NATION

PASSWORD

NationStates PUBG Tournament (OOC, Open, Sign-ups and QAs)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

NationStates PUBG Tournament (OOC, Open, Sign-ups and QAs)

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:58 pm

Welcome to the international NationStates PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds tournament!

Preface: PUBG is a battle royale game, considered the first of its kind. Players parachute out of a plane onto an island, where they pick up guns and supplies in order to fight others and be the last standing. In this NS PUBG Tournament, participating nations will send a player, who will immerse themselves in a newly developed 4-D version of the game, in which the player experiences the game in the spot of their avatar. The tournament will be played by the following rules:

1: Once 10-20 nations send players, the pre-season rounds will begin, simply to give participants an idea of how the games will go. These pre-season rounds will be played in the format of the Quick Match mode (taken from PUBG Mobile)

2: Once 5-7 games have elapsed and/or 20-50 nations have sent players, the game mode will change to 2-3 pre-season rounds of classic battle royale

3: Once 50-100 nations have joined, the real games will begin. If there are not 100 players, the remaining spots will be filled by NPCs

4: The tournament will be played over 5-10 rounds, more or less depending on popularity

5: If a player is killed in a match, they lose a point. If a player kills someone else in a match (including NPCs), they gain a point.

6: The game will be driven by first person narratives from the viewpoint of the avatar, preferably detailed and including human emotions.

7: The moderator (myself) will determine whether narratives are credible. Also, the moderator will determine whether a kill will count or not, based on weapons, luck, environment, intelligence, health, etc.

8: The circle, zone, and flight path will be determined by the moderator. Players will find a map of Erangel to guide them (online)

9: The moderator will act as a narrator when deemed necessary

10: The moderator reserves the right to make new rules or strike old ones down.

Let the games begin!

Player Application

Code: Select all
[b]Gamer Name (please keep reasonable):[/b]

[b]Nation/Region of Origin[/b]: 

[b]Outfit[/b]:

[b]Anything else you would like to add[/b]:
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:17 pm

I think there's some potential for a fun RP here, but I'm not sure it's the right fit for the Sports forum. It doesn't sound like anything is being scorinated.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:21 am

USS Monitor wrote:I think there's some potential for a fun RP here, but I'm not sure it's the right fit for the Sports forum. It doesn't sound like anything is being scorinated.

I was going to do a scoreboard type thing...I connected it with E-sports or something of the sort. Where do you suggest this should go?
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

USS Monitor
Retired Moderator

Founded: Jul 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby USS Monitor » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:55 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:I think there's some potential for a fun RP here, but I'm not sure it's the right fit for the Sports forum. It doesn't sound like anything is being scorinated.

I was going to do a scoreboard type thing...I connected it with E-sports or something of the sort. Where do you suggest this should go?

Something along these general lines might work in P2TM.
Don't take life so serious... it isn't permanent... RIP Dyakovo and Ashmoria
19th century steamships may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. In case of accidental ingestion, please seek immediate medical assistance.
༄༅། །འགྲོ་བ་མི་རིགས་ག་ར་དབང་ཆ་འདྲ་མཉམ་འབད་སྒྱེཝ་ལས་ག་ར་གིས་གཅིག་གིས་གཅིག་ལུ་སྤུན་ཆའི་དམ་ཚིག་བསྟན་དགོས།

Return to NS Sports