
49. WB - Namal Vijaya, 29
34. MF - Manuel Lecocq, 22
3. MF - Ira Kafni, 22
47. MF – Rashid Banu, 21
6. MF – Jamal Jata, 22
32. CF – Moyokito Usman, 27
21. CF – Faisal Jabbari, 25

Formation: 4-2-2-2
Style modifier: -3

Romellenic Federation
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romellenic Federation » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:16 am

Last edited by Romellenic Federation on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Vrnallia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2012

Postby Vrnallia » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:55 pm

I caught up with Vrnallia's manager in the lobby of the hotel where the Wings are staying in Sredetz and was surprised at his eagerness to be interviewed. My first impression was that, more than anything, he was just happy to have turned up. Vrnallia is not a successful country in the realm of international football, having only qualified to the Copa d'Aeia tournament twice before: in 1998 and in 2016. Any time Vrnallia qualifies, surprise seems to be the primary emotion in fans of the sport, and apparently Hariu Khami hasn't quite got over this feeling yet.

"I was a sous chef!" he tells me excitedly as we sit in a quieter part of the lounge. "I managed some youth teams in the late 90s, spent some months with Vorod Vikings and about a year and a half with Zalejk Global... then I quit! Went to work as a cook in Mlekie City! Then one day I get a call, 'oh, hey, mister Hariu, we liked your work managing the Vikings and Global, how would you like to manage the national side at the Copa d'Aeia?' — it went something like that. And you know what I said? I said 'sod off and find someone else to bother!' — I though it was some prank!", he laughs, a low, resounding laugh which shakes his entire being.

Foreign readers might not appreciate the malleable nature of the Vrnallian national team. So unused to participating in competitions of any note, the Vrnallian Football Federation takes the novel approach of not having a proper manager, recruiting one as and when it would be a useful addition to the team and leaving players to decide strategy and the like amongst themselves the remainder of the time. So it was that a representative of the federation made this unsuccessful call to Hariu. His blunt response seems to have not deterred them, however.

"The next day I got a knock at the front door, and I went to open it, thinking it must have been the new shoes I ordered. And there's a few guys from the VFF there, and they say to me again, we liked your work, will you manage the national team, and so on. Well, of course I was shocked! And I said yes — obviously, since here I am — and that same day I was introduced to the team the VFF had organised and left to do whatever."

I ask whether time has stripped him of the skills that once led Zalejk Global to success in the All-Vrnallia Championship, or whether the fundamentally different nature of international play has demoralised him at all. Earlier this month Hariu was criticised after revealing that he could not find Romellea on a map until someone showed him a world atlas in Dvrieska International Airport, right before the team flew out to Romellea. Yet despite the criticism, many fans have embraced this side of the new manager. One popular meme which was spread on Chirper said that Hariu "will conquer even the lands nobody has heard of!" The man himself has only a modest answer to give.

"Well, of course it's been a long time. I can't say that I have the skills I once had. But clearly someone believed in me enough to offer me this job, so that's reassuring. I will do what I can, and I know the players will do the same. Playing international, you know, I've never had the chance to manage a team before an international game. Vrnallians play football differently, I think. We play because we enjoy it, because only the very best get to go abroad and earn real money. And I hope that real passion, that devotion to the sport will give the team an edge even against teams who are more skilled on paper. Also, I think we all know that when it comes to more wordly affairs, I'm not the most aware!" He laughs again.

I decide to ask how he finds Romellea as a country. Despite not knowing where the country is until recently, he certainly seems to be as enthusiastic for it as he is for football. "The flights here, well, I'm not a flying person, you see", he begins. "I always preferred boats, so I've only flown a few times in my life, and not for quite a few years before now. But the flights were great. We flew to Crylante and transferred there, both flights were excellent, the crew were great, they took pictures with us, with the team. And this country, you know, it's so full of mystery to me! I don't understand a bloody word of anything, no idea what people are saying, but everyone I've dealt with has been very well-mannered. I've heard rumours that people expect some violence during the Copa, but I haven't seen any of that, nothing like that."

Is there anything he's already come to miss about his home? I ask, and he ponders the question for a moment. "The fish!", he exclaims after this pause. "They don't have as much fish here at meals. I've had the chance to enjoy some local cuisine, and that's wonderful, of course, but I'm a seafood lover first and foremost."

Of course the questions inevitably come back round to sport. Vrnallia's first game is against the powerhouse that is Midrasia, and it's no secret which side the odds favour. What strategy can we expect from the Golden Wings? Unfortunately for me, Hariu is reticent. "The walls have hearing aids," he tells me, "so I don't want to say anything that might compromise us. But I've played close attention to what led Vrnallia to success in 2016. We want to attack, but also defend. We want to score goals and not let the opponent score goals. I think that's what really helped us last time, so I want the squad to focus on that."

And what of the lineup? Captaining the team is Lutho Dubuni, currently playing for Navish club Bersk FC. Some fans seem concerned with the decision to have the twenty-six-year-old in this prominent role, with some calling him a "sellout" and demanding he be replaced with "someone who still cares about Vrnallia". But Hariu seems unconcerned by the political implications. His only concern is skill.

"Lutho is a good person, I know, we've spoken a fair bit, he's a good person. So all this unflattering commentary some people level at him is unfair, I think. He got successful abroad, he's making money, good for him! You know why? Because he's good! He's one of the best players in the country, Bersk noticed that, so they signed him up. I don't want a patriot for a captain, I want a good player, someone who can rally everyone else around him. That's what Lutho is. And you know, there's more to this team than just its captain. We've got a good lineup I think, good players from all across Vrnallia, and Fock, he came here from Crylante, good guy, loves the sport. Skilled players, really talented."

I ask for a last word for the fans ahead of Vrnallia's opening match on Sunday. "Prepare to be shocked and awed," Hariu says with a wink.

Vrnallia will play against Midrasia on Sunday, 23rd June in the first of Group F's matches. Also in the group are Chokashia and, to the concern of many a Romellenic police officer, Veleaz, who will face off on the 25th.
It's Guakok now. She/her or they/them, pick your favourite.
Economic Left/Right: -9.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.18
Libertarian Communist
100.0% Equality: Communist
69.2% Peace: Dovish
84.2% Liberty: Libertarian
93.6% Progress: Revolutionary

Marensoald
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Marensoald » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:57 pm

Pour l'athlète curieux en mouvement
Marensoald's premiere source on news in the world of sport[/align]

Once again, it’s time to head on the trail to the mother of all sporting events, the storied Copa d’Aeia! The idle thoughts of people around the globe once again turn to the fields – from the youngster just old enough to kick a ball with their schoolmates in the local park, to the elders whose love of the game and national spirit fuel their old bones to movement, the excitement fills the air with an undeniable electricity. From the metropolis to the village, radios and television sets across our great nation are buzzing day in and day out in celebration of the athletic prowess and unbreakable will of the Marensaise sportsman.

In anticipation of our first showing for the Group Round of the Copa on June the 21st, we’ve gathered our panel of football experts here at Michezoyawatu to take a look at what to expect from our boys in the Stampede!

Team Analysis

Head Coach Léo Sharpe has brought his trademark 4-2-2-2 reverse arrow configuration from Equatorial Atletique, attempting to put up a wall against the aggressive, high-energy offensive tactics utilized by many other teams, especially Asuran powerhouses like Midrasia and Navack. By taking the wind out of their sails in our territory, they’ll doubtless leave themselves wide open to our own strikers in the front!

Our defense is divided between the Goaltender, two Center-Backfielders, two Wingmen watching our flanks, and two defensive midfielders to hold down the center. With this area as dense as the mighty Nchizakimya, the Stampede will keep even the most alert opponent having to keep in constant motion, sure to wear them down quick well before the half. The bulk of our most experienced players have been placed here, including our Captain, the 15-year veteran Keambiroiro Musa of Putallam, who is making his lucky thirteenth appearance in the national kit this year, the Head Coach’s protégé having become a power player in his own right.

The midfield and offensive areas have two players in each section. Up in front are the “tripwire brothers” Yissachar Halevi and Inunil Jayawickrama of Rutete, two of the top goalscorers of the last decade in Marensoald, famous for giving Fortnouveau Rouge a wildly hard time during their rookie year together in 2014. Halevi and Jayawickrama have been closely linked during their matches in the years since, and the serious opponent will have to focus on disrupting their innate awareness of each other’s tactics and quick maneuvering to keep their goal safe from these two powerful strikers. Muhammed Tambo and Chamli Guneratne are at their back, aiming to keep the game squarely in the opponent’s side of the field.

Group Analysis

Doscerieche (25): Often thought of as a somewhat inexperienced team in the Copa, 2019’s Doscereiche is a bit of an unknown quantity on a global stage. Our experts agree that this match should focus on showcasing our impenetrable defense and guaranteeing a safe three points to cushion our performance in the group stage.

Isolaprugna (21): A powerhouse in the 1990s and early years of the 21st Century, some have considered the Isolaprugnan Football program to have largely stagnated in the years since. As of this reporting, this team has appeared to have a fairly variable track record in recent friendlies, so the Islanders may prove to be a bit of a “wild card” during the Group Stage.

Utamucanee (18): Among one of the best teams in Vestrim, the Utamucaneans are likely to make for a tight match. Indeed, it will doubtless be interesting to watch the interplay between Coach Sharpe and the Utamucanean Sport-Chief Kevin Sweers, as both were captains of their respective teams on the field in the 2001 Copa, where Utamucanee famously made an unprecedented comeback during the second half of their match against the Stampede, soundly ending our ambitions in the Semis 4-3 all the way from 1-2 at the half. This personal drama aside, the Utamucanean defense is a force to be reckoned with, with a structure almost tailor-made to counter our own configuration. If the past has shown anything, the fact that the Stampede’s match with Der Opaen is at the close of the Group Stage means they will only be more experienced and deadly. Every Oaldsman should keep their eyes on this match!
Last edited by Marensoald on Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lopimina
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lopimina » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:59 am

Hitekijas Futbola

Information

Nation: People's Republic of Hytekia
Demonym: Hytek/Hytekian
Nickname: Ziemeļu Sarkanie ("The Northern Reds")
Manager: Everts Šmits
A. Manager: Svenis Danielsons
Captain: Kuno Bušs (CDM)
Vice Captain: Aigijs Putniņš (CB)

Starting XI

1. Auseklis Pretkalniņš (GK), 27
19. Radvils Pavlovskis (LB), 30
3. Sigvars Sproģis (CB), 28
4. Aigijs Putniņš (CB), 31
5. Sondris Ziemelis (CB), 33
12. Svens Zālītis (RB), 25
22. Kuno Bušs (CDM), 29
17. Sigits Āboltiņš (CM), 22
13. Zigismunds Kohs (CM), 26
9. Romāns Aigars (ST), 27
10. Noris Alksnis (ST), 27

Formation: 5-3-2
Style Formation: -3

Kit

Permissions

Last edited by Lopimina on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lopimina
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lopimina » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:34 am

Romellenic Federation
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romellenic Federation » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:59 am

Last edited by Romellenic Federation on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:53 pm, edited 17 times in total.

Romellenic Federation
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Romellenic Federation » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:07 am

Last edited by Romellenic Federation on Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:54 pm, edited 23 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports