NATION

PASSWORD

2nd OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CUP EVERYTHING THREAD (IC)OPEN

A battle ground for the sportsmen and women of nations worldwide. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Allied Omaha
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Allied Omaha » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 am

ROUNDOFSIX
rO6

Round Of Six
Ndaku 6–5 Abahnleft
Darvale 2–7 The Grand British Kingdom
Allied Omaha 6–7 Rejistania

Allied Omaha, Darvale and Abahnleft have been eliminated. They will battle for the 5th, 4th and 3rd place. Rejistania are automatic final qualifiers because of there last title. Ndaku and The Grand British Kingdom will fight for a place in the final, in the semi final.
Last edited by Allied Omaha on Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Manchester United For Life!
14, Pakistani, FOOTBALL IS MY LIFE, Manchester united is my dream

1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CUP
2nd OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CUP

Ndaku
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ndaku » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:44 pm

Allied Omaha wrote:ROUNDOFSIX
rO6

Round Of Six
Ndaku 6–5 Abahnleft
Allied Omaha 6–7 Rejistania

Allied Omaha, Darvale and Abahnleft have been eliminated. They will battle for the 5th, 4th and 3rd place. Rejistania are automatic final qualifiers because of there last title. Ndaku and The Grand British Kingdom will fight for a place in the final, in the semi final.

NSPN: ROUNDOFSIX
Ndakene crowds all over the stadium cheer waving the Ndakene national mini flag as the national team won 6-5 against Abahnleft today! The national team will face the Grand British Kingdom in the next round. Ndaku has yet to beat the Grand British Kingdom. The last time they met, GBK won 1-0. NSPN commentator and former coach Henri Ndombolo says "The Ndakene national team has a potential. The last time they played against the GBK the match could've been a draw, and our men played absolutely fantastic. If Ndaku can pull this one off, and make it to the finals, wow, who knows how much success the team will have in the future matches!"

Ndakene #12 Vittorio Romonel speaks with NSPN, "Firstly I want to say It's sad to see the Allied Omahan team leave on their home turf so soon, they are a very good team, the last time we played they played a hardcore match! Good luck to them in future matches though. I never would have imagined us going this far in our first international tournament, and we're already semi-finalists! I do look forward to the match against the Grand British Kingdom; our last match was very hard and very tight, then they managed to score one at the last of the seconds. Hope to playing a great match next, and good luck to the GBK. Let's go Team!"

During the match against Abahnleft, Team Ndaku had a 51% possession and had 9 attempted shots on target, 6 of them were successful. This was a round of 6 match report of the 2015 Omahan Futsal World Cup, from Cenxor, Maloch, Allied Omaha; I'm Levi Gando, and thanks for watching.
'Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching. I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom: For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables. But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.' (II Timothy 4:1-5 NKJV)

Non-denominational Christian. Savopia is my WA puppet nation. Feel free to telegram me!

The Grand British Kingdom
Secretary

Founded: Dec 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grand British Kingdom » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:53 pm

With an impressive match against well known Sport Nation, Darvale, The Grand British Kingdom easily beat them a gut drenching 7-2. It wasn't expected that The Grand British Kingdom can do such a thing as The Grand British Kingdom is known as lazy and "not good at sport" however, we proved ourselves to this small group of nations participating in the 2nd Omahan Futsal World Cup. The match went quite swiftly but those quick minutes had a lot of drama in it. During the match, it included tripping other nations members up and one of the men from The Grand British Kingdom came of the court bleeding. In the first two minutes of the Futsal World Cup saw a goal scored by Darvale. The Grand British Kingdom side was absolutely appalled and the GBK fans were distraught however, The Grand British Kingdom quickly fought back by scoring 4 goals in the 10 minutes after. Darvale then scored their second, and final, goal putting their the score to 4-2. Then, after, The GBK Team scored the rest of the goals.

Next, we have to play Ndaku, again. Our closest country involved in International Sports and The Grand British Kingdom will be playing each other again. It is quite hard to play each other as we both have a passion for each other because we are such close countries. Last time, The Grand British Kingdom beat Ndaku in a quite slow game. The score was 1-0 to The GBK. Although slow, our Prime Minister, Lukas Brito, loved the match as was something to remember for the future as this will happen a bit more. He, the the leader of GBKOC said "The match between Ndaku and The Grand British Kingdom will be a good one. A very good one and I look forward to watch it, live, on BVC Sports. I would like to commiserate the host as they were knocked out by last years winner and also,we commiserate Estenia as they didn't qualify. Thanks all". As stated, the intense Semi Finals Match will be shown on BVC Sport.
I am the Kingdom consisting of Britonisea, North Britonisea, Nightom, Aloquirbe and Centreplex Limited.

THE GRAND BRITISH KINGDOM'S WORLDVISION HALL OF FAME! Check it out, and like it!

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:48 pm

OOC: Being employed, having the imitation of a social life, and finding the time, motivation and inspiration for RPing is sometimes hard. Sorry.

IC:
Siki Rej didn't have a good match. It was half time and the Orange-Blues were behind 2:5 versus hosts which seemed virtually invincible. Siki Rej checked his notes on his A-Pedia. He cursed, he watched every appearance of Allied Omaha, but they played as if they were one step ahead of the Futsal Orange-Blues. Siki Rej used language which made a sailor blush when he thought of the first half. Working for the AREX had the questionable advantage of being exposed to all kinds of coarse language as amateurs far less than professionals care about their language. In short: he Rejistanian coach was unhappy. He approached one of the players: "Kamitx, how do you feel about Allied Omaha?" Kamitx made a non-commital sound: "They seemed to be quite aware of our weaknesses. I mean, we have not really changed, but it is kinda eery." - "Do you think that this is because they have internal information, I sometimes thought so..." - "Nah, I know the pressure on the team. That pretty much kills creative play. These people know that a country looks at them. And they have no preparation for that." - "thanks for realizing how paranoid I have been!" - "No Problem!" - "By the way, you are a programmer in your day job, right?" - "Yeah..." - "Can you read what someone sent me? It's not correctly displayed on the A-pedia." Kamitz looked at the messages: "Ah, these things don't support MIKRE. Shucks! I guess they thought that the tani by now used Unicode as well... I mean, they should by all means, but MIKRE is about as easy to eliminate as the common cold - and has about as many variants."

"Guys, team, I know this is the quarter-final*, I know that Esuvortu 1 transmits it live. I know that last time, this whole thing has been really obscure, but this time, everyone talks about it, but can I tell you what? You have already lost. We will probably go home after that match. I am not going to say that we have a chance because the way we are playing right now, we don't. You of course understand what this means. We need to stop treating this as a quarterfinal. Given we pretty much are outmatched and outwitted, I personally think we should not think about victory. We should think about handling this like Aetaila! Going into it for the heck of it, Oppa, AREX style!"

The team replies by imitating the song. "Op, op, op, op!" (of course due to the rejistanian accent, it's more an o with a glottal stop)

"Now that we got that out of the way, I am going to do some tactical chances, su?" He checked a letter with Kamitx's handwriting on it. Kamitx was able to translate the MIKRE, a deprecated encoding standard, which is still embarrassingly common in Rejistania and which the A-Pedia device didn't display into readable characters. Kamitx had previously explained that working abroad he had enough experience reading rejistanian MIKRE when displayed on a device that deemed it unicode.

The second half was much better, the Orange-Blues played as if they had nothing to lose. They managed to fight back and turn the match against the hosts around. The tactic is far less timid and much more in the typical hetaki tekne style of the team. The Orange-Blues now managed to have more possession and claw back their trailing and in the last minutes Ti Y broght the team ahead. With the final whistle, the match ends 7:6 for Rejistania.

OOC: * I know that it is not really a quarter final but a round of six, but the Rejistanian term is so clumsy that the Rejistanis just say quarterfinal.
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Rejistania
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Rejistania » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:14 am

exPressed

This is a press overview over topics which Rejistania cares about. The headlines from the big newspapers and sometimes also from tiny ones if they have an interesting twist on a story. Today, exPressed is about the rejistanian futsal Orange-Blues reaching the finals of the world cup.

Sikenian Daily (English publication, Sike kali): Rejtastic! Siki's Orange Blues reach the final!

Najajara Nanti (rejistanian publication, Najajara kali): Vi-na-li! Can Rej'he repeat the miracle?

KaMaRi update (English publication, KaMaRi kali): Futsal Orange-Blues defeat hosts 7ja6

Ltianhama Ltene (Ltikva publication, Ltianhama): Ltasakusisi scores decider against Allied Omaha!

Hajas (Majukaju publication, KaMaRi kali): Highway to the finals!
Rejis sjiki, linux sjiki, alari sjiki, korona sjiki!
Forever united, forever free, forever in justice, forever prospering!

"Tekneluru mi'aru mi aji, il'sidekhir'ra mi, lajistas. Mi'ki'vasu kynha'het kijitax." Hank͜hila Sede, first lentine (translation: A dream is only a dream until it is reached. After that, it becomes something trivial)

Headlines from the Na~ovi Nanti: Hetkali election ended in no candidate over 2% hurdle - Syku I Jai fired as coach of Aetaila Seli, youth coach Hea I Juien takes over reins of club - Rising number of fairy penguins in Sumumusumu and neighboring islands

This person is pro-EU and proud of it! They are also a Eurofederalist and want the Federated States of Europe!

Previous

Return to NS Sports