NATION

PASSWORD

Coupe d’Esquarium IV [IC | Results | Everything] (Esq. ONLY)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]
Michillies
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Coupe d’Esquarium IV [IC | Results | Everything] (Esq. ONLY)

Postby Michillies » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 pm

Interest/OOC thread | Sign-up thread (CLOSED) | Host bid
Guide to Sports Roleplaying | General Sports Roleplaying Questions (OOC) | How to Coupe d’Esquarium
Bònovèntos á quarta Coppa d’Esquarro! Welcome to the fourth Cup of Esquarium!

The Michillian Football Association, in partnership with the EFA, is proud to present this most prestigious tournament of nations in the beautiful Most Serene Republic. Between the Campionaj Michillana, Coppa da Reppúblicca, Esquarian Summer Games and, of course, the Cup of Esquarium, the fix for any die-hard fan of the beautiful game is to be found in Michillies. Now the world turns towards the Eternal Republic as the race for Esquarium’s most prestigious sports title begins in the land of the Latin pride.

Ça bòna sòrt a tòtta los tormos! Good luck to all the teams!
Schedule and Cut-offs
Cut-offs will be around 19:00-21:00 EST (00:00-02:00 GMT next day) and results should be out within another hour to two depending on number of RPs to grade. Any changes in the schedule will be posted here, where I gently suggest all OOC CdE-related chatter go for lack of a better place. The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage.

Group Stage
Sunday 29 March - Matchday 1
Tuesday 31 March - Matchday 2
Thursday 2 April - Matchday 3
Saturday 4 April - Matchday 4
Monday 6 April - Matchday 5

Knockout Stage
Wednesday 8 April - Round of 16
Friday 10 April - Quarterfinals
Sunday 12 April - Semifinals
Monday 13 April - Third Place Play-off
Tuesday 14 April - Final

(Draw conducted via RANDOM.ORG)
Group A: Michillies, Atlantica, Jahistic Union, Britanno, Sjalhaven
Group B: Francilie, Sakatia, Derman Iles, Carolina, Yamea
Group C: Luziyca, Banija, Qianrong, Arkiasis, Scotia
Group D: Vyvland, Ziegenhain, Iglesiantis, Lyonsland, Vojkaria
Group E: Atlantia Creek, Vozergovnia, Sandhelm, Ainin, Koyro
Group F: Namor, An Déise, Ariania, Ocelot Isles, North Cortoguay
Group G: Walminghaven, Pavonistade, Ionland, Vjaarland, Causenia
Group H: North Daecon, Kraq, Nevanmaa, Magane, Rasskovy

Tiebreaking Criteria
  1. Head-to-head points
  2. Head-to-head goal difference
  3. Head-to-head goals for
  4. Overall goal difference
  5. Overall goals for
  6. Drawing of lots
MD1: 1v5; 3v4 (2 bye)
MD2: 5v3; 2v1 (4 bye)
MD3: 3v2; 4v5 (1 bye)
MD4: 2v4; 1v3 (5 bye)
MD5: 4v1; 5v2 (3 bye)
Group A: first listed game will be played at the Còlòssïo Nacional, Ravenna, Christiana; second listed game will be played at the Stadio d’Hevro, Tarroca, Ebro
Group B: first listed game will be played at the Arena Campostella, La Stellata, East Tigris; second listed game will be played at the Stadio das Angèlas, Palmarro, Extremadura
Group C: first listed game will be played at the Stadio Reppubliccano, Carthage, Carthage; second listed game will be played at the Stadio d’Arènas, Puntarenas, Azure Coast
Group D: first listed game will be played at the Stadio d’Américo, Ris, Porto Amerigo; second listed game will be played at the Campo da Pètra, Stans, Upper Timbira
Group E: first listed game will be played at the Còlòssïo Nacional, Ravenna, Christiana; second listed game will be played at the Stadio d’Hevro, Tarroca, Ebro
Group F: first listed game will be played at the Còlòssïo di ço Salvator, Salvator, Novara; second listed game will be played at the Arena da Libertat, Tavira, Tavira
Group G: first listed game will be played at the Stadio d’Américo, Ris, Porto Amerigo; second listed game will be played at the Campo da Pètra, Stans, Upper Timbira
Group H: first listed game will be played at the Stadio Suoles, Braga, Las Palmas; second listed game will be played at the Arena dos Lòpos, Villoba, Las Palmas

Knockout Stage Schedule
Round of 16
The knockout stage bracket has been arranged so that teams from the same group may not meet again until the final (or third-place playoff). Group winners will play group runners-up in the Round of 16.
Match 1: Michillies Image 0–1 Image Francilie @ Stadio das Angèlas, Palmarro, Extremadura
Match 2: Scotia Image 1–1 Image Lyonsland (2–2 aet; 2–4 pen) @ Arena Campostella, La Stellata, East Tigris
Match 3: Ainin Image 1–0 Image Namor @ Stadio Reppubliccano, Carthage, Carthage
Match 4: Pavonistade Image 1–1 Image Kraq (2–1 aet) @ Stadio d’Arènas, Puntarenas, Azure Coast
Match 5: Derman Iles Image 0–0 Image Britanno (0–0 aet; 2–4 pen) @ Stadio Suoles, Braga, Las Palmas
Match 6: Vyvland Image 1–0 Image Qianrong @ Arena dos Lòpos, Villoba, Las Palmas
Match 7: North Cortoguay Image 1–1 Image Vozergovnia (1–2 aet) @ Còlòssïo di ço Salvator, Salvator, Novara
Match 8: Nevanmaa Image 1–2 Image Vjaarland @ Arena da Libertat, Tavira, Tavira

Quarterfinals
Quarterfinal 1: Francilie Image 1–3 Image Lyonsland @ Stadio das Angèlas, Palmarro, Extremadura
Quarterfinal 2: Ainin Image 2–3 Image Pavonistade @ Stadio d’Arènas, Puntarenas, Azure Coast
Quarterfinal 3: Britanno Image 0–1 Image Vyvland @ Arena dos Lòpos, Villoba, Las Palmas
Quarterfinal 4: Vozergovnia Image 1–1 Image Vjaarland (1–1 aet; 2–3 pen) @ Arena da Libertat, Tavira, Tavira

Semifinals
Semifinal 1: Lyonsland Image 1–2 Image Pavonistade @ Arena Campostella, La Stellata, East Tigris
Semifinal 2: Vyvland Image 2–0 Image Vjaarland @ Stadio Suoles, Braga, Las Palmas

Third-Place Playoff
Lyonsland Image v Image Vjaarland @ Còlòssïo di ço Salvator, Salvator, Novara

Final
Pavonistade Image v Image Vyvland @ Stadio Reppubliccano, Carthage, Carthage
One final note from the host: Do NOT post in this thread if you are not a member of Esquarium or a moderator performing duties. If you are not an Esquarian or a mod and post in this thread, it will be considered spam and may bring moderator action.

Edit history
EDIT 1: Changing topic title
EDIT 2: Adding links to interest and sign-up threads
EDIT 3: Adding links to sports RP guides and more emphasis for "Esquarium Only" message
EDIT 4: Adding group stage draw
EDIT 5: Updating roster links
EDIT 6: Updating roster links, spoilering group stage stuff, unspoilering knockout stage schedule
EDIT 7: Updating knockout stage schedule
Last edited by Michillies on Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Sereníssima Reppública Hesperiana

Accept no substitutes!

Michillies
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Michillies » Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:20 pm

-retconned-
Last edited by Michillies on Wed May 11, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Accept no substitutes!

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Coupe d’Esquarium IV [IC | Results | Everything]

Postby Derman Iles » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:01 pm

Derman Team

Football has been in the country of the Derman Iles for more then a century now, brought along from Kington Langley during the colonial age and quickly became the most popular game in the nation. Before this, the Derman natives favourite sport was long-distance foot races. All around the country anywhere where there was a empty spot it was probably used as a football field some time or another. Despite this, football is still entirely unofficial, a fun thing that you play on the weekend if you feel like it. Until now...

After the recent emerge from the isolation period, the government is attempting to bring the country together one way or another. This is one of the ways they have decided to do that. Bring together the country to watch football and maybe become a massive amount of national pride. It's working completely as it was supposed to. The nation stands and watches as the best in the nation face the best of Esquarium. The people stand watching, praying.

The Derman team tends to be extremely defensive, either kicking the ball out of their zone or running with it, all the while bracing for another charge. The Dermans are looking to keep the games low-scoring so they will have a chance. They won't give the ball up, but if the enemy take it the team will be ready.

Management:

Country Code: DEI
Style Modifier: -3.5
Manager: Ivan Righy
Asistant Manager: Vlaii Righy
Head Coach: Moeist Tweno
Head physio: Dr. Tyrone Smith
Captain: Richard Weston

Squad:

GK: Vinnsent Arial
DF: Richard Adams
DF: Arthur Sunleum
DF: Jackson Poleiar
DF: Swerio Alexander
MF: Christopher (Chris) Malentoch
MF: Sullindile Suntine
MF: Poaliankoe (Poley) Duncan
MF: Victor Simon
FW: Richard Weston (CAPTAIN)
FW: Fredrick Simon

Bench:

GK: Gurintosh (Gurin) Deconaly
DF: Benjamin Floodland
DF: Kyle Ericson
MF: Maankepoe (Maanke) Artilinch
MF: Edward Frenchly
MF: Xylialy Bartenteche
FW: Avion Derinfe
FW: Hybelande Iondeakele

I Give My Opponent Permission To:

Choose My Goalscorers: Yes
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Yes
Injure Players: Very small injuries
Godmod Injury Events: No
Red Card Players: Yes
Yellow Card Players: Yes
Godmod Other Events: Burn down my embassy. I dare you.
Last edited by Derman Iles on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.
WWW.DermanTV.der WWW.DermanAir.der
You want to live in my nation? You're insane!
CAPITALIST, NATIONALIST, CANADIAN ROYALIST
Visit my wiki pages here!
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

Serbian Orthodox Church
Envoy

Founded: Apr 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Serbian Orthodox Church » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:14 pm

OOC: I recently underwent a retcon, pls forgive me.
Vitoria Clubbe Nacional de Futebol

Vitoria is a nation to the southeast of East Cortoguay as well as the host Michillies. It is a nation of 97 million people whose capital is Beima Ora, a giant city of 2.5 million people, also being the 4th largest city of Vitoria. With larger cities being Alvahado, Ola Jora and Orto. The nation was always an important trading hub since the times it was colonized by both Inleda and Walminghaven. Beima Ora is the city that houses most of the trading and financial companies all around Vitoria, as well as having some bases of Esquarian Powerhouses, predominally, Walmish, Luziycan and East Cortoguayan Companies, with minor bases of Pavonistadian and Kofeiyan companies. The Vitorian nation is also keen on space, having sent 3 space shuttles so far, as well as many TV satellites which provide HD view to every channel.

Football on Vitoria was introduced on 1897 by the Walmish who were and still are very keen on the sport and it quickly became popular. Although, a leagues wasn't introduced till 1917. When the Vitorian Premier League was created. The league had 14 teams in the start but expanded to 16 when the second tier was introduced on 1921. Then quickly, a 4 tier system was made, with the 4th tier being regional leagues, while the 3rd one is a face off between teams of 3 regions or East and West group. The football leagues in Vitoria stopped at the 1935-1939 period because of the war against Cortoguay, which ended in a massive counter-offensive by the Vitorians. Since then, the 4 tier system was always in effect and the Vitorian League became on of the major leagues in Esquarium.

The national football team was created in 1942 with the assistance of the Walmish and with a little push it became a very talented squad, having the best players of the Vitorian League. The coaches were not Vitorian till 2010 when Camilo Araujo became the national team coach, replacing Johanathan Wilkins from Walminghaven, due to him returning to his country. The national football team has played a friendly once, against Walminghaevn with a 2-1 loss in Walminghaven and a 1-1 draw in Vitoria.

The national teams' tactics are very offensive, with passing game from the sides and tactical crosses on the attack as well as far range shots which might be dangerous sometimes, especially when the keeper's not watching where the player' gonna shoot, or if the ball bounces and changes direction.

Starting Lineup:

GK:Tiago Cabral(AGE28)(CAPTAIN)
DC:Fortunato Maria(AGE25)
DC:Moises Almeida(AGE23)
DL:Gualberto Henriques(AGE27)
DR:Calixto Cruz(AGE21)
DM:Armando Pinho(AGE25)
RM:Rubens Freitas(AGE24)
LM:Glaucio Franco(AGE26)
CAM:Tome Rosario(AGE27)
CF:Chico Pereira(AGE23)
CF:Téo Fonseca(AGE24)

Bench:
GK:Viriato Abreu(AGE20)
DF:Rufino Mendes(AGE21)
DF:Olegário Vargas(AGE20)
DF:Toninho Ferro(AGE19)
MD:Feliciano Ventura(AGE20)
MD:Luisinho Machado(AGE19)
MD:Abel Santos(AGE23)
CF:Noé Silva(AGE22)
CF:Du Barros(AGE21)

Main Coach:Camilo Araujo(AGE57)
Second Coach:Matias Moreno(AGE49)
Goalkepper Coach:Moises Gouveia(AGE31)

RP Permissions: TG me if anything is extreme but please no killing or injuring or carding out my players without my permission.
Style Modifier: -1
Last edited by Serbian Orthodox Church on Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:52 am, edited 4 times in total.

Arkiasis
Senator

Founded: Aug 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Arkiasis » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:21 pm

Arkiasis National Football Team
Official Coupe d’Esquarium 4 Roster

The Wolfpack

Manager
Name: Anthony Mariano
Style: -1
Formation: 4-2-3-1

Goalkeepers
1 | GK | Ethan Turnbull | 23
30 | GK | Jack Walker | 21

Defenders
2 | RB | Evan Barber | 27
3 | LB | Lisandro Romano | 31
4 | CB | Semhar Abdullah | 21
5 | CB | Christopher Pearson | 34
15 | DF | Micheal kent | 25
36 | DF | Daniel Bruine | 22
78 | DF | Martin Popelka | 26

Midfielders
6 | DM | Marcus Holm | 25
7 | DM | Fustum Massawa | 20
8 | LAM | Erik Costa | 27
9 | RAM | Azhar Botros | 23
10 | CAM | Mahmoud Touma | 23
20 | MF | Nazem Mehari | 19
27 | MF | Miklos Rykus | 26
47 | MF | Smitt Gedeon | 22
55 | MF | Joshua Wallis | 30

Forwards
11 | CF | Logan Bradley | 26
16 | FW | Tommy Smith | 27
22 | FW | Mickey Smith | 29

Formation

Kits
Image Image

=================================
Choose My Goalscorers: Yes
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Yes
Injure Players: Yes (but nothing serious)
Godmod Injury Events: Yes (but again, nothing serious)
Red Card Players: Yes (maximum of one a game)
Yellow Card Players: Yes
Godmod Other Events: Yes, but don't do any ridiculous or stupid like kill one of my players or do something that would prevent them from playing
Last edited by Arkiasis on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Republic of Arkiasis
NSwiki | IIwiki | Factbook | Map
Economic Left/Right: -4.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.56
I like: You <3
I dislike: Fax machines
Move along, nothing to see here.

Namor
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Namor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 pm

НамораТуи
TEAM NAMOR

Code: NMR
Demonym: Namorese
Colors: Green (primary), White (Secondary), Blue (Trim)
Manager: Eng Zhahen, 40, West Nozama
Captain: Tinjan Ancha, 25, East Namor
Formation: 3-4-3
Nickname: The Liberators
Style: -2

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers: Yes.
Godmod scoring events: No.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes.
Hand out red cards to my players: No.
RP Injuries to my players: Yes, no severity, though
Godmod injuries to my players: No.
Godmod other events: No

STARTERS:
GK: Triya Kavu, Age 23, #1
DEF: Tzo Aimin , Age 25, #2
DEF: Fin Zing, Age 29, #3
DEF: Mu Guo, Age 28
MF: Ming Futang, Age 27, #5
MF: Wang Bao, Age 28
MF: Lixa Xo, Age 24, #7
MF: Hong An, Age 30, #8
ATT: An Yanlin, Age 25, #9
ATT: Dong Ling, Age 24, #10
ATT: Ru Guobin, Age 27, #11

RESERVES:
GK: Quang Trúc, Age 24, #12
GK: Zan Fu, Age 24, #13
DEF: Shui Su, Age 27, #14
DEF: Foma Bronislav, Age 25, #15
DEF: Tai Hai, Age 27, #16
MF: Hui Ping, Age 29, #17
MF: Min Linma, Age 26, #18
MF: Txo Thuần, Age 29, #19
MF: Ning Shi, Age 25, #20
ATT: Lin Chen, Age 27, #21
ATT: Gang Kuo, Age 26, #22
ATT: Hong Đức, Age 25, #23
Formation
3-4-3
Kavu
Tzo Fin Mu
Ming Wang Lixa Hong
An Dong Ru
NMR-free since August 2017!

Namor
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Namor » Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:08 pm

THE PICKLE - Почаи Симмун
CdEIV Special Farmer gives insight on Coupe contenders, comments on who he thinks will win
Zhong Tian, a 67 year-old farmer and raiser of pigs, comments on the Coupe
D'Esquarium in Michillies.
WEST NOZAMA - Zhong Tian, a 67 year-old farmer from the rural areas of West Nozama, talked to the press about what he thinks about the Coupe D'Esquarium, this CdE's top contenders and who he thinks will take home the trophy in the end of the day. His commentary was widely covered by Namorese and Esquarian sports networks, and is being analyzed by international sports commentators.

"Well, 'bout time this goddamn thing came on my TV once agin," Zhong said. "Heres'a what I think. All the puny countries with white people who kick 'em balls around all day long are gonna leave other countries who don't give a damn about this thing in the pigpen. And then when they advance to that next level, nobody's gonna know where the bloody hell them countries are on a map cause normally nobody gives a pitchfork 'bout them. Then everybody's gonna turn off that TV and get back to feeding the bloody chickens."

Since the Coupe has just begun and the first match hasn't begun yet, now is too early to tell who's going to win the CdE, according to Zhong. But that doesn't mean some countries have more of a chance than others.

"You see, this'a what I think. You know one of them countries is gonna win if they don't regularly spendin' their time feeding their own people, instead wastin' their cash and crops on them fancy football teams, or whatever the damn they're called. Imma talkin' about countries up north, up south, out in the east and in the west. I tell you this - y'all oughta pay more attention to the morons who don't play real sports, like spankin or rasslin'. Them the ones who usually ya see kicking balls around. They gon take all the gold medals in this game."

When asked if he thinks Namor has a chance in winning the CdE, let alone another country, Zhong said they might if the Namorese are lucky, but people shouldn't be confident in their performance.

"We got better things to do, alright, sonny? We got them tractors to ride, pigs to feed and wives to beat up. We don't wastin' our times kicking balls all day long. Can we win? Might if we lucky, but we usually not lucky. So just sit back, watch them lose, laugh ya belly off and let me go to back to the field. Them pigs are starving."

With that, he concluded his commentary, and the press bid him good-bye as he returned to his work.

Other Stories
  • Michillian football player reveals how team trained vigorously in the skill of denying visas so that they can defeat Nevanmaa
  • Aininian President resigns for no apparent reason
  • Valeriy Anisim says his tactic of making others think he doesn't want terrorism and bloodshed is working out pretty well
NMR-free since August 2017!

Vyvland
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vyvland » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:06 pm

Vyvland national football team
Nazonal vybohlmaanplaag Vyvluds

Country Code: VYV
Denonym: Vyvlander
Nickname: Red and Yellows (Rud-an-gelen), Redheads (Rudaarn)
Manager: Abram Urmed (51)
Assistant Manager: Mafja Rikurdsen (37)
Captain: Li Pikok (30)
Assistant Captains: Moijel Neelson (31)

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers: Yes
Godmod scoring events: Yes, as long as at it's physically possible and at least very vaguely realistic.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes
RP Injuries to my players: Yes, but no more than one per game
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes, but no more than one per game
Godmod other events: Yes

Style Modifier: -2

Squad:
1 GK - Rojrig Andsen, 29
4 DF - Moijel Neelson, 31
2 DF - Brekt Bekwef, 25
3 DF - Moijel Gryn, 26
5 DF - Ly Swurtmor, 29
20 MF - Jorj Wenjres, 22
12 MF - Gunfre Safam, 23
15 MF - Markys Iys, 28
44 MF- Adam Lurneer, 31
23 FW - Li Pikok, 30 (c)
22 FW - Kurl Kalsder, 27

Substitutes:
19 GK - Jekob Duvi, 26
8 DF - Aanjres Vorbens, 33
6 DF - Kres Tod, 30
13 MF - Bernd Vonten, 31
27 MF/FW - Welfrig Jorjsen, 23
24 FW - Johan Smef, 31
7 FW - Alec Ngubane, 25

Formation:
4-3-1-2
----------------Andsen-----------------
---Neelson---Bekwef--Gryn---Swurtmor---
---------Wenjres---Safam---Iys---------
----------------Lurneer----------------
------------Pikok---Kalsder------------

'Home' kit: Red and yellow hooped shirts, black shorts. Orange socks.

'Away' kit: White with orange detailing around the shoulder and orange shorts and socks.

Third/Alternate kit: Orange all over.

Goalkeeper kit: Black shirt and shorts, with orange detailing around the shoulder.

OOC note on player images: If you want to show a picture of any Vyvlander players, just look for red/yellow, orange or black kits. Li Pikok is Bradford City player Nakhi Wells. Bradford are a relatively good team for Vyvlander players owing to their similarity to Vyvland's kit, as are the Netherlands for the third kit.
Last edited by Vyvland on Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Esquarium's favourite Germanic island nation - De lubsde germanig iylaan Esgerms
Wiki
Region: Esquarium
Population: 28.2 million
Languages: Vyvlander and Dutch
Capital: Lorence/Lohrec, Largest cities: Vlud and Lyksdal
President: Robert Ujson (Liberal), Prime Minister: Kurt Blymont (Conservative)
Area: 260,000 km2
Demonym: Vyvlander

Luziyca
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 13, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Luziyca » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Luziycan Emperors
Country code: LUZ
Denonym: Luziycan
Nickname: Emperors
Manager: Alfred Smith, 59
Assistant Manager: Hope Cook, 48
Captain: Anna Beröm
Assistant Captains: Felix Niequest, Wang Kerr (officially Kerr Wang in the western name order, but in the eastern name order used in Nantai, it is Wang Kerr)

RP Permissions
Choose my goalscorers:
Yes.
Godmod scoring events: Yes.
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes.
RP Injuries to my players: Yes.
Godmod injuries to my players: YES, but don't kill 'em.
Godmod other events: Yes, excluding burning down my embassies.

Style modifier: +5 (we are using Total Football)

Starting Line Up

GK: Anita Almstedt, 24
DF: Bengt Ahlgren, 22
DF: Bosse Dahl, 19
MF: Carihn Eklund, 19
MF: Maria Engman, 21
FW: Deyan Yushenko, 20
FW: Clae Hallman, 20
FW: Elov Lindberg, 22
FW: Anna Beröm, 19
FW: Rodgar Hagen, 23
FW: Felix Niequist, 20

Backups
GK: Gunborg Olander, 21
DF: Hans Sunden, 20
DF: Wang Kerr, 19
MD: Pavlov Hemming, 19
MD: Herod Vinter, 20
FW: Jacob Stenberg, 19
FW: Iris Kristiansson, 24
FW: Jerk Frisk, 20

Formation
2-2-6
----------------Almstedt----------------
--------Ahlgren---Dahl---------
------------Eklund------Engman---------------
------Yueshenko----Hallman----Hidaya----Beröm----Hagen----Niequest----

Home uniforms: Green shirt with blue arms, with the numbers on the front and back in white, and white pants, with blue shoes
Away uniforms: White shirt with green arms, with the numbers on the front and black in blue, and blue pants with green shoes
Last edited by Luziyca on Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|||The Kingdom of Rwizikuru|||
Your feeble attempts to change the very nature of how time itself has been organized by mankind shall fall on barren ground and bear no fruit
WikiFacebookKylaris: the best region for eight years runningAbout meYouTubePolitical compass

Qianrong
Diplomat

Founded: May 13, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Qianrong » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 pm

RP permissions:
Godmod scoring events: No.
RP injuries to my players: No.
Godmod injuries to my players: No.
Hand out yellow cards to my players: No.
Hand out red cards to my players: No.
Godmod other events: Yes, within reason.

Information:
Country code: QRN
Denonym: Qianrongese
Formation: 3-4-3
Style: catenaccio, generally
Home kits: red-and-gold shirts, gold shorts with red trim, blue cleats, numbers and names in white
Away kits: blue-and-gold shirts, gold shorts with blue trim, red cleats, numbers and names in white
Nickname: the Firebirds
Manager: Hua Deng-Min
Assistant Manager: Ngyuen Sai Han
Coach: Tagapagturo Kasiningang
Assistant Coach: Cheng Yin-Po
Captain: Ling Jun-Qiu(center forward)
Assistant Captains: Doc Lap Phuc(left defense) and Susiloro Kawangmabait(right midfield)

Starters:
17 Ma Yi-Ping goalkeeper (age 23)
2 Doc Lap Phuc left defense (age 23)
46 Tsung Kai-Peng center defense (age 24)
33 Shui Teng-Ban right defense (age 26)
25 Zvietomor Mladenov left midfield (age 20)
49 Dobrosyl Elasinov center midfield (age 19)
27 Rong Jin-Xing center midfield (age 23)
41 Susiloro Kawangmabait right midfield (age 24)
9 Nguyen Sinh Tan left forward (age 19)
30 Ling Jun-Qiu center forward (age 22)
11 Ton Duc Luong right forward (age 27)

Substitutes:
28 Dahilsa Tagumpay goalkeeper (age 21)
7 Palakasan Magpasikat left defense (age 23)
39 Shou Jong-Sen center defense (age 19)
5 Duan Trong Chinh right defense (age 23)
45 Wen Zhu-Fu left midfield (age 29)
22 Liu Qing-Shan center midfield (age 21)
10 Yen Peng-Zhi center midfield (age 25)
19 Phan Quoc Nhiem right midfield (age 18)
31 Bing Guang-Dong left forward (age 26)
16 Danh Tieng Khac center forward (age 26)
4 Jasnoran Omejecov right forward (age 22)

Player Roles:
Penalties: 25, Zvietomor Mladenov
Free Kicks: 11, Ton Duc Long
Corners: 46, Tsung Kai-Peng
Last edited by Qianrong on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Formerly Ruridova - Come join Kylaris!
---"Don't kill, and don't be killed, alright? That's the best you can strive for."---

The Peoples Emirate
Secretary

Founded: Feb 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

The Peoples Emirate

Postby The Peoples Emirate » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:20 pm

Choose My Goalscorers: Y
Godmod Goalscoring Events: Y
Injure Players: [Y Only if you notify me otherwise N]
Godmod Injury Events: Y
Red Card Players: N
Yellow Card Players: Y
Godmod Other Events: Y

Logo
http://www.designmantic.com/logo-design ... sign=11781

Kits
Home
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... DEQMygBMAE

Away
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... BsQMygAMAA

Alternate
http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http ... BsQMygAMAA

Mangager
Terry Van Bostiel: The well known Emiratean manager has had quite the success in the MasterCard Emirates League 1 winning the domestic title with Waverfelld Whalers on 7 separate occasions Van Bostiel hopes to bring his tactics to The Peoples Emirates National Football team. Known for his quick temper Van Bomiel hopes to add the Baptism of Fire to his lengthy list of accolades.

Starting 11

GK Shia El Arabi: Age 34 Team Waverfelld Whalers
Van Bomiel's first choice goalkeeper for over 17 years Shia El Arabi is a calm and collected keeper with strong hands that allow him to hold almost every shot thrown at him. However standing at only 5'5 El Arabi is often critisized for his height and jumping abillity

RB
Konnan Friez: Age 28 Team Yhazastan FC
Friez is known as the Leopard in the Peoples Emirate as his pace allows him to carry the ball up the pitch and create chances before sprinting back to position

CB Pierre Accent: Age 24 Team Camilliri Panthers
Pierre Accent is known as being the rock at the back the Camilliri Panthers using his massive size to block shots and passes and out outpower opposing players. Last year Accent won Footy Footy Footy Magazine's Player of The Year. However what Accent makes in size he lacks in speed as Accent has been outpaced to the ball on a few occasions

CB Tamir Yasef: Age 31 Team Camilliri Pnthers
Yasef is the veteran for the back four and his knowledge of the game has gifted him with the oppourtunity of being captain for both club and country. Van Bomiel has been quoted many times that Yasef's grit and determination to get to the ball first and keep it is something missing in todays game. Last year Yasef broke a club record for most CAPS for the Camilliri Panthers with 500.

LB Ruben Rodriguez: Age 22 Team Miglasso
Rodriguez is the only player only the Peoples Emirate to play outside of the country. Rodriguez is known all over Miglasso for his incredible pace and skill with the ball. However Rodriguez has been dubbed a diver by many and has also been called hot headed as well.

RM Jakarta Frank: Age 22 Team Waverfelld Whalers
Frank was a crucial part of the Whalers 7th domestic cup scoring 3 goals and racking up an astonashing 25 assists Frank was named the Peoples Emirates Young Player of the Year.

CAM Muhammed Hassan Age 25 Team Jasmine Pearls
The glitzy and glamoury Hassan is known off the pitch as much as he is on it. His flambouent style and skill has transacted off the pitch as Hassan's boot company MMH is the main sponsor of Peoples Emirate. However not to be overlooked Hassan has also been noted for his cannon of a leg making him a goal threat from almost anywhere.

LM Ryan Sun Age 24 Team Oxerfand FC
Sun is the set piece technician of the team racking up 22 goals from free kicks and 29 assists from the corner flag Sun is always a threat

RW Garret Pace Age 30 Team Tammer-Wield
Pace has broken the 100M dash record for the Peoples Emirate Games not once but twice and is taking this skills to the pitch. Pace in incredibly quick and has a knack of cutting inside the box for a shot when he can

ST Henri Kazoole Age 25 Team Waverfelld Whalers
60 goals in 20 games. Kazoole has accomplished this being the fastest player in Master Card Peoples Emirate League 1 history to reach 200 goals taking him only 4 seasons or 80 games to complete this task. Kazoole seems to carry on every shot he has with an impressive Goale to shot rating of 0.7. However Kazoole's off pitch life is anything but impressive as he has had numerous encounters with the police over Disturbing the peace.

LW Wallie Qaram Age 26 Team Oxerfand FC
Qaram isn't nicknamed the crossing machine for nothing as many Oxerfand FC fans say "Bend it like Qaram" Qaram can pick out almost anyone in the box and his ability to escape defenders is something well noted by PEPN who called Qaram their player of the season two years ago.

Subs
GoalkeeperS
Eliiot Braas Age 25 Team Tammer-Wield

Defenders
Tomn Tokein Age 18 Team Waverfelld Whalers
Erick Tokein Age 18 Waverfelld Whalers

Mid
Halo Mcfaster Age 26 Team Danburry
Allukal Moumbung Age 25 Team Tammeer-weld

Forwards
Leester B Leeds Age 16 Team Waverfelld Whalers
Wyom Nillata Age 30 Team JK FC

Formation 4-3-3

Lyonsland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyonsland » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:24 pm

Lyonese Team for the Coupe d' Esquarium IV
Den Fjuran Lejonir do den Cuppen don Escjeröum IV

Country code: LYO
Demonym: Lyonese
Nickname: The Warriors (Den Cjarettcusett)
Manager: Samjul Rijllö
Assistant Manager: Robbert Ceno
Captain: Stöbhen Aslar (CM, 30)
Assistant Captains: Mark Trevell (GK, 27) and Anton Trabhisonn (LM, 25)
Godmod scoring events: Yes
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes (Keep it realistic plox)
RP Injuries to my players: Yes
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes (No death plox)
Lyonese team jerseys, sponsored by BOX Television.
Starting Eleven
GK: Mark Trevell (28)
LB: ʃajmus Darlott (21)
CB: Criss Årlöja (23)
CB: Robertt Fraslan (22)
RB: Danöel Cos (27)
LM: Alics Brajmiden (19)
CM: Ebhin St. Adam (23)
RM: Stöbhen Aslar (30)
LM: Anton Trabhisonn (26)
CF: Johannes Sisakk (21)
RF: Dajbhid Maseltt (19)

Substitutes
GK: ʃon Jacobsson (23)
LB: Nål Remajott (27)
CB: Bart Clemtonn (18)
CB: Tailer Hara (24)
RB: ʃon Gelmiter (23)
LM: Frederic Immerʃonatt (24)
CM: Ross Adamsson (25)
RM: Camiron Toleren (21)
LM: Saimon Holoritt (27)
CF: Löim Sjorinett (19)
RF: Tomm Ralsistodd (24)
Formation: 4-3-3
Skill Modifier: +1.5
Lyonese letter pronounciation: ʃ = Sh (as in shut), Å = Oh (as in throne), Ö = Ee (as in cheese)
Lyonsland, Esquarium's favourite Celtic-Nordic federal kingdom!

Lyonsland
Envoy

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lyonsland » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:26 pm

The Peoples Emirate wrote:-snip-

OOC: We do not have to repeat ourselves: this is for the region of Esquarium only.
Lyonsland, Esquarium's favourite Celtic-Nordic federal kingdom!

Nevamaa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevamaa » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:49 pm

Info
Country code: NVM
Denonym: Nevan
Nickname: The Lions
Manager: Kari Räty
Assistant Manager: Olli Rajahuhta
Captain: Niko Väisänen (19)
Assistant Captains: Onni Kirvesniemi (18)

RP Permissions
Godmod injuries to my players: Yes
Style modifier: +1

Squad
Goalkeepers
Lauri Männikkö, #1, 32

Defenders
Juho Väätäinen, #2, 30
Iiro Jalolahti, #5, 26
Kimmo Berglund, #8, 29

Midfielders
Matti Ristinen, #6, 29
Onni Kirvesniemi, #18, 36
Arttu Kuivala, #12, 26

Forwards
Niko Väisänen, #19, 33
Johannes Eklund, #20, 30
Ari Nurmela, #21, 26
Tero Kolkkala, #23, 24

Substitutes
Goalkeepers
Tuomas Viinikainen, #3, 29

Defenders
Panu Sillanpää, #7, 27
Juuso Härkänen, #15, 33
Topias Vuorinen, #25, 35

Midfielders
Jesse Viljanen, #10, 25
Jin van Elten, #17, 27
Anton Nicolescu, #16, 28

Forwards
Severi Paasivirta, #24, 30
Zaránd Szepesy, #9, 27
Henrik Kilpeläinen, #14, 27
Antti Harju, #4, 27

Formation
1-3-3-4

Männikkö
Väätäinen-Jalolahti-Berglund
Ristinen-Kirvesniemi-Kuivala
Väisänen-Eklund-Nurmela-Kolkkala

Kit
Last edited by Nevamaa on Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Hippo
Factbook

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:52 pm

OOC: This is the first time that Pavonistade has (OOCly) been in such a competition, so expect some hiccup.

Pavonistadian National Team
Teimne Natonelle Pavonisteidch

Code: PAV
Demonym: Pavonistadian
Nickname: Three Colors (Koleurs Troix)
Manager: Lawrense Dawn (54)
Assistant Manager: Marek Arankan (46)
Captain: Frederik Kamef (33)
Assistant Captain: Nelsen Vanadie (32)
Formation: 3-5-2
Style: +2

RP Permissions
Godmod scoring events: No
RP Injuries to my players: Yes, no severity
Godmod injuries to my players: No

Kits
Home: Navy blue and red shirts, black shorts with navy blue trim, black shoes, white numbers
Away: Sky blue and white shirts, black shorts with red trim, black shoes, black numbers

Starters
GK: Sean Johansen (20)
CB: Keith Parsonis (24)
CB: Andreu Rifkins (19)
CB: Alecsandeur Iatouqua (21)
DM: Nelsen Vanadie (32)
DM: Lessac Periof (23)
LM: Evan Samntona (18)
AM: Oliver Peques (25)
RM: Donald Barbetou (24)
CF: Nathen Sacherisen (19)
CF: Frederik Kamef (33)

Substitutes
GK: Nikolas Giovanni (24)
CB: Fransesko Oppenheim (22)
CB: Tchendron Kiloe (23)
CB: Laeon Lotoski (25)
DM: Justein Lafos (20)
DM: Kuentin Saunter (19)
LM: Samnuel Palades (21)
AM: Brenden Devaleur (27)
RM: Isande Mendez (18)
CF: Hugo Wilson (23)
CF: Antoni Ciennine (22)
Last edited by Pavonistade on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Banija
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Banija » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Banija National Team

Information
Country code: BNJ
Denonym: Banijan
Nickname: Die Oranje
Manager: Pieter Huzienga
Assistant Manager: Bill Hoekstra
Captain: Spiridon Slavomir
Alternate Captain: Nicolaas Wessels
Home Kits: Orange(similar to Netherlands)
Away Kits: All White(similar to NZ)
Alternate: Purple(similar to Fiorentina)

RP Permissions
RP Injuries to my players: Yes(please state how long they will be out if you do choose to injure them however).
Style modifier: +3

Starters: 4-2-3-1
GK #1 Borislav Ladislav. Age 35
LB #5 Vladimir Krunoslav. Age 29
LCB #2 Spiridon Slavomir (captain). Age 35
RCB #4 Jacobus de Villiers. Age 33
RB #19 Albert Rabie. Age 27
LCM #7 Joseph Maritz. Age 24
RCM #8 Konstantin Drago. Age 32
LM #17 Vlado Bauer III. Age 21
CAM #10 Nicolaas Wessels(vice-captain). Age 30
RM #6 Ivica Jadranka. Age 32
ST #9 Grozdana Antic. Age 24

Bench:
GK #16 Obrad Vulin. Age 22
GK #35 Vesma Linta. Age 38
LB/RB # 21 Radmilo Lakatos. Age 34
LB/RB # 18 Milan Kovac. Age 31
CB #15 Vlade Isailovic. Age 27
CB #13 Martinus Botha. Age 22
CB/CM #24 Branko Divac. Age 29
LM/RM #14 Milenko Veselko. Age 37.
LM/RM #23 Milovan Dimitrov. Age 28
CM/CAM #20 Laslo Drecun. Age 25.
CM/CAM #25 Goran Varga. Age 23
ST #29 Igor Banac. Age 19
ST #11 Louis Pretorious. Age 26.

Notes:
1. If you choose to RP subs, Milenko Veselko is always the first player off the bench(barring injury of course) and will enter at outside midfield.
2. The lion's share of the goals, if you please, will be scored by Grozdana Antic and Nicolaas Wessels. Antic takes all of our penalties, and Wessels takes the free kicks.
Former champion of quite a few things. Former President of even more things.
Kabaka = King
Lubuga = Queen Consort
Isebantu = Crown Prince
Waziri = Foreign Minister
Katikkiro = Prime Minister
Omugabe/Omugaba= Prince/Princess
Banija Domestic Sports | Map of Banija
NSCF 14 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 17 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria), NSCF 19 CHAMPIONS(Northern Moravica), NSCF 21 CHAMPIONS(Loyola-Istria)
Sporting World Cup 8. WBCs 47 & 51. Di Bradini Cup 47. World Cup 86. IBC 30, 31, 32, 33. National Trophy Cabinet.
Does your country need public transit? Contact the RTC!
If you see this, assume you have an embassy in my country and we have an embassy in yours!

The Ocelot Isles
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ocelot Isles » Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:48 pm

OOC: Also need one for the Ocelot Isles

Ocelotian National Football Team
Nazionale ocelotiana di calcio
Belpaid Teime Natonelle Oseilodteidch

Code: OCE
Demonym: Ocelotian
Nickname: [The] Purrs
Manager: Carlos Agapito (48)
Captain: Patrik Sonna (32)
Formation: 5-4-1
Style: +1

RP Permissions
RP Injuries to my players: Yes, no severity

Kits
Home: Orange and white shirts, orange shorts, black shoes, black numbers
Away: Orange and black shirts, orange shorts, black shoes, white numbers

Starters
GK: Ian Barren (20)
LWB: Lukas Arbore (24)
CB: Zachary Macdonald (18)
CB: Peter Rothman (21)
CB: William Dipasqua (22)
RWB: Vasili Mareneies (23)
LM: Antonio Watsen (18)
AM: Francis Colin (25)
AM: Charles Liefobe (24)
RM: Yanick Schmitt (19)
CF: Patrik Sonna (32)

Substitutes
GK: Ethan Son (18)
LWB: Jorje Lefebvre (26)
CB: Jordan Lazzari (23)
CB: Kenneth Appor (25)
CB: Frans Dominen (20)
RWB: Gregory Cehon (24)
LM: Franklin Mantoli (21)
AM: Peyton Katem (19)
AM: Michael Rivers (22)
RM: Earl Suabinsen (25)
CF: Teringtor Moretti (27)
Last edited by The Ocelot Isles on Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Demonym: Ocelotian
Independent from PAVONISTADE

Michillies
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Michillies » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:09 pm

-retconned-
Last edited by Michillies on Wed May 11, 2016 6:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Accept no substitutes!

Faureia
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Faureia » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:58 pm

(please note that Faureia and Causenia are both represented by this account, but only Causenia is participating because OoCly we had too many participants and ICly they were caught using steroids)

RP permissions:
See RP Permissions for Qianrong.

Information:
Country code: CSN
Denonym: Causenian
Formation: 2-3-5
Style: totaalvoetball
Home kits: white and blue shirts, black and blue shorts, blue and white socks, black cleats, black numbers and names
Away kits: black and blue shirts, blue shorts with white trim, white socks, white and black cleats, white numbers and names
Nickname: the Bulls
Manager: Serhiy Saienko
Assistant Manager: Yuriy Oprysk
Coach: Volodymyr Kolomiets
Assistant Coach: Mykola Lazrov
Captain: 19, Arseniy Kravchenko
Assistant Captains: 31, Oleksandr Saienko, and 2, Dmytro Dobryvechir

Starters:
7 Viktor Hordiyenko goalkeeper (age 24)
12 Leonid Shevchenko left defense (age 22)
11 Vitaliy Sirko right defense (age 23)
43 Hennadiy Sverbylo left midfield (age 25)
21 Anatoliy Yevtukh center midfield (age 26)
9 Mykhailo Syromakha right midfield (age 23)
2 Dmytro Dobryvechir left wing forward (age 19)
31 Pavlo Saienko left inside forward (age 24)
19 Arseniy Kravchenko center forward (age 18)
30 Yevheny Kompaniyets right inside forward (age 22)
36 Petro Romanyshyn right wing forward (age 26)

Substitutes:
28 Hryhoriy Avramenko goalkeeper (age 18)
7 Oleksiy Petrushevych left defense (age 24)
39 Havryil Kravchenko right defense (age 19)
5 Csaba Szucs left midfield (age 23)
45 Arkadiy Shukhevych center midfield (age 29)
22 Feliks Kovalenko right midfield (age 21)
4 Volodymyr Havrylyuk left wing forward (age 24)
29 Andriy Klynenko left inside midfield (age 18)
37 Vasyl Tkachenko center forward (age 26)
6 Kliment Nesterenko right inside forward (age 25)
10 Szilveszter Kovermedvesolyomszy right wing forward (age 21)

Player Roles:
Penalties: 43, Hennadiy Sverbylo
Free Kicks: 30, Yevheny Kompaniyets
Corners: 11, Vitaliy Sirko
Last edited by Faureia on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Republica Populară Democrată a Făureia
Народно-Демократична Республіка Феурея
Népi Demokratikus Köztársaság Váreszyország

Libertate, Unitate, Egalitate, Prosperitate
Свобода, Єдність, Рівність, Процвітання
Szabadság, Egység, Egyenlőség, Jólét

Об'єднана Республіка Кеушеня
Republica Unită Căușenia
Egyesült Köztársaság Kászőnország

Слава нашій Батьківщині
Slavă Patriei Noastre
Dicsőség a Hazát

Derman Iles
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Derman Iles » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:00 pm

The Coupe d'Esquarium!
The Derman National Team leaves for Michilies.

The Derman National Team's plane after takeoff from Derman City International Airport, en route to Michilies for the IV Coupe d'Esquarium.

Yesterday the Derman National Football Team left the Derman Iles to fly all the way to Michiles to participate in the IV Coupe d'Esquarium, the most prestigious sports tournament in all of Esquarium. They left with the blessing of president Darwin Connor who told them to "...try your best and make your nation proud...". The team was lucky to even be able to be accepted into the tournament. The spot was the 40th, the last one, which was supposed to go to the nation of Faureia but were disqualified due to it being discovered that some of the players had brought steroids. The spot was given to the Derman Iles, who rushed their team in, without steroids.

In total 40 countries are taking part in the beautiful nation of Michiles. It works on an elimination system where the teams will be divided into eight groups of five and each team will play every other team in their group once. At the end of the group stage, the winners and runners-up of each group advance to the Round of 16. A country would be awarded three points for a win, one for a draw and head-to-head results come before overall records when ranking tied teams. A losing gives a nation no points.

President Darwin Connor told the people not to get their hopes up too high. "We will almost certainly not win." He said on national radio. "But our team will go down with a fight, and the world will be impressed with their determination. If they win, we cheer them." He said. "And if they lose, we cheer them." Darwin Connor could not have stated any better the feelings felt by all true Derman Team fans. This is Derman Television, thanks for listening.
WWW.DermanTV.der WWW.DermanAir.der
You want to live in my nation? You're insane!
CAPITALIST, NATIONALIST, CANADIAN ROYALIST
Visit my wiki pages here!
Romberg wrote:Remember. If nukes aren't the solution, then you're not using enough nukes.
Generailia wrote:So invasion or hugs? Hard choice :lol:. I wonder how the citizens will react if they saw there savior just say. "Well I lost. HUG ME!" Then immediately drop his weapon and attempt to stop the terrorists with love.

The Peoples Emirate
Secretary

Founded: Feb 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Peoples Emirate » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:01 pm

Lyonsland wrote:
The Peoples Emirate wrote:-snip-

OOC: We do not have to repeat ourselves: this is for the region of Esquarium only.

I have already moved regions

Michillies
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Michillies » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:07 pm

The Peoples Emirate wrote:
Lyonsland wrote:OOC: We do not have to repeat ourselves: this is for the region of Esquarium only.

I have already moved regions

OOC: The sign-ups have already closed. I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait until the next edition around September-ish to participate.

Accept no substitutes!

North Daecon
Minister

Founded: Nov 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby North Daecon » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:36 am

(OOC: This is mostly the same roster from the last Coupe d'Esquarium, I couldn't be bothered just changing my whole team for a edition 6 months from the last one.)

North Daeconese Rangers
Maor Páirce Daegánach Thuaidh
конная полиция северного дяькона

Country code: NDA
Denonym: North Daeconese
Nickname: Rangers
Manager: Richard Frederick, 48
Assistant Manager: Aleksandr Konev, 36
Captain: Daniel Grant, 30
Assistant Captains: Lucas Arkman, Charles Cunningham

RP Permissions
Godmod scoring events: Yes.
Hand out red cards to my players: Yes.
RP Injuries to my players: Yes.
Godmod injuries to my players: You can, but nothing that involves death.
Godmod other events: Yes, no crippling events though.

Starting Line Up

GK: Bruce Portsman, 31
DF: Riley Bavister, 21
DF: Michael Harford, 23
DF: Aaron Mocatta, 22
DF: Hunter Brunton, 21
MF: Daniel Grant, 30
MF: Lucas Arkman, 25
FW: Aiden Cohn, 24
FW: Charles Cunningham, 22
FW: Lucas Parry-Okeden, 22
ST: Samuel Summers, 24

Backups
GK: Brock Mowbray, 20
DF: Connor Dunne, 18
DF: Aaron Hincks, 18
MD: Mitchell Deuchar, 19
MD: Liam Rowan, 20
FW: Flynn Charlton, 19
FW: Jesse Bednall, 21
FW: Samuel Sharland, 20

Formation: 4-2-3-1
Skill Modifier: -1

Home uniforms: Blue shirt with white arms, with the numbers on the front and back in white, and blue pants, with white shoes
Away uniforms: White shirt with blue arms, with the numbers on the front and black in blue, and white pants with blue shoes

Atlantia Creek
Secretary

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantia Creek » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:41 am

Atlantia Creek's Team
Head Coach/Manager: Michael Synlinska
Assistant Coach/Manager: Douglas Williams
Captain: Stephen Sully
Assistant Captains: Andrew Costa, Martin Bartlett

Skill Modifier +1

ROSTER:
GK: James Adstone
GK: Stephen Roy
DF: Stephen Sully
DF: Jeremy McClaine
DF: Andrew Costa
DF: Daniel Trunningbrough
DF: Mike Lynn
DF: Jason Decligha
MF: Antoine Johnson
MF: Nashmir Raman
MF: Andrew Gonzales
MF: Martin Bartlett
FW: Richard Gall
FW: Daniel Sahardja
FW: James Dassing
FW: Michael Rand
FW: Stephen Addison
FW: Jason Gull
ST: Andrew Golls

Godmod injuries to my players: Yes, Excluding death
Godmod other events: Yes, but nothing to drastic
Last edited by Atlantia Creek on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nevamaa
Envoy

Founded: Oct 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevamaa » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 am

Members of the Nevan football team will be the first Nevans to visit the Michillies since establishment of the Republican Authority

NEVANLINNA - After it was confirmed that Nevanmaa will participate in the fourth Coup d'Esquarium held in Republican-controlled Michillies, it became clear that the players and staff of the Nevan football team will be the first Nevans to set foot on Michillian soil since the establishment of the Republican Authority in 1914.

The Michillian Republican Authority was forced to grant Nevan players temporary travel documents to enter the Michillies after EFA regulations required that teams from all member states would be allowed to participate. The Nevan team will enter the country via Odissia, where their Nevan passports will be stored in the Nevan embassy. From there, the team will proceed into Christiana.

Before the team begun their journey to the Michillies, they visited the Lavonius Palace, temporary home of the King of the Michillies and Odissia to ask for a symbolic permission to enter his realm. King Jeremiah III granted permission and wished luck to the Nevan, Odissian and Michillian football teams, stating that "football truly transcends politics and national borders. I wish the best of luck to all states of my realm as well as Nevanmaa, may the best team win".

The Nevan team will not be able to tour Christiana freely; outside of training and matches, the team will be restricted to the West Cedarbrookese embassy that houses the Nevan Interests Section. The team will not participate in any other activites while in the Michillies and even food will be delivered to them from Nevanmaa.

However, the restrictions don't seem to bother Niko Väisänen, the captain of the Nevan football team. According to Väisänen, "our team will go to the Michillies to win. We might not have a stadium full of supporters present, but we know that millions of Nevan people will be watching us and we have no intention of disappointing them."
Call me Hippo
Factbook

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports