NATION

PASSWORD

Sharktail and Co. Domestic Sport Newswire

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sharktail
Diplomat

Founded: May 19, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sharktail » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:16 am

SHARKTAIL SUPER LEAGUE SEASON 9

FC DRAGON

Stadium:Dragon Arena (18 000)
manager:RAZI(35)

ROSTER
GK
1-Lee Jin (26) GK
22-TEGOH SYED(22) GK
19-KHUZAIR(22) GK

DEF
12-HATIM(22) RB
2-ROBERT(32) CB
3-fahim-(32) CB
5-Hamzah saiful(21) CB
6-diego-(28) RB

MID
15-felipe-(34) DM-C
20-Fiqri Irfan(23) CM/AM
16-HALIM BAKER (20) CM
8-fitri-(31) -VC DM
14-naidi farizal (22) CM

FOR
7-Suhaimi Nazmi(21) AM/CF
10-nabil-(31) CF
9-rosyam-(33) AM/W/CF
11-RAMZI(22) W/CF
NSSport Roleplayer | Melayu Archipelago Member

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:24 pm

KING SHIELD TROPHY
SEASON 9

Hello and good luck to all Sharktail football fans. We meet again for the opening match of the ninth season involving the King Shield Trophy match between the Kota Jembal FC team against Primer FC at the Old City National Arena. The opening match for the football calendar this season. Definitely an interesting match to watch, besides we can see how far these two teams are preparing themselves in this match. So I do not want to talk more now because this matter will be reviewed in more detail by our two pnel today. So with me today is a former player for both teams. They are Jonah and Shammim. Jonas retired before the eighth season while Syamim retired at the end of the sixth season.

Moderator: Hello and good afternoon. Looks fresh this afternoon.

Jonas: Hello. Haha, get used to it, get excited, take the aura of this match.

Moderator: Yes, that the spirit. Even you retired, your soul still in football.

Syamim: Yes, retired just stop playing but our soul still with football.

Moderator: Great. So how do you think about today match? How do you think about the matchup? The top standing vs the bottom team, kinda look unfair?

Jonas: For me, in paper we can say it unfair. But that not how we can describe any team. All the team have their own strenght and weakness. Who know the bottom can be top. It better not to make ourselves so hype, and always stay on track.

Moderator: I see. So you think this match can provide something, maybe a suprise.

Jonas: I cant be so sure, but everything we have to take in account. For me, let's treat this match as both team equal.

Moderator: Ok, for you Syamim, you are on the squad when Primer make the impossible in Season 3, that what everyone said. How do you think about that achievement with last season performance?

Syamim: I rather not talking about it. What past is past. We have to move forward. Some player can always maintain their performance but some not. So, just look at their current performance and about the past, just keep as memory. Dont compare it.

Moderator: I see. So all the critic, hold back for now, wait until match end. Hahaha. So, let back to Jason. I would like to take some word from Zash in the press yesterday,
"We are favourite for reason, for tomorrow, we have better chance than them, look forward to it." If we look at his word, he really optimist about Kota Jembal FC chance like you guys will win for sure. What your opinion?

Jason: Nothing i can say. I cannot describe it as optimist or mind attack. But perhaps to give some confidence to all player.

Moderator: Well, true, confidence and moral is important. So, Syamim, it quite a lost for Primer FC today as Zahrul and Susanna Woodpress likely to miss today game. How it effect the team?

Syamim: Zahrul have been our important player in goalpost. Undoubtedly we lack at defend, but his commitment i can say 100% in every game. So losing him here may look a bit effect the team. For Woodpress, he is a fine player, but he is at his last, so the team has to prepare for his leave later, so i think it chance for other player. But of course, anyone play, 100% their focus on the field. Just ask for sub if you think you play here just as replacement.

Moderator: So that all, for now, we meet again after the match, thank you for now.

King Shield Trophy

Kota Jembal FC 3-1 Primer FC
Chandra '12 Zaman Sahami '53
(assist:Nik Akif) (assist:Zain)
Emeline Riverside '43
Chandra '85
(assist:Emeline Riverside)

Moderator: Ok, we are back. What a fantastic moment for Kota Jembal FC. Another win, another trophy, just how far they have been. Superb performance. The easily defeat Primer FC 3-1. What i can say, start from their goalkeeper to attacker, all play their part today. So for more, let hear the panel opinion. Once again, we with Syamim and Jonas. So for Jonas, your team win again. Nothing changed hahaha, so how do you describe it?

Jonas: Haha thanks, even i dont play, still happy with the result. For me in this match, i juat can say it based on the quality in every position. Kota Jembal like you said, every position playing part, for first and third goal, both come from counterattack, so to succesfully pull this out, they work as a team, that what i see.

Moderator: It right. So for you how do you describe player performance? of should i be more specific, Chandra.

Jonas: I have play with him from the start and i know how good he can be. It just one of his best day. Another victory for him. As a senior and friend, i happy for him, that's all. But in this match, other the regular top performers, i give a credit to Mamat Saarani. He may not big part in this team yet but his debut quite good so i hope his performance will rise more in regular season.

Moderator: A star in making. Ok for Syamim, hard to say but as expected of the result, something to comment?

Syamim: All player did great, just be happy with your performance today, that all i want to say. It not my place to comment, we face the same, when i play i also have been in this situation, the frustration really painful, so all of you, move forward and keep improving,i know you can do it.

Moderator: So, a lot of people put blame on Rajan Salad for this lose. It all about his mistake. Do you think it convenient?

Syamim: Rajan, it not easy to be pro player, every eyes watch you. What you have to do now keep calm and you dont have to take this critized too much. If you lose to it, i can say how long you will maintain.

Moderator: So that all the opinion from our panels. Once again thank you for joining us today and congratulations to Kota Jembal FC. See you next time. Sport for life, here we united. Thank you.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:56 pm

The opening match of Sharktail Super League season 9 will begin shortly. A total of 14 teams competed for the title of champion this season. While the focus was on the replay of the King Shield Trophy between Kota Jembal FC against Primer FC, there was another match that stole more attention. The match that took place at Kota Sultan Sport Arena between Kota Sultan FC against Seri Meranti FC. Neither Kheira nor Jack Afifi, both expect a solid start. Last season's top 2 teams in the league, Tiger FC and FC Dragon will make calculations tonight. Can they regain the support of the fans they have disappointed with last season?

MATCHDAY 1
Tiger FC 0–1 FC Dragon
FC Shark 0–1 Lembah Gunng
Kota Lama 2–1 Flower Town FC
Kota Sultan 0–3 Seri Meranti
Sharktalian FC 3–2 FC Jordan
Kota Lama Ranger 1–1 Teluk Diraja
Primer Fc 1–1 Kota Jembal

We meet again today for the second series of league matches this season. In the first match, only 1 team from the top four last season recorded a victory. Can they get a win in tonight's match. Seri Meranti won in style in the first match. Tonight they will go down against the Sharktalian, will they be able to maintain the winning rhythm or return to volatile performance. Follow the press conference from coach Seri Meranti.

Writer: How do you put your player performance in first match against favourite side, Kota Sultan FC.

Jack Afifi: It fantastic. You know we may not feel like this along this season so save this as good memory.

Writer: Rather than defending, Maqri look like an attacking player when scoring two goal in that match, comment?

Jack Afifi: Maybe he just bored waiting in his own half, so he go forward. Nothing problem to me as long as it not cause any harm.

Writer: Sharktalian also won last time, any change you will made for this match perhaps?

Jack: Nah, it still early season, so i think i will stick with this tactic for awhile. Dont worry, of course i always ready to throw any of my trump card if anything bad happen.

MATCHDAY 2
FC Dragon 0–1 Kota Jembal
Teluk Diraja 1–1 Primer Fc
FC Jordan 1–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Seri Meranti 1–4 Sharktalian FC
Flower Town FC 0–3 Kota Sultan
Lembah Gunng 0–0 Kota Lama
Tiger FC 0–3 FC Shark

Various sad dramas can be seen in the first two matches. Sharktalian was the only team that managed to win both matches. Entering the third match, the focus was once again on them. Against Flower Town FC who lost to Kota Sultan FC last week, 3 full points are possible for them. Tiger FC, losing both games, without scoring any goals, can they penetrate the walls of Kota Lama FC to find the first goal of the season. FC Jordan looked fierce in front of goal, seen eager to find their first win of the season. Against Primer FC, Win Aziz became the main backbone as well as counting to score a goal. Let's watch the third match action.

MATCHDAY 3
FC Shark 0–0 FC Dragon
Kota Lama 0–1 Tiger FC
Kota Sultan 1–2 Lembah Gunng
Sharktalian FC 0–1 Flower Town FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2–1 Seri Meranti
Primer Fc 0–4 FC Jordan
Kota Jembal 3–1 Teluk Diraja

The fourth week, as expected, Kota Jembal managed to get the position of league leader. Failure in the first match did not in the least affect the team when it recorded two wins in a row. Lembah Gunung FC also maintains an unbeaten record so far, collecting the same points as Kota Jembal FC. Kota Lama FC seemed to lose direction when it sank to the bottom of the league. Can they get up right away or do they need more time to get up. Is it possible that they will miss a place in the international tournament this season. Still early for any speculation, watch the exciting action tonight.

MATCHDAY 4
FC Dragon 1–0 Teluk Diraja
FC Jordan 2–3 Kota Jembal
Seri Meranti 0–0 Primer Fc
Flower Town FC 1–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Lembah Gunng 1–0 Sharktalian FC
Tiger FC 0–2 Kota Sultan
FC Shark 1–0 Kota Lama

Kota Jembal FC and Lembah Gunung FC remain competing at the top of the league after four matches, it is possible that their performance will continue for a while. FC Jordan excelled in terms of attack, scoring 9 goals in 4 games. Even if you can only win one match, this thing can still be proud of. Tiger FC, after shocking the Old City, continued to suffer defeat. But what is interesting is that they can only score one goal, and is the club's worst record. Down against Sharktalian FC, can they solve this problem. Let's watch their action in the fifth match, the last match for this month.

MATCHDAY 5
Kota Lama 1–0 FC Dragon
Kota Sultan 3–2 FC Shark
Sharktalian FC 2–0 Tiger FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–0 Lembah Gunng
Primer Fc 0–1 Flower Town FC
Kota Jembal 1–2 Seri Meranti
Teluk Diraja 5–1 FC Jordan

LEAGUE STANDING

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Jembal 5 3 1 1 9 6 +3 10
2 Lembah Gunng 5 3 1 1 4 2 +2 10
3 Sharktalian FC 5 3 0 2 9 5 +4 9
4 Kota Sultan 5 3 0 2 9 7 +2 9
5 Kota Lama Ranger 5 2 3 0 6 4 +2 9
6 FC Shark 5 2 1 2 6 4 +2 7
7 Seri Meranti 5 2 1 2 7 7 0 7
8 Kota Lama 5 2 1 2 3 3 0 7
9 FC Dragon 5 2 1 2 2 2 0 7
10 Flower Town FC 5 2 1 2 4 6 −2 7
11 Teluk Diraja 5 1 2 2 8 7 +1 5
12 FC Jordan 5 1 1 3 10 12 −2 4
13 Primer Fc 5 0 3 2 2 7 −5 3
14 Tiger FC 5 1 0 4 1 8 −7 3

Top Scorer
4g:Darren(Teluk Diraja FC),
Win Aziz(FC Jordan)
3g:Marries(Teluk Diraja FC),
Izzat Farhadi(FC Shark),
Chandra(Kota Jembal FC).

Top Assist
3a:Shiham(Kota Sultan)
2a:Alfi Bahar(Kota Lama Ranger Fc)
Shahrul(Seri Meranti)
Emeline Riverside(Kota Jembal)
Khairul Amirin(FC Jordan)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:13 pm

MATCHDAY 6
FC Dragon 3–1 FC Jordan
Seri Meranti 4–1 Teluk Diraja
Flower Town FC 2–1 Kota Jembal
Lembah Gunng 0–1 Primer Fc
Tiger FC 0–1 Kota Lama Ranger
FC Shark 2–1 Sharktalian FC
Kota Lama 1–2 Kota Sultan

WEEK 6 TOP PERFORMER
1.SHAHRUL (SERI MERANTI)=3g
2.SOE JAAFAR (KOTA SULTAN)=2g
3.QHAIRUL KUMADRA (FLOWER TOWN FC)= 2a

MATCHDAY 7
Kota Sultan 1–1 FC Dragon
Sharktalian FC 1–3 Kota Lama
Kota Lama Ranger 1–0 FC Shark
Primer Fc 2–0 Tiger FC
Kota Jembal 2–1 Lembah Gunng
Teluk Diraja 1–0 Flower Town FC
FC Jordan 2–0 Seri Meranti

WEEK 7 TOP PERFORMER
1.WIN AZIZ (FC JORDAN)=2g
2.AIDIL SHAFIZAN (KOTA LAMA)=1g 1a
3.ZEEHAD YUSOF (KOTA LAMA RANGER)=cs

MATCHDAY 8
FC Dragon 3–4 Seri Meranti
Flower Town FC 0–3 FC Jordan
Lembah Gunng 2–3 Teluk Diraja
Tiger FC 0–3 Kota Jembal
FC Shark 2–1 Primer Fc
Kota Lama 0–3 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Sultan 2–1 Sharktalian FC

WEEK 8 TOP PERFORMER
1.VIRMAN (KOTA JEMBAL)=2g 1a
2.DARREN (TELUK DIRAJA)=2g
3.BURHAN (LEMBAH GUNUNG)=2g

MATCHDAY 9
Sharktalian FC 0–0 FC Dragon
Kota Lama Ranger 2–1 Kota Sultan
Primer Fc 3–2 Kota Lama
Kota Jembal 1–2 FC Shark
Teluk Diraja 0–0 Tiger FC
FC Jordan 1–1 Lembah Gunng
Seri Meranti 1–1 Flower Town FC

WEEK 9 TOP PERFORMER
1.SHAKIR (KOTA LAMA RANGER)=2g
2.ROSHI KOVAENAHINODE (KOTA LAMA)=2g
3.ZAMAN SAHAMI (PRIMER FC)=1 g 1a

MATCHDAY 10
FC Dragon 0–0 Flower Town FC
Lembah Gunng 0–0 Seri Meranti
Tiger FC 0–3 FC Jordan
FC Shark 1–1 Teluk Diraja
Kota Lama 0–1 Kota Jembal
Kota Sultan 2–2 Primer Fc
Sharktalian FC 0–0 Kota Lama Ranger

WEEK 10 TOP PERFORMER
1.RAFDI INDERA (FC JORDAN)=2g 1a
2.VIRMAN (KOTA JEMBAL)=1g
3.IZZAT FARHADI (FC SHARK)=1g

LEAGUE STANDING

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Lama Ranger 10 6 4 0 13 5 +8 22
2 Kota Jembal 10 6 1 3 17 11 +6 19
3 FC Shark 10 5 2 3 13 9 +4 17
4 Kota Sultan 10 5 2 3 17 14 +3 17
5 Seri Meranti 10 4 3 3 16 14 +2 15
6 FC Jordan 10 4 2 4 20 16 +4 14
7 FC Dragon 10 3 4 3 9 8 +1 13
8 Teluk Diraja 10 3 4 3 14 14 0 13
9 Primer Fc 10 3 4 3 11 13 −2 13
10 Lembah Gunng 10 3 3 4 8 9 −1 12
11 Flower Town FC 10 3 3 4 7 12 −5 12
12 Sharktalian FC 10 3 2 5 12 12 0 11
13 Kota Lama 10 3 1 6 9 13 −4 10
14 Tiger FC 10 1 1 8 1 17 −16 4

TOP SCORER
7g:Win Aziz(FC Jordan)
6g:Darren(Teluk Diraja)
5g:Soe Jaafar(Kota Sultan), Virman(Kota Jembal)

TOP ASSIST
4a:Sanmy Arwuah(Lembah Gunung), Jaclin(FC Shark)
3a:Shiham(Kota Sultan),Daud(Kota Sultan), Hakam(Seri Meranti)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:18 am

MATCHDAY 11
Kota Lama Ranger 0–1 FC Dragon
Primer Fc 1–3 Sharktalian FC
Kota Jembal 4–2 Kota Sultan
Teluk Diraja 1–3 Kota Lama
FC Jordan 0–3 FC Shark
Seri Meranti 2–2 Tiger FC
Flower Town FC 2–3 Lembah Gunng

MATCHDAY 12
FC Dragon 1–4 Lembah Gunng
Tiger FC 0–0 Flower Town FC
FC Shark 2–1 Seri Meranti
Kota Lama 0–3 FC Jordan
Kota Sultan 1–1 Teluk Diraja
Sharktalian FC 0–4 Kota Jembal
Kota Lama Ranger 2–0 Primer Fc

MATCHDAY 13
Primer Fc 1–2 FC Dragon
Kota Jembal 0–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Teluk Diraja 0–1 Sharktalian FC
FC Jordan 1–2 Kota Sultan
Seri Meranti 1–2 Kota Lama
Flower Town FC 1–1 FC Shark
Lembah Gunng 1–2 Tiger FC

MATCHDAY 14
FC Dragon 0–1 Tiger FC
Lembah Gunng 1–3 FC Shark
Flower Town FC 1–0 Kota Lama
Seri Meranti 2–2 Kota Sultan
FC Jordan 0–2 Sharktalian FC
Teluk Diraja 1–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Jembal 1–1 Primer Fc

MATCHDAY 15
Kota Jembal 2–1 FC Dragon
Primer Fc 1–1 Teluk Diraja
Kota Lama Ranger 2–1 FC Jordan
Sharktalian FC 1–2 Seri Meranti
Kota Sultan 0–2 Flower Town FC
Kota Lama 0–2 Lembah Gunng
FC Shark 0–0 Tiger FC

STANDING

Pld W D L GF GA GD Win % Pts
1 Kota Lama Ranger 15 9 4 2 18 8 +10 0.733 31
2 Kota Jembal 15 9 2 4 28 16 +12 0.667 29
3 FC Shark 15 8 4 3 22 12 +10 0.667 28
4 Kota Sultan 15 6 4 5 24 24 0 0.533 22
5 Lembah Gunng 15 6 3 6 19 17 +2 0.500 21
6 Seri Meranti 15 5 5 5 24 23 +1 0.500 20
7 Sharktalian FC 15 6 2 7 19 19 0 0.467 20
8 Flower Town FC 15 5 5 5 13 16 −3 0.500 20
9 FC Dragon 15 5 4 6 14 16 −2 0.467 19
10 Teluk Diraja 15 4 6 5 18 20 −2 0.467 18
11 FC Jordan 15 5 2 8 25 25 0 0.400 17
12 Kota Lama 15 5 1 9 14 21 −7 0.367 16
13 Primer Fc 15 3 6 6 15 22 −7 0.400 15
14 Tiger FC 15 3 4 8 6 20 −14 0.333 13

TOP SCORER
9g:SOE JAAFAR (KOTA SULTAN),
VIRMAN (KOTA JEMBAL),
WIN AZIZ (FC JORDAN)
7g:SHAKIR (KOTA LAMA RANGER),
IZZAT FARHADI (FC SHARK)

TOP ASSIST
7a:JACLIN (FC SHARK)
6a:SANMY ARWUAH (LEMBAH GUNUNG FC)
4a:RAZALI (FC SHARK)
SHIHAM (KOTA SULTAN)
ZAIN (PRIMER FC)
NIK AKIF (KOTA JEMBAL)

KOTA LAMA BETTING ON YOUNG TALENT FOR THE 10TH SEASON?

Next season may be the bitterest season for the Kota Lama FC team. Poor team performance this season may force management to think about the team's direction for next season. Alia Karen is said to be incapable of handling this team. Although no official decision has been made, Alia's fate with Kota Lama may end after the season ends.

Next season may be the bitterest season for the Kota Lama FC team. Poor team performance this season may force management to think about the team's direction for next season. Alia Karen is said to be incapable of handling this team. Although no official decision has been made, Alia's fate with Kota Lama may end after the season ends. If this news is true, then it will be a great blow to this team when some players have also confirmed to leave this team. Among them are Ahmad, Tovern Pinderhand, Ronnan Senneschault and Kristie Tait. A great blow to the Kota Lama team. In the same way, Kota Lama is said to be trying to use the money from the sale of these players and try to spy on André Patruva from Acastanha to fill the vacancies left by Hidawi and Pinderhand. However, With the team's unsatisfactory performance, it is quite difficult for them to attract outsiders to join this club.

Currently, only 3 players have confirmed that they will remain with the Kota Lama FC team, namely Badhri, Roshi Kovaena and Aidil Shafizan. Steve and Farhan's retirement adds to the flaws of the Kota Lama. Alia Karen or whoever, their first task is to rebuild this team. Can they prove the word 'You will not won anything with the kids' wrong or once again the Kota Lama will end up in the lower position of the league.
Last edited by Sharktail on Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:20 pm

MATCHDAY 16
FC Dragon 0–0 FC Shark
Tiger FC 1–1 Kota Lama
Lembah Gunng 0–3 Kota Sultan
Flower Town FC 0–0 Sharktalian FC
Seri Meranti 0–1 Kota Lama Ranger
FC Jordan 0–0 Primer Fc
Teluk Diraja 1–3 Kota Jembal

MATCHDAY 17
Teluk Diraja 0–0 FC Dragon
Kota Jembal 0–2 FC Jordan
Primer Fc 0–0 Seri Meranti
Kota Lama Ranger 3–2 Flower Town FC
Sharktalian FC 0–1 Lembah Gunng
Kota Sultan 2–0 Tiger FC
Kota Lama 0–1 FC Shark

MATCHDAY 18
FC Dragon 0–1 Kota Lama
FC Shark 1–0 Kota Sultan
Tiger FC 2–1 Sharktalian FC
Lembah Gunng 0–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Flower Town FC 0–0 Primer Fc
Seri Meranti 2–0 Kota Jembal
FC Jordan 4–1 Teluk Diraja

MATCHDAY 19
FC Jordan 3–0 FC Dragon
Teluk Diraja 0–1 Seri Meranti
Kota Jembal 1–1 Flower Town FC
Primer Fc 2–4 Lembah Gunng
Kota Lama Ranger 0–0 Tiger FC
Sharktalian FC 1–1 FC Shark
Kota Sultan 0–1 Kota Lama

MATCHDAY 20
FC Dragon 0–0 Kota Sultan
Kota Lama 0–2 Sharktalian FC
FC Shark 0–2 Kota Lama Ranger
Tiger FC 1–1 Primer Fc
Lembah Gunng 2–1 Kota Jembal
Flower Town FC 2–2 Teluk Diraja
Seri Meranti 1–1 FC Jordan

STANDING

1 Kota Lama Ranger 20 13 5 2 25 10 +15 0.775 44
2 FC Shark 20 10 6 4 25 15 +10 0.650 36
3 Kota Jembal 20 10 3 7 33 24 +9 0.575 33
4 Lembah Gunng 20 9 3 8 26 24 +2 0.525 30
5 Kota Sultan 20 8 5 7 29 26 +3 0.525 29
6 FC Jordan 20 8 4 8 35 27 +8 0.500 28
7 Seri Meranti 20 7 7 6 28 25 +3 0.525 28
8 Sharktalian FC 20 7 4 9 23 23 0 0.450 25
9 Flower Town FC 20 5 9 6 18 22 −4 0.475 24
10 Kota Lama 20 7 2 11 17 25 −8 0.400 23
11 FC Dragon 20 5 7 8 14 20 −6 0.425 22
12 Teluk Diraja 20 4 8 8 22 30 −8 0.400 20
13 Primer Fc 20 3 10 7 18 27 −9 0.400 19
14 Tiger FC 20 4 7 9 10 25 −15 0.375 19

TOP SCORER
13g:WIN AZIZ (FC JORDAN)
10g:SOE JAAFAR (KOTA SULTAN)
VIRMAN (KOTA JEMBAL)
9g:SHAKIR (KOTA LAMA RANGER)
8g:DAREN (TELUK DIRAJA)

TOP ASSIST
8a:JACLIN (FC SHARK)
6a:SHIHAM (KOTA SULTAN)
SANMY ARWUAH (LEMBAH GUNUNG)
5a:ALFI BAHAR (KOTA LAMA RANGER)
RAZALI (FC SHARK)
KHAIRUL AMIRIN (FC JORDAN)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Dec 25, 2020 8:08 pm

MATCHDAY 21
Seri Meranti 4–4 FC Dragon
FC Jordan 2–0 Flower Town FC
Teluk Diraja 1–1 Lembah Gunng
Kota Jembal 3–0 Tiger FC
Primer Fc 2–1 FC Shark
Kota Lama Ranger 2–2 Kota Lama
Sharktalian FC 1–0 Kota Sultan

MATCHDAY 22
FC Dragon 2–0 Sharktalian FC
Kota Sultan 1–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Lama 1–3 Primer Fc
FC Shark 2–2 Kota Jembal
Tiger FC 2–1 Teluk Diraja
Lembah Gunng 1–1 FC Jordan
Flower Town FC 2–4 Seri Meranti

MATCHDAY 23
Flower Town FC 2–4 FC Dragon
Seri Meranti 1–1 Lembah Gunng
FC Jordan 2–0 Tiger FC
Teluk Diraja 1–0 FC Shark
Kota Jembal 1–2 Kota Lama
Primer Fc 1–1 Kota Sultan
Kota Lama Ranger 0–1 Sharktalian FC

MATCHDAY 24
FC Dragon 1–3 Kota Lama Ranger
Sharktalian FC 0–2 Primer Fc
Kota Sultan 0–0 Kota Jembal
Kota Lama 1–0 Teluk Diraja
FC Shark 1–2 FC Jordan
Tiger FC 0–0 Seri Meranti
Lembah Gunng 0–1 Flower Town FC

MATCHDAY 25
Lembah Gunng 0–0 FC Dragon
Flower Town FC 1–2 Tiger FC
Seri Meranti 1–0 FC Shark
FC Jordan 1–1 Kota Lama
Teluk Diraja 3–2 Kota Sultan
Kota Jembal 1–0 Sharktalian FC
Primer Fc 2–0 Kota Lama Ranger

MATCHDAY 26
FC Dragon 0–3 Primer Fc
Kota Lama Ranger 0–2 Kota Jembal
Sharktalian FC 2–2 Teluk Diraja
Kota Sultan 0–3 FC Jordan
Kota Lama 0–0 Seri Meranti
FC Shark 0–1 Flower Town FC
Tiger FC 1–0 Lembah Gunng

FINAL STANDING

1 Kota Lama Ranger 26 14 7 5 31 19 +12 0.673 49 CHAMPION
2 Kota Jembal 26 13 5 8 42 28 +14 0.596 44
3 FC Jordan 26 12 6 8 46 30 +16 0.577 42
4 Seri Meranti 26 9 11 6 38 32 +6 0.558 38
5 FC Shark 26 10 7 9 29 24 +5 0.519 37
6 Primer Fc 26 8 11 7 31 30 +1 0.519 35
7 Lembah Gunng 26 9 7 10 29 29 0 0.481 34
8 Kota Sultan 26 8 8 10 33 35 −2 0.462 32
9 Sharktalian FC 26 9 5 12 27 30 −3 0.442 32
10 Kota Lama 26 9 5 12 24 32 −8 0.442 32
11 FC Dragon 26 7 9 10 25 32 −7 0.442 30
12 Flower Town FC 26 7 9 10 25 34 −9 0.442 30
13 Tiger FC 26 7 8 11 15 32 −17 0.423 29
14 Teluk Diraja 26 6 10 10 30 38 −8 0.423 28

TOP SCORER
WINNER:WIN AZIZ (FC JORDAN)-14 GOAL
2ND:VIRMAN (KOTA JEMBAL FC)-13 GOAL
3RD:EMELINE RIVERSIDE (KOTA JEMBAL FC)-12 GOAL

TOP ASSIST
WINNER:SHIHAM (KOTA SULTAN)-8 ASSIST
JACLIN (FCSHARK)-8 ASSIST

3RD:ZAIN (PRIMER FC)-7 ASSIST

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:16 pm

NATIONAL CUP

GROUP A
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 FC Dragon 6 4 0 2 7 5 +2 12
2 Teluk Diraja 6 2 3 1 3 2 +1 9
3 Seri Meranti 6 2 1 3 6 5 +1 7
4 Tiger FC 6 1 2 3 3 7 −4 5

GROUP B
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Lama 6 4 0 2 12 12 0 12
2 Lembah Gunng 6 3 0 3 10 8 +2 9
3 FC Jordan 6 2 2 2 8 8 0 8
4 Flower Town FC 6 1 2 3 5 7 −2 5

GROUP C
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Primer Fc 6 3 2 1 10 7 +3 11
2 Kota Sultan 6 2 2 2 9 7 +2 8
3 Sharktalian FC 6 2 2 2 10 11 −1 8
4 FC Shark 6 0 4 2 7 11 −4 4

QUARTER FINAL
Kota Lama Ranger 1–2 Kota Lama
Kota Jembal 1–0 Teluk Diraja
Primer Fc 0–3 Lembah Gunng
FC Dragon 0–1 Kota Sultan

SEMI FINAL
Kota Lama 3–0 Kota Jembal
Lembah Gunng 3–1 Kota Sultan

FINAL 
KOTA LAMA FC 1–0 Lembah Gunng
Goal:Kristie Tait

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:42 pm

SHARKTAIL U18 AND U21 PROJECT(AGE)
(New player*)

1.KOTA LAMA U21
MANAGER:MARTIN ZAIRUL (45)
TACTIC:4-3-3
GK-KAMEEL MAHMOOD(17)
DF-HILMI AFEEF (17)
DF-RAJAN HENG (19)
DF:NAZLAN BAD(18)
DF-TAHIR FAHAR(17)
MF-ABDUL QAIS (18)
MF-ZAID MAJID(17)
MF-NIK HASHIM(16)*
FW-CHE HANIF(16)*
FW-RIYADI FARID (19)
FW-CHE FATTAH (17)

2.TIGER FC YOUTH TEAM
MANAGER:ALEXX HAIKAL (30)
TACTIC:4-5-1
GK-ELIAS RAYYAN (17)
DF-GHANI HARUN (19)
DF-ZAMI BAKRI (19)
DF-THARIF SHAHIR (17)
DF-LUQMAN RAUF (17)
MF-KHALEEL HAMDI (18)
MF- AIMAN ZARIF (17)
MF-ARIF JOHAN(16)*
MF-FARID SYAMSUL (19)
MF-NAWI KAMSANI (19)
FW-WAN NIZAM(16)*

3-FC JORDAN JUNIOR
MANAGER:KUN HAIKAL (59)
TACTIC:3-5-2
GK-NIK TUKIMIN(16)*
DF-MUKHTAR BAHA(16)*
DF-MANZONO NAIDU (19)
DF-HAZIQ SAZLI (19)
MF-REZAL MANAF (19)
MF-SAFEE SULAIMAN (19)
MF-YOSRI KAMAL (20)
MF-ZAIN BADRI (18)
MF-AMAN RIDWAN (16)
FW-WAN QAIRIL(16)*
FW-AADAM NOORI (18)

4.LEMBAH GUNUNG FOOTBALL ACADEMY
MANAGER:FRANK HARRIS (48)
TACTIC:4-4-2
GK-KHAIRI RASYID(17)
DF-SYED HAFIZ(16)*
DF-NORDIN JANI(16)*
DF-UMAR BAKRI(16)*
DF-HALIM HADI (19)
MF-KHALEED ZUBEIR (17)
MF-SYAHID SILVA (20)
MF-ARIF IZAM(16)*
MF-SAIDIN SAARI (19)
FW-NAJIB ISHAK (17)
FW-MUSEED IRFAN (18)

5.KOTA SULTAN FOOTBALL ACADEMY
MANAGER:JOSE FARHAN (45)
GK-IZZAT MUNIF (17)
DF-REDZIAN IDRIS(16)*
DF-HERMANT FITRI (20)
DF-MALLA ASHRI (20)
DF-UMAIR SUZAIMI(16)*
MF-FUAD AWN (18)
MF-RAID OMAR (17)
MF-SAHAN SALAMAN (20)
FW-ZAINAL SAFARI (19)
FW-FATHI ILYAS (17)
FW-RAZEEN SAIF (19)

6.FC SHARK UNDER 21
MANAGER:KEVIN AIMAN (49)
TACTIC:4-4-2
GK-SALMAAN DHAFIR (18)
DF-AZIZ HAMZAH (20)
DF-AZLAN RIDZA(16)*
DF-SYAZWAN CAHYO (20)
DF-QAYYUM ZAID (17)
MF-KO AMRAN (19)
MF-ROSLAN SYAH (19)
MF- RUSDU RASYEEQ (17)
MF-FARID YAHYA (20)
FW-DANIEL PUTRA (17)
FW-HADI RASYEEQ (17)

7.KOTA JEMBAL YOUTH
MANAGER:MAX ZAHARI (42)
TACTIC:4-5-1
GK-ZAID JAHIR (18)
DF-WAN IYAD(16)*
DF-AIDIL ALAFI (20)
DF-RASHID FAISAL (17)
DF-ZAMRI IRHAM(16)*
MF-NASIR BADROL (19)
MF-ASRUL SHA (19)
MF-AHMAT AKMAL(16)*
MF-JUSOH FITRI (20)
MF-HADI ISMAAD (18)
FW-TUAN DANIEL (17)

8.PRIMER UNDER 21
MANAGER:syamim(37)
TACTIC:4-4-1-1
GK-HUZIR HAKIM(16)*
DF-AZAM HAFIFI (17)
DF-NAWF QASIM (18)
DF-HAZIQ SUHAIMI (20)
DF-FAHRUL SIMON (20)
MF-LIMSON IRFAN (19)
MF- NAQIB SAIFI (17)
MF-TWIN ZAIRO (19)
MF-LUKMAN SHAAFI (17)
AM-KAMAL AMEER (20)
FW-AQIL HADHARI (17)

9.SERI MERANTI YOUTH
MANAGER:SIVA(36)
GK-FATTAH SABRI (18)
DF-NIZAD YU(20)
DF-NORHISAM AZRIL(16)*
DF-RAMLAN NOR (19)
DF-MISFAR AKRAM (18)
MF-AWNI ISHAAQ (17)
MF-SYAMIM AFIF (17)
MF-SAKWATI BAKAR (19)
FW-KHAIRI NAWI (19)
FW-KAMSANI SERI (20)
FW-FIKRUL HAZLIN(16)*

10.TELUK DIRAJA ACADEMY
MANAGER:LEO(36)
GK-HAIKAL MANSON (17)
DF-FAIZAL YOB (20)
DF-MURSYID FUAD (17)
DF-ARSYAD MAZEED (18)
DF-AZIZUL NAWWAF (20)
MF-AMAR MUHAIMIN(16)*
MF-NASRIQ WALOH (19)
MF-PATRICK NAZMI (19)
FW-QAYYOM AZEEZ (18)
FW-ALLAN MANAF (20)
FW-RAZAAQ AQEL (17)

STANDING
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 KOTA SULTAN FOOTBALL ACADEMY 18 9 4 5 18 11 +7 31
2 KOTA LAMA U21 18 9 4 5 23 17 +6 31
3 KOTA JEMBAL YOUTH 18 7 3 8 24 30 −6 24
4 TIGER FC YOUTH TEAM 18 6 5 7 26 23 +3 23
5 PRIMER U21 18 5 8 5 29 28 +1 23
6 SERI MERANTI YOUTH 18 5 8 5 20 19 +1 23
7 TELUK DIRAJA ACADEMY 18 5 8 5 23 23 0 23
8 LEMBAH GUNUNG FOOTBALL ACADEMY 18 5 7 6 28 26 +2 22
9 FC JORDAN JUNIOR 18 5 7 6 23 27 −4 22
10 FC SHARK U21 18 3 8 7 24 34 −10 17

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:40 am

SHARKTAIL SUPER LEAGUE
SEASON 10

KOTA LAMA RANGER
No	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Zeehad Yusof (VC) 28 GK
19 Lwin Azlan 23 GK

DF
2 Thet Haikal 25 LB
3 Shazwan Umar 27 LB/CB
4 Rosly Subri 29 CB
5 Amer Maheran 31 CB
6 Twin Haizul 27 RB
21 Bejo Kassim 21 RB/DM

MID
7 Fahmi Nazmi 27 DM
8 Fiqri Ramesh 31 CM/AM
13 Faili Zami (C) 33 CM
14 Mokhtar Aidil 21 AM
17 Shafizan Farid 23 CM/AM
22 Kamil Majid 19 CM

FW
9 Shakir 27 ST
11 Alfi Bahar 23 ST
10 Arno Heller(STL) 32 ST

Ranger Arena (23,000)
Manager
Austin Song (season 6 - now)

KOTA JEMBAL FC

No	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 David (VC) 33 GK
22 Jaris 23 GK

DF
4 Harold 27 LB
26 Fitri Patrick 22 LB
3 Yusri 27 CB
5 Janelle Oliver*(SYL) 26 CB
6 Karim 23 RB
12 Afifi Hadhari 23 CB/RB

MID
16 Manaf Shahrul 30 LM
7 Chandra 28 CM/LM
25 Nazmi Shafik 20 CM/W
8 Nik Akif 28 CM
15 Fikri (C) 32 RM/CM
19 Mamat Saarni 22 RM

FW
9 Virman 31 ST
17 Emeline Riverside*(BRE) 33 ST
21 Nizad Ye 22 ST

Stadium Jembal (38,000)
Manager:
Sahami (season 1 - 6)
Zash (season 7 - 9)
Yunos (season 10 - )

FC JORDAN
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Aman (VC) 33 GK
22 Ferdi 24 GK

DF
4 Jorge 33 LB
21 Jay Sani 21 CB
23 Sergio (C) 34 CB
12 Andra 27 CB
6 Anuar 28 RB
3 Izz 23 RB

MID
14 Efendi Rami 23 MR
17 Khairul Amirin 29 MR/MC
8 Khairi Ahmad 26 MC
18 Rafdi Indera 24 ML
19 Fauzi JR 22 AM/CF

FW
10 Kira 25 CF
7 Win Aziz 21 AM/CF
20 Haziq Badrol 23 ST

Jordan Football Arena (18,000)
Manager
Acami (season 1 - 2)
Sai (season 3 - 5)
Jack (season 6 - now)

SERI MERANTI FC
Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Asra 23 GK
13 Khairul Ahmed 32 GK

DF
2 Batuil (VC) 27 RB
4 Saufi Badrol 27 CB
5 Maqri 23 CB
16 Malik Nasriq 22 RB/LB
15 Rauhid Faiz 20 CB
3 Zhu Rlying(YZH) 27 LB/LWB

MID
14 Hakam (C) 33 CM
12 Joshua 26 LW
17 Ken Abu 21 CM
8 Balang Nazran 23 RW
6 Imran 27 CM
18 Azmer Ishak 27 LW

FW
11 Koyama 31 CF/W
10 Shahrul 28 CF
9 Sumareh 27 CF
20 Kamsani Seri 21 AM/ST

Stadium Bandaraya Seri Meranti (26,000)
Manager
Zash (season 1 - 6)
Jack Afifi (season 7 - now)

FC Shark
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 B. Cliff(BRE) (VC) 31 GK
22 Raif 23 GK

DF
2 Amid 27 RB
3 Badrain (C) 34 CB
4 Homer Harizul 23 CB
13 Syazwan Cahyo 21 CB
5 Jahid 22 LB
23 Dollah Johari 22 LB

MID
8 Afif 27 DM/CM
17 Mehmed 31 AM/W
20 Razali 28 CM
7 Jaclin 28 W
18 Hami Pocholo 28 CM/AM
14 Farid Yahya 21 DM

FW
9 Frolt-Dwada Len(QUS) 24 ST
10 Hafifi 33 CF
11 Izzat Farhadi 22 CF
25 Nepali Norizam 20 CF

Shark Arena (24,000)
Manager
Kipre (season 1)
Park (season 2 - now)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:50 am

SHARKTAIL SUPER LEAGUE
SEASON 10

PRIMER FC
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Zahrul (VC) 32 GK
22 Aslan Izzat 24 GK

DF
2 Kim (C) 33 RB
4 Samson Turnbull(NPH) 34 CB
15 Rajan Salad 22 CB/RB
6 Lukas 34 LB
12 Azmeer Zawawi 24 LB
13 Luke 30 CB

MID
3 Hazwan Jaafar 32 CM
8 Johan Minhat 23 MR
16 Nazmi 33 ML/CM
18 Than Kadir 22 CM
14 Rawilson 28 RM

FW
10 Zaman Sahami 21 ST
11 Danny Shah 22 ST/AM
9 Chamba Allauca(TKT) 32 ST

STADIUM MINI DATO BAKRUDIN (11,000)
Manager:
Cardy (season 1 - 6)
David Minhat (season 7 - now)

LEMBAH GUNUNG FC
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Amir Irfan 27 GK
22 Melvin Sali 23 GK

DF
4 Obbie (VC) 30 RB
6 Mikel (C) 33 CB
3 Mossa 32 CB/RB
15 Mat 27 CB
16 Fauzi Indera 22 RB
5 Johan 28 LB
12 Ashaari 28 LB

MID
17 Wan 32 MC/MR
8 Abdul 34 MC/AM
13 Sujal Danker 22 ML
29 Burhan 23 DM/MC/M L/R
10 Sanmy Arwuah 33 AM

FW
11 Hazim 26 CF
7 Chia 33 CF
20 Brian 30 CF
19 Richard Pulley(SYL) 18 CF

Stadium Batu Bukit (21,000)
Manager:
Creme (season 1 - now)

KOTA SULTAN FC
NO	Name			Age.		Pos

GK
1 Fahmi (C) 32 GK
22 Andy Azlan 23 GK

DF
4 Zarif Haikal (VC) 27 LB
3 Kamarul 29 CB
6 Susanna woodpress(NPH) 36 CB
14 Rajan Azlan 28 LB
24 Khairul Shahiran 22 CB/RB
12 Dahlan 23 RB

MID
10 Joseph 28 DM/MC
15 Shiham 32 MC
20 Daud 25 MC
23 Sahan Salaman 21 DM
17 Safee Hadi 28 CM

FW
18 Samir 23 CF
11 Ilias Rezal 23 ST/W
9 Francis 28 RW/ST
16 Soe Jaafar 21 ST/AM

Kota Sultan Arena (32,000)
Manager
Jack (season 1)
Marlyn (season 2 - 5)
Kheira (season 6 - now)

SHARKTALIAN FC
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Rahrul Omar 31 GK
18 Dollah Adnan 27 GK

DF
5 Faiz Adnan 27 LB
19 Rahman Baharum 31 CB
15 Zami Khairi 28 CB
13 Nawi Jahari 31 RB
17 Fikran 33 CB
21 Rozaiman 28 CB/RB

MID
6 Hamzah Thapu 28 MC
2 Saarani Amir 31 MR
3 Mahmud Naudu 33 MC/ML
8 Iffa Mahali 27 MC
16 Luis 33 ML

FW
9 Sulimani Fikri 31 CF
10 Qhairul Rafdi 31 AM/CF
14 Zami Azrul 22 ST
11 Zaykiel Shafiq 31 ST

Kota Jembal Community Stadium (20,000)
Manager:
Bernard (season 6 - 8 )
Sandra (season 9 - now)

KOTA LAMA FC
NO	Name			Age.		Pos

GK
1 Zami Zainal 23 GK
12 Wang Shafizan 21 GK

DF
4 Steve (C) 34 LB
3 M. Zakir 29 CB/RB
2 Margaro 31 CB
14 Rajan Heng 20 RB/CB
6 Yunlong Bakri 22 RB
8 Danker Kamarul 33 CB

MID
18 Hidzan Irfan 21 CM
16 Badhri (VC) 27 DM/CM
21 Nawi Nazmi 24 CM
13 Nordin Yusof 23 AM
5 Roshi Kovaena(HIN) 25 CM

FW
15 Randy 33 ST
20 Soloso Aziz 22 RW/ST
10 Tyrone Micheal(NWK) 28 ST

Kota Lama Park (30,000)
Manager
Mackie (season 1 - 8 )
Alia Karen (season 9)
Jadyn Quinn(CHD) (season 10 - now)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:21 pm

SHARKTAIL SUPER LEAGUE
SEASON 10

FC DRAGON
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Lee Jin 27 GK
22 Tegoh Syed 23 GK

DF
12 Amir Fazrul Syah 23 LB
2 Robert (VC) 33 CB
3 Fahim 33 CB
5 Hamzah Saiful 22 CB
6 Diego 29 RB

MID
20 Fiqri Irfan 24 CM/AM
16 Halim Baker 21 CM
8 Fitri (C) 32 DM
14 Naidi Farizal 23 CM
18 Desiderion Safee 33 DM

FW
7 Suhaimi Nazmi 22 AM/CF
10 Nabil 32 CF
11 Ramzi 23 W/CF

Dragon Arena (18,000)
Manager:
Kheira (season 1 - 5)
Horold (season 6 - 8 )
Razi (season 9 - now)

FLOWER TOWN FC
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Fitri Salleh 27 GK
22 Nasriq Shamsul 30 GK

DF
2 Ardy Safee 31 RB
3 Mahali Sigit 22 CB
4 Yusri Fiqal 29 CB
5 Amran Saarani (VC) 33 LB
15 Irfan Kamarul 27 LB
12 Hatim 23 RB

MID
6 Peter 32 CM
7 Abdul Efendi 31 W
8 Amri Thamil (C) 33 CM
13 Flipo Khairul 28 CM
20 Syed Abu 24 AM

FW
9 Qhairul Qumandra 27 CF
10 Htoo Sazali 22 CF
12 Raul Farizal 29 CF/LW

Flower Town City Arena (15,000)
Manager
Kipre (season 6 - 9)
Bernard (season 10 - now)

TIGER FC
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Alafi Saiban 28 GK
33 Mahali Tajudin 24 GK

DF
4 Ahmad Indra 29 RB
6 Amalul Ahnad 22 CB
16 Salaman Razali (C) 26 CB
3 Aidil Irfan 22 LB
21 Azmin Rezal (VC) 31 LB
2 Ajib 32 CB

MID
8 Hazwan Kram 27 CM
24 Badran Isma 23 AM
5 Azrul Fakhran 23 CM/W
7 Khairul 25 AM
13 Hanif 33 RW

FW
9 Kamal Ahmad 22 CF
11 Tomasi Saleh 22 W/CF
12 Dubais 23 CF

Stadium Perbandaran Jerakin (16,000)
Manager:
Acami (season 6 - 8 )
Efendi Z. (season 9 - now)

TELUK DIRAJA FC
NO	Name			Age.		POS

GK
1 Gomis (C) 32 GK
22 Mahmud Zamri 22 GK

DF
4 Govin 26 RB
15 Ramzul Hassan 32 CB
13 Azizul Nawwaf 21 CB
2 Norris Idris 24 CB/LB
3 Dollah Chang 23 LB/RB

MID
6 Baby 32 DM
17 Marris (VC) 33 ML
8 Johnson 28 MC/AM
14 Max Badrul 23 DM/MC
22 Azizi Khair 23 MR/ML
26 Benjamin Hidzan 21 AM/W

FW
9 Darren 25 CF
10 Thail Khairan 28 CF/W
7 Whity 32 CF

Big Park (21,000)
Manager:
Nasyah (season 1 - 9)
Mackie (season 10 - now)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:09 am

SHARKTAIL SUPER LEAGUE
SEASON 10

Sharktail Super League returns for its 10th season. Remaining with the same format, 14 teams will compete for the championship. 26 matches will be played by each team. With the presence of new players as well as new enthusiasm by all teams, it is certain that this season's competition will be more exciting to watch.

S9 TOP FOUR
After several years of dominating the league, Kota Jembal finally agreed to hand over the league throne to Kota Lama Ranger. Austin Song’s team managed to put on an impressive performance last season. Entering the new season, the Kota Lama Ranger team is definitely aiming to defend the championship they won last season. As for the Kota Jembal team, after failing to defend the championship, Kota Jembal also lost their retired manager. Now, they are on a mission to return the trophy to their arms. The touch of the legendary Kota Jembal, Yunos will be expected to shine for this team. For the FC Jordan team, no one expected and hoped for this team to be able to reach the top 4. But clearly, that's what happened. The presence of a young star, Win Aziz is like a light that illuminates the darkness. Wonderkid, that's the descrption that can be given to Win Aziz. The determination was a source of encouragement for him to help FC Jordan be in a group with the top team. This season, FC Jordan is surely want to repeat what they do last season. Can they do it again? As Seri Meranti completed the IFCF spot, placed in the fourth place in league. As Seri Meranti, this team well known of their defensive side. As this team keep producing top level goalkeeper. They
may not being the best defensive team this season, but still they are able to enter the top four. New season, they will look to strenght their defend and producing more in attacking. If they success in both, who know how they will do this season.

KING SHIELD TROPHY

Kota Lama Ranger 1-2 Kota Lama FC

LEAGUE
LEAGUE STANDING

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Jembal 26 14 6 6 46 33 +13 48
2 Kota Lama Ranger 26 11 10 5 39 27 +12 43
3 Flower Town FC 26 12 7 7 33 23 +10 43
4 Seri Meranti 26 12 7 7 41 32 +9 43
5 Kota Lama 26 13 3 10 47 40 +7 42
6 FC Jordan 26 10 10 6 51 41 +10 40
7 Kota Sultan 26 10 4 12 45 46 −1 34
8 Lembah Gunng 26 10 4 12 34 43 −9 34
9 Sharktalian FC 26 8 8 10 32 36 −4 32
10 FC Dragon 26 7 9 10 18 26 −8 30
11 FC Shark 26 7 8 11 26 28 −2 29
12 Primer Fc 26 7 7 12 32 39 −7 28
13 Tiger FC 26 7 6 13 37 55 −18 27
14 Teluk Diraja 26 6 7 13 17 29 −12 25

S10 AWARD
Top Scorer
Haziq Badrol(FC Jordan)
=13 goal

Top Assist
Hazwan Jaafar(Primer FC)
=8 assist

MVP
Haziq Badrol(DC Jordan
23 y.o

Youngstar of the year
Soe Jaafar(Kota Sultan)
21 y.o

Top GK
Brighton Cliff(BRE)(FC Shark)
Asra(Seri Meranti)
=both with 11cs

NATIONAL CUP

GROUP A              Pld   W  D  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts 
1 Kota Jembal 6 3 2 1 13 10 +3 11
2 FC Jordan 6 3 1 2 13 14 −1 10
3 Primer Fc 6 2 2 2 12 13 −1 8
4 Kota Lama Ranger 6 1 1 4 16 17 −1 4

GROUP B Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Lembah Gunng 6 3 1 2 10 9 +1 10
2 Flower Town FC 6 3 1 2 8 8 0 10
3 Kota Lama 6 2 2 2 13 11 +2 8
4 FC Dragon 6 2 0 4 5 8 −3 6

GROUP C Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Seri Meranti 6 4 1 1 8 4 +4 13
2 FC Shark 6 3 2 1 7 4 +3 11
3 Sharktalian FC 6 1 3 2 7 7 0 6
4 Kota Sultan 6 0 2 4 9 16 −7 2

QUARTER FINAL
FC Shark 0–2 Lembah Gunng
Primer Fc 1–1 Flower Town FC (1–2 AET)
Seri Meranti 2–2 FC Jordan (2–2 AET) (2–4 pen.)
Kota Jembal 2–0 Kota Lama

SEMI FINAL
FC Jordan 3–2 Lembah Gunng
Flower Town FC 0–0 Kota Jembal (0–0 AET) (5–4 pen.)

FINAL
FC Jordan 0–2 Flower Town FC

MVP
Htoo Sazali(Flower Town FC)
=3g 2assist(5 goal take part)

i post late that we already past the cutoff, so this will just be used for CMFA CL. thank you for everyone who follow my league and sorry for user who hve a player in my league.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:45 am

Sharktail Super League
Lembah Gunung 0-3 Kota Lama
Teluk Diraja FC 2-0 Sri Irama FC
Kota Sultan FC 0-1 Real Chiku FC
Real Jeram FC 3-2 Kuala Town
Kota Lama Ranger 0-2 Seri Meranti
Kota Jembal 1-3 Bakti United FC

Kota Lama FC 1-1 Bakti United FC
Seri Meranti FC 3-0 Kota Jembal FC
Kuala Town FC 1-0 Kota Lama Ranger
Real Chiku FC 3-0 Real Jeram FC
Sri Irama FC 3-2 Kota Sultan FC
Lembah Gunung FC 2-1 Teluk Diraja FC

Teluk Diraja 1-2 Kota Lama FC
Kota Sultan 3-0 Lembah Gunung FC
Real Jeram 0-2 Sri Irama FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2-1 Real Chiku FC
Kota Jembal 1-2 Kuala Town FC
Bakti United 2-0 Seri Meranti FC

Kota Lama 3-1 Seri Meranti FC
Kuala Town FC 4-2 Bakti United FC
Real Chiku FC 1-1 Kota Jembal FC
Sri Irama FC 0-1 Kota Lama Ranger
Lembah Gunung FC 0-0 Real Jeram FC
Teluk Diraja 2-0 Kota Sultan

Kota Sultan 0-0 Kota Lama FC
Real Jeram FC 1-2 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Lama Ranger 3-1 Lembah Gunung FC
Kota Jembal FC 0-0 Sri Irama FC
Bakti United FC 1-0 Real Chiku FC
Seri Meranti FC 1-1 Kuala Town FC

Kota Lama FC 1-2 Kuala Town FC
Real Chiku FC 2-0 Seri Meranti FC
Sri Irama FC 0-0 Bakti United FC
Lembah Gunung FC 0-1 Kota Jembal FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1-0 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Sultan 1-2 Real Jeram FC

Real Jeram FC 1-3 Kota Lama FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2-3 Kota Sultan FC
Kota Jembal 2-0 Teluk Diraja FC
Bakti United 0-1 Lembah Gunung FC
Seri Meranti FC 2-0 Sri Irama FC
Kuala Town FC 2-2 Real Chiku FC

Kota Lama FC 2-1 Real Chiku FC
Sri Irama FC 0-0 Kuala Town FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1-1 Seri Meranti FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1-2 Bakti United FC
Kota Sultan FC 1-3 Kota Jembal FC
Real Jeram FC 3-0 Kota Lama Ranger

Kota Lama Ranger 3-1 Kota Lama FC
Kota Jembal 1-0 Real Jeram
Bakti United 0-2 Kota Sultan FC
Seri Meranti 1-1 Teluk Diraja FC
Kuala Town FC 2-1 Lembah Gunung FC
Real Chiku FC 2-3 Sri Irama FC

Kota Lama 1-2 Sri Irama FC
Lembah Gunung FC 0-0 Real Chiku FC
Teluk Diraja FC 0-1 Kuala Town FC
Kota Sultan 0-0 Seri Meranti
Real Jeram FC 1-1 Bakti United FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1-2 Kota Jembal FC

Kota Jembal FC 3-1 Kota Lama FC
Bakti United FC 0-1 Kota Lama Ranger
Seri Meranti FC 2-0 Real Jeram FC
Kuala Town FC 1-0 Kota Sultan FC
Real Chiku FC 1-1 Teluk Diraja FC
Sri Irama FC 0-0 Lembah Gunung FC

Kota Lama FC 2-2 Lembah Gunung FC
Seri Meranti FC 0-2 Kota Lama Ranger
Sri Irama FC 2-1 Teluk Diraja FC
Real Chiku FC 1-2 Kota Sultan FC
Kuala Town FC 0-3 Real Jeram FC
Bakti United FC 1-0 Kota Jembal FC

Kota Lama Ranger 2-1 Kuala Town FC
Kota Sultan FC 2-0 Sri Irama FC
Kota Jembal FC 0-0 Seri Meranti FC
Real Jeram FC 2-1 Real Chiku FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1-0 Lembah Gunung FC
Bakti United FC 4-1 Kota Lama FC

Kota Lama FC 2-2 Teluk Diraja FC
Seri Meranti FC 0-2 Bakti United FC
Sri Irama FC 0-0 Real Jeram FC
Real Chiku FC 1-3 Kota Lama Ranger
Lembah Gunung FC 2-0 Kota Sultan FC
Kuala Town FC 1-2 Kota Jembal FC

Kota Lama Ranger 1-2 Sri Irama FC
Kota Sultan FC 2-2 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Jembal FC 3-1 Real Chiku FC
Seri Meranti FC 2-4 Kota Lama FC
Real Jeram FC 0-2 Lembah Gunung FC
Bakti United FC 1-2 Kuala Town FC

Kota Lama FC 2-1 Kota Sultan FC
Sri Irama FC 0-2 Kota Jembal FC
Teluk Diraja FC 2-1 Real Jeram FC
Real Chiku FC 1-0 Bakti United FC
Lembah Gunung FC 6-0 Kota Lama Ranger
Kuala Town FC 1-2 Seri Meranti FC

Kota Lama Ranger 1-1 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Jembal FC 2-1 Lembah Gunung FC
Seri Meranti FC 2-2 Real Chiku FC
Real Jeram FC 2-2 Kota Sultan FC
Kuala Town FC 0-0 Kota Lama FC
Bakti United FC 3-2 Sri Irama FC

Kota Lama FC 1-1 Real Jeram FC
Kota Sultan FC 1-2 Kota Lama Ranger
Sri Irama FC 2-2 Seri Meranti FC
Real Chiku FC 1-0 Kuala Town FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1-2 Bakti United FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1-1 Kota Jembal FC

Kota Lama Ranger 1-0 Real Jeram FC
Kota Jembal FC 2-2 Kota Sultan FC
Seri Meranti FC 0-0 Lembah Gunung FC
Real Chiku FC 3-0 Kota Lama FC
Kuala Town FC 3-2 Sri Irama FC
Bakti United FC 1-0 Teluk Diraja FC

Kota Lama FC 2-0 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Sultan FC 2-1 Bakti United FC
Sri Irama FC 1-4 Real Chiku FC
Real Jeram FC 0-0 Kota Jembal FC
Lembah Gunung FC 0-1 Kuala Town FC
Teluk Diraja FC 0-1 Seri Meranti FC

Kota Jembal FC 0-1 Kota Lama Ranger
Seri Meranti FC 2-4 Kota Sultan FC
Sri Irama FC 1-1 Kota Lama FC
Real Chiku FC 3-0 Lembah Gunung FC
Kuala Town FC 3-1 Teluk Diraja FC
Bakti United FC 0-1 Real Jeram FC

Kota Lama FC 0-0 Kota Jembal FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1-0 Bakti United FC
Kota Sultan FC 2-1 Kuala Town FC
Real Jeram FC 3-1 Seri Meranti FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1-1 Sri Irama FC
Teluk Diraja FC 0-0 Real Chiku FC

SSL  Final League standing	M	W	D	L	GS	GA	PTS
1 Kota Jembal FC 22 10 7 5 27 20 37
2 Kuala Town FC 22 11 4 7 31 27 37
3 Kota Lama Ranger 22 12 1 9 27 29 37
4 Bakti United FC 22 10 3 9 27 23 33
5 Kota Lama FC 22 8 8 6 33 31 32
6 Real Chiku FC 22 8 6 8 32 25 30
7 Kota Sultan FC 22 8 5 9 32 31 29
8 Real Jeram FC 22 7 6 9 24 27 27
9 Seri Meranti FC 22 6 8 8 25 30 26
10 Sri Irama FC 22 6 8 8 23 30 26
11 Teluk Diraja FC 22 6 7 9 23 26 25
12 Lembah Gunung FC 22 5 7 10 21 26 22
Last edited by Sharktail on Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:53 pm

Ahead of the start of the new Sharktail Super League season, 12 teams are actively competing to strengthen their teams. Several high-profile names have already confirmed their direction next season, and some players are still silent. More interestingly, some national team players are also on the uncertain list. There are clubs that have decided to revamp the team of almost 3/4 of all their players. This news surely hyped the big team like Kota Jembal FC and Kota Lama Ranger in their preparation for IFCF this year. Doesn't want to be left behind, Kota Lama have stated they are ready to spent more than usual and fight not just for IFCF spot, but also the trophy next season. As for today, we will take a look on top 3 what have been changing so far.

2. Kuala Town faced crisis, aging squad choose retirement.
The club who make big suprise this season, Kuala Town finished as runner up in the league and give them a spot in IFCF Challenger League. However, their main problem just started this season. A lot of their player reached the age of 33, the regular age of retirement among Sharktalian player. Past year, not even a single year players over 35 y.o who choose to continue playing reach 10. It mean rarely this happening. In kuala Town now, the player who past 33 y.o contain 1 gk, 3 def, 3 mid, and 3 for. To make it worst, they are main character of their fantastic run this season. For now, it look like they may have to invest a bit or maybe take a look in domestic free agent pool.

1. Kota Lama FC and Kota Jembal set the highest transfer budget.
Before every club doing any transfer, they first thing they will look is how much money they have and are they able to afford having him in their club. In the past, if we remember correctly, only Kota Lama FC, Kota Jembal FC and Kota Lama Ranger are really active while Lembah Gunung and Seri Meranti focused on free agent pool. Kota Lama FC and Kota Jembal FC, well they are not lack if we talk about money. They have been involved in many transfer no matter buying or selling. Especially Kota Lama, they make a lot of profit selling a few of their star before. So, they will have more to spend. Here the tranfer budget this season for each team.
Kota Lama FC -4.5m
Kota Jembal FC -3.7m
Kota Lama Ranger -2.1m
Bakti United FC -1.4m
Kota Sultan FC -1.2m
Seri Meranti -1.2m
Lembah Gunung -1m
Kuala Town FC -0.8m
Teluk Diraja -0.6
Sri Irama FC, Real Chiku FC, Real Jeram FC -below 0.5

This are the top news for this week. see you again next time. I'm Kieran haziq from Kota Lama Post, thank you.
Last edited by Sharktail on Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:31 am

Thanks to Krbustan Sport as main sponsor of SSL

TEAM PREVIEW 1-6

1.Kota Jembal FC
1	Zaid Jahir		GK		21
4 Batuil LB 29
3 Yusri CB 29
5 Afifi Hadhari CB 25
2 Hatim RB 25
11 Chandra (C) ML 30
8 Nik Akif MC 30
25 Nazmi Shafik MC 22
6 Harrison Murphy(TLI) MR 30
10 Win Aziz ST 23
9 Suhaimi Nazmi ST 24

22 Jaris GK 25
26 Rashid Faisal LB 20
14 Salaman Razali CB 28
13 Aidil Alafi RB 23
23 Rafdi Indera CM/LM 26
18 Nik Afiq CM 24
19 Mamat Saarni RM 24
17 Tuan Daniel ST 20

2.Kuala Town FC
1	Alafi Saiban		GK		30
5 Faiz Adnan LB 29
19 Mahali Sigit CB 24
15 Zami Khairi(C) CB 30
13 Nawi Jahari RB 33
2 Saarani Amir MR 33
6 Hamzah Thapu MC 30
8 Iffa Mahali MC 29
3 Azrul Fakhran MC/ML 25
9 Bachun Butea(INS) CF 30
10 Zami Azrul CF 24

18 Dollah Adnan GK 29
21 Aziz Hamzah LB 24
17 Syaqirin Aiman CB 21
25 Rozaiman CB/RB 30
22 Roslan Syah MR 23
23 Junaidi Ghani MC 25
16 Lukman Shaafi ML 20
14 Qhairul Rafdi AM/CF 33
26 Faizil Idris ST 23

3.Kota Lama Rangers
1	Zeehad Yusof		GK		30
2 Thet Haikal LB 27
3 Shazwan Umar LB/CB 29
4 Jake MCWILLIAMS(TKT) CB 30
6 Twin Haizul RB 29
7 Fahmi Nazmi(C) DM 29
8 Nik Hashim CM 19
12 Shafizan Farid CM 25
14 Mokhtar Aidil AM 23
9 Shakir ST 29
11 Alfi Bahar ST 25

19 Lwin Azlan GK 25
5 Norris Idris CB/LB 26
15 Hilme Afif CB 20
21 Bejo Kassim RB/DM 23
23 Yosri Kamal DM/CM 22
22 Kamil Majid CM 21
20 Che Fattah ST 20
24 Sulimani Fikri ST 33

4.Bakti United FC
1	Ferdi	(VC)	        GK		26
4 Jorge LB 35
21 Jay Sani CB 23
23 Sergio (C) CB 36
3 Izz RB 25
14 Efendi Rami MR 25
17 Khairul Amirin MR/MC 31
8 Khairi Ahmad MC 28
18 Manaf Shahrul ML 32
10 Kira CF 27
7 Haziq Badrol ST 25

22 Elias Rayyan GK 20
13 Irfan Kamarul LB 29
12 Andra CB 29
6 Anuar RB 30
19 Fauzi JR AM/CF 24
25 Rezal Manaf MC 22
24 Azizi Khair MR/ML 25
20 Kamsani Seri AM/ST 23

5.Kota Lama FC
1	Amir Irfan		GK		29
4 Alfadi Greznotsh(AHR) LB 25
3 Maqri CB 25
2 Homer Harizul CB 25
20 M. Zakir CB/RB 31
16 Badhri (C) DM/CM 29
18 Hidzan Irfan CM 23
23 Zaid Majid RW 20
13 Nordin Yusof AM 25
9 Shahrul ST/W 30
10 Soloso Aziz RW/ST 24

12 Wang Shafizan GK 23
25 Aidil Irfan LB 24
14 Rajan Heng RB/CB 22
17 Yunlong Bakri RB 24
22 Abdul Qais DM 21
21 Nawi Nazmi CM 25
28 Aiman Zarif CM 20
24 Riyadi Farid ST 22
15 Wan Nizam ST 19

6.Real Chiku FC
1	Lee Jin	(c)	       GK		29
12 Amir Fazrul Syah LB 25
3 Suzi Bahari CB 26
5 Hamzah Saiful CB 24
6 Yusri Ahmad RB 31
20 Fiqri Irfan CM/AM 26
14 Naidi Farizal CM 25
24 Benjamin Hidzan AM/W 23
25 Ramzi W/CF 25
7 Qhairul Qumandra AM/CF 31
10 Kamal Ahmad CF 23

22 Tegoh Syed GK 25
21 Naim Hakimi LB 21
2 Taufiq Idham CB 27
23 Daim Omar RB 22
16 Hatim Bakri CM 23
8 Nazrin Fauzan DM 23
18 Syed Abu AM 26
11 Rafiqi Effendi W/CF 24

*Foreign player are underlined.
Last edited by Sharktail on Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:50 am

TEAM PREVIEW 7-12

7.Kota Sultan FC
1	Andy Azlan		GK		25
4 Zarif Haikal LB 29
3 Kamal Syazwan CB 25
6 Suhaimi Mohktar CB 28
12 Dahlan RB 25
23 Sahan Salaman (C) DM 23
15 Shahrul Nazrin MC 24
10 Johan Azam DM/MC 29
18 Soe Jaafar CF 23
11 Francis RW/ST 30
9 Fathi Ilyas RW/ST 20

22 Izzat Munif GK 20
14 Rajan Azlan LB 30
25 Hermant Fitri CB 23
24 Khairul Shahiran CB/RB 24
20 Megat Syahir MC 21
17 Hadi Zaini MC 24
16 Syukran Khairudin ST 22
21 Irman Daim ST/AM 21

8.Real Jeram FC
1	Zami Zainal		GK		25
4 Karim RB 25
6 Saufi Badrol (c) CB 29
3 Rauhid Faiz CB 22
2 Azmer Zawawi LB 26
8 Than Kadir CM 24
5 Twin Zairo CM/W 22
25 Azmer Ishak LW 29
13 Balang Nazran RW 25
9 Zaman Sahami CF 23
11 Danny Syah W/CF 24

33 Aslan Izzat GK 26
14 Malik Nasriq RB/LB 24
16 Nawf Qasim CB 21
21 Fahrul Simon CB 23
22 Azam Hafifi LB 20
24 Limson Irfan CM 22
27 Imran CM 29
26 Naqib Saifi RW 20
12 Aqil Hadhari CF 20

9.Seri Meranti FC
1	Wan Afiq Fazli		GK		25
12 Engku Firdaus Malik LB 27
5 Ahmad Taufiq Amir CB 25
3 Megat Shahril Fauzi CB 26
4 Mohd Rasyid Jailani RB 23
7 Che Efendi Badrin LM 29
6 Ahmad Hafizul Dahlan CM 21
8 Mohd Bakri Yusof CM 25
10 Mohd Zaim Azman RM 24
9 Ahmad Aiman Hafifi (c) CF 28
11 Mohd Husaini Ezrin CF 27

20 Ahnad Syakir Kamal GK 28
18 Mohd Suzaim Manaf LB 23
13 Wan Hairi Manaf CB 31
19 Mohd Kamarul Affandi CB 33
17 Mohd Osman Umar RB 29
15 Wan Badri Akmal CM 23
21 Tuan Saiful Azmi CM 27
14 Mohd Wafi Haris LM 23
22 Mohd Najmi Rashidi RM 26
25 Wan Azril Nasrul CF 25
33 Naomhan DOWNIE(TLI) CF 19

10. Sri Irama FC
1	Wan Fikri		GK		25
2 Zarif Zakwan RB 28
3 Amir Hadi (c) CB 35
4 Syazwan Cahyo CB 22
5 Adli Taufiq LB 23
8 Hairil Jalil DM/CM 28
20 Imran Kamarudin CM 29
18 Hami Pocholo CM/AM 29
7 Syakir Razali W 29
10 Nepali Norizam CF/W 34
9 Izzat Farhadi ST 25

22 Nik Irfan GK 22
12 Badrul Mahmud RB 24
13 Azizul Nawwaf CB 22
23 Dollah Johari LB 23
17 Diaudin Fauzi AM/W 32
14 Farid Yahya DM 22
11 Engku Erfan CF 23
25 Tuan Syarif CF 21

11.Teluk Diraja
1	Mahmud Zamri	(C)	GK		24
4 Umar Azim RB 28
15 Ramzul Hassan CB 34
13 Ahmad Thoriq CB/LB 29
18 Dollah Chang LB/RB 25
17 Manaf Jailani ML 28
14 Max Badrul DM/MC 25
8 Joshua Minhat MC/AM 29
24 Irfan Bahrin MR/ML 24
9 Wan Qairil CF 26
10 Thail Khairan CF/W 30

22 Zarif Razali GK 23
12 Wan Shahizam RB 23
2 Wan Marlizam CB 25
3 Shahrul Nizam LB/RB 29
6 Borhan Yusof DM 25
23 Aqashah Arief AM 28
25 Zul Huzain MR 21
26 Izlan Saifuzin ML 23
7 Wan Hanif CF 24

12.Lembah Gunung FC
1	Melvin Sali		GK		25
4 Obbie (C) RB 32
6 Yusri Fiqal CB 31
3 Mat CB/RB 29
5 Johan LB 30
29 Burhan DM/MC/M L/R 25
17 Amar Muhaimin MC/MR 19
8 Khaleed Zubeir MC/AM 20
9 Saidin Saari LM/AM 22
11 Hazim CF 28
7 Darren CF 27

22 Khairi Rasyid GK 20
16 Fauzi Indera RB 24
15 Halim Hadi CB 22
12 Ashaari LB 30
18 Tuan Rafizi DM 24
10 Syahid Silva AM 23
13 Arif Izam ML 19
20 Brian CF 32
19 Najib Ishak CF 19

*Foreign player are underlined.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:37 pm

SSL MD 1-5

Matchday 1
Bakti United FC 4–3 Kota Sultan FC
Teluk Diraja FC 0–4 Kuala Town FC
Seri Meranti FC 2–2 Real Jeram FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–3 Sri Irama FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–2 Kota Jembal FC
Kota Lama FC 4–2 Real Chiku FC

Matchday 2
Kota Sultan FC 0–1 Real Chiku FC
Kota Jembal FC 0–1 Kota Lama FC
Sri Irama FC 2–4 Kota Lama Ranger
Real Jeram FC 2–2 Lembah Gunung FC
Kuala Town FC 3–1 Seri Meranti FC
Bakti United FC 1–2 Teluk Diraja FC

Matchday 3
Teluk Diraja FC 2–0 Kota Sultan FC
Seri Meranti FC 2–3 Bakti United FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–0 Kuala Town FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2–3 Real Jeram FC
Kota Lama FC 3–2 Sri Irama FC
Real Chiku FC 4–6 Kota Jembal FC

Matchday 4
Kota Sultan FC 0–1 Kota Jembal FC
Sri Irama FC 0–1 Real Chiku FC
Real Jeram FC 2–1 Kota Lama FC
Kuala Town FC 2–3 Kota Lama Ranger
Bakti United FC 1–2 Lembah Gunung FC
Teluk Diraja FC 2–1 Seri Meranti FC

Matchday 5
Seri Meranti FC 2–4 Kota Sultan FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–3 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2–1 Bakti United FC
Kota Lama FC 1–3 Kuala Town FC
Real Chiku FC 0–1 Real Jeram FC
Kota Jembal FC 3–1 Sri Irama FC
Last edited by Sharktail on Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:26 pm

SSL MD 6-10

Matchday 6
Kota Sultan FC 1–3 Sri Irama FC
Real Jeram FC 0–0 Kota Jembal FC
Kuala Town FC 0–1 Real Chiku FC
Bakti United FC 0–0 Kota Lama FC
Teluk Diraja FC 2–4 Kota Lama Ranger
Seri Meranti FC 1–2 Lembah Gunung FC

Matchday 7
Lembah Gunung FC 0–0 Kota Sultan FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2–4 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Lama FC 0–1 Teluk Diraja FC
Real Chiku FC 4–1 Bakti United FC
Kota Jembal FC 0–3 Kuala Town FC
Sri Irama FC 3–4 Real Jeram FC

Matchday 8
Kota Sultan FC 2–3 Real Jeram FC
Kuala Town FC 2–0 Sri Irama FC
Bakti United FC 0–1 Kota Jembal FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1–0 Real Chiku FC
Seri Meranti FC 2–2 Kota Lama FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–3 Kota Lama Ranger

Matchday 9
Kota Lama Ranger 0–1 Kota Sultan FC
Kota Lama FC 4–1 Lembah Gunung FC
Real Chiku FC 3–1 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Jembal FC 0–1 Teluk Diraja FC
Sri Irama FC 0–1 Bakti United FC
Real Jeram FC 2–2 Kuala Town FC

Matchday 10
Kota Sultan FC 2–0 Kuala Town FC
Bakti United FC 0–0 Real Jeram FC
Teluk Diraja FC 3–1 Sri Irama FC
Seri Meranti FC 0–2 Kota Jembal FC
Lembah Gunung FC 0–1 Real Chiku FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–3 Kota Lama FC

League table after md10

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Teluk Diraja FC 10 8 0 2 17 12 +5 24
2 Real Jeram FC 10 5 5 0 19 14 +5 20
3 Kota Jembal FC 10 6 1 3 15 11 +4 19
4 Real Chiku FC 10 6 0 4 17 14 +3 18
5 Kota Lama FC 10 5 2 3 19 14 +5 17
6 Kuala Town FC 10 5 1 4 19 11 +8 16
7 Kota Lama Ranger 10 5 0 5 22 21 +1 15
8 Bakti United FC 10 3 2 5 12 16 −4 11
9 Lembah Gunung FC 10 3 2 5 11 18 −7 11
10 Kota Sultan FC 10 3 1 6 13 16 −3 10
11 Sri Irama FC 10 2 0 8 15 23 −8 6
12 Seri Meranti FC 10 1 2 7 16 25 −9 5

Report:
(TBA)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:29 pm

SSL MD 11-15

Matchday 11
Kota Lama FC 0–0 Kota Sultan FC
Real Chiku FC 4–4 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Jembal FC 1–1 Lembah Gunung FC
Sri Irama FC 3–1 Seri Meranti FC
Real Jeram FC 2–1 Teluk Diraja FC
Kuala Town FC 2–1 Bakti United FC

Matchday 12
Kota Sultan FC 1–4 Bakti United FC
Kuala Town FC 4–2 Teluk Diraja FC
Real Jeram FC 1–1 Seri Meranti FC
Sri Irama FC 2–2 Lembah Gunung FC
Kota Jembal FC 0–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Real Chiku FC 2–2 Kota Lama FC

Matchday 13
Real Chiku FC 3–3 Kota Sultan FC
Kota Lama FC 1–2 Kota Jembal FC
Kota Lama Ranger 0–0 Sri Irama FC
Lembah Gunung FC 0–0 Real Jeram FC
Seri Meranti FC 2–1 Kuala Town FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1–3 Bakti United FC

Matchday 14
Kota Sultan FC 2–3 Teluk Diraja FC
Bakti United FC 3–1 Seri Meranti FC
Kuala Town FC 4–2 Lembah Gunung FC
Real Jeram FC 1–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Sri Irama FC 3–2 Kota Lama FC
Kota Jembal FC 3–1 Real Chiku FC

Matchday 15
Kota Jembal FC 3–1 Kota Sultan FC
Real Chiku FC 3–2 Sri Irama FC
Kota Lama FC 2–0 Real Jeram FC
Kota Lama Ranger 0–1 Kuala Town FC
Lembah Gunung FC 0–2 Bakti United FC
Seri Meranti FC 2–0 Teluk Diraja FC

League table after md15

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Jembal FC 15 9 3 3 24 15 +9 30
2 Kuala Town FC 15 9 1 5 31 18 +13 28
3 Real Jeram FC 15 7 7 1 23 18 +5 28
4 Teluk Diraja FC 15 9 0 6 24 25 −1 27
5 Real Chiku FC 15 7 3 5 30 28 +2 24
6 Bakti United FC 15 7 2 6 25 21 +4 23
7 Kota Lama FC 15 6 4 5 26 21 +5 22
8 Kota Lama Ranger 15 5 3 7 26 27 −1 18
9 Sri Irama FC 15 4 2 9 25 31 −6 14
10 Lembah Gunung FC 15 3 5 7 16 27 −11 14
11 Kota Sultan FC 15 3 3 9 20 29 −9 12
12 Seri Meranti FC 15 3 3 9 23 33 −10 12

Report:
(TBA)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:28 am

SSL MD 16-20

Matchday 16
Kota Sultan FC 0–0 Seri Meranti FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1–3 Lembah Gunung FC
Bakti United FC 5–2 Kota Lama Ranger
Kuala Town FC 1–2 Kota Lama FC
Real Jeram FC 1–1 Real Chiku FC
Sri Irama FC 2–0 Kota Jembal FC

Matchday 17
Sri Irama FC 0–1 Kota Sultan FC
Kota Jembal FC 2–4 Real Jeram FC
Real Chiku FC 1–3 Kuala Town FC
Kota Lama FC 0–1 Bakti United FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–3 Teluk Diraja FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–2 Seri Meranti FC

Matchday 18
Kota Sultan FC 4–1 Lembah Gunung FC
Seri Meranti FC 1–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Teluk Diraja FC 1–1 Kota Lama FC
Bakti United FC 2–0 Real Chiku FC
Kuala Town FC 0–0 Kota Jembal FC
Real Jeram FC 2–3 Sri Irama FC

Matchday 19
Real Jeram FC 0–0 Kota Sultan FC
Sri Irama FC 1–1 Kuala Town FC
Kota Jembal FC 3–1 Bakti United FC
Real Chiku FC 3–4 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Lama FC 1–0 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Lama Ranger 0–1 Lembah Gunung FC

Matchday 20
Kota Sultan FC 0–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Lembah Gunung FC 0–0 Kota Lama FC
Seri Meranti FC 2–0 Real Chiku FC
Teluk Diraja FC 0–2 Kota Jembal FC
Bakti United FC 2–2 Sri Irama FC
Kuala Town FC 1–3 Real Jeram FC

League table after md20

Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Jembal FC 20 11 4 5 31 22 +9 37
2 Real Jeram FC 20 9 9 2 33 25 +8 36
3 Teluk Diraja FC 20 11 1 8 33 35 −2 34
4 Kuala Town FC 20 10 3 7 37 25 +12 33
5 Bakti United FC 20 10 3 7 36 28 +8 33
6 Kota Lama FC 20 8 6 6 30 24 +6 30
7 Real Chiku FC 20 7 4 9 35 40 −5 25
8 Sri Irama FC 20 6 4 10 33 37 −4 22
9 Seri Meranti FC 20 6 4 10 28 35 −7 22
10 Kota Sultan FC 20 5 6 9 25 30 −5 21
11 Lembah Gunung FC 20 5 6 9 22 34 −12 21
12 Kota Lama Ranger 20 5 4 11 29 37 −8 19

Report:
(TBA)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:50 am

SSL MD 21

Matchday 21
Kuala Town FC 1–0 Kota Sultan FC
Real Jeram FC 0–3 Bakti United FC
Sri Irama FC 4–2 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Jembal FC 0–0 Seri Meranti FC
Real Chiku FC 1–1 Lembah Gunung FC
Kota Lama FC 1–1 Kota Lama Ranger

League table after md21
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Jembal FC 21 11 5 5 31 22 +9 38
2 Kuala Town FC 21 11 3 7 38 25 +13 36
3 Bakti United FC 21 11 3 7 39 28 +11 36
4 Real Jeram FC 21 9 9 3 33 28 +5 36
5 Teluk Diraja FC 21 11 1 9 35 39 −4 34
6 Kota Lama FC 21 8 7 6 31 25 +6 31
7 Real Chiku FC 21 7 5 9 36 41 −5 26
8 Sri Irama FC 21 7 4 10 37 39 −2 25
9 Seri Meranti FC 21 6 5 10 28 35 −7 23
10 Lembah Gunung FC 21 5 7 9 23 35 −12 22
11 Kota Sultan FC 21 5 6 10 25 31 −6 21
12 Kota Lama Ranger 21 5 5 11 30 38 −8 20

Report:
(TBA)

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:46 pm

SSL MD 22

Matchday 22
Kota Sultan FC 0–3 Kota Lama FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2–3 Real Chiku FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–3 Kota Jembal FC
Seri Meranti FC 1–2 Sri Irama FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1–0 Real Jeram FC
Bakti United FC 1–0 Kuala Town FC

League table after md22
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Jembal FC 22 12 5 5 34 23 +11 41
2 Bakti United FC 22 12 3 7 40 28 +12 39
3 Teluk Diraja FC 22 12 1 9 36 39 −3 37
4 Kuala Town FC 22 11 3 8 38 26 +12 36
5 Real Jeram FC 22 9 9 4 33 29 +4 36
6 Kota Lama FC 22 9 7 6 34 25 +9 34
7 Real Chiku FC 22 8 5 9 39 43 −4 29
8 Sri Irama FC 22 8 4 10 39 40 −1 28
9 Seri Meranti FC 22 6 5 11 29 37 −8 23
10 Lembah Gunung FC 22 5 7 10 24 38 −14 22
11 Kota Sultan FC 22 5 6 11 25 34 −9 21
12 Kota Lama Ranger 22 5 5 12 32 41 −9 20
Last edited by Sharktail on Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Tue Jan 25, 2022 5:15 pm

MD 1
Kuala Town FC 3–1 Seri Meranti FC
Teluk Diraja FC 3–1 Real Jeram FC
Lembah Gunung FC 2–3 Kota Jembal FC
Sri Irama FC 1–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Real Chiku FC 1–1 Kota Sultan FC
Bakti United FC 2–0 Kota Lama FC

MD 2
Seri Meranti FC 2–2 Kota Lama FC
Kota Sultan FC 1–2 Bakti United FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2–1 Real Chiku FC
Kota Jembal FC 2–1 Sri Irama FC
Real Jeram FC 3–0 Lembah Gunung FC
Kuala Town FC 2–0 Teluk Diraja FC

MD 3
Teluk Diraja FC 5–1 Seri Meranti FC
Lembah Gunung FC 2–3 Kuala Town FC
Sri Irama FC 2–3 Real Jeram FC
Real Chiku FC 1–3 Kota Jembal FC
Bakti United FC 4–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Lama FC 3–2 Kota Sultan FC

MD 4
Seri Meranti FC 3–0 Kota Sultan FC
Kota Lama Ranger 0–1 Kota Lama FC
Kota Jembal FC 1–0 Bakti United FC
Real Jeram FC 3–0 Real Chiku FC
Kuala Town FC 2–1 Sri Irama FC
Teluk Diraja FC 4–1 Lembah Gunung FC

MD 5
Lembah Gunung FC 4–1 Seri Meranti FC
Sri Irama FC 0–5 Teluk Diraja FC
Real Chiku FC 1–1 Kuala Town FC
Bakti United FC 2–0 Real Jeram FC
Kota Lama FC 3–5 Kota Jembal FC
Kota Sultan FC 3–3 Kota Lama Ranger

MD 6
Seri Meranti FC 3–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Kota Jembal FC 3–0 Kota Sultan FC
Real Jeram FC 1–1 Kota Lama FC
Kuala Town FC 1–0 Bakti United FC
Teluk Diraja FC 2–0 Real Chiku FC
Lembah Gunung FC 2–0 Sri Irama FC

MD 7
Sri Irama FC 0–2 Seri Meranti FC
Real Chiku FC 1–0 Lembah Gunung FC
Bakti United FC 4–1 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Lama FC 2–0 Kuala Town FC
Kota Sultan FC 1–0 Real Jeram FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–3 Kota Jembal FC

MD 8
Seri Meranti FC 1–2 Kota Jembal FC
Real Jeram FC 1–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Kuala Town FC 3–1 Kota Sultan FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1–0 Kota Lama FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–3 Bakti United FC
Sri Irama FC 1–2 Real Chiku FC

MD 9
Real Chiku FC 3–2 Seri Meranti FC
Bakti United FC 0–1 Sri Irama FC
Kota Lama FC 2–2 Lembah Gunung FC
Kota Sultan FC 1–4 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Lama Ranger 2–2 Kuala Town FC
Kota Jembal FC 2–0 Real Jeram FC

MD 10
Seri Meranti FC 2–1 Real Jeram FC
Kuala Town FC 1–1 Kota Jembal FC
Teluk Diraja FC 3–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Lembah Gunung FC 2–0 Kota Sultan FC
Sri Irama FC 1–0 Kota Lama FC
Real Chiku FC 1–2 Bakti United FC

MD 11
Bakti United FC 5–0 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Lama FC 0–0 Real Chiku FC
Kota Sultan FC 1–0 Sri Irama FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–1 Lembah Gunung FC
Kota Jembal FC 4–1 Teluk Diraja FC
Real Jeram FC 0–1 Kuala Town FC

MD 12
Seri Meranti FC 2–3 Kuala Town FC
Real Jeram FC 2–0 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Jembal FC 4–0 Lembah Gunung FC
Kota Lama Ranger 3–3 Sri Irama FC
Kota Sultan FC 2–5 Real Chiku FC
Kota Lama FC 2–2 Bakti United FC

MD 13
Kota Lama FC 1–1 Seri Meranti FC
Bakti United FC 6–2 Kota Sultan FC
Real Chiku FC 1–1 Kota Lama Ranger
Sri Irama FC 2–1 Kota Jembal FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–0 Real Jeram FC
Teluk Diraja FC 3–0 Kuala Town FC

MD 14
Seri Meranti FC 0–4 Teluk Diraja FC
Kuala Town FC 2–2 Lembah Gunung FC
Real Jeram FC 2–1 Sri Irama FC
Kota Jembal FC 2–3 Real Chiku FC
Kota Lama Ranger 0–2 Bakti United FC
Kota Sultan FC 0–2 Kota Lama FC

MD 15
Kota Sultan FC 2–2 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Lama FC 0–2 Kota Lama Ranger
Bakti United FC 2–2 Kota Jembal FC
Real Chiku FC 2–1 Real Jeram FC
Sri Irama FC 3–1 Kuala Town FC
Lembah Gunung FC 0–1 Teluk Diraja FC

MD 16
Seri Meranti FC 1–0 Lembah Gunung FC
Teluk Diraja FC 0–2 Sri Irama FC
Kuala Town FC 0–0 Real Chiku FC
Real Jeram FC 0–1 Bakti United FC
Kota Jembal FC 4–1 Kota Lama FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–2 Kota Sultan FC

MD 17
Kota Lama Ranger 0–1 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Sultan FC 2–5 Kota Jembal FC
Kota Lama FC 0–0 Real Jeram FC
Bakti United FC 1–2 Kuala Town FC
Real Chiku FC 2–3 Teluk Diraja FC
Sri Irama FC 1–2 Lembah Gunung FC

MD 18
Seri Meranti FC 1–0 Sri Irama FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–0 Real Chiku FC
Teluk Diraja FC 1–3 Bakti United FC
Kuala Town FC 0–2 Kota Lama FC
Real Jeram FC 2–2 Kota Sultan FC
Kota Jembal FC 1–0 Kota Lama Ranger

MD 19
Kota Jembal FC 3–2 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Lama Ranger 1–3 Real Jeram FC
Kota Sultan FC 1–5 Kuala Town FC
Kota Lama FC 2–3 Teluk Diraja FC
Bakti United FC 1–2 Lembah Gunung FC
Real Chiku FC 0–0 Sri Irama FC

MD 20
Seri Meranti FC 0–3 Real Chiku FC
Sri Irama FC 1–2 Bakti United FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–3 Kota Lama FC
Teluk Diraja FC 2–2 Kota Sultan FC
Kuala Town FC 4–2 Kota Lama Ranger
Real Jeram FC 0–0 Kota Jembal FC

MD 21
Real Jeram FC 4–3 Seri Meranti FC
Kota Jembal FC 0–2 Kuala Town FC
Kota Lama Ranger 0–3 Teluk Diraja FC
Kota Sultan FC 2–1 Lembah Gunung FC
Kota Lama FC 3–0 Sri Irama FC
Bakti United FC 1–3 Real Chiku FC

MD 22
Seri Meranti FC 1–3 Bakti United FC
Real Chiku FC 2–3 Kota Lama FC
Sri Irama FC 1–0 Kota Sultan FC
Lembah Gunung FC 1–0 Kota Lama Ranger
Teluk Diraja FC 1–1 Kota Jembal FC
Kuala Town FC 2–0 Real Jeram FC

Final Standing
Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Kota Jembal FC 22 15 4 3 52 26 +26 49
2 Bakti United FC 22 14 2 6 48 23 +25 44
3 Teluk Diraja FC 22 14 2 6 50 28 +22 44
4 Kuala Town FC 22 13 5 4 40 27 +13 44
5 Kota Lama FC 22 8 7 7 33 31 +2 31
6 Real Chiku FC 22 8 6 8 32 31 +1 30
7 Lembah Gunung FC 22 8 3 11 28 36 −8 27
8 Real Jeram FC 22 7 5 10 27 28 −1 26
9 Seri Meranti FC 22 7 3 12 32 49 −17 24
10 Sri Irama FC 22 7 2 13 22 34 −12 23
11 Kota Sultan FC 22 4 5 13 28 56 −28 17
12 Kota Lama Ranger 22 2 6 14 21 44 −23 12
Last edited by Sharktail on Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sharktail
Diplomat

Postby Sharktail » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:09 pm

MD 1
Seri Meranti FC 1–1 Bakti United FC
Kota Lama FC 3–1 Kuala Town FC
Sri Irama FC 2–3 Kota Sultan FC
Real Chiku FC 0–4 Kota Lama Ranger
Real Jeram FC 0–0 Teluk Diraja FC