NATION

PASSWORD

[LOGO MAKER] - ALC Visuals [CLOSED]

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Abaja
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

[LOGO MAKER] - ALC Visuals [CLOSED]

Postby Abaja » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:06 pm

[CLOSED]

Description
The Abajan Logo Corporation of Visuals, ALC Visuals, or simply ALC, is a logo making company based in the city of Abaja City. ALC Visuals makes logos for sports teams, including national teams, and tournaments and makes logos for any sport. It started off it's small business after making logos for the Abajan National Basketball League (ANBL) as well as a few international tournaments, and is now looking to expand their business, going toward a route leading into a major production process.

Headquarters: Abaja City, UG, Abaja
Founders: Amai Osei [F] & Emery A. Diallo [M]
Founded: January 12, 2016
CEO: Emery A. Diallo (January 2016-)

History
ALC started off its international working progress with SAN JOSE GUAYABAL & ETHANE in the 18th edition of Campionato Esportiva and a little later with Ethane again in the 22nd International Basketball Championships in December of 2016. Three months later, in March of 2017, the company got called up again, this time to construct an appealing logo for the 23rd International Basketball Championships, with ABAJA and QASDEN hosting. They continued their working progress with a new logo for the Abajan Football Federation (AFF) and the Abajan Basketball Federation (ABF) in the summer of 2017. That same summer, in response to the Abajan National Basketball League's (ANBL) growing need for logos for all of their sports teams, ALC constructed logos for the 18 teams in the league. It became a sponsor of the ANBL that same year. In August of 2017, ALC created more logos for clubs in the Abajan Secondary League (ASL). Such clubs include Menusa Athletic, Natives, Northern State, and Stonebridge. They are a partial sponsor of the Abajan Premier League and Secondary League, sitting aside with "Meski Sports," another sponsor and sporting company based in the nation of RED BLACKILAND. In October of 2016, ALC had been a small, fragile organization, only producing logos from time to time. They had little power in the production industries in Abaja, being trampled by other organizations such as Zorgadi Air Flight Lines in Olulawi and Crown Electronics in Queens. By 2019, ALC had become one of the largest businesses in the nation, associating themselves with foreign nations and domestic associations.

Rules & Rights Document

PART I: REQUESTING LOGOS
The following parts (Part I, II, III, IV, V, and VI) are a set of rules and customer rights at ALC Visuals. All users of NationStates who are seeking sport-associated logos are eligible to make a request for a sports logo. Also, the ALC has not and will not disrespect or discriminate against customers on certain bases, as this goes against an Abajan law regarding public businesses. The logos at ALC Visuals are to be constructed in such a way that brings the greatest satisfaction from a customer. However, there are some limits when requesting a logo, and those limits must not be overrode. The following are the established limits that are placed on every customer who chooses ALC:

PART I.I: Amounts of Logos Requested
Firstly, there is a limit to how many logo requests a single customer can make within a twenty-four hour span. The amount of logo requests that are to be placed on ALC from a customer per twenty-four hours is not up to the customer, but up to ALC. The current amount which users are allowed request is two per day (as of March 12, 2019). Customers who send more than two logo requests within twenty-four hours will have all of their over-the-limit requests delayed. Customers who ask for three-to-four logos in a single request will have their last one-to-two requests ignored/delayed until the next day. Customers who ask for more than double the amount of logos allowed in twenty-four hours in a single request (ex. 5+) will have each of their double-set of logos after their first two requests ignored/delayed by one day at a time. However, their first two requests will be accepted, if they abide by the rest of the following rules.

PART I.II: Fonts, Numbers and Colors
Secondly, there are only so many types of fonts and one type of alphabetical wording that ALC goes by. If a customer requests a logo and gives a font that ALC does not acquire, they will be notified (either here or through telegram) that ALC does not provide the font. Furthermore, all of ALC's typical lettering goes by the English Alphabet. That means that the only letters that can be generated through the logo-making area are as follows: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z. The typical numbering system (ex. 1,2,3, etc.) is, of course, a ability of the ALC fonts as well.

As for colors, ALC supplies all varieties. It is also appreciated from ALC if the customer gives the exact color they desire (ex. #BF0000 --> ALC can put this into the color scheme to produce the exact same color on a logo. Giving the precise color, however, is not a requirement, and ALC has no right to shut down a customer for not providing the exact color. However, customers must provide a color of some sort, such as "I want blue," "I want light green," etc. so that ALC knows what color they want. This can also be emphasized in "PART IV: Specification and Preciseness."

PART I.III: IRL & Roleplay
This is a serious rule. The logos produced by ALC is for NationStates roleplay purposes only. The ALC team does not and will not make logos for IRL (In Real Life) purposes. Going on OOC Mode: I do not know what you intend to do with these logos if you request one for an IRL purpose. Therefore, customers cannot request a logo for IRL. Anyone who asks for an IRL-purpose logo will be denied.

PART I.IV: Sports & Non-Sports
As many costumers very well know, ALC Visuals is strictly for sports, hence why this topic is posted in the "NS Sports" Forum. We advise customers that, instead coming here to request logos that are non-sports related to go to a thread like The Seal and Logo Request Thread, by Damverland. This would actually be more convenient for customers who are looking for a non-sports related logo, as there are a variety of users who construct fancy logos for them. If a customer decided to come here for a logo not related to sports (ex. "Military", "Corporation", "Coat of Arms", etc.), that logo will be TG'd to them and not displayed on ALC. It is also discouraged for nations to come here non-sports related logos, though not prohibited.

PART I.V: Requesting the Same Logo From ALC & Another Storefront
This is discouraged not just by ALC, but by many other storefronts as well. Please, if you first request a logo here, do not jump to another storefront and request the same logo there. The same applies vice versa.This rule does not apply to customers who request different logos from ALC and another storefront. Such examples include Abanhfleft, who requested a logo from Lisander's "Guilde des Graphistes" and a different logo from ALC.

If a customer requests here first, and then a second storefront who ends up denying them service for going here first, ALC can still serve that customer. However, we cannot serve the customer if the second storefront accepts their order, or if second storefront has not responded to their order yet. Also, if customers have requested the same logo at a different storefront and then here, their request will be denied.

PART II: CUSTOMER BEHAVIOR
(NationStates users should know correct behavior by now, since Moderators already do their job in tracking down trouble-making users.) It has, of course, been stated in PART 1 that ALC will not disrespect or discriminate against customers. This same rule applies to all customers as well. If ALC, or in some cases, NationStates Moderators notice any poor behavior from customers towards ALC or towards other customers, those customers will be denied whatever logo they request on the basis of five days. If they request a logo within those five days, they will be denied. If they, after their first warning, continue in their poor behavior, they will be banned from ALC and moderators (unless they have already come to do their job) will be contacted.

PART II.I: Respect & Disrespect
Surely everyone knows when and when not they're being disrespected. So does ALC and the people around. Customers are, therefore, supposed to be respectful in tone when requesting logos from ALC. They must not commit any foolish behavior or write words that are meant to degrade customers or ALC. Disrespect will not be tolerated here, so ALC urges everyone here to respect the ones around them. No respect, no service.

PART II.II: Spamming
Spamming the storefront is never acceptable. In fact, spamming anywhere in NationStates is unacceptable, and the Moderators may catch you anyway. But to emphasize, spamming requests, or spamming in general will get you in trouble with not just ALC, but also NationStates authority. If severe, it can result in the customer forfeiting their request.

PART III: LOGO ALTERATIONS & CLARIFICATIONS
For all customers, altering a logo that has been proposed and posted by ALC is a complete right. Perhaps ALC had made a logo mistake that you wanted to change, or maybe after seeing the posted logo, you changed your mind about the color that you wanted, and switched up the body color yourself. That is fine to do. If you cannot - or have trouble - in doing these logo alterations, simply telegram the ALC team, tell them precisely what you want to change/fix, and they will do the job for you. You, or we, can also adjust the size of it. However, we advise customers to also be specific, as put in PART IV.I and IV.II, so that some alterations that would have been prevented through a precise order would not have to happen.

PART III.I: Discouraged Alterations
Though you can provide as many alterations as you wish - as it is a customer right - a complete 360-degree (or somewhere close to that) change to your proposed logo is discouraged, mainly because ALC members felt they have wasted their time making a logo for a customer who has changed the logo so much to where it is not recognizable (or barely recognizable) to the original proposed/posted logo. This is why ALC, as put in PART III.II of the Rules and Rights Document, has made a effort to telegram users their requested logos to clarify on means so that this doesn't happen so often. PART IV.I of the Rules and Rights Document is also here to try and prevent such happenings

PART III.II: Clarification through Telegram
As stated before, ALC, after constructing a logo that followed the requests of the customer, does not post the logo on the site immediately. Instead, they telegram customers their desired logos to see if they've done the job right. At this point, the customer can judge the works themselves to see if it meets up to their needs. If they see something that they may want to change, they can simply request so via TG. They must precisely point out whatever it is on the proposed logo that they want to change (or add) as to avoid any confusion.

PART IV: SPECIFICATION AND PRECISENESS
Speaking further on the possible "confusion" issue, ALC advises that all customers be as specific as possible when requesting logos. That means, if they want to avoid any confusion between them and ALC, they must be as specific as possible.

PART IV.I: Issues of Being Non-Specific
The ALC team aren't big fans of constantly having to go back and correct "errors" or add things because the customer was not at all specific in their wants. Some examples would be, let us say, if customers come here and asked for a logo in which they do not specify the type crest that they want for the logo. ALC will then assume (because the customer did not state it) that they are okay with any type of crest. And then, later on, when ALC TG's them for clarification, the customer says that they want an entirely different crest from the proposed. ALC now has to re-do it. Another example would be if the customer wanted something extra added in their logo that they did not state when requesting it. ALC now has to re-do it (or change it) because the customer has missed a simple task: being specific.

PART IV.II: Benefits of Being Specific
We highly encourage customers to be as specific as they can. We also state that customers should NEVER hesitate to put all of what they desire in their request, because ALC has no interest in going back and forth and fixing something (or multiple things) that would not even need to be fixed if put in request order form. When customers are specific, this problem does not happen, and ALC will not need multiple logo proposals TG'd to the customer in order to clarify on a change they wanted.

PART V: WHEN ALC CLOSES
Sometimes, due to busy schedule or participation in events, the members of the ALC team move off of their shifts and close the store for a period of time. Sometimes these closings can last a while, but ALC always hopes to get back to customers so they can continue to give them what they want. When ALC closes, customers must know that any request that they order here will be ignored completely until the re-opening of the storefront.

PART V.I: ALC Closing Reasons
Often times, Abaja would participate in a sporting event (or perhaps more than one at a time). It is at this time that ALC must close operations and begin working with the top Abajan Newspaper, "Abajan News Today." The team assists on every sport that Abaja participates in, such as football or basketball. Other reasons include malfunctions of the developer in ALC. Nevertheless, whenever this storefront closes down, it will always insert a sign saying "[CLOSED]", usually near the top of the first page, where this entire document is posted.

PART V.II: Requesting At ALC When Closed
It is not necessarily "against the rules" if a customer makes a request when ALC is closed down. Such infringements only apply if that customer has been spamming the storefront in constant requests, disregarding the fact that ALC is clearly closed. It is at this point that the user is infringing upon the rules of PART II.II. You will be wasting time requesting logos when the storefront is closed in the first place, but spamming your request, closed or not closed, is not acceptable.

PART VI: THE ORDER FORM
The Order Form is what is used when customers order logos. ALC has just decided to add it in to make orders easier for customers.

PART VI.I: Why Should I Put the "Link"?
ALC advises that their customers, as well as filling out other parts of their order form, add a link to their sportswire (if the customer wants a logo for their National Team or a domestic Team/Club) and tournament/tournament sign-up. This is because it helps provide evidence of the customer actually needing a logo. It is also because ALC does not want to make logos for teams/tournaments that the customer will not even be using.

PART VI.II: If There is no Link
As of April 8, 2019, the "Link to..." is no longer required for customers but highly encouraged that they do add a link to whatever their request is associated with to at least reduce skepticism of whether or not they will actually being using it on NationStates Sports. If the customer has no link but they explain that they are "constructing it," however, there is no problem.

PART VI.III: Following the Order Form
Customers should follow the order form, but they do not have to follow it in a way in which it is generic and exactly like the template in the order form below. They can construct a RP-styled letter request that includes the fields in the order form. This action is not at all required. It is just so that the request could seem less "simple."

Order Form
Code: Select all
[b][u]TEAM/CLUB[/u][/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Team Name:[/b]
[b]Team Nickname (Optional):[/b]
[b]Sport:[/b]
[b]Link to Sportswire:[/b]
[b]Explanation:[/b]

[b][u]NATIONAL TEAM[/u][/b]
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]National Team Name:[/b]
[b]Sport:[/b]
[b]Link to Sportswire, Tournament, or both:[/b]
[b]Explanation:[/b]

[b][u]TOURNAMENT[/u][/b]
[b]Nation Name(s):[/b]
[b]Tournament Name:[/b]
[b]Sport(s):[/b]
[b]Link to Tournament Sign-Up:[/b]
[b]Explanation[/b]
Last edited by Abaja on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 23 times in total.
THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF ABAJA
Population: 89 million | Leader: President Aman Salam-Ross | Capital: Olulawi | Largest City: Kingston | Trigramme: ABJ | Founded: 1665 |
Factbook | Sportswire | H&P Steel | Join TWP!

Co-Host of IBC 23 & IBC 27 | RO16: IBC 20, IBC 21, IBC 27 | Quarterfinals: IBC 22, World Bowl XXX | Semifinals: IBC 23 | Finals: None

Geektopia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Request

Postby Geektopia » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:41 pm

For my first boxing contest, I need a logo. For that I need your help, so won't you please heed these details as follows.
A green and black boxing glove with the text "MOSER" encircling it. To the left put "INAUGURAL" in the same font.Ideal image size is 1200 x 600. You can make any touches you like after you're done with the instructions as shown above.
------------------------------
FACTBOOKS
Kings: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1198022
Language: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1288251
Rugby: Rugby Sevens Bowl (2nd), Rugby World Cup 28 (R16)
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)
Kosovo is Kosovo and they play pretty good football to boot :)

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

To: Greektopia

Postby Abaja » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:06 pm

MOSER BOXING: GREEKTOPIA

Last edited by Abaja on Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Population: 89 million | Leader: President Aman Salam-Ross | Capital: Olulawi | Largest City: Kingston | Trigramme: ABJ | Founded: 1665 |

Co-Host of IBC 23 & IBC 27 | RO16: IBC 20, IBC 21, IBC 27 | Quarterfinals: IBC 22, World Bowl XXX | Semifinals: IBC 23 | Finals: None

Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:34 pm

I WANT a logo for my football association it should have letters I.F.A. and it should be circular
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

To: Indusse

Postby Abaja » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:17 am

INDUSSEAN NATIONAL FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION

Last edited by Abaja on Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

To: Third Asopia

Postby Abaja » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:04 pm

THIRD ASOPIA: HALLESHT UNITED & DHIGHO OKIMB UNITED

Pratapgadh
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Pratapgadh » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:18 pm

From: Diwakar Vajpai, Chairman of Pratapgadh Cricket Federation (P.C.F)
To: Emery A. Diallo, CEO of ALC Visuals

Hello sir, I am the Chairman of Pratapgadh Cricket Federation. We are currently using our flag as the logo, but we want to represent the federation in a different style. I request you to make a logo that has similar colours of the national flag and also use the Swastika for the logo.

Thank you
Cricket Rankings
  • Test Cricket: 11th (out of 12)
  • ODI: 25th (out of 48)
  • T20I: 12th (out of 39)
Cricket Stats

Updated on 28 February, 2021 (15:51 NZT)
Sarvatra Vijay (Victory Everywhere)
Pratapgadh Domestic Sportswire

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:14 pm

Pratapgadh wrote:From: Diwakar Vajpai, Chairman of Pratapgadh Cricket Federation (P.C.F)
To: Emery A. Diallo, CEO of ALC Visuals

Hello sir, I am the Chairman of Pratapgadh Cricket Federation. We are currently using our flag as the logo, but we want to represent the federation in a different style. I request you to make a logo that has similar colours of the national flag and also use the Swastika for the logo.

Thank you

A LETTER FROM ALC VISUALS

Dear Mr. Diwakar Vajpai,

Greetings, Chairman Vajpai. I, Emery A. Diallo, write to you to inform you and the Pratapgadh Cricket Federation that your request has been noticed and accepted. I have also contacted you (through telegram) of a proposed logo option which was based upon your wants. If you accept it, please indicate so in a response telegram. Thank you for your visit.

Best Wishes,
Emery A. Diallo
Chief Executive Officer, ALC Visuals

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

To: Pratapgadh

Postby Abaja » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:57 am

PRATAPGADH: PRATAPGADH CRICKET FEDERATION

Tsuki
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Tsuki » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:17 am

TV Produyo and Imperial Tsukiese Navy logo, please.
Super inactive.....
Like any other nation, this nation does represent my views. Every factbook on NS is (supposed to be) IC.
I'm part of the WA.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Tsuki - Learn about me.
https://iiwiki.us/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Learn about the things in Tsuki.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tsuki - Ditto, but more about culture i should say.
https://dreamfiction.fandom.com/wiki/Li ... iese_words - Learn Tsukiese!
Conscription isn't and will NEVER be canon to my nation!

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:29 pm

ATTENTION: ALC will be CLOSED for the next few days. Also, please check the first post to see a new rule in the "Notices" section and the "Order Form" section. Read through these and use the Order form format when requesting a logo. Thank You.

- The ALC Team
(OOC: I'm gonna be busy for the next few days, as the school week is starting back up. I should be out for about 3 days perhaps.)
Last edited by Abaja on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:19 pm

ATTENTION: ALC is again OPEN Please remember to go by the order form when requesting logos.

Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:22 am

a logo mix of my and pratapgadh flag.
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------

Resume
Issue Author: #1428
IAC 13 Champions

Khytonya
Attaché

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Khytonya » Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:37 am

TOURNAMENT
Nation Name(s): Grand Khytonian Empire
Tournament Name: Royal Hockey Association
Sport(s): Ice Hockey
Link to Tournament Sign-Up: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=448133&p=35466622#p35466622

I like the logo to be a castle with the letters 'R.H.A' on top of the castle gates, in an old 'Victorian Style' font.
For the reference: Image

The set palette must be in dark blue, teal, and gold. Color them in any way you want, so long as you stick with those colors I set out.

Shouldn't be too stressful to make one.
Just your friendly kid from the island!

Geektopia
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Geektopia » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:04 pm

TOURNAMENT
Nation Name(s): N/A
Tournament Name: MOSER 2
Sport(s): Boxing
Link to Tournament Sign-Up: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=461920

I would like the logo to have better quality and remove the "inaugural boxing" from it as well.
Last edited by Geektopia on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FACTBOOKS
Kings: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1198022
Language: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gee ... id=1288251
Rugby: Rugby Sevens Bowl (2nd), Rugby World Cup 28 (R16)
Assoc. Football: CoH 77 (2nd), Di Bradini Cup 48 (Ro16), World Cup 86 (Qualifying), CoH 78 (Group Stage), World Cup 87 (Ro16), World Cup 88 (Qualifying), Di Bradini Cup 50 (Group Stage), The National in Xanneria (1st), World Cup 89 (Qualifying), CoH 81 (Ro16), World Cup 90 (Qualifying), CoH 82 (Group Stage)
Lacrosse: World Championships 28 (Group Stage), World Championships 33 (Group Stage), World Championships 34 (Group Stage)
Kosovo is Kosovo and they play pretty good football to boot :)

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:30 pm

GEEKTOPIA: MOSER BOXING II

Last edited by Abaja on Wed Mar 27, 2019 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timuria
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Timuria » Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:06 am

I would like to make the following requests if they are at all feasible:

Domestic Football League:
A logo using the national colours, with a football having the emblem of the flag in the centre and framed by golden wreaths. The league's name is "TimLig". I would prefer that the logo be as circular as possible.

Newspaper sports section:
Preferably a red top banner with the name of the sports section of the paper "İşçi Gazetesi: Spor" in yellow writing and the central emblem of the flag on the side.
The Artist Formerly Known as Kose

If you remember me from ages ago, send me a TG to say hi.

Baptism of Fire 71 Co-host

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:11 pm

TIMURIA: DOMESTIC FOOTBALL LEAGUE & NEWSPAPER SPORTS SECTION

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:04 pm

KHYTONYA: ROYAL HOCKEY ASSOCIATION

Khytonya
Attaché

Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Khytonya » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:02 pm

Abaja wrote:

Excellent. Thank you very much. Now, I'll modify this a bit. If you don't mind.
Just your friendly kid from the island!

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:05 pm

Khytonya wrote:
Abaja wrote:

Excellent. Thank you very much. Now, I'll modify this a bit. If you don't mind.

Not a problem with me. Go ahead!

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:00 am

TEAM/CLUB
Nation Name: Abanhfleft
Team Name: Riuwiee United
Sport: Soccer
Link to Sportswire: Crescent News Network Sports Channel
Explanation:
I'm finally getting some actual proper logos for some of my teams and not just copying off of Wikipedia, and here is my first request.

I would like a replica of the Manchester United crest but with the word Manchester replaced with Riuwiee. The red and yellow colors should be replaced with the blue and yellow colors of the IKEA logo, and the ship and devil in the middle of the crest should be replaced with the stick figure man on the flag of Mali, like this:

The center part of the logo should be yellow and the stick man should be blue.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:06 pm

ABANHFLEFT: RIUWIEE UNITED

Abanhfleft
Senator

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:17 am

TEAM/CLUB
Nation Name: Abanhfleft
Team Name: Uranium City Atoms
Sport: American Football
Explanation:
Hey, I'm back and about to request another team logo. This time it's for the Uranium City Atoms. The logo should be like the planetary model of the atom, with the nucleus being replaced by an American football, and the colors should be red and yellow. If possible, can I get two versions, one with the name of the team below the logo and one without? I don't have anything particular in mind for the wordmark itself, only that it should be all caps and the words Uranium City should be small and on top of the word Atoms.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Abaja
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Abaja » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:45 am

ABANHFLEFT: URANIUM CITY ATOMS

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports