NATION

PASSWORD

International Hockey Discussion Thread (OOC, version II)

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Nova Anglicana wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:1. I'd like to congratulate Vermark for making the Round of Sixteen right in his first WCoH! Way to go, man!

2. Today, the 8th of February, will be a bye day due to lengthy delay I've had due to personal reasons. I am extremely sorry for this inconvenience....With large number of playoff spots already having been decided, I may eliminate the bye day after MD7.

Just to be clear, is there a bye day today or not?

Today's the bye day!
WORK IN PROGRESS: The Wanderer's Guide To Somewhere: Megathread!

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Havl
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Havl » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:21 am

That loss certainly stings a bit. Can't complain about losing to the Olympics champs, though (unranked or not).
Last edited by Havl on Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Same flag, same motto, same whatever since 2004.
Champions: World Cup of Hockey 20, 21, 22, 25
Hosts: NationStates Sports Car Series 1, 2, 3, 4

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:34 am

Havl wrote:That loss certainly stings a bit. Can't complain about losing to the Olympics champs, though (unranked or not).

It certainly was surprising to me...At least you lost to a worthy RPer, unranked or not.

Happy 420 Friends!

2x World Cup, 2x Baptism of Fire, 2x Cup of Harmony, 5x World Cup of Hockey, 2x World Bowl and 2x International Basketball Championships Host

Havl
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2004
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Havl » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:21 am

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:
Havl wrote:That loss certainly stings a bit. Can't complain about losing to the Olympics champs, though (unranked or not).

It certainly was surprising to me...At least you lost to a worthy RPer, unranked or not.

Absolutely! No complaints there.
Same flag, same motto, same whatever since 2004.
Champions: World Cup of Hockey 20, 21, 22, 25
Hosts: NationStates Sports Car Series 1, 2, 3, 4

Vermark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vermark » Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:26 pm

Havl wrote:
The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:It certainly was surprising to me...At least you lost to a worthy RPer, unranked or not.

Absolutely! No complaints there.

It was a good series. Definitely was hard for me to win it.
The Social Republic of Vermark
Capital: Videnhagen | Trigamme: VER | Demonym: Varish/Vare
Leadership: P.M. Markus Leonardsson (Hanseatic Party) | Population: 23,600,000

[About Me: Canadian | Progressive Conservative | Long-Distance Runner]
[National Info: Official Factbook | Videnhagen Press Group | sportmark.vk]
[Storefronts: Hansa Corporation | University of Videnhagen]
"It is not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena...who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~Theodore Roosevelt

Affiliated South Califan Sprawls
Attaché

Founded: Feb 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Affiliated South Califan Sprawls » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:48 am

I had to say something about this...am I off base here?

Ontorisa wrote:OOC: Thanks Equestrian for not replying to my TG implying for scorers :roll:
Ontorisa wrote:OOC: I guess people don't want to submit their scorers. Whatever, thanks for being cooperative guys.

This kind of blatant passive-aggressiveness is clearly unnecessary, isn't it? RPers aren't at your beck and call and may have other responsibilities that they can't control. Everyone occasionally has to work around not having the names of the other team's scorers. Nobody has any special claim to the others' time, and nobody owes you a response on your schedule.
Domestic update: Soccer (FLSC A1-2)
Thanks The Freestates for flag.
WA: Califan WA Detachment
she/they
Libertarian Communist (-8.5, -6.97)
Sondstead wrote:And of course, it is in fact a law of physics that immigrants neither pay taxes nor contribute to the economy in any way. This is referred to in technical terms as the Klux Property.

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:47 am

Affiliated South Califan Sprawls wrote:I had to say something about this...am I off base here?

Ontorisa wrote:OOC: Thanks Equestrian for not replying to my TG implying for scorers :roll:
Ontorisa wrote:OOC: I guess people don't want to submit their scorers. Whatever, thanks for being cooperative guys.

This kind of blatant passive-aggressiveness is clearly unnecessary, isn't it? RPers aren't at your beck and call and may have other responsibilities that they can't control. Everyone occasionally has to work around not having the names of the other team's scorers. Nobody has any special claim to the others' time, and nobody owes you a response on your schedule.

The tragedy is that if Ontorisa had looked at his opponents' RP permissions, he would have been able to determine whether or not they checked off the "choose my goalscorers" box, which I imagine they did. I think Ontorisa's a first-time participant, which may somewhat explain this. But I'm completely in agreement with you.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Affiliated South Califan Sprawls wrote:I had to say something about this...am I off base here?

:roll:

TG'd, waited patiently. Plus a bunch of them never chose their goalscorers or had a roster to begin with.

Don't sass me dude.

EDIT:

That also isn't passive-aggressiveness, this is more of an impatient and annoyed attitude for your information (that right there was passive-aggressive).
Last edited by Ontorisa on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Ontorisa wrote:

TG'd, waited patiently. Plus a bunch of them never chose their goalscorers or had a roster to begin with.

Don't sass me dude.

EDIT:

That also isn't passive-aggressiveness, this is more of an impatient and annoyed attitude for your information (that right there was passive-aggressive).

You got it wrong Ontorisa.

Not everyone has time to respond to your TG or RP right away. There's so thing called RL commitment after all.

If one said yes on RP permissions box, it meant that you have their permission to choose their scorers.

With others not submitting their rosters, that pretty much means that you are free to do whatever you desire with them. It's often done by RPers, in particular Gregoryisgodistan.

So why blame them for leaving it up to you to decide?
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy 420 Friends!

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Ontorisa wrote:

Don't sass me dude.

EDIT:

Not everyone has time to respond to your TG or RP right away. There's so thing called RL commitment after all.

If one said yes on RP permissions box, it meant that you have their permission to choose their scorers.

With others not submitting their rosters, that pretty much means that you are free to do whatever you desire with them. It's often done by RPers, in particular Gregoryisgodistan.

Because, I'm not a big fan of deciding who scored and such. What I want to know is how their player scored, what playing style, what type of goal was it, etc.

And yes, I'm aware of RL commitments.

EDIT:

Also, different teams have different playing styles, and I have no clue how different people have their teams set up, for all I know their entire team could be a bunch of goofs and grinders. For example, one might be a conservative offensive-high defence team who focuses mostly on the big body and wicked one-timers. My team focused mostly on agility, intelligence, good passes and mind games (which didn't really help with my shitty 3-3-0 record).
Last edited by Ontorisa on Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Ontorisa wrote:

Because, I'm not a big fan of deciding who scored and such. What I want to know is how their player scored, what playing style, what type of goal was it, etc.

If you are not a fan of it, then that's going to be a problem for you in this tournament, where the RP level isn't as great or detail-oriented as World Cup. There are teams like Gyatso-Kai, GGS and myself (I have a pretty good hold of my players and have a log on every one of them active this QHL season) but not all's going to be like that.

So you need to develop on how to RP when your opponent's unavailable or not as invested into hockey.

Happy 420 Friends!

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Ontorisa wrote:

If you are not a fan of it, then that's going to be a problem for you in this tournament, where the RP level isn't as great or detail-oriented as World Cup. There are teams like Gyatso-Kai, GGS and myself (I have a pretty good hold of my players and have a log on every one of them active this QHL season) but not all's going to be like that.

So you need to develop on how to RP when your opponent's unavailable or not as invested into hockey.

"Not as invested into hockey"

Pretty hard when your entire life you've been attending hockey schools.

Also, different teams have different playing styles, and I have no clue how different people have their teams set up, for all I know their entire team could be a bunch of goofs and grinders. For example, one might be a conservative offensive-high defence team who focuses mostly on the big body and wicked one-timers. My team focused mostly on agility, intelligence, good passes and mind games (which didn't really help with my shitty 3-3-0 record).

I do the whole box record + player scoring thing and I try and keep it professional looking, as if it were a real thing. RPing sans opponent would be probably a migraine for me considering that I expect cooperation from people I RP with since I happily (usually) give my cooperation to them.

If they have commitments, so be it. Because I got a TG from JUR who explained why he had not replied, and you know what? I was cool with it, because I understood something had come up/he had been busy. Semarland and Equestrian? Not so much, not even an acknowledgement TG.

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Ontorisa wrote:

I do the whole box record + player scoring thing and I try and keep it professional looking, as if it were a real thing. RPing sans opponent would be probably a migraine for me considering that I expect cooperation from people I RP with since I happily (usually) give my cooperation to them.

If they have commitments, so be it. Because I got a TG from JUR who explained why he had not replied, and you know what? I was cool with it, because I understood something had come up/he had been busy. Semarland and Equestrian? Not so much, not even an acknowledgement TG.

The point is, even if your opponents are no-roster teams or do not give you the information you seek, you do the best with what you have. If your opponents give you the ability to choose their goalscorers, then choose them. If you like detail, then mention how they scored their goals. If they don't like how you described their goals, they will tell you and at that point and that point only will you have the opportunity to grouse (given that you TG'd them before). Otherwise, be professional. Don't write snippy little OOC notes about your opponents.

NS Sports RPing is so much different from RPing on other sections of the forum. It's not as cooperative as other types of RPing. There are broad guidelines set out and that's all you have to follow. People expect whoever RPs first to tell the story of how the game happened. If there is disagreement, then you work it out.
Last edited by Nova Anglicana on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Founded: Jun 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:32 pm

The Royal Kingdom of Quebec wrote:With others not submitting their rosters, that pretty much means that you are free to do whatever you desire with them. It's often done by RPers, in particular Gregoryisgodistan.

That is mostly, but not entirely, true. If a nation has an established history in the tournament but for whatever reason didn't get around to posting one that tournament, you shouldn't do anything too extreme. For instance, even though Estope, an established user, didn't post a roster this tournament, I refrained from doing anything too extreme that I knew he wouldn't be OK with it. (I did do somewhat extreme stuff to San Jose Guayabal, another established user who didn't post a roster, but I've done things like what with him in the past and he's been OK with it, so it's different.) Nations who sign up for the first time and never do anything else ever again, including post a roster, are generally fair game for anything. That being said, if you're trying to treat this as some highly realistic, intense thing, you're not going to be doing anything as extreme as I would anyway. I suspect you won't have 600 pound players attempting to crush fans and members of the opposing team no matter who you're playing. I also suspect no players of yours will run into the stands and cut off the private parts of fans who are not wearing shirts. That's not what you're trying to do, and of course, if I were playing you and RPed first, I would respect that.

But the rest of what Quebec and the others said is completely correct. You're going to run into some opponents who don't even bother to post rosters, others who don't even bother to RP, and occasionally you'll get a roster that's posted but doesn't seem to be taking things very seriously, like Hicana, or to a lesser extent, The Sword Bloke. Sometimes these are posted purely for entertainment, sometimes it's out of laziness, sometimes it's because the other user doesn't completely understand how the sport works, and sometimes it's a combination of those. I'm not going to attempt to judge why Hicana and TSB posted those rosters, and they both seem to have an IC reason for being so weird, but the point is you need to make do with what you've got.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
World Indoor Soccer Championship 6 - 2nd place
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
WB XXII 10th Place in Casaran, advanced to Round of 32
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WCoH 27 co-host and champs
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Affiliated South Califan Sprawls » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:58 pm

Ontorisa wrote:

Don't sass me dude.

EDIT:

You're being openly hostile now. This is the kind of thing that makes it harder for us to make our case that we're policing ourselves. NS isn't your stage, it's a game for us to share. Nobody owes you a telegram, especially if you're not going to take 5 seconds to see if your opponent allows others to decide their scorers, which most do.

Because, I'm not a big fan of deciding
That sounds like entirely your problem. Spare the rest of us your sniping. Going to hockey school doesn't make you a victim. The rest of the players and the host have laid out a system for you to work this out from game to game. There are plenty of places to ask questions if you don't know how to proceed.
she/they
Sondstead wrote:And of course, it is in fact a law of physics that immigrants neither pay taxes nor contribute to the economy in any way. This is referred to in technical terms as the Klux Property.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:35 pm

Gregoryisgodistan wrote:Snip

Ohhh, okay, gotcha man. Seems pretty clear now :)

Affiliated South Califan Sprawls wrote:Snip

Maybe my hopes got a bit too high for a TG, after all, I got a TG from Allamunic States in about 1-3 hours replying to my question within 2-3 TGs. But I always expect TG replies from people not because "NS Sports is my little stage" ( :eyebrow: ), no quite the opposite of that. I do it for all RPs in all forums (II, P2TM), TGing for clarification, asking questions and such to prevent myself from posting something that the other player(s) may not be alright with.

Plus, y'know, I'm a pretty big goof when it comes to NS Sports since it's probably not the most cohesive RPs I've been participating in :P

EDIT:

Maybe impatience got the better of me, in that case, yeah my OOC comments were probably not the best things to post at the time. But seriously, NS is not my stage? Quite, and I hope that we can clear up that you may not base all of your accusations on my personality/way of thinking/RP style upon one, single, RP thread. So, let's try to keep this as gentlemanly as possible, yes?
Last edited by Ontorisa on Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Affiliated South Califan Sprawls » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:05 pm

I'm not male. Thanks for being open minded, though. Other than that, shrugs. We seem to have a mutual understanding on the important points now, so things worked out.
she/they

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:08 am

Affiliated South Califan Sprawls wrote:I'm not male. Thanks for being open minded, though. Other than that, shrugs. We seem to have a mutual understanding on the important points now, so things worked out.

Sorry, force of habit :)

Vermark
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 23, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vermark » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:05 am

Ontorisa wrote:

I have your solution. If there are no names, than you can say this for a scoreline:

12:34 GOAL - #01 Right Wing (#02 Center, #03 Left Defenseman)

If you've ever played an EA Sports NCAA video game, all the names are like this because of amateurism rules. Even in the older NHL games, if you played as a irrelevant team like Team Italy or something, the player names would be listed as the position.

My grandfather used to say, "Those who go looking for trouble usually find it." If you consciously try to cause conflict, don't be surprised when a conflict occurs. Also, simple problems generally don't have complex solutions; they more often than not have pretty simple answers.
The Social Republic of Vermark
Capital: Videnhagen | Trigamme: VER | Demonym: Varish/Vare
Leadership: P.M. Markus Leonardsson (Hanseatic Party) | Population: 23,600,000

[About Me: Canadian | Progressive Conservative | Long-Distance Runner]
[National Info: Official Factbook | Videnhagen Press Group | sportmark.vk]
[Storefronts: Hansa Corporation | University of Videnhagen]
"It is not the critic who counts...The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena...who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. " ~Theodore Roosevelt

Allamunnic States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Allamunnic States » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:40 am

I know I wasn't terribly active during the time I was still in the Cup this time around (sorry about that, by the way; meant to post more than I did), but for what it's worth, as one of the relatively old hands on NS Sport at this point (Jeez, that feels weird to say), choosing opponents' scorers is pretty standard, Ontorisa. If they don't furnish a roster or RP information, a decent assumption is use what they're likely entered under.

For instance, no roster? Note that a score occurred, when it was made, which position did it, and that's it. Things like "a [nation name] winger" or "an opposing [position]" are handy for things like that, where you can determine game flow and events without stepping on toes.

As for their philosophy... teams that don't post a score modifier are entered as having a neutral (0) one. With that in mind, whenever that's the case, I tend to treat such teams as playing with a mix of finesse and physicality, and being about as "standard" as is possible for a team. That way, you can avoid, again, stepping on toes if the person comes in late, since odds are you weren't too far off the mark about their team, while still drawing reasonable conclusions about a team you have no information on, so that you can do your role-playing.

All else fails, if the other RPer has serious issues with what you did, so long as you didn't contradict standing roleplay permissions, it's pretty standard for people to TG you if they want something requested. Not responding to *those* TG's is far more annoying, believe me (and when that happens, I usually post my own post, making the changes I think are necessary to my team, and treating mine as canon for my purposes).

Unfortunately, even if you don't like deciding such things, it is something you'll have to get used to; solid RPing in NSSport tends to call for determining match events, even when you don't always have much information from your opponent.
Part of the Ajax Role-Playing Community.
Stay apprised of developments in Ottonia
Political Compass
Six-Time World Bowl Champions (XVI, XVII, XIX, XXIII, XXV, XXVII)
WLC VII & X Champs (WLC VI, XI & XIII Runners-Up)

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:17 pm

Here's an example of how one can do well even without RP information on it :P

That being said, it is part of a learning curve, so not the end of the world. Ontorisa had some great RPs this WCoH, and it looks like they'll only get better from this point. Keep up the work!

Happy 420 Friends!

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:39 am

As I mentioned earlier, the finalized WCoH rankings post-26 will be available here after Game 5 is played, either tonight or tomorrow. It is currently updated through Game 4 of the finals, meaning everyone's rank points except Gyatso-Kai and Quebec are final. However, the ordinal rank of the top few nations will change since the winner is going to be number 1 due to receiving the full 15. This will bump me down to #2 and Havl down to #3. The loser of Game 5 will be #4 - neither of them would drop behind EQS.
Gregoryisgodistan, population 75,000,000. All citizens are required to worship Lord Almighty Gregory, our head of state, as a deity.
IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Royal Kingdom of Quebec » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:54 pm

Thanks to all who participated and helped out in this edition of the World Cup of Hockey! I hope your time in venues all across the Multiverse and Quebec was pleasant and please come back next time.

I'd also like to give a specific round of thanks to Northern Sunrise Islands, Gregoryisgodistan, Saintland/Free Republics, Valanora, Felix, Yttribia, Vekaiyu, Nephara and Nova Anglicana for scorinating the Quebec games. It was much appreciated.
Last edited by The Royal Kingdom of Quebec on Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy 420 Friends!

Gregoryisgodistan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Gregoryisgodistan » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:57 pm

IBS II Champions
Beach Cup IX Round of 16
BoI XIV Champion
IBS III Champions
WCoH 22 Round of 16
IBS IV host, champion
4th in WCoH 23
WBC 29 QF
HWC 12 hosts
WJHC VI 2nd place,
CoH 60 4th place
WCoH XXIV Champs
CoH 61 Runner-Up
IBS VI Champs
BOI XVI Host
IBS VII Champs
WCoH XXV 2nd Place
WBC 32 2nd Place
IBS VIII host and champs
WBC 33 Host/QF
WC 72 Qualifier
WBC 34 champs
CoH 67 Third place

Allamunnic States
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 28, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Allamunnic States » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Congratulations to Quebec for a well-run tournament and on the championship! Commiserations to Gyatso-Kai and the other runners-up!
Part of the Ajax Role-Playing Community.
Stay apprised of developments in Ottonia
Political Compass
Six-Time World Bowl Champions (XVI, XVII, XIX, XXIII, XXV, XXVII)
WLC VII & X Champs (WLC VI, XI & XIII Runners-Up)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NS Sports