NATION

PASSWORD

AVBF Rugby Sevens II (OOC - sign ups closed)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:42 pm

Bvriania wrote:Ah, so this is contributing towards the rankings! Very nice.

Yes, this tourney is NSRB sanctioned and you earned some rank (I think). Whether we have a return of the 7s WC remains to be seen. Also, possible new 7s tourneys to be voted on and added to the cycle. The interest in sevens code has definitely risen, so I don't see why that can't happen.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:22 am

Apologies for the scoring delay. Partly it was due to RL family time and other NS projects, but I also did want to give extra RP time to the finalists instead of having three scored days stacked in a row.

I will be scoring the Cup Semis and Bowl and Plate Finals tonight. Thanks. For those who are doing the brewing in the Fest thread, the first judging is coming up for that as well.
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:49 am

Congrats to our winner for the second AVBF Sevens, Elejamie, and to our runner up, Nova Anglicana, as well as our third placer, Racao. I think we have a rivalry here. See you next AVBF!

~ Just a note, Elejamie and Nova Anglicana were dead even on bonus, so it all fell completely to chance (and Margaret, if you are a firm believer).
My Factbook

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:53 am

Neu Engollon wrote:Congrats to our winner for the second AVBF Sevens, Elejamie, and to our runner up, Nova Anglicana, as well as our third placer, Racao. I think we have a rivalry here. See you next AVBF!

~ Just a note, Elejamie and Nova Anglicana were dead even on bonus, so it all fell completely to chance (and Margaret, if you are a firm believer).

I'm pretty sure the rivalry will mostly be between Nova Anglicana and Racao, seeing as they've played each other a lot.

Either way, commiserations to Nova and sorry from denying you your three-peat.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Previous

Return to NS Sports