NATION

PASSWORD

I Olympia Games Everything Thread

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Independent Hazerls
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Independent Hazerls » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:56 am

Giovanni Lupo
Hazezan Horse Racing Training Center
3rd September, 2016
Ilysea, Ilyseum

I was angry, to say the least. Bigae had gone as badly as it could've- I'd finished last in my heat. Still, I intended for quadrigae to end up being an entirely different story.
All 5 of us were training hard, wanting to reach the competition prepared as well as possible. I was racing Jake Destiny on the track, my four horses panting and snorting. Racing feels so good, that even when I felt sad a smile would make it onto my face. Jake had a concentrated, tense face. I always believed that that is why he never became a truly special athlete.
Our coaches and teammates cheered and whooped as we rode on and on, shouting: "Come on, boys! Make us proud and win tomorrow!"
It was exactly my plan; to surprise everyone and win the heat. It was hard, but possible. Hazezans back home saw me as some kind of living legend... a man who had already had his time, though. I wanted to prove them all wrong. A medal was on its way, I felt it.
"For Hazerls!" I screamed at the top of my voice. I was going to make it.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:41 am

((OOC: VLS))

IC:
Life in the Velsturman delegation training complex is tense, as is really to be expected. We are, after all, a nation in the midst of a civil war: which has been going on for 18 years. You've got the Order of Deathless Knights, which believes that Velstrania should not tolerate its citizens being used as slaves overseas; then you've got the government of Velstrania, ruled by the Mazhrit...they believe that we're just dangerous rebels. We are dangerous rebels, I won't deny, but I thik it's worth being a bit danger, what we're fighting for.
The ODK is stronger in the East of the country: the Mazhrit on the West. Our delegation is pretty evenly split, and arguments are common; so far though, it's not got violent. What I'm listening to now though sounds like it will get very violent, very quickly.

The voice of Seicanu is not a quiet thing. The man roars: and by 'roars,' that's in the context of someone who's lived all his life amongst 8+foot tall people; I am one myself...but Seicanu is very loud. He's using words like traitor...murder...pretty strong words, and they're being bandied about like something of no importance. It's not a thing of no importance to Seind though.
That being Regional commander Seind nos Veliopna of Kiruid, order of Deathless knights. Oh...and someone whose just lost a pretty close pankration bout. Not a happy man right now, and Seicanu is a major rival. He's also very well-known for his Royalist tendencies, and it's quickly getting bad.
We've all got swords. Velsturmen aren't really too good when they're not armed: even non-combatants have guns. Guns don't work here, so we've got swords. I'm a good fencer, seind and Seicanu on the other hand...less so. But right now, Seicanu is running his mouth, and suddenly I realise that I'm moving. I open the door and I stand their in the corridor, just leaning against the wall with my arms crossed. And it's then I realise: Seeicanu is drunk. He's not just drunk, he's out of it, and he's getting even more angry. He's going to...he's done it.

We all know something about Seind, that being that he had a very close relationship with his grandmother. She was actually a nice old lady, but she was a little too politically active for her own good. Only a few people here know about how she met her sticky end, well we all know how it was done obviously. She got her head chopped off with a chainsaw. Slowly. But only me and probably Gidrdion know that the man who went into the house and killed the granny was standing right in front of us. Seicanu.
"It was the best day of my life," he slurs, glaring at Seind.
"What was?" the bigger man asks. Did I mention that Seind is bloody huge? He must be 10 feet tall.
"When I killed your granny," Seicanu cackled. "I got a bit dirty with Mazhriter blood, but apart from that it was amazing. Did you know how a chai..."
"Shut up!" Seind is shouting now. He's angry, and Seicanu realises that he's crossed a line. He backs off...but Seind is not finished.
"Seicanu, of the line of Veripma," he says slowly. "I challenge you to a duel of honour, under the old laws. You may elect to choose a champion."

Seicanu now looks terrified, it's an old few lines, everybody knows it, and no one really wants to hear it. Under the old laws, only the death of the fighter can end the duel...and Seicanu is drunk. I'm going to regret this, I know I am. I always think before every ecision, and my brain is shouting at me not to do this, that it's insane. My legs, on the other hand, are taking two steps forward.
"I am Siveirun," I say in a clear voice that sounds far stronger than I feel, "And II propose my services as champion to the challenged party." Seicanu accepted very quickly.

Now. It's not that I'm afraid of fighting Seind. I will beat Seind easily: the man's slow, he's had a few drinks, and he's not good with a blade. I'm faster, sober, and a world-class fencer. It will last seconds. But what I don't want to do is kill him: even in an official pitched duel it could still start hostilities brewing in a tinderbox like this. But I've stepped in it now, and I'm looking at Seind with his drawn sword. I'm drawing my own: a curved, wicked little thing when compared to the huge greatsword that Seind is wielding.

I choose to show the oaf some respect. We're circling each other: and I'm looking for weak spots. I've found a great big weak spot in Seind's defence: it's called Seind. He waves the blade around like a child waving around a stick. So I put him out of his misery.

It doesn't take long when I decide to attack. A twist of my hand, a fast movement, and their are two severed heads in that family.
Have you ever heard the sound of a 9 and a half-foot body falling to the floor? It's huge: it shakes the ground and it awakes everybody. The thing is, I'm pretty disgusted with how quick it is: someone even remarks how good it is that he's olready out of the competition. Colration's sons carry him out to try and find a portal...and for the rest of the world that's all they hear from Seind ever again.

Their's some things I'm guilty of. I don't like taking a life...I don't like hurting people outside of competition. But I do like Seicanu...I don't have many friends and he's one of them. Him and the man I'm holding in my arms now: I know that whatever happens Gidrdion will be a comfort...even through what I am sure will happen in the next few days.
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 12:29 pm

((OOC:VKL))

IC:

Open letter to 'Lord Almighty' Gregory
Origin: Sarah Dimoc, Chief spokesperson of the Havenic liberal alliance.

Hello,
Please first allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sarah Dimoc, I'm the governor of the province of Kelb, and I'm the current chief spokesperson of the Havenic liberal alliance. I am writing to you in order to raise some concerns which our members have expressed regarding your delegation to the First Olympia games.

Firstly, we believe that your actions, sending children to participate inn serious martial arts, constitutes serious child abuse. Although most athletes who have been forced into the horrible situation of facing these children have treated them humanely, it is possible that they would not have done. It is disgusting that you would even consider forcing young children into a situation where they could be seriously injured in the name of sport. If Gregoryisgodistan does not value the lives of these children, you need only deliver them to a Havenic embassy where they will be placed on the register of children awaiting adoption and given real names.

Secondly, our members find your practise of castrating and decapitating individuals who are caught naked to be barbaric. I have personallyencouraged Havenic athletes to compete naked in order to make a stand against this oppressive law. Attempts to injur Havenic athletes will, I suspect result in deadly force being used: most of our people have a tendency to be a bit testy when people try and remove bodyparts from them.

Thirdly, it is unacceptable that individuals in your state media praise attacks on animals, ad even worse that their is actually a state employee whose title is a 'Horse beater.' Lord Elthric Belonte, director of the Havenic Equine rescue organisation (HERO) personally informed me that Gregoryisgodistan, if it doesn't like horses, should simply give him the horses and he will happily take them off your hands.

In conclusion, our members state that if you don't like your animals or children, the Haven will gladly take them off your hands. Also, don't attack our naked athletes unless you personally feel like being killed. Thanks, and have a nice day!
GVH has a puppet. It supports #NSTransparency and hosts a weekly zoom call for nsers that you should totally check out

North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Speaker: Welcome to the extraordinary assembly meeting. Every North Eurasian countries but Pays d'en Haut and Great Mongolian Empire is meeting today in Ozorkow, Prusy Krolewskie and we're going to discuss about Pays d'en Haut's antics. They are actually threatening a peaceful foreign nation called Kannap.

Southern Democratic States representative: Yeah I've heard it in the news, wut they did exacly?

Speaker: We're going to talk via video conference with Grzegorz Kasprowicz, an athlete participating in the I Olympia Games. So Mr. Kasprowicz, what did happened?

Grzegorz Kasprowicz: Yo I'm Grzegorz Kasprowicz and I defeated Lucas Stertinius from Saintland by unanimous decision in pankration!

Speaker: Yes we know it, but what did Pays d'en Haut did during the opening ceremony?

Grzegorz Kasprowicz: Well Kannapian athletes were marching in the nude during the athlete entrance and when our delegation entered in the stadium and we saw them, the 31 athletes from Pays d'en Haut whitin the North Eurasian delegation started going nuts and their leader Paul-André clan Bergeron, which is competing in Hoplitodromos and advanced to semifinals, ordered athletes from Pays d'en Haut to hunt and kill Kannapian athletes.

Costiera Amalfitana's representative: Oh shit

Grzegorz Kasprowicz: Then suddenly the entire North Eurasian delegation couldn't move, even our horses couldn't move. Half of the North Eurasian delegation is from Pays d'en Haut, so we decided that everyone will parade on a horse. I have no idea what happened. We ... (signal lost)

Speaker: Well we lost the signal with Grzegorz Kasprowicz, I think there's a lot of interferences in Ilyseum. Ok, also I would like to point out that the Kannapian leader thinks the whole North Eurasian delegation wanted to kill them and this is why we're all reunited here.

Prusy Krolewskie's representavive: Well maybe we should send a communique to Kannap and tell them that all the other North Eurasian nations dissociates with Pays d'en Haut's actions?

Botten's representative: I would go further, I propose that every North Eurasian nations sends a present to Kannap. Anything we want to offer them.

Great Caledonia and North Hybernia's representative: That's a good idea, I'm going to start. Great Caledonia is offering them Hybernian pubs. An Hybernian native will move to Kannap and open 3 Hybernian pubs in their capital city!

Speaker: Sounds good. Southern Democratic States, what would you offer to Kannap?

Southern Democratic States representative: The Southern Democratic States is the largest arms manufacturer in North Eurasia and we offer to Kannap 25
F-19 aircrafts and 100 tanks.

Prusy Krolewskie's representative: Prusy Krolewskie is the largest clown nose manufacturer in North Eurasia and we offer 1000 boxes of clown noses containing 100 clown noses each.

Castilla y Catalunya's representative: Castilla y Catalunya would like to offer 100 bull horns.

Samsø's representative: Samsø has little to offer but we can offer a replica of the little mermaid statue in our capital city. Here is a pic: http://i.imgur.com/uXQa5A0.jpg

Botten's representative: Botten would like to offer 50 reindeers for Kannapian zoos.

Costiera Amalfitana's representative: Costiera Amalfitana would like to offer 10 kilos of pizza.

Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje's representative: Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje is a country ravaged by war so we have nothing but mines to offer. I know we can't offer it. Oh nevermind, we will offer 100 dalmatian dogs!

Bangweulu Wetlands' representative: Bangweulu Wetlands would like to offer one ton of copper extracted from our mines by Bangweulian childs. Additionally we will offer 5 lions for Kannap to let loose in their country for hunting.

Southern Virgin Islands' representative: The Southern Virgin Islands would like to offer free vacations in the Southern Virgin Islands for every Kannapian citizens. The Southern Virgin Islands is the #1 tourist destination in North Eurasia with several pristine beaches and we are the most open minded country with a large gay, lesbian and genderqueer population.

Southern Democratic States representative: Ok let's send the communique to Kannap telling them we dissociate from Pays d'en Haut's antics and mentionning that we're sending them presents. Let's write the list of presents in the communique.

Speaker: Ok Southern Democratic States representative you're going to send the communique. I declare this meeting over, unless someone have something to add?

Speaker: Nothing to add? ok the meeting is over.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:00 pm

((OOC: CEL))
Savenna Galos Konti, Blitzball
IC:

Lord Juani Selitos was not one of the most powerful noblemen in Celeria by any stretch of the imagination. Clan Selitos was a pretty small Clan, whose main earner was a food distribution business of all things. He was worth a few million dral, but Savenna Galos Konti wasn't really interested in what he could give her in terms of money...the Celari blitzball captain, and Havenic water polo captain and Olympic bronze medallist was plenty rich enough. She cared that he was handsome, intelligent, and totally enfatuated in her.

It was cold in Ilyseum compared to the scorching heat of Celeria, and Savenna was feeling it. It felt icy on her skin, but every time she thought about shivering she remembered what she was doing, or was simply forced to remember by Juani's firm, loving hand. She lay on her stomach lazily, body stretched out as Juani rubbed soft, warming oil into her flesh, making her sigh contentedly. This was how to prepare for a quarter-final, Galos Konti style.

Maria Schtenko

Maria Schtenko was severely pissed off at Celari organisation staff. Whatever idiot had decided that the same person would be a good fit for the karate, wrestling, boxing, pankration, pentathlon, Taekwondo and a running event could better be described as a moron. If she had been thrown into any one of those events, she'd win it easily: throwing her into half of the competition meant that she had to conserve power.
Maria was a wrestling champion in the Olympics. It was something she knew how to do. Being defeated in the first round was not something she really knew how to do....it was something she wasn't used to. Being knocked out by a Vakolicci lightweight in the boxing, and being knocked out pretty decisively to boot, was even worse. She hadn't been her usual graceful self in that. She'd ended up storming off: she was losing her composure, everything was falling apart. Her 11th portion of food was delivered, and she ate it: she ate like one of gregoryisgodistani's enemy crushers just so she didn't keel over and die in the sheer amount of events she was being asked to participate in. Energy from food was pretty useless to her, their was little that could be converted into electricity, however getting the gods to approve an overnight high-voltage power supply would probably be a task that was beyond her.
This was another thing about these games: she hated Ilyseum. From the oldy-worldy nature of it to the fact that technology simply failed to work, the whole thing reeked of oppression: everything controlled by magical gods who treated the people like cattle to be controlled. Even the thought of what would happen if anyone in Celeria got that sort of power made her feel ever-so-slightly ill.

She checked the time on her watch: 1:30 PM, time for karate. She got up, tried to look glorious, and prepared to face a crowd of over-enthusiastic Clansmen that she could never avoid. Gods...it was great being famous.

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:14 pm

From the Desk of Lord Almighty Gregory

To: Sarah Dimoc, Heathen infidel
From: Lord Almighty Gregory, God of the Multiverse and Eternal Leader of Gregoryisgodistan

Dear Ms. Dimoc,

I am writing in response to your letter I received earlier today. You are essentially demanding we hand over our lovely children to your horrid, heathen country. To that, I say hell no! Our children will remain with us and any attempt by foreign scum like you to seize them will be met with lethal force. Our children belong to us, we will do what we want with them, and you can't stop us. Now, if you want war, maybe you can try and we'll just kill the heathen kidnappers and drop a few atomic bombs on you. Yes, that would be lovely and I'd love to do that. But I'm sure you wouldn't love that, so maybe you should stay away. Your call.

Secondly, with regards to our Pervert Chasers, we do not, as you claim, behead the naked people, at least not in foreign countries. Although those who commit capital sex crimes in Gregoryisgodistan are executed, and this sometimes involves beheading, this is not the job of Pervert Chasers but rather executioners. You will notice that none of our athletes are executioners. Rather, our Pervert Chasers cut off the private parts of sex offenders, like streakers, rapists, and those who tell sexual jokes like that abhorrent one about tennis balls. That is, they castrate and dickapitate the sex offenders. I think you can now figure out which body part they cut off, and it isn't the head. That's dickapitate spelled D-I-C-K, not decapitate spelled D-E-C. So yes, I think you get it.

In any case, our Pervert Chasers will continue to do their job, and there will be no stopping them, unless you want war. Simply make sure your people do not provoke our Pervert Chasers by streaking during an event, and you should be fine. It's really that simple. Or you could kidnap our Pervert Chasers, we could kill your entire delegation, staff included, and we could drop a bunch of atomic bombs on your country. If it's really worth it to you. But again, it's your call. You decide whether millions of your people's lives are worth trading for a brave, noble Pervert Chaser. Your call.

Thirdly, let me discuss the Horse Beaters. First of all, none of our athletes are horse beaters, only staff. Second of all, horse beating is a popular form of entertainment in Gregoryisgodistan and will not stop just because some liberal haven heathen wants us to. Horse beating is when the horse beaters beat horses in a creative matter with various assorted weapons such as mace, pepper spray, gun butts, machetes, and just about anything else you can imagine. It is very fun to watch and I have been to many horse beating shows myself in my 2,015 years of life. It is a glorious thing to watch, and we will not stop it on your say so. If you so much as touch our horses or horse beaters, it will mean death to the offender. So don't. Or we could nuke you into oblivion. It's your call. Are the horses worth that much to you that you'd condemn your entire country to Armageddon just to save them? I think not. But maybe you're some radical animal rights people who care more about the lives of stupid ponies than humans. But even so, aren't there animals in your nation? And they won't survive a nuclear Armageddon either. The choice is yours. Horse beating, or nuclear Armageddon.

Fourthly, let me strongly object to your greeting. You refer to me as "Lord Almighty" Gregory, quotes from the original. This is wholly unacceptable. You will address me as Lord Almighty Gregory, without mock quotes. You will address me as your Lord and Master, and mean it. I am the Lord Your God, who created sea and land, who created the whole Multiverse, who created the Land of Eternal Reward and the Land of Eternal Punishment, who will punish you for your sins unless you convert your entire country and beg forgiveness from me, your Lord and Master.

Finally, need I remind you that the Greater Vakolicci Haven is on the Enemy List? This also includes all your stupid Republics, or Provinces, or whatever, like Celery or whatever it's called, like Velsatan, or whatever it's called, I really don't care, heathens don't deserve proper names, and we all know they're the same. But we still think Saintland, the one and only Saintland, and the Free Republics are separate, because they are, because we don't like you but we like the Kingdom of Saintland, and because the only reason they would agree to join your stupid Haven Federation thing is because you begged and pleaded with them and probably bribed them or something, I really don't know. Dumpy's an ass, but I don't know why he'd give up his sovereignty to join you. Seems kind of strange. Makes me think he's double-crossing you, though I really don't know and don't particularly care either. In fact, I'd like nothing more than for you two to fight it out with each other until all you heathens are gone.

Whatever, he's on the Enemy List either way. The Kingdom of Saintland are our allies, and we will gladly help them fight you if they are indeed double-crossing you. As for the regime occupying east Saintland, that illegal and illegitimate government is on the Enemy List, but we support the people there, other than those who have pledged support to "King" Andreas. That is, we view them as victims of an oppressive and illegitimate regime rather than supporters of it. Therefore, the Enemy List status is rather complex when it comes to them.

But anyway, someday we will destroy the Haven. Someday we will destroy Free Republics and assassinate Dumpy. And someday, east Saintland will be reunified with the rest of the Kingdom under the rule of a legitimate government. That will be the day. For now, I'll just have to threaten to kill you.

With lots of hate,

Lord Almighty Gregory
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Ilyseum
Envoy

Founded: Dec 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Ilyseum » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:19 pm

Day 4 Results

BLITZBALL - Quarterfinals

Ethane (ETN) 0–1 Gregoryisgodistan (GGS)
Commonwealth Sports (MCS) 1–0 Vakolicci Haven (VKL)
West Phoenicia (KWP) 0–1 Velstrania (VLS)
Ilyseum (ILY) 4–0 Celeria (CEL)

Semifinals

Gregoryisgodistan (GGS) v. Commonwealth Sports (MCS)
Velstrania (VLS) v. Ilyseum (ILY)

BOXING - Round of 16

Judge 1

Fighter Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10 Round 11 Round 12 Total
Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy (GGS) 10 9 10 10 9 10 9 10 9 10 10 10 116
Lucy Traven (VKL) 9 10 9 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 9 9 112

Judge 2

Fighter Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10 Round 11 Round 12 Total
Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy (GGS) 10 9 10 10 9 10 9 9 9 10 10 10 115
Lucy Traven (VKL) 9 10 9 9 10 9 10 10 10 9 9 9 113

Judge 3

Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy (GGS) 9 9 10 10 9 10 9 9 9 10 10 9 113
Lucy Traven (VKL) 10 10 9 9 10 9 10 10 10 9 9 10 115

Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy (GGS) defeated Lucy Traven (VKL) by split decision.

Judge 1

PaganFkboi (NTP) 10 10 9 10 10 9 10 8 10 8 10 10 114
Brie von Zart (KGS) 9 9 10 9 9 10 9 10 8 10 9 9 111

Judge 2

PaganFkboi (NTP) 10 9 9 10 10 9 10 7 10 8 10 10 112
Brie von Zart (KGS) 9 10 10 9 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 9 113

Judge 3

PaganFkboi (NTP) 10 9 9 10 10 9 10 7 10 7 10 9 110
Brie von Zart (KGS) 9 10 10 9 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 10 114

Brie von Zart (KGS) defeated PaganFkboi (NTP) by split decision.

Judge 1

Fighter Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10 Round 11 Round 12 Round 13 Total
Alexander Kurozov (BEN) 9 9 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 10 10 9 10 124
Menachem benDov (JUD) 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 10 10 9 9 10 8 122

Judge 2

Fighter Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10 Round 11 Round 12 Round 13 Total
Alexander Kurozov (BEN) 9 9 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 10 10 9 10 124
Menachem benDov (JUD) 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 10 10 9 9 10 8 122

Judge 3

Alexander Kurozov (BEN) 8 9 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 10 10 9 10 123
Menachem benDov (JUD) 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 10 10 9 9 10 9 123

Alexander Kurozov (BEN) fought Menachem benDov (JUD) to a draw in regulation. Alexander Kurozov (BEN) defeated Menachem benDov (JUD) by majority decision after an extra round.

Iva Belgrave (ETN) knocked out Anthony Goddard (KAN) in the 11th round.

Judge 1

Natan benChayyim (JUD) 9 10 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 9 10 10 111
Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS) 10 9 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 9 9 117

Judge 2

Judge 3

Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS) defeated Natan benChayyim (JUD) by unanimous decision.

Ioannes Messienus (SNT) knocked out Siveirun nos Seigerda (VLS) in the 12th round.

Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) knocked out Lois Lane (NTP) in the 11th round.

Judge 1

Elias Rugger-schaft (VKL) 9 10 9 10 10 10 10 9 10 9 10 10 116
Covieorac nos Schenlarinto (VLS) 10 9 10 9 9 9 9 10 9 10 9 9 112

Judge 2

Elias Rugger-schaft (VKL) 9 10 9 10 10 9 10 9 10 9 10 10 115
Covieorac nos Schenlarinto (VLS) 10 9 10 9 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 9 113

Judge 3

Elias Rugger-schaft (VKL) 9 10 9 10 10 9 10 9 10 9 10 10 115
Covieorac nos Schenlarinto (VLS) 10 9 10 9 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 9 113

Elias Rugger-schaft (VKL) defeated Covieorac nos Schenlarinto (VLS) by unanimous decision.

Quarterfinals

Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy (GGS) v. Elias Rugger-schaft (VKL)
Brie von Zart (KGS) v. Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT)
Alexander Kurozov (BEN) v. Ioannes Messienus (SNT)
Iva Belgrave (ETN) v. Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS)

CHARIOT RACING - Quadrigae Heats

- Heat I
1 Aviya batAkiba (JUD) 8:28.470
2 Gregory Mottle (KAN) 8:31.926
3 Thomas clan Dufour (NES) 8:32.211
4 Avaarasci nos Peiul (VLS) 8:32.664

---------------------------------------------
5 Luna Peltina (VKL) 8:35.801
6 Ighuraic nos Liudepivr (VLS) 8:37.408
7 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy O'Rumpy Is Ugly And Smells Like A Horse's Rump (GGS) 8:38.816
— Hank Allen (KWP) DNF lap 6

Heat II
1 Mikkel Sjaklipp (FIC) 8:21.726
2 Sion Bari (CEL) 8:34.660
3 Edward Nosless (ETN) 8:35.949
4 Davies Jannis Lorenza (ALH) 8:38.099

5 Vittorio Arco (IHZ) 8:38.166
6 Giovanni Lupo (IHZ) 8:42.195
— Michele de Sanctis (IHZ) DNF lap 11
Sahalinu nos Itieurd (VLS) DNF lap 2

Heat III
1 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Hail To The Lord Not Jesus (GGS) 8:30.587
2 Roin Neilsen (VKL) 8:33.020
3 Jake Destiny (IHZ) 8:35.338
4 Tzufit batMoran (JUD) 8:36.455

5 Abrlli Naveed Fredhold (ALH) 8:38.531
6 Jean-Christophe clan Monette (NES) 8:38.627
7 Francesca Raodini (CEL) 8:39.556
8 Georgius Didius (SNT) 8:40.043

Heat IV
1 Queen Veronica (SNT) 8:26.149
2 George Prestat (VKL) 8:33.913
3 Parthalán Lugubelenus (ILY) 8:34.256
4 Jeong Eun Woo (CHE) 8:35.755

5 Ceasar Mandez (KWP) 8:36.135
6 Guirnd nos Zariondeschipadferid (VLS) 8:38.877
7 Pwyll Sluaghadhán (ILY) 8:40.291

Heat V
1 Denver Morrison (KAN) 8:22.027
2 Erna Méabh (ILY) 8:25.085
3 Fabien Foast (CEL) 8:30.811
4 Alin Beik (CEL) 8:32.372

5 Joseph Moreseley (ETN) 8:34.662
6 Adam Seltree (KAN) 8:38.879
7 Yochanan benBenyamin (JUD) 8:40.762
— Agli Michall Katty (ALH) DNF lap 9

Heat VI
1 Gerst Barr Pons (ALH) 8:24.281
2 Princess Arsinoe II Gryphon-Bush (KWP) 8:27.031
3 Shao Brony (KGS) 8:30.116
4 Bonheur Buddy Modest (ALH) 8:33.453

5 Cyros Luci (FIC) 8:33.906
6 Seo Woon Tae (CHE) 8:36.116
7 Iglia Bur (CEL) 8:40.419
8 Nicolaus Vandencrux (FIC) 8:44.633

Heat VII
1 Lóegaire Cynwrig (ILY) 8:26.863
2 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory All Hail Gregory Death To Dumpy (GGS) 8:30.149
3 Itai benAri (JUD) 8:30.990
4 Adriano Ciccoritti (IHZ) 8:36.983

5 King Petrus XX (SNT) 8:37.303
6 Matthew Hendricks (KAN) 8:38.149
— Bruce Garbreaker (QAD) DNF lap 8
Clark Kent (NTP) DNF lap 1

Heat VIII
1 Nicolas clan Lemieux (NES) 8:32.384
2 Mark Scrawls (KAN) 8:35.646
3 Samuel Baker (ETN) 8:35.736
4 Harry Parkman (ETN) 8:35.808

5 Kim Joon Gi (CHE) 8:37.861
6 Valeria Nepharos (FIC) 8:38.545
7 Despina Lyca (FIC) 8:39.299
8 Debbie Schultz (NTP) 8:39.513

Heat IX
1 Lady Bonita De'Rubio (KWP) 8:30.601
2 Borghild Bébinn (ILY) 8:33.414
3 Ori benAmit (JUD) 8:34.424
4 Logan Schwartz (NES) 8:35.195

5 Yoon Seo Il (CHE) 8:39.113
6 Jennifer clan Bérubé (NES) 8:40.024
7 Prince Ioannes (SNT) 8:41.039
8 Amanda Yetes (VKL) 8:41.799

Heat X
1 Jang In Ho (CHE) 8:13.796
2 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dump Dumpy (GGS) 8:27.063
3 Wanda Maximoff (NTP) 8:27.809
4 Clown 0813UUXB (GGS) 8:32.343

5 Tory Canjon (KWP) 8:37.244
6 Andreas Tuccius (SNT) 8:37.905
7 Rahamisci nos Edghriy (VLS) 8:38.466
8 Peter Hanrich (ETN) 8:47.086

Semifinals

Semifinal Alpha

Lady Bonita De'Rubio (KWP)
Tzufit batMoran (JUD)
Mikkel Sjaklipp (FIC)
Queen Veronica (SNT)
Avaarasci nos Peiul (VLS)
Shao Brony (KGS)
Sion Bari (CEL)
Jang In Ho (CHE)
Logan Schwartz (NES)
Erna Méabh (ILY)

Semifinal Beta

George Prestat (VKL)
Gerst Barr Pons (ALH)
Fabien Foast (CEL)
Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Hail To The Lord Not Jesus (GGS)
Harry Parkman (ETN)
Nicolas clan Lemieux (NES)
Samuel Baker (ETN)
Davies Jannis Lorenza (ALH)
Roin Neilsen (VKL)
Edward Nosless (ETN)

Semifinal Gamma

Alin Beik (CEL)
Bonheur Buddy Modest (ALH)
Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dump Dumpy (GGS)
Princess Arsinoe II Gryphon-Bush (KWP)
Jeong Eun Woo (CHE)
Thomas clan Dufour (NES)
Mark Scrawls (KAN)
Wanda Maximoff (NTP)
Jake Destiny (IHZ)
Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory All Hail Gregory Death To Dumpy (GGS)

Semifinal Delta

Gregory Mottle (KAN)
Ori benAmit (JUD)
Denver Morrison (KAN)
Borghild Bébinn (ILY)
Parthalán Lugubelenus (ILY)
Lóegaire Cynwrig (ILY)
Itai benAri (JUD)
Aviya batAkiba (JUD)
Adriano Ciccoritti (IHZ)
Clown 0813UUXB (GGS)

FOOT RACES - Diaulos Heats

Top 24 advance to Semis

Heats
1 Alvis Frey (ILY) 44.84
2 Jana Petrucci (CEL) 44.85
3 Andy Burningham (ETN) 44.88
4 Sien van Nijrin (VKL) 44.96
5 Kevin Fitzwater (NES) 44.99
6 Pervert Chaser LLAMALLAMADEATHTOLLAMA (GGS) 45.00
7 Felix Mount (VKL) 45.01
8 Pervert Chaser OOSDOFS9DF99DSF9S9DF9SDF (GGS) 45.10
9 Amber Stuart (KWP) 45.10
10 Jarl Tristan (ILY) 45.11
11 Anne Jefferson (NES) 45.13
12 Yngvi Iudocus (ILY) 45.13
13 Pervert Chaser EWR0ISRFUSFHSIUDF (GGS) 45.17
14 Caratacos Völund (ILY) 45.18
15 Scava Jackson (CEL) 45.21
16 Cadoc Mallon (LLA) 45.21
17 Vittorio Base (IHZ) 45.23
18 Jean-Philippe clan Tremblay (NES) 45.23
19 Sam Wilson (NTP) 45.27
20 Jeremy Cardyn (ETN) 45.29
21 Pervert Chaser OSODFOSDOFLCCCUHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCCHOOCHOOCHOOCHOO (GGS) 45.33
22 Pierre-Alexandre clan Guillemette (NES) 45.36
23 Isaac Maa (VKL) 45.37
24 Olivia Arasquez (VKL) 45.39

25 Pervert Chaser CUTOFFYOURBALLS23 (GGS) 45.41
26 Riva (BEN) 45.45
27 Lady Pennie Brave (KWP) 45.47
28 Liora batOren (JUD) 45.53
29 Ham Il Joon (CHE) 45.56
30 Taddeo Archi (IHZ) 45.56
31 Quin Ilvoya (BEN) 45.60
32 Christian Smith (BEN) 45.61
33 Theodora Iulus (SNT) 45.61
34 Car Conley (LLA) 45.63
35 Monday Asiatico Giffard (ALH) 45.73
36 Elino Sierat (CEL) 45.73
37 DeMaze Kharar (QAD) 45.81
38 Janice Laysia (KWP) 45.83
39 Won Kyeong Joon (CHE) 45.85
40 Daithi McCreery (LLA) 45.87
41 Theresa Pilgrim (ETN) 45.88
42 Muran Mohammed (KWP) 45.91
43 Loki (NTP) 45.94
44 Owen Smither (ETN) 45.96
45 Víðarr Nechtan (ILY) 45.97
46 Michael Tax (KWP) 45.98
47 Decimius Aedificor (FIC) 46.01
48 Poky Mohn (KGS) 46.06
49 Sarti Yukisi (CEL) 46.13
50 Seong Hyeon Joon (CHE) 46.16
51 Manuel Porcius (FIC) 46.17
52 Rachel Helvius (SNT) 46.21
53 Bovieri Timot Alois (ALH) 46.27
54 Isaac Hostilius (SNT) 46.32
55 Scott Lang (NTP) 46.32
56 Agatha Vibidius (SNT) 46.35
57 Martha Iulus (SNT) 46.38
58 Urbanius Onata (FIC) 46.39
59 Nitzan batNahum (JUD) 46.40
60 Rijiu Harris (CEL) 46.62
61 Andreius Nycios (FIC) 46.72
62 Kacper Popek (NES) 46.75
63 Harly Bendicion (BEN) 46.82
64 Neifion Wood (LLA) 46.96
65 Yang Gye Hyeong (CHE) 47.02
66 Jeong Dae Jin (CHE) 47.05
67 Vogt Betley Jawahir (ALH) 47.09
68 Sebastian Southerlands (VKL) 47.18
69 Quintilius Vorcus (FIC) 47.27
70 Ibbott Fayruz Raimund (ALH) 47.43
71 Rivka batShani (JUD) 47.51
72 Shimon benAdam (JUD) 47.75
73 Ron batAlmog (JUD) 48.50
74 Stuart Markey (LLA) 50.56
75 Dule Yilsing (ETN) 52.66
— Schwarz Sand Chelle (ALH) DNF

FOOT RACES - Dolichos Finals (MEDAL)

1 Evan Nolder (CEL)             13:04.95 GOLD
2 Krzysztof Urbanczyk (NES) 13:10.88 SILVER
3 Bassam Tyre (KWP) 13:12.26 BRONZE

4 Pastore Fikri Meghan (ALH) 13:17.55
5 Jonathan Chand (KAN) 13:18.84
6 Seo Byeong Gil (CHE) 13:18.95
7 Xano Kiv Gerbury (BEN) 13:23.62
8 Barry Allen (NTP) 13:25.47

FOOT RACES - Hoplitodromos Semis

Top 8 advance to Finals

Semis
1 Maria Schtenko (CEL) 2:00.53
2 Nico clan Lafrance (NES) 2:00.57
3 Richard Buo (CEL) 2:00.58
4 Paul-André clan Bergeron (NES) 2:00.95
5 Völund Cathasach (ILY) 2:00.96
6 Delicvaern nos Riomaeni (VLS) 2:01.02
7 Soldier UJEK959SF (GGS) 2:01.09
8 Soldier ISRHIURIU5U9SUFSAAAAAAAAH (GGS) 2:01.20

9 Soldier VMMMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME (GGS) 2:01.22
10 Kuueremin nos Verkiopalm (VLS) 2:01.28
11 Lynda Montague (KWP) 2:01.36
12 Lughaidh Taranis (ILY) 2:01.38
13 Caroline Luca (ETN) 2:01.48
14 Glen Ascot (KWP) 2:01.55
15 Robert Strong (VKL) 2:01.63
16 Countess Angel Rhodes (KWP) 2:01.76
17 Oh Min Young (CHE) 2:01.79
18 Nigel Farige (ETN) 2:01.81
19 Cunobelinus Iudocus (ILY) 2:01.88
20 Iereominasc nos Verlionamp (VLS) 2:01.92
21 Andreas Fadius (SNT) 2:02.00
22 Joo Jin (CHE) 2:02.91
23 Erica Jokastas (FIC) 2:03.00
24 Bartholomaeus Minucius (SNT) 2:04.19

ILYSEE HOCKEY - MD4

Group Alpha
Celeria (CEL) 1–3 North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team (NES)
West Phoenicia (KWP) 3–0 Vakolicci Haven (VKL)

Group Alpha Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 West Phoenicia 3 3 0 0 11 2 +9 9
2 North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team 3 3 0 0 12 4 +8 9

3 Vakolicci Haven 4 1 1 2 12 18 −6 4
4 Celeria 3 0 1 2 4 9 −5 1
5 Qasden 3 0 0 3 6 12 −6 0

Group Beta
Ficiscia (FIC) 3–0 Naked Trump (NTP)
Cheongji (CHE) 3–2 West Saintland (SNT)

Group Beta Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 West Saintland 4 3 0 1 11 5 +6 9
2 Cheongji 3 2 1 0 9 7 +2 7
3 Ficiscia 3 1 1 1 6 4 +2 4
4 The Independent Hazerls 3 1 0 2 9 11 −2 3
5 Naked Trump 3 0 0 3 6 14 −8 0

Group Gamma
Britonisea (BRI) 0–0 Kannap (KAN)
Ethane (ETN) 3–4 Gregoryisgodistan (GGS)

Group Gamma Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Gregoryisgodistan 3 2 0 1 10 7 +3 6
2 Kannap 2 1 1 0 3 2 +1 4
3 Ethane 2 1 0 1 7 6 +1 3
4 Britonisea 3 0 1 2 3 8 −5 1

Group Delta
Judea (JUD) 2–1 Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic (ALH)
Velstrania (VLS) 6–3 Ilyseum (ILY)

Group Delta Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Velstrania 3 3 0 0 14 4 +10 9
2 Judea 3 2 0 1 6 5 +1 6
3 Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic 3 1 1 1 7 6 +1 4
4 Ilyseum 4 1 0 3 8 12 −4 3
5 Kriegiersien 3 0 1 2 3 11 −8 1

JUDO - Round of 32

Simcha batGal (JUD) def. Slave OOMPALOOMPADOODADLEEEEEDOOODUMPYISUGLYANDIHATEYOU (GGS)
Patrick Nathanson (KAN) def. Leia Altrao (KWP)
Enemy Crusher Fattington Krushington The Third (GGS) def. Feidlimid Cúchulainn (ILY)
Yoon Bo Sung (CHE) def. by Llew Pwyll (ILY)
Thor (NTP) def. Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Ugly Hair of Dumpy Is Ugly (GGS)
Enemy Crusher Krushdumpy Krushdumpy (GGS) def. Iogiun nos Veilkan (VLS)
Steve Rogers (NTP) def. by Sairoltas nos Clertudsic (VLS)
Uliana Pershakov (ETN) def. Antonia Andriskas (FIC)
Mikelo Jauden (MCS) def. Loke Conall (ILY)
Lorie Cummings (MCS) def. Barnabas Kiraly (NES)
Lauren Flatts (KWP) def. by Danielle Martin (MCS)
Geodoro St. Josephine the Frog (VKL) def. Nicos Shimada (FIC)
Peacock Roderick Sindy (ALH) def. Gerardus Terrios (FIC)
Kerry Homes (MCS) def. Haka Papol (NAB)
Gibril Heloni (CEL) def. by Sacvien nos Vraieln (VLS)
Kyrus Marcantor (FIC) def. Yonah benMaor (JUD)

Round of 16

Simcha batGal (JUD) v. Kyrus Marcantor (FIC)
Patrick Nathanson (KAN) v. Sacvien nos Vraieln (VLS)
Enemy Crusher Fattington Krushington The Third (GGS) v. Kerry Homes (MCS)
Llew Pwyll (ILY) v. Peacock Roderick Sindy (ALH)
Thor (NTP) v. Geodoro St. Josephine the Frog (VKL)
Enemy Crusher Krushdumpy Krushdumpy (GGS) v. Danielle Martin (MCS)
Sairoltas nos Clertudsic (VLS) v. Lorie Cummings (MCS)
Uliana Pershakov (ETN) v. Mikelo Jauden (MCS)

KARATE - Round of 16

Jin Hee Woong (CHE) 0–1 Geirniu nos Eipla (VLS)
Maria Schtenko (CEL) 0–1 Satin Depua (KWP)
Daniel Redgard (ETN) +2–2 Nuallán Uthyr (ILY)
Gavriel benMiron (JUD) 0–4 Völundr Alf (ILY)
Robert Strong (VKL) 0–1 Peonieral nos Scuip (VLS)
Medraut Loki (ILY) 1–0 Beatt Marwa Faustine (ALH)
Enemy Crusher Krushy Choppy (GGS) 5–0 Rhea Cocceius (SNT)
Leeah Pitt (KWP) 0–2 Enemy Crusher Fatty Choppy (GGS)

Quarterfinals

Geirniu nos Eipla (VLS) v. Enemy Crusher Fatty Choppy (GGS)
Satin Depua (KWP) v. Enemy Crusher Krushy Choppy (GGS)
Daniel Redgard (ETN) v. Medraut Loki (ILY)
Völundr Alf (ILY) v. Peonieral nos Scuip (VLS)

PANKRATION - Round of 32

Judge 1

Fighter Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Total
Robert Strong (VKL) 9 10 9 28
Tyler Bozeman (NES) 10 8 10 28

Judge 2

Tyler Bozeman (NES) 10 9 10 29

Judge 3

Tyler Bozeman (NES) 10 9 10 29

Tyler Bozeman (NES) defeated Robert Strong (VKL) by majority decision.

Helu Rong (VKL) knocked out Hayyim benRafael (JUD) in the 3rd round.

Judge 1

Fighter Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Total
T'Challa (NTP) 10 9 9 10 38
Petrus Stertinius (SNT) 8 10 10 9 37

Judge 2

Petrus Stertinius (SNT) 8 10 10 9 37

Judge 3

Petrus Stertinius (SNT) 9 10 10 9 38

T'Challa (NTP) fought Petrus Stertinius (SNT) to a draw in regulation. T'Challa (NTP) defeated Petrus Stertinius (SNT) by majority decision after an extra round.

Go Il Jae (CHE) defeated Gregorios Nitrinus (FIC) by submission in the 2nd round.

Diana Prince (NTP) defeated Maria Stertinius (SNT) by submission in the 3rd round.

Enemy Crusher Fatty Killy (GGS) defeated Paulus Balbus (FIC) by submission in the 1st round.

Irit batRafael (JUD) knocked out Drust Mordred (ILY) in the 2nd round.

Alp Newts (ETN) knocked out Maria Schtenko (CEL) in the 3rd round.

Judge 1

Enemy Crusher Krushy Killy (GGS) 10 9 9 28
Sandrina Decrux (FIC) 9 10 10 29

Judge 2

Judge 3

Sandrina Decrux (FIC) defeated Enemy Crusher Krushy Killy (GGS) by unanimous decision.

Judge 1

Seicanu nos Veripma (VLS) 10 10 10 30
Babs Druize (KWP) 9 9 9 27

Judge 2

Judge 3

Seicanu nos Veripma (VLS) defeated Babs Druize (KWP) by unanimous decision.

Judge 1

John Turn (CEL) 10 10 9 29
Aymane Cheikh (IHZ) 9 8 10 27

Judge 2

John Turn (CEL) 10 10 9 29
Aymane Cheikh (IHZ) 9 8 10 27

Judge 3

John Turn (CEL) 9 10 9 28
Aymane Cheikh (IHZ) 10 8 10 28

John Turn (CEL) defeated Aymane Cheikh (IHZ) by majority decision.

Judge 1

James "Bucky" Barnes (NTP) 10 9 10 29
Omri benYonatan (JUD) 9 10 9 28

Judge 2

Judge 3

James "Bucky" Barnes (NTP) defeated Omri benYonatan (JUD) by unanimous decision.

Steve Rogers (NTP) knocked out Sandra Heller (ETN) in the 2nd round.

Judge 1

Ealmiousi nos Veirop (VLS) 9 10 10 29
Grzegorz Kasprowicz (NES) 10 9 9 28

Judge 2

Ealmiousi nos Veirop (VLS) 9 10 10 29
Grzegorz Kasprowicz (NES) 10 9 9 28

Judge 3

Ealmiousi nos Veirop (VLS) 9 10 9 28
Grzegorz Kasprowicz (NES) 10 9 10 29

Ealmiousi nos Veirop (VLS) defeated Grzegorz Kasprowicz (NES) by split decision.

Elwyn Quieino Tylar (ALH) defeated Elmjuari nos Epiloma (VLS) by submission in the 2nd round.

Evo Marcien (CEL) knocked out Read Haninullah Enestiniy (ALH) in the 2nd round.

Round of 16

Tyler Bozeman (NES) v. Evo Marcien (CEL)
Helu Rong (VKL) v. Elwyn Quieino Tylar (ALH)
T'Challa (NTP) v Ealmiousi nos Veirop (VLS)
Go Il Jae (CHE) v. Steve Rogers (NTP)
*Diana Prince (NTP) v. John Turn (CEL)
*Enemy Crusher Fatty Killy (GGS) v. James "Bucky" Barnes (NTP)
Irit batRafael (JUD) v. Seicanu nos Veripma (VLS)
Alp Newts (ETN) v. Sandrina Decrux (FIC)

*Matchups adjusted to avoid pitting 2 fighters from the same delegation against one another
Last edited by Ilyseum on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Past Tech/Magical Tech nation based out of the Realm of the Gods, a dimension inspired by RPGs, mythology and ancient/medieval history. Founder of the Olympia Games and host of the I Olympia Games.

The user behind this nation is better known as Saintland/Free Republics/Falatulu and is the author of A Newcomer's Guide to NS Sports.

Ilyseum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilyseum » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:31 pm

Day 4 Results (Continued)

PENTATHLON - Triple Jump

-  Pentathlete                                                                                                          1st    2nd    3rd                         Best
1 Prince Stephanus (SNT) 17.59 17.26 17.65 17.65
2 Kay Óengus (ILY) 17.32 17.64 17.59 17.64
3 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death To Dumpy And The Free Republics (GGS) 17.46 17.63 X 17.63
4 Tia Gregory (CEL) 17.62 17.56 17.22 17.62
5 Foster Aureoles Helmine (ALH) 17.59 X 17.37 17.59
6 General Zod (NTP) 17.51 17.59 17.13 17.59
7 Tristan clan Gagnon (NES) 16.67 17.59 17.51 17.59
8 Ross McKay (KWP) 17.33 17.57 X 17.57
9 Clown 0813UUXB (GGS) 17.13 17.14 17.57 17.57
10 Iodocus Vidar (ILY) 17.54 X 17.21 17.54
11 Kerry Swannie (KWP) 17.52 X X 17.52
12 Maria Schtenko (CEL) 17.38 17.49 X 17.49
13 Brian Jamison (KAN) X 17.48 17.47 17.48
14 Brân Jodocus (ILY) 17.28 17.48 16.96 17.48
15 Cosimo Asvisio (IHZ) 16.96 X 17.48 17.48
16 William clan Brochu (NES) 16.78 X 17.46 17.46
17 Kaiser Von Arrigo Madison (ALH) 17.45 17.27 X 17.45
18 David Brunle (ETN) 17.38 X 17.41 17.41
19 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory True Saintland Is West Saintland (GGS) 17.03 16.84 17.41 17.41
20 Dean Thomas (KWP) 17.41 X X 17.41
21 Youn Kalasinasic (IHZ) 16.92 17.40 X 17.40
22 Scerionamap nos Elmadcion (VLS) 17.38 17.21 16.94 17.38
23 Pueironeremqma nos Vetural (VLS) 17.38 X 16.58 17.38
24 Andreas Fadius (SNT) 17.33 17.12 17.37 17.37
25 Seo Jeong Soo (CHE) 17.24 16.72 17.36 17.36
26 Sermiaonerl nos Veijkamar (VLS) 17.27 X 17.35 17.35
27 Kourtney Wynn (NES) 16.71 X 17.34 17.34
28 Alastair Brunle (ETN) X X 17.34 17.34
29 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Fake Saintland Is East Saintland (GGS) 17.31 X X 17.31
30 Silvester Poppaedius (SNT) 13.84 16.24 17.29 17.29
31 Lugaid Éibhear (ILY) 17.28 17.22 X 17.28
32 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland (GGS) X 17.27 17.05 17.27
33 Jeong Gyo Jin (CHE) 16.71 17.25 16.61 17.25
34 Samuel Bailey (ETN) 17.23 X 17.24 17.24
35 Alicja Krzykowski (NES) 16.86 17.10 17.24 17.24
36 Nigtham Lincoln (BRI) 17.23 17.22 16.40 17.23
37 Jo Young Dae (CHE) X 17.21 X 17.21
38 Gordon Farmer (VKL) 17.20 16.86 17.13 17.20
39 Anat batYair (JUD) X 17.20 16.56 17.20
40 Stav batBoaz (JUD) 17.04 17.19 16.62 17.19
41 Kendron Yelts (KAN) 17.19 16.58 16.25 17.19
42 Bae Geon Il (CHE) 16.79 17.18 16.61 17.18
43 Donndubhán Dagda (ILY) X 17.17 17.03 17.17
44 Robert Strong (VKL) X 17.14 16.97 17.14
45 Simoson Katanov Cécile (ALH) 17.14 X 16.87 17.14
46 Gwen Hamilton (KWP) 16.95 16.55 17.11 17.11
47 Alan Way (CEL) 17.05 16.35 16.98 17.05
48 Seo Min Yong (CHE) X 17.04 X 17.04
49 Xandres Mesdi (QAD) 16.91 17.01 X 17.01
50 King Right (BRI) 17.01 16.68 X 17.01
51 Jason Rivers (KWP) 17.01 X 16.64 17.01
52 Elton Morson (KAN) 15.59 17.00 15.34 17.00
53 Ria Polus (SNT) 16.97 16.93 16.44 16.97
54 Acuqa Bryant Jerri (ALH) X 16.96 16.55 16.96
55 Olis Ekstasy (QAD) X 16.65 16.93 16.93
56 Jacob Morely (ETN) X 16.90 X 16.90
57 Petreios Iannidis (FIC) 16.85 X 16.45 16.85
58 Müstic Feiter (KGS) X 16.84 X 16.84
59 Arthur Curry (NTP) 16.37 X 16.83 16.83
60 Ben Miller (KAN) 15.86 X 16.78 16.78
61 Pinchas benGal (JUD) X X 16.78 16.78
62 Foyer Zenie (BRI) X 16.77 16.48 16.77
63 Deveramioniol nos Schukrad (VLS) 16.45 16.77 16.36 16.77
64 Thorne Varvara Deanne (ALH) 16.75 X 16.30 16.75
65 Bruno-Pierre clan Hébert (NES) 16.73 16.47 X 16.73
66 Ereionmadfirn nos Scaermail (VLS) X X 16.73 16.73
67 Decimius Varauskis (FIC) 16.72 X X 16.72
68 Gretta Bint (VKL) 16.33 X 16.69 16.69
69 Neon Cup (BRI) 16.45 X 16.67 16.67
70 Frigges Aotea (BRI) 16.35 16.41 16.66 16.66
71 Maria Nygren (FIC) 16.42 X 16.63 16.63
72 Quintilia Dennia (FIC) X 16.63 X 16.63
73 Wilson Fieldcrest (KAN) X 16.61 X 16.61
74 Barry Smitthen (ETN) 16.60 16.36 16.46 16.60
75 Andreios Nycios (FIC) X 16.54 X 16.54
76 Tzvi benMaor (JUD) 16.52 X X 16.52
77 Charles Lecroix (CEL) 16.36 16.32 X 16.36
78 Ariel batEyal (JUD) 16.31 X 14.90 16.31
— Joseph Hutchins (CEL) X X X X
Sarah Poschad (VKL) X X X X
Virginia Polus (SNT) X X X X

Final Table

Top 16 qualify for wrestling portion

-  Pentathlete                                                                                             Trigram Combined Score Stadion Javelin Discus Triple Jump
1 Maria Schtenko CEL 305 81 77 77 70
2 Samuel Bailey ETN 276 74 78 76 48
3 Clown 0813UUXB GGS 276 78 50 75 73
4 David Brunle ETN 275 58 79 74 64
5 General Zod NTP 274 63 81 54 76
6 Dean Thomas KWP 273 59 73 79 62
7 Brân Jodocus ILY 273 73 63 69 68
8 Brian Jamison KAN 271 66 66 70 69
9 Cosimo Asvisio IHZ 269 61 68 73 67
10 Prince Stephanus SNT 267 64 69 53 81
11 Tia Gregory CEL 266 76 44 68 78
12 Kerry Swannie KWP 264 79 54 60 71
13 Scerionamap nos Elmadcion VLS 263 67 56 80 60
14 Robert Strong VKL 260 77 74 71 38
15 Alastair Brunle ETN 259 62 62 81 54
16 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland GGS 259 80 65 64 50
17 Youn Kalasinasic IHZ 255 68 61 65 61
18 Gordon Farmer VKL 251 75 75 57 44
19 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory True Saintland Is West Saintland GGS 248 51 76 58 63
20 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Fake Saintland Is East Saintland GGS 240 70 55 62 53
Kay Óengus ILY 240 44 70 46 80
22 Simoson Katanov Cécile ALH 237 72 67 61 37
23 Kaiser Von Arrigo Madison ALH 235 39 72 59 65
24 Ross McKay KWP 233 54 64 41 74
25 Iodocus Vidar ILY 227 43 60 52 72
26 Donndubhán Dagda ILY 224 49 80 56 39
27 Silvester Poppaedius SNT 213 57 39 55 62
28 Foster Aureoles Helmine ALH 202 30 17 78 77
29 Pueironeremqma nos Vetural VLS 201 71 71 0 59
30 Foyer Zenie BRI 188 47 58 63 20
31 Jacob Morely ETN 187 65 30 66 26
32 Seo Jeong Soo CHE 178 56 59 6 57
33 Lugaid Éibhear ILY 176 40 41 44 51
34 Petreios Iannidis FIC 174 53 51 45 25
35 Andreas Fadius SNT 170 55 57 0 58
36 William clan Brochu NES 169 50 20 33 66
37 Alicja Krzykowski NES 167 38 34 48 47
38 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Death To Dumpy And The Free Republics GGS 160 34 0 47 79
39 Müstic Feiter KGS 151 36 42 49 24
40 Nigtham Lincoln BRI 150 21 33 50 46
41 Kourtney Wynn NES 148 52 5 36 55
42 Xandres Mesdi QAD 146 46 35 32 33
43 Barry Smitthen ETN 144 26 43 67 8
44 Sermiaonerl nos Veijkamar VLS 143 18 46 23 56
45 Tristan clan Gagnon NES 139 19 18 27 75
46 Andreios Nycios FIC 128 69 10 42 7
47 Ariel batEyal JUD 119 37 49 29 4
Deveramioniol nos Schukrad VLS 119 41 16 43 19
49 Acuqa Bryant Jerri ALH 118 45 26 19 28
50 Ereionmadfirn nos Scaermail VLS 117 5 45 51 16
51 Anat batYair JUD 113 22 38 10 43
52 Thorne Varvara Deanne ALH 111 2 53 38 18
Bae Geon Il CHE 111 8 28 35 40
54 Jo Young Dae CHE 110 33 19 13 45
55 Quintilia Dennia FIC 107 48 12 37 10
Pinchas benGal JUD 107 32 15 39 21
Ben Miller KAN 107 42 21 22 22
58 King Right BRI 105 7 32 34 32
59 Ria Polus SNT 104 35 15 25 29
60 Alan Way CEL 102 14 29 24 35
Jeong Gyo Jin CHE 102 9 36 8 49
62 Gretta Bint VKL 99 13 52 20 14
63 Bruno-Pierre clan Hébert NES 98 17 31 16 17
64 Joseph Hutchins CEL 95 23 0 72 0
65 Arthur Curry NTP 94 60 0 11 23
66 Seo Min Yong CHE 92 15 25 18 34
67 Elton Morson KAN 90 25 9 26 30
Jason Rivers KWP 90 12 47 0 31
69 Maria Nygren FIC 84 29 13 31 11
70 Sarah Poschad VKL 82 27 40 15 0
Frigges Aotea BRI 82 20 22 28 12
72 Decimius Varauskis FIC 81 28 24 14 15
Olis Ekstasy QAD 80 0 23 30 27
74 Kendron Yelts KAN 79 24 7 7 41
75 Virginia Polus SNT 76 11 48 17 0
76 Wilson Fieldcrest KAN 70 3 37 21 9
77 Neon Cup BRI 65 16 27 9 13
78 Stav batBoaz JUD 64 4 6 12 42
79 Gwen Hamilton KWP 59 10 8 5 36
80 Tzvi benMaor JUD 52 31 11 4 6
81 Charles Lecroix CEL 51 6 0 40 5

Wrestling - Round of 16

#1 Maria Schtenko (CEL) v. #15 Alastair Brunle (ETN)
#2 Samuel Bailey (ETN) v. #16 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland (GGS)
#3 Clown 0813UUXB (GGS) v. #14 Robert Strong (VKL)
#4 David Brunle (ETN) v. #13 Scerionamap nos Elmadcion (VLS)
#5 General Zod (NTP) v. #12 Kerry Swannie (KWP)
#6 Dean Thomas (KWP) v. #11 Tia Gregory (CEL)
#7 Brân Jodocus (ILY) v. #10 Prince Stephanus (SNT)
#8 Brian Jamison (KAN) v. #9 Cosimo Asvisio (IHZ)

TAEKWONDO - Round of 16

Maria Schtenko (CEL) 3–0 Amanda Castle (KWP)
Seo Won Jae (CHE) 2–1 Gerri Jutie (ETN)
Josh Virgo (KAN) 1–2 Delacurio nos Cravpelisn (VLS)
Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy (GGS) 3–2 Cannon Cell Marje (ALH)
Enemy Crusher Lardy Kicky (GGS) +1–1 Ilurdanir nos Renmiol (VLS)
James Rook (KWP) 0–3 Drust Fedelmid (ILY)
Robert Strong (VKL) 2–3 Sigurd Nudd (ILY)
Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Off With Dumpy's Head (GGS) 2–2+ Peveor Ceadi (VKL)

Quarterfinals

Maria Schtenko (CEL) v. Peveor Ceadi (VKL)
Seo Won Jae (CHE) v. Sigurd Nudd (ILY)
*Delacurio nos Cravpelisn (VLS) v. Enemy Crusher Lardy Kicky (GGS)
*Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy (GGS) v. Drust Fedelmid (ILY)

*Matchups adjusted to avoid pitting 2 fighters from the same delegation against one another

WRESTLING - Round of 16

Robert Strong (VKL) 3–0 Christos Lucenus (FIC)
Enemy Crusher Krushooo Krusharoo (GGS) 3–0 David Rister (ETN)
Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani (GGS) 3–1 Óengus Sluaghadhán (ILY)
Daisy the Devourer (VKL) 3–0 Völund Mabon (ILY)
Nam Geun Hee (CHE) 1–3 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Moonie Goonie (GGS)
Eni Riop (CEL) 3–1 Aeliana Volusenus (SNT)
Korefknuola nos Veriscturio (VLS) 1–3 Tomer benAvram (JUD)
Lucky Antoni (KWP) 3–1 Áedán Jodocus (ILY)

Quarterfinals

Robert Strong (VKL) v. Lucky Antoni (KWP)
Enemy Crusher Krushooo Krusharoo (GGS) v. Tomer benAvram (JUD)
Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani (GGS) v. Eni Riop (CEL)
Daisy the Devourer (VKL) v. Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Moonie Goonie (GGS

Wushu - Round of 32

Enemy Crusher Fatty Fighty (GGS) 2–0 Hadar batStav (JUD)
Enemy Crusher Fighty Fatty (GGS) 2–1 Jarl Oisín (ILY)
Asa benZeev (JUD) 2–1 Baby Slave I9UDF98USD98FU8SDHYF (GGS)
The Joker (NTP) 2–0 Baby Slave 9999CCCUU (GGS)
Seo Hyeok Jae (CHE) def. Stuber Friederikes George (ALH) (abs. victory)
Gilda Lei (KWP) 2–0 Harriet Chaley (ETN)
Kassandra Champion (KWP) 2–1 Lugubelenus Bedwyr (ILY)
Socrat Velio (CEL) 2–1 Camilla Annaeus (SNT)
Noach benShachar (JUD) 2–1 Martino Joahnsson (IHZ)
Sara Annaeus (SNT) def. India Wild (ETN) (abs. victory)
Aodh Cynbel (ILY) 2–0 Maria Annaeus (SNT)
Lisa Ray Son (CEL) def. Joanne Lin (KWP) (abs. victory)
Nisha Walker (ETN) 1–2 Appleton Kirsh Suse (ALH)
Sotirios Geridis (CEL) 1–2 Youth Slave IDFSU98SDUF98SUD89 (GGS)
Nynniaw Lughaidh (ILY) 2–1 Tal batItai (JUD)
George Farcrie (ETN) 1–2 Tobias Hase (KGS)

Round of 16

Enemy Crusher Fatty Fighty (GGS) v. Tobias Hase (KGS)
Enemy Crusher Fighty Fatty (GGS) v. Nynniaw Lughaidh (ILY)
Asa benZeev (JUD) v. Youth Slave IDFSU98SDUF98SUD89 (GGS)
The Joker (NTP) v. Appleton Kirsh Suse (ALH)
Seo Hyeok Jae (CHE) v. Lisa Ray Son (CEL)
Gilda Lei (KWP) v. Aodh Cynbel (ILY)
Kassandra Champion (KWP) v. Sara Annaeus (SNT)
Socrat Velio (CEL) v. Noach benShachar (JUD)

Medal Count

Rank  Delegation                                   G    S    B    Total
1 Celeria 1 0 0 1
Kannap (KAN) 1 0 0 1
Northi Arabia (NAB) 1 0 0 1
4 North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team (NES) 0 2 0 2
5 West Phoenicia (KWP) 0 1 1 2
6 Velstrania (VLS) 0 0 1 1
Ficiscia (FIC) 0 0 1 1
TOTAL 3 3 3 9
Last edited by Ilyseum on Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
Past Tech/Magical Tech nation based out of the Realm of the Gods, a dimension inspired by RPGs, mythology and ancient/medieval history. Founder of the Olympia Games and host of the I Olympia Games.

The user behind this nation is better known as Saintland/Free Republics/Falatulu and is the author of A Newcomer's Guide to NS Sports.

West Phoencia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby West Phoencia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:15 am

24 Hour News Program for all things I Olympia Games.

Hosts:

Devlin Carter
Genevieve Horton
Daniel Israeli: Pommel Horse gold medal winner of Aeropag Summer Olympic Games.

West Phoenicia scores 2nd medal in FOOT RACES - Dolichos Finals!!!!!

Bassam Tyre has made West Phoenicia proud on day 4 of the I Olympia Games by placing 3rd in the finals and securing a bronze medal for the nation.

"I kept my eyes forward the whole race. My aim was to win a medal for my nation. The two nations in front of me inspired me to push myself harder. I was silently praying that they tripped. So i got step on them as i ran by. Than i realised that is not West Phoenicia way. When we win its because we are good and not through dirty tricks."

Elsewhere winner of the day where the West Phoenician Hockey team as they triumphed once again. This time beating
Vakolicci Haven 3-0. To reclaim the number 1 top spot in their grouping.

"We played hard to honour our fallen brother in Blitzball who bowed out losing against Velstrania 0-1. "

CHARIOT RACING - Quadrigae Heats

Princess Arsinoe II Gryphon-Bush placed 2nd in her heat. As West Phoenicians in the audience waived purple ribbons as she completed the heat. Honouring a member of the royal dynasty of West Phoenicia.

Lady Bonita De'Rubio places first in her Heats. Showing the world Not all royals are lazy and decadent

Amber Stuart progressed to the semis in the FOOT RACES - Diaulos Heats.

Over in Karate Satin Depua progressed to the quarterfinals where she will come up against Enemy Crusher Krushy Choppy (GGS)
"He aiint coming out standing" Satin Vowed.

Gilda Lei and Kassandra Champion both move on round 16's of Wushu

Lucky Antoni moves onto the quarterfinals of the Wrestling where he will be up again Robert Strong (VKL). Here is hoping that lucky lives up to his name and that his luck wont run out.

Meanwhile the flame is still alive in Pentathlon where Kerri Swannie and Dean Thomas both have qualified for the wrestling round.

West Phoenicia has an aim of 6 medals. With at least 1 gold. If athletes continue to perform at the level they are at, there is every hope that goal will be reached.

Bendicion
Minister

Founded: Nov 19, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:42 am

OLYMPIA GAMES
DAY 2: SO CLOSE!

BENDICION REPORT
b/r

[align=center][size=250][color=#FF4040]FOOT RACES

Greetings once again! The Olympia Games continue. However it has been a sad day for our athletes in Foot races, as all of our athletes failed to qualify for the next round.

Meanwhile however we still have chances in our Stadion athletes who will try to qualify for another round.

In boxing, Alexander Kurozov surges on the boxing matches, he almost was knocked out of the matches but won in the extra round. He is still on the eyes of many to win a medal for Bendicion in the games. We are proud to say that Bendian athletes have done their best.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions
Author of ‘Ben was here o/‘
Self Proclaimed Server Hamster
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖
From Small Beginnings, Great Things

>>> BENDICION | A STORY KEPT SAFE <<<

NS Issues Work Bench
I like quiet | I hate insensitivity | Perseverance is my drug
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:52 am

IC:

I hear the words, but I don't listen to them. It's something about how he has to get out of bed because he's got to train. Probably pretty important stuff...but Like I just said I don't listen to the words. The amount I don't listen to Gidrdion is probably not good for our relationship, but then again if I made it my business to take notice of whatever Giddrdion said on a regular occasion, I don't think we'd have a relationship. So I just nod, smile, and hope that I don't piss him off too much...too much being defined as enough to make him leave. We're getting married soon, so I guess it is working.
Apparently, I should let him get out of bed, because his opponent is probably decent, and he is now implying that she will be better than me. Probably true that, she probably is better than me right now. I'm not thinking straight and I know it...something about the way Seind's head hit the ground is not hurrying up when it comes to leaving my head. Something about how my head hit the ground when that little Sanctii tit clobbered it is also not leaving: it keeps being retold to me. I've seen a spherecast of it as well, and believe me it is not in any way dignified. He even stuck out a hand so that I didn't hit the cloth too heavily, for fucks sake. I mean...you know you've got someone down when you're helping them on the way so it doesn't cause major damage, right? The guy beside me on the other hand...won with the mmost convincing victory I've ever seen from him, which annoys me far more than seing my fiancée win should do. I should be happy for him, instead I'm enfuriated. He's the second-best boxer in Velstrania, by ranking...he beat the crap out of his opponent, I got my head smashed by a bible-basher who helped me fall. Fuck it, I've a reason to be annoyed, alright?
Seicanu, sure as anything, won his fight with the ease of one who wasn't pissed last night, insulted the memory of a granny who you yourself killed, and then had your friend kill some Mazhriter oaf so you didn't die yourself. So yes...I'm a bit annoyed, and I might just be taking it out on Gidrdion a little bit. But I'm taking him out for dinner tonight, and I'm not wealthy...it's called give and take. By give and take, I mean that that wonderful body of his is currently trapped by my huge, inescapable arm: I probably should have been a wrestler rather than a boxer, but it's a little too late for that job change now.

"You can be my training partner," Gidrdion is telling me. Great! If I get out of this nice warm bed, beside the man I love who despite everything is still cuddling, I can let him punch me in the face! What an amazing proposition, truly genious. How could anyone turn that sort of thing down? I explain this to him, and he subcides into bemused silence...I'm wondering what he's going to offer me now. He's already offered me a massage, dinner on him (a rare and prescious gift), and any number of things...if we're down to the offer of being punched in the face for a few hours, he must be getting desperate. I make him my counter offer, which has been my counter offer for the past hour and a half.
"And if I don't?" he challenges? My arm tightens.
"Oh OK I'll do it," he finally moans and I release him. He slides down the bed and I wait expectantly. He slides all the way down the bed and starts pulling on clothes. I swear, jump out and walk over but I'm far too slow from my big punch to the thinking organ, and I just stumble. I crash to the floor hard, swear, and am immediately pinned down. 20 minutes later, I am blissfully aware that Gidrdion keeps his promises in a round-about sort of way, but well..he's now taking shots at my face, like he already offered: today wil most likely be a very long day.

-Siveirun

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:43 am

RENTED GYM
ACROSS BENDIAN DORMS
DAY 5

Alexander Kurozov was out in the gym, practicing as hard as he could to win his next match. He knew that he almost lost his last match and only managed to win at the last round of the extra one. He knew he was going to face more adversities on his next one. He punched and punched hard against the punching bag. He threw jab after jab and it suddenly broke his gloves. He watched its torn paddings, he sat down, cried. "I wish i could do this again... I've trained so hard to reach this far. But how? I think its no use doing this." he stood up and slowly packed his bag. But he stopped when he heared a voice. "Giving up?". It was Krishna, she was watching all along Alex's training. "I'm just worn out, that's all", replied Kurozov as he put his torn gloves in his shoulder bag. "I saw you crying.", said Krishna, "It's all right, I like seeing you feel like a true man.....", she stops, looks at the roof and thinks of something to continue her sentence. "What?", Kurozov smirks."You know!", replies Krishna frantically speaking or trying to make up words into a sentence." Cuz, they say true men cry, so i think seeing you cry was manly and that back....", she stops dead in her words. Kurozov's face is inches away from her face. "Really?", Kurozov teases."Uhmmm,yesss....uhmmm....can....ca-..can...", Krishna stammers."Ca...can..you keep...a...small...distance." She smile, as Kurozov backs away. "Ok. because you look very curious. Ill train again..harder.", says Kurozov. "Yes! That's the spirit! Give them all youve got Alex!", Krishna joyfully shouts. Her shouts echo through the gym and some people stare. "Hahaha, maybe you shouldnt get that overall excited!", laughs Kurozov. "Hahah!", laughs Krishna.

Kurozov again trains at the gym, hoping to win his next match against Ioannes Messienus of West Saintland who is a tough opponent. He knows that every bit of his knowledge is to be used if he wants to reach the medal qualifiers. He also knows that if he should win, he will be very happy to say to Krishna Drezkol that he too is in love with him. The two talk to each other all morning, about their lives and their dreams, as Kurozov trains and Krishna gives her support.

Like talking about history and dreaming of Rome. Join now our Discord server and enlist in the legions
♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench
Chaotic Sparkles,c.2023 wrote:this was just one hamster that took on the world and that hamster has now been maintained as governor.
The Sapientia, c.2014 wrote:”You'll be back. Once you start , you can never stop”
LWU gtrf0129 c. 2022 wrote:This raid was so powerful that the power went out in my house lol

Kriegiersien
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kriegiersien » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:07 am

Most of the spectators in the Wushu competition are on the side of Hase. "If I have to choose between Enemy Crusher Fatty Fighty and Tobias, I'll prefer the Kriegiersien. I mean, look at his body. Woah. But this ugly fat Crusher thing? Yikes!", commentated a female viewer.

Meanwhile Brie von Zart had more Problems to win against PaganFkboi (Naked Trump) as expected and now meets Matthaeus Volcatius from West Saintland (not to confuse with Saintland or West Phoncia) in the round of 8.
"She won by split decission, but the naked truth is: She was better and showed that she has some balls", babbled her coach.
Winner: Championnat du monde de bandy, NS Arena Bowl, Sepak Takraw World Cup I, World Cup of Masters II

Olympic Medals:
VIII Summer Orean: 2-6-10
IX Summer Zube Kytler Bay City: 6-4-15
X Summer Centralis & Nassau Bay 7-5-12
XI Summer Aeropag 0-2-4
XII Summer Novonaya & Provinsk 9-1-7
XIII Summer Republica 13-16-16
XIV Summer Orean/Istria 22-16-18
XV Summer Terranean Coast/Bunjil 18-19-18
XVI Summer Prescott Twin Cities 11-24-25

IX Winter Olympics Arcon: 2-5-3
X Winter Baseton 1-2-2
XI Winter Prescott 3-8-7
XII Winter Prescott 1-4-5
XIII Winter Prescott 4-5-4
XIV Winter Neverend & Yeaddin 6-9-7
XV Winter Clayquot 2-2-8
XVI Winter City Centre 5-4-2
XVII Winter 1-2-1
Overall 113-124-164

Gold Oasis
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gold Oasis » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:10 am

Bjorg could hardly believe it. The medal was so close now. Just a little further to go. It was a long way from her small shop on the plains of Asthurdvuma. There weren't many people on the plains; it was wide open country, and if her store hadn't been on the main route between Odindall and the Ambermark, she doubted it would get any business at all. It wasn't much, but it had taken a lot to get the franchise on the place. The store was a Njal's, one of the largest retail chains in the Kyrjasmark. They sold everything, from food to power tools.

Bjorg had to keep pinching herself to make sure it was real. From her little shop in the middle of nowhere, she'd come to another dimension to be a hot medal chance at a major sporting event. It seemed a long way from home, and a long way from reality. Bjorg placed a hand on the necklace that always hung around her neck. The smooth purple stones were taking from the lakes and rivers of Alfagrimli, chief of the lands of Fim Alvrangir and Bjorg's home. She'd collected them herself, practicing her diving and breathing. It was an ancient Alvrangi tradition to carry a piece of the homeland with you; it was believed they would guide and protect you. For Bjorg, it was a reassurance of who she was. She was Alvrangi, born on the shores of Lake Glitnir. She was a businesswoman, a friend to travellers on the long road. She was blitzballer, who honed her trade in Glitnir's water, and now stands on the precipice of an Olympia Games medal. The stones reminded Bjorg of her past, her present, and her future.

---
The Commonwealth team are through to the semifinals of the blitzball, after a goal early in the second half from Orvar Thorgisl. They'll face Gregoryisgodistan for a spot in the gold medal match. The Barunian judo team continue their quest for gold, with all four judokas making it through to the round of 16. While former olympic gold medallist Lorie Cummings struggled in her match against Barnabas Kiraly, eventually winning on penalties, Danielle Martin made it look easy with an ippon on West Phoenicia's Lauren Flatts inside the first minute. Kerry Homes also won by ippon after pinning Haka Popol to the mat.
Home of the Commonwealth Sports Association.
Otherwise known as Gold City.

Posts by this nation are usually representative of all members of the Commonwealth Sports Association, not just Gold Oasis.

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Gregoryisgodistan Olympia Games Day 4 Wrapup

Welcome to the Olympia Games Day 4 wrapup, as we review Day 4 and look ahead to Day 5. This wrapup is sponsored as always by Slaves R Us.

In Blitzball, in the quarterfinals, the Blitz Slaves pulled off a shocking upset, beating Ethane 1-0. Youth Slave ELAWISHIS scored the winning goal for the Foot Slaves. They now advance to the semifinals, where they will face Commonwealth Sports. Additionally, Lord Almighty Gregory announced that should the Blitz Slaves win a medal, which would require them to win at least one of their next two matches, all the three year-old slaves will be liberated and made government VIPs. So they certainly have a lot to play for.

Meanwhile, in boxing, Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy defeated Havenic Heathen Lucy Traven by split decision. After the match, Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy ate 32 whole fruit pies and seven whole pizzas with extra cheese, all in front of Traven, who was staying to watch the spectacle of an Enemy Crusher eating. He then proceeded to crush 17 female slaves who were dressed up as Traven, again in front of Traven. He then screamed "You're next Lucy!" but Lucy ran away, fearful for her life, and Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy did not pursue her. However, he did proceed to burn 914 flags of the Haven and repeatedly screan "HAVEN IS HEATHEN" and encouraged the Gregoryisgodistanis in attendance to join in. Unfortunately, the Havenic heathen fans were already gone by that time, so they couldn't throw rocks at them, even though they deserved it.

Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy will face another Havenic Heathen, Elias Rugger-schaft, in the quarterfinals. He will look to knock that clown out, kill him, crush him, or do whatever it takes to win and destroy that heathen scum.

In chariot racing, in the quadrigae heats, Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy O'Rumpy Is Ugly And Smells Like A Horse's Rump finished in seventh place in his heat, last among those who finished. One of the horse coaches, Horse Beater LAFFY923, proceeded to beat all the horses to death as punishment while chanting "DEATH TO THE PONIES!" The horses cried for mercy in their horsey noise, but none was coming. They were all killed.

In sharp contrast, Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Hail To The Lord Not Jesus finished in first place in his heat to advance to the semifinals. As a reward, the horses were fed cookies, prune juice, gruel, and flags of the Free Republics, east Saintland, Celaria, and the Greater Vakolicci Haven. They completely enjoyed it and made happy horse noises.

Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory All Hail Gregory Death To Dumpy finished second in his heat and also advanced to the semifinals. His horses were fed miniature chocolate Dumpy O'Rumpy statues, then proceeded to pee and poop on a Republican flag. The trainers then wiped the horse's rumps with a Celarian flag and a Vakolicci flag. It was awesome.

Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dump Dumpy and Clown 0813UUXB also advanced, finishing second and fourth in Heat X. As promised, Clown 0813UUXB and his horses were all wearing clown costumes, with wig and all. After the race, the clown proceeded to spray clown spray in the face of everyone else and squeeze his nose to make a funny noise. Then the horses did the same, as they were trained to do.

In the dialous heats, Pervert Chaser LLAMALLAMADEATHTOLLAMA, Pervert Chaser OOSDOFS9DF99DSF9S9DF9SDF , Pervert Chaser EWR0ISRFUSFHSIUDF , and Pervert Chaser OSODFOSDOFLCCCUHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCCHOOCHOOCHOOCHOO all advanced to the semifinals. To celebrate, they dickapitated and castrated 33 fans who had taken off their shirts due to the heat. After all, being shirtless anywhere other than a pool or beach is a sex offense in Gregoryisgodistan, and they would have been executed too had they been there. Instead, they just lost their privates, not their life. Pervert Chaser CUTOFFYOURBALLS23 narrowly missed becoming the fifth Gregoryisgodistani to advance, finishing in 25th place, 0.02 seconds away from a spot.

In the hoponpopamous semifinals, or whatever that military race is called, Soldier UJEK959SF and Soldier ISRHIURIU5U9SUFSAAAAAAAAH both advanced to the finals, and Soldier VMMMMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME narrowly missed doing so as well. They will be joined by two Celery Heads from Celaria, an Ilyseum heathen who worship the False Gods, a Velcrobutt from Velstrania, also part of the wicked Haven Heathen World, and thus on the Enemy List, They will all be destroyed. Yes they will. Ooh boy.

In hockey, we defeated Ethane 4-3 and now have clinched a knockout stage berth.

In judo, Slave OOMPALOOMPADOODADLEEEEEDOOODUMPYISUGLYANDIHATEYOU's magical run finally came to an end in the Round of 32, losing to Simcha BatGal of Judea. Slave OOMPALOOMPADOODADLEEEEEDOOODUMPYISUGLYANDIHATEYOU then attempted to escape and defect from her master and was promptly beheaded by one of the guards. She would have been shot normally, but guns don't work in Ilyseum. So she was beheaded, and the head was placed on a sword and paraded around the Gregoryisgodistani area to show what happens to heathen slaves who defect.

Meanwhile, Enemy Crusher Fattington Krushington The Third defeated Feidlimid Cúchulainn of Ilyseum by ippon to advance to the Round of 16. He then proceeded to crush 39 slaves dressed in the Ilyseum flag to symbolize how he would crush Ilyseum. Then he burned 613 flags of Ilyseum and proceeded to roast 6,924 smores over the burning flags, which he then ate. Well, he ate them as he roasted them. Whatever.

Meanwhile, Enemy Crusher Krushdumpy Krushdumpy defeated Velstranian heathen scum loser clown Iogiun nos Veilkan also by ippon, and proceeded to burn 928 Vakolicci flags and 924 Velstranian flags. Of course, Velstrania is part of the Haven, but they're all morons anyway. They all smell bad too.

In the Round of 16, both Enemy Crushers will take on members of Commonwealth Sports. Enemy Crusher Fattington Krushington The Third will face Kerry Homes, and Enemy Crusher Fattington Krushington The Third will face Danielle Martin. It should be a crushing experience.

In Karate, in the Round of 16, Enemy Crusher Krushy Choppy beat Rhea Coccius of the Kingdom of Saintland, 5-0. After the match, the brave, noble Enemy Crusher burned 914 flags of east Saintland, and asked Coccius if she wanted to join in as well. However, she declined. He then told her that the regime occupying east Saintland was tormenting her compatriots, and she excused herself. Who knows what she really thinks?

Meanwhile, Enemy Crusher Fatty Choppy beat West Phoenician Leeah Pit 2-0, then proceeded to mock her for spelling her own name wrong. "There is one E in Leah, Moron!", he yelled before burning 91 West Phoenician flags and eating 23 pounds of extra extra spicy chili. It should make an interesting match facing him tomorrow with that in his stomach. Or even being in the same room as him. Fun times.

Speaking of tomorrow, Enemy Crusher Fatty Choppy will face Velstranian Varmit Geirniu nos Eipla, while Enemy Crusher Krushy Choppy will face West Phoenicina Satun Dupalupa whateverthing.

In pankration, Enemy Crusher Fatty Killy vanquished his opponent, Ficisian Paulus Balbus in the first round by submission. Enemy Crusher Fatty Killy jumped on top of Balbus and began crushing him at the perfect angle while punching him in the head. Balbus was unable to escape and was forced to submit or he would be crushed to death while being punched in the head no less. The whole match took only 14 seconds. Very impressive.

Unfortunately, another Ficisian, Sandrina Decrux, pulled off a shocking upset of Enemy Crusher Krushy Killy by unanimous decision. This caused Enemy Crusher Krushy Killy to fly into such a rage that he crushed 666 random spectators to death.

Enemy Crusher Fatty Killy will face Steve Rogers in the Round of 16. He is Gregoryisgodistan's only athlete left in the event.

The fourth pentathlon event was also held, and Clown 0813UUXB and Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland finished in Top 16 overall to advance to the wrestling stage. Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland will face Samuel Bailey of Ethane, and Clown 0813UUXB will face Robert Strong, the Havenic Hero Heathen. Based on seeding, Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland would have faced our arch-nemesis Maria Schtenko, but this would cause two Ethane athletes to play each other in the first round, so it was adjusted.

Meanwhile, in the taekwondo Round of 16, Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy beat Alhingi's Cannon Cell Marje 3-2, and Enemy Crusher Lardy Kicky won by superiority over Velstrian Varmit Ilurdanir nos Renmiol. Unfortunately, Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Off With Dumpy's Head lost to Vakolicci Varmit Haven Heathen who doesn't deserve a name and won't get one.

Enemy Crusher Lardy Kicky will face Velstranian Delacurio nos Cravpelisn and his brother will face Ilyseum's Drust Fedelmid.

In wrestling, Enemy Crusher Krushooo Krusharoo beat Ethane's David Rister 3-0 and celebrated by eating 32 cakes with the Ethane flag printed on them to symbolize eating the enemy. He then ate 39 pounds of extra extra extra extra spicy chili, not to be outdone by his fellow Enemy Crusher. That will be fun to wrestle him tomorrow. I'm sure it will smell like roses.

Meanwhile, Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani also won, 3-1, over Óengus Sluaghadhán of Ilyseum and decided to outdo all the other Enemy Crushers by eating 55 pounds of extra extra extra extra extra extra extra spicy chili. Yeah, that's going to go well. Maybe he'll stink the other competitors out of the arena.

Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Moonie Goonie also won but ate normal food.

So there are three Gregoryisgodistanis in the wrestling Quarterfinals. They will face a Judean, a Velstranian Varmit, and a Haven Heathen. The Celery Head has to face an Enemy Crusher but the Varmit sadly doesn't.

Finally, in wushu, Baby Slave 9999CCCUU's run came to an end but everyone else won so there are three Gregoryisgodistanis in the Round of 16.

Gotta go, an Enemy Crusher needs my bathroom since he clogged his toilet and I don't want to be in this room. Bye!
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Ethane
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2015

Postby Ethane » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Pride in my flag, part three

The games, they were amazing. The extravagance and the nature of the games kept everyone on their feet. The atmosphere that of a party, a great atmosphere for a large scale event such as this. I was surprised at how welcoming the gods actually were. I thought they would be powerful fiends, using their power to abuse others, and keep control over a brainwashed population, but boy how I was wrong. They were friendly, and willing to help out many people - unlike some people from other delegations attending these games, who dickapitate someone for competing in the nude - what used to be a common practice back in history. The nude body is nothing to be ashamed of, of course, for it is a sign of beauty. As is your own country.

One thing I don't get at all is people on the left of the political scale back home who decry people for being patriotic, and showing pride in the nation they live in. They say that it creates a false sense of pride, which leads to arrogance, which leads to racism, sexism, homophobia, and multiple other issues which I went delve into. In short, according to those on the left, showing pride in your nation, your government, and everything else about where you live, is only for those who believe in white supremacy. If you're patriotic, you're racist, is a commonly heard phrase that gets thrown around Ethanian politics.

As you could probably tell by now, I hate those on the left, especially who we have in power right now - the Greens. When you elect someone to government, you have to ask yourself before voting 'Why am I voting for them? What will they do to advance the country, and what will they do to protect me?'. In the case of many parties, in government, there will be progress. But the first person to tell me what the Greens did was progress will get shot in the head. Damaging our economy? Bringing our nation backwards in terms of morales? Destroying the sanctity of marriage? God knows what next? They'll be bringing the age of consent down to two if we're not careful, and legalise rape. They are hippies after all. We remember what they were like when it came to sex in the sixties don't we?!

That's why it's good to be away for a while. Abroad, competing in a non-traditional tournament. Magnificent, I must say. Grand. A different place, a far-fetched reality from the cloud-cuckoo land that Ethane, and the politics of Ethane has become. It gives me a break from all the nightmares of the political situation in Ethane, the stress and the anxiety of what our country is turning into. It gets me away from the fight against the hippies of Ethane. It gives me a break from campaigning.

And what is the best way to rebuke the left, and give a perfect example of why they are wrong. Why it is fine to be proud of your flag, your nation, why morals should be maintained. Sporting events are the best place to show this. Standing up for the anthem, not disrespecting my country, but proud, respecting and applauding almost every part of it. Its fine, when you're doing anything, to wave your flag, to show pride in your flag. It isn't racism to have pride in the country that you associate to. That' s what the left needs to do once and for all. Finally, admit that they're wrong on something,
Esportivan and Proud.
<drawk> If the entirety of the nation of Ethane was covered in a single cubic foot of Ethane on its surface, lighting it all on fire would cause a 5.44 megaton blast.
Best WorldVision Finish: 2nd. Best World Cup Finish: Quarter-Finals. Best KPB Rank: 8th. Best WBC Finish: 1st.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:36 pm

IC:

Their were few in Ilyseum who would accuse Maria of throwing her karate and pankration fights, such was the skill with which she threw them. Shots just about missed, actions just about didn't work. She didn't look sloppy, but at the end of the day she was out of the two events she was still in which she felt she had the least chance of winning, and able to focus on the three she felt that she had a shot at. She wouldn't get unnecisarily tired, and actually might win a medal...their were no prizes for participation in elite-level international sports.
What wasn't helping though was Celeria. It didn't help, for example, that her brother had gotten himself arrested again and that it was apparently hers and her friends job to bust him out of prison. It might have been doable as well, if communication to back home didn't consist of her 12-year old cousin standing just outside of a portal with a laptop and a portable printer, getting her emails and delivering it to her. Such things did not help in the slightest, when attempting to think about petty things such as training.
With a sigh, she practised the routine she would use in her first wrestling event in the Pentathlon: height mitigation was a major factor, as was making her weight less important, as was getting everything just right. All in all, Maria was just tired, as well as being bored of constant competition in similar sports.
Why could life not just be easy?

Ilyseum
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ilyseum » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Day 5 Results

BLITZBALL - Semifinals

Gregoryisgodistan (GGS) 1–0 Commonwealth Sports (MCS)
Velstrania (VLS) 0–1 Ilyseum (ILY)

Bronze Medal Match

Commonwealth Sports (MCS) v. Velstrania (VLS)

Gold Medal Match

Gregoryisgodistan (GGS) v. Ilyseum (ILY)

BOXING - Quarterfinals

Elias Rugger-schaft (VKL) knocked out Enemy Crusher Fatty Krushdumpy (GGS) in the 11th round.

Judge 1

Brie von Zart (KGS) 10 10 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 10 10 10 116
Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) 9 9 10 8 10 9 10 9 10 9 9 8 110

Judge 2

Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) 9 9 10 8 10 9 10 9 10 9 9 9 111

Judge 3

Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) 9 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 10 9 9 9 112

Brie von Zart (KGS) defeated Matthaeus Volcatius (SNT) by unanimous decision.

Judge 1

Alexander Kurozov (BEN) 10 10 10 10 10 10 9 9 10 10 10 10 118
Ioannes Messienus (SNT) 9 9 9 9 9 9 10 10 9 9 9 9 110

Judge 2

Alexander Kurozov (BEN) 10 10 10 10 10 10 9 9 10 10 10 10 118
Ioannes Messienus (SNT) 9 9 9 9 9 9 10 10 9 9 9 9 110

Judge 3

Alexander Kurozov (BEN) 10 10 10 10 10 10 9 9 10 10 10 9 117
Ioannes Messienus (SNT) 9 9 9 9 9 9 10 10 9 9 9 10 111

Alexander Kurozov (BEN) defeated Ioannes Messienus (SNT) by unanimous decision.

Judge 1

Iva Belgrave (ETN) 9 8 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 9 10 9 112
Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS) 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 10 10 10 9 10 115

Judge 2

Iva Belgrave (ETN) 9 8 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 9 10 9 112
Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS) 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 10 10 10 9 10 115

Judge 3

Iva Belgrave (ETN) 9 8 9 10 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 9 111
Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS) 10 10 10 9 9 9 9 10 10 10 10 10 116

Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS) defeated Iva Belgrave (ETN) by unanimous decision.

Semifinals

Brie von Zart (KGS) v. Alexander Kurozov (BEN)
Elias Rugger-schaft (VKL) v. Gidrdion nos Helvieur (VLS)

CHARIOT RACING - Quadrigae Semis

Semifinal Alpha
1 Jang In Ho (CHE) 8:27.731
2 Lady Bonita De'Rubio (KWP) 8:29.976
3 Shao Brony (KGS) 8:31.585

4 Logan Schwartz (NES) 8:33.441
5 Tzufit batMoran (JUD) 8:33.442
6 Sion Bari (CEL) 8:35.411
7 Avaarasci nos Peiul (VLS) 8:35.910
8 Queen Veronica (SNT) 8:37.183
9 Erna Méabh (ILY) 8:47.497
— Mikkel Sjaklipp (FIC) DNF lap 5

Semifinal Beta
1 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Hail To The Lord Not Jesus (GGS) 8:22.371
2 George Prestat (VKL) 8:23.979
3 Roin Neilsen (VKL) 8:32.438

4 Samuel Baker (ETN) 8:33.380
5 Nicolas clan Lemieux (NES) 8:33.961
6 Fabien Foast (CEL) 8:36.334
7 Harry Parkman (ETN) 8:36.900
8 Davies Jannis Lorenza (ALH) 8:37.939
9 Edward Nosless (ETN) 8:39.037
10 Gerst Barr Pons (ALH) 8:45.214

Semifinal Gamma
1 Wanda Maximoff (NTP) 8:23.319
2 Princess Arsinoe II Gryphon-Bush (KWP) 8:27.776
3 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory All Hail Gregory Death To Dumpy (GGS) 8:30.770

4 Mark Scrawls (KAN) 8:30.926
5 Bonheur Buddy Modest (ALH) 8:32.834
6 Jeong Eun Woo (CHE) 8:35.523
7 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dump Dumpy (GGS) 8:35.916
8 Alin Beik (CEL) 8:40.558
9 Thomas clan Dufour (NES) 8:41.586
— Jake Destiny (IHZ) DNF lap 2

Semifinal Delta
1 Ori benAmit (JUD) 8:27.949
2 Lóegaire Cynwrig (ILY) 8:29.624
3 Denver Morrison (KAN) 8:30.034

4 Aviya batAkiba (JUD) 8:30.278
5 Parthalán Lugubelenus (ILY) 8:30.294
6 Itai benAri (JUD) 8:31.158
7 Clown 0813UUXB (GGS) 8:32.650
8 Adriano Ciccoritti (IHZ) 8:35.783
9 Gregory Mottle (KAN) 8:36.964
10 Borghild Bébinn (ILY) 8:42.102

FOOT RACES - Diaulos Semis

Top 8 advance to Finals

Semis
1 Pervert Chaser LLAMALLAMADEATHTOLLAMA (GGS) 44.47
2 Pervert Chaser EWR0ISRFUSFHSIUDF (GGS) 44.50
3 Felix Mount (VKL) 44.58
4 Jeremy Cardyn (ETN) 44.64
5 Yngvi Iudocus (ILY) 44.66
6 Jana Petrucci (CEL) 44.66
7 Pervert Chaser OSODFOSDOFLCCCUHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCCHOOCHOOCHOOCHOO (GGS) 44.73
8 Andy Burningham (ETN) 44.77

9 Caratacos Völund (ILY) 44.83
10 Amber Stuart (KWP) 44.85
11 Alvis Frey (ILY) 44.92
12 Pervert Chaser OOSDOFS9DF99DSF9S9DF9SDF (GGS) 44.96
13 Kevin Fitzwater (NES) 45.03
14 Scava Jackson (CEL) 45.08
15 Sam Wilson (NTP) 45.12
16 Jean-Philippe clan Tremblay (NES) 45.13
17 Isaac Maa (VKL) 45.13
18 Sien van Nijrin (VKL) 45.16
19 Jarl Tristan (ILY) 45.17
20 Cadoc Mallon (LLA) 45.28
21 Pierre-Alexandre clan Guillemette (NES) 45.37
22 Vittorio Base (IHZ) 45.38
23 Olivia Arasquez (VKL) 45.75
24 Anne Jefferson (NES) 45.81

FOOT RACES - Hoplitodromos Finals (MEDAL)

1 Delicvaern nos Riomaeni (VLS)              2:00.32 GOLD
2 Soldier ISRHIURIU5U9SUFSAAAAAAAAH (GGS) 2:00.34 SILVER
3 Maria Schtenko (CEL) 2:00.40 BRONZE

4 Völund Cathasach (ILY) 2:00.40
5 Paul-André clan Bergeron (NES) 2:00.46
6 Nico clan Lafrance (NES) 2:00.83
7 Richard Buo (CEL) 2:01.05
— Soldier UJEK959SF (GGS) DQ

ILYSEE HOCKEY - MD5

Group Alpha
North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team (NES) 3–3 West Phoenicia (KWP)
Qasden (QAD) 2–0 Celeria (CEL)

Group Alpha Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 West Phoenicia 4 3 1 0 14 5 +9 10*
2 North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team 4 3 1 0 15 7 +8 10*

3 Vakolicci Haven 4 1 1 2 12 18 −6 4
4 Qasden 4 1 0 3 8 12 −4 3
5 Celeria 4 0 1 3 4 11 −7 1

Group Beta
Naked Trump (NTP) 1–2 Cheongji (CHE)
The Independent Hazerls (IHZ) 0–1 Ficiscia (FIC)

Group Beta Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Cheongji 4 3 1 0 11 8 +3 10
2 West Saintland 4 3 0 1 11 5 +6 9

3 Ficiscia 4 2 1 1 7 4 +3 7
4 The Independent Hazerls 4 1 0 3 9 12 −3 3
5 Naked Trump 4 0 0 4 7 16 −9 0

Group Gamma
Kannap (KAN) 0–0 Ethane (ETN)

Group Gamma Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Gregoryisgodistan 3 2 0 1 10 7 +3 6
2 Kannap 3 1 2 0 3 2 +1 5

3 Ethane 3 1 1 1 7 6 +1 4
4 Britonisea 3 0 1 2 3 8 −5 1

Group Delta
Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic (ALH) 0–3 Velstrania (VLS)
Kriegiersien (KGS) 2–4 Judea (JUD)

Group Delta Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Velstrania 4 4 0 0 17 4 +13 12
2 Judea 4 3 0 1 10 7 +3 9

3 Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic 4 1 1 2 7 9 −2 4
4 Ilyseum 4 1 0 3 8 12 −4 3
5 Kriegiersien 4 0 1 3 5 15 −10 1

*As West Phoenicia and North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team tied their HTH match, West Phoenicia finishes first in Group Alpha on goal differential.

Quarterfinals

West Phoenicia (KWP) v. West Saintland (SNT)
Gregoryisgodistan (GGS) v. Judea (JUD)
Cheongji (CHE) v. North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team (NES)
Velstrania (VLS) v. Kannap (KAN)

JUDO - Round of 16

Simcha batGal (JUD) def. by Kyrus Marcantor (FIC)
Patrick Nathanson (KAN) def. by Sacvien nos Vraieln (VLS)
Enemy Crusher Fattington Krushington The Third (GGS) def. Kerry Homes (MCS)
Llew Pwyll (ILY) def. Peacock Roderick Sindy (ALH)
Thor (NTP) def. Geodoro St. Josephine the Frog (VKL)
Enemy Crusher Krushdumpy Krushdumpy (GGS) def. Danielle Martin (MCS)
Sairoltas nos Clertudsic (VLS) def. by Lorie Cummings (MCS)
Uliana Pershakov (ETN) def. Mikelo Jauden (MCS)

Quarterfinals

Kyrus Marcantor (FIC) v. Uliana Pershakov (ETN)
Sacvien nos Vraieln (VLS) v. Lorie Cummings (MCS)
*Enemy Crusher Fattington Krushington The Third (GGS) v. Thor (NTP)
*Llew Pwyll (ILY) v. Enemy Crusher Krushdumpy Krushdumpy (GGS)

**Matchups adjusted to avoid pitting 2 fighters from the same delegation against one another

KARATE - Quarterfinals

Geirniu nos Eipla (VLS) 0–5 Enemy Crusher Fatty Choppy (GGS)
Satin Depua (KWP) 3–2 Enemy Crusher Krushy Choppy (GGS)
Daniel Redgard (ETN) 1–0 Medraut Loki (ILY)
Völundr Alf (ILY) 0–2 Peonieral nos Scuip (VLS)

Semifinals

Enemy Crusher Fatty Choppy (GGS) v. Peonieral nos Scuip (VLS)
Satin Depua (KWP) v Daniel Redgard (ETN)

PANKRATION - Round of 16

Evo Marcien (CEL) knocked out Tyler Bozeman (NES) in the 2nd round.

Judge 1

Helu Rong (VKL) 9 9 10 28
Elwyn Quieino Tylar (ALH) 10 10 9 29

Judge 2

Helu Rong (VKL) 9 8 10 27

Judge 3

Helu Rong (VKL) 9 8 10 27

Elwyn Quieino Tylar (ALH) defeated Helu Rong (VKL) by unanimous decision.

T'Challa (NTP) knocked out Ealmiousi nos Veirop (VLS) in the 2nd round.

Judge 1

Go Il Jae (CHE) 10 10 10 30
Steve Rogers (NTP) 9 9 9 27

Judge 2

Judge 3

Go Il Jae (CHE) defeated Steve Rogers (NTP) by unanimous decision.

Diana Prince (NTP) defeated John Turn (CEL) by submission in the 1st round.

Enemy Crusher Fatty Killy (GGS) knocked out James "Bucky" Barnes (NTP) in the 1st round.

Judge 1

Irit batRafael (JUD) 10 9 10 29
Seicanu nos Veripma (VLS) 9 10 9 28

Judge 2

Irit batRafael (JUD) 9 9 9 27

Judge 3

Irit batRafael (JUD) 9 9 9 27

Seicanu nos Veripma (VLS) defeated Irit batRafael (JUD) by split decision.

Judge 1

Alp Newts (ETN) 9 10 10 29
Sandrina Decrux (FIC) 10 9 9 28

Judge 2

Alp Newts (ETN) 9 10 10 29
Sandrina Decrux (FIC) 10 9 9 28

Judge 3

Alp Newts (ETN) 9 9 10 28
Sandrina Decrux (FIC) 10 10 9 29

Alp Newts (ETN) defeated Sandrina Decrux (FIC) by split decision.

Quarterfinals

Evo Marcien (CEL) v. Alp Newts (ETN)
Elwyn Quieino Tylar (ALH) v. Seicanu nos Veripma (VLS)
T'Challa (NTP) v. Enemy Crusher Fatty Killy (GGS)
Go Il Jae (CHE) v. Diana Prince (NTP)

PENTATHLON - Wrestling Round of 16

Maria Schtenko (CEL) 3–1 Alastair Brunle (ETN)
Samuel Bailey (ETN) 1–3 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland (GGS)
Clown 0813UUXB (GGS) 3–1 Robert Strong (VKL)
David Brunle (ETN) 3–0 Scerionamap nos Elmadcion (VLS)
General Zod (NTP) 3–1 Kerry Swannie (KWP)
Dean Thomas (KWP) 1–3 Tia Gregory (CEL)
Brân Jodocus (ILY) 3–0 Prince Stephanus (SNT)
Brian Jamison (KAN) 3–1 Cosimo Asvisio (IHZ)

Quarterfinals

#1 Maria Schtenko (CEL) v. #16 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Dumpy Must Die Yes He Must So Must The False King Of Fake Saintland (GGS)
#3 Clown 0813UUXB (GGS) v. #11 Tia Gregory (CEL)
#4 David Brunle (ETN) v. #8 Brian Jamison (KAN)
#5 General Zod (NTP) v. Brân Jodocus (ILY)

TAEKWONDO - Quarterfinals

Maria Schtenko (CEL) 7–1 Peveor Ceadi (VKL)
Seo Won Jae (CHE) 1–4 Sigurd Nudd (ILY)
Delacurio nos Cravpelisn (VLS) 0–3 Enemy Crusher Lardy Kicky (GGS)
Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy (GGS) 2–1 Drust Fedelmid (ILY)

Semifinals

Maria Schtenko (CEL) v. Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy (GGS)
Sigurd Nudd (ILY) v. Enemy Crusher Lardy Kicky (GGS)

WRESTLING - Quarterfinals

Robert Strong (VKL) 1–3 Lucky Antoni (KWP)
Enemy Crusher Krushooo Krusharoo (GGS) 0–3 Tomer benAvram (JUD)
Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani (GGS) 3–1 Eni Riop (CEL)
Daisy the Devourer (VKL) 1–3 Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Moonie Goonie (GGS)

Semifinals

Lucky Antoni (KWP) v. Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Moonie Goonie (GGS)
Tomer benAvram (JUD) v. Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani (GGS)

WUSHU - Round of 16

Enemy Crusher Fatty Fighty (GGS) 2–0 Tobias Hase (KGS)
Enemy Crusher Fighty Fatty (GGS) 2–1 Nynniaw Lughaidh (ILY)
Asa benZeev (JUD) def. Youth Slave IDFSU98SDUF98SUD89 (GGS) (abs. victory)
The Joker (NTP) def. Appleton Kirsh Suse (ALH) (abs. victory)
Seo Hyeok Jae (CHE) 2–0 Lisa Ray Son (CEL)
Gilda Lei (KWP) 0–2 Aodh Cynbel (ILY)
Kassandra Champion (KWP) def. Sara Annaeus (SNT) (abs. victory)
Socrat Velio (CEL) 2–1 Noach benShachar (JUD)

Quarterfinals

Enemy Crusher Fatty Fighty (GGS) v. Socrat Velio (CEL)
Enemy Crusher Fighty Fatty (GGS) v. Kassandra Champion (KWP)
Asa benZeev (JUD) v. Aodh Cynbel (ILY)
The Joker (NTP) v. Seo Hyeok Jae (CHE)

Medal Count

Rank  Delegation                                   G    S    B    Total
1 Celeria 1 0 1 1
Velstrania (VLS) 1 0 1 1
3 Kannap (KAN) 1 0 0 1
Northi Arabia (NAB) 1 0 0 1
5 North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team (NES) 0 2 0 2
6 West Phoenicia (KWP) 0 1 1 2
7 Gregoryisgodistan (GGS) 0 1 0 1
Ficiscia (FIC) 0 0 1 1
TOTAL 4 4 4 12
Last edited by Ilyseum on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:28 pm

Kannapian News Network
Sports

Statement from the Premier

Earlier today, we heard a statement from the Premier in response to a formal apology from the nations of the North Eurasian delegation: "It has come to my attention that I made an erroneous statement only days ago. When I said that the North Eurasian delegation wanted to harm Kannapian athletes, that was inaccurate since it has been brought to my attention that only the athletes from Pays d'en Haut were given this order. I received a communique recently from the remaining national committees forming the North Eurasian delegation. They have offered us gifts and apology so that we would know that they are not associated with Pays d'en Haut's opinion of our fine nation.

While we realize that some of these gifts are in good faith, we must reject some of the gifts but still accept the generosity. The nation of Great Caledonia offered to us three Hybernian pubs in the city of Kannapolis. Unfortunately, this gift is one of the few that must be denied, but we still accept the generosity and understand that Great Caledonia has disassociated with Pays d'en Haut on the matter of the opinion of Kannap. The Southern Democratic States has made an offer of twenty five F-19 aircrafts and 100 tanks. We have accepted this gift and their generosity. Prusy Krolweskie has offered us 1000 boxes of clown noses containing 100 clown noses each. We have accepted this gift and their generosity too, I am sure that we will find a good use for them.

Castilla y Catalunya has offered us with 100 bull horns. We have accepted this gift and their generosity, we are sure that we will find a good use of those too. Samsø has offered us a mermaid statue that is a replica of the same statue from their capital city. We will be placing this statue in the city of Port Stephen. Botten has offered us 50 reindeer for our zoos. We have decided to open a reindeer wildlife reserve five miles south of Bergsstad. Costiera Amalfitana has offered us ten kilos of pizza. Due to logistical issues surrounding it, I am unfortunately going to have to reject this gift but we still accept their generosity. We were heartbroken to hear of the war torn nation of Hrvatska i Prekodunavlje, but we are happy to accept the offer of 100 dalmatian dogs to take up residence in the Premierial home. We have been offered one ton of copper from Banweulu Wetlands as well as five lions. We much respectfully decline the the copper as it was mined by children laborers. However, we accept the lions to place in some of our zoos.

I have also heard news that Kannap has won the first gold medal of the Games and I am proud to congratulate our marathon athlete for that. Jonathan and Max Chand will be permitted to join me at my home for a feast when they return to Kannap."
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
.::The List of National Sports::.
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

West Phoencia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 05, 2014

Postby West Phoencia » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:51 pm

24 Hour News Program for all things I Olympia Games.

Hosts:

Devlin Carter
Genevieve Horton
Daniel Israeli: Pommel Horse gold medal winner of Aeropag Summer Olympic Games.

CHARIOT RACING - Quadrigae Semis

Lady Bonita De'Rubio and Princess Arsinoe II Gryphon-Bush continued to move the nation of West Phoenicia into the right direction. Both royal ladies placed 2nd in their heats. Both women have high hopes of bringing home medals for the country.

ILYSEE HOCKEY - MD5

West Phoenicia drew in MD5 with North Eurasian Unified Sporting Team. Leaving the nation on top of their grouping as they move into the Quarter finals where they will be up against West Saintland that is sure to be a long drawn out challenge as both are almost equal with results.

Satin Depua (KWP) defeated Enemy Crusher Krushy Choppy (GGS)in Karate to progress to the Semi finals. Not only did she win, she gave Enemey crusher a well deserved kick after the rouind to show him whose the boss. She next takes on Daniel Redgard (ETN) where Satin is highly confident she can progress through to the finals by winning the round.

WRESTLING - Quarterfinals

Lucky Antoniu lived up to his name by defeating Robert Storng ( VKL) he moves onto the Semis where he will take on Loyal Friend of Lord Almighty Gregory Moonie Goonie (GGS). As the nation of West Phoiencia has named them their next enemies on the field, it would be heaven sent for Lucky to walk away the victor in the next heat.

WUSHU - Round of 16

Kassandra Champion (KWP) def. Sara Annaeus (SNT) (abs. victory)
Kassandra moves onto the quaterfianls where she takes on Enemy Crusher Fighty Fatty . She promises she will be the only one standing after the match.

West Phoenicia has had a good day in their progression. They feel blessed to have gotten this far.

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:41 am

Schtenko vows to break the neck of enemy crusher

Celari Dutchess Maria Schtenko, generally soft-spoken in sporting events, has today made an outstanding claim relating to her plans for her upcoming taekwondo fight with Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy of Gregoryisgodistan. The cyborg, who has had a worse-than-expected performance at the Olympia games having only picked up one bronze medal and found early exits in many events, believes that the taekwondo is where her best chance of a gold lies. Standing in her way of a guaranteed gold or silver medal, however, is the Enemy Crusher.

"As far as I'm concerned," she informed News-ost, "Enemy Crushers aren't actually human. They are a form of herd animal...being fattened up for a purpose by a farmer. If they obviously weren't beyond help, I'd feel a bit sorry for them, which is why I plan to put this one out of his misery tomorrow. It's far, far more generous that way."
When asked what was meant by putting the crusher out of his misery, the Dutchess of Altach was seen to shrug. "Oh I don't know..." she said, putting her legs up on the table, "Break his neck or something. I can't take a knife into the fight with me so I can't just slaughter him, so I'll have to play by the rules of the game. Look. This is a country which tries to get me to fight babies. It's a country which routinely threatens other countries with nuclear war and kills horses for not winning races. I don't feel particularly merciful to Gregoryisgodistan, or to whoever is pretending to be God this week their. If I can dispatch one of the country's biggest assetss, I'll go ahead and do it."
Though she was informed that the enemy crushers were probably so violent out of necessity, Maria was totally unrepentant, and went as far as to challenge Lord Almighty Gregory himself to a sword duel, since they were 'In the place for one.'
"Neutral judges could officiate and all that," she told us, laughing, "It will be great. Though we all know that Greg isn't immortal, I'll be able to show that in front of the entire world. You know, because their's a limit you can really do with a blade against me...I don't really mind if you try and cut my arm off because once that sword reaches the metal you've just got your blade stuck.

Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alinghi Federal-Democratic Republic » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:33 am

OLYMPIASFOFIC, NO MEDAL, AND NO GOOD RESULTS

It's a olympiastrofy, no bronze, not qualify to the next round. ONly Elwyn Quieino Tylar of Pankration pass to Quaterfinals, tommorrow other alingan athletes will race.
We believed to do better at this point, we believe to the next day we took at house at least one medal.
[color=color=#00BF00] Democracy, social equity, switzerland, Democratic Socialism, EU (had some problems, but this not mean that it's unfixable), UN, Federalism, same sex marriage and Schengen , Ferderal non-ethinc based Palestine or in alternative two-states solution, Civic Nationalism on eventual European Federation (or Euro-civic-nationalism), Interculturalism(is a bit different whan MultiCulturalism)[/color]
Dictatorship, Fascism, Communism, Racism, Putin's Russia, Meloni, religion (as organized structures), Trump, Erdogan , British Gov., Netanyahu, Orban, Etno-Nationalism, Clericalism.
The tax rate is the half of NS index, pop. is different

I'm gay - I have Asperger Syndrome
I support
UKRAINE Peace, not a second München 38

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:35 am

Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy vows to crush Maria Schtenko

Following the threats of the Celery Head Haven Heathen Maria Schtenko to break the neck of brave, noble taekwondo athlete Enemy Crusher Kicky Lardy, the brave, noble Enemy Crusher vowed to crush the stupid Stinko to death. "Maria Stinko, Maria Schtenko, whatever she's called, is a heathen, she's a Celery Head, and worst of all, she dared threaten my life by threatening to break my neck. Well, Ms. Schtenko, it is you who are going to die. I am going to crush you. Even though you are a cyborg, I will crush you, I will crush your machinery, and you will die. Oh yes, you will. And the world will know that Lord Almighty Gregory is God and you are a heathen. You will perish, and we will cherish when you will perish."

Speaking of Lord Almighty Gregory, Maria Schtenko apparently challenged him to a sword fight, then falsely claimed he wasn't immortal. Lord Almighty Gregory then gave a speech rejecting her.

"No, Maria, I will not fight you in a sword fight. In fact, if you dare threaten me again, or lie about me again, or blaspheme me again, then when you return to the Celery World, we will launch an EMP nuclear attack on your nation, thus disabling your cyborg machinery and killing lots of people. It will be so awesome. Now, let me demonstrate my hatred for you by burning all these Celerian flags, watch them burn, this is what's going to happen to your nation if you don't shut your mouth."

Meanwhile, the Blitz Slaves won their semifinal 1-0 and are now guaranteed a medal. They will face Ilyseum in the finals.

In wrestling, Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani faced Celerian Eni Rop, and though his stomach was a bit woozy from all the chili he ate yesterday, he managed to defeat the Celery Head 3-1. However, as soon as he got the winning score and was on top of the Celery Head, he could no longer control his bowels and began making explosive diarrhea filled with undigested bits of the super spicy chili. The force was so great they penetrated his wrestling outfit, and it got all over Eni Rop as well as the judges and the crowd. Rop was very upset to be covered in human solid liquid waste, but Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani just laughed at him and called him a heathen, then proceeded to make more diarrhea and throw up on Rop multiple times, again filled with bits of undigested chili.

He was also unable to get up and off Rop because he was too busy making diarrhea and throwing up, so Rop was eventually buried under six inches of waste as well as Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani himself. Two hours later, he finished his bathrooming, and Rop managed to get up and finally try to get the poop and vomit off of him. Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani then proceeded to wipe his butt with flags of Celeria and the Haven. He then gave the flags to a slave who left them outside the building in the Olympia Games Village where the Celerian team was staying. They would then have to look at the poop covered flags for all eternity unless one of them wanted to touch them and remove them. The flags were completely gross, covered with Enemy Crusher poop and undigested chili, including some extremely hot pepper bits.

Finally, Enemy Crusher Krushini Krushatani put on new, fresh clothes, and walked off, to a standing ovation from the Gregoryisgodistanis in attendance, who had stayed for the whole thing. Then, he gave a speech.

"I may not have crushed that heathen Rop Bop Bop, but I certainly made him pay for his heathenry. Sure, it was an "accident", but that extra extra extra extra extra spicy chili was delicious, and I enjoyed putting that heathen in his place. He got what he deserved, even if I "wasn't trying to." Sure, let's go with that. I wasn't trying to poop on him. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. You'll never know. Unless I tell you, which I won't. Rop Bop Bop Zappity Doo Doo Beezo whatshisname is now completely embarrassed and all covered in waste, vomit, and super spicy hot peppers as well as ghost chili pepper sauce. It is awesome. That heathen was put in his place. I only wish I could have crushed him, but at least I put him in his place. And now nobody is going to want to crush him.

"In celebration, I will eat 66 pounds of extra extra extra extra extra extra extra extra spicy chili tonight, complete with every hot pepper imaginable, ghost chili sauce, chipotle sauce, spicy spicy beef, spicy spicy onions, and lots of spices like chili powder, ghost chili powder, and more. I love chili, and I love putting heathens in their place. So that's what I'm doing. Yum. Chili. I will face Judean Tomer benAvram, who is not from an Enemy List nation but is still Jewish and thus does not accept me as Lord and Master. Thus, he must die along with all the Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, atheists, and so on. So he will pay for his sins thanks to me winning and thanks to the chili. Yum. Yum. Yum. Die heathens, die!"

In other news, Gregoryisgodistan won their first medal, as Soldier ISRHIURIU5U9SUFSAAAAAAAAH finished second in the hoponpopodromos or something like that. Maria Schtenko came in third and also won a medal, and the Gregoryisgodistanis booed and hissed as she was introduced during the medal ceremony, then cheered wildly as Soldier ISRHIURIU5U9SUFSAAAAAAAAH was introduced. It was Gregoryisgodistan's first Olympia Games medal.
Last edited by Gregoryisgodistan on Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

CoraSpia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby CoraSpia » Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:43 am

IC:

What in the name of everything that is holy is going on? What I'm watching now is one of the great portals that opens from Ilyseum to Velstrania, and someone needs to warn whoever the local magicians are. This be not good...not good at all. Their are a lot of Velsturman supporters in Ilyseum, especially with Gidrdeon, Delicvaern and others doing so well. I think, however, their are far too many Velsturman supporters than their really needs to be, and it's starting to concern me.
I also believe that the number of them who appear to own swords and armour painted in either Deathless or Mazhriter colors should also be concerning somebody. Especially as the fans who have apparently come to watch Gidrdion fight like to come in in ranks and files, with swords and armour and, it appears, are looking for a fight. I don't particularly fancy getting into a fight unlike these individuals, so I'm going to try and stay out of anything that starts. If Gidrdion is the centre of it though...that will not be easy.

-Siveirun

Bendicion
Minister

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Bendicion » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:21 am

RENTED GYM
ACROSS BENDIAN DORMS
DAY 6

The day was clear and the athletes were once again practicing in the gyms. Most of the delegations have started packing their things for the return home. However, for Alexander Kurozov, it was far from over. He had won yesterday's match with great composure and discipline, with scorecards always with him through the end. Meanchem benDov was an 88 rated boxer, so it was a great victory for Alexander over such prominent opponent. Once again he practiced,trained, and meditated on his next match. He knew he was days close to winning a medal. He sparred the air, the punching bag and sometimes the wall. After several hours, he decided to pack his things and go back to the dorms.

He packed his gloves and water canteen and walked out of the gym. He saw the dorms, just across the street."Wonder what she's doing", said Kurozov to himself," I want to thank her". He crossed the street and entered the dorms. Many athletes greeted him on his way in. "What a win man!", "Way to go!", "Youre gonna make it man!". Praise after praise went on to him, but he just smiled and carried on to find someone. He went up the stairs to the 3rd floor. He looked at the long hallway of doors left and right. He went to a particular room door. ROOM 21: K.DREZKOL, L.AMIVA, S.AMVIA. He was about to knock when it opened. He saw Luz Amiva. She was shocked. By that because she was wearing her bikini underwear. "AH!", she hurriedly moved her body behind the door, hiding her pale body."Umm, sorry about that Luz", Kurozov apologized, "Is Krish..." he stops at his words. Because at the edge of the room, he sees Krishna wearing her bikinis too. Her curvy hips are so visible and her white flawless back looks so soft. She turns at the door, at notices Kurozov staring. Then she runs,"AHH!!", out of sight.
"Im very sorry Luz" Kurozov apologized again."But can you say to Krishna im very thankful of her.Ok bye.". He hurriedly runs off back downstairs. While Luz closes the door."What the heck was that guy doing out there!??", she shouts. Krishna peeks at Luz from the bathroom door. "Do you think he was peeking?". "Ugk! Just that explanation makes me embarrased and harrased!", Luz replied."Oh and he said thank you. I dont know what for though."."Hmm, that guy still has a heart? Just the way i like him.", Krishna thought. They put on their dresses and brought their basket, as they headed out of the door to the entrance.

Meanwhile, Kurozov returned to the gym and continued practicing his footing and spacing. He was sure he would to give out the better in him to win against his next opponent or he will not proceed to the finals. In his mind though, he still wanted to tell the truth to his beloved one.

♖ Sic Parvis Magna ♖

NS Issues Work Bench

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports