NATION

PASSWORD

DCIFT 2 - RP and Results Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

DCIFT 2 - RP and Results Thread

Postby New Doltania » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:40 pm

Hello chaps and welcome to New Doltania for the 2nd De Costa International Football Tournament! All results and RPs here!
List of Venues:
Legacy Arena, Porta Cruz
Federation Stadium, Occhenfjord
Cedar Rapids Bowl, New Doltania City
National Arena, Brexham

History of the De Costa:
Last time in Indusse New Doltania beat Assassin Land Republic 4-2 in the final after a hard fought contest. Everyone is excited about it's return!

This thread is OPEN!

Groups:
Group A:
Jhalpharezi
Indusse
Azadeshia
Northwest Kalactin
New Doltania

Group A Schedule:

NDO v AZD, Occhenfjord, 05/03/18
NKO v JHA, Porta Cruz, 05/03/18
JHA v AZD, Brexham, 06/03/18
NDO v NKO, New Doltania City, 06/03/18
Indusse v AZD, Occhenfjord, 07/03/18
NDO v JHA, Porta Cruz, 07/03/18
Indusse v JHA and NDO, Brexham, 08/03/18
NKO v Indusse and AZD, New Doltania City, 09/03/18

Group B:
North New South Wales
Kejri Islands
Kep (Kebec)
East Bialya
North Prarie

Group B Schedule:
KJR v KBC, Brexham, 05/03/18
NRP v NNW, New Doltania City, 05/03/18
KJR v NNW, Occhenfjord, 06/03/18
NRP v KBC, Porta Cruz, 06/03/18
BIA v KBC, Brexham, 07/03/18
NNW v KJR, New Doltania City, 07/03/18
BIA v NNW and KJR, Occhenfjord, 08/03/18
BIA v KBC and NRP, Porta Cruz, 09/03/18

Enjoy!
Last edited by New Doltania on Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

New Doltania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:26 pm

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c
No one on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams back home yet, but these games are still important!

Group A:

NDO 3-0 NKO
AZD 4-2 JHA

Leaderboard for group A:
1. NDO, 1, 1, 0, 0, +3, 3
2. AZD, 1, 1, 0, 0, +2, 3
3 Indusse, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
4. JHA, 1, 0, 0, 1, -2, 0
5. NKO, 1, 0, 0, 1, -3, 0

Group B:
KJR 1-6 KBC
NRP 1-0 NNW

Group B leaderboard:
1. KBC, 1, 1, 0, 0, +5, 3
2. NRP, 1, 1, 0, 0, +1, 3
3. BIA, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
4. NNW, 1, 0, 0, 1, -1, 0
5. KJR, 1, 0, 0, 1, -5, 0
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament

New Doltania
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Perfect Start!

Postby New Doltania » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:30 pm

Debutante Patrick Tiipo struck a hatrick as hosts New Doltania opened the De Costa with a 3-0 win over Northwest Kalactin. Tiipo, 19, des described the feeling: "This is unbelievable, I am still having to punch myself!". Let's hope that this bodes well for the tournament!
Last edited by New Doltania on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:53 pm

Schmitz celebrates with teammate Erick Amerigo after scoring the game-winner
Kyle Schmitz scores game-winner days after being promoted as Prarieans start De Costa with 1-0 win.

By David Beck

(SBT-NEW DOLTANIA CITY, NEW DOLTANIA) Just days after being promoted from the U21 team, North Prariean prodigy Kyle Schmitz scored in the 89th minute in a thriller against North New South Wales to start the De Costa International Football Tournament.
The star 21-year old grew up in Dover, and played soccer for local academy Forest Thunder before being recruited by foreign club Petroslovania United. There, Schmitz joined fellow North Prariean Fred Goldberg, and has had mixed preformances so far, usually coming off the bench. And that's exactly what he did this game. In the 60th minute, Schmitz came on for Durham City FC midfielder Philip Tran, as Tran had not had a good performance in the game and was clearly looking distressed. Kyle had an immediate impact when he came onto the field. He started making plays and almost got an assist for a great shot by Terrell Miller, which was miraculously saved by the NNSW goalkeeper. Late in the game, Kyle started a go-ahead play to star leftwinger Chris Rios, who tore down the left sideline, skilling past multiple defenders along the way. Rios then whipped a cross barely inside the box, which was then met by Schmitz's foot and after a set-up touch, Kyle curved the ball into the bottom-right corner, barely out of the reach of the Walesian goalkeeper. He was then mobbed by teammates in the corner. The Prariean faithful, as expected, went crazy. They started singing songs and lighting flares and smoke bombs, which if you do not know already is common among the fans. After the gam, Schmitz told a India SportsNet reporter this: "I really just did what I did. I started a play to Chris and he did most of the work. The cross just fell to me and I put my best effort into giving it a good shot. I wasn't really expecting it to go in." Schmitz and the rest of his colleagues now face a tough matchup against Kebec on Tuesday, and many think that Alan Willis will give the nod to Kyle to start for the rest of the tournament. This was David Beck for the Stonebridge Times. Follow David Beck at @davidbeck517 and the Stonebridge Times' account @sbt on Chirper.
3 Stars of NRP vs NNW.
1. CM Kyle Schmitz, 1 goal, 3 shots on goal.
2. GK Gio Manuel, 13 saves
3. RM Chris Rios, 7 shots on goal, 1 assist
Last edited by North Prarie on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Indusse
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Indusse » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:49 pm

Waiting for my game..... We will u rely win we have baskar and becgun with us
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------
------------------