NATION

PASSWORD

[Kit Makers] Aer Sportswear II (Open)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Kit Makers] Aer Sportswear II (Open)

Postby Gloriax » Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:47 pm

A e r S p o r t s w e a r

Following the closure of their original storefront, Aer Sportswear are here with their second storefront to keep both the tradition and the flowing, celebrating which, they'll be bringing to you new products every now and then. Based in Gloriax, Aer has always given importance to comfort, for which 'air' flow is important, and style, which turned 'air' into Aer.

You may wish to have the classic kit designs which Aer provided all along, like the Brenecian kits for the 80th World Cup Cycle.
Format: Home-Home Reverse-Away

For the 81st World Cup, Aer brings a surprise to your table. Did you ever wish for a custom kit for your nation from shirt to boot? Did you ever wish to flaunt your nation's colours to the entire multiverse as your soccer (football) team took to the field? Then, my friend, Aer is your answer. Having provided kits for a long time now (over 4 RL years), Aer is one of the most (if not the most) experienced kit providers the sporting multiverse has to offer at this juncture.

Speaking of which, Aer presents their full-style home kit for WC81.
Format: Home-Away-Third

Aer Kits for Gloriax's WC81 Cycle

Now that we know enough about Aer and it's background, let us shift our focus to the questions that matter to you.

How do I order?
Just put in your request in the thread in however manner you feel like! Aer has always supported your creativity in expression, and shall strive to bring your ideas to life (as far as possible). The info may be as short or as long as you wish, as long as it conveys what you need on the kits clearly. I'll most likely not be doing too many re-renderings for the same kit, so please make sure it's understandable.

Please do make sure whether you want a classic-style or a full-style kit, too.

Not much more to say, except:
  • Only NT kits are now being entertained.
  • Aer reserves the right to refuse kit-requests.
  • The requester must have been active for at least two WC cycles at any point in time.
  • The kit therefore made will have to be used for at least two WC cycles.
  • It is recommended to download the kits and host them individually, as Aer is under no obligation to continue hosting your kit designs.

P O R T F O L I O

Cheers!
Last edited by Gloriax on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
Nation: Republic of Gloriax | Capital: Titania
President (Champion): Jesse Waters | Population: 1,700,000

Get your football kits from: Aer Sportswear (Storefront II)

Mriin
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 17, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Mriin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:55 pm

allo! I'd like a set of full-style kits for the Mriinian NT, although considering the nature of the local races socks and shoes aren't quite necessary.

Home: White base with light blue vertical pinstripes (similar to this, but maybe a little bit thicker). Light blue shorts; colors more or less mirror the flag.
Away: Light blue base with a right-shoulder-to-left-hip thick horizontal gold slash, and gold accents on the shoulders. Navy blue shorts; colors more or less mirror the flag again (save the navy).
Third (serving as a short-sleeved keeper): Royal purple base, if it's possible something like a line of orange flame (as if fired out of a dragon's muzzle) crossing the chest at a jaunty angle?

I don't have a crest for my FA yet, unfortunately; what to do with the free space is up to you (maybe just leave it blank and I can edit it on whenever I get to making it).

Thanks for your time!
<Yuezhou> I am willfully ignoring the existence of boats

Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gloriax » Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:39 am

Mriin wrote:allo! I'd like a set of full-style kits for the Mriinian NT, although considering the nature of the local races socks and shoes aren't quite necessary.

Home: White base with light blue vertical pinstripes (similar to this, but maybe a little bit thicker). Light blue shorts; colors more or less mirror the flag.
Away: Light blue base with a right-shoulder-to-left-hip thick horizontal gold slash, and gold accents on the shoulders. Navy blue shorts; colors more or less mirror the flag again (save the navy).
Third (serving as a short-sleeved keeper): Royal purple base, if it's possible something like a line of orange flame (as if fired out of a dragon's muzzle) crossing the chest at a jaunty angle?

I don't have a crest for my FA yet, unfortunately; what to do with the free space is up to you (maybe just leave it blank and I can edit it on whenever I get to making it).

Thanks for your time!

Accepted... Aaand done! Hope you'll enjoy it! Thanks for partnering with Aer!

PS: I have used your flag in place of a crest.

Qusmo
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Qusmo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:11 am

I'd just like to say that you have fantastic work, Gloriax! In part, this is just a tag so that I can see more of it. I do have a question, however: this is my first World Cup cycle; would I be eligible to apply for one of your kits just before the WC82 cycle begins or after it ends?

Thanks!
Hello! It's nice to see you again.
Qusma projects include: uni·q · Free Qusmo · Original Qusma newswire
Puppets: Sanford · Space Laser Dinosaur Robot Pirate Land · Xuois · The Heraion · UNI-Q
Feel free to newgen Qusmi'y for your leagues with this Qusma name generator, which generates fifty new Qusma names upon each page refresh.
Support: Good things
Against: Bad things
Neutral: Other things
"what the fuck qusmo"

West Guam
Attaché

Founded: Oct 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby West Guam » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:34 pm

*Order is being created now*

EDIT: I didn't see the requirement of needing to be active in 2 WC's so I will not be able to order any kits :(
Last edited by West Guam on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
| WEST GUAMIAN NEWS | The Nation of West Guam is currently looking to establish new diplomatic, economic, and military ties with nations around the world! | Indoor dining in all provinces will be capped at 25% capacity until further notice to limit the spread of COVID-19 | The WG Constitution has been amended to limit presidential terms to five years.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Would you be able to ignore the 2 WC cycle requirement if it was for a Baptism of Fire winner?

Asking for a friend.
Last edited by North Prarie on Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Gloriax
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Gloriax » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:07 pm

Qusmo wrote:I'd just like to say that you have fantastic work, Gloriax! In part, this is just a tag so that I can see more of it. I do have a question, however: this is my first World Cup cycle; would I be eligible to apply for one of your kits just before the WC82 cycle begins or after it ends?

Thanks!

If 80 is your first WC cycle, 81 will be your second. So you may request a kit at the end of 81 for cycle 82.

Cheers!
West Guam wrote:*Order is being created now*

EDIT: I didn't see the requirement of needing to be active in 2 WC's so I will not be able to order any kits :(

Come back at the end of cycle 81. We'll still be here.

North Prarie wrote:Would you be able to ignore the 2 WC cycle requirement if it was for a Baptism of Fire winner?

Asking for a friend.

Rules are rules, I'm afraid.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports