NATION

PASSWORD

[Interest] NSCW

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
NSCW
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 24, 2019
Ex-Nation

[Interest] NSCW

Postby NSCW » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:36 pm

I already posted a signups thread, but this will also be posted. If anyone is interested in NSCW, you can start posting here. Once you're ready, post in the signups.

Lisander
Minister

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Lisander » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:01 pm

Tell us about the system of scorination.
How results will be generated?
How RPs will be evaluated?
There will be PPV Events? Will we be free to manage our wrestlers or the injuries and details will be defined by the management of the organization?

I personally like wrestling and have already thought about hosting a domestic promo but I find quite difficult to make it using a scorinator.
The Principality of Lisander, a sports loving, very highly developed nation in Astyria.
Disappointing people and missing deadlines since 2013.

NSCW
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCW » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:38 pm

Lisander wrote:Tell us about the system of scorination.
There will be PPV Events? Will we be free to manage our wrestlers or the injuries and details will be defined by the management of the organization?

I personally like wrestling and have already thought about hosting a domestic promo but I find quite difficult to make it using a scorinator.

The System will be scored with a spreadsheet
Results will be generated with the Total Elite Wrestling game (A specially-made database will be used)
RPs will be evaluated by reviewing how much they make sense in a wrestling context
At the end of Every Season (Season 1's Sign-ups are open, and seasons last around a month.), PPV events will be held.
You can manage your wrestlers however you want, and they'll be able to be transferred each season that you sign up on. However, injuries are defined by the will of TEW.
Last edited by NSCW on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kita-Hinode
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kita-Hinode » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:38 am

NSCW wrote:
Lisander wrote:Tell us about the system of scorination.

The System will be scored with a spreadsheet
Results will be generated with the Total Elite Wrestling game (A specially-made database will be used)
RPs will be evaluated by reviewing how much they make sense in a wrestling context
At the end of Every Season (Season 1's Sign-ups are open, and seasons last around a month.), PPV events will be held.
You can manage your wrestlers however you want, and they'll be able to be transferred each season that you sign up on. However, injuries are defined by the will of TEW.

...Isn't TEW just a booking game?
I recall talking with Dainer once about maybe running an AWA light with feds from his nation and mine but we never really got around doing that and MMA sounded easier to do. We could just try a larger version of that for funsies.
Last edited by Kita-Hinode on Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let the sun burn my eyes / Let it burn my back
At the beach / In my dreams / But you still
Champion: WC 75 and 76, CoH 74, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41, CE 21 and 24
hinodezenbaitai.co.hi/sports

The IC follow-up to Northern Sunrise Islands / Demonym: Hinodejin (singular, plural)

NSCW
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby NSCW » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:28 pm

Kita-Hinode wrote:
NSCW wrote:The System will be scored with a spreadsheet

I recall talking with Dainer once about maybe running an AWA light with feds from his nation and mine but we never really got around doing that and MMA sounded easier to do. We could just try a larger version of that for funsies.

OK, you can help with NSCW. All you really need to do to help NSCW is to send a puppet to the NSCW region, and you'll be golden. What role would you want to be?

As for the TEW part, maybe something else can suffice. I think we can use a spreadsheet to make matches, then do some dice rolling. If it's odds, Player 1 wins. If it's evens, Player 2 wins. Then, Roleplaying should be easy.

Kita-Hinode
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Kita-Hinode » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:26 am

NSCW wrote:
Kita-Hinode wrote:...Isn't TEW just a booking game?

OK, you can help with NSCW. All you really need to do to help NSCW is to send a puppet to the NSCW region, and you'll be golden. What role would you want to be?

As for the TEW part, maybe something else can suffice. I think we can use a spreadsheet to make matches, then do some dice rolling. If it's odds, Player 1 wins. If it's evens, Player 2 wins. Then, Roleplaying should be easy.

Uh... about that, I'm too busy to participate. I was just giving some ideas but that's about it. Good luck with this whole thing though.
Let the sun burn my eyes / Let it burn my back
At the beach / In my dreams / But you still
Champion: WC 75 and 76, CoH 74, U-15 WC 4 and 6, DBC 29 and 41, CE 21 and 24
hinodezenbaitai.co.hi/sports

The IC follow-up to Northern Sunrise Islands / Demonym: Hinodejin (singular, plural)

Megelan
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Megelan » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:41 am

Kita-Hinode wrote:
NSCW wrote:The System will be scored with a spreadsheet

Well, it'd be possible to insert a custom federation in the game and start the game as another federation entirely, so that the NS federation results will be generated by the AI - it's been a while since I last played one of these games though, so I could be wrong.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports