NATION

PASSWORD

International Domestic Lacrosse Newswires

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Darmen
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Darmen » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:28 am

2043 Darmeni Lacrosse Season
Indoor | Outdoor

22 matches. 22 victories. 334 points for. 123 points against. That was how Scott City LC started its season playing indoors. It looked like nothing could stop them. Scott City's domination looked like it would continue, but a matchup against Piuui Rockets in the IDLO Champions' Cup brought the club back down to earth. The 4-8 loss at home to close out the group stage and subsequent 2-9 loss to Cosumarite side Altamirano Apes in the quarterfinals only dented Scott City's confidence and they went on to win the Southern Lacrosse League's title.

Perhaps we should talk about that for a moment. While the indoor league has remained unified; outdoors, Darmeni lacrosse has split into a Northern Lacrosse League and the Southern Lacrosse League. The only real difference between the two lies in the format of their seasons. The NLL plays a 16 game regular season with a simple single-elimination playoffs between the top four teams. The SLL on the other hand plays only a 10 game regular season with a four team Page–McIntyre style playoffs. The reason for the split in the leagues is fairly simple: teams in the south are far more spread out geographically and are hampered financially by significant travel expenses. By only playing against teams in their geographical area, Darmeni lacrosse teams are expected to save approximately 40% on their travel costs.

Anyways, Scott City would not be the Southern League's representative in the Darmeni Lacrosse Championship matchup between Northern champions and Southern champions. After winning 9-3 in the Qualifier game against Johnho and advancing straight to the Southern League Championship Game, Chuckio LC traveled to the capital and George Busbee Park and came away with the stunning away victory and league championship. The loss was the the second big match - the other being the quarterfinal against the Apes - where the end result wasn't in Scott City's favor and the fourth of Scott City's five losses to occur at the George Busbee Park.

Chuckio's opponent in the Darmeni Lacrosse Championship Game was Brady City LC. After finishing third in the NLL with a 10-6 record, Brady City went on the road to Liverpool and Tilden and emerged victorious in both with single point margins. Brady City is a club that has featured in the outdoor playoffs for all three seasons of modern-era Darmeni lacrosse, finishing as runners-up in both the 2040 and 2041 seasons. Chuckio LC on the other hand had a record of 11-35 outdoors in three seasons and had never featured in the playoffs previous to this season. The odds makers had given Brady City a generous backing pre-match based on the clubs two history's.

So when the final score read Chuckio LC 17–9 Brady City LC, Darmeni lacrosse fans around the country were stunned, shocked and if living in the vicinity of Chuckio, ecstatic. Chuckio will now have another title to add to its collection and the first of the outdoor variety.
Darmen (DAR) qualifiers
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Tilden LC (DAR)
The Republic of Darmen
President: Tor Tong Lee (REP) | Capital: Scott City | Population: 8.6 mil | Demonym: Darmeni | Trigramme: DAR
Factbook (WIP) | Electoral History (WIP) | Domestic Sports Newswire
Champions: CoH 51, CR 13, GCF Test 9, WBC 25, QWC 7 Runners-up: CoH 53, CR 10, GCF Test 11, T20C 2, T20C 4, RLWC 10, WBC 42
Third: CR 20, T20C 10, R7WC 4, WBC 21, BC 6 Host: CR 9, RUWC 18, RUWC 26, RLWC 12, RLWC 18, BC 6, BC 10, WVE 4

Banija
Minister

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Banija » Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:46 am

The international Domestic Lacrosse Organization would like to invite all domestic lacrosse associations to the 5th edition of the IDLO Champions Cup!

1. All leagues/associations shall have the right to enter up to four (4) teams to the IDLO Champions Cup, based on merit.
2. Ramusok Rhinos, as the trophy holder, shall gain automatic re-entry into the Champions Cup. If they do not qualify through the Cosumar Lacrosse League, an extra spot shall be granted to the Cosumar Lacrosse League.

All participating associations and/or leagues are encouraged to submit stadium bids to host the 5th IDLO Champions Cup Final.

The updated IDLO Rankings, after the 4th IDLO Champions Cup, have now been calculated and are provided.

I'm aware I usually try to cutoff before the WLCs start. I missed that, and I apologize. Therefore, I'll cutoff after they end. Therefore, the cutoff for entry to the 5th IDLO Champions Cup shall be 11:59 PM EST on November 12th, 2019.

Best of luck to all!
Reigning champions of the World Baseball Classic and the Di Bradini Cup. Vice President of the World Baseball Council.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica)
Sporting World Cup 8. World Baseball Classic 47. Di Bradini Cup 47. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
Want your country's unions to be represented internationally? Join the UAW!

Abanhfleft
Minister

Founded: May 26, 2008
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Abanhfleft » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:42 am

2028-29 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft

Abanhfleft (AFT) qualifiers
Suwkpel Rush
Markovsky Tsars
Ogovlich Orioles
Riuwiee Nighthawks
Abanhfleft (AFT) venue bids
5th IDLO Champions' Cup: NLigthen Arena, Suwkpel, Berkner Bay Province, Abanhfleft (cap. est. 37,955)

Presenting the City of Suwkpel Arena, called the NLighten Cosmetics Arena for sponsorship reasons

The City of Suwkpel Arena, known currently as the NLighten Cosmetics Arena for sponsorship reasons, is a fairly standard sports arena located near the center of the city of Suwkpel, capital of Abanhfleft's Berkner Bay Province. The arena is mostly used for association football and is home to Bananas FC, but the Suwkpel Rush of the Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft is also based there. The NLighten Arena has also hosted a number of matches in the 32nd World Lacrosse Championships held in Abanhfleft along with the 2029 Lacrosse League of Abanhfleft Final. The arena is a thirty-minute bus ride away from the city's airport and received facility upgrades between 2026 and 2027.
The Democratic Republic of Abanhfleft
Leader: President Rako Novoire

Territories and dependencies:
Trans-Dniesters (Client state)
Oontaz Dert Li Ng
Copper Cuprum
Trendstart
Economic Left/Right: -1.72
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.88
Second place winner in the International Baseball Slam VI
Third place winner in the World Lacrosse Championship XIX
Winner of the Baptism of Iron XVI!
Third place winner in the 33rd Di Bradini Cup!

Third place winner of the International Baseball Slam VIII
Winner of World Lacrosse Championships 22!

I also write stories. Would you like to read my works?

Northwest Kalactin
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 17, 2017

Postby Northwest Kalactin » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:16 pm

Jim De Lafleur Lacrosse Cup II
With the Northwest Kalactin Sporting Commision ruling to leave the Lafleur Cup as the sole competition for lacrosse in Northwest Kalactin, a large bracket will be taking place this year as it is an open tournament.
Match 1 : Armidale 19–13 Brenleigh
Match 2 : Gold Coast 25–7 Okaye
Match 3 : Macquarie 17–16 Taree
Match 4 : Lighting Ridge 14–18 Northend LC
Match 5 : Murwelldobah 17-6 Lismore
In the first round many of the big cities held the power as almost every large city won their game except for Taree who lost to Port Macquarie. Gold Coast and Murwelldobah absolutely killed their opponents by more than 10 goals. The big next match will be Coffs vs. Gold Coast coming up in the second round of the tourney. All teams that lose after the second round will receive a chance to get back in and play against the 4th place team for a spot in IDLO. Kyater, Kempsey and Coffs all recieved byes due to outstanding regional success.
Match 6 : Kempsey 15–7 Murwelldobah
Match 7 : Coffs 19–15 Gold Coast
Match 8 : Northend LC 21–9 Macquarie
Match 9 : Armidale 17–18 Kyater
Much went as expected in this round as every game went as expected during the second round. Teams will start being sent to the losers bracket where they will have a chance to compete for the final spot in the IDLO championships. Also starting this year will be the finals format, the last three teams will compete in a round robin where each team will play once and the champion of the cup will be the winner of the round robin.
Losers Bracket
Match 1: Murwelldobah 13–7 Gold Coast
Match 2: Macquarie 14–19 Armidale
Main Bracket
Match 10: Kempsey 15–17 Coffs
Match 11: Northend LC 16–13 Kyater
Both Coffs and Northend LC have secured themselves spots in the round robin and the IDLO Playoffs. Meanwhile Kyater and Coffs will Playoff for the 3rd spot in the tournament via third place game, the winner will also earn a spot in the Round Robin. Northend LCs Cinderella run is due to Grant Kazmarchy who has led the team in goals this tourney. Kazmarchy is expected to possibly make the NT next year. Meanwhile in the losers bracket both Murwelldobah and Armidale survived and advanced.
Round Robin Qualifier
Kempsey 15–24 Kyater
Losers Bracket
Match 3: Murwelldobah 23–16 Armidale
And with that Kyater and Murwelldobah have secured the last spots in the IDLO now all that remains in the round robin today we will crown a champion through this weird-ass format that the sporting council is threatening to fire me if I don’t write about it. Coffs enter as heavy favourites in the Round Robin although we have no idea what will happen.
Round Robin
Kyater 14–17 Coffs
Northend LC 16–21 Coffs
Kyater 14–15 Northend LC
And there you have it! Congrats to Coffs LC and congrats to Northend on their amazing Cinderella run through the tournament that ended with a second place finish.
Northwest Kalactin (NWK) Qualifiers for IDLO
Coffs
Northend LC
Kyater
Murwelldobah
Current Champions of the AO Lacrosse Invitational
World Twenty20 Championship X Champion
RP population: 19 million
Call me NK
AO4LIFE
I don’t use NS stats

Banija
Minister

Postby Banija » Sat May 02, 2020 3:39 pm

Banija wrote:The international Domestic Lacrosse Organization would like to invite all domestic lacrosse associations to the 5th edition of the IDLO Champions Cup!

1. All leagues/associations shall have the right to enter up to four (4) teams to the IDLO Champions Cup, based on merit.
2. Ramusok Rhinos, as the trophy holder, shall gain automatic re-entry into the Champions Cup. If they do not qualify through the Cosumar Lacrosse League, an extra spot shall be granted to the Cosumar Lacrosse League.

All participating associations and/or leagues are encouraged to submit stadium bids to host the 5th IDLO Champions Cup Final.

The updated IDLO Rankings, after the 4th IDLO Champions Cup, have now been calculated and are provided.

I'm aware I usually try to cutoff before the WLCs start. I missed that, and I apologize. Therefore, I'll cutoff after they end. Therefore, the cutoff for entry to the 5th IDLO Champions Cup shall be 11:59 PM EST on November 12th, 2019.

Best of luck to all!

I apologize for blowing past and missing this entirely.

I do intend to run the IDLO. I will make a new cutoff- Saturday, May 9th, at 11:59 PM EST. I will hold to that one. I do also think that, right now, the ranks are too high in the favor of Cosumar and I(makes it extremely difficult for other to rise up). I'll make an announcement at cutoff that'll reduce those ranks by a certain amount, to make this competition more equitable.
Reigning champions of the World Baseball Classic and the Di Bradini Cup. Vice President of the World Baseball Council.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Banija Domestic Sports
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica)
Sporting World Cup 8. World Baseball Classic 47. Di Bradini Cup 47. National Trophy Cabinet.

Banija
Minister

Postby Banija » Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 am

Banijan Lacrosse League

Banija (BNJ) Qualifiers
Champions Cup: Herzegovina City Kings, Bunyoro RSC, Busukuma Flyers, Iziarad Wildcats
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Banija Domestic Sports

Havynwilde
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 21, 2019
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Havynwilde » Sun May 10, 2020 11:10 pm

Havynwilde (HVY) Qualifiers:
EliteLyga-756
IDLO Champions Cup: Bellymn Machinx, Ravenclyff LK, Baywall City Lacrosse Club, Ravenclyff Inferno
Sportswire :: Factbook
::
FWC President :: FFI Organizer

Taeshan
Senator

Founded: Aug 11, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Taeshan » Mon May 11, 2020 4:22 pm

The first season of the TLL

League                Pld    W   D   L    GF   GA   GD   Pts 
1 Broken Arrow 36 30 1 5 439 306 +133 91
2 White Marsh 36 22 0 14 417 345 +72 66
3 Air Force Club 36 20 3 13 412 365 +47 63
4 Golden Cross 36 19 1 16 402 338 +64 58
5 Laketown Rangers 36 16 4 16 393 374 +19 52
6 Stormfront 36 16 3 17 376 362 +14 51
7 Falcon 36 13 2 21 313 385 −72 41
8 Marauders 36 12 2 22 374 412 −38 38
9 Flight 36 11 3 22 326 406 −80 36
10 Hammers 36 10 3 23 332 491 −159 33

Taeshan (TAE) Qualifiers:
IDLO Champions Cup: Broken Arrow, White Marsh, Air Force Club, Golden Cross
Champions - Copa Rushmori 22, Di Bradini Cup 19, World Baseball Classic 13, Cup of Harmony 35, World Lacrosse Championship 2, Gridiron World Championships (World Bowl 0), World Bowl 34

World Cup Qualifications-41, 44, 46, 59, 61(RoS), 62(Quarterfinals), 63 (RoS), 64 (Quarterfinals), 83, 84 (RoS)

Hosts-Cup of Harmony 55, Copa Rushmori 14, Sporting World Cup 10

Banija
Minister

Postby Banija » Tue May 12, 2020 8:05 am

I'm happy to announce the cutoff for the IDLO Champions Cup.

Now, a couple of announcements before I begin.

1. I did say that I would take a long think about the ranking system, and I have. I think the ranks are too high with our system, and too dominated by myself and Cosumar. With this season's participation, it would be too dominated by myself. Therefore, I'm announcing a reset, effective immediately, of the IDLO rankings. It's been a long time since the last edition of this competition anyways(10 months!), so I think one would be effective anyways. Which means this tournament inputs will be determined nearly strictly on RP, although there shall be a small equal bonus for returning nations(since you won't have a previously earned rank).

This does not mean the tournament's history resets or anything like that. All of that stays valid- just a rankings reset.

2. As an addendum, we will continue to have a ranks system going forward. I'll figure something out by the end of the tournament, but it'll be a smaller rank points system than the one we were using. That one was too large, especially compared to the WLC one, and probably a little bit complicated.

Without further ado...

The 5th IDLO Champions Cup

There are 32 teams from 8 associations participating in the IDLO Champions Cup.

Participating Associations
Abanhfleft AFT
Banija BNJ
Bolgano BGN
Darmen DAR
Havynwilde HVY
Northwest Kalactin NWK
Seraxinbourgh SRX
Taeshan TAE

Teams that are bolded are league champions.
Participating Clubs
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Marele Islands (BGN)
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Coffs (NWK)
Herzegovina City Kings (BNJ)
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Broken Arrow (TAE)

Lakewood Lakers (SRX)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Wilsans (BGN)
Severak (BGN)
Dartsak (BGN)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Tilden LC (DAR)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Northend LC (NWK)
Kyater (NWK)
Murwelldobah (NWK)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)
Baywall City Lacrosse Club (HVY)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
White Marsh (TAE)
Air Force Club (TAE)
Golden Cross (TAE)

Notes

1. Seraxinbourgh does not crown a traditional national champion. Their Champions Cup participant with the best record(Ostunveer Oilers) has been designated a league champion for seeding purposes.

2. The IDLO Executive Board has voted unanimously to award hosting rights for the 5th IDLO Champions Cup Final to the NLigthen Comestics Arena in Suwkpel, Berkner Bay Province, Abanhfleft (cap. est. 37,955).
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Banija Domestic Sports

Banija
Minister

Postby Banija » Thu May 14, 2020 9:56 am

We shall have 8 groups of 4 for this tournament! All league champions shall be placed in Pot 1, and the rest shall be distributed among Pots 2-4. Teams from the same country shall not be allowed into Pot 2.

Pot 1
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Marele Islands (BGN)
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Coffs (NWK)
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Broken Arrow (TAE)

Pot 2
Brady City LC (DAR)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Tilden LC (DAR)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)

Pot 3
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Lakewood Lakers (SRX)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Northend LC (NWK)

Pot 4
Wilsans (BGN)
Severak (BGN)
Dartsak (BGN)
Kyater (NWK)
Murwelldobah (NWK)
White Marsh (TAE)
Air Force Club (TAE)
Golden Cross (TAE)

Group A
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Lakewood Lakers (SRX)
Wilsans (BGN)

Group B
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
Golden Cross (TAE)

Group C
Tilden LC (DAR)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)
Air Force Club (TAE)

Group D
Coffs (NWK)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)
Dartsak (BGN)

Group E
Marele Islands (BGN)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Murwelldobah (NWK)

Group F
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Severak (BGN)

Group G
Broken Arrow (TAE)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Kyater (NWK)

Group H
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Northend LC (NWK)
White Marsh (TAE)

Groups

Group A
Chuckio LC (DAR)
Wilsans (BGN)
Lakewood Lakers (SRX)

Group B
Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Brady City LC (DAR)
Golden Cross (TAE)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)

Group C
Tilden LC (DAR)
Air Force Club (TAE)
Vernon Bruisers (SRX)

Group D
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT)
Coffs (NWK)
Dartsak (BGN)
Bunyoro RSC (BNJ)

Group E
Murwelldobah (NWK)
Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT)
Marele Islands (BGN)

Group F
Ravenclyff LK (HVY)
Busukuma Flyers (BNJ)
Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Severak (BGN)

Group G
Broken Arrow (TAE)
Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Kyater (NWK)

Group H
White Marsh (TAE)
Northend LC (NWK)
Scott City LC (DAR)
Bellymn Machinx (HVY)
Last edited by Banija on Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Banija Domestic Sports

Banija
Minister

Postby Banija » Sat May 23, 2020 11:04 am

IDLO Champions Cup 5 Group Stages

Top two from each group advance to knockout Stages

Tiebreakers
1. Overall Goal Differential
2. Overall Goals For
3. Head to Head Points
4. Head to Head Goal Differential
5. Head to Head Goals For

Group A                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  HVY  DAR   SRX   BGN                    
1 Baywall City Lacrosse Club 6 5 1 85 48 +37 15 — 15–10 9–14 14–8
2 Chuckio LC 6 3 3 60 57 +3 9 4–8 — 16–5 9–6
3 Lakewood Lakers 6 2 4 52 70 −18 6 3–19 8–9 — 13–7
4 Wilsans 6 2 4 55 77 −22 6 9–20 15–12 10–9 —

Group B                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  HVY  AFT  DAR  TAE                      
1 Ravenclyff Inferno 6 5 1 77 42 +35 15 — 15–8 12–4 12–6
2 Suwkpel Rush 6 5 1 68 52 +16 15 8–5 — 9–8 13–3
3 Brady City LC 6 1 5 40 60 −20 3 3–18 10–11 — 13–6
4 Golden Cross 6 1 5 43 74 −31 3 13–15 11–19 4–2 —

Group C                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  SRX  DAR  BNJ  TAE                    
1 Vernon Bruisers 6 5 1 67 53 +14 15 — 11–8 8–7 15–6
2 Tilden LC 6 4 2 75 47 +28 12 15–9 — 14–6 19–3
3 Herzegovina CIty Kings 6 3 3 56 61 −5 9 12–14 13–9 — 12–11
4 Air Force Club 6 0 6 35 72 −37 0 5–10 5–10 5–6 —

Group D                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  AFT  NWK  BNJ  BGN                    
1 Riuwiee Nighthawks 6 6 0 84 43 +41 18 — 15–6 18–7 12–9
2 Coffs 6 3 3 71 66 +5 9 9–10 — 16–9 12–8
3 Bunyoro RSC 6 2 4 72 74 −2 6 8–10 15–13 — 12–13
4 Dartsak 6 1 5 47 91 −44 3 4–19 9–15 4–21 —

Group E                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts AFT SRX  NWK  BGN                      
1 Markovsky Tsars 6 4 2 83 44 +39 12 — 12–9 17–1 20–2
2 Romisok Rangers 6 3 3 65 54 +11 9 13–9 — 16–7 9–3
3 Murwelldobah 6 3 3 50 74 −24 9 4–13 12–9 — 11–9
4 Marele Islands 6 2 4 50 76 −26 6 15–12 11–9 10–15 —

Group F                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  HVY  SRX  BNJ BGN                      
1 Ravenclyff LK 6 6 0 87 56 +31 18 — 12–11 13–9 12–10
2 Ostunveer Oilers 6 4 2 73 58 +15 12 13–18 — 11–10 12–10
3 Busukuma Flyers 6 2 4 55 50 +5 6 4–8 4–6 — 15–8
4 Severak 6 0 6 45 96 −51 0 9–24 4–20 4–13 —

Group G                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts  AFT  BNJ  TAE  NWK                     
1 Ogovlich Orioles 6 5 1 81 44 +37 15 — 12–10 18–3 10–5
2 Iziarad Wildcats 6 3 3 65 67 −2 9 7–16 — 5–6 13–8
3 Broken Arrow 6 3 3 61 74 −13 9 10–18 13–14 — 11–9
4 Kyater 6 1 5 53 75 −22 3 9–7 12–16 10–18 —

Group H                             Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD  Pts HVY  DAR  NWK  TAE                   
1 Bellymn Machinx 6 6 0 99 38 +61 18 — 26–10 19–4 13–5
2 Scott City LC 6 3 3 59 64 −5 9 9–10 — 13–5 8–4
3 Northend LC 6 3 3 55 72 −17 9 8–15 12–10 — 13–6
4 White Marsh 6 0 6 33 72 −39 0 2–16 7–9 9–13 —

Group Winners                       Pld  W  L   GF  GA  GD   Pts 
1 Bellymn Machinx 6 6 0 99 38 +61 18
1 Riuwiee Nighthawks 6 6 0 84 43 +41 18
1 Ravenclyff LK 6 6 0 87 56 +31 18
1 Baywall City Lacrosse Club 6 5 1 85 48 +37 15
1 Ogovlich Orioles 6 5 1 81 44 +37 15
1 Ravenclyff Inferno 6 5 1 77 42 +35 15
1 Vernon Bruisers 6 5 1 67 53 +14 15
1 Markovsky Tsars 6 4 2 83 44 +39 12

Group Runners-Up Pld W L GF GA GD Pts
2 Suwkpel Rush 6 5 1 68 52 +16 15
2 Tilden LC 6 4 2 75 47 +28 12
2 Ostunveer Oilers 6 4 2 73 58 +15 12
2 Romisok Rangers 6 3 3 65 54 +11 9
2 Coffs 6 3 3 71 66 +5 9
2 Chuckio LC 6 3 3 60 57 +3 9
2 Iziarad Wildcats 6 3 3 65 67 −2 9
2 Scott City LC 6 3 3 59 64 −5 9

Teams from the same nation cannot play each other in the Round of 16. Matchups can be adjusted to ensure that same nation matchups do not happen in the Round of 16. Teams from the same group are allowed to play each other in the Round of 16.

Knockout Stage Matchups
#1 Bellymn Machinx (HVY) v. #16 Scott City LC (DAR)
#8 Markovsky Tsars (AFT) v. #10 Tilden LC (DAR)*Bumped into this matchup to avoid two Abanhfleft teams facing each other.

#4 Baywall City Lacrosse Club (HVY) v. #13 Coffs (NWK)
#5 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) v. #12 Romisok Rangers (SRX)

#3 Ravenclyff LK (HVY) v. #14 Chuckio LC (DAR)
#6 Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY) v. #11 Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)

#2 Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) v. #15 Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)
#7 Vernon Bruisers (SRX) v. #9 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)
Last edited by Banija on Sat May 23, 2020 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Banija Domestic Sports

Banija
Minister

Postby Banija » Sat May 23, 2020 11:28 am

IDLO Champions Cup 5 Knockout Stages

The team listed first is home. The knockout stages are single elimination. All games in the Round of 16, Quarterfinals, and Semifinals occur at the home field of the higher seed. Only the Final occurs at a neutral site.

Round of 16
Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 18–9 Scott City LC (DAR)
Markovsky Tsars (AFT) 9–12 Tilden LC (DAR)
Baywall City Lacrosse Club (HVY) 9–9 Coffs (NWK) (10–11 OT)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) 15–7 Romisok Rangers (SRX)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY) 12–10 Chuckio LC (DAR)
Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY) 22–9 Ostunveer Oilers (SRX)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) 15–10 Iziarad Wildcats (BNJ)*
Vernon Bruisers (SRX) 6–20 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

*= Match Scorinated by Plough Islands.

Quarterfinals
#1 Bellymn Machinx (HVY) v. #10 Tilden LC (DAR)
#5 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) v. #13 Coffs (NWK)

#3 Ravenclyff LK (HVY) v. #6 Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
#2 Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) v. #9 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 16–4 Tilden LC (DAR)
Ogovlich Orioles (AFT) 19–4 Coffs (NWK)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY) 15–4 Ravenclyff Inferno (HVY)
Riuwiee Nighthawks (AFT) 9–11 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Semifinals
#1 Bellymn Machinx (HVY) v. #5 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
#3 Ravenclyff LK (HVY) v. #9 Suwkpel Rush (AFT)

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 19–8 Ogovlich Orioles (AFT)
Ravenclyff LK (HVY) 8–8 Suwkpel Rush (AFT) (9–8 OT)

5th IDLO Champions Cup Final
The venue is the picture-esque NLigthen Comestics Arena in Suwkpel, Berkner Bay Province, Abanhfleft, with a capacity of 37,955.

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) 14–12 Ravenclyff LK (HVY)

Bellymn Machinx (HVY) win their first ever IDLO Champions Cup, the first ever Champions Cup victory for a team from Havynwilde, and for a team outside of Banija or Cosumar. Congratulations!

The rankings will come in the next few days.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Banija Domestic Sports

Banija
Minister

Postby Banija » Sat May 23, 2020 11:32 am

Now, of course, for announcements.

The international Domestic Lacrosse Organization would like to invite all domestic lacrosse associations to the 6th edition of the IDLO Champions Cup!

2. Bellymn Machinx, as the trophy holder, shall gain automatic re-entry into the Champions Cup. If they do not qualify through the Havynwilde EliteLyga, an extra spot shall be granted to the EliteLyga for the purposes of allowing Bellymn Machinx into the tournament. Furthermore, as defending champions, they shall have a right to be in Pot 1.
3. All participating nations are invited to bid to host the IDLO Champions Cup Final.
4. Of course, there is no cutoff date, but we will aim, as in the past, to cutoff right around Matchday 1 of the next World Lacrosse Championships, whenever they are held. Check back here for an official date- I will make an announcement when a date is picked.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Banija Domestic Sports

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports